Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 279
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: King of the Hill Mafia

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:37 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:36 pmI miss Mac
Then why did you kill him?
I love killing my friends. Makes me happy.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:37 pm oh right cuz he was in his town meta and one of ur teammate is a player who should be NKed but couldn't be
Lol I mean your only half wrong.

The half where you think I'm wolf

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:39 pm i do think if aro is a wolf he is the designated deepwolf though, and I'm leaning more on him being town
Aro is woofers *shrugs*

ImageImage

arogame123
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 856
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Post by arogame123 »

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:39 pm i do think if aro is a wolf he is the designated deepwolf though, and I'm leaning more on him being town
Literally anyone who has played with me before as both town and mafia or has specced my games, knows that I am in my town meta rn and I am not playing anything like my mafia game lol.

But I'll let people do their thing, as majority of the people haven't played with me here before besides you, Lily, SPF, and Alison. Boq has juror'd me as well, which is why I tr his initial read and the way we were approaching the game seemed very similar.
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 758
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:39 pm
Boquise wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:37 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:30 pm @Boquise What's your current opinion of spf and aro?
I think both can be wolves. Mac tinfoiled both, Aro harder than Spf.
I need to re-evaluate a little bit.

The only ones I feel sure are town are Seanzie and Porscha tbh
I find it interesting that mac died after pushing for 2 MLs. I don't see any other way to spin it then there being a wolf or wolves in spf/aro lol. mac is the spf tinfoiler after all
I mean tbf Mac died saying that I was always town if creature is town and I doubt I would kill him in a position where I'm deepwolfing and had him hard pocketed
☆Princess Abigail☆

arogame123 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:41 pm
Literally anyone who has played with me before as both town and mafia or has specced my games, knows that I am in my town meta rn and I am not playing anything like my mafia game lol.

But I'll let people do their thing, as majority of the people haven't played with me here before besides you, Lily, SPF, and Alison. Boq has juror'd me as well, which is why I tr his initial read and the way we were approaching the game seemed very similar.
The last person who exclaimed they were in their town meta as a defense and that their woof meta is so very different that I played with was a woof.

Why should I believe you?

ImageImage

robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 328
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

boq/Alison/lily
☆Princess Abigail☆

If your aware what your town and woof game look like you are aware of what you can change to say this are you not?

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 723
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

lucy wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:44 pmboq/Alison/lily
is this your town or your wolves

if these are ur prospective wolves then we are in trouble
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 462
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Boquise »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:37 pm
Boquise wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:35 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:33 pm
Boquise wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:33 pm it feels like at D1, you seanzie, and some others, decided who their scum reads are by throwing darts and just going with it tbh
Nah, I'm just good. Sorry you got caught so early.
I am looking forward to post game and I hope your explanation won't be "but you were so scummy" tbh
I'm just looking forward to your flip. You can leave me lots of messages in dvc chat though, I'll likely get them the morning after you go over.
You are the sole reason why I will live until end game tbh. Because you are not going to get me misyeeted this game until it is lylo tbh.
You are also a carbon copy.

You are fdas of Mafia Championship Season 3 game 7
You are Jepg of Mafia Championship Season 4 Wild Card Game 2
You are the whole town of Championship Finale Season 5
You are Poison and Myc of Mafia Championship Season 7 Game 9
You are Jeremy of Mafia Championship Season 8 Game 2.

All players except 1 had legitimate reasons to scum read me. All players except 1 was able to stop death tunnel me and GOAT the game tbh. I have dealt with this script before, and I know I won't really get an explanation at post game for why I was death tunnelled for ??? reasons (like you began the whole thing just because I said I would be pushing suboptimal plays as a new kind of strategy). I will leave you in the town pile and move on. I am not going to address your shades further and only address when I want to bounce reads that do not involve your tunnel of me tbh.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:45 pm

why would you be in trouble?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

lucy wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:46 pm

as in i fear you are listing 3 villagers
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:46 pm

give me a reads list, lily
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Also, this is why you never should out your playingstyle as mafia in your gc lol. But I found these gems in the game where Neon was mafia with Illwei and Mac. These are a couple of things I saw which are shown here in this game so far.
Attachments
Neon3.PNG
Neon3.PNG (16.02 KiB) Viewed 721 times
Neon2.PNG
Neon2.PNG (11.78 KiB) Viewed 721 times
Neon1.PNG
Neon1.PNG (15.39 KiB) Viewed 721 times
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Neon wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:38 pm
Boquise wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:36 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:30 pm
Boquise wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:29 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:25 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:20 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:18 pm

