Made Man
Posts in topic: 653

Re: Mafia Misplay Mafia

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:38 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:34 am
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:58 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:31 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:29 pm Why weren't you nked. Why wasn't porscha. We are misclearing ppl
Why wasnt literally any -insert name- nk'd is low iq in this situation lmao so unproductive
But like

Are you not wondering

About why either of us are alive?
i'm not in the slightest.
is that because u chose the nk
No. I'm just not drooling over myself wondering where I went wrong this game. And having to ask "hurr why didn't porscha or sabi die" without being able to find an obvious answer is just............................... lol. I have nothing nice to say.
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 691
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:31 am
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:24 pm And wolf me has no reason to come in and push HK on solve if I know HK is town.

Logistically that doesn't make sense I can save HK for later and win the game with it. HK if town is such an easy misexe later.
not if you don't kill me first.
I mean I'm more than willing to do that but I'd rather find the actual woofs. You might be one but I think your just wrong townie
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:32 am
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:24 pm And wolf me has no reason to come in and push HK on solve if I know HK is town.

Logistically that doesn't make sense I can save HK for later and win the game with it. HK if town is such an easy misexe later.
yeah you'll just ML hk today and then push on sabi tomorrow. the usual backhanded defense of theoretical wifom. yawn
I've already posted my solve and Sabi ain't it in a town HK world... but you know go off without reading my actual posts.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:36 am
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:29 pm Sabi...

I just need a win...I don't want you to be upset we need to find each other if we are Town because if we are Town than the game is easier after HK flips.

We can win if we are Town...
lmao. come on. don't post wolfy shit like this neon
You can apologize to me after I flip town. This was sincere. I'm always sincere.

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:59 am
hollowkatt wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:55 am
Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:23 am
hollowkatt wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:14 am Like I get it, you think I'm a wolf (or you have to push HK is a wolf because you're a wolf), and you think I'm being shitty. I am being shitty. I'm sick of being pushed for 4 fucking days, having literally none of my thoughts and reads respected, being told my play is bad, mocking me, and generally not having a good time.

When I do try solving the responses I get are "you're a wolf" or "that doesn't make any sense, wolf" so pardon me for not having the sunniest of dispositions.

I'm right in that the longer I live the more likely I am to be town because if I were a wolf you'd think I'd have gone over D1, 3, 4 but I haven't. Which means that either I'm being hard protected, or there are people in this thread who are even worse mafia players than I am (if they are town) which is, at this point, saying something fucking profound.

If I'm being hard protected who's doing it? Mac on D1, he flipped wolf.
Sabi the rest of the game, nobody seems to care about that though.
The solve is never proposed as "Sabi/HK" or at least wasn't until a few hours ago anyways.

So no, I'm not sorry for being sharp and having an edge to my posting. You try sitting in the POE, being shut down for 3+ days, and be told your game is shit and you're a shit player and see if you're sunshine and rainbows. Bet you're not.
I sit in PoEs for entire games all the time by the nature of the way I play the game and I've never really been pissed about it. That's like the nature of mafia.

I'm sorry that you've been in the PoE. I'm sorry that people are telling you your shit though I don't think I've ever done that and if I did I'm sorry and that's most certainly not what my intent was. I've been defending you most of the game. I've been listening to you most of the game.

At some point though I have to wonder... because Sabi is consensus town and never gets NKd in a mountainous. Your concensus PoE and never get DKd. I'm supposed to think that someone isn't saving your ass. I'm supposed to think that your not mafia? That you haven't been saved two days. I'm supposed to think that ALL of these wagons are T v T? And that Mac Esooa at EoD 2 was S v S?

I'm supposed to think nobody decided this entire time to shut down the highest posting consensus town? Like that's a lot of mental gymnastics from where I'm at right? Can you not see my conundrum?

Can you not see how you might try to preempt any push on you today? Like I don't think I'm being unreasonable. I don't see a world where I can find you with your approach to me up to this point.

And I'm not calling you shit. No kinda the opposite really. Regardless of alignment you've played exceptionally well to even make it this far.
Finally a real argument as to how HK can be a wolf!

