Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 462
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Re: King of the Hill Mafia

Post by Boquise »

Like consider why I am in the poe.

There's really no real reason.
Look at Wilgy's reasoning. He is frantically searching for reasons to vote me. "Fuzzy line how town has" is an incredibly scummy phrasing.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I likely won't be here for eod, godspeed
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 865
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:12 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:47 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:45 pm @Lilypetal You have made an objectively anti-town move EOD1. You have claimed this is part of your emotional playstyle and that you made that decision in the heat of the moment ignoring lucy's decisions. You have also claimed that you feel very unconfident in your own reads and ideas and have spent much of the game following the lead of players like SPF. The problem is that I have major suspicions on SPF and so it would be an extremely bad idea for you to follow her.

So here is my proposal for your redemption arc to prove that you are town. Since you made your anti-town move against lucy's orders and I think lucy is town, you will become lucy's slave for the rest of the game. You can still have your own reads, pushes, etc., but if lucy commands you to vote a certain way or if she feels strongly about a certain read, I want you to follow what she does. I believe that lucy is extremely likely to be town and extremely likely to have better reads than you even if you are town. Therefore it is purely +EV for you to chain your vote to lucy's and since you described yourself as masons with her I don't think you'll have a hard time following that rule.

If you want it to be someone else other than lucy, you can propose a different candidate, but the underlying principle is that you chaining your vote to someone who is townie and has good reads minimizes my worry that you are a wolf (because it would be suicidal to throw away a wolf vote to doublevote a townie) or that you will make further anti-town decisions if you are town (because lucy or whoever can stop you from doing stuff like that again). I think if you are town you should feel no issues with following this principle given your stated mentality and attitude towards this game. The alternative is that you get thrown in bottom POE forever after I die and will eventually be shrug exed at some point.
No one owns me fuck off
if u wanna reread from around here you can judge if this is w/w for urself
See I have wolfed with Alison this gives you +ev not -ev to me
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 550

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:29 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:18 pm I mean here is the thing. It is extremely rare for Boq and SPF to get run up D1. You can complain about how this is classist or whatever but I'm pretty sure if you look at their games you'll find it is objectively true. So now here we are, 4 hours to EOD1, and SPF and Boq are being voted. The votes on them are bad - for instance Lilypetal has admitted to voting SPF because it was "the worst possible vote I could cast here" and Jack voted Boq for "I don't have a great reason for this".

So I am sitting here and I am thinking to myself why the fuck we are nearing EOD and two players who usually receive strong townreads D1 are getting run up for zero reason. Occam's Razor is just that there are nefarious motives at play and boxed in scum feel the need to create chaos in the thread and try to get away with wild pushes.

Candidates for boxed in scum who feel the need to do this to save themselves: Jack and Porscha, who were top wagons and consensus suspects before this round of voting happened.

Candidates for boxed in scum's accomplices: Lilypetal and maybe Creature.

I think it is virtually guaranteed there is one in Jack/Porscha, if not both, and if so then Lilypetal and Creature need to be put under a microscope (Lilypetal especially for that huge reversal on her Porscha read). I will probably just be voting on one of those two and currently I think it's slightly more likely to be Porscha because of her reaction to pressure.
lol
I got mad again just from reading this thanks
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

I agree with Rondo on the Lily stuff
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:55 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:32 pm cuz its like day 1 legacy wont matter this far into the future normally people aren't going to care that much right?

but if jack was right on the money then killing him is so high value, especially with 2 more days of alison needing to die to drown out searching for the other 2 wolves
I get the feeling you are picking and choosing some legacies to follow. Like I feel like all the townies that have died should be listened to and have their own voice.

Like I understand that Lucy was sr you, but then you bring up the argument that “Lucy was killed to frame you.” So it feels that you are picking and choosing different night kills to focus on.
ok aro name the reasons jack was killed over everyone else n1. i'll wait
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Porscha wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:07 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:29 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:18 pm I mean here is the thing. It is extremely rare for Boq and SPF to get run up D1. You can complain about how this is classist or whatever but I'm pretty sure if you look at their games you'll find it is objectively true. So now here we are, 4 hours to EOD1, and SPF and Boq are being voted. The votes on them are bad - for instance Lilypetal has admitted to voting SPF because it was "the worst possible vote I could cast here" and Jack voted Boq for "I don't have a great reason for this".

