arogame123
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 856
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Re: King of the Hill Mafia

Post by arogame123 »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:05 am
arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:11 am Also, I've learned this new tactic and adding it to my skills set. I want to try it out today and hopefully this will work. No gambit or shit like that, I think this is a clever trick and hopefully it yields results.
no gambits?

: (
If I don’t get NK’d, I think this strat works well.

Also what up?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Porscha wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:29 am
arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:52 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:01 am
arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:07 am Also, playing league at the same time so might be a bit slow lmfao.

And I wanted to ask you Porscha, do you mainly sr Alison for Omgus or mainly her playstyle and the way she approaches the game?

Rn I had Alison and Porscha as the people I wanted to kill the most coming into today, but I feel like their interactions with each other from EoD to today is likely not w/w.

So I feel I need to look outside that and potentially evaluate my nulls further.
I felt form alison/mac argument, it was never w/w. I tr'd mac from it. at best it was t/t, at worst it was w/t.
at best, alison is tunneling on me for my playstyle and my inability to sit at pc and iso and type longer + more specific responses that she prefers. but it isn't malicious - it's her just tunneling again.
at worst, she thought I was someone she could ML and say it was because I wasn't up to her standard and deserved to die anyway. "I was not wrong on Porscha, I read her objectively. And objectively, she played scummy." and then get away with ML'ing me without repercussion.

Which it is, I don't know.
hmmm, I can agree with u on the first part of what u said and that alison/mac are not w/w.

But also, with that in mind, I assume it's more so u think that Alison is pushing u in bad faith due to ur "inability to play the game." Unfortunately, I have seen Alison make pushes like that on many people in the past as she attempts to make the "optimal play."

With that in mind though, what were your thoughts on Alison attempting to spearhead the wagon on you from Falcon as Alison was tr Falcon?

That to me was weird that Alison tr Falcon, Alison sr you, Falcon sr Alison, and you sr Alison. It was like a weird circle/triangle lol
are you saying alison voted me to save falcon because she tr'd him?
Well I know Alison was tr Falcon and sr you harder, so they tried to wagon you over falcon, and voted falcon in the late stages of EOD to self pres. so yes, I wanted your thoughts on that.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:14 am
arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:12 am
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:05 am
arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:57 am Hello, I'm around for a bit, incase anyone wants to real time.

Prolly won't have time to catch up till tomorrow after work.

I see your here Lily and I'd like to talk with u since I had some issues with ur EoD yesterday
I'm sleeping soon but I'll try to respond before then. I have talked a bit abt it already

What's up
So my main issue was how u voted EoD and the fact that it didn't match with ur motives/what u were saying.

Like you were sheeping your stronger tr, but then ended up voting vanity wagons and jumped off last second, when you could have earlier.

So it felt like you were tr these people and saying you'd follow, but then not follow cause you were afraid it would look bad on u. At least that's the impression I got with why u described u leaving the Falcon Wagon. Which to me felt like wolfy self-awareness.

addmittely tho, when u claimed that "I would be able to understand you better" I felt that was slightly townie from u, so I want to try and see if I can understand ur perspective in EoD. Cause as I mentioned, ur motive and action didn't match up so I felt meh around there
I did sheep my tr. I didn't vote alison. It's not about looking bad it's about making the wrong moves. Falcon seemed like he was gonna flip v by his posts and I panicked and felt bad and couldn't go to alison so I voted with boquise. It was not a confident eod.
But see, you were sheeping Mac from what I remember and you didn’t vote Alison cause he said not to, which fine, but then also didn’t want to vote out Porscha from my understanding. He’d mention how he didn’t feel that Porscha was mafia. So that’s why when you jumped off from Falcon and onto Porscha, it was confusing, because it didn’t match with what you were doing with “sheeping” and you went off to a vanity wagon.

Because do you see the problem here? You mention you believe Falcon is V, but then unvoting him and going to a vanity wagon doesn’t help him live. And that vote still went against a “sheep” that you had with Mac and I think SPF to an extent. So that’s why if you thought falcon is V, why didn’t you vote the CW to keep him alive? Like that’s why I’m confused with your thoughts/motive didn’t match the action you made.

Surely you knew that Porscha wouldn’t die there with your late switch right?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:58 am Creature pushes quite firmly on Lilypetal, Seanzie, Mac, Boquise and a little bit onto Porscha.

He particularly took umbrage with me townreading Lily and Neon. His treatment of Seanzie, Lilypetal and I are very unpartnered. But given Creature seems to be a shielder not a busser, probably just all the above names would be spewed town if Creature is mafia.

