Moderator: Community Team

Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 723
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Re: King of the Hill Mafia

Post by Lilypetal »

I can't listen to music much because I'm normally on discord vcing with someone and I can't focus on their voice and music at the same time because pea brain
arogame123
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 856
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Post by arogame123 »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:49 am
arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:47 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:45 am
arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:44 am Ok, @staypositivefriend , before you go, do you have a second? I wanted to talk to you about something and maybe this could help me find you if you are town.
i intended to leave like 10 minutes ago but yeah go for it
ok.

So, you are a music gal right SPF?

Would you say you enjoy listening to music everyday?
:shifty: this has similar energy to when i used to ask ppl what their favorite flavor of ice cream was in chat mafia games to try to get them to towntell

but yeah i'm a big music person and it's one of my main hobbies, i listen to it p much constantly
hahah, well...

If you are a big fan of music, I assume you have gone to concerts before right?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:51 am I can't listen to music much because I'm normally on discord vcing with someone and I can't focus on their voice and music at the same time because pea brain
A and B conversation... C yourself out of it
Last edited by arogame123 on Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:50 am
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:42 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:37 am
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:36 am Aro's list is good but I also kinda think if spf flips v we need to begin thinking abt a w!aro world. Imo the jack nk points to spf/aro having a wolf as I've been saying all game and the lucy nk further solidifies that.
i don't understand why the lucy nk would solidify a wolf within me/aro when lucy had aro as locktown and didnt scumread me either?
Sure it points more towards aro being the wolf. My point is the good players you spoke about day 1 that may never be touched have lived a few too many nights and imo is indicative of them containing a wolf. Obviously you wouldn't be nked at this point but aro definitely would be.
Also, why-fom, but I wouldn't kill the people that are hard tr me so shrug.

Also Lily, I don't understand this logic of "strong players living too many nights" when it's not even about the "strong players" but who has been tr the most and has the highest likelihood of dying at night this game. Be honest, have you expected me to die on n1 or n2 that you suspect me for being mafia bc I am alive?? It seems like a silly take tbh.
I am known for silly takes it's what I do best
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:50 am
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:48 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:47 am
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:36 am Aro's list is good but I also kinda think if spf flips v we need to begin thinking abt a w!aro world. Imo the jack nk points to spf/aro having a wolf as I've been saying all game and the lucy nk further solidifies that.
i don't understand why the lucy nk would solidify a wolf within me/aro when lucy had aro as locktown and didnt scumread me either?
Sure it points more towards aro being the wolf. My point is the good players you spoke about day 1 that may never be touched have lived a few too many nights and imo is indicative of them containing a wolf. Obviously you wouldn't be nked at this point but aro definitely would be.
okay. i understand the reasoning that the kills being in "weird" places (like the jack kill) do hint to the existence of a deep wolf within the strong players but i don't really agree that lucy is one of those kills, since she was a consensus TR by pretty much the entire game, looked pretty clearly unaligned from alison, and (quite possibly) had a fairly accurate/good view of the game
I think lucy was just a very good kill if aro is a wolf is all I'm saying. Sets up me for a ML, helps lock aro as town, and yeah she was consensus town read.
idk if i agree, because i think ppl have a tendency to not care about the reads of dead villagers much at all, and it's a lot more advantageous to leave someone alive who is actively defending u as a wolf instead of killing them and hoping that ppl trust they were correct. if youre town then i think it is somewhat logical to say that the lucy kill could have helped set you up for a miselimination though
That's a good point. But who else does w!aro and x other player kill? I guess that's how I look at it
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:51 am
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:51 am I can't listen to music much because I'm normally on discord vcing with someone and I can't focus on their voice and music at the same time because pea brain
A and B conversation... C yourself out of it
[VOTE: arogame123] aubergine
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

I don't want to vote spf anymore but idk who in the poe is a wolf lol I hate mafia
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:51 am

Also Lily, I don't understand this logic of "strong players living too many nights" when it's not even about the "strong players" but who has been tr the most and has the highest likelihood of dying at night this game. Be honest, have you expected me to die on n1 or n2 that you suspect me for being mafia bc I am alive?? It seems like a silly take tbh.
So is it paranoi then or?

