Moderator: Community Team

Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 723
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Re: King of the Hill Mafia

Post by Lilypetal »

im rly torn on if spf is actually a wolf and ur going "spf and lily are the scum team"

how?

i can see why spf is scum but i can also she the world where she is a very incorrect town

but can you explain how i fit in there?
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 758

Post by staypositivefriend »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:14 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:08 pm i do think that rondo and porscha are probably town but i'm struggling a bit more with wilgy. can someone who feels strongly about him being town talk to me about why?
Like, even this just feels like you are in effort to leave as many slots open as possible.

So far I can softly say you have 2 soft town reads that are very soft and that's about it.
if only there were 367 other posts in my ISO to help you figure out what my view of the game is

since you asked, my current view of the game is that i think that porscha and rondo are both likely to be town slots. i think that lily and aro are also likely to be town as well but i'm worried about there being a deepwolf between then

i think that there are likely to be both wolves within the exact pool of you/seanzie/boq/nanook (though i'm leaning on just trusting that mac had a correct read on nanook and that i'm just bad at reading him in this game for some reason)

if i had to be more specific, i think there's likely 2 within you/seanzie/boq, or 1 within you/seanzie/boq + a deeper wolf within lily/aro

it's amazing what you can find out when you ask about reads instead of arrogantly assuming that i don't have any, particularly when i've been clear about my view of the game since d1
staypositivefriend
Hitman

ftr i moved boq down from a townlean into my POE because i think the reasons that i've been townreading him (ie: him echoing a similar view of the game as me, him sharing the exact same sentiments as me) could very well come from the position of a wolf trying to signal boost/hide behind my incorrect worldview by mimicking it himself, in addition to the fact that it would be a pretty smart way to pocket me and get on my good side. i'm not really sold on him being a wolf because i honestly don't find his posts that wolfy, but i think the reasons i had to townread him were generally pretty bad
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:15 pm Oh no, turns out I'm just simping for Nook this game.
I'm ok with it
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"For some reason" THAT DEFINITELY COULDNT BE SIMILAR TO THE LAST TIME WE PLAYED AND WERE BOTH TOWN, THAT SOLUTION WOULD JUST BE TOO SIMPLE
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I should've italicized that im not really yelling but im too lazy for proper emphasis

I mean I'm kinda yelling but it's supposed to be joke yelling not angry yelling
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 462
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Boquise »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:55 pm does anyone remember who posted the votecounts throughout the end of d1 and the end of d2? i think that's the first place that i want to look today to do some basic gamestate analysis
Rondo
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

So my Lucy read was correct, too bad i began walking it back.

Need to get up and get ready to work. Will post later. Alison flipping wolf is cool but frustrating too smh

I too hate red flips
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 130

Post by DrWilgy »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:45 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:13 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:06 pm i think figuring out nanook today is one of my top priorities because most of his posts have gone completely through me for this entire game
This is literally not the priority, I don't understand why this would be the priority.

There are players who were like 'Alison was likely V' but Nook is your priority?
are you really not capable of understanding why figuring out the alignment of a player ive been struggling to read all game is one of my top priorities for today, or are you just mafia trying to frame my posts in a disingenuous way?
From what I saw, you have rondo and porsch as soft town.

That's it.

Nook was on Alison both d1 and d2 and has a Mac approved.

Even if you've been struggling to read Nook, where does the equity line up so that figuring out players such as Lily/Box/Sean/me be the priority? But making Nook the priority in spite of that equity is a contradiction that doesn't make sense SPF.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:47 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:14 pm remaining scum are [VOTE: SPF] aubergine and Lily.

gg.
you know this to be illogical

you think both of alison's scum partners were reading her v when she was going to inevitably die by day 3?
Sure, why not?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:48 pm im rly torn on if spf is actually a wolf and ur going "spf and lily are the scum team"

how?

i can see why spf is scum but i can also she the world where she is a very incorrect town

but can you explain how i fit in there?
I haven't seen anything to make you two disaligned. You were both pro Alison. You've both posted things that I find contradictory in nature with what I'd think a town would post. Hell even if I'm wrong in my review of you two, you are the PoE that I think is most likely containing a wolf.

