NANOOK
No votes
Neon
18%
Porscha
9%
No one
No votes
It's just the one killer, actually. (Host/dead/non-player)
73%

Total votes: 11
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 78
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Scotty »

Neon wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:50 am
Scotty wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:43 am
Neon wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:32 am Oh wow I'm already caught up.

Not my mafia.
The trick is to use up most of your posts in the first half of the day so that you have no voice in the eventual votealanche at end of day!
This sounds identical to my strategy in champs except they gave me infinite posts at EoD
Well technically you can post as much as you want.

For a day.

If I’m feeling like I especially need to bark at a squirrel in a tree at end of day, I might utilize that strategy
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 358

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:46 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:47 pm [VOTE: Alison] aubergine
[VOTE: Alison] aubergine
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Scotty wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:54 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:06 pm Hiya gays and theys ✨

I'm going to play this game differently and try a new playstyle and also readjust to havin a very small post cap (rip 500 posts D1 days).

Predicting everyone keeps me in their poe and never tr me and i will get d1ed because yall don't trust me anymore.

Anyway let's have fun 💕
hi

How do you plan to play differently?
@Sabiplz that you ignored this post and instead chose to appear helpful explaining a closed setup in a game that has about 50 posts, I’m growing more suspicious of you.

☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 428

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:52 am I'm multi tabbing 5 games and yet I'm so very bored
play tft with me
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:27 am
Neon wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:52 am I'm multi tabbing 5 games and yet I'm so very bored
play tft with me
I haven't played TFT in forever

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:34 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:27 am
play tft with me
I haven't played TFT in forever
then play regular league with me
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

rejected once again smh when will the queens recognize me
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:05 am rejected once again smh when will the queens recognize me
I'm at workkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:08 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:05 am rejected once again smh when will the queens recognize me
do you work at night or is it daytime where you are
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:13 am
Neon wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:08 am
do you work at night or is it daytime where you are
I work over nights

Wasting my life lol.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Every job since I turned 18 except one has been grave yard

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:28 am Every job since I turned 18 except one has been grave yard
i'm sorry for you that's the worst
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:36 am
Neon wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:28 am Every job since I turned 18 except one has been grave yard
i'm sorry for you that's the worst
Yeah I have no life.

Cute girl with no life imagine

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Hot Fuzz is a movie about cops right?

I dunno. But I'm assuming it is and as such I've decided whoever tells me the best police story in the next 24 hours is town forever uwu <3

Bonus points if your story makes cops look silly.

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 140

Post by MacDougall »

fuckin bollocks this is
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Neon wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:17 am Hot Fuzz is a movie about cops right?

I dunno. But I'm assuming it is and as such I've decided whoever tells me the best police story in the next 24 hours is town forever uwu <3

right so there was this copper and he was drunk right and this lad walks by and is like ay lad u drunk? and the copper is like kajfjbakKrlfl so the lad is all fookin hell this copper strapped to buggery is fookin pissed as a nan in a nursing home right ... like this coont is fookin packing and just belly down on the pavement like so this lad he fookin takes the coppers piece like and just fookin hides it in the shrub and then he whips out his tallywhacker and unloads a twelve gallon Christmas tinkle all over the coont fucken had ta be there didnya
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:24 am

right so there was this copper and he was drunk right and this lad walks by and is like ay lad u drunk? and the copper is like kajfjbakKrlfl so the lad is all fookin hell this copper strapped to buggery is fookin pissed as a nan in a nursing home right ... like this coont is fookin packing and just belly down on the pavement like so this lad he fookin takes the coppers piece like and just fookin hides it in the shrub and then he whips out his tallywhacker and unloads a twelve gallon Christmas tinkle all over the coont fucken had ta be there didnya
I actually laughed out loud in the middle of work lol

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I dislike this bit you are doing but I begrudgingly admit I was amused by this one
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 37
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by Cape90 »

Imagine dipping from the thread without making it interesting for yourself

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:25 am

I dislike this bit you are doing but I begrudgingly admit I was amused by this one
wot fookin bit r u talking about ya mad as a cut snake
☆Princess Abigail☆

I see Mac has decided to release full Australia on us

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:53 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:46 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:47 pm [VOTE: Alison] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Neon wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:10 am I see Mac has decided to release full Australia on us
fookin avin a laff lass I'm not some convict wanker I'm from the motherland
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:55 am
Neon wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:10 am I see Mac has decided to release full Australia on us
Oi I thought cut snake was Australian slang.

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Neon wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:01 am
yeah probably is no snakes is England
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:07 am
Neon wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:01 am
yeah probably is no snakes is England
True there's a whole ass Saint that killed all the snakes or some shit

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Scotty wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:55 am
Scotty wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:54 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:06 pm Hiya gays and theys ✨

I'm going to play this game differently and try a new playstyle and also readjust to havin a very small post cap (rip 500 posts D1 days).

Predicting everyone keeps me in their poe and never tr me and i will get d1ed because yall don't trust me anymore.

