nijuukyugou
No votes
Russtifinko
No votes
Snow Dog
No votes
thellama73
8%
The Triforce of Cuticles (The Host, the Mod, the Dead)
42%

Total votes: 12
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 202

Re: The Legend of Zelda (Ganon's Conquest) [Day 3]

Post by fingersplints »

voting Russ. may change but phone about to die
Gro-oo-ovy
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 38

Post by Boogs »

Lynching me isnt a good idea fyi. Its a lynch train all over again like the past 2 days. I dont see why not more of you are agreeing on Snow jumping on easily to blend as well as Elohcin having lame excuses now also. Id suggest you take votes off me and go for the real mafia members. You get a sniff of something and. People agree because "there is nothing better". Be original and vote and be an individual. Geesh. Talking to help does nothing but get me votes apparently.
Linki i will switch my vote to stay alive.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 68

Post by S~V~S »

I unvoted Russ and switched it to Made. Not liking this turn of events at all.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 208

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:So you thought his suspicion of Splints was cool & collected? He said otherwise himself. What was weird about it?
I haven't done a detailed read of him, but my impression of him is that he has had some thoughtful posts and well constructed posts. I agree his voting doesn't make sense though.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 206
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

S~V~S wrote:
Made wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:Voted MM. Because why not. I think he has an ok chance of being bad. llama hasn't really pinged me, so no use voting him, and this lynch isn't going on anyone other than llama or Boogs. Anyone who says otherwise is kidding themselves.
:evileye:

llama, let's combine our votes somewhere against all these hooligans voting willy-nilly...
I'm willing to hop on this train assuming we don't lynch Boogs and Llama is on board. Drive by votes is not sitting right with me, and A piece of power is at risk.
Why these specific people?

This WHOOOLE thing is setting off all of my alarms in the most alarming way (heh) possible.
I don't trust Llama or MM enough to vote with either of them alone, but i'm hoping both will self regulate to a non predicted person.

(linki) Yes, yes I want boogs saved SVS. This Boogs lynch seems forced to me, and i don't want the power piece in the hands of mafia.

Also, transparency time (double checked the rules to make sure this was allowed)
I signed up for Bass for the piece of power, he pinged me the most outside of the people i perceived as getting the most heat.
Pov: you reading my takes
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 265
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:So are you on board too, so long as Boogs isn't the one lynched, as Made said?

And one vote, when two others have 3-4? I don't see the issue here.
I haven't read Boogs at all, so right now, I don't have an opinion there.

I do NOT agree with Made's proposal at the beginning of the day though. I think we should lynch someone we think is bad, not try to keep the Hyrulians from getting the triforce of power. I don't think that Made had bad intentions with his idea, I just don't agree.

I'm looking for somewhere else to put my vote anyway.

Linki: I agree with llama. For someone like Russti who is doing some putting effort in, the end result is questionable.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
LizKeen
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 80

Post by LizKeen »

nijuukyugou wrote:
On another note, LizKeen mentioned that she's not convinced Made isn't a baddie. I'd like to see why (she said she'd mention it). I'd also like to see if sabie still has suspicion of Made, as well. He's talking again and filling the thread with ideas, so nothing out of the ordinary yet for Made 2.0 in my opinion.

Here's my feelings on Made 2.0.

When he was playing as Made 1.0 he complained people were playing way too conservatively, but after changing roles the only thing he said was he couldn't read boogs and dom and didn't bring back any suspicions and missed the vote. Then he says if we prevent the goodies from achieving their objective do we even need to lynch them? I would say YES, or do we still want them around during the night killing off Hyrule and having more Hyrule getting lynched during the day? That comment didn't make sense to me. Then he tells Ganon to get their act together. If you're Ganon wouldn't that include you?

I honestly debated for an hour whether I was voting Boogs or Made yesterday. Russ seems awfully adamant we don't vote boogs today and I'm not sure what that's about but I'm going to follow his advice for today in case he's on to something. I also just haven't gotten the bad feeling from llama others seem to be getting.

So, that being said I'm voting Made today.