You did this last time in the Mash game as well so I'm trying to understand why you have a same feeling here?

When also even with SPF, I doubt she would die at night considering her defence of Alison and how much she thought she was town. So I think using that logic of "strong players alive" doesn't really apply to SPF in this situation at all lol.
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 758

Post by staypositivefriend »

Porscha wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:49 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:26 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:04 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:42 pm
arogame123 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:16 am Hmmm, so Aro, Porscha, Seanzie, Wilgy town.

If I sheep Lucy and Mac's tr on Rondo, that's 5 town there including me.

A POE formed of Boq/SPF/Nanook/Lily formed.

If I had to pick who I believe is the towniest from that POE, I would lean slightly on Boq. But that's kind of where I am at rn.

Obv if I am wrong somewhere on my town reads, I'd like someone to step up and debate me on this.

But with Porscha, Seanzie, WIlgy, and Rondo. Is there anyone in here that anyone dislikes or doesn't town read?
can you walk me through your townreads on porscha and seanzie?

i was coming into today expecting to get to a world where wilgy was mafia but i actually feel that my analysis of him (particularly the way his predcessor approached the EOD1) is starting to imply the opposite, so i think i can understand a world where you get to him being town. but why do you think that porscha/seanzie are town?

i think the best thing i can say about porscha is that she looks quite good from a purely NKA angle, and that the way alison treated her throughout d1-d2 felt vaguely non-partnery (I'm taking this with a grain of salt though because i think alison is quite good at manipulating partner interactions)

i'm struggling to find good reasons to townread seanzie even if i thought he sounded vaguely villagery during my conversation with him earlier
this was the exact argument alison made when she tried walking back on my slot.

day 1? seriously? you think that me and alison as 2 wolves had that teeth-bared back and forth where she hard pushed me like she did neon because she was going specifically for low hanging fruit who she thought wouldn't be able to defend themselves and nobody else would bother defending either? you think her beginning to walk back on my slot day 2 AND day 3 by saying "ah well porscha never makes these NK's" (again, even if I was wolfing, I WOULD NOT BE THE ONLY MAFIA AND I DO NOT GET TO SINGLE HANDEDLY DECIDE WHO IS NK'D)

Incomplete analysis that also focuses on alison's slot and presumes that alison would manipulate interactions I had with her if I was her wolf partner. Maybe alison can manipulate her own interactions with a wolf partner, but unless you think I'm a bad ass at wolf theater, which you have no good reason to think that, then I think you need to put the tinfoil on me away and figure out a better poe.
yeah and so what? does the fact that alison made a similar argument as a wolf while describing her read on you mean that the read couldn't have had legitimacy/TMI behind it? besides, you were one of lucy's most confident townreads and lucy died yesterday as well, which is something alison wasn't able to factor into her (fake) reads in the first place, so it's disingenuous for you to act like they're the same thing

and why is the purple text even part of this post when it is you EXPLICITLY AGREEING WITH ME? are you reading a SINGLE thing that im saying?
can you explain what you mean by the lucy part? disingenuous for me to act like what is the same thing as what?

it is not explicitly agreeing. I don't think anybody here would know who I would be interested in killing as wolf since it relies on sort of a meta read combined with an in game read, and I hardly have a wolf meta. I think it's fair to say from those who died with TR's on me, its unlikely to specifically be kills from myself, alone. you said "vaguely" unpartnered. I'm saying it was very unpartnered. and her read on me was made up to try and not have me tunnel her coming into day 2, I presume. or she figured I'd be going over day 2 instead of creature and then she'd have cred of "realizing" I was in fact town.