Anyway let's have fun 💕
hi

How do you plan to play differently?
@Sabiplz that you ignored this post and instead chose to appear helpful explaining a closed setup in a game that has about 50 posts, I’m growing more suspicious of you.
I apologize for missing it.

I am not sure how I can explain this new play style that I haven't done before.

I just want to stop tunneling and conf biasing myself. That's the point of this shift for me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sabi town

sabi polarised still

lolnoob
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Cape90 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:32 am Imagine dipping from the thread without making it interesting for yourself

lol the king actually gives an explanation before voting Alison.

Time for a revolution.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
☆Princess Abigail☆

*performs a Marie Antoinette*

ImageImage

obscurity
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 542
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Oscar

Post by obscurity »

i don't really expect to figure things out today.

I'm getting some initial "decent" vibes from a couple people but at the same time it's partially a shot in the dark based on my experience and voicing them too heavily will just give mafia a free night kill - I've seen nothing in this thread that can't technically be faked even if I would give some "either towny or confident mafia" points to a couple entrances

The closest thing to something that may not be faked was Sabi's entrance, mainly because I think the way they were worried they'd be forever POE but considering how they may adjust their playstyle to a different type of setup is more likely to come from a townie mindset

I don't think I've played with anyone here before, could be wrong >.>
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 542
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Oscar

Post by obscurity »

Oh I'd call Cape's entrance mildly villagery too, the comment on Falcon I believe they believed when they said it.
anne
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 183
Aka: neopest

Post by anne »

Neon wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:51 am
Scotty wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:48 am Aaaaaanyway, I’m inclined to go along with Wilgy and Cape for reasons.

Even though Alison is leading poll for the memes, I don’t hate it. “Good evening” and “I am bored” aren’t the most thrilling takes to enter a game.
Indeed... but arguably not the most stilted entrance lol
:ponder:

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 124
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

reading entrances is hard, I love my micro interactions and thread state reads
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

anne, thoughts on this playerlist?
anne
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 183
Aka: neopest

Post by anne »

Seems fun
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Lucy feels different. Why is this?
Image Image Image
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:49 am Lucy feels different. Why is this?
sick and stayed up all night
low energy vs high energy I'd assume
either way I'm hard slacking today and sleeping NOW
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

lucy wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:53 am
Gn
Image Image Image
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

hello gamers
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

lucy wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:13 pm
pyxxy wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:00 pm owdy

Never played a closed setup before. Anything I should know?
no tbh, functionally it is the same with more "smoke" involved in regards to claims and PR abilities at night
how long have you been playing mafia for, and what's your playstyle
also what was your major if you graduated college
've completed 5 forum mafia games now, all on webdip. This is my 6th game. I think I've been playing for a little less than a year. Most of that was learning the ropes so idk if I have a playstyle yet. My most recent game just ended two days ago (or 1, or 3, traveling rn so time zones are a little blurry), first time I was ever scum, very enjoyable. I think maybe if I'm making too much sense, I'm scum.

computer science with a women's studies minor on "Gender, Race, and Nation"
☆Princess Abigail☆

anne wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:36 am
Neon wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:51 am
Scotty wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:48 am Aaaaaanyway, I’m inclined to go along with Wilgy and Cape for reasons.

Even though Alison is leading poll for the memes, I don’t hate it. “Good evening” and “I am bored” aren’t the most thrilling takes to enter a game.
Indeed... but arguably not the most stilted entrance lol
:ponder:

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine
Yes may I help you?

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

re you the kind of person who would always answer this question when asked of you, regardless of alignment?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

obscurity wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:55 am i don't really expect to figure things out today.

I'm getting some initial "decent" vibes from a couple people but at the same time it's partially a shot in the dark based on my experience and voicing them too heavily will just give mafia a free night kill - I've seen nothing in this thread that can't technically be faked even if I would give some "either towny or confident mafia" points to a couple entrances

The closest thing to something that may not be faked was Sabi's entrance, mainly because I think the way they were worried they'd be forever POE but considering how they may adjust their playstyle to a different type of setup is more likely to come from a townie mindset

I don't think I've played with anyone here before, could be wrong >.>
lol this is probably the worst entrance to the game so far.

-Getting some decent vibes from a few people, only lists sabi as not fakeable. It’s totally fakeable.
-doesn’t want to voice townreads because…mafia will NK them? Mafia gonna NK whoever. This is preemptive posturing.

I hate Day 1 suspicions but just based on entrances, you’re my top scumread

[VOTE: obscurity] aubergine

Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 37
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by Cape90 »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:20 am
re you the kind of person who would always answer this question when asked of you, regardless of alignment?
I don't find this AI. Why are you pressing on this?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

It’s 12 hours in and she hasn’t dropped any penis’s yet?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Penisi?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

No, plural is definitely penises

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Cape90 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:41 am
pyxxy wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:20 am
I don't find this AI. Why are you pressing on this?
'm not pressing?

Return to “Previous Rackets”