That's only slightly sarcastic btw.

Legit though, yes, I do expect you to believe all the wagons excluding Mac have been TvT, they have been. I'm sure I flip today, idgaf about it really, I just am trying to hold as many peoples feet to the fire before I go.
You'll see they've been TvT with the exception of Mac v Esooa.

As to whether or not that's WvT or WvW probably we'll never find out till the game ends. I don't think you'll get a wolf tomorrow, I really don't. Games too fucked up at this point and I don't see the three remaining townies pulling it out, not when failure is so easy.

There's a really good reason to not kill Sabi btw, that isn't Sabi is a wolf. If you want I'll share it with you
Yes I do want. I want to solve the game. With the town.

I have two minds here. One is it's just the you Sabi Mac power team off death

The other is its Mac and two deep woofs that nobody has suspected this entire game like Porscha and Lily and Sabi and that Mac just didn't care about dying because he figured nobody would ever get there on the others.
you just loooove setting up the sabi ML for tomorrow don't you? her and I are both relatively polarized players, but we are both players who are able to be convinced and probably not viewed as threats to the gamestate in hopes our WIM or brain fails us both in lylo scenarios. lily should be aware of this. esooa or you, I don't know. I don't know if tsp would know either. respect my read or don't, but a wolf wouldn't.
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:44 am
hollowkatt wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:14 am Like I get it, you think I'm a wolf (or you have to push HK is a wolf because you're a wolf), and you think I'm being shitty. I am being shitty. I'm sick of being pushed for 4 fucking days, having literally none of my thoughts and reads respected, being told my play is bad, mocking me, and generally not having a good time.

When I do try solving the responses I get are "you're a wolf" or "that doesn't make any sense, wolf" so pardon me for not having the sunniest of dispositions.

I'm right in that the longer I live the more likely I am to be town because if I were a wolf you'd think I'd have gone over D1, 3, 4 but I haven't. Which means that either I'm being hard protected, or there are people in this thread who are even worse mafia players than I am (if they are town) which is, at this point, saying something fucking profound.

The solve is never proposed as "Sabi/HK" or at least wasn't until a few hours ago anyways.

So no, I'm not sorry for being sharp and having an edge to my posting. You try sitting in the POE, being shut down for 3+ days, and be told your game is shit and you're a shit player and see if you're sunshine and rainbows. Bet you're not.
I sit in PoEs for entire games all the time by the nature of the way I play the game and I've never really been pissed about it. That's like the nature of mafia.

I'm sorry that you've been in the PoE. I'm sorry that people are telling you your shit though I don't think I've ever done that and if I did I'm sorry and that's most certainly not what my intent was. I've been defending you most of the game. I've been listening to you most of the game.

At some point though I have to wonder... because Sabi is consensus town and never gets NKd in a mountainous. Your concensus PoE and never get DKd. I'm supposed to think that someone isn't saving your ass. I'm supposed to think that your not mafia? That you haven't been saved two days. I'm supposed to think that ALL of these wagons are T v T? And that Mac Esooa at EoD 2 was S v S?

I'm supposed to think nobody decided this entire time to shut down the highest posting consensus town? Like that's a lot of mental gymnastics from where I'm at right? Can you not see my conundrum?

Can you not see how you might try to preempt any push on you today? Like I don't think I'm being unreasonable. I don't see a world where I can find you with your approach to me up to this point.

And I'm not calling you shit. No kinda the opposite really. Regardless of alignment you've played exceptionally well to even make it this far.

Legit though, yes, I do expect you to believe all the wagons excluding Mac have been TvT, they have been. I'm sure I flip today, idgaf about it really, I just am trying to hold as many peoples feet to the fire before I go.

As to whether or not that's WvT or WvW probably we'll never find out till the game ends. I don't think you'll get a wolf tomorrow, I really don't. Games too fucked up at this point and I don't see the three remaining townies pulling it out, not when failure is so easy.