I don't know why you thought alison was so town when you said you aren't great at reading her and by alison's own metrics, she needed to go over too. but maybe it's just a strong, strong lack of TMI. I'm not set... I'm rarely set. I'll give you room to do your thing today.
right, i'm saying that lucy died overnight after having you as one of her strongest townreads and after she was (to my memory) one of the most active voices in the game who has played a role in defending you and protecting you from the POE. now that we're in a gamestate where alison is dead and you would become more vulnerable to being pushed in a world where you're a wolf, i think it decreases the specific chances that you would kill lucy in a world where you are a wolf. it's disingenuous to say that this was the "same" reasoning that alison had, because alison died before the lucy kill happened and before it could be properly contextualized into today

and my point is that you are splitting hairs with me because i'm not coming to the correct conclusion strongly enough for your tastes, when in a world where you're town, i'm still coming to the correct conclusion regardless

i find it kind of ridiculous that you would lambast me for not calling your interactions with alison Super Clearing when i clearly think they are favorable for you and when i have clearly been taking them into consideration while reading you today. it just feels a bit like you were trying to browbeat me for not townreading you strongly enough, which i think might come from a towny mindset but is kind of frustrating to deal with nonetheless
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:54 am

You did this last time in the Mash game as well so I'm trying to understand why you have a same feeling here?

When also even with SPF, I doubt she would die at night considering her defence of Alison and how much she thought she was town. So I think using that logic of "strong players alive" doesn't really apply to SPF in this situation at all lol.
I guess yeah spf messed up day 1 and would want her alive. Maybe I'm just not making sense. Happens. I'm definitely paranoid abt u but like not so much that I would want you dying
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:53 am I don't want to vote spf anymore but idk who in the poe is a wolf lol I hate mafia
woa, that was quick.

Can you briefly explain what from SPF made you so unsure?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:44 am Ok, @staypositivefriend , before you go, do you have a second? I wanted to talk to you about something and maybe this could help me find you if you are town.
ok.

:shifty: this has similar energy to when i used to ask ppl what their favorite flavor of ice cream was in chat mafia games to try to get them to towntell

but yeah i'm a big music person and it's one of my main hobbies, i listen to it p much constantly
hahah, well...

kind of! i lived in a really small town for most of my life where i didn't get to go to concerts often, but i moved to a big city last year and i've been going to a lot of concerts to make up for it. i actually went to two different concerts this weekend lol
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:56 am
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:53 am I don't want to vote spf anymore but idk who in the poe is a wolf lol I hate mafia
woa, that was quick.

cuz we're in the same scenario and I relate to her and she's spf
staypositivefriend
Hitman

ur braver than the marines tbh...voice chatting with ppl makes me nervous
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:56 am
arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:54 am

I guess yeah spf messed up day 1 and would want her alive. Maybe I'm just not making sense. Happens. I'm definitely paranoid abt u but like not so much that I would want you dying
Ok, so u said u agree with my towns list right?

Who in POE would u want to kill the most then if not SPF?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:56 am
ok.

hahah, well...

kind of! i lived in a really small town for most of my life where i didn't get to go to concerts often, but i moved to a big city last year and i've been going to a lot of concerts to make up for it. i actually went to two different concerts this weekend lol
Ooooh, ok very nice!! Well congrats on the move to the big city!!

City girls live it up hehe.

So, if you don't mind, could you explain your favorite memory/moment from any concert you have gone to in the past year?
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 462
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Boquise »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:06 pm
Boquise wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:25 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:58 pm nah, you said that alison does not want her partners to associate with her by open wolfing, and i defended alison even more aggressively than lily did. by those standards, i should be blatantly town from your point of view. is the reason why i'm not because u need to keep me in ur POE to win the game?