The least hedgy townreads were on Falcon, Alison and Arogame. Every other townread came with caveats that contrast a great deal with the surety he had on his Lucy shield. Including on SPF, Lucy. He also townread MissSparkles off a nothing single post and then put her in his top tier. Lol.

I'd suggest that if he is mafia then Alison/Arogame/Rondo would contain at least one wolf.
I’m pretty sure creature has been tr and defending Lily today.

I questioned him about it and waiting for a response on his other thoughts.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

lucy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:12 am alison was TRing lily a bunch, same with creature
someone needs to do some busy work and look at those three because i can’t for the foreseeable future
There was a weird thing EOD though where creature started to mention sr of Alison, then Alison called creature “open wolfing” for calling Alison scum based on how others felt around Alison. Then creature seemed to continue to push Porscha and Falcon till the end and didn’t really hard push on Alison.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:31 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:12 am alison was TRing lily a bunch, same with creature
someone needs to do some busy work and look at those three because i can’t for the foreseeable future
There was a weird thing EOD though where creature started to mention sr of Alison, then Alison called creature “open wolfing” for calling Alison scum based on how others felt around Alison. Then creature seemed to continue to push Porscha and Falcon till the end and didn’t really hard push on Alison.
Oh wait, was your post talking about Alison and creature tr Lily? Or Alison tr Lily and Creature lol
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

*Crickets*
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 723
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:18 pm
arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:57 am Hello, I'm around for a bit, incase anyone wants to real time.

I see your here Lily and I'd like to talk with u since I had some issues with ur EoD yesterday
I'm sleeping soon but I'll try to respond before then. I have talked a bit abt it already

What's up
So my main issue was how u voted EoD and the fact that it didn't match with ur motives/what u were saying.

Like you were sheeping your stronger tr, but then ended up voting vanity wagons and jumped off last second, when you could have earlier.

So it felt like you were tr these people and saying you'd follow, but then not follow cause you were afraid it would look bad on u. At least that's the impression I got with why u described u leaving the Falcon Wagon. Which to me felt like wolfy self-awareness.

addmittely tho, when u claimed that "I would be able to understand you better" I felt that was slightly townie from u, so I want to try and see if I can understand ur perspective in EoD. Cause as I mentioned, ur motive and action didn't match up so I felt meh around there
I did sheep my tr. I didn't vote alison. It's not about looking bad it's about making the wrong moves. Falcon seemed like he was gonna flip v by his posts and I panicked and felt bad and couldn't go to alison so I voted with boquise. It was not a confident eod.
But see, you were sheeping Mac from what I remember and you didn’t vote Alison cause he said not to, which fine, but then also didn’t want to vote out Porscha from my understanding. He’d mention how he didn’t feel that Porscha was mafia. So that’s why when you jumped off from Falcon and onto Porscha, it was confusing, because it didn’t match with what you were doing with “sheeping” and you went off to a vanity wagon.

Because do you see the problem here? You mention you believe Falcon is V, but then unvoting him and going to a vanity wagon doesn’t help him live. And that vote still went against a “sheep” that you had with Mac and I think SPF to an extent. So that’s why if you thought falcon is V, why didn’t you vote the CW to keep him alive? Like that’s why I’m confused with your thoughts/motive didn’t match the action you made.

My thoughts and motives totally lined up with my actions. I sheeped spf and didn't vote alison but I figured mac was wrong and voted off the wagon because of it. You're stuck on who I went to but I just wanted to vote with boquise because I thought it would be cute and i wanted off the obv town. I never thought porscha would die lol.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

@staypositivefriend Why is aro town
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Also @Alison, let’s pretend you are an outside from both the wagons on day 1 and you see what you see EOD. Would you kill the cw today or go after who you believe has around equal or higher scum equity than the cw?

I guess from your perspective it’s a bit biased bc it’s hard to think of that perspective, but I just want to see what you’d think from looking at the Lens from an outsider there.

I see you’re still hard on Porscha. Who else are you looking at today?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:00 pm

What's up

My thoughts and motives totally lined up with my actions. I sheeped spf and didn't vote alison but I figured mac was wrong and voted off the wagon because of it. You're stuck on who I went to but I just wanted to vote with boquise because I thought it would be cute and i wanted off the obv town. I never thought porscha would die lol.
You said you were sheeping Mac though right? Like I’m trying to understand that you were sheeping Mac, SPF, and I guess somewhat boq?

They were both on falcon and you thought they were wrong on him.

What were and are your current takes on Alison then? Why didn’t you want to save who u viewed as “obv town”
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Like Lily, I understand not voting Alison cause u sheeped them, but then not voting on falcon goes against the sheep with them, if that makes sense.

