Moderator: Community Team

☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 691
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Mafia Misplay Mafia

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Oh wait no they aren't
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Wait HK is on HK xD

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 653

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:55 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:49 am
Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:09 am
Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:05 am
Neon wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:02 pm
santygrass wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:25 pm Votecount asofrn

MacDougall (8) - Esooa, Drwilgz , santygrass, riisinq- , Lilypetal, Achromatic, Porscha, sabiplz
Esooa (4) - Jack, Hollowkatt, MacDougall, Neon
Hollowkatt (1) - Nanook
Another question for everyone

Do you think Esooa here can be pure outside of Mac?
And do you think Mac runs up woof partner Esooa here? Because Esooas wagon for a while was close to going over instead of Mac
yeah I think it could easily be possible. I honestly believe that mac had pretty concrete plans of going over early in the game. he came into day 2 accusing me of sr'ing him cuz he didn't die n1 as a means to push back on what he thought was my thought process, when it obviously wasn't. he was lazy, shitting reads like diarrhea all over the place, accusing lily and esooa of bullshitting him, never getting anywhere for it. he had to know that if esooa flipped town he would be policied the next day. easy cover for esooa to work herself out of imo, she's a good player. great way to get her deep wolfed. and if esooa flipped wolf? well that's great for mac to say "see you guys i'm not a fucking idiot, I saw the ploy you guys never saw. i might be shit posting a little but i'm still mac." though I believe he preferred and instructed his wolf teammates to just let him die, throw him aside. he couldn't live to day 3 without me or others being highly suspicious of him not getting nk'd and he knows that.

it is possible that the esooa wagon presented at that moment in time with 4 votes could have been pure, sure.
I've been told my world view is to black and white but the problem I have here is if Esooa is woof and dies Mac dies pretty quickly anyways right cause 1 to 2 days later everyone is gonna be like "why the fuck is Mac still alive" and than you have given your last scum mate an impossible task.

I could see maybe that Mac never thought he was going to not die so why not but like he threw votes all over the place at EoD.
this is true and something I did consider in my analysis, but... how to say... I think if mac and esooa were both wolves they could likely control the votes enough to try and prevent esooa from going over. but good god does it give her great deep wolf cover. I could see it being a risk they chose to take. I could be wrong, esooa might not be wolf of course. I'm not dead set on esooa's alignment.
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:59 am
santygrass wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:25 pm Votecount asofrn

MacDougall (8) - Esooa, Drwilgz , santygrass, riisinq- , Lilypetal, Achromatic, Porscha, sabiplz
Esooa (4) - Jack, Hollowkatt, MacDougall, Neon
Hollowkatt (1) - Nanook

And do you think Mac runs up woof partner Esooa here? Because Esooas wagon for a while was close to going over instead of Mac
yeah I think it could easily be possible. I honestly believe that mac had pretty concrete plans of going over early in the game. he came into day 2 accusing me of sr'ing him cuz he didn't die n1 as a means to push back on what he thought was my thought process, when it obviously wasn't. he was lazy, shitting reads like diarrhea all over the place, accusing lily and esooa of bullshitting him, never getting anywhere for it. he had to know that if esooa flipped town he would be policied the next day. easy cover for esooa to work herself out of imo, she's a good player. great way to get her deep wolfed. and if esooa flipped wolf? well that's great for mac to say "see you guys i'm not a fucking idiot, I saw the ploy you guys never saw. i might be shit posting a little but i'm still mac." though I believe he preferred and instructed his wolf teammates to just let him die, throw him aside. he couldn't live to day 3 without me or others being highly suspicious of him not getting nk'd and he knows that.

it is possible that the esooa wagon presented at that moment in time with 4 votes could have been pure, sure.
I've been told my world view is to black and white but the problem I have here is if Esooa is woof and dies Mac dies pretty quickly anyways right cause 1 to 2 days later everyone is gonna be like "why the fuck is Mac still alive" and than you have given your last scum mate an impossible task.