also i don't immediately see a reason why it couldn't be W/W but it does feel unpartnered on a surface level
No, it is because I am infinitely more scared of your wolf game and why I tunnelled you in spec chat dvc until your flip, and kept you in null through the whole D1. And how, during this game, even when you have defended me, you have not used this intel you should know and should be affected by when trying to read me :wowee:
how should i be using that intel in this game to get a better read on you?
Using that sort of knowledge helps seeing patterns and understanding a player's general process tbh
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:52 am
okay. i understand the reasoning that the kills being in "weird" places (like the jack kill) do hint to the existence of a deep wolf within the strong players but i don't really agree that lucy is one of those kills, since she was a consensus TR by pretty much the entire game, looked pretty clearly unaligned from alison, and (quite possibly) had a fairly accurate/good view of the game
I think lucy was just a very good kill if aro is a wolf is all I'm saying. Sets up me for a ML, helps lock aro as town, and yeah she was consensus town read.
idk if i agree, because i think ppl have a tendency to not care about the reads of dead villagers much at all, and it's a lot more advantageous to leave someone alive who is actively defending u as a wolf instead of killing them and hoping that ppl trust they were correct. if youre town then i think it is somewhat logical to say that the lucy kill could have helped set you up for a miselimination though
That's a good point. But who else does w!aro and x other player kill? I guess that's how I look at it
i think the more legitimate question is like: "why would a team of t boq/X or seanzie/X etc not kill lucy?". i think she was a logical kill from most possible worlds rn

im not even saying that aro cant be mafia, i just dont really agree that's a reason why he is
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Boquise wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:58 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:58 pm nah, you said that alison does not want her partners to associate with her by open wolfing, and i defended alison even more aggressively than lily did. by those standards, i should be blatantly town from your point of view. is the reason why i'm not because u need to keep me in ur POE to win the game?

also i don't immediately see a reason why it couldn't be W/W but it does feel unpartnered on a surface level
No, it is because I am infinitely more scared of your wolf game and why I tunnelled you in spec chat dvc until your flip, and kept you in null through the whole D1. And how, during this game, even when you have defended me, you have not used this intel you should know and should be affected by when trying to read me :wowee:
Using that sort of knowledge helps seeing patterns and understanding a player's general process tbh
empathy tbh.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

I'm having a lot of troubling reading seanzie tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

I am not super sure that I want to clear people because players who died town read them.

Lucy scum read me and I know I am town tbh
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i mean tbf, there wasn't really much that happened in our most recent game together that is helping to inform my read on u in this game at all. we barely interacted on d1 of the spec chat invitational, you nullread me without talking about me much at all, and then you died n1. if you had a super hard tunnel on me in the spec chat then it's not something i had particularly strong awareness of since i only briefly vanity searched myself when i died and i didn't read the DVC thoroughly

the only real thing i learned about how you approach me is basically just: "boq is paranoid about SPF when town" but this doesn't tell me anything i couldn't have already guessed
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:59 am
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:52 am

i think the more legitimate question is like: "why would a team of t boq/X or seanzie/X etc not kill lucy?". i think she was a logical kill from most possible worlds rn

im not even saying that aro cant be mafia, i just dont really agree that's a reason why he is
That's fair. I suppose maybe I'm confbiasing myself a bit
staypositivefriend
Hitman

arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:58 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:56 am
ok.

hahah, well...

Ooooh, ok very nice!! Well congrats on the move to the big city!!

City girls live it up hehe.

So, if you don't mind, could you explain your favorite memory/moment from any concert you have gone to in the past year?
ty! wow that's actually a pretty hard question give me a minute to think about it lol
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Boquise wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:01 am I am not super sure that I want to clear people because players who died town read them.

Boq, when u get the chance, could u look at my town and POE list and lmk with who u agree/disagree with on both sides?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

aro u dont know how dangerous it is to ask me to talk about music. once i start going it becomes difficult to stop
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Boquise wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:01 am I am not super sure that I want to clear people because players who died town read them.