:shrug:
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:49 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:08 pm i do think that rondo and porscha are probably town but i'm struggling a bit more with wilgy. can someone who feels strongly about him being town talk to me about why?
Like, even this just feels like you are in effort to leave as many slots open as possible.

So far I can softly say you have 2 soft town reads that are very soft and that's about it.
if only there were 367 other posts in my ISO to help you figure out what my view of the game is

since you asked, my current view of the game is that i think that porscha and rondo are both likely to be town slots. i think that lily and aro are also likely to be town as well but i'm worried about there being a deepwolf between then

i think that there are likely to be both wolves within the exact pool of you/seanzie/boq/nanook (though i'm leaning on just trusting that mac had a correct read on nanook and that i'm just bad at reading him in this game for some reason)

if i had to be more specific, i think there's likely 2 within you/seanzie/boq, or 1 within you/seanzie/boq + a deeper wolf within lily/aro

it's amazing what you can find out when you ask about reads instead of arrogantly assuming that i don't have any, particularly when i've been clear about my view of the game since d1
Alright, I'm not going to base your current thoughts off past thoughts when you've left so many slots open in what you posted today. Am I to assume that you see a red flip and the posts prior still have accurate relevance?

So that's a wild world where it's me seanzie boq.

Boq and Seanzie aren't aligned, I am clearly not aligned with Boq by any matter of investigation based on our blerp yesterday, so it'd have to be Seanzie and Me on a team. That however would just mean T Boq is wrong. Do you think a T Boq is wrong on Seanzie?

Arrogance has nothing to do with it SPF, you posted your reads and your priority today. I don't think that it makes sense in this current game state.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Idk what I'm doing differently this game, but I got SPF saying I'm arrogant and Boq implying that I'm playing him yesterday.

Weird, I don't think this has happened before.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Boquise wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:27 am So my Lucy read was correct, too bad i began walking it back.

Need to get up and get ready to work. Will post later. Alison flipping wolf is cool but frustrating too smh
So in the previous day, didn't you say that this would be a similar situation where you would've killed Seanzie?

The hard read softens and the shot is took, or is my knowing of who you would/wouldn't kill based on what was discussed yesterday still off?
Image Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:19 am "For some reason" THAT DEFINITELY COULDNT BE SIMILAR TO THE LAST TIME WE PLAYED AND WERE BOTH TOWN, THAT SOLUTION WOULD JUST BE TOO SIMPLE
i would find it easier to get to that world if u werent pushing on me tbqh
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Boquise wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:25 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:55 pm does anyone remember who posted the votecounts throughout the end of d1 and the end of d2? i think that's the first place that i want to look today to do some basic gamestate analysis
Rondo
thanks. i'm tryin g to go to bed soon but i'll dedicate some time tomorrow to doing some wagon analysis
staypositivefriend
Hitman

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:44 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:06 pm i think figuring out nanook today is one of my top priorities because most of his posts have gone completely through me for this entire game
This is literally not the priority, I don't understand why this would be the priority.

There are players who were like 'Alison was likely V' but Nook is your priority?
are you really not capable of understanding why figuring out the alignment of a player ive been struggling to read all game is one of my top priorities for today, or are you just mafia trying to frame my posts in a disingenuous way?

That's it.

Even if you've been struggling to read Nook, where does the equity line up so that figuring out players such as Lily/Box/Sean/me be the priority? But making Nook the priority in spite of that equity is a contradiction that doesn't make sense SPF.
you do realize that i said figuring out nook's alignment is "one" of my top priorities and not that it "is" my top priority, right?

why are you implying that me getting a better read on nook would preclude me from getting a read on you/lily/boq/sean/etc? i am capable of prioritizing multiple things at once. it's important to me to get a more confident read on nook today because i've had him in an awkward "null/idk" space for the entirety of this game, and figuring out slots like that is necessary to solve the game, particularly when i'm usually pretty good at reading them correctly