There's a really good reason to not kill Sabi btw, that isn't Sabi is a wolf. If you want I'll share it with you

The other is its Mac and two deep woofs that nobody has suspected this entire game like Porscha and Lily and Sabi and that Mac just didn't care about dying because he figured nobody would ever get there on the others.
you just loooove setting up the sabi ML for tomorrow don't you? her and I are both relatively polarized players, but we are both players who are able to be convinced and probably not viewed as threats to the gamestate in hopes our WIM or brain fails us both in lylo scenarios. lily should be aware of this. esooa or you, I don't know. I don't know if tsp would know either. respect my read or don't, but a wolf wouldn't.
This take is so incredibly disingenuous to anything I've said this entire time.

If HK doesn't flip woof I never vote HK. So push me on facts not whatever this is.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Never vote Sabi... fucking fuck I'm getting to upset

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

The fact we let HK just live despite all the evidence pointing to HK and now we are ignoring all the dead townies again and letting HK live again is so unbelievable.

I don't see how anyone can take HK needs to be solved now before it's lim or lose and twist it into lol Neon is obvious woof for pushing for a solve.

I might be wrong... but HK is right if we don't flip HK now than we never ever flip HK... ever. Especially in limlo. If HK is town letting HK live to limlo is what the woofs want.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Anyways if you don't want HK cool. Let's figure out who was the woof on HK day 1 because there was definitely a woof on HK day 1

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabi Lily or Esooa. One of these is a woof.

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:39 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:17 am
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:41 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:53 pm
santygrass wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:24 pm EoD D1 Votecount

(As recalled by Achro, call out a mistake if you see one) We know for sure it was 8-7 tho.)

Ender (8) - Visorslash , MacDougall , Porscha, Wilgy, Snow, Neon , Achromatic, Hollowkatt
Hollowkatt (7) Sabi, Lily, Nook, Jack, Santy, Esooa, Enderwiggin
Updated
Updated x 2

There's no way HK is pure right?
I am not picking up what you are putting down. explain?
There is a near zero percent chance all 3 woofs stacked ender regardless of HKs alignment.

Aka HK wagon can't be pure... yes? So one of the 3 on HK who are not flipped are guaranteed woof
I'm sorry, I still don't understand. the vote count for ender has all players who are not dead voting for him, no? I voted ender, you voted ender, lily voted ender, esooa voted ender, hk voted ender, wilgy voted ender. those are all the remaining players. and 2 of the remaining players are wolves. so with mac on ender, then yes, all 3 wolves voted ender. Explain what I am missing.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Even if you think I'm woof you should think I'm woof with one of those 3.

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

also sabi voted ender. that's all of us.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:52 am

(As recalled by Achro, call out a mistake if you see one) We know for sure it was 8-7 tho.)

Ender (8) - Visorslash , MacDougall , Porscha, Wilgy, Snow, Neon , Achromatic, Hollowkatt
Updated
Updated x 2

There is a near zero percent chance all 3 woofs stacked ender regardless of HKs alignment.

Aka HK wagon can't be pure... yes? So one of the 3 on HK who are not flipped are guaranteed woof
I'm sorry, I still don't understand. the vote count for ender has all players who are not dead voting for him, no? I voted ender, you voted ender, lily voted ender, esooa voted ender, hk voted ender, wilgy voted ender. those are all the remaining players. and 2 of the remaining players are wolves. so with mac on ender, then yes, all 3 wolves voted ender. Explain what I am missing.
Uhh no Lily Sabi and Esooa all voted HK lol

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:51 am Sabi Lily or Esooa. One of these is a woof.
my solve is neon/esooa/tsp. I'm already aware that there are wolves among those players. lily has said some outrageous shit today now that i've caught up though, so maybe I can't take her out.
☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Wut

ImageImage

Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 621
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:35 am
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:25 pm Hk flip solves my alignment. It solves esooa. It solves neon. We have to do it
bold of you to say it clears you or esooa. lol
Bruh
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:53 am

Updated
Updated x 2

then I don't understand what I am looking at with the ender vote count post.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:54 am

Updated
Updated x 2

then I don't understand what I am looking at with the ender vote count post.
It's the EoD vote count... not just ender

Wut

Like actually wut

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

wait, i see. it's 2 separate lists. my bad. let me relook.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Esooa wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:54 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:35 am
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:25 pm Hk flip solves my alignment. It solves esooa. It solves neon. We have to do it
bold of you to say it clears you or esooa. lol
Bruh
bruh
☆Princess Abigail☆

The player with the number next to their name is the wagon... all the players next to that player are the voters on that wagon

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

It's never pure...