Cool. It's the right answer though so oh well.
Give your full thoughts on Alison then, whatever they may be. Gth what do you think? What will resolving them do for us one way or the other?
That's my full thoughts. Irregardless of my feelings the slot must be resolved. Alison will be wagoned every single day until they are resolved no matter what at this point. It is a waste of time and energy as town to keep her alive. If she's town we eliminate a potential mislim woofers are keeping around for later. If she's scum good.

Either way we have further data about the wagon structure of each day and Alison is right in how we can read behaviors based on all wagons on d1 and 2 being T v T or not

We lose if we keep having this discussion every single day. Alison needs to be resolved today. Period.
i think it is a skill issue not being able to even try to solve Alison by reading her posts and looking at her pushes tbh
Just how "Alison OR Creature needs to be solved today, btw Creature is an outed wolf!" was the agenda yesterday

if we had hammers, i could agree with just hammering Alison and move on, but now we have to play out the full 48 hours, and if we all have this debate, then this is a free day for the wolves. Like, hammering would be pro town here and keeping the day going on is more pro wolf - i am talking myself into just voting Alison and afk from the thread rn wtf
Oh good I can't wait to be told I have all issues all game again. That's my favorite way to play.
"Skill issue" is a meme, but I forgot it is only known on MU tbh
Either way, this is wolfy defensiveness tbh
No this is I just played a game on this site being told I have skill issue all game.
okay, i am sorry for the mix up then tbh I did not mean "skill issue" in its literal and serious meaning. It was a cheeky comment meant for the whole game and not to you specifically tbh
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

will from ur pov, you would know you are one of them lol, but I can see what u mean in regards to Alison and Boq
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Boquise wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:46 pm
Boquise wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:33 pm it feels like at D1, you seanzie, and some others, decided who their scum reads are by throwing darts and just going with it tbh
I am looking forward to post game and I hope your explanation won't be "but you were so scummy" tbh
I'm just looking forward to your flip. You can leave me lots of messages in dvc chat though, I'll likely get them the morning after you go over.
You are the sole reason why I will live until end game tbh. Because you are not going to get me misyeeted this game until it is lylo tbh.

All players except 1 had legitimate reasons to scum read me. All players except 1 was able to stop death tunnel me and GOAT the game tbh. I have dealt with this script before, and I know I won't really get an explanation at post game for why I was death tunnelled for ??? reasons (like you began the whole thing just because I said I would be pushing suboptimal plays as a new kind of strategy). I will leave you in the town pile and move on. I am not going to address your shades further and only address when I want to bounce reads that do not involve your tunnel of me tbh.
:shrug: for someone who wants to imply I have no legitimate case on you, you sure are wasting a lot of breath trying to discredit me. Almost as if...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:43 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:39 pm
Boquise wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:37 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:30 pm @Boquise What's your current opinion of spf and aro?
I think both can be wolves. Mac tinfoiled both, Aro harder than Spf.
I need to re-evaluate a little bit.

The only ones I feel sure are town are Seanzie and Porscha tbh
I find it interesting that mac died after pushing for 2 MLs. I don't see any other way to spin it then there being a wolf or wolves in spf/aro lol. mac is the spf tinfoiler after all
I mean tbf Mac died saying that I was always town if creature is town and I doubt I would kill him in a position where I'm deepwolfing and had him hard pocketed
it is true that you two could just bounce through the whole game and select every day's yeet without much protests and now with mac gone you are more vulnerable
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

arogame123 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:47 pm Also, this is why you never should out your playingstyle as mafia in your gc lol. But I found these gems in the game where Neon was mafia with Illwei and Mac. These are a couple of things I saw which are shown here in this game so far.
Neon's memeness and entrance that I was initially tr is clearly NAI based off this and seems to fit more in how they have played majority of this game.

They have also made a lot of their sr and tr based on playstyle, which is actually something I struggle and tend to do a lot more as mafia, and that has been shown in the way Neon has approached their reads with me and Creature, and even Boq in particular.

