Moderator: Community Team

RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 865
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Re: King of the Hill Mafia

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:20 pm If you wanna complain abt my possibly making it a no elim sure whatever my bad but otherwise I don't get what's unbelievable about what I've stated especially if you know me as a player
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:18 pm
arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:08 pm Like Lily, I understand not voting Alison cause u sheeped them, but then not voting on falcon goes against the sheep with them, if that makes sense.

And then from my pov, not only did the unvote almost lead to a tie which would make us lose a lynch, you then didn’t want to protect your “obv town”? That’s what I’m trying to understand why would Lily do that if she was town.
But like I said falcons legacy posting was extremely towny. Do you disagree? Go check. I can sheep up to that point because idk who tf I wanna elim like most of the thread apparently but my first instinct was to jump off at that point. It wasn't a calculated move lol. Imagine how fucking PISSED people would be if I swapped to Alison and she flipped town. Spf said she wouldn't care to play if that happened.
Does Lily have a history of being this spaced?
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 550

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:08 am Anyways the thing I was trying to do

Alison (6): Neon, Porscha, Falcon, Seanzie, Jack, Rondo

Falcon (7): Creature, Aro, Alison, Mac, Lucy, SPF, Nanook

Porscha (2): Boq, Lily

Reads:

Alison (6): Neon, Porscha, Falcon, Seanzie, Jack, Rondo

Falcon (7): Creature, Aro, Alison, Mac, Lucy, SPF, Nanook

Porscha (2): Boq, Lily

Thoughts...if TVT 1 of Boq Lily is almost 100% woof IMHO out of those I'm on Boq

PoE: Boq

Rondo and Seanzie actually feel mostly townie to me as of this day but what's the actual likelihood Alison's wagon is just pure? I dunno. Maybe 2 woofs stacked on Falcon by why not try to get Alison over as I've been repeatedly told she's a strong player.

Creature just feels outed

PoE: Creature, Boq

I kinda don't like Aro at all today and Nanook has felt off this entire game to me but I've never really felt Nanook was easy to read

PoE: Creature, Aro, Boq, Nanook

I dunno if I assumed woofs put 1 on each wagon I'd probably lean Seanzie, Creature, Boq... I'm kind of just leaning town on Alison harder and harder. I suck at mafia.

Anyways somewhere in the yellow are my woofs.
Ugh god I really dont know if Alison's wagon can be pure but I have not sr'd anyone on it. Disappointing that I'm probs wrong on one of rondo sean neon
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:12 am
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:20 pm If you wanna complain abt my possibly making it a no elim sure whatever my bad but otherwise I don't get what's unbelievable about what I've stated especially if you know me as a player
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:18 pm
arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:08 pm Like Lily, I understand not voting Alison cause u sheeped them, but then not voting on falcon goes against the sheep with them, if that makes sense.

And then from my pov, not only did the unvote almost lead to a tie which would make us lose a lynch, you then didn’t want to protect your “obv town”? That’s what I’m trying to understand why would Lily do that if she was town.
But like I said falcons legacy posting was extremely towny. Do you disagree? Go check. I can sheep up to that point because idk who tf I wanna elim like most of the thread apparently but my first instinct was to jump off at that point. It wasn't a calculated move lol. Imagine how fucking PISSED people would be if I swapped to Alison and she flipped town. Spf said she wouldn't care to play if that happened.
Does Lily have a history of being this spaced?
What do you mean by "spaced "?
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:01 pm @staypositivefriend Why is aro town
why isnt he town?

@MacDougall I am still waiting for the answer to my question

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:43 am
Could you explain the difference check part? Is it just one is town and one is wolf because its unlikely two wolves would be on me? If so who do you think it is? I know who I would lean to

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:29 pm And also you're missing a vital point. Me not voting falcon gives him more of a chance of living because there's -1 on his wagon. I didn't hero save him out of fear but I did make the wagons closer.
I have hated every single response Lily has had to Aero's questioning. -1 to a tie is a terrible choice. You could have also not hero saved him because you wanted a tie and you are just claiming this after the fact. When I go back and read EOD1 again will you be there saying get off falcon or will you just slink away? POE for me
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:06 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:52 am Are y'all sure we shouldn't just kill Boq?
No

How does it feel to make this post and then put boq as your poe in the vote count post you made
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:14 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:11 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:47 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:31 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:20 am
Talk to me about... me.
► Show Spoiler
in a day 1 reads list I also said you towntold. you're welcome
So your read on me is stagnant and does not include anything from today?
well I just caught up. you're still locktown. sorry to inform you
[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
Ah good we finally got there
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:46 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:41 pm
arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:39 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:36 pm
arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:30 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:23 pm
arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:09 pm What’s ur current gamestate/view like on who u want to kill today?
I am struggling to find scum but I have an abundance of town per usual

Town: spf, Mac, Boquise, Porscha, Neon

Not sure how I feel about creature. Moved lucy to null because I think her play could very easily come from a wolf.

Seanzie seems kinda meh I need to iso
Wait also, if you have that current list rn then, what are your thoughts on Alison? And also, who would u want to kill
The most.

