NANOOK
No votes
Neon
18%
Porscha
9%
No one
No votes
It's just the one killer, actually. (Host/dead/non-player)
73%

Total votes: 11
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 1]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:37 pm Idk how I feel about Neon townreading me for Miz gifs, tbh.
This is par for the course for neon

Someone who knows me tell him
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 78
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:34 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:30 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:04 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:54 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:53 pm Town vibes:

Scotty (he's pushing on people and making too much of a show. I looked at his old games and he's not like behaving abnormally different from his town games (https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic.php?t=2201, https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic.php?t=2203) but also old games)

Wikgz (feels like his usual weird self, he's doing his weird sheeping thing)

Bad vibes:

Mac: his vibes are off and he's not making much sense.

Cape: really not a fan of his opening at all

Everyone else:

Null
I do appreciate that you took the time to look at a couple of my town games. But that’s only half the story.

I think you know I’m town.
Explain?

Can you link your mafia Rands so I can look at them? I can't find them in the archive
I can, sure.
My point was that you only cited a couple town games and were willing to call me town because of it.

Recent: Rings of Power
This is an old one: Lost Again S1
This an older one: Rocky and Bullwinkle
Because I didn't think you were the kind of player that could copy your town meta because in mafia Misplay you were saying you weren't able to do that in mafia chat.

BOOM ROASTED I GOT YOUR ASS.

Anyway going to read ur mafia games now kbye
Lol I don’t remember ever saying that. Just went back through like all the chats I’ve had with you and can’t find me saying that anywhere.

I try and replicate my games or at least change my meta so people don’t catch me. Obviously I’m not always successful. Sometimes that means I have some games that I play like a ball of yarn as town and a machine gun as mafia just to tip the scales.

Anyway [VOTE: sabi] aubergine
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Scotty wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:45 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:34 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:30 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:04 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:54 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:53 pm Town vibes:

Scotty (he's pushing on people and making too much of a show. I looked at his old games and he's not like behaving abnormally different from his town games (https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic.php?t=2201, https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic.php?t=2203) but also old games)

Wikgz (feels like his usual weird self, he's doing his weird sheeping thing)

Bad vibes:

Mac: his vibes are off and he's not making much sense.

Cape: really not a fan of his opening at all

Everyone else:

Null
I do appreciate that you took the time to look at a couple of my town games. But that’s only half the story.

I think you know I’m town.
Explain?

Can you link your mafia Rands so I can look at them? I can't find them in the archive
I can, sure.
My point was that you only cited a couple town games and were willing to call me town because of it.

Recent: Rings of Power
This is an old one: Lost Again S1
This an older one: Rocky and Bullwinkle
Because I didn't think you were the kind of player that could copy your town meta because in mafia Misplay you were saying you weren't able to do that in mafia chat.

BOOM ROASTED I GOT YOUR ASS.

Anyway going to read ur mafia games now kbye
Lol I don’t remember ever saying that. Just went back through like all the chats I’ve had with you and can’t find me saying that anywhere.

I try and replicate my games or at least change my meta so people don’t catch me. Obviously I’m not always successful. Sometimes that means I have some games that I play like a ball of yarn as town and a machine gun as mafia just to tip the scales.

Anyway [VOTE: sabi] aubergine
IT WAS IN THE SABI THOTS THAT WAS DELETED CHANNEL

WHAT THE FUCK SCOTTY
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I'm livid that scotty is lying at this point for no reason I don't fucking get it
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

@Scotty what is my motivation to fabricate this when you told me this in sabi thots in mmm mafia room when I was stressed out
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Ah, ok.

I gotta be honest sabi, I have a terrible memory. I don’t think you’re making it up at this point and maybe I did say that and that channel is deleted is a good reason I can’t find it. I’m not consciously gaslighting you

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

So I’m not sure exactly what I said then, but the goal is always to replicate my town game as mafia. Even if I did suggest that I couldn’t replicate it doesn’t mean I don’t try. Therefore, mafia games are still useful as trapping points, if you’re using town games

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Also lol there’s no way sabi and I are w/w with this interaction so there’s that to help the solve :llama:

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Scotty wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:59 pm So I’m not sure exactly what I said then, but the goal is always to replicate my town game as mafia. Even if I did suggest that I couldn’t replicate it doesn’t mean I don’t try. Therefore, mafia games are still useful as trapping points, if you’re using town games
That's why I asked for your mafia Rands because I couldn't find it.