More lost than Oceanic Air Flight 815
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Made wrote: I signed up for Bass for the piece of power, he pinged me the most outside of the people i perceived as getting the most heat.
Careful, Made. I said Bass pinged me once and he NO U'd me faster than a cheetah on the way to a really short-term sale of stuff that Cheetahs really love.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

thellama73 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:So you thought his suspicion of Splints was cool & collected? He said otherwise himself. What was weird about it?
I haven't done a detailed read of him, but my impression of him is that he has had some thoughtful posts and well constructed posts. I agree his voting doesn't make sense though.
Pulling teeth here, my beloved ungulate. WHAT is weird about it? His last vote was based on a misunderstanding.
Made wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:Voted MM. Because why not. I think he has an ok chance of being bad. llama hasn't really pinged me, so no use voting him, and this lynch isn't going on anyone other than llama or Boogs. Anyone who says otherwise is kidding themselves.

llama, let's combine our votes somewhere against all these hooligans voting willy-nilly...
I'm willing to hop on this train assuming we don't lynch Boogs and Llama is on board. Drive by votes is not sitting right with me, and A piece of power is at risk.
Llama is one of the people who voted for Boogs; are you asking him to change his vote?

Llama are you going to change your vote?

Linki~ so you suspect Bass then? If not, why say that?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Pulling teeth here, my beloved ungulate. WHAT is weird about it? His last vote was based on a misunderstanding.
Made wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Llama is one of the people who voted for Boogs; are you asking him to change his vote?

Llama are you going to change your vote?

I don't understand any of the votes for MM. I don't see what MM has done that is suspicious. I just think those votes are strange.

I am not currently planning o change my vote.

I don't suspect Bass. I said Bass pinged me once, and he immediately voted me. It was one ping, and he not currently on my list of suspects.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

llama, why did you ultimately vote Boogs over sabie?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

thellama73 wrote:
Made wrote: I signed up for Bass for the piece of power, he pinged me the most outside of the people i perceived as getting the most heat.
Careful, Made. I said Bass pinged me once and he NO U'd me faster than a cheetah on the way to a really short-term sale of stuff that Cheetahs really love.
Oh, OK, Llama. This ^^ sounds like you are implying that Bass is a No-Uing no Goodnik. My bad :)
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Oh, OK, Llama. This ^^ sounds like you are implying that Bass is a No-Uing no Goodnik. My bad :)
Civvies No U as well as baddies. I have seen it in stories.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:llama, why did you ultimately vote Boogs over sabie?
A couple of things.

1. I think his misunderstanding of the roles rules him out from several civvie roles, so mathematically, it makes sense to vote for him.
2. The way he said "we need to pursue more concrete cases and different leads" after voting me yesterday, and then voting me today for the exact same reason is contradictory and it reeks of baddie to me.

Sabie still won't answer my questions though and did a drive by vote, so she is far from off the hook as far as I am concerned.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

There's also the minor fact that I have three votes and my own life to consider.

Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

You are No u ing me....... seriously. I really wish you guys would not lynch me. I think the less obvious choice will prevent them (Mafia) from getting the Triforce. The two in the light which are me and Llama and they probably bet on us to get lynched. Just saying.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Boogs wrote:You are No u ing me....... seriously.
thellama73 wrote:
Boogs wrote:Linki Llama I think it seemed a little too convenient the two of you got so many votes. However, based on you acting out of the norm personally to me is why I gave you my vote. Doesn't mean I think you are bad still, but it seemed like my only lead to vote on. I think we need to start building stronger cases and try to figure out a different lead for tomorrow.
Boogs wrote:Fingersplints i have and always make cst references. I made one about my tail swaying back and forth at some irregular behavior with Dom and Llama. I am not bad, I was just suggesting that there would obviously some Mafia in those votes and i have nothing better to go on. I am going to vote Llama because i still think he out of norm character and actions make me think he is a mafia member.
votes llama
:eye:

No U, Boogs.