I do agree with Mac, SPF, and Boq with ur towns there.
I'm super mixed on Alison. As I stated earlier I think this game is different than her recent scum game in the spec chat game and spf believes the same and played in that game so that makes me comfortable enough to not want to kill her right now. Tbh I kinda unalign the jack nk from her as well but maybe I'm doing that incorrectly. Unsure who I would wanna kill yet. I would kill you just to sate my curiosity but the fact spf town reads you and I know my judgement is clouded I ofc will not do that.
Thoughts on Rondo?
i mean that slot should die at some point for not playing but what is there to think? like subbing in and practically trolling is probs town more than wolf but what do i know
Yea, I agree, I didn’t want to kill
Them EoD1 bc I wanted to give them at least a day and see what they do, but seeing as nothing has changed, I have them in my POE.
how about now?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

This post has been heavily edited
Boquise wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:35 pm I had a gut read on Nanook town. Thats all. Nothing else really.

Alison is pushing lhf. I dont know yet why she was the second wagon. One thing that pauses me here is the night kill on Jack. It is very not Alison (who doesnt seem to use levels when she is playing). Here I need some discussion before I can commit.

I have only read Rondo's opener which was urgh. Miss Sparkles was sorta scummy tbh

Mac
Spf
Aro
Lucy
Porscha

Neon
Seanzie
Lily
Creature

Nanook
Alison
Rondo

So my poe is almost identical to Mac.
Here are some concerns on Mac and Spf for the funs

Spf reacted to my Seanzie shade with a vote on Seanzie. Idk maybe a confidence but maybe she wanted to try start a wagon. Either way, it means to me that Alison and Spf are unpaired.

Mac is being very nice to me in this game. Mostly when we interact in mafia, he can be quite loud about the stuff I do. I am surprised he did not push me harder, I am suprised by the kind words and the inclusion of me in the town core-no-tinfoil. I have yet to read his spat with Alison.

Okay I will try to not tinfoil more. Still I find it good for me to just write it down and stuff tbh
I do not like Boq's quick and simple sorting of me at this point just from my opening post. He usually has a more nuanced and balanced opinion on me. Dislike.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:29 pm It is clear you people cannot solve the game or move on without seeing my flip so let's just do that today. I will admit I was a bit hesitant at the start of today because Jack is an odd kill for Porscha to make and I didn't really want to allow chain Alison -> Porscha misexes if that was the case. I don't care any more though, I'm more of a liability at this point given that so many people are stuck without knowing I'm town + Porscha is probably scum regardless. (Also I cannot be allowed to endgame under any circumstances, it's a free win for mafia if I do.)

[VOTE: Alison] aubergine

My legacy POE is given. If you put a gun to my head and told me to give an exact team solve, I'd say Porscha/Creature/SPF. Creature is right, 3 "POE'd" slots doesn't kill Jack over SPF or Mac. Mac is town ergo SPF is in the team and killed Jack because he was the only one sussing her. It would explain why a Porscha team would kill Jack, and I think it neatly explains everything that went on D1.
Or perhaps you dont want to leave more spew/antispew. At this point I believe the votes were actually more on creature than you so this is an interesting post as I dont see Alison as the giving up type. :think:
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:36 pm arogame and Boquise's posting after coming back to the thread is pretty townie.

My confidence in my POE grows.

@Boquise I think you are giving too much credit to Porscha for her entitled and passive-aggressive attitude. It feels similar to how you got snowed by Rondo in Halvorsen Ridge because of the way he pushed you - it is easier to fake than you think and I know you haven't seen scum do it before but I have. You don't have to listen to this now, but consider this a personal part of my legacy directed at you and reconsider after my flip.
appreciate the mad props
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 462
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Boquise »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:26 am This post has been heavily edited
Boquise wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:35 pm I had a gut read on Nanook town. Thats all. Nothing else really.

Alison is pushing lhf. I dont know yet why she was the second wagon. One thing that pauses me here is the night kill on Jack. It is very not Alison (who doesnt seem to use levels when she is playing). Here I need some discussion before I can commit.

I have only read Rondo's opener which was urgh. Miss Sparkles was sorta scummy tbh

Mac
Spf
Aro
Lucy
Porscha

Neon
Seanzie
Lily
Creature

Nanook
Alison
Rondo

Spf reacted to my Seanzie shade with a vote on Seanzie. Idk maybe a confidence but maybe she wanted to try start a wagon. Either way, it means to me that Alison and Spf are unpaired.

Mac is being very nice to me in this game. Mostly when we interact in mafia, he can be quite loud about the stuff I do. I am surprised he did not push me harder, I am suprised by the kind words and the inclusion of me in the town core-no-tinfoil. I have yet to read his spat with Alison.

Okay I will try to not tinfoil more. Still I find it good for me to just write it down and stuff tbh
I do not like Boq's quick and simple sorting of me at this point just from my opening post. He usually has a more nuanced and balanced opinion on me. Dislike.
what do you mean usually? This is the second time we have played and I have barely read your posts yet tbh. Other people have been townier than you tbh
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Boquise wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:31 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:26 am This post has been heavily edited

Mac
Spf
Aro
Lucy
Porscha

Neon
Seanzie
Lily
Creature

Nanook
Alison
Rondo

what do you mean usually? This is the second time we have played and I have barely read your posts yet tbh. Other people have been townier than you tbh
we have played before, once is enough to have a usual
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 462
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Boquise »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:35 am
Boquise wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:31 am

Mac
Spf
Aro
Lucy
Porscha

Neon
Seanzie
Lily
Creature

Nanook
Alison
Rondo

we have played before, once is enough to have a usual
No tbh.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:23 pm Hmmm, Alison self-voting when she did is interesting considering how some people are still voting elsewhere. It's like the reverse psychology of not wanting to vote there if she is mafia lol. If she is town tho, I can also understand her doing this, though I would rather her fight onto other wagons if that's the case.