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

It could just be like Lily and TSP or something bonkers like that...God I hate mafia

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:46 am

If HK doesn't flip woof I never vote HK. So push me on facts not whatever this is.
if someone doesn't flip wolf. so if someone flips town. you never vote that person.
if x flips town, you dont vote x. how does it make sense to say you vote someone and then based on their alignment post flip, you don't vote them?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:57 am
Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:46 am

if someone doesn't flip wolf. so if someone flips town. you never vote that person.
if x flips town, you dont vote x. how does it make sense to say you vote someone and then based on their alignment post flip, you don't vote them?
Literally read the next post...

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:40 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:24 am
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:59 pm Neon has shown the only pulse in this game
and why do you think that pulse only started existing yesterday?
Because I literally have no WiM...

This push on me is so bad faith lol
it isn't bad faith to question why you started having so much more WIM, you just don't like it.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:50 am The fact we let HK just live despite all the evidence pointing to HK and now we are ignoring all the dead townies again and letting HK live again is so unbelievable.

I don't see how anyone can take HK needs to be solved now before it's lim or lose and twist it into lol Neon is obvious woof for pushing for a solve.

I might be wrong... but HK is right if we don't flip HK now than we never ever flip HK... ever. Especially in limlo. If HK is town letting HK live to limlo is what the woofs want.
and who would that leave? top tr's me & sabi. and tsp who is voting me.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:58 am
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:59 pm Neon has shown the only pulse in this game

it isn't bad faith to question why you started having so much more WIM, you just don't like it.
No it kinda is. Did you question Santy or any of the other players in this game who's WiM randomly changed? Why is mine not allowed to?

I thought I found something. I thought I was right... so I fucking cared. I was fucking wrong so now I'd like to fix that mistake which means I continue to care but silence the last town that gives a fuck of you wanna

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Updated
Updated x 2

right. I see. and based off your posts today am I to assume you think that out of lily/esooa/sabi, you think sabi is most likely the wolf on hk?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:00 am
Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:50 am The fact we let HK just live despite all the evidence pointing to HK and now we are ignoring all the dead townies again and letting HK live again is so unbelievable.

and who would that leave? top tr's me & sabi. and tsp who is voting me.
I like Towns chances in a 3 v 2 after an HK flip a lot more than in a 3 v 2 after any other flip.

I like towns chances in a 2 v1 if HK flips woof even more

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:01 am

No it kinda is. Did you question Santy or any of the other players in this game who's WiM randomly changed? Why is mine not allowed to?

I thought I found something. I thought I was right... so I fucking cared. I was fucking wrong so now I'd like to fix that mistake which means I continue to care but silence the last town that gives a fuck of you wanna
yes, I did question it.

it isn't wrong to have more wim closer to game end. I get it. it's natural to have it, imo, because I'm generally the same way.

how dare I question you, the person I've played a single game with, on why you're wim would have suddenly changed to such a drastic extent.

I'm sure you'll survive.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:02 am

Updated
Updated x 2

right. I see. and based off your posts today am I to assume you think that out of lily/esooa/sabi, you think sabi is most likely the wolf on hk?
If HK is woof yes. If HK is town no.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:03 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:02 am

Updated x 2

If HK is woof yes. If HK is town no.
As I have repeatedly stated.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:03 am

yes, I did question it.

it isn't wrong to have more wim closer to game end. I get it. it's natural to have it, imo, because I'm generally the same way.

how dare I question you, the person I've played a single game with, on why you're wim would have suddenly changed to such a drastic extent.