Woohoo same
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:02 am aro u dont know how dangerous it is to ask me to talk about music. once i start going it becomes difficult to stop
Haha, the more you describe and talk about it the merrier!! I love music as well, so I can understand!!
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

[VOTE: seanzie] aubergine

For now
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Also spf I haven't outed a read on you yet today
Why do you assume I have you as scum/poe when I yesterday said I town read you?
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:01 am

Boq, when u get the chance, could u look at my town and POE list and lmk with who u agree/disagree with on both sides?
If I remember it correctly, I agree with your town except rondo maybd
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Boquise wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:04 am
arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:01 am

If I remember it correctly, I agree with your town except rondo maybd
kk, I plan to make a big chart once I get majority of responses of people to put it out there.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:01 am

i mean tbf, there wasn't really much that happened in our most recent game together that is helping to inform my read on u in this game at all. we barely interacted on d1 of the spec chat invitational, you nullread me without talking about me much at all, and then you died n1. if you had a super hard tunnel on me in the spec chat then it's not something i had particularly strong awareness of since i only briefly vanity searched myself when i died and i didn't read the DVC thoroughly

the only real thing i learned about how you approach me is basically just: "boq is paranoid about SPF when town" but this doesn't tell me anything i couldn't have already guessed
It makes your original question to me rather silly tbh
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

So @Lilypetal , you seem to disagree with Seanzie on my towns? Anyone else?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:57 am
arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:56 am
woa, that was quick.

cuz we're in the same scenario and I relate to her and she's spf
Hmmm, I think I can actually kind of see why you are more paranoid of me than I initially thought then.

Just to make sure, from ur perspective, do u believe Alison got double bussed from her partners?
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 550

Post by Porscha »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:22 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:49 am idk spf spent all this time today theorizing on how alison's wolf buddies would be playing and that alison would instruct them to bus always after d2. if we agree to that, then everyone off her wagon can't be analyzed for their vote. I don't like this, it's closing off entire other options and probably setting a narrative. SPF never voted alison despite the intense flip flopping on her slot (though I recall SPF describing it has a "hard defense on alison" day 1 and day 2 - which were the only 2 days alison was prevented from flipping and had a chance of not flipping for a while or all together). I see a strong possibility of a wolf world with alison and spf, whether it's accurate or not.
man it's like you're not even reading my posts today at all, as though "alison would instruct her partners to bus after d2" was the ending of my analysis and not the BEGINNING of it. i've shown more flexibility with my view of the game today than any other player and i've been actively trying to piece things together, which makes it bizarre for you to say that i'm "closing off other options" just because i have a good sense of what alison's strategic intent probably would have been as a wolf

it's also bizarre for you to say that i had "intense flip flopping" on alison's slot when i was actually very consistent with her being town throughout d1 + d2 and only doubted the read throughout d3, at which point it was useless for me to vote her in the first place. are you reading anything im saying today or what?
I'm not trying to misread what you're saying - it's how I'm seeing it.
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

@arogame123 - okay so, i think my favorite concert experience was actually something that happened last month. basically, i grew up listening to this band called mewithoutYou - i've loved them since i was about 14 years old and they've played a huge role in shaping my taste in music and the way that i think about the world. it's actually difficult to describe how personally significant and impactful their music has been to me, and there are few pieces of art in this world that carry as much sentimental value as mewithoutYou's music does for me

so basically, last month mewithoutYou played their final two shows at the same venue before breaking up forever, and i had the opportunity to go to both of them. it was honestly one of the most special weekends i've had in a long time. i connected with a discord server full of other fans attending the concert who had been impacted by their music in the same way that i have, i got to hang out with some of them before/after the concert, and there was generally just a really nice feeling of community that came from taking part in that

and the concerts themselves were some of the most intense experiences i've had in my life, in a good way. it was just incredible to be in a room surrounded by people who had been touched by this music in the same way that i had, who knew every word to every song just like i did, and who were there to collectively celebrate something that was meaningful to all of us. the first night was so intense that i almost passed out mid-concert and on the second night, they played for almost 2 and a half hours and balloons came raining from the ceiling as they played the last song, and nearly everyone in the crowd (including the band themselves) was crying