I'm sorry for accidently accusing you of gaslighting. I just felt like I was going crazy because we talked about it. Gkfndmsnbdkwns
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:02 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:59 pm So I’m not sure exactly what I said then, but the goal is always to replicate my town game as mafia. Even if I did suggest that I couldn’t replicate it doesn’t mean I don’t try. Therefore, mafia games are still useful as trapping points, if you’re using town games

I'm sorry for accidently accusing you of gaslighting. I just felt like I was going crazy because we talked about it. Gkfndmsnbdkwns
Eh that was most definitely some form of gaslighting, even if it was unconscious.

I just have a hard time remembering things sometimes :(

☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:01 pm Also lol there’s no way sabi and I are w/w with this interaction so there’s that to help the solve :llama:
Looks at Mac v Sabi

Yes

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Scotty wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:04 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:02 pm

Eh that was most definitely some form of gaslighting, even if it was unconscious.

I just have a hard time remembering things sometimes :(
It happens but you sr me now for something we discussed and I did ask for your mafia Rands to confirm so like idk what to do anymore.

Anyway I'm going to read your mafia Rands and drink and cry.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:21 pm OK read D1 from the newest of scotty mafia Rands because it should be more accurate.

This game he's been aggressive and shaking the table. Including like his other two town Rands.

His mafia rand is fluffy and doesn't try to make any waves with anyone.

Here are some of his posts.

I rest my case your honor.
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:32 am I’ve been itchy and the only prescription is more cowbell rings
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:35 am
dunya wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:34 am
srceenplay wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:33 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:02 am I intend to have 100% read accuracy this game.
Do me first
Do me third
Do me second
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:36 am
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:32 am I’ve been itchy and the only prescription is more cowbell rings
My mind went to a different kind of rings :smile: :blush: :biggrin:
I…legitimately don’t even know what you’re referring to.

Like..Nuva rings?
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:38 am Anyway, I’ve been waiting for some copy paste shtick from NAA in his first post like he planned when we were both mafia in the first roll but he’s not doing it here so he’s probably town lol

Or mafia with a WIFOM plush hat

But ima just gonna call him town
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:41 am Anyway, the real question here is what’s wrong with becoming a ring wraith? They get bitchin capes. Can’t get that at Jc penny’s
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:47 am I might have missed it in the rules- if someone sends a ring to someone else, do the “points” reset, or are rings only able to be used twice maximum in the whole game? And is the person notified what level of corruption that ring is at if they receive it?
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:58 am
Moonwink wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:02 am
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:42 am
That's why I compared it to Yugioh, the card game gained more popularity and overall success due to western audiences having quick access to the franchise.

but meh
Oh, I misunderstood you then, I think. D: Sorry about that.

Though, I probably should admit that I'm biased towards Pokémon stuff because I'm a furry and Pokémon has more cute critters than other anime franchises and card games had. That's why I can't say it's purely nostalgia for me -- I feel like I would have bought any game that's like Pokémon if it had cute animal-like characters in it. Things like Yugioh never seemed to offer that from what I had seen from the card game and the anime. D:
To be fair, Yugi does resemble a Pokémon
Imagine how much hair gel he must use every morning
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:01 am
Creature wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:57 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:02 am I intend to have 100% read accuracy this game.
Do me first
Do me third
Do me second
Do me in bed
Like one of my French girls
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:05 pm
srceenplay wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:30 pm
srceenplay wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:00 am
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:41 am Anyway, the real question here is what’s wrong with becoming a ring wraith? They get bitchin capes. Can’t get that at Jc penny’s
If you are dead you cant hold rings. The less people to hold rings the more oppertunity for scum to get all the rings.
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:47 am I might have missed it in the rules- if someone sends a ring to someone else, do the “points” reset, or are rings only able to be used twice maximum in the whole game? And is the person notified what level of corruption that ring is at if they receive it?
My understanding is nothing "resets".
I thought corruption was per ring, but is it collective?
So corruption is per ring
Yeah there’s this role:
> **Celebrian**
> You are the tortured soul, the world-weary.
>
> **Passive**
> *Fading* - The first time you start the day with at least ten points of Ring-corruption, it will be confirmed in-thread.
>
> **Factional**
> *Free Peoples* - You win when all Agents of Sauron have been eliminated and there is at least one Ring in possession of the Free Peoples.
which confirms that.

I asked the host for clarification and corruption is individual, so if I use a ring once and give it to someone else, they have a clean slate with that ring, and if they were to give it back to me it would be at the level of corruption of which I last used.

So we should know exactly how much corruption we have at a time
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:11 pm
dunya wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:15 am
Do me first
Do me third
Do me second
everyone knows second is confirmed scum because "give me a sec" always autocorrects to "give me a sex"
Oh shot
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:21 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:18 pm good morning who's townie?
you tell me
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:44 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:45 pm
Moonwink wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:38 pm It took me a moment to realize that Axehole was StarV, but yeah, the three of us had planned to do a copy paste thing where we all copy-pasted the same thing just as a joke kind of thing to keep our morale up. I doubt he'd do something TOO similar, but I am keeping an eye on his first post and the people responding to it (srceen, dunya, and you are the ones who responded to it so far).