I'm sure you'll survive.
Example number 304378 of your continued bad faith against my slot

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

nothing funnier than having everyone boringly harp on about how the game is solved if hk flips but it obviously isn't solved. because so far nobody can figure out who hk's partner is if he's wolf. and if he's town? all it does is clear me and sabi some more. it's actually useless.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:05 am nothing funnier than having everyone boringly harp on about how the game is solved if hk flips but it obviously isn't solved. because so far nobody can figure out who hk's partner is if he's wolf. and if he's town? all it does is clear me and sabi some more. it's actually useless.
I... literally have repeatedly stated it... and it becomes even easier after the NK... but okay lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

You and Sabi are not even fucking cleared now so yes killing HK and clearing you kind of fucking useful lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Killing HK and clearing me and Esooa and Lily the other way kind of fucking useful.

Not killing HK we get to have this argument all over tomorrow for the what 6th day in a row

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:05 am

yes, I did question it.

I'm sure you'll survive.
it isn't bad faith, it's objective game play to question why someone's behavior might suddenly change. I don't *know* you to give you meta fly aways like, "ah well neon always does". I am going to question this game for the next 40-whatever hours instead of rolling over and showing my belly and giving up and just sheeping a vote on hk when I don't believe it's as effective as most others do.

I very sincerely do not believe this is bad faith. You are seeing me playing seriously, and I am abrasive. you, like most people, will not like it. but questioning something that I have no previous meta of you on isn't bad faith. You don't know my play, I don't know yours. feel free to throw some fire back at me if you have it.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:07 am Killing HK and clearing me and Esooa and Lily the other way kind of fucking useful.

Not killing HK we get to have this argument all over tomorrow for the what 6th day in a row
explain to me how killing HK clears the 3 of you.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:09 am
Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:07 am Killing HK and clearing me and Esooa and Lily the other way kind of fucking useful.

because unless the wolves are me and tsp, then there's already the other wolf bussing him. like come on.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:08 am

yes, I did question it.

I'm sure you'll survive.
it isn't bad faith, it's objective game play to question why someone's behavior might suddenly change. I don't *know* you to give you meta fly aways like, "ah well neon always does". I am going to question this game for the next 40-whatever hours instead of rolling over and showing my belly and giving up and just sheeping a vote on hk when I don't believe it's as effective as most others do.

I very sincerely do not believe this is bad faith. You are seeing me playing seriously, and I am abrasive. you, like most people, will not like it. but questioning something that I have no previous meta of you on isn't bad faith. You don't know my play, I don't know yours. feel free to throw some fire back at me if you have it.
WiM changing is NAI entirely. But the question is not the problem anyways. It's the way you reply when I try to engage you and explain why it's not relevant lol

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

or sabi I guess. I thought she was still on hk. but I don't think sabi is wolf. so that still leaves me believing the other wolf is already bussing hk.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Frankly we are fucked.

Me and Porscha never win together in lylo

Me and HK never win together in lylo

You can just kill me.

Me or HK need to die or the game is over.

Honestly the game is probably over anyways but it shouldn't be

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:09 am

yes, I did question it.

I'm sure you'll survive.

WiM changing is NAI entirely. But the question is not the problem anyways. It's the way you reply when I try to engage you and explain why it's not relevant lol
Yes. you can tell me it isn't relevant. you can tell me that it's AI for you and then change it back to the concept of wim being nai entirely. it doesn't mean I have to take it at face value and not have my own opinions or continue to challenge it.
☆Princess Abigail☆

because unless the wolves are me and tsp, then there's already the other wolf bussing him. like come on.
The other 1 singular woof would be in you Sabi and TSP methinks no?

But it's pretty much just always Sabi anyways.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:11 am
Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:09 am

yes, I did question it.

I'm sure you'll survive.

Yes. you can tell me it isn't relevant. you can tell me that it's AI for you and then change it back to the concept of wim being nai entirely. it doesn't mean I have to take it at face value and not have my own opinions or continue to challenge it.
Cool than you can just never find me lol

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:11 am Frankly we are fucked.

Me and Porscha never win together in lylo

Me and HK never win together in lylo

You can just kill me.

Me or HK need to die or the game is over.

Honestly the game is probably over anyways but it shouldn't be
like... what? what is this defeatist attitude for? why is everyone so mentally tornado'd that they are just giving up and posting stuff like this?

Return to “Previous Hustles”