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:54 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:19 am "For some reason" THAT DEFINITELY COULDNT BE SIMILAR TO THE LAST TIME WE PLAYED AND WERE BOTH TOWN, THAT SOLUTION WOULD JUST BE TOO SIMPLE
Only mafia push you right
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:58 am

That's it.

you do realize that i said figuring out nook's alignment is "one" of my top priorities and not that it "is" my top priority, right?

why are you implying that me getting a better read on nook would preclude me from getting a read on you/lily/boq/sean/etc? i am capable of prioritizing multiple things at once. it's important to me to get a more confident read on nook today because i've had him in an awkward "null/idk" space for the entirety of this game, and figuring out slots like that is necessary to solve the game, particularly when i'm usually pretty good at reading them correctly
Even so, at it's core you mentioned it over those other things. I don't see why you have that priority as high to announce it as town. As wolf it makes sense, leaves you open to interpret Nook later while at the same time providing an intent that doesn't interact with someone who doesn't have as much volatility.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:03 am

That's it.

Even so, at it's core you mentioned it over those other things. I don't see why you have that priority as high to announce it as town. As wolf it makes sense, leaves you open to interpret Nook later while at the same time providing an intent that doesn't interact with someone who doesn't have as much volatility.
*providing an intent that doesn't interact with someone who's volatile.

Double negatives got me wildin.
Image Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:51 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:49 pm

Alright, I'm not going to base your current thoughts off past thoughts when you've left so many slots open in what you posted today. Am I to assume that you see a red flip and the posts prior still have accurate relevance?

So that's a wild world where it's me seanzie boq.

Boq and Seanzie aren't aligned, I am clearly not aligned with Boq by any matter of investigation based on our blerp yesterday, so it'd have to be Seanzie and Me on a team. That however would just mean T Boq is wrong. Do you think a T Boq is wrong on Seanzie?

Arrogance has nothing to do with it SPF, you posted your reads and your priority today. I don't think that it makes sense in this current game state.
i agree that you and boq are probably not aligned, but why are boq and seanzie not aligned with each other? i don't particularly think that boq/seanzie is the exact team but i don't have any reasons off of the top of my head to confidently dissociate them from each other. i also think it is entirely possible that town boq is wrong about seanzie. boq is a good player who has reads with high accuracy but that doesn't mean his worldview is guaranteed to be correct or that he isn't capable of incorrectly townreading someone

and the alison wolf flip has changed my perspective on the game, but i did find it frustrating that you seemed to imply that i "only" had two townreads coming into today or that i haven't been spending the entirety of this game trying to solve the people around me. the alison flip has changed my perspective on things, but it doesn't mean that the reads i've made prior to this dayphase aren't playing a role into my solving and my perspective on the gamestate. i do admit that "arrogant" was a strong word though
staypositivefriend
Hitman

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:00 am
nah i think it's not uncommon for you to push me as town, i just find it hard not to OMGUS if im being honest
staypositivefriend
Hitman

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:03 am

That's it.

i said that figuring out nook was one of my top priorities because it was in the context of me interacting with him, bouncing thoughts off of him, and him sharing his view of the game with me. why is it suspicious for me to announce that i intend to figure out nook's alignment today in that context?

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:06 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:00 am
nah i think it's not uncommon for you to push me as town, i just find it hard not to OMGUS if im being honest
I'm doing the diwhy tiktok guy face and hands rn

We can talk as if I TR for a bit if you want, im probably gonna pass out relatively soon but

I'm not like...super high confidence on you or anything, I just think you fit the pattern of an alison partner
staypositivefriend
Hitman

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:09 am We can talk as if I TR for a bit if you want, im probably gonna pass out relatively soon but

I'm not like...super high confidence on you or anything, I just think you fit the pattern of an alison partner
honestly i'm pretty drained too but very broadly speaking, how do u feel about my rough view that the wolves are within seanzie/wilgy/boq with an outside deepwolf in lily and aro if i'm wrong about one of those three? do u think there's anyone within that pool of names that i'm clearly misreading?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

also i'm confused by you saying that i fit the pattern of an alison partner when i got genuinely angry and upset about the way people were pushing on her in the first 2 dayphases in a way that was so visceral that i would be a literal academy award winner if i managed to make those posts while partnered with her but w/e
staypositivefriend
Hitman

possibly a stupid read but i kind of think there might not be more than one wolf specifically within nanook/seanzie/wilgy because all of them have tried to piggyback off of the suspicion on me today and they are playing synchronously in a way that i imagine the wolfteam in this position might not be

if this is the case it probably means that boq is mafia or that im misreading lily or smth