I did see your reply that you'd kill the cw and that makes sense.

I saw your earlier read on putting SPF in POE, and I am a tad confused, because from my understanding, your only suspicion on her is due to the night kill and if you are town, from ur pov, SPF is against killing u today despite u being the cw. So idk if that feeds into your read.

But also, I don't think Creature and SPF make sense as w/w just off gut, based on the way Creature was echoing the tr's that SPF and vice versa. It felt like they had some genial paranoia against each other which I don't think is w/w.

I will say tho if you are town, I will carry your will tomorrow if I am alive and turbo Porscha as I think if you are town, it's more likely that mafia are on your wagon in a v/v scenario.

Also, I was thinking about it, but in a world where wagons are v/v, I am not sure if Lily's action makes much sense as mafia the more I thought about it, since it would be weird to move last second when she can just stay on there without making much noise. I remember I made a similar read with Jmwjmw in regards to Axis in champs and those wagons were v/v day 1 and Jmwjmw late move switched to the opposing wagon and he was town as well.

So I think if you are town, Lily might also prolly be town purely off the late switch.

I'll look at Porscha first and then Rondo if you are town. That would make the most sense to me.

Lmk what u think about my takes above.
heh mind meld on the Alison timing of self vote

I disagree on the SPF portion but yeah

Aero if Alison flips wolf is creature wolf?

If Alison flips town is creature town?

Nah, looking at me is the wrong direction. Waste of time
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:32 pm Some not w/w thoughts

Alison/Porscha
SPF/Rondo
SPF/Creature
Alison/Mac
Mac/Creature
Boq/Seanzie

lmk if I am missing any other obv ones and if you disagree with any of these.
Rondo/Alison
Rondo/Creature
Rondo/Rondo
Rondo/Aero
Rondo/Lily
Rondo/Boq
Rondo/Lucy
Rondo/Mac
Rondo/Nanook
Rondo/Neon
Rondo/Seanzie
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:39 pm I've changed my mind, Lily is maybe actually town. I put immense pressure on her to conform to what I said and I think it would probably be psychologically easier as mafia to just agree to get me off her back and then NK lucy or simply trust that the rest of town will not force her to sheep lucy. I actually kinda see where she's coming from with the take on falcon as well because I can't remember mafia being casual at being voted out off the top of my head but I can remember townies doing it a couple of times.
This feels mighty performative to me. Hngggggg
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:46 pm
arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:42 pm I believe if wagons are v/v, there are likely more mafia voters on Alison than not, esp with the jack night kill as well, that might set the narrative for an Alison kill today if Alison is town.
I agree. I wouldn't be surprised if 2/3 mafia are on me yesterday.

Which is maybe the actual strongest argument against my Porscha/Creature/SPF solve. Hmm.
Cute subtle shade. Do you actually think I am wolf or do you just want to push lhf?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:52 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:49 pm I don't think the mafia triple stacked. They had no incentive to do anything except sit back and eat popcorn when the wagons narrowed to Alison/Falcon. Also I cannot find any reasonable combination of 3 people that all voted the same wagon and also would kill Jack.

2 on one wagon, 1 on the other. My wagon is way scummier and it also benefits mafia more to kill me D1, so my best guess is that there's 2 on me and 1 on Falcon.
Yea, so if you are town, I was thinking Porscha/Ronda/+1

Kind of where I am at, if you are town, I think Lily is likely town based off her vote yesterday which would make less sense for her to do if you are town. Kind of brought up that analysis in a comparison to a champs game I was in.
who is Ronda?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 388

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:18 am
why isnt he town?

Could you explain the difference check part? Is it just one is town and one is wolf because its unlikely two wolves would be on me? If so who do you think it is? I know who I would lean to

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:29 pm And also you're missing a vital point. Me not voting falcon gives him more of a chance of living because there's -1 on his wagon. I didn't hero save him out of fear but I did make the wagons closer.
I have hated every single response Lily has had to Aero's questioning. -1 to a tie is a terrible choice. You could have also not hero saved him because you wanted a tie and you are just claiming this after the fact. When I go back and read EOD1 again will you be there saying get off falcon or will you just slink away? POE for me
just straight up not gonna answer the question when you're in catch up and your whole worldview is yet to reach full form... just a waste of energy
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:55 pm Maybe Rondo is just outed. He subs in, zero posts, then proceeds to silent vote me and then ping pong his vote around for no reason, declare a POE of me/Mac (which is likely 100% town now) and then zero posts again D2.

Him slotting into one of the slots in my solve would make the wagonomics make more sense.
100% Caught, F R O Z E N and C R Y I N G in wolf chat.

I [REDACTED]
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:57 pm
arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:56 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:55 pm Maybe Rondo is just outed. He subs in, zero posts, then proceeds to silent vote me and then ping pong his vote around for no reason, declare a POE of me/Mac (which is likely 100% town now) and then zero posts again D2.

