Moderator: Community Team

arogame123
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 856
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Re: King of the Hill Mafia

Post by arogame123 »

I think the four I mentioned in the "POE" is where I'd look/vote today tbh.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Now, if everyone agrees with my town reads, I know there is a problem with it, bc mafia won't be complacent with it if my reads were perfect. So I'd like to see what everyone thinks of the town list I listed earlier.

Porscha, Seanzie, Wilgy, Rondo.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

arogame123 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:16 am Hmmm, so Aro, Porscha, Seanzie, Wilgy town.

If I sheep Lucy and Mac's tr on Rondo, that's 5 town there including me.

A POE formed of Boq/SPF/Nanook/Lily formed.

If I had to pick who I believe is the towniest from that POE, I would lean slightly on Boq. But that's kind of where I am at rn.

Obv if I am wrong somewhere on my town reads, I'd like someone to step up and debate me on this.

But with Porscha, Seanzie, WIlgy, and Rondo. Is there anyone in here that anyone dislikes or doesn't town read?
Sean
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 550

Post by Porscha »

arogame123 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:06 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:22 am possibly a stupid read but i kind of think there might not be more than one wolf specifically within nanook/seanzie/wilgy because all of them have tried to piggyback off of the suspicion on me today and they are playing synchronously in a way that i imagine the wolfteam in this position might not be

if this is the case it probably means that boq is mafia or that im misreading lily or smth
So I am assuming u have me, Rondo, and Porscha as town?

In this world if you believe Nanook/Seanzie/Wilgy contains 1

and then one between boq/Lily

Boq/Seanzie not w/w

Boq/Wilgy not w/w

Lily/Wilgy not w/w

So you can either have a Boq/Nanook team

or

a Lily/Nanook or Lily/Seanzie team.

Do you believe any of these teams are likely and do u agree with my not partner reads I put above?
why do you think lily / wilgy is not possibly w/w
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:21 am
arogame123 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:16 am Hmmm, so Aro, Porscha, Seanzie, Wilgy town.

If I had to pick who I believe is the towniest from that POE, I would lean slightly on Boq. But that's kind of where I am at rn.

Obv if I am wrong somewhere on my town reads, I'd like someone to step up and debate me on this.

But with Porscha, Seanzie, WIlgy, and Rondo. Is there anyone in here that anyone dislikes or doesn't town read?
Sean
Talk to me a bit about Sean. Are u null on his slot rn or in a POE?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:22 am
arogame123 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:06 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:22 am possibly a stupid read but i kind of think there might not be more than one wolf specifically within nanook/seanzie/wilgy because all of them have tried to piggyback off of the suspicion on me today and they are playing synchronously in a way that i imagine the wolfteam in this position might not be

if this is the case it probably means that boq is mafia or that im misreading lily or smth
So I am assuming u have me, Rondo, and Porscha as town?

In this world if you believe Nanook/Seanzie/Wilgy contains 1

and then one between boq/Lily

Boq/Seanzie not w/w

Boq/Wilgy not w/w

Lily/Wilgy not w/w

So you can either have a Boq/Nanook team

or

a Lily/Nanook or Lily/Seanzie team.

Do you believe any of these teams are likely and do u agree with my not partner reads I put above?
why do you think lily / wilgy is not possibly w/w
It was more so for how Lily started going at it with Neon during day 3 and then the way they talked to Wilgy by saying "Did scum chat welcome you?" Felt kind of non-partnery to me.

Also, the way Lily quickly flipped on Neon going into the day after tr them kinda non-partnery and isn't the type of progression I'd expect from a partner. Also, some of their dialogue seems like Lily is appealing somewhat to Wilgy today.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Porscha, who are ur towns rn?

I saw u posted one yesterday, but curious where u stand now?