They also tend to not give as many thoughts when they are mafia from what they said above, and that has been true throughout this game as they are afraid to "spew" their thoughts and give out the full picture.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:49 pm

:shrug: for someone who wants to imply I have no legitimate case on you, you sure are wasting a lot of breath trying to discredit me. Almost as if...
It is called schadenfreude tbh
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Neon wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:43 pm

The last person who exclaimed they were in their town meta as a defense and that their woof meta is so very different that I played with was a woof.

Well first of all, people are different. Second of all, if you are town, you can read/skim my games as town and mafia on MU that I have posted if you are interested to actually discern my alignment. Otherwise, if you are mafia, feel free to continue to do what you are doing.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

lucy wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:47 pm

Boquise / Rondo / Porscha Town

Lucy / Alison TL

Wolves in Neon / SPF / Nanook / Aro / Seanzie
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Boquise wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:51 pm

Or...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:52 pm

Lucy / Alison TL

Wait, didn't you agree with me in Alison/Neon mafia? Why do you have Alison at tl then?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

arogame123 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:48 pm

will from ur pov, you would know you are one of them lol, but I can see what u mean in regards to Alison and Boq
why even point this out?
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 758

Post by staypositivefriend »

Lily why do u have me as a scumlean? You're making me paranoid of you lmao
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

arogame123 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:53 pm

Lucy / Alison TL

Wait, didn't you agree with me in Alison/Neon mafia? Why do you have Alison at tl then?
i meant in regards to neon lmao sorry shouldve specified with more than just my vote. I think Alison's handling of my slot makes me begrudgingly TR her.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:54 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:48 pm

why even point this out?
Cause you said you fear that she is listing 3 villagers when you would know you are one of them.

Like the way you worded it.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:55 pm

Lucy / Alison TL

i meant in regards to neon lmao sorry shouldve specified with more than just my vote. I think Alison's handling of my slot makes me begrudgingly TR her.
interesting, so if you had to think of a team of 3 with Neon, who would u think it is?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:54 pm Lily why do u have me as a scumlean? You're making me paranoid of you lmao
just the way the game makes sense to me rn. I'm not gonna tinfoil you for 10 years but I feel so much less confident that you're town that I'm putting you in the could be a wolf pile. will reeval your slot
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

arogame123 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:56 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:55 pm

Lucy / Alison TL

interesting, so if you had to think of a team of 3 with Neon, who would u think it is?
Well yesterday I said neon/spf/x x being creature or aro, and creature flipped V so naturally I would slot you in but I'm really unsure what my stance on you is rn
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:53 pm
Boquise wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:51 pm

Or...
Or I am a town player that is getting more and more irritated at your play.
You have barely interacted with any of my posts
You have not tried to work with me at all
Your read is based of complete nonsense and then you confbias every post I make into "thats wolfy" without any lick of logic.
"Ooooh Boq is wolfy because he is reacting strongly to me!!!!"
"ooooooh Boq is wolfy because he doesnt care that I scum read him!!!"
"oooooh boq is wolfy because he is shading my read!"
"oooooooh boq is wolfy because he is ignoring my read and is town reading me!"

So yes, we will have a conversation after this game tbh.

Goodnight tbh.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

[VOTE: Alison] aubergine

ill do the correct gameplay thing though ig as everyone has stated
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:59 pm [VOTE: Alison] aubergine

Be Free lol
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

The fact that Seanzie is alive and Mac is dead is also something that doesn't happen in the world I am scum.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

arogame123 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:59 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:59 pm [VOTE: Alison] aubergine

Be Free lol
aro i'll have to be someone's slave if i misplay again.. that can't be my life
☆Princess Abigail☆

arogame123 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:47 pm Also, this is why you never should out your playingstyle as mafia in your gc lol. But I found these gems in the game where Neon was mafia with Illwei and Mac. These are a couple of things I saw which are shown here in this game so far.
Oh wow NAI things that I said as woofers are now a reason to shade me and say I'm a woof

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Boquise wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:48 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:20 pm

Give your full thoughts on Alison then, whatever they may be. Gth what do you think? What will resolving them do for us one way or the other?
That's my full thoughts. Irregardless of my feelings the slot must be resolved. Alison will be wagoned every single day until they are resolved no matter what at this point. It is a waste of time and energy as town to keep her alive. If she's town we eliminate a potential mislim woofers are keeping around for later. If she's scum good.