Him slotting into one of the slots in my solve would make the wagonomics make more sense.
To your standards, he literally made an anti-town move and self-voted when there was a wagon occurring on him at EoD and didn't receive the pressure well on him imo.
Unfortunately Rondo is one of the very few people in the world who is actually more likely to do this as town than as wolf.

But there's only so much slack I can give him, he fits too well with the team and I'm never bringing him to endgame ever. So he needs to go.
Appreciate the props once more <3
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:48 am just straight up not gonna answer the question when you're in catch up and your whole worldview is yet to reach full form... just a waste of energy
You know what... I respect that. But only for you. An Aussie pass. The Queen is dead, long live the queen.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:01 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:59 pm Rondo randomly dropping highly useful votecounts throughout was like... a strange thing to do for a wolf but I guess not that townie.
iirc he does it as either alignment? I can't remember if he did it in Halvosen Ridge
I did
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:03 pm @arogame123 did you not think Lucy kinda destroyed Creature here? I thought what she dropped near outed him tbh.
Can you link Lucy post?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ah, yeah I didnt see that as the Burying post but it is there
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Creature wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:30 pm Image
hehehe
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

lucy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:36 pm you know shits bad when I post 2 messages without any words of my own then creature sends 15 messages defending himself
This got a bigger laugh than the meme above.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:55 pm "D3 Creature -> Porscha -> Rondo -> SPF ends the game"

- Alison

"i want to kill creature today, and i switched my vote to him"
"the only concern i have about alison is that she's pushing a POE (ie: me/porscha) that seems potentially wolfsided"
- SPF

-

Unless you have a reason to clear Rondo you should believe that my POE is far from wolfsided.
in her defence. Pushing me IS wolf sided
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ok I have caught up before I left for DND This morning. NOW for the final Stretch then Bed and Maybe I will catch up to day 1 some time at lylo
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

bs catch up from an outed wolf gj
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:09 am bs catch up from an outed wolf gj
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

lucy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:21 pm but since I am talking to you three scum directly, I will not say who I think it is and you have to gauge if I'm bluffing or not
Calling Aero as the night kill
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:55 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:26 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:33 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:26 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:09 pm i feel pretty confident about mac and lily and aro being town. i think boq might be town too. i'm kind of struggling to get a solid grasp on the game beyond that.
why boq town?
-when he was being wagoned by 4-5 people and it looked like he was in serious contention to go over, he decided to vote and push on me, one of his biggest defenders, for not defending him strongly enough. if boq is a wolf then his choice to push on one of the few people defending him would be completely contrary to a self-preservation mindset, and it would risk alienating one of the few people who had a good chance at saving him

-he got salty and passive aggressive about being voted in a way that i kind of don't think he would as wolf tbh - the entitlement/feeling of being "wronged" in the post is a specific mindset that i think a wolf typically struggles to replicate. i'm thinking of posts like this one:
Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:56 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:47 pm
Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:37 pm @Creature
Is it your town tell or something to ignore my questions and refuse to engage with me in a meaningful manner on the syndicate? You did that the last time we played here and you wolf read me until I was finally NK'd.

You also wrote in the spec chat game "it is too early to town read Boq" (which is what made me town read you).

So like, I am town reading you now again, but what gives tbh?
In Halvosen Ridge I ignored you until day 3 when I had both you and JJJ as wolves. Since I was right on JJJ being wolf and another town died also believing you two were wolves, I thought you were wolf until like the day before you died. In spec chat game all I did say was that you shluldn't be cleared too easily. Yet I ignored you and you ended up dying anyway.

I remember someone commenting in Halvosen Ridge that you seemed "lone". I also remember in spec chat you were forming actual reads and ended up coming with a readslist. I'm not seeing either things his game, your votes look kinda meh (Porscha is one vote I had in mind), it feels like you're doing lip job service instead of solving (like saying "we should go for someone not solving" and coming with a quick-made list) and hence why I'm concerned about you.
Wtf I have formed several reads this game, produced a read list, and actively engaged with several players. I have pushed Porscha to form a more concrete read, an action that cant be said about many players currently. You are taking 1 post of plenty to mischaracterise my whole play. Also, that list was correct and is also made to make people say something. Neon, Nook and Porscha had all complaints about the list

You complain about nothing happening yet you do nothing to affect the game. You push me and say I am doing nothing when I am the player who is creating the most splash in the thread tbh. I have formed more actual reads than the majority of this game tbqh.

but sure, maybe i should just go
lel i am town
oh u vote me now i will vote u
gn solving hard
i like trains
i picked flowers yesterday
pushing me is a crime against society tbh
i wonder what movie i should watch
cyndaquil is a good starter
poop penis tv show tbh
Am I town read now? I am out of my wolf range tbh

also cold to ignore me like that tbh, have i done something?
-he generally just came off as one of the most invested solvers on d1 at a stage when lots of people were slanking and it would have been very easy for him to sit back and ~blend in~ with the rest of the thread as a wolf

who do u think the mafia is?
I see. I sort of thought his issue with me was him blowing it out of proportion, but I dont know that would be alignment indicative for him. It's very possible he isnt a wolf, I have 0 meta on him and he hasn't done anything specific that really makes me believe he's likely wolfing. it isn't unusual for people to use my "shading" but not voting on every little thing I see method of play to believe i'm wolfy, so I don't think it's alignment indicative.