I believe if we all can form a towncore of 5, we are set and win this game.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Also lmk ur thoughts on my recent list Porscha as well as the POE I put.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

why do you think sean is town
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Sean

arogame123 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:22 am

Sean
I mean atp null is poe yeah
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:28 am

I explained it before in my ISO, but basically when reading over his town and mafia games, this game seems to align with his meta from his town games with his tone in his posts and also the way he has been pushing and addressing his reads. I mentioned that he has made several "teasing" or "condescending" posts that I had seen from his town games I read. So it's def more of a meta-ish read in the sense where his game so far here seems to align with his town games he linked esp with his posting and his wording of it, if that makes sense.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:46 am

Sean
Ok, and who in my POE would u put up in the towns list besides urself lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

arogame123 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:51 am

I explained it before in my ISO, but basically when reading over his town and mafia games, this game seems to align with his meta from his town games with his tone in his posts and also the way he has been pushing and addressing his reads. I mentioned that he has made several "teasing" or "condescending" posts that I had seen from his town games I read. So it's def more of a meta-ish read in the sense where his game so far here seems to align with his town games he linked esp with his posting and his wording of it, if that makes sense.
sure. do you think this is easily fakeable though?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:58 am

sure. do you think this is easily fakeable though?
I think it is easily fakeable sure, but when I skimmed through his mafia games and looked through some of his posts, I did not see a similar type of posting that I saw in his town games. I don't want to say night and day difference, but you could notice a difference in the style of posting in his town vs mafia games lol.

Sean
Probably lily
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 865
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

[VOTE: Boq ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:52 am
arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:20 pm Also, seems like Lucy had Rondo "lock-town" with a lot of confidence just as she had me, so I am also willing to respect her read there a bit and keep that in mind.
i'm gonna make rondo mad and suggest that maybe he killed lucy to lock in her incorrect read on himself
Seriously. Why would I ever kill people I can snow? In the world where Alison was town and I am the wolf Mac kill profits me nothing, I could get Alison over then Someone else today and then eventually Mac would turn on me and Lucy would too and I go over and then I have anti spewed the whole game so its pointless to read anything I have said and I am the only wolf over and you're in lylo. (Or I slank to victory) It makes 0 sense
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

This should have been posted yesterday
1 hour 10 minutes.PNG
1 hour 10 minutes.PNG (109.29 KiB) Viewed 470 times
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:34 am
arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:20 pm Also, seems like Lucy had Rondo "lock-town" with a lot of confidence just as she had me, so I am also willing to respect her read there a bit and keep that in mind.
i'm gonna make rondo mad and suggest that maybe he killed lucy to lock in her incorrect read on himself
Seriously. Why would I ever kill people I can snow? In the world where Alison was town and I am the wolf Mac kill profits me nothing, I could get Alison over then Someone else today and then eventually Mac would turn on me and Lucy would too and I go over and then I have anti spewed the whole game so its pointless to read anything I have said and I am the only wolf over and you're in lylo. (Or I slank to victory) It makes 0 sense
Actually counter point to myself because I know this and I am a chaos gremlin at heart I could see myself pulling a double triple bluff thats not a bluff wifom that is level 0/100 play so yeah I get your point
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:34 pm i'm not equating alison voting falcon with alison's comment about rondo - i'm saying that alison voting falcon, and alison trying to change the wagons to jack/rondo implies that she was not in anti-spew and that she was still actively attempting to stay alive. if she was in anti-spew, she would not be actively attempting to stay alive. that is not how anti-spew works
I don't agree at all.

Being in anti-spew and trying to stay alive are not remotely mutually exclusive. wolves voting for self-pres is pretty much impossible to read into, so does not constitute spew (do you believe Alison would have not voted Falcon in the same situation if they were partners?).

If what you're trying to say about anti-spew is true - that the wolf must be completely resigned and not trying to stay alive at all - then anti-spew would consist of them just stopping posting altogether, because no matter how good people might be at crafting posts that don't contain spew, townies can spew themselves off an in-thread outed wolf regardless of what the outed wolf is saying.

Posting during anti-spew ONLY makes sense as a self-preservation measure. You're not willing to go so far as to hardpress or case because that would create spew, so anti-spew is hedging your bets, staying as close to "active and normal" play as you can get without spewing anyone.