I could see maybe that Mac never thought he was going to not die so why not but like he threw votes all over the place at EoD.
this is true and something I did consider in my analysis, but... how to say... I think if mac and esooa were both wolves they could likely control the votes enough to try and prevent esooa from going over. but good god does it give her great deep wolf cover. I could see it being a risk they chose to take. I could be wrong, esooa might not be wolf of course. I'm not dead set on esooa's alignment.
Neither am I but I think HK solves it

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:57 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:53 am
Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:41 am Like why bus HK and make it 4 v 1 and give town 2 shots when you can just not and make it 3 v 2 and give town 1 shot
because that assumes not bussing would be more optimal? the majority of players want to flip hk. ergo, the wolf will need to blend in with this (this is very much more of a today specific read, second wolf may not have actively pushed onto hk in earlier days.)

like, if I end up being the only person to not vote hk and he flips wolf, it's inherently going to make everyone look at me like I'm a fucking moron. being the only person to not vote hk today would be extremely attention-bringing to the other wolf. that is of course, if everyone gives up and rolls over and cries about how there isn't a hammer and votes hk. therefore, wolf partner has to bus hk.

now if he we actively have counterwagons at some point, then there's a different conversation to be had. but we haven't, and the mindset of the players in the game when I was reading from today forward has been "fuck hk we ball", so I don't know that I will be able to shake it up enough to convince people to do more than that. /shrug
This still doesn't tell me why they'd be on HK right this second. Like I do exactly what Sabi has done if I'm partnered. Gauge if there's interest to save HK leave myself an out in either direction by saying I'm reevaling everyone.
yes, this is possible. i have generally assumed my worldview to be how most player's presented their mindsets since start of this day: fuck hk, we ball.

wolf partner sabi *miiiiiiight* stay neutral for now, but I don't think sabi has to gauge if there's interest to save HK. I'm the only one shielding him. general consensus that hk needs to be resolved today and setup is trash cuz no hammer. I think wolf sabi would also vote hk for now and then find a reason to move off of him later if there was interest in hk not going over. after all, there is no hammer.
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:00 am

you're gonna hate me for this lmao and honestly if you choose to not respond I respect it, but... how does hk flip solve that here?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:01 am
Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:41 am Like why bus HK and make it 4 v 1 and give town 2 shots when you can just not and make it 3 v 2 and give town 1 shot
because that assumes not bussing would be more optimal? the majority of players want to flip hk. ergo, the wolf will need to blend in with this (this is very much more of a today specific read, second wolf may not have actively pushed onto hk in earlier days.)

like, if I end up being the only person to not vote hk and he flips wolf, it's inherently going to make everyone look at me like I'm a fucking moron. being the only person to not vote hk today would be extremely attention-bringing to the other wolf. that is of course, if everyone gives up and rolls over and cries about how there isn't a hammer and votes hk. therefore, wolf partner has to bus hk.

now if he we actively have counterwagons at some point, then there's a different conversation to be had. but we haven't, and the mindset of the players in the game when I was reading from today forward has been "fuck hk we ball", so I don't know that I will be able to shake it up enough to convince people to do more than that. /shrug
This still doesn't tell me why they'd be on HK right this second. Like I do exactly what Sabi has done if I'm partnered. Gauge if there's interest to save HK leave myself an out in either direction by saying I'm reevaling everyone.
yes, this is possible. i have generally assumed my worldview to be how most player's presented their mindsets since start of this day: fuck hk, we ball.

wolf partner sabi *miiiiiiight* stay neutral for now, but I don't think sabi has to gauge if there's interest to save HK. I'm the only one shielding him. general consensus that hk needs to be resolved today and setup is trash cuz no hammer. I think wolf sabi would also vote hk for now and then find a reason to move off of him later if there was interest in hk not going over. after all, there is no hammer.
I mean I'm like 95% sure TSP said the HK wagon was bad in one of their one sentence posts

Your defending it. HK has reasons to not vote themself. Even if TSP is neutral they decide in a 3 v 3 no? So Sabi can save HK in theory right?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:03 am

you're gonna hate me for this lmao and honestly if you choose to not respond I respect it, but... how does hk flip solve that here?
Do you think Esooas reaction to HK EoD day 1 was ever wolf theatre.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I don't