Either way we have further data about the wagon structure of each day and Alison is right in how we can read behaviors based on all wagons on d1 and 2 being T v T or not

We lose if we keep having this discussion every single day. Alison needs to be resolved today. Period.
i think it is a skill issue not being able to even try to solve Alison by reading her posts and looking at her pushes tbh
Just how "Alison OR Creature needs to be solved today, btw Creature is an outed wolf!" was the agenda yesterday

if we had hammers, i could agree with just hammering Alison and move on, but now we have to play out the full 48 hours, and if we all have this debate, then this is a free day for the wolves. Like, hammering would be pro town here and keeping the day going on is more pro wolf - i am talking myself into just voting Alison and afk from the thread rn wtf
Oh good I can't wait to be told I have all issues all game again. That's my favorite way to play.
No this is I just played a game on this site being told I have skill issue all game.
okay, i am sorry for the mix up then tbh I did not mean "skill issue" in its literal and serious meaning. It was a cheeky comment meant for the whole game and not to you specifically tbh
10 4

ImageImage

Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Neon wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:03 pm

10 4
?
☆Princess Abigail☆

arogame123 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:52 pm

Well first of all, people are different. Second of all, if you are town, you can read/skim my games as town and mafia on MU that I have posted if you are interested to actually discern my alignment. Otherwise, if you are mafia, feel free to continue to do what you are doing.
This did not address my question at all

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Boquise wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:04 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:03 pm

10 4
?
Just acknowledging that I saw it and understand the post

ImageImage

arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Neon wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:05 pm

As mafia, I play more pockety, esp with players that have played with me before, and I am less active. I make less reads and based them off playstyle rather than "content."

As town, I hyper post and tend to post a lot, and I also like to form a good town core and work from there. I like to point out inconsistencies I see. Additionally, I empathize a lot as town and tend to analyze where people are coming from.
☆Princess Abigail☆

arogame123 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:08 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:05 pm

As mafia, I play more pockety, esp with players that have played with me before, and I am less active. I make less reads and based them off playstyle rather than "content."

As town, I hyper post and tend to post a lot, and I also like to form a good town core and work from there. I like to point out inconsistencies I see. Additionally, I empathize a lot as town and tend to analyze where people are coming from.
This still did not address my question.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I didn't ask for the differences I asked why I should believe you if your able to acknowledge they exist.

ImageImage

arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Neon wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:09 pm I didn't ask for the differences I asked why I should believe you if your able to acknowledge they exist.
? I said to read my games and to see for yourself if you are town.

You can ask others that have played with me before. Like, I can explain self-meta but there are others here than can confirm that lol.

I also put out my games earlier that you can fact check and compare.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Aight, well Imma be out tn and might be on sparingly. Also tomorrow is also Football day rip, but if anyone has any questions, ping me.
☆Princess Abigail☆

arogame123 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:11 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:09 pm I didn't ask for the differences I asked why I should believe you if your able to acknowledge they exist.

You can ask others that have played with me before. Like, I can explain self-meta but there are others here than can confirm that lol.

This continues to avoid my point.

If you can acknowledge that a difference exists you can change it can you not?

Especially when you have self admitted to a very limited number of games. Your "meta" hardly exists and the fact you are relying on it so heavily is doing no favors in my book. If course it won't matter silencing me is pretty easy.

ImageImage

arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Neon wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:17 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:11 pm

This continues to avoid my point.

If you can acknowledge that a difference exists you can change it can you not?

Especially when you have self admitted to a very limited number of games. Your "meta" hardly exists and the fact you are relying on it so heavily is doing no favors in my book. If course it won't matter silencing me is pretty easy.
Oh, that's what you were asking lol,

well I mean I could change it in theory, but I have also had an abundant number of video mafia games up from streams and have played a decent amount of town games on fm where if you read those games and compare to this one, they are very similar.

I played a lot of turbos and some mashes that I didn't include, but people tend to ignore those, so shrug :/
☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

One of the most Intresting things to be though is that yesterday I asked you if the games I linked you had given you any insight into my playstyle and you had said that you read them and they didn't give you any pause or reason to change your thoughts on me.

But now today you've read them and your convinced I'm scum based on one of them. One that I'm pretty sure I linked to you.

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Hustles”