And then from my pov, not only did the unvote almost lead to a tie which would make us lose a lynch, you then didn’t want to protect your “obv town”? That’s what I’m trying to understand why would Lily do that if she was town.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

What’s ur current gamestate/view like on who u want to kill today?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:05 pm

What's up

You said you were sheeping Mac though right? Like I’m trying to understand that you were sheeping Mac, SPF, and I guess somewhat boq?

What were and are your current takes on Alison then? Why didn’t you want to save who u viewed as “obv town”
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Oops lmao
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:12 pmOops lmao
Did you just quote my post lol
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

What's up

I expressed it. I valued spf's opinion maybe out of fear maybe out of respect and didn't vote on Alison. I sheeped mac on Falcon. I didn't sheep boq lol like I said my vote swap wasn't me trying to kill porscha..

I think Alison is fine. I was a bit sus day 1 but like spf said light sus doesn't cut it u need an argument and I didn't have one. I'm not sure how you're misunderstanding me
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:13 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:12 pmOops lmao
Did you just quote my post lol
Was trying to reply. Mobile
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:08 pm Like Lily, I understand not voting Alison cause u sheeped them, but then not voting on falcon goes against the sheep with them, if that makes sense.

And then from my pov, not only did the unvote almost lead to a tie which would make us lose a lynch, you then didn’t want to protect your “obv town”? That’s what I’m trying to understand why would Lily do that if she was town.
But like I said falcons legacy posting was extremely towny. Do you disagree? Go check. I can sheep up to that point because idk who tf I wanna elim like most of the thread apparently but my first instinct was to jump off at that point. It wasn't a calculated move lol. Imagine how fucking PISSED people would be if I swapped to Alison and she flipped town. Spf said she wouldn't care to play if that happened.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

If you wanna complain abt my possibly making it a no elim sure whatever my bad but otherwise I don't get what's unbelievable about what I've stated especially if you know me as a player
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:16 pm

What's up

I expressed it. I valued spf's opinion maybe out of fear maybe out of respect and didn't vote on Alison. I sheeped mac on Falcon. I didn't sheep boq lol like I said my vote swap wasn't me trying to kill porscha..

I think Alison is fine. I was a bit sus day 1 but like spf said light sus doesn't cut it u need an argument and I didn't have one. I'm not sure how you're misunderstanding me
Ok so you expressed interest in SPF’s opinion onto not voting Alison fine. You sheeped Mac on Falcon fine. You thought Falcon was obvious town, fine.

I know you know your vote wasn’t trying to kill Porscha but I said earlier, that your vote not only did it make us potentially lose a lynch, from your POV, if you thought more confidently about Falcon being “obv town” why didn’t you want to save Falcon then? Like that’s what I’m trying to understand now then if that makes sense. Like either A you stay on Falcon with the sheep on Mac, but B if you thought falcon was “obv town” why didn’t you attempt to save him then?

Like did you want to save him by tying wagons and make us lose a ml? Like that’s the only thing I can see and if that was your intentions, as bad as that is, I can sort of empathise with that.

Hopefully that makes more sense.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:09 pm What’s ur current gamestate/view like on who u want to kill today?
I am struggling to find scum but I have an abundance of town per usual

Town: spf, Mac, Boquise, Porscha, Neon

Not sure how I feel about creature. Moved lucy to null because I think her play could very easily come from a wolf.

Seanzie seems kinda meh I need to iso
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:23 pm

Ok so you expressed interest in SPF’s opinion onto not voting Alison fine. You sheeped Mac on Falcon fine. You thought Falcon was obvious town, fine.

I know you know your vote wasn’t trying to kill Porscha but I said earlier, that your vote not only did it make us potentially lose a lynch, from your POV, if you thought more confidently about Falcon being “obv town” why didn’t you want to save Falcon then? Like that’s what I’m trying to understand now then if that makes sense. Like either A you stay on Falcon with the sheep on Mac, but B if you thought falcon was “obv town” why didn’t you attempt to save him then?

Like did you want to save him by tying wagons and make us lose a ml? Like that’s the only thing I can see and if that was your intentions, as bad as that is, I can sort of empathise with that.

It wasn't about saving him. It was about not being one to bury him. You realize in my pov it's a lose-lose, right? Falcon is town posting right before death. If I vote Alison I am morally executed for killing a good player day 1. I just said fuck it I'll walk my own path and voted off wagons.

I didn't think we would lose an elim because I didn't do it last second. It was like 1-2 mins before with plenty of people active in thread and as you saw we did get the elim. What ifs don't rly matter because I didn't cost us the elim. If I did then fuck I suck but I didn't. I suck anyway but I did the thing I wanted to do in the end
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:18 pm
arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:08 pm Like Lily, I understand not voting Alison cause u sheeped them, but then not voting on falcon goes against the sheep with them, if that makes sense.