This is a fun read.
What’s odd about this is that moonwink wasn’t even a part of that planned conversation if I recall, so for her to say the “three of us” is akin to scribbling in her hancock on the Declaration of Independence because she’s an American
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:53 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:34 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:21 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:18 pm good morning who's townie?
you tell me
I haven't read anything from over night
There’s like 40 posts and half of them are me, come on HK
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:35 pm
Moonwink wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:29 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:47 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:44 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:45 pm
Moonwink wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:38 pm It took me a moment to realize that Axehole was StarV, but yeah, the three of us had planned to do a copy paste thing where we all copy-pasted the same thing just as a joke kind of thing to keep our morale up. I doubt he'd do something TOO similar, but I am keeping an eye on his first post and the people responding to it (srceen, dunya, and you are the ones who responded to it so far).

This is a fun read.
What’s odd about this is that moonwink wasn’t even a part of that planned conversation if I recall, so for her to say the “three of us” is akin to scribbling in her hancock on the Declaration of Independence because she’s an American
I didn't think much of it, only that I liked the read. Not that it was good or bad, or meaningful.
This feels like appeasement. o: Almost like you're trying to avoid confrontation with either of us (me and Scotty, I mean).
If you never make any reads, you’ll always be 100% in read accuracy —Wayne Gretzky

NAA with 5d chess over here

Also hi moon- You are avoiding my comment about you
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:51 pm
Moonwink wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:29 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:06 pm I'm a bit bored. Doesn't feel like the game is progressing.
I relate to this. Help me wagon Osieorb.
Why osie?
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:57 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:18 pm I'm not sure I care if you find it lazy. I find it useful and it works well for me.
If pro is the opposite of con, what is the opposite of progress?
hollowkat
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:04 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:58 pm Idk but mafia prob something like

Moonwalk
HK
+1
Unless urist changed the makeup of the teams from last roll to this, there are 4 mafia.

Makes me really think you’re town for that reason tho doom
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:07 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:03 pm MacDougall is a player in this game.
He hasn’t even tried to CFD yet and we’re 15 hours into the game :disappoint:
( I accidentally posted this in the old game thread)
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Scotty wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:01 pm Also lol there’s no way sabi and I are w/w with this interaction so there’s that to help the solve :llama:
You're obv town, so I agree.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

anyone wanna talk
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:27 pm anyone wanna talk
HI. What are your thots
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Neon wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:14 pm
obscurity wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:00 pm If I were to share reads right now they'd just be townreads. That's not useful to the thread at this point. As I said, when I have a scumread I'll discuss it. Its strategic, but I don't believe this tactic is anti-town.
I only make town reads... the entire game...
And yet I’ve scoured your ISO and I have found 1 town read, where you recently lock town jack for using a reaction gif. As a matter of fact, there’s only even one suspicion you have in the game and that’s:
-sabi’s entrance is stilted
-
-
Neon wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:53 pm I've been watching this game very closely and ... I still don't understand why I'm being voted
Well, you’re leading the game in posts and yet there isn’t much here to launch from. I expected to find more to pull from in the post leader 24 hours into the game. I don’t actually know what you’re thinking behind the fluffy reaction gifs, and it’s making me shrug so hard I just pulled my trapezius.

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine

obscurity
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 542
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Oscar

Post by obscurity »

Vote: Lucy
Seanzie
Polarized
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

I'm so far into my wolf meta right now, it's kind of funny.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:30 pm
HI. What are your thots
i dont have any

next question ur honor
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 196

Post by Creature »

lmao Sabi is so town

but prob for a very bad reason
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Alright tbh I feel like Neon is likelier wolf here.

Though I feel like I'm a bad Neon reader so I'm prob listening to others on them.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Anyway Lucy is mafia.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

And Creature is town.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:36 pm
HI. What are your thots
i dont have any

next question ur honor
Do you like sea mines?

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

lucy wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:46 pmello
lucy wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:25 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:56 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:46 pmello
[VOTE: Lucy] aubergine

Whatchoo got against the letter "H"?
a long list of complaints you couldn't fathom
lucy wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:13 pm
pyxxy wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:00 pm owdy

Never played a closed setup before. Anything I should know?
no tbh, functionally it is the same with more "smoke" involved in regards to claims and PR abilities at night
how long have you been playing mafia for, and what's your playstyle
also what was your major if you graduated college
lucy wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:40 am reading entrances is hard, I love my micro interactions and thread state reads
lucy wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:41 am anne, thoughts on this playerlist?
lucy wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:53 am
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:49 am Lucy feels different. Why is this?
sick and stayed up all night
low energy vs high energy I'd assume
either way I'm hard slacking today and sleeping NOW
lucy wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:32 pm movie dropped when i was 4, i missed the hype
i suck at sleeping
Yeah lucy feels different here. She feels more awkward.

