staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:15 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:13 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:11 pm
Boquise wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:07 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:05 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:03 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:00 pm

why?
Because I have played with Boq before so it means I have prior games with him I can leverage. I vibe with his posts better generally, he has been off this game a bit but he could just be low efforting. I havent loved you and lilly all game. But I should probably vote Boq because its what Lucy wants, but maybe thats why she died. Ill flip a coin on it
you should trust that mac, who has played probably upward of 2 dozen games with me, was correct about me being town and was also correct that my interactions with alison were never how i would approach her in a world where we randed wolf together. you should also trust that any wolfteam with me on it would not approve of the mac kill when he was the only person in the game hard shielding me
Mac tinfoiled you
he actually said i was never mafia in any circumstance if creature was town but that's a nice attempt to discredit
I have already posted why the mac night kill and alison flip puts that into question for me, you never replied
could you re-quote it? i can't find that post
no, you should have responded to it in the time allotted
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 462
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Re: King of the Hill Mafia

Post by Boquise »

Also the whole Mac argument is pretty funny, considering Mac town read me too.

Everyone and their grandmother be like "i am confirmed town coz i would neeeever kill Mac because he said I was town 🥺"
Guess what, that can be applied on almost all of us tbh
arogame123
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 856
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Post by arogame123 »

I will admit tho @Boquise you thought my vote on u was Scummy because I was town reading u? That has not been the case today, and from previous days it was, but if you read my posts today, you'd see my progression.
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 758
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

Boquise wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:16 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:08 pm
Boquise wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:03 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:54 pm
Boquise wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:53 pm Instead of shading me for absolute nothing you could try to see things from my pov? Have fun with my town flip tbh
there is absolutely no fucking world where you say this as town after saying "SPF not townreading lily is outing for her :///" while clearly making no attempt to read a single thing i've said about lily for this entire dayphase
Welcome to that world.

I was completely busy and completely unable to read the majority of things you've said about Lily, but what I read I disagreed with.

You're gonna be in big trrrrrrouble tomorrow tbh

Like, just in the super special mega rare instance you're town spf. You think I am scum. That means you think I am doing some Hail Mary play against you. To what end? I am dying today. From your and the thread's perspective, if I flip scum, i have spewed you town. Why would I ever want to do that as a wolf? You described my scum play, and my scum play is nothing like that.

You have time after time again refused to even try to solve me by looking at my perspective, protect me from silly reads by clearing up misunderstandings. I am being yeeted because my playstyle doesn't jam with the people of this thread. But you KNOW this is how I sort people. You KNOW that I solve people like Seanzie like this. Yet you say nothing. Because that would help clearing me.

If you are town, know that you have dug your grave and will follow me shortly on the next day.

So yeah
Scum is between Spf/Aro/Nanook/Rondo with the off chance of Wilgy because of the sliminess tbh
lol sorry my friend but this post is absolute bullshit

you've had me as one of your strongest townreads for this entire game, including up to the end of yesterday, and you popped into the thread after being absent for most of the day, said: "it's outing that SPF isn't townreading lily", and then voted for me and dipped from the thread again. you did this while making no attempts to read or acknowledge the dozens of posts i have made about and directed to lily today. you did it in a thoughtless and careless way that is completely distinct from every town game i have ever seen you play. you are playing thoughtlessly and town boq is NOT a thoughtless player

also i am actually one of the few players today who has been trying to solve you the most, and how the hell would you even know what i've posted about you today when you've made it clear you haven't read anything that i've posted? you can't have it both ways. you can't accuse me of "not trying to solve you" but then excuse your blatant lack of knowledge about the gamestate by saying you haven't read anything
You are twisting the narrative. You got pissy and nervous about my read on you earlier today before I even stated what you're paraphrasing. I even called you out for this. I asked you about it and you ignored it. Nice try trying reverse that back on me now tbh

I have not had the time to play in the sense that I read everything. I have a job to take care of tomorrow and the clock is already 01:12. I decided to do something fun in my free time instead of slogging through a thread that decided I was scum since D1. With your logic, I shouldn't be allowed to make a single read at all in this position. What I have read of your lily post has been scummy. It reminded me of how Alison tried to make me reverse my read on Porscha

I can have it both ways. I can react to and base my read on your interaction with me. It is organic and can be tracked through the whole day.

Today I was busy. That happens regardless of alignment. I am going to do the bar minimum in a game with this thread state. I am sorry if you're town, but I am pretty sure the two scum are inside you/aro/rondo/Nanook.
you're objectively wrong because i responded to you asking me why i thought you scumread me and then you never responded to me or acknowledged it in any way. earlier today i felt like you were going out of your way to find an excuse to end up voting for me at the EOD and it turns out that my intuition was correct and that that's exactly what you're doing

and nah, don't victimize yourself. it's fine to not have time to play the game properly, but that doesn't make the way your read shifted on me any less illogical, any less opportunistic, or any less of a blatant attempt for you to try to stay alive for another day in spite of consistently claiming that you have accepted your death
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Also @Boquise why do you keep saying you are going to die when u are clearly fighting for ur life here lol and self-pressed/voted on SPF? It is almost shades of what Alison is doing lmfao.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

boq wants to stay alive so badly and he wont even admit it lol
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:14 pm I am now scumreading Boquise after catch up
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

staypositivefriend
Hitman

i at least have the guts to admit that i dont really want to die today
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:16 pm Like IMO Boq is trying really hrd to project the idea that they don't care about their own death, when they clearly do.
"Boq is scum for trying to play the game"

Look Seanzie, you will scum read me even in post game after all wolves have been flipped and I am confirmed town.