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:04 am

I mean I'm like 95% sure TSP said the HK wagon was bad in one of their one sentence posts

Your defending it. HK has reasons to not vote themself. Even if TSP is neutral they decide in a 3 v 3 no? So Sabi can save HK in theory right?
mmm... in theory, as it stands at this very moment, yes that is possible. but it requires exactly a 3v3 for hk to survive. if i go rogue, and with myself I never know, then I could vanity wagon at any moment. lol
or if tsp sticks vote on me and never moves? hk still boned lol
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:10 am
Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:04 am

mmm... in theory, as it stands at this very moment, yes that is possible. but it requires exactly a 3v3 for hk to survive. if i go rogue, and with myself I never know, then I could vanity wagon at any moment. lol
or if tsp sticks vote on me and never moves? hk still boned lol
I agree but that's why in this hypothetical Sabi still has a thousand ways out and probably continues to until way way later in the day

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:06 am

the best answer would include me finding it in an ISO but I don't that energy is in me anymore. it's 2am. I do recall it being pretty good. mac had me seriously considering for a moment that wolf lily / wolf esooa combo was giving him the rough house tbh. wouldn't it be funny to be lily and esooa after all of that? probably pretty doubtful though. I'm only going on memory - just based on my memory of it, I could still see it being theater. if you had a specific post from esooa in that argument though, feel free to post and I'll read. I just can't stand digging through these long ass iso's anymore lol.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:13 am

the best answer would include me finding it in an ISO but I don't that energy is in me anymore. it's 2am. I do recall it being pretty good. mac had me seriously considering for a moment that wolf lily / wolf esooa combo was giving him the rough house tbh. wouldn't it be funny to be lily and esooa after all of that? probably pretty doubtful though. I'm only going on memory - just based on my memory of it, I could still see it being theater. if you had a specific post from esooa in that argument though, feel free to post and I'll read. I just can't stand digging through these long ass iso's anymore lol.
Is 4 AM and I'm not trying to dig through ISOs

I actually thought about Esooa Lily being tanned before SoD but I think that never makes sense.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I hate phones...teamed not tanned

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I do think it's potentially just like 2 in like Lily Esooa TSP Sabi

And like Mac made himself such an obvious target to let someone go super deep off him when it became apparent that people were hard TRing his partners

Lily Sabi or some stupid shit. But I still don't want to shoot in the dark without looking at the obvious thing first.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

You actually also fit that which is why I want an easier way to narrow the pool. Aka HK

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:21 am You actually also fit that which is why I want an easier way to narrow the pool. Aka HK
if you mean I fit into possible people going deep wolf on him based on my reads, i'd disagree. I think they are pretty hedgey. I let him off easy at start of day 2 despite my strong suspicion. honestly, I was almost worried in advance someone would sr me based on those reads.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:15 am

I actually thought about Esooa Lily being tanned before SoD but I think that never makes sense.
I have considered lily / esooa w / w for multiple days but figured it just... it just surely wouldn't be that.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:29 am

I have considered lily / esooa w / w for multiple days but figured it just... it just surely wouldn't be that.
In this we agree

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:30 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:29 am

In this we agree
it was a world I was too afraid to wander in to
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:28 am
Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:21 am You actually also fit that which is why I want an easier way to narrow the pool. Aka HK
if you mean I fit into possible people going deep wolf on him based on my reads, i'd disagree. I think they are pretty hedgey. I let him off easy at start of day 2 despite my strong suspicion. honestly, I was almost worried in advance someone would sr me based on those reads.
More like heavily TRd people who fit in a number of potential teams at this stage.