But like I said falcons legacy posting was extremely towny. Do you disagree? Go check. I can sheep up to that point because idk who tf I wanna elim like most of the thread apparently but my first instinct was to jump off at that point. It wasn't a calculated move lol. Imagine how fucking PISSED people would be if I swapped to Alison and she flipped town. Spf said she wouldn't care to play if that happened.
I don’t have a problem with you coming to your own conclusions about Falcon being town. That’s fine. I understand then if you want to “abandon the sheep” but my point is either Falcon or Alison are dying at that point or it ties with no lynch, so I’m just trying to understand at that point then, who u wanted to die or what you wanted to happen.

Cause you didn’t want Alison out of respect from SPF and you didn’t want Falcon bc of how you viewed him. So I’m trying to understand why move off both if you knew either of them were going to die, unless you wanted to move off to potentially tie to keep both alive?

Cause I know t!Lily will protect their town reads or just go for “info flips” from my understanding of playing with u and re-eval.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:23 pm
arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:09 pm What’s ur current gamestate/view like on who u want to kill today?

Not sure how I feel about creature. Moved lucy to null because I think her play could very easily come from a wolf.

I can also say I’m somewhat surprised you don’t find me town either, but I guess if you are town, you’re blindsided by my view on your slot rn lol
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

And also you're missing a vital point. Me not voting falcon gives him more of a chance of living because there's -1 on his wagon. I didn't hero save him out of fear but I did make the wagons closer.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:29 pm

I can also say I’m somewhat surprised you don’t find me town either, but I guess if you are town, you’re blindsided by my view on your slot rn lol
Yes. I did iso you and didn't find you wolfy though but I can't see your slot clearly because of your treatment of me
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Wait also, if you have that current list rn then, what are your thoughts on Alison? And also, who would u want to kill
The most.

I do agree with Mac, SPF, and Boq with ur towns there.
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 462
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Boquise »

Oki! I am back and can read and play tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

lucy worrying about my lack of solve and activity today is strictly town!Lucy tbh
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:28 pm

It wasn't about saving him. It was about not being one to bury him. You realize in my pov it's a lose-lose, right? Falcon is town posting right before death. If I vote Alison I am morally executed for killing a good player day 1. I just said fuck it I'll walk my own path and voted off wagons.

I didn't think we would lose an elim because I didn't do it last second. It was like 1-2 mins before with plenty of people active in thread and as you saw we did get the elim. What ifs don't rly matter because I didn't cost us the elim. If I did then fuck I suck but I didn't. I suck anyway but I did the thing I wanted to do in the end
Ok, so my question then is, even if you stayed on Falcon, why were you worried people would push you or feel the way they did about you?

Like yes, I can understand it’s a lose-lose situation from your POV and that makes more sense after your previous statements. But were you worried of how you were perceived if you kept your vote on Falcon and he died?

By walking your own paths, was your goal to dissociate yourself from the wagons coming into today?

And I can’t really look at vote counts or time stamps. I was referring to Lucy’s vote count posts. So if that were the case of it being 1-2 min, then that’s one thing that has less of an impact.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:30 pm

Wait also, if you have that current list rn then, what are your thoughts on Alison? And also, who would u want to kill
The most.

I'm super mixed on Alison. As I stated earlier I think this game is different than her recent scum game in the spec chat game and spf believes the same and played in that game so that makes me comfortable enough to not want to kill her right now. Tbh I kinda unalign the jack nk from her as well but maybe I'm doing that incorrectly. Unsure who I would wanna kill yet. I would kill you just to sate my curiosity but the fact spf town reads you and I know my judgement is clouded I ofc will not do that.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:29 pm And also you're missing a vital point. Me not voting falcon gives him more of a chance of living because there's -1 on his wagon. I didn't hero save him out of fear but I did make the wagons closer.
Hmm ok, so let me understand this then. You voted off Falcon bc you didn’t want him to die, but at the same time, felt guilty of voting Alison bc of your sheep earlier, so you voted off both wagons to not be a part of it but also give Falcon a chance to live?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:36 pm

Ok, so my question then is, even if you stayed on Falcon, why were you worried people would push you or feel the way they did about you?

Like yes, I can understand it’s a lose-lose situation from your POV and that makes more sense after your previous statements. But were you worried of how you were perceived if you kept your vote on Falcon and he died?

By walking your own paths, was your goal to dissociate yourself from the wagons coming into today?