So I am sitting here and I am thinking to myself why the fuck we are nearing EOD and two players who usually receive strong townreads D1 are getting run up for zero reason. Occam's Razor is just that there are nefarious motives at play and boxed in scum feel the need to create chaos in the thread and try to get away with wild pushes.

Candidates for boxed in scum who feel the need to do this to save themselves: Jack and Porscha, who were top wagons and consensus suspects before this round of voting happened.

Candidates for boxed in scum's accomplices: Lilypetal and maybe Creature.

I think it is virtually guaranteed there is one in Jack/Porscha, if not both, and if so then Lilypetal and Creature need to be put under a microscope (Lilypetal especially for that huge reversal on her Porscha read). I will probably just be voting on one of those two and currently I think it's slightly more likely to be Porscha because of her reaction to pressure.
lol
I got mad again just from reading this thanks
I think the % of Lily being town is only strengthened here due to how she is lumped together with three flipped town and was a vulnerable slot during early D1.

I am trying to think out how this affects Spf since I know I am town
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Kill should be between boq and spf imo
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:51 pm Meh, nvm.

Sean/Nook/Porscha/Aro locktown.

Last two wolves are in SPF, Lily, Boq, Rondo.

Game is set, let the heads roll, if wrong I accept the loss.
It makes me sad that you haven't found me. This is an appeal to your emotions. I have done so in triplicate as the bureaucracy demands. Town read pls
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

This is my solving music tbh

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:51 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:02 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:58 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:51 pm Meh, nvm.

Sean/Nook/Porscha/Aro locktown.

Last two wolves are in SPF, Lily, Boq, Rondo.

Game is set, let the heads roll, if wrong I accept the loss.
I'm pretty sure if you read Alison's day 2 you can see that she was setting me up to be MLed. I'm fine being poe'd but I rather we kill in an order of wolfiness
Advise me as to why the remaining members of PoE are wolves.
I don't really agree with rondo in the poe but I don't disagree enough to say anything.

SPF may be a wolf for shielding Alison day 1. How I see it is that as a wolf, after saving Alison from death day 1 she couldn't really drop the act and had to continue town reading alison. Alison's fervent "spf is a wolf" could be attempted distancing for the inevitable alison wolf flip. Like someone pointed out (aro?), spf says alison should be read on results but kinda threw that out the window this game which points more towards the world where they're w/w

boq i am literally just tinfoiling for the jack death tbh and alison's comment about spf and boq being bad day 1 wagons compared to like 4 town players she recommended as wagons

if i was voting on wolfiest to least wolfy i would vote spf, then boq, then rondo.
Only you can protect your town reads
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Lmao fuck

Just the link then
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:11 pm Also, on a side note, I was looking through SPF’s post/discussion about her favorite memory, and I noticed that her tone and language used there does seem similar to her posts throughout this game and seems to be consistent. Especially with her language in posts where she has ATE, and it’s making me feel conflicted because it might indiciate that she is likely town.

To make sure that I get second opinions on this, @DrWilgy @Porscha, can you also do me a favor and look at SPF’s post where she talks about her favorite memory and compare that language with some of her other posts in the game? Because I was doing that a bit before work and I noticed they seem similar. Would like your thoughts as well, but that is how I’m feeling rn and it might mean that SPF is likely town.
ya when I read it last night I thought they felt like. the same I guess. or close enough
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