*votes Boogs*

Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

thellama73 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Boogs wrote:Linki Llama I think it seemed a little too convenient the two of you got so many votes. However, based on you acting out of the norm personally to me is why I gave you my vote. Doesn't mean I think you are bad still, but it seemed like my only lead to vote on. I think we need to start building stronger cases and try to figure out a different lead for tomorrow.
Boogs wrote:Fingersplints i have and always make cst references. I made one about my tail swaying back and forth at some irregular behavior with Dom and Llama. I am not bad, I was just suggesting that there would obviously some Mafia in those votes and i have nothing better to go on. I am going to vote Llama because i still think he out of norm character and actions make me think he is a mafia member.
votes llama
I would be willing to swap my vote to Made if you do also. I think at this point it's both of our best bets to stay safe if we are Civ.
No U, Boogs.

*votes Boogs*
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

thellama73 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
votes llama

No U, Boogs.

*votes Boogs*
I would be willing to swap my vote to Made if you do. I think it's both our best bets to make sure we are safe if we are both Civ.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Nope, you had your chance and you missed it. I was feeling momentarily generous, but that has passed.

Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

S~V~S wrote:
Yes, I would like llama to change his vote.
I did when i submitted, but honestly, I can't remember why. I'd need to reread. I said it so people would know I have no alternative motives voting for anyone beside him.

also left this open, just gonna ignore linki and post this now.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

thellama73 wrote:Nope, you had your chance and you missed it. I was feeling momentarily generous, but that has passed.
Thats fine. I wont look like the silly one when i flip a Civ.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Ok, I just want to make sure my train of thought is completely understood, and need to know if i'm stupid wrong, but the way i see it, it make sense.

It would make more sense for a Civvie to die than for Mafia to get the piece of power.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Mister Rearranger »

I'ma make this a tie and see what happens...
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Mister Rearranger wrote:I'ma make this a tie and see what happens...
Do you really think that's the best reason to cast a vote? To see what happens?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm switching my vote to Boogs. I don't like today.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

thellama73 wrote:
A changeable vote? Sometimes.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Are you planning to change it?

Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I'm switching my vote to Boogs. I don't like today.
Sounds like a Mafia bet on me and did a good job swaying everyone so easily . They really do deserve the Triforce of Power.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

Self voting. I flew under the radar N2 beginning of d3, chances are no one predicted me, especially since no one has really been pushing me hard today.

MAFIA CANNOT GET THE PIECE OF POWER.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

thellama73 wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Are you planning to change it?
Now to answer that question about my vote would certainly defeat the purpose of casting it in the first place, wouldn't it?

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Made wrote::omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

Self voting. I flew under the radar N2 beginning of d3, chances are no one predicted me, especially since no one has really been pushing me hard today.

Wait, are you volunteering to be lynched?

linki: I'm going to say "no"

fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 202

Post by fingersplints »

I'm not sure I feel comfortable changing to llama or Boogs. Out of the two I find Boogs more suspicious, but he has answered his suspicions pretty well.
Gro-oo-ovy
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Boogs wrote:
Sounds like a Mafia bet on me and did a good job swaying everyone so easily . They really do deserve the Triforce of Power.
The votes on llama look far sketchier than the votes on you.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Boogs wrote:
Based on Marsh? Who do you feel are the teammates then?

Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

thellama73 wrote:

Wait, are you volunteering to be lynched?
I guess I am. *shrug*
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 30

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Well this whole tri-force of power is making this lynched crazy. I not sure what to make of Made's self vote.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Made wrote: I guess I am. *shrug*
I believe those were Nathan Hale's final words. :noble: :p

Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 169
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

LizKeen wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:
On another note, LizKeen mentioned that she's not convinced Made isn't a baddie. I'd like to see why (she said she'd mention it). I'd also like to see if sabie still has suspicion of Made, as well. He's talking again and filling the thread with ideas, so nothing out of the ordinary yet for Made 2.0 in my opinion.

Here's my feelings on Made 2.0.

When he was playing as Made 1.0 he complained people were playing way too conservatively, but after changing roles the only thing he said was he couldn't read boogs and dom and didn't bring back any suspicions and missed the vote. Then he says if we prevent the goodies from achieving their objective do we even need to lynch them? I would say YES, or do we still want them around during the night killing off Hyrule and having more Hyrule getting lynched during the day? That comment didn't make sense to me. Then he tells Ganon to get their act together. If you're Ganon wouldn't that include you?