So yeah, no. Alison voting Falcon does NOT somehow equate to them not possibly distancing from a teammate in a post around EoD1.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I didnt read that but I enjoy getting a reaction from you
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Also it's like 6am but its mad storming. Its pouring rain and the thunder claps keep making my car alarm upset. I cannot sleep zz is too loud
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Okay bye rondo and Sean ily

...but alison wasn't town? What lol
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 130

Post by DrWilgy »

Alright, I summon Cydra Core letting me search for Cyber Repair Plant and adding it to my hand. After I play Machine Duplication, allowing me to search for 2 Cydras and special summoning them from my deck. I then use Cydra Core as material to link into Salamangreat Almiraj. From here I XYZ summon Cydra Nova using the two Cydras material placing them underneath. I then activate Cydra Nova's effect, detachihg a Cydra material to special summon that Cydra from the GY. Lastly, I XYZ summon Cydra Infinite over Cydra Nova and set two cards. Your turn Lily.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:55 am
...but alison wasn't town? What lol
It's called a "fake derp".
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 462
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Boquise »

I am home from work
Gonna make food etc then play tbh
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Boquise wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:50 pm I am home from work
I'm curious what the etc you're going to make is.

arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Honestly, I just laughed when reading this because it was all in a “if Alison is town” when Alison is mafia 😂
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:10 am

Sean
Probably lily
Is it mainly because of the read Alison gave on Lily or is it something Lily did independently?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

@DrWilgy @RondoDimBuckle @Seanzie
@Boquise
@staypositivefriend
@Lilypetal

When y’all get the chance, can you look at my recent town and poE list and lmk ur thoughts on u who disagree with in both lists?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:35 am This should have been posted yesterday
1 hour 10 minutes.PNG
When was this vote?
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:02 pm
Wolf stew
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

@staypositivefriend idk if you ever responded, but, you responded to Lily’s question that night saying you had me as town, but is there a reason you kept ur vote on me afterwards then?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Boquise wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:18 pm
Wolf stew
Ok yea, Boq is confirmed mafia. Ggs
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

arogame123 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:16 pm @DrWilgy @RondoDimBuckle @Seanzie
@Boquise
@staypositivefriend
@Lilypetal

When y’all get the chance, can you look at my recent town and poE list and lmk ur thoughts on u who disagree with in both lists?
Boq/SPF/Nook/Lily as stated previously?

I disagree with Nook being in there and Rondo isn't, that just feels off.

Also I agree that Boq is the towniest if Nook is removed.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

arogame123 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:19 pm
Boquise wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:18 pm
Wolf stew
Ok yea, Boq is confirmed mafia. Ggs
aro lowkey calling me a cannibal
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:26 pm
@Boquise
@staypositivefriend
@Lilypetal

That was my POE yes.

I had Rondo in the towns list towards the bottom more so because of a respect to legacy from both Mac and Lucy.

What's ur read on Nook and why do you believe he is town?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

arogame123 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:04 pm
@Boquise
@staypositivefriend
@Lilypetal

That was my POE yes.

I had Rondo in the towns list towards the bottom more so because of a respect to legacy from both Mac and Lucy.

Nook is likely just town. I don't see him posturing. I have no immediate reason to think his votes on Alison weren't real. Mac read him Town.
Image Image Image

arogame123 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:15 pm

Sean
Probably lily
Is it mainly because of the read Alison gave on Lily or is it something Lily did independently?
Don't see them as unpaired, don't have an independent tr
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:13 pm
arogame123 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:04 pm
@Boquise
@staypositivefriend
@Lilypetal

That was my POE yes.

Nook is likely just town. I don't see him posturing. I have no immediate reason to think his votes on Alison weren't real. Mac read him Town.
Does Nanook tend to give a more "impression vibe" as mafia? I've only played with him one game where he was town and he seemed to def be in a bit more of a "try harder" state than here. They def do feel more relaxed and laid back here.