I need that pool narrowed. I think HK narrows it the best even if we are wrong. I also still see how it's possible HK is just woof anyways.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Oh also if you're 100% certain it's not Sabi than you should also think it's always at least one of Lily Esooa... but like... it's not both right...I can't see it its way too obvious

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

that's fair. despite my stubborn attitude in avoiding hk today, I haven't produced a more productive flip either, I guess. I just really ... really... really ... wanted more from the players remaining than what I saw from start of this day. And it appeared obvious to me I had to 180 that. thanks for chatting
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:33 am Oh also if you're 100% certain it's not Sabi than you should also think it's always at least one of Lily Esooa... but like... it's not both right...I can't see it its way too obvious
    yes I did not initially sr lily today but after reading today's posts I found myself disappointed that I had one less town read...
    Porscha
    Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:35 am
      Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:33 am Oh also if you're 100% certain it's not Sabi than you should also think it's always at least one of Lily Esooa... but like... it's not both right...I can't see it its way too obvious
      yes I did not initially sr lily today but after reading today's posts I found myself disappointed that I had one less town read...
      I had sorta been assuming... that if between one of them is wolf... esooa is wolf and lily is being pocketed. but perhaps... I may be incorrect....................
      Porscha
      Made Man

Post by Porscha »

hey... pst... @Lilypetal ......................................

you wolf?
      ☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:36 am
      Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:35 am
        I had sorta been assuming... that if between one of them is wolf... esooa is wolf and lily is being pocketed. but perhaps... I may be incorrect....................
        See I kinda thought the opposite lol.

I thought lily was kinda pocketing Esooa and later and later in the game me as well.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

And if HK flipped town I was going to hard push Lily tmrw off it

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Cats out of the bag

ImageImage

Porscha
        Made Man

Post by Porscha »

ah jeez oh god *fumbles my cats and my bags*
        ☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:34 am that's fair. despite my stubborn attitude in avoiding hk today, I haven't produced a more productive flip either, I guess. I just really ... really... really ... wanted more from the players remaining than what I saw from start of this day. And it appeared obvious to me I had to 180 that. thanks for chatting
        No thank you I'm glad we've kind of found some consensus amongst ourselves especially since despite my hypotheticals I actually really don't think your ever woof likely and so I need you.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:39 am ah jeez oh god *fumbles my cats and my bags*

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Lily don't hate me I like playing with you and your really nice...

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

This game really needed 24 hrs phases and a hammer

ImageImage

Esooa
        Made Man
        Posts in topic: 621
        Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

omg you two posted a lot
        I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
        I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
        Esooa
        Made Man

Post by Esooa »

really glad that Porscha is deciding to take 1 lily post as all of everyones opinions on everything HK has done while having not replied or said anything about a single reason to believe HK is a wolf except to go "killing town HK isn't good, actually in fact killing wolf HK isn't good either"

killing wolf HK is good killing wolves in fact is very good and I'm not gonna answer stuff like "who is HK's partner" just to appease that so
        I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
        Esooa
        Made Man

Post by Esooa »

back to logging off
        Esooa
        Made Man

Post by Esooa »

oh yeah also about Porscha caring so much about if HK was bussed maybe look at the fact Santy died with and HK lived yesterday with 2 dead townies on him and myself who is also obviously town
        ☆Princess Abigail☆

I mean partner's are also easy to find anyways

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

And I've laid that out clearly repeatedly

ImageImage

Sabiplz
        <3
        Posts in topic: 1255
        Preferred Pronouns: They them
        Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Good moening

I finished catching up

Love that I'm being insulted and scum read.

Love this for me
        Sabiplz
        <3

Post by Sabiplz »

@hollowkatt can you please not self vote
        Sabiplz
        <3

Post by Sabiplz »

*that's my secret partner post shhh*
        Sabiplz
        <3

Post by Sabiplz »

I don't get how lily is clear if HK flips w because of their fight

But I'm not clear when Mac kept insulting and harassing me?
        Sabiplz
        <3

Post by Sabiplz »

Anyway I am spending today reading a compiling what ifs for each slot.

You all will read it.

I will mass ping you all for each post if I have to
        Sabiplz
        <3

Post by Sabiplz »

I don't get how I'm aligned with HK because I'm shielding him

But neon isn't for shielding mac?
        Sabiplz
        <3

Post by Sabiplz »

I'm just annoyed that everyone is clear in their own way but when it's applied to me it's scummy? Like can yall bffr
        ☆Princess Abigail☆

*sigh*

I hate mafia

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I don't want to sit here and have everyone get upset whenever I try to solve.

I'm just gonna vote where I think scum are and meme. I have no desire to do this everytime I play the actual game of mafia and post a possibility to try to figure things out.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Hustles”