You're not ever gonna find me throwing. I am fine with dying. But i will still try to play the game and find scum. After I flip my posts will be confirmed to be clean. Do you want me to just shut up?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:19 pm boq wants to stay alive so badly and he wont even admit it lol
From your pov, do you think it's just Boq and Lily then? Or is it more in omgus mode and in the moment based on ur emotions lol?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Boquise wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:17 pm Also the whole Mac argument is pretty funny, considering Mac town read me too.

Everyone and their grandmother be like "i am confirmed town coz i would neeeever kill Mac because he said I was town 🥺"
Guess what, that can be applied on almost all of us tbh
This is false. Mac's last posts about you were all super critical. Mac scumread you, and you killed him for it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 865
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:15 pm For the record, I will switch my vote if we are in a tie position. Sorry if u are town SPF, but I am giving a heads up. Would rather kill than lose a lynch.
arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:16 pm Also Wilgy isn't here and their vote is on Lily so rip lol.

Rondo and Porscha, you guys are off wagon and need to vote together, otherwise I will switch my vote if u both split ur votes.
not trying to get us to vote his scum read is :think:

[VOTE: Aero ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

I kinda think SPF's ATE is coming on to me ngl. I am a sucker for ATE and I kinda think they feel like they've been betrayed and misheard/misrepresented tbh
staypositivefriend
Hitman

arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:20 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:19 pm boq wants to stay alive so badly and he wont even admit it lol
From your pov, do you think it's just Boq and Lily then? Or is it more in omgus mode and in the moment based on ur emotions lol?
i think boq and lily make "sense" as a team in a level 0 way since they are playing in a way that looks partnered and since they both have a vested interest in protecting each other but i'm not gonna pretend to feel confident that they're the exact team. they are just the 2 most independently wolfy people in the game right now
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Lmao you guys.
"Boq is scum for not trying"
"Boq why don't you try to live? Why are you accepting your death instead of fighting for your life?" Aro
"Lmao Boq is scum for posting thoughts, he wants to be alive"
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:21 pm
arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:15 pm For the record, I will switch my vote if we are in a tie position. Sorry if u are town SPF, but I am giving a heads up. Would rather kill than lose a lynch.
arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:16 pm Also Wilgy isn't here and their vote is on Lily so rip lol.

Rondo and Porscha, you guys are off wagon and need to vote together, otherwise I will switch my vote if u both split ur votes.

What? idrc if u guys vote between Boq or SPF, I am just saying that you guys gotta vote together. SInce Wilgy isn't here and their vote is off wagon. The wagons aorn would tie if you guys split ur votes. What are u on about?
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:18 pm Also @Boquise why do you keep saying you are going to die when u are clearly fighting for ur life here lol and self-pressed/voted on SPF? It is almost shades of what Alison is doing lmfao.
Eat this
[VOTE: Boquise] aubergine
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Boquise wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:20 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:16 pm Like IMO Boq is trying really hrd to project the idea that they don't care about their own death, when they clearly do.
"Boq is scum for trying to play the game"

Look Seanzie, you will scum read me even in post game after all wolves have been flipped and I am confirmed town.

You're not ever gonna find me throwing. I am fine with dying. But i will still try to play the game and find scum. After I flip my posts will be confirmed to be clean. Do you want me to just shut up?
"Boq is scum for trying to play the game" is nowhere close to what I said.

You've been "resigned to death" all day, at least that's what you've been saying, but your actions are completely out of line with that. Play the game all you want, but pretending to be resigned when you aren't (in particular starting this resignation around one full irl day before eod, long enough for it to simmer in people's minds) is scummy.

arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Boquise wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:22 pm
arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:18 pm Also @Boquise why do you keep saying you are going to die when u are clearly fighting for ur life here lol and self-pressed/voted on SPF? It is almost shades of what Alison is doing lmfao.
Eat this
:really:
staypositivefriend
Hitman

boq did NOT just pull the self-vote and ATE method i canthandle this
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:22 pm

What? idrc if u guys vote between Boq or SPF, I am just saying that you guys gotta vote together. SInce Wilgy isn't here and their vote is off wagon. The wagons aorn would tie if you guys split ur votes. What are u on about?
You should be voting someone you think is scum, you should have passion enough during a tie to get it on the person you think is scum. The meh about it is very interesting
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

[VOTE: staypositivefriend] aubergine

im not gonna let u beat me at my own gmae
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Eat this
I am sad because now I have to vote you for ATE
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Aro:
Also Aro:
arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:05 pm
Boquise wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:03 pm I don't have much time to play today so if I flip, I flip tbh. Just shows that I was also correct on that I would be the upcoming yeet in this automatic teet cannon.