my poe is pretty open. I still believe mac is town, I don't have a reason to think sean is wolfing past him not pushing me for my TR on him early, but maybe we are on the same wavelength for once, so i'm not worried about him for now. lily reads pretty TR for me and I don't think she makes the vote she did eod if she's wolf. neon I can't say for sure, but they can be tl. lucy is null enough for me to consider them, I can still consider boq, i'm entirely unsure of aro I dont remember their posts yesterday in the slightest, I like to believe you are town spf but I am afraid that I am not good at reading you so I don't mind leaving your slot floating until I feel like my feet are on the ground, and alison, well, in theory she needs to be policied. I can't say for certain she is wolf, but ultimately she still sr's me and this is just a nuisance to me because when I asked her to show where I was folding, she blatantly refused. I don't feel like I can convince her, to any extent, of her view of me by conversing with her, so it's just frustrating to work with. rondo I will have to wait and see since iirc, they were hardly present yesterday. creature... I feel has been well in his town range, but it's still possible he tried pocketing me yesterday by pushing back a little on my wagon and shrug votes/ reads, but now has zero interest in keeping up with that idea and is willing to just yeet me, so I'm not sure what to think of it. I think if I asked him why this seemed to change, he'd probably just answer something about how i'm being sr'd by alison and other people enough to make him reconsider his initial view of me, so I haven't bothered. unsure of what to do with creature for now. in my first read list, I listed nook as town, but later when I was reviewing it and boq asked me who i'd vote, I said him or nook. something about nook just leaves me feeling a little less confident in him being town than in other games where I find him town, but I'm not sure what it is. I'd like to see more from him. I think that's everyone.
Porcha knows how to set out a nice and easily readable POE, this garbage was a pain to read and I give wolfy points for it.

This is what it should look like:
I still believe mac is town

I don't have a reason to think sean is wolfing past him not pushing me for my TR on him early, but maybe we are on the same wavelength for once, so i'm not worried about him for now.

lily reads pretty TR for me and I don't think she makes the vote she did eod if she's wolf.

neon I can't say for sure, but they can be tl.

lucy is null enough for me to consider them,

I can still consider boq,

i'm entirely unsure of aro I dont remember their posts yesterday in the slightest,

I like to believe you are town spf but I am afraid that I am not good at reading you so I don't mind leaving your slot floating until I feel like my feet are on the ground,

and alison, well, in theory she needs to be policied. I can't say for certain she is wolf, but ultimately she still sr's me and this is just a nuisance to me because when I asked her to show where I was folding, she blatantly refused. I don't feel like I can convince her, to any extent, of her view of me by conversing with her, so it's just frustrating to work with.

rondo I will have to wait and see since iirc, they were hardly present yesterday.

creature... I feel has been well in his town range, but it's still possible he tried pocketing me yesterday by pushing back a little on my wagon and shrug votes/ reads, but now has zero interest in keeping up with that idea and is willing to just yeet me, so I'm not sure what to think of it. I think if I asked him why this seemed to change, he'd probably just answer something about how i'm being sr'd by alison and other people enough to make him reconsider his initial view of me, so I haven't bothered. unsure of what to do with creature for now.

Misc:
in my first read list, I listed nook as town, but later when I was reviewing it and boq asked me who i'd vote, I said him or nook. something about nook just leaves me feeling a little less confident in him being town than in other games where I find him town, but I'm not sure what it is. I'd like to see more from him. I think that's everyone.
Its a nothing burger that is specifically hard to read

Am I the only one?
Cant a bitch be lazy sometimes god damn
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:24 pm Super secret heavily tilting reads inside don't read if you're SPF
If Alison and Creature are mafia SPF is always the third because they would be the player that has had the most energy consumed by both Alison and Creature in antispew lol.

Also Arogame is massively trend down and SPF's read on them is weird and I don't like it.

Lucy is the mayor if I die nobody else.

Seanzie and Rondo are obvious townies at this point.
Seanzie hates me Mac :cry:
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:14 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:09 pm i feel pretty confident about mac and lily and aro being town. i think boq might be town too. i'm kind of struggling to get a solid grasp on the game beyond that.
why boq town?
-when he was being wagoned by 4-5 people and it looked like he was in serious contention to go over, he decided to vote and push on me, one of his biggest defenders, for not defending him strongly enough. if boq is a wolf then his choice to push on one of the few people defending him would be completely contrary to a self-preservation mindset, and it would risk alienating one of the few people who had a good chance at saving him

-he got salty and passive aggressive about being voted in a way that i kind of don't think he would as wolf tbh - the entitlement/feeling of being "wronged" in the post is a specific mindset that i think a wolf typically struggles to replicate. i'm thinking of posts like this one:
Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:37 pm @Creature
Is it your town tell or something to ignore my questions and refuse to engage with me in a meaningful manner on the syndicate? You did that the last time we played here and you wolf read me until I was finally NK'd.

You also wrote in the spec chat game "it is too early to town read Boq" (which is what made me town read you).

So like, I am town reading you now again, but what gives tbh?
In Halvosen Ridge I ignored you until day 3 when I had both you and JJJ as wolves. Since I was right on JJJ being wolf and another town died also believing you two were wolves, I thought you were wolf until like the day before you died. In spec chat game all I did say was that you shluldn't be cleared too easily. Yet I ignored you and you ended up dying anyway.