You know what
If Nanook and Rondo are both town it would be hilarious, considering both potato but get town read. Mafia will be frustrated to have to NK them tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Who did Likt vote at eod1 before switching to Porscha? If it was Falcon she is basically cleared
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:24 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:27 pm Creature, falcon, and Seanzie are all town.
Rule of 3?
lel is the same one I pointed out? I dont remember
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Mac was one of the few players who scum read Aro...
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:35 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:33 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:03 pm lily i'll be upfront in saying that i'm struggling to conceptualize a realistic view of the game that doesn't involve you being a wolf. in a world where both of us are town, who do you think the most likely team is? who are the maf in that world?
You can't see me with anyone other than Lily?
no, my immediate POE right now is actually lily/you/boq and if i'm misreading someone outside of those 3 names, im leaning on it being rondo. i don't see an immediate reason to dissociate you with any of those names but i admit that my memory of your interactions in this game are kind of fuzzy
Well knowing I am town I have no reason not to bury you today because eventually you're just going to try and bury me
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Boquise wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:18 pm Who did Likt vote at eod1 before switching to Porscha? If it was Falcon she is basically cleared
Lily*
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 758
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:21 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:03 pm lily i'll be upfront in saying that i'm struggling to conceptualize a realistic view of the game that doesn't involve you being a wolf. in a world where both of us are town, who do you think the most likely team is? who are the maf in that world?
no, my immediate POE right now is actually lily/you/boq and if i'm misreading someone outside of those 3 names, im leaning on it being rondo. i don't see an immediate reason to dissociate you with any of those names but i admit that my memory of your interactions in this game are kind of fuzzy
Well knowing I am town I have no reason not to bury you today because eventually you're just going to try and bury me
why is that? is it not possible that my POE of 3 names contains both mafia?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:37 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:06 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:46 am Maybe I could keep a poe of boq and rondo for now and try to see a poe that includes not nook or sean but I'm unsure of who I'd sub in. Aro? I'm feeling relatively good about a lot of town reads... but I wonder if I'm misleading someone
[VOTE: Porscha ] aubergine

all this talk of seeing me as scum and yet never actually doing anything about it is boring to me. I am willing to thunderdome if you are. Unless... perhaps you think I am not scum and you are scum yourself trying to find a wat forward
this was very dramatic of you and i haven't caught up but I see you moved somewhere else. big talk, eh
Well you weren't around so I lost interest
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 723
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

Boquise wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:21 pm
Boquise wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:18 pm Who did Likt vote at eod1 before switching to Porscha? If it was Falcon she is basically cleared
Lily*
i went falcon to porscha
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Boquise wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:17 pm You know what
If Nanook and Rondo are both town it would be hilarious, considering both potato but get town read. Mafia will be frustrated to have to NK them tbh
:llama:
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:23 pm
Sure but to get through it you have to miselim me. Plus it could also contain 0 or 1 I have done the maths but it could be just enough mis Lynch's to get us to lylo which could be pretty wolfy.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Spf not town reading Lily is a bit outing...

Mmmmm

I should sleep, so I won't really read up. Got lessons tomorrow after all.

Here is my scummy thought process tbh

Porscha is town. I have noticed a few rumblings to make her position weaker. That's scummy. Porscha is town. Alison went out of her way to talk me out of town reading Porscha. The fact that there is still tinfoil on Porscha makes me town read her further.

Seanzie town. Not only because of everything I have already said and my god read. Also because how so much offense my town read has brought me. 75% of the reason I am getting yeeted is because of this read. There was also an early wagon on him today so like.

If I flip today, don't go full turbo on Seanzie. He began scum reading me because I said I would go at suboptimal play and then he scum read every single reaction I had, regardless of the reactions. Seanzie isn't aware that I town read this behaviour. This is town behaviour always.

Rondo and Nanook are similar in the sense that they're 1) trying to grab more credit than they are due, and 2) are potatoes. I have seen countless wolves demand to be read as town by the whole thread. There's a possibility I am wrong tho

DrWilgy is weird. I decided to town read Neon. But i dislike his leading questions and manipulation. I dislike his approach. A lot.

Spf has defended me but she is approaching me like I am a clean sheet, which is untrue.

I am too tired to think

Wilgy is begrudgingly town
staypositivefriend
Hitman

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:28 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:23 pm
Sure but to get through it you have to miselim me. Plus it could also contain 0 or 1 I have done the maths but it could be just enough mis Lynch's to get us to lylo which could be pretty wolfy.
no i don't. my current POE is boq, lily, and seanzie, with you as my first guess for who i might be misreading if both mafia aren't in that pool of 3 names. why would i have to miselim you to get through those names?

besides, i'm not an unthinking tunneler who is incapable of evaluating. if we're in a situation where my POE has been proven to be wrong and i'm still alive then i would be exploring the game from every possible angle
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:25 pm
Boquise wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:21 pm
Lily*
i went falcon to porscha
The fact that you're considered scum is asinine
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:26 pm
I am dying so I am allowed to write posts that sound scummy whenever I want tbh

I bet you're jealous of my super powers tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

[VOTE: spf] aubergine

See u guys in the dvc tbh! Sorry for having an off game. I suppose that's just how it works tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Gn hf
staypositivefriend
Hitman

boq have u read any of the posts ive made toward lily in the last 24 hours?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

alright well now i feel less guilty if i end up voting for you ig
staypositivefriend
Hitman

very cool to randomly vote me before dipping from the thread after calling me town for the entire game

would be mildly surprised if this is how u approached reading my slot as town
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

[VOTE: Rondo ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Boquise wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:30 pm Spf not town reading Lily is a bit outing...