I honestly debated for an hour whether I was voting Boogs or Made yesterday. Russ seems awfully adamant we don't vote boogs today and I'm not sure what that's about but I'm going to follow his advice for today in case he's on to something. I also just haven't gotten the bad feeling from llama others seem to be getting.

So, that being said I'm voting Made today.
I somewhat agree with this read. And I'm sorta impressed you made it, being a new player, Liz. Made's ideas today have been all over the place, and I think it's been detrimental to the civs. Trying to get us to switch our lynch strategy, and now voting himself in such a tight lynch?

MADE: THEY GET THE PIECE OF POWER BY KILLING US ANYWAY, AND THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY TO 100% FOR SURE DETERMINE WHO GETS IT THROUGH THE LYNCH ANYWAY. You are putting WAY too much emphasis on this, my man.

I honestly have no idea why someone would play like Made 2.0, and it's throwing me off.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Note: This is now the third day in a row that Elo and Snow Dog have voted the same player. The first two were lynched and flipped civ. Boogs may be next.

Linki: This game is confusing the hell out of me. The mechanics all make sense as far as my knowledge goes, but people are playing weird.
Cool observation. I think it's usually more likely misguided civvies will vote a bunch of civs in a row than baddies do it, cuz they tend to get caught that way. However, definitely something to keep in mind.
thellama73 wrote:
:haha:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Russ, is this just a last-ditch effort to sway voters to someone, anyone instead of Boogs? Or is your shared suspicion genuine?

LizKeen
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 80

Post by LizKeen »

I was saying Hyrule earlier when I meant Ganon. I blame cold medicine. :p

And Made has nothing to say about my post against him and now he's self-voting? How bizarre.

More lost than Oceanic Air Flight 815
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Swapped to Made to save myself. Hope you guys are correct on him.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Oh, and about this...
LizKeen wrote:Russ seems awfully adamant we don't vote boogs today and I'm not sure what that's about but I'm going to follow his advice for today in case he's on to something.
To be fair, I started out adamant about lynching Boogs. I still think it would be far smarter to lynch fingers or MM, and that we should do so eventually. However, I've gotten less adamant that we absolutely shouldn't lynch Boogs. I'm still somewhat anti-it, though.

And why does this Day last so long when I'm impatient for results, but the Night is shorter than I thought? Rude!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Damn. I like this Made thing almost as little as the Boogs thing. 5 of the last 6 votes, including a selfie, for real?? And I hate ties. What to do, what to do....
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Made, anything to say? Are you considering switching your vote? If so, to whom?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Does anyone think its possible that the Hyrule's would throw one of their teammates to get the tri-force of power?
Made
Hitman

Re: The Legend of Zelda (Ganon's Conquest) [Day 0]

Post by Made »

Russtifinko wrote:
MADE: THEY GET THE PIECE OF POWER BY KILLING US ANYWAY, AND THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY TO 100% FOR SURE DETERMINE WHO GETS IT THROUGH THE LYNCH ANYWAY. You are putting WAY too much emphasis on this, my man.
Epignosis wrote:
The Triforce of Wisdom
The Triforce of Power
The Triforce of Courage
A Triforce will imbue its possessor with an incredible set of abilities that is independent of his or her role.

If anyone (non-Hyrule) acquires all three pieces of the Triforce, he or she becomes an invincible deity, automatically winning as an independent regardless of what happens.

If you perish, your Triforce can be won by someone else.
So they don't get it by killing, it must be won. Preventing Mafia from being basically 1/3 away from winning. as well as gaining an ability seems like it should be a priority above all.

And re Liz- Iunno, read your post but refuted your argument quite a few times. I think displacing the piece is more important than killing a baddie.

linki- Not this early
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

I'm going with my gut on this one and voting Boogs.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:I'm going with my gut on this one and voting Boogs.
Your gut is unfortunately wrong. Just like you're all about thay Bass, and no kitty Treble.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”