And I can’t really look at vote counts or time stamps. I was referring to Lucy’s vote count posts. So if that were the case of it being 1-2 min, then that’s one thing that has less of an impact.
no lol i voted off wagon in a spur of the moment decision saw he flipped town and went YEP I WAS RIGHT then thought about it after and went god people are gonna push me for this arent they

like if im a wolf explain why I don't just sit on the falcon wagon and blame mac when he flips town
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:36 pm

The most.

I'm super mixed on Alison. As I stated earlier I think this game is different than her recent scum game in the spec chat game and spf believes the same and played in that game so that makes me comfortable enough to not want to kill her right now. Tbh I kinda unalign the jack nk from her as well but maybe I'm doing that incorrectly. Unsure who I would wanna kill yet. I would kill you just to sate my curiosity but the fact spf town reads you and I know my judgement is clouded I ofc will not do that.
Thoughts on Rondo?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:59 pm [VOTE: porscha] aubergine
i voted at :59 thread closed at :01
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

well i voted a bit earlier because i voted and then put the vote in thread so all the people actively watching vc saw it even sooner
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:39 pm

The most.

Thoughts on Rondo?
i mean that slot should die at some point for not playing but what is there to think? like subbing in and practically trolling is probs town more than wolf but what do i know
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:38 pm

no lol i voted off wagon in a spur of the moment decision saw he flipped town and went YEP I WAS RIGHT then thought about it after and went god people are gonna push me for this arent they

like if im a wolf explain why I don't just sit on the falcon wagon and blame mac when he flips town
Wait so if you thought “god people are gonna push me for this aren’t they.” Why are you so surprised for me finding what you did EOD weird? I feel like I’m hearing you out and haven’t misinterpreted or misrepresented you at all and I’m hearing you at lol.

And tbh, I couldn’t really answer that because you could have done that as mafia as well, that’s true. But at the same time, if Mac is town, like I believe, you probably wouldn’t feel as confident pushing Mac and would realize that he might omgus you back and you would want to refrain from being in the spotlight. Which oddly enough saying this out loud, you kind of put urself in the spotlight with ur movement of votes which does make me think at the same time, would mafia Lily want to put this attention on her? But it’s all somewhat wifom but yea, those are my spew of thoughts lol
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:40 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:59 pm [VOTE: porscha] aubergine
i voted at :59 thread closed at :01
Oh I see, thought it’s at :00.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:41 pm
arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:39 pm

The most.

Thoughts on Rondo?
i mean that slot should die at some point for not playing but what is there to think? like subbing in and practically trolling is probs town more than wolf but what do i know
Yea, I agree, I didn’t want to kill
Them EoD1 bc I wanted to give them at least a day and see what they do, but seeing as nothing has changed, I have them in my POE.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

@staypositivefriend when you’re on btw, ping me and I’d like to discuss bc I see we have differing perspectives on some of our reads and I’d like to discuss as well as for the best kill for today. In addition to Mac, you’re one of my top town reads and I remember what you said yesterday during EOD and I think it’s best if the town core unites and we all work together to form a good PoE. I just want to win a mountainous game and I’m sick of losing tbh.

I’ll be honest, I’m a bit more conflicted with Lily and moved her up slightly to around a nullish read. I can see where she is coming from, but also additional flips pending around that slot would help a lot as well. If you have her confidently town, maybe you can help to demonstrate what you see their as well.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:44 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:38 pm

Wait so if you thought “god people are gonna push me for this aren’t they.” Why are you so surprised for me finding what you did EOD weird? I feel like I’m hearing you out and haven’t misinterpreted or misrepresented you at all and I’m hearing you at lol.

And tbh, I couldn’t really answer that because you could have done that as mafia as well, that’s true. But at the same time, if Mac is town, like I believe, you probably wouldn’t feel as confident pushing Mac and would realize that he might omgus you back and you would want to refrain from being in the spotlight. Which oddly enough saying this out loud, you kind of put urself in the spotlight with ur movement of votes which does make me think at the same time, would mafia Lily want to put this attention on her? But it’s all somewhat wifom but yea, those are my spew of thoughts lol
im not surprised at that i'm surprised at you not believing my explanations but yeah
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 550

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:22 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:28 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:25 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:21 pm I have skimmed the past few pages. Not gonna reply to every post, there's 40 minutes left in the day and I'd rather talk with people who are here. The wagon on me is horrible and most people have given literally no reason for voting me. Ergo Porscha is being saved again and their accomplices are in my voters. Ergo we should just vote out Porscha because every time they are under threat the worst wagon in the universe materializes on a strong player that it would be disastrous to execute D1.