So then, why do u think it's off to have Rondo in the towns list then from the legacy standpoint of the reads from Mac and Lucy?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:30 pm

Sean
Probably lily
I'm confused, so then why would u have Lily in ur towns?

arogame123 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:05 pm

Probably lily
Sorry it was supposed to say "don't see them as paired" lol
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:11 pm
arogame123 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:05 pm

Probably lily
Sorry it was supposed to say "don't see them as paired" lol
ah ok I see, that makes more sense lol.

I did have a feeling that Lily's reaction to Alison's read felt mildly not w/w
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

hello i am slightly tipsy and listening to monkey island music ama
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

here are some d1 and d2 notes i made (the relevant ones):
Seanzie voting Alison clears Seanzie if Alison wolf
1811 - save alison pls from lily

I dont think wolf!Lily writes "save alison" tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Rondo restating a hundred times how he would never do this as wolf and how he is CLEARED is slightly wolfy. I have played many games where wolves just repeat that they are clear until the thread just accepts it tbh
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 758
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

in a gamestate like this one where a wolf was being wagoned since early into d1 but managed to survive until d3, i think it’s important to ask the question of: “what were the mafia doing?”.

per rondo, this is what the wagons on d1 looked like 23 minutes before the day ended:

and here’s what they looked like 11 minutes before the day ended:

the main differences between these two votecounts are:

-seanzie switched from alison to sleep

-rondo switched from self-voting to voting for alison

-my slot and the wilgy slot both joined the falcon wagon

-at 7:53, after voting falcon for a fairly lengthy amount of time, neon flipped to alison and held her vote there until the EOD

-it’s worth noting that throughout the last 20 minutes of the EOD, there were several loud town voices (lucy and myself) actively decrying the alison chop and actively trying to pull votes off of her

with this in mind, i think that rondo and neon (ie: wilgy’s) choice to both vote for alison within the last ~15 minutes of the EOD1, as me and lucy were trying to pull votes off of her, reflects well on both of them

i know how alison tends to think when she’s wolfing and if she was in a position on d1 where she had a real chance of going over, she almost certainly would have coordinated for her team to either bus her or try to defend her, not do an awkward inbetween thing where they vote for alison at the last minute after having close to zero visible progression on her slot. in a world where wilgy or rondo are mafia, they would both have to be playing rogue, because i’m almost positive that alison wouldn’t allow her partners to make that type of play

on that note, i also find it difficult to believe that alison would have NOT wanted her partners to bus her from d2 - onward, even though the jury is still somewhat out on how she would have wanted her partners to handle her on d1. alison is very strategically minded, and once it became clear on d2 that she was inevitably going to flip within the next dayphase or two, it’s almost impossible to believe that she wouldn’t have wanted her partners to create some level of distance form her

with this in mind, i actually think that it makes ….boq’s treatment of alison yesterday look mildly good? this is a surprising revelation because i was actually talking myself into calling boq a scumread, but boq consistently calling alison town and complaining about the wagon on her at a point when it became clear that she was going to die feels quite distinctly like it would come from the position of someone who lacked TMI of alison’s alignment. i was originally worried that boq had a similar attitude about alison as me because of how similar his posts were, but i think it’s possible that we just organically reached the same conclusion after being frustrated with the gamestate

so, i think the main thing that i’m interested in are people who stuck with a consistent narrative on alison throughout d1-d3, regardless of whether that narrative is positive or false (though i would anticipate that her partners would be more likely to distance from her). i imagine it would be kind of difficult for a wolf with TMI to navigate the gamestate we’ve had over the last few days without accidentally showing their TMI
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 758
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

arogame123 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:19 pm @staypositivefriend idk if you ever responded, but, you responded to Lily’s question that night saying you had me as town, but is there a reason you kept ur vote on me afterwards then?
at the time i just kept my vote on you as a meme because i knew that alison was the only person who was going over and that there was no chance of you dying. if you ever actually became in danger i would have unvoted

Return to “Previous Hustles”