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:15 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:09 am We can talk as if I TR for a bit if you want, im probably gonna pass out relatively soon but

honestly i'm pretty drained too but very broadly speaking, how do u feel about my rough view that the wolves are within seanzie/wilgy/boq with an outside deepwolf in lily and aro if i'm wrong about one of those three? do u think there's anyone within that pool of names that i'm clearly misreading?
Sean and boq are fine names to have in there, I really don't think wilgy makes much sense as a partner? Neon swapped last minute to alison d1, kinda weird way to bus your teammate imo, and wilgy's posting was really good yesterday imo. I mean it's not, like, impossible, I can see a world where neon does that and wilgy makes it his goal to pocket me, but I think much more likely they're just town.
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:15 am also i'm confused by you saying that i fit the pattern of an alison partner when i got genuinely angry and upset about the way people were pushing on her in the first 2 dayphases in a way that was so visceral that i would be a literal academy award winner if i managed to make those posts while partnered with her but w/e
Idk, I'm often not very good at interpreting emotion in posts, and I kinda don't usually see that sort of thing as unpairing, like...I've seen a fair few mafia channel frustration into defending their partner, and you have a v wide range and are generally cognizant of that kind of thing I think? so it doesn't seem like the kinda thing you wouldn't be able or likely to fake to me?
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 550

Post by Porscha »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:20 pm Also, seems like Lucy had Rondo "lock-town" with a lot of confidence just as she had me, so I am also willing to respect her read there a bit and keep that in mind.
i'm gonna make rondo mad and suggest that maybe he killed lucy to lock in her incorrect read on himself
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:33 am I too hate red flips
Not at all what I said.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

It is frustrating that eod is so late for me, so I couldn't be there to vote Alison during D1.
It is frustrating that I walked back my Alison vote D2 and walked back a town read in Creature tbh.

I like winning and voting correctly tbh that's all
arogame123
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 856
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Post by arogame123 »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:50 pm i think wilgz slot has to be town from the last minute swap onto alison in day 1
I wasn't there at EoD and didn't see a vote history. Did Wilgz's slot vote late switch very late EoD1 and what were the numbers when it happened?

If it was late and made the votes very close then that is likely a very good look.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:56 pm
arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:14 pm Also @Lilypetal and @staypositivefriend would like to hear ur guys current thoughts as you guys felt that Alison was v and were the more vocal defenders of her yesterday.

Seeing as how we have 4 kills, a town core of 5 and a POE of 4 wins us the game, so I would like to work on that today and get that all settled so we have a blueprint set in place to win this game.
i'll have a much more clearly defined view of the game in about 24 hours
I would also like to chat with u as well for a bit when ur free tomorrow.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:22 am possibly a stupid read but i kind of think there might not be more than one wolf specifically within nanook/seanzie/wilgy because all of them have tried to piggyback off of the suspicion on me today and they are playing synchronously in a way that i imagine the wolfteam in this position might not be

if this is the case it probably means that boq is mafia or that im misreading lily or smth
So I am assuming u have me, Rondo, and Porscha as town?

In this world if you believe Nanook/Seanzie/Wilgy contains 1

and then one between boq/Lily

Boq/Seanzie not w/w

Boq/Wilgy not w/w

Lily/Wilgy not w/w

So you can either have a Boq/Nanook team

or

a Lily/Nanook or Lily/Seanzie team.

Do you believe any of these teams are likely and do u agree with my not partner reads I put above?

arogame123 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:02 am
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:50 pm i think wilgz slot has to be town from the last minute swap onto alison in day 1
I wasn't there at EoD and didn't see a vote history. Did Wilgz's slot vote late switch very late EoD1 and what were the numbers when it happened?