I wonder if it's wolf indicative or if she's just tired or both.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

obscurity wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:39 pm And Creature is town.
Who are you?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Are you Perplexity?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Creature wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:37 pm lmao Sabi is so town

Wait why
obscurity wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:39 pm Anyway Lucy is mafia.
@obscurity explain both of these
HI. What are your thots
i dont have any

next question ur honor
When are you going to fill out my form I sent you 😡
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

idk how I feel about Scotty. His posts seemed fine.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Scotty wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:40 pm
HI. What are your thots
i dont have any

next question ur honor
Do you like sea mines?
what is a sea mine
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Vibes!
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:42 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:37 pm lmao Sabi is so town

Wait why
obscurity wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:39 pm Anyway Lucy is mafia.
@obscurity explain both of these
HI. What are your thots
i dont have any

next question ur honor
When are you going to fill out my form I sent you 😡
oh LOL thanks for reminding me i sent it to esooa and then forgor
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

I'll state who I am in 2-3 business days if I'm still alive
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:43 pm
HI. What are your thots
i dont have any

next question ur honor
Do you like sea mines?
what is a sea mine
Do you have any updog?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Creature wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:43 pm idk how I feel about Scotty. His posts seemed fine.

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Scotty wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:44 pm
HI. What are your thots
i dont have any

next question ur honor
Do you like sea mines?
what is a sea mine
Do you have any updog?
a bit :/
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 140

Post by MacDougall »

this game is dumb just let me slank for a cpl days and live til d3 without forcing me to get myself night killed so I can solve it once all the dumb fucks are dead
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Scotty wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:44 pm
HI. What are your thots
i dont have any

next question ur honor
Do you like sea mines?
what is a sea mine
Do you have any updog?
nah but I have a large supply of hapnenkent
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

obscurity wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:44 pm I'll state who I am in 2-3 business days if I'm still alive
I can already tell I'm gonna not care
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

neon lock town tbh
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

this playerlist is too cool for this game to be this bad

kill anne
☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:33 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:14 pm
obscurity wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:00 pm If I were to share reads right now they'd just be townreads. That's not useful to the thread at this point. As I said, when I have a scumread I'll discuss it. Its strategic, but I don't believe this tactic is anti-town.
I only make town reads... the entire game...
And yet I’ve scoured your ISO and I have found 1 town read, where you recently lock town jack for using a reaction gif. As a matter of fact, there’s only even one suspicion you have in the game and that’s:
-sabi’s entrance is stilted
-
-
Neon wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:53 pm I've been watching this game very closely and ... I still don't understand why I'm being voted
Well, you’re leading the game in posts and yet there isn’t much here to launch from. I expected to find more to pull from in the post leader 24 hours into the game. I don’t actually know what you’re thinking behind the fluffy reaction gifs, and it’s making me shrug so hard I just pulled my trapezius.

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine
Welcome to mafia with Neon.

Where I talk a lot about nothing until I actually have something to talk about.

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

neon is the best player in all of mafia in every conceivable way honestly
☆Princess Abigail☆

Creature wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:38 pm Alright tbh I feel like Neon is likelier wolf here.

Though I feel like I'm a bad Neon reader so I'm prob listening to others on them.
Why so bad at reading me? I'm easy to read Mac gets it right every time.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

HI. What are your thots
i dont have any

next question ur honor
Do you like sea mines?
Scotty: attacks me for not having reads

Also scotty: doesn't care that other people have no thoughts.

Is it literally a post count thing? Cause they have the same content to read that I do.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:50 pm this game is dumb just let me slank for a cpl days and live til d3 without forcing me to get myself night killed so I can solve it once all the dumb fucks are dead
Am I one of the dumb fucks?

ImageImage

obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:52 pm
obscurity wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:44 pm I'll state who I am in 2-3 business days if I'm still alive
I can already tell I'm gonna not care
Good because I was joking

Who do you want to kill?
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:57 pm neon is the best player in all of mafia in every conceivable way honestly
Well now your just lying.

But I'll take it because I'm self conscious and sad irl.

ImageImage

obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:53 pm this playerlist is too cool for this game to be this bad

kill anne
Oh

Return to “Previous Rackets”