I remember someone commenting in Halvosen Ridge that you seemed "lone". I also remember in spec chat you were forming actual reads and ended up coming with a readslist. I'm not seeing either things his game, your votes look kinda meh (Porscha is one vote I had in mind), it feels like you're doing lip job service instead of solving (like saying "we should go for someone not solving" and coming with a quick-made list) and hence why I'm concerned about you.
Wtf I have formed several reads this game, produced a read list, and actively engaged with several players. I have pushed Porscha to form a more concrete read, an action that cant be said about many players currently. You are taking 1 post of plenty to mischaracterise my whole play. Also, that list was correct and is also made to make people say something. Neon, Nook and Porscha had all complaints about the list

You complain about nothing happening yet you do nothing to affect the game. You push me and say I am doing nothing when I am the player who is creating the most splash in the thread tbh. I have formed more actual reads than the majority of this game tbqh.

lel i am town
gn solving hard
i like trains
poop penis tv show tbh

-he generally just came off as one of the most invested solvers on d1 at a stage when lots of people were slanking and it would have been very easy for him to sit back and ~blend in~ with the rest of the thread as a wolf

I see. I sort of thought his issue with me was him blowing it out of proportion, but I dont know that would be alignment indicative for him. It's very possible he isnt a wolf, I have 0 meta on him and he hasn't done anything specific that really makes me believe he's likely wolfing. it isn't unusual for people to use my "shading" but not voting on every little thing I see method of play to believe i'm wolfy, so I don't think it's alignment indicative.

my poe is pretty open. I still believe mac is town, I don't have a reason to think sean is wolfing past him not pushing me for my TR on him early, but maybe we are on the same wavelength for once, so i'm not worried about him for now. lily reads pretty TR for me and I don't think she makes the vote she did eod if she's wolf. neon I can't say for sure, but they can be tl. lucy is null enough for me to consider them, I can still consider boq, i'm entirely unsure of aro I dont remember their posts yesterday in the slightest, I like to believe you are town spf but I am afraid that I am not good at reading you so I don't mind leaving your slot floating until I feel like my feet are on the ground, and alison, well, in theory she needs to be policied. I can't say for certain she is wolf, but ultimately she still sr's me and this is just a nuisance to me because when I asked her to show where I was folding, she blatantly refused. I don't feel like I can convince her, to any extent, of her view of me by conversing with her, so it's just frustrating to work with. rondo I will have to wait and see since iirc, they were hardly present yesterday. creature... I feel has been well in his town range, but it's still possible he tried pocketing me yesterday by pushing back a little on my wagon and shrug votes/ reads, but now has zero interest in keeping up with that idea and is willing to just yeet me, so I'm not sure what to think of it. I think if I asked him why this seemed to change, he'd probably just answer something about how i'm being sr'd by alison and other people enough to make him reconsider his initial view of me, so I haven't bothered. unsure of what to do with creature for now. in my first read list, I listed nook as town, but later when I was reviewing it and boq asked me who i'd vote, I said him or nook. something about nook just leaves me feeling a little less confident in him being town than in other games where I find him town, but I'm not sure what it is. I'd like to see more from him. I think that's everyone.
Porcha knows how to set out a nice and easily readable POE, this garbage was a pain to read and I give wolfy points for it.

I don't have a reason to think sean is wolfing past him not pushing me for my TR on him early, but maybe we are on the same wavelength for once, so i'm not worried about him for now.

lily reads pretty TR for me and I don't think she makes the vote she did eod if she's wolf.

i'm entirely unsure of aro I dont remember their posts yesterday in the slightest,

I like to believe you are town spf but I am afraid that I am not good at reading you so I don't mind leaving your slot floating until I feel like my feet are on the ground,

and alison, well, in theory she needs to be policied. I can't say for certain she is wolf, but ultimately she still sr's me and this is just a nuisance to me because when I asked her to show where I was folding, she blatantly refused. I don't feel like I can convince her, to any extent, of her view of me by conversing with her, so it's just frustrating to work with.

rondo I will have to wait and see since iirc, they were hardly present yesterday.

creature... I feel has been well in his town range, but it's still possible he tried pocketing me yesterday by pushing back a little on my wagon and shrug votes/ reads, but now has zero interest in keeping up with that idea and is willing to just yeet me, so I'm not sure what to think of it. I think if I asked him why this seemed to change, he'd probably just answer something about how i'm being sr'd by alison and other people enough to make him reconsider his initial view of me, so I haven't bothered. unsure of what to do with creature for now.

Misc:
in my first read list, I listed nook as town, but later when I was reviewing it and boq asked me who i'd vote, I said him or nook. something about nook just leaves me feeling a little less confident in him being town than in other games where I find him town, but I'm not sure what it is. I'd like to see more from him. I think that's everyone.

Am I the only one?
You know what... she can. Fair, still dont like it and you're welcome
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:26 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:24 pm Super secret heavily tilting reads inside don't read if you're SPF
If Alison and Creature are mafia SPF is always the third because they would be the player that has had the most energy consumed by both Alison and Creature in antispew lol.