i'm gonna stop here because i already feel like i've gone on too long and i could go on for a lot longer lol
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Boquise wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:03 am Also spf I haven't outed a read on you yet today
Why do you assume I have you as scum/poe when I yesterday said I town read you?
when i asked you for your reads, you said you TR seanzie, drwilgy, porscha, lily, and the way u were talking to me made me feel like you were building up to find an excuse to vote me, but this came partly from a place of paranoia bcuz the wagons were tied between you and me if you were wolfing i thought there was a high chance you would try to find an excuse to vote for me
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:41 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:18 am
Lilypetal wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:16 pm tbh i dont know ur wolf meta and i am okay being swayed either way. @staypositivefriend so if we're both town, who do you think the final 2 wolves are?
if you're town then it probably increases the chances that aro is a wolf - this is because both my intuition and the gamestate point me to feeling like there's a high chance of a deepwolf existing within exactly you/aro, and i could see myself misclearing aro in a world where you're a villager. i think he has played very "cleanly" and positioned himself with the consensus for the majority of the game that could be consistent with the mindset of a wolf that is attempting to go under the radar

in a world where youre town i would estimate that there's probably like 2 mafia within the specific pool of aro/boq/seanzie/wilgy or smth like that
Do you really think I am mafia when I was the one who was attempting to challenge you on your Alison read? Like I understand you think I could be a deepwolf, but why in the world where Lily is town, point the finger at me?

Do you tr Nanook now? I don't see him in ur list lol.
i mean why wouldn't you challenge me on your read on alison in a world where you're mafia with her? if you're a wolf playing from the position of TMI then it makes quite a lot of sense to call out my bad read on alison and use it as an excuse to make me look bad in future days, right? and the only reason i think a world where lily is town points to you being a wolf is because i've been theorizing that you/lily is likely to contain a deepwolf for the entirety of this game, mainly because your positioning in the thread has been relatively similar and i've been townleaning both of you for relatively similar reasons (ie: tone/good depth of thought/etc)

also i'm not confident that nanook is town but i'm trusting that mac read him correctly and also trusting the fact that i don't have any logical reason to scumread him even if i'm struggled to come to his posts being towny on an individual level
I mean I haven't really been pushing you and in fact, I am trying to discern your alignment. Additionally, me challenging your read isn't me making u look bad, it's in fact me thinking u might be town and me wanting u to get on the same page. Additionally, why do u think Lily would be considered a deep wolf this game? Like from ur pov u had her as 100% confident town but no one else really did, so idk why u think Lily is considered a deep wolf based on gamestate.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Boquise wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:05 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:01 am

It makes your original question to me rather silly tbh
well no, it makes your original post toward me rather silly because u were implying that i should be using The Knowledge that i gained about you in our last game to read you better, when i barelyl earned anything about you at all
staypositivefriend
Hitman

arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:16 am
Lilypetal wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:16 pm tbh i dont know ur wolf meta and i am okay being swayed either way. @staypositivefriend so if we're both town, who do you think the final 2 wolves are?
if you're town then it probably increases the chances that aro is a wolf - this is because both my intuition and the gamestate point me to feeling like there's a high chance of a deepwolf existing within exactly you/aro, and i could see myself misclearing aro in a world where you're a villager. i think he has played very "cleanly" and positioned himself with the consensus for the majority of the game that could be consistent with the mindset of a wolf that is attempting to go under the radar

in a world where youre town i would estimate that there's probably like 2 mafia within the specific pool of aro/boq/seanzie/wilgy or smth like that
Do you really think I am mafia when I was the one who was attempting to challenge you on your Alison read? Like I understand you think I could be a deepwolf, but why in the world where Lily is town, point the finger at me?

i mean why wouldn't you challenge me on your read on alison in a world where you're mafia with her? if you're a wolf playing from the position of TMI then it makes quite a lot of sense to call out my bad read on alison and use it as an excuse to make me look bad in future days, right? and the only reason i think a world where lily is town points to you being a wolf is because i've been theorizing that you/lily is likely to contain a deepwolf for the entirety of this game, mainly because your positioning in the thread has been relatively similar and i've been townleaning both of you for relatively similar reasons (ie: tone/good depth of thought/etc)