If it was late and made the votes very close then that is likely a very good look.
Neon and I essentially traded places on the alison/falcon wagons, I moved with a minute left when it was 7/6 falcon/alison to make it 8/5, neon moved [some time between that and eod] to make it 7/6 again, iirc they claimed not realizing my swap when they voted, which I think is reasonable given how close to vote lock mine was

Tbf I did announce i was going to swap to avoid a tie if necessary several minutes beforehand iirc
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:06 am
arogame123 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:02 am

Neon and I essentially traded places on the alison/falcon wagons, I moved with a minute left when it was 7/6 falcon/alison to make it 8/5, neon moved [some time between that and eod] to make it 7/6 again, iirc they claimed not realizing my swap when they voted, which I think is reasonable given how close to vote lock mine was
oh damn, well tbh, seeing as how in this site it was way less likely to see when someone switches votes, that is somewhat believable tbh.

Even if they did see it hypothetically, I think it is very risky there for mafia!Neon to switch and make it very tight in 7 v 6 again so it is unlikely that Wilgy and Alison may be partners.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:07 am Tbf I did announce i was going to swap to avoid a tie if necessary several minutes beforehand iirc
yea, but when it is 7 v 6, that's odd numbers and not a tie.

Did Lily leave the wagon before you guys did your switch?

Yeh, I think its possible, but combined with wilgy's posting, feels like a slot i should probably be TRing

arogame123 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:10 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:07 am Tbf I did announce i was going to swap to avoid a tie if necessary several minutes beforehand iirc

I don't remember who was on when I swapped

7/6 is odd numbers but its also only 13/15 people lol
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:10 am Yeh, I think its possible, but combined with wilgy's posting, feels like a slot i should probably be TRing
Yea, Wilgy's posting had been good when I reread, which is why I started having some conflicting feelings because independently they felt townie in how they handled their interactions and gauged with others to solve.

But honestly, if that vote occured when it did and how it did, tbh, that actually looks very good and despite the "partnery interactions" between Alison and Neon that I saw initially, that vote kinda makes me think they are not w/w then.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:11 am
arogame123 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:10 am

I don't remember who was on when I swapped

7/6 is odd numbers but its also only 13/15 people lol
right but I mean, the only way it ties is if someone off wagons jumps on.

From my understanding, Boq was off wagon and was gone for EoD.

Lily was the only one off wagon I believe during real time in EoD when they jumped off.

Eh i kinda don't love clearing them for the vote but

Idk its probably fine
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 550

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:52 am Idk what I'm doing differently this game, but I got SPF saying I'm arrogant and Boq implying that I'm playing him yesterday.

I personally love this wilgy
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Hmmm, so Aro, Porscha, Seanzie, Wilgy town.

If I sheep Lucy and Mac's tr on Rondo, that's 5 town there including me.

A POE formed of Boq/SPF/Nanook/Lily formed.

If I had to pick who I believe is the towniest from that POE, I would lean slightly on Boq. But that's kind of where I am at rn.

Obv if I am wrong somewhere on my town reads, I'd like someone to step up and debate me on this.

But with Porscha, Seanzie, WIlgy, and Rondo. Is there anyone in here that anyone dislikes or doesn't town read?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:13 am Eh i kinda don't love clearing them for the vote but

Idk its probably fine
I mean as I mentioned, there were some interactions from Neon to Alison and vice versa that felt partnery and I also brought up from her mafia gc some of the things she did as mafia that I saw in this game. I will re-check some of Neon's games to see if they bussed, but from my memory, they never really bussed their partners esp not with late vote fashion. THough they won in sweeps in their games pretty easily. But, the vote does look better for Wilgy's slot in addition to their posting yesterday that I liked for the reasons I stated earlier.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:15 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:52 am Idk what I'm doing differently this game, but I got SPF saying I'm arrogant and Boq implying that I'm playing him yesterday.

I personally love this wilgy
I personally don't know Wilgy but I like the fact that their signature is 69

Return to “Previous Hustles”