Also Arogame is massively trend down and SPF's read on them is weird and I don't like it.

there are so many things that i hate about this post but i will refrain from choosing violence today and go do something else instead
what things?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:28 pm

I can't wait until I get an opportunity to snow you. (actually... I can... I don't think I'd wolf well if I had as much time as I had for this game... but if I had the time... and opportunity... and the will... and the way...). Either way, your townread of me is generous, to say the least.
snowing mac was one of the most orgasmic feelings Ive ever had so I hope you get it one day
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:16 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:14 am
why boq town?

lel i am town
gn solving hard
i like trains
poop penis tv show tbh

Misc:

Am I the only one?
You know what... she can. Fair, still dont like it and you're welcome
That's fine, thank you for fix is much prettier, I did look at it while I was in bed typing and it and knew it was a mess but I just thought of people as it came up and accidentally essay instead if list
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Is slamming Creature over Alison ever a good play? I feel like I really want to go him into Alison but I know I will get a lot of pushback so I hesitate to even bring it up. I just REALLY dont like creature right now
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:20 am Is slamming Creature over Alison ever a good play? I feel like I really want to go him into Alison but I know I will get a lot of pushback so I hesitate to even bring it up. I just REALLY dont like creature right now
mostly asking if it has the same issue of Porcha into Alison
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I miss the days where I would get scum read more for being around than afk
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:20 am Is slamming Creature over Alison ever a good play? I feel like I really want to go him into Alison but I know I will get a lot of pushback so I hesitate to even bring it up. I just REALLY dont like creature right now
nah I'm down
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:48 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:18 am
why isnt he town?

just straight up not gonna answer the question when you're in catch up and your whole worldview is yet to reach full form... just a waste of energy
yeah I would have said SPF over Neon why are you so confident on her?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:57 am
arogame123 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:53 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:04 pm i think creature is likely a wolf who needs the alison chop to go through and is panicking at the possibility of it not happening and him dying first
I kinda disagree with this, because he started the day off with sort of being against the Alison wagon and pushing onto Mac and now somewhat onto you. If he wanted the Alison chop, I am pretty sure he would park there beginning of the day, given he had a slight sr on Alison from the previous day.
I'm more with you. And SPF pushing that opinion, plus Alison and Creature both tinfoiling SPF is what's making me tinfoil that in the world where they are both mafia SPF is a third.

But I might also add that you talking like a robot like "I can see why you are suspicious of SPF because of the reason you have stated however if you factor in that SPF is this then that then logical query string = random 404 error file not found" is tilting the fuck out of me because it's coming across as though you are trying very hard to control what you are saying so that you are misconstrued which is much more inclined to come from someone afraid of being scumread than someone actually trying to solve the game.

You also haven't really come across like you have had a single confident read all game and I've vibed with really none of your independent solving.

So if you want to sus me go ahead cuz I've got you about fourth from the bottom of my readslist atm.
Great, now my Aero town read is gone. Looks like its just me and Seanzie
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:08 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:21 pm
Creature wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:14 pm idk why I'm being associated with Porscha. I've stated multiple times near the end of the day that I preferred voting Porscha over falcon. I moved to falcon when Porscha was no longer viable and I wanted to both save Alison and prevent a tie.
You could have stayed on Porscha and drummed up more support and protected falcon, I bet if I read back that didnt happen. Only you can save your town reads. So linking you and Porcha isnt terrible imho
god creature is going to destroy this game for me this time eh

at least creature with a pulse has been sexier than the old creature i'm used to
bro wat?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:17 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:47 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:41 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:08 pm i think part of the problem with this game is that i'm struggling to establish a foundation of people that i trust, and all of my thoughts more disjointed than they usually are

i think that mac is blatant town and the way he has played over the last ~2 hours or so cement that fact. i don't think his push on alison comes out in the specific way that it has (or with the level of conviction that it has) in a world where he's mafia

i'm struggling to come to alison being a wolf for a couple of reasons:

1. if alison is mafia, who reasonably has partner equity with her? the momentum against her yesterday came almost exclusively from a pool of people that i perceive as likely containing a high number of wolves, and most of these were players were widely POE'd yesterday as well (ie: Nanook, Neon, Porscha,, Seanzie,, RondoDimBuckle all had their votes on alison toward the end of the day and were among the earliest to push against her)

so, in a world where the wolves are being correctly widely POE'd by the rest of the game and are in an unstable thread position, why on earth would they decide to hardbus alison? what would they gain from bussing one of the strongest players in the game who could easily endgame as a wolf? what tangible benefit would they get from it?

the alternative is that alison actually is mafia and her partners voted to protect her on d1, but this would require that:

A. my view of the game is upside down and there are multiple wolves contained within like, (mac, lily, lucy, aro), etc

B. the wolves were willing to go hard to protect alison on d1 with the full awareness that they would look bad in a world where she inevitably flipped W

this doesn't seem like a risk that most wolf teams would be willing to take, and i actually suspect that alison is the type of player who would ASK to be bussed in the position she was in on d1, but i don't see any viable bussers for her that wouldn't have been stupidly suicidal/playing against the win condition of their team to try to bury her on d1