also i'm not confident that nanook is town but i'm trusting that mac read him correctly and also trusting the fact that i don't have any logical reason to scumread him even if i'm struggled to come to his posts being towny on an individual level
I mean I haven't really been pushing you and in fact, I am trying to discern your alignment. Additionally, me challenging your read isn't me making u look bad, it's in fact me thinking u might be town and me wanting u to get on the same page. Additionally, why do u think Lily would be considered a deep wolf this game? Like from ur pov u had her as 100% confident town but no one else really did, so idk why u think Lily is considered a deep wolf based on gamestate.
well i broke it down here:
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:52 pm
Boquise wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:47 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:42 pm unfortunately im starting to think that lilypetal might be mafia
why
-she has been orbiting around me for this entire game in a way that makes me think that i've been clearing her too easily and holding her wolfgame to too low of a standard. i think she fits the archetype of a wolf who has been attempting to pocket me

-lucy was confident she was mafia and died

-she has been one of the least invested solvers/posters over the last several dayphases, particularly today

-i don't have any real reasons to townread her that extend beyond "tone", even though i think she has been quite tonally impressive in some posts
i think that lily pretty easily fits the archetype of a deepwolf who has positioned herself specifically with the intent to pocket me/stay on my good side so that i find it difficult to catch me, and it would align with the fact that her presence/WIM seems to have dropped quite a bit over the last few days (but i think her posting in the last hour has been OK i guess)
staypositivefriend
Hitman

[VOTE: seanzie] aubergine

fuck it we ball
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:13 am @arogame123 - okay so, i think my favorite concert experience was actually something that happened last month. basically, i grew up listening to this band called mewithoutYou - i've loved them since i was about 14 years old and they've played a huge role in shaping my taste in music and the way that i think about the world. it's actually difficult to describe how personally significant and impactful their music has been to me, and there are few pieces of art in this world that carry as much sentimental value as mewithoutYou's music does for me

so basically, last month mewithoutYou played their final two shows at the same venue before breaking up forever, and i had the opportunity to go to both of them. it was honestly one of the most special weekends i've had in a long time. i connected with a discord server full of other fans attending the concert who had been impacted by their music in the same way that i have, i got to hang out with some of them before/after the concert, and there was generally just a really nice feeling of community that came from taking part in that

and the concerts themselves were some of the most intense experiences i've had in my life, in a good way. it was just incredible to be in a room surrounded by people who had been touched by this music in the same way that i had, who knew every word to every song just like i did, and who were there to collectively celebrate something that was meaningful to all of us. the first night was so intense that i almost passed out mid-concert and on the second night, they played for almost 2 and a half hours and balloons came raining from the ceiling as they played the last song, and nearly everyone in the crowd (including the band themselves) was crying

i'm gonna stop here because i already feel like i've gone on too long and i could go on for a lot longer lol
Hmmm ok, thank you for that.

So now you may wonder why I did all this. You were right in that I was trying to see if you would "towntell."

I wanted to ask you about something "objectively true" from an experience in your life. I wanted to get ur brain outside of the game for a moment and see u discussing something that was true in ur life. I did this, because I wanted to compare your tone in your post about a true experience u had versus your tone throughout this game.

This is because usually as mafia, when you lie and stuff like that, people's posts have a different tone/underlying connotation to them, versus when they are town and speak the "truth." So I want to compare your tone within this post with your other posts within the game and see how they compare.

If I see a comparison or similarity, it's likely you are town, and if the tone within this post and your other posts are different, it's likely you are mafia.

@Lilypetal this was my new tool I was saving to use hehe and glad I could use it. It might be a one-time use, but at least you can now feel free to use it in ur next town games on someone that won't expect it.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

lmfao that's actually pretty clever
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Boquise dislikes Seanzie wagon tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

But i welcome rumblings of the thread
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Also, I noticed that Spf and Lily both were suspect of each other while each of them threw me in there as a pair to the other lol.

I don't want to be a part of the love triangle guys plz...
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 550

Post by Porscha »

I like this post from spf
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

All 3 people in my POE tied in a 2 way nice.

I kinda do think that if Lily and SPF are town, it is likely that Boq is just mafia then.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

im going to pass out gn

Return to “Previous Hustles”