@MacDougall Do you think mafia falcon has the balls to push me and you on D1 knowing we can easily find and bury him if he does?
Yes. As mafia he is not a pussy he is just obvious. He's gone straight at me as a wolf many times. That said I'm heavily conflicted on him right now because he does seem to believe what he's saying to some degree and having bad reads isn't something to particularly scumread Falcon for.

I'm no longer really thinking he's optimal anyway. Not with Rondo the supersub shifting his vote around silently and skating. I don't really see how it makes sense not to just kill Rondo here.

And Seanzie's play today has been a total shit show also.

As I started above these two and Jack are just like... I can't really figure a way to perceive them as town?
I agree, Rondo Flash Wagon

[VOTE: Rondo] aubergine

Lets go Mac, Kingmaker. If I am wrong on Rondo, yeet me tomorrow.

Votes when I entered thread
Spoiler: show
Entrance.PNG

Votes 1 hour out from EOD
1 hour out.PNG
VC when Rondo subbed in.

VC 1 hour before EOD when Rondo made this post

So the key differences here are obviously, Jack's wagon just died entirely. It contained me, Creature, Alison. The next VC Creature and I were both on the other dead town. Alison moved to Porcha. I find it hard to reconcile that there isn't at least a wolf voting Jack here.

In the second VC both the dead town are voting Alison alongside Seanzie and Porscha, who I am townreading both of.

There is a lot going on here. I'm glad Rondo dropped these VCs, it's rather townie of him tbh.

We've got Creature/Mac/Lily/Lucy/Nook on Falcon
vs. Porscha wagon (Alison, Aro, Boq)
vs. Alison wagon (Seanzie, Porscha, Falcon, Jack)
vs. Sparkles wagon (Neon, SPF, Rondo lol)

There's going to be at least one mafia wagoned between these three surely. If there's not like we're probably just fucked. I kinda feel like if Sparkles/Rondo is town, then the temptation for a wolf to be there is gonna be very high. So @RondoDimBuckle I think if you are town you should probably be viewing Neon/SPF as a difference check?

@Alison if you are town, would you not have a difference check here between Seanzie and Porscha? Given 50% of your wagon here are dead townies?

@Porscha what do you make of Arogame and Boq voting you here?

There's a lot to glean from this exact wagon formation as the game progresses so I do hope people come back to it as we get more flips because it's likely to out people.

It's kinda crazy that none of Porscha, Alison and Rondo are voting Falcon right here. Like there's a townie with 5 votes on them and not a single person counterwagoned to them is voting them. They are all voting each other (Rondo is self voting). Porscha and Alison are just crossing here. Alison eventually self preservation votes, but I am not sure Porscha ever did?

I just think that this game needs Alison's flip very badly.
I have no recollection of *why* aro was voting me there. I assume boq was in his earlier analysis of trying to push me for shade of him and then was out of thread for a while (I could be wrong though). I always thought my self pres was between me and alison until lucy mentioned otherwise that falcon was going over. I was unawares cuz I got to read sporadically 5 posts every 8 minutes while working. I would only have maybe voted falcon for self pres if it came to me and him cuz I had one of my few TR's on him. I'll keep reading to catch up. I agree alison flip will be good for information
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:04 am Here is another way to play.

10 v 3
8 v 3
6 v 3
4 v 3 limlo

Three mischops til f7.

Critically bad mischops are the players that the mafia will want to kill themselves. SPF, Arogame, Boquise, myself. Several of these players should be self resolved by f7. So you just shouldn't bother chopping this group and shouldn't even really bother even humouring it (even if one or several of us are wolves tbh). I think it's pro mafia to even tinfoil these four names honestly.

It should just be a combined effort primarily led by these four names to actually coordinate the chops because of that. Even if they are mafia it will be enticing to townside and bus.

If we're allowed to lead, and somehow get to f7 without any wolves dead, I'll retire from mafia (and it should also out some fools and give us the best chance of limlo anyway).

So @staypositivefriend @arogame123 @Boquise shall we get to work?

Obviously my strong preference today is to resolve Alison. If Alison flips town then I'd be 100% inclined to just kill whoever she leaves in her legacy.
I already know SPF doesn't subscribe to the idea of needing to resolve the day 1 wagons. Which bothers me a great deal especially when it's Alison of all people, someone I know SPF knows Alison can fool her. And I think I've made several compelling arguments for why Alison is a wolf. I don't think she is playing the game like town Alison really at all and hasn't been for most of it.

My feeling on each other slot:

arogame123 - I have had moments of tinfoil as I am prone to, but I don't have any interest in playing into it. Arogame has been largely a steadying influence on the game and I'd rather let them continue to do that. I don't really know exactly where their head is at though.