Hopefully my reads will be respected and that the reads on me are scrutinised.
Why do you care more about knowing you are going to be an “automatic yeet” than to try and stay alive?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

nvm
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:24 pm
Eat this
Do it tbh
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Note: VC is 3v3 Boq's vote just makes it look like people don't need to make up their minds. You DO!

arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:23 pm
arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:22 pm

You should be voting someone you think is scum, you should have passion enough during a tie to get it on the person you think is scum. The meh about it is very interesting
I literally am voting Boq. I have stated my feelings towards SPF and Boq throughout today. I believe SPF's ATE and the post I brought up earlier in comparison to their other posts was similar in tone which might indicate that they are town.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Boquise wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:24 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:24 pm
Eat this
Do it tbh
its ok SPF just self voted too so now I have two crappy choices
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:23 pm boq did NOT just pull the self-vote and ATE method i canthandle this
Three of you suddenly pop in and say that I am fighting for my life
And when I counter that, this is the reaction

Hilarious tbh
staypositivefriend
Hitman

ok i self-voted in a fit of passion because i was annoyed that boq did it to try to force a towntell but i just switched back
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:24 pm Note: VC is 3v3 Boq's vote just makes it look like people don't need to make up their minds. You DO!
And people believe this is scum
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Boquise wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:25 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:23 pm boq did NOT just pull the self-vote and ATE method i canthandle this

Hilarious tbh
nah if you had actually accepted your death then you wouldn;'t be trying to defend yourself right now. you wouldn;'t be bothering with any of this lol
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:25 pm ok i self-voted in a fit of passion because i was annoyed that boq did it to try to force a towntell but i just switched back
I did it to counter this extreme slander tbh
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Boquise wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:24 pm Aro:
Also Aro:
arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:05 pm
Boquise wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:03 pm I don't have much time to play today so if I flip, I flip tbh. Just shows that I was also correct on that I would be the upcoming yeet in this automatic teet cannon.

Hopefully my reads will be respected and that the reads on me are scrutinised.
Why do you care more about knowing you are going to be an “automatic yeet” than to try and stay alive?
That's not me telling u what u should be doing. It's me trying to understand why u feel the way you do, when your actions would counter what you are doing.

I am questioning underneath why you feel like you are going to die, and in the next, I am questioning why you "feel ur going to die, when you are solving and self-pressing."
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:25 pm ok i self-voted in a fit of passion because i was annoyed that boq did it to try to force a towntell but i just switched back
why would boq town telling be a bad thing? If you are town then you should want people to town tell? perspective slip?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Hilarious tbh
You are fighting for your life, very clearly here. You didn't counter anything, you are throwing a hailmary.

arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

@staypositivefriend Boq self voting is town telling?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:27 pm

Hilarious tbh
You are fighting for your life, very clearly here. You didn't counter anything, you are throwing a hailmary.
Seanzie how are you not partnered with SPF?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porcha I still havent forgotten you
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:27 pm
why would boq town telling be a bad thing? If you are town then you should want people to town tell? perspective slip?
no my point is that i find it very difficult to believe that boq would self-vote in this position as a villager, and that he did it as a last-ditch attempt to force a towntell as mafia - not that he actually towntold and i was mad about it
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

We have two people in the top wagons self-voting, we have one person here off wagon in a vote EoD, we have someone who hasn't voted at all. What an EoD
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

@RondoDimBuckle Did you read over my discussion in regards to SPF? The post that I was referring to?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:28 pm

Hilarious tbh
*brushes Rondo aside*

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:31 pm @RondoDimBuckle Did you read over my discussion in regards to SPF? The post that I was referring to?
Ive mostly been reading for my name and potatoing, Boq isnt unfair in that categorization. so probably skimmed it
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Okay okay,
Pause
Timeout

Let's just get this clear

Two players, no, three, Seanzie, Spf, but also Aro -

Thinks. That just because I am ok with dying, I should not try to leave a legacy. They then form a mob mentality against me, and when I turn it around and vote myself, they react with salt.

Okay. Okay.
So. I have not been able to play until now.
I have wanted to give my reads, make my vote and leave a legacy.

It is directly anti town of me to lie down and die without saying my reads.
If all three of you are town, I don't really know what to say to you except skill issue. It is objectively incorrect of me to just... Say nothing? It doesn't contradict with being fine with dying? I am sorry for giving my time and post my final thoughts? Like what the fuck?

I want this to be analysed tomorrow clearly. Spf is writing that if I was okay with dying, "I wouldn't be bothering with this". Earlier she scum read me for not "bothering with this". It is directly anti town of me to not say a thing and just go away.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:31 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:28 pm

Hilarious tbh
*brushes Rondo aside*
dont be lewd, its against the community standards
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I'd like to remind y'all that it is still tied. Granted, with Rondo around, it is likely 4/3 Spf/boq.

Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 550

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:27 pm
i'm fine the pressure rondo but do you really think that's what spf was saying? seems pretty clear to me she means boq is trying to force a fake town tell?
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Hilarious tbh
I hope my town flip will be educational for you tbh

Return to “Previous Hustles”