2. i just don't find her posts that wolfy. maybe this is a skill issue on my part, and maybe my mind will change once i read mac's posts about alison more thoroughly, but i just don't! she is much more assertive and forceful with her reads than she was in the spec chat inviational, in which she was extremely passive and barely made moves to influence the threadstate. she is much more naturally suspicious of me even though she would almost want to pocket me in a world where she's a wolf and i'm incorrectly defending her. and in general, i don't find the reasons i've seen to scumread her (outside of some of mac's points) to be compelling or good.....at all

so yeah idk, im trying my best to conceptualize analison wolf world but i can't really shake the feeling that she's more likely to be town than not. there have been multiple times in recent memory where i had a correct read and the entire gamestate was telling me i was wrong and i ended up being right anyway - i don't really want to doubt my instincts even though i'm aware that i'm creating quite the hole for myself in a world where alison is W

porscha is still a wide target of suspicion among most people here, but i am similarly struggling to grasp what the case on her is. i agree that some of her posts in early d1 felt fake and like they came from a wolf that is going through the motions, but i think she has significantly improved from the middle of d1- nward, even if i'm not confident about her being town. i think that i need a specific case against porscha in order for me to get to a world where she's a wolf, because as of now i would describe her posts as being: "broadly fine"

i want to write a paragraph for every player here but im losing energy so im just gonna post it
guess you would need to possibly consider that some of those players aren't wolves?

perhaps that is not the world we are in?

out of these players listed specifically, I am not against lucy or aro possibly being wolves. I TR mac and lily.

do you find alison's gameplay to be difficult to find between her alignments? she is a logical argument based player - this leads to more "objective" and "logical" conclusions that may be hard to differentiate between alignment play. Are you basing your alison read on her actual posts, or on meta from the last game you mentioned where she wolfed? A combination maybe?

why does everybody always say this lol. wolves can't pocket everyone...
which ones?

Which world are we win?color]

Why do you wolf read them and town read the others?

1) I think out of those listed, nook is most likely, neon possible, doubtful on sean

2) I don't know I just like asking people stupid questions about game state views to help ensure bases get covered

3) when I made the post, I have had mac town from his kerfluffle with alison earlier in the game. I think lily has towntold. I felt relatively null on lucy earlier but since her posts regarding the creature push, she comes off as more towny. I will watch her closely but she can be tl. I haven't particularly found something to sr her for. as for aro - I dont feel I can read him particularly well and I'm always worried he's wolfing in front of my very eyes. no particular sr for him at the time either. it was based on who I tr'd which just left the remainders but I would not say I am currently sr'ing both of them. curious to see both of their progressions tho

You started off so strong but then you waffled into a nothing burger at the end. Plenty of people you are town on but your scums are umming and uhhing on. I started reading and thought "Maybe Porcha IS town?" Then just kinda lost the vibe
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:22 am Hard POE

Creature
Arogame
Who cares
Is this After Alison or instead of?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:27 am nanook idk why youre trying to discredit my read on you by bringing up that i didn't townread you last game lol, i haven't claimed to have a confident read on you in this game, and the fact that i was unable to find you as town in our last game is something i've been taking into account

you are in my POE because if i ask myself the question: "who today is trying to solve the game?", it's difficult for me to say that you are. your poe is mac/alison/porscha/lily/lucy, and i think that pool contains one wolf at maximum, but possibly zero. your presence has been minimal and i just haven't seen anything from you that rings as distinctly towny, if ur town and u want me to find you then you should try posting more tbh

i see there are some other posts that are directed at me but i probably won't answer them until tomorrow, im tired and trying to go to bed
and Nanook/Neon/RondoSparkle is much better? I see at most 1 wolf in there atm most likely 0.
At best 2
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:35 am
arogame123 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:24 am Also @MacDougall, just curious, what happened to wanting to kill Alison today? I thought you were all for killing the cw from day 1?
Oh, no, you slaughtered me. I'll never recover.

Well you see, Alison has had a really good day and is largely coalescing with my solve now. SPF who is my top town is also really firmly townreading her. In the meantime Creature has had a shocker of a day and is offering no depth of solving, throwing out random readslist after readslist with no underlying thought and all of my town have picked up on it. So unfortunately for past Mac, I have become convinced that Creature is more likely to be a hit than Alison. But as per our previous discussion, I'm okay with being a hypocrite.

If I am wrong and Creature flips town, then we're going to have a nice fun dome between alison and mac on day 3 I take it.

But I will add that SPF, Alison and Mac all developing independent conviction that they are looking at town Creature makes the likelihood of that not being the case extremely low without at least one of us being mafia, so Creature's flip is probably now on par with Alison's in terms of information to gather.
I want to tinfoil Mac but its exactly who I want to chop anyway. Blegh
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Boquise wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:38 am
Alison wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:36 pm arogame and Boquise's posting after coming back to the thread is pretty townie.

My confidence in my POE grows.

@Boquise I think you are giving too much credit to Porscha for her entitled and passive-aggressive attitude. It feels similar to how you got snowed by Rondo in Halvorsen Ridge because of the way he pushed you - it is easier to fake than you think and I know you haven't seen scum do it before but I have. You don't have to listen to this now, but consider this a personal part of my legacy directed at you and reconsider after my flip.
yeah it is true that Rondo snowed me, though I walked it back at the end (so had I lived I would have snapped him in f3). That read was more based on thread position tbh
Whereas I have been reverse burned by players like Porscha. As in, I have tunnelled players who write like that and they ended up being town tbh.
Like, I know how scum absolutely hates it when town removes a possible lhf by town clearing them so that they will eventually have to nk them and find another target to run the wagons on tbh.

But if you are town I will reconsider this read in the later parts of the game, if I am alive tbh.
I didnt think I had you snowed, more a light dusting. I need to work on snowing you better in the future
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Hustles”