Porscha - I saw Boq and Arogame kind of coalesce on a townread here, I have a similar read for similar reasons. I think Porscha is out of her scumrange.

Boquise - Feels like the most sane person in the game every time they post. They come across like an adult who keeps checking on the kids and finding chaos every time.

Seanzie - There were some posts on day 1 that just felt townie. Seanzie has some seriously tilting takes but there is an overwhelming lack of TMI in their play. I just don't think Seanzie as a wolf plays this way (especially knowing I am town).

Creature - I really struggle to get past how Creature was handling the end of day. Pushing Falcon for their own reasons but continuously promoting the idea that I was alone in my Falcon push. Blaming me for it. Then coming out today and immediately putting me on the backfoot for chopping a town like chopping Falcon in a split is even AI for me to begin with. I just don't think his reads make any sense either.

Lilypetal - I feel weird about Lilypetal but I don't want to chop them. I don't really know how to articulate my feelings on Lilypetal and wouldn't mind fleshing out some feelings on this slot.

Lucy - Probably my strongest townread. I think Lucy has been exceedingly sensible throughout the entire game so far and has a fire to their play that I really vibe with.

Rondo/Sparkles - Sparkles was slanky wolfy. Rondo has been actively scummy with no remorse. That this slot is not being tunneled by the wolves is tripping me out even harder. I have no idea why this slot isn't more of a topic of conversation. Especially from someone like Alison who by their own mafia beliefs should be probably doming Rondo by now.

Nanook - I... wouldn't be surprised if Nanook was mafia or town. At times my read has fluctuated from quite strong town, back to null. He's not really gone over the null line into lean wolf territory for me yet though. Probably another Nanook late game dies for rand reasons and flips town game. I guess having that thought alone makes me want to townread him.

Neon - I wanna say they are likely to be town here because they are kind of more pure than I remember their wolfgame being but they aren't exactly an incompetent wolf. We have swept a town before as wolf teammates. Probably need more flips to really get an idea of what's going on here. Potential late game miselim.

SPF - I am following my usual pattern of feeling like SPF is lock town, tinfoiling them, massively questioning their reads... I am rather inclined to break my pattern here and sheep them somewhat but... I worry about that backfiring. SPF's day 2 has been quite tilting and I've vibed with very very little of what they've said though. But as I said, that's the pattern with me and SPF.

Town

Lucy
Arogame
Boq
Porscha
Seanzie

Lean Town

SPF
Nanook
Neon
Lilypetal

POE

Alison
Creature
Rondo
tbh, a chill did go through my spine when I read "So you just shouldn't bother chopping this group and shouldn't even really bother even humouring it (even if one or several of us are wolves tbh). I think it's pro mafia to even tinfoil these four names honestly." Made me ironically start to tinfoil you/spf/aro tbh

it would be a very bold move tbh

I agree with the exercise though and I'm okay with just auto assuming that you and spf are town, since I am already town reading Aro. If things go south you and maybe spf are power wolves and this post of yours only reveals your intention, so like. No need to streeeeeeeeeeeeess tbh.

So, assuming you and spf and Aro are town,
I have a starting town core of
Mac
Spf
Aro.

Let's add my own town reads:
Lucy - Lucy has, as far as i know, been the only player who town read me yesterday but started to get worried about my alignment today due to my inactivity and lack of solve. Considering that I was an easily pushed wagon yesterday, and Seanzie's tunnel, I thought I'd be pushed today too. Lucy being the only one means to me that wolves either a) has given up on getting me misyeeted, or b) was hoping that I would get pushed without them doing much.

Lucy's concern was directed to me and not the thread. I dont think thats how a wolf would try to rise a wagon against me. I think it is more rand>town to get worried about a town read's silence after surviving being pushed. I also think we live in a mix of world a and b, but that wolves have now decided that yeah, it will be pretty damn hard to get me misyeeted this game and are leaving it to the townies to do the dirty deeds if so.

Either way, Lucy is town.

Mac
Spf
Aro
Lucy

Porscha is playing in an archetypical way I have seen town play, never scum. The entitlement feels townie. The passive-aggressive remarks out of nowhere too. Because wolf!Porscha knows that she would be giving a town player a sudden burst of passive-aggression, and it is very rare ime that scum would do that. Or even think of it. Ime scum tries to match their emotions with what they are reacting to.

Mac
Spf
Aro
Lucy
Porscha

Neon is a town lean. I dont remember why, it was something from yesterday. I need to re-evaluate this. She was pushed early game but it died down.