Mmmmm

Porscha is town. I have noticed a few rumblings to make her position weaker. That's scummy. Porscha is town. Alison went out of her way to talk me out of town reading Porscha. The fact that there is still tinfoil on Porscha makes me town read her further.

Seanzie town. Not only because of everything I have already said and my god read. Also because how so much offense my town read has brought me. 75% of the reason I am getting yeeted is because of this read. There was also an early wagon on him today so like.

If I flip today, don't go full turbo on Seanzie. He began scum reading me because I said I would go at suboptimal play and then he scum read every single reaction I had, regardless of the reactions. Seanzie isn't aware that I town read this behaviour. This is town behaviour always.

Rondo and Nanook are similar in the sense that they're 1) trying to grab more credit than they are due, and 2) are potatoes. I have seen countless wolves demand to be read as town by the whole thread. There's a possibility I am wrong tho

DrWilgy is weird. I decided to town read Neon. But i dislike his leading questions and manipulation. I dislike his approach. A lot.

Spf has defended me but she is approaching me like I am a clean sheet, which is untrue.

I am too tired to think

This is a quality Boq post tbh what I have been waiting for all game tbf
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

[VOTE: boquise] aubergine

im actually no longer able to see a realistic world where boq isnt mafia after the way he just popped into the thread so im perfectly OK with doming him today and then accepting the L tomorrow if im wrong
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Boquise wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:31 pm

bro what
yes
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dont think I havent noticed your floating vote Porcha
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:38 pm
Boquise wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:30 pm Spf not town reading Lily is a bit outing...

Mmmmm

I am too tired to think

tbf, I agree tbh
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:51 pm Dont think I havent noticed your floating vote Porcha
:D idk who to vote yet
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:39 pm [VOTE: boquise] aubergine

im actually no longer able to see a realistic world where boq isnt mafia after the way he just popped into the thread so im perfectly OK with doming him today and then accepting the L tomorrow if im wrong
I wish you luck in the wars to come

I realise it is easier if I get scum read and die peacefully tbh
But like, if I am being scum read for existing i could as well out my reads

Instead of shading me for absolute nothing you could try to see things from my pov? Have fun with my town flip tbh
staypositivefriend
Hitman

if i die then i think boq is mafia and he's probably mafia with one of seanzie/lily and is trying to protect one of them

good luck i guess
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

props to the wolves at this point tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:40 pm
Boquise wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:31 pm

bro what
yes
It is freeing knowing you'll die tbh
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Boquise wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:53 pm Instead of shading me for absolute nothing you could try to see things from my pov? Have fun with my town flip tbh
there is absolutely no fucking world where you say this as town after saying "SPF not townreading lily is outing for her :///" while clearly making no attempt to read a single thing i've said about lily for this entire dayphase
staypositivefriend
Hitman

like come the fuck on lol
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:53 pm if i die then i think boq is mafia and he's probably mafia with one of seanzie/lily and is trying to protect one of them

good luck i guess
I don't think town!Spf would ever think I'd go so hard at defending a scum teammate in this situation tbh. It is illogical tbh
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Boquise wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:55 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:53 pm if i die then i think boq is mafia and he's probably mafia with one of seanzie/lily and is trying to protect one of them

good luck i guess
I don't think town!Spf would ever think I'd go so hard at defending a scum teammate in this situation tbh. It is illogical tbh
it would be nearly suicidal to bus as scum in this gamestate considering that the wolf team needs what like, 3 miseliminations at a minimum to win? why would u not be trying to protect ur partner?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:52 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:38 pm

Mmmmm

I am too tired to think

tbf, I agree tbh
Also if Nanook and I are being potato as you say and demanding town reads. What are the odds both of us are wolf? If you said one of us HAS to be a wolf fmypov its Nanook and from his pov its me. So from this logic one of us is 100% Town regardless of both of us being town. So Youve got that going for you at least
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

good luck i guess
so then in your world view I am town, sweet, easy town read again
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Hustles”