Mac
Spf
Aro
Lucy
Porscha

Neon

Seanzie is playing in an extremely limited way. Scum is usually seen casting a wide net so if their preferred misyeet occurs, they are not left with zero reads. However scum CAN play like this and I have seen it happen. I am still leaning to Seanzie being town. Mostly because he is stubbornly informing everyone that he is indeed still in his scum range. It feels like it is coming from a pov where you are irritated that people are looking down on your scum game/clearing you too easily (thus underestimating you) and this is something an actual wolf WANTS town to do. Whereas a town player has a more holistic mindset where this reaction can stem from.

Mac
Spf
Aro
Lucy
Porscha

Neon
Seanzie

It is true that Lily's vote does not "make sense" as scum, especially if Alison is town too...
mm. I think, if Alison is a wolf, then Lily is town. If Alison is town, Lily could be a wolf who froze and didnt feel like committing. She has done some townie-sounding solving and it is noted that she has almost exactly the same town core as Mac is proposing (me, mac, spf).

Mac
Spf
Aro
Lucy
Porscha

Neon
Seanzie
Lily

Creature does sound similar to the other games I have played with him recently, but I have not read what transpired today so I will wait with that until I have read it. I have also not read what lead to the Falcon misyeet, which I will, because it is atrocious.

Mac
Spf
Aro
Lucy
Porscha

Neon
Seanzie
Lily
Creature

I had a gut read on Nanook town. Thats all. Nothing else really.

Alison is pushing lhf. I dont know yet why she was the second wagon. One thing that pauses me here is the night kill on Jack. It is very not Alison (who doesnt seem to use levels when she is playing). Here I need some discussion before I can commit.

I have only read Rondo's opener which was urgh. Miss Sparkles was sorta scummy tbh

Mac
Spf
Aro
Lucy
Porscha

Neon
Seanzie
Lily
Creature

Nanook
Alison
Rondo

So my poe is almost identical to Mac.
Here are some concerns on Mac and Spf for the funs

Spf reacted to my Seanzie shade with a vote on Seanzie. Idk maybe a confidence but maybe she wanted to try start a wagon. Either way, it means to me that Alison and Spf are unpaired.

Mac is being very nice to me in this game. Mostly when we interact in mafia, he can be quite loud about the stuff I do. I am surprised he did not push me harder, I am suprised by the kind words and the inclusion of me in the town core-no-tinfoil. I have yet to read his spat with Alison.

Okay I will try to not tinfoil more. Still I find it good for me to just write it down and stuff tbh
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 289

Post by Alison »

I am here. Catching up.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:22 am @Alison if you are town, would you not have a difference check here between Seanzie and Porscha? Given 50% of your wagon here are dead townies?

I just think that this game needs Alison's flip very badly.
Yes and yes.

Currently think it's Porscha between the two.
Alison

Post by Alison »

lucy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:18 am @staypositivefriend @Creature @Alison give me full reads lists in 12h-16h if i don’t see them i will ask again
Porscha, Creature, Neon, Lilypetal, SPF, Rondo are my immediate POE. I believe there is very likely at least 2 wolves in this group. If I had to make a cut from the POE it would probably be Neon.

arogame, Seanzie, Boquise are town leans.

lucy and Mac are strong townreads.

I'm not gonna explain everyone especially since I've already talked about some of these reads ad nauseam. I'll let you know if anything changes as a result of my catchup, and if you want specific elaboration on any of these, let me know.
Alison

Post by Alison »

arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:03 pm Also @Alison, let’s pretend you are an outside from both the wagons on day 1 and you see what you see EOD. Would you kill the cw today or go after who you believe has around equal or higher scum equity than the cw?

I guess from your perspective it’s a bit biased bc it’s hard to think of that perspective, but I just want to see what you’d think from looking at the Lens from an outsider there.

I see you’re still hard on Porscha. Who else are you looking at today?
I'd kill the CW. I've given an immediate POE in my post above.
Alison

Post by Alison »

It is clear you people cannot solve the game or move on without seeing my flip so let's just do that today. I will admit I was a bit hesitant at the start of today because Jack is an odd kill for Porscha to make and I didn't really want to allow chain Alison -> Porscha misexes if that was the case. I don't care any more though, I'm more of a liability at this point given that so many people are stuck without knowing I'm town + Porscha is probably scum regardless. (Also I cannot be allowed to endgame under any circumstances, it's a free win for mafia if I do.)

[VOTE: Alison] aubergine

My legacy POE is given. If you put a gun to my head and told me to give an exact team solve, I'd say Porscha/Creature/SPF. Creature is right, 3 "POE'd" slots doesn't kill Jack over SPF or Mac. Mac is town ergo SPF is in the team and killed Jack because he was the only one sussing her. It would explain why a Porscha team would kill Jack, and I think it neatly explains everything that went on D1.

Return to “Previous Hustles”