nijuukyugou
No votes
Russtifinko
No votes
Snow Dog
No votes
thellama73
8%
The Triforce of Cuticles (The Host, the Mod, the Dead)
42%

Total votes: 12
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 169
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: The Legend of Zelda (Ganon's Conquest) [Day 3]

Post by Russtifinko »

fingersplints wrote: Russ, still isn't feeling good to me. I feel like he kind of abandoned his suspicion of me to jump on the Boogs thing, who he thought was a civvie before, and now is back to me. Idk something just seems very inconsistent and suspicious to me there. His reason to suspect me have also been very flimsy, and the first day he voted me untrue. I don't want this just to be a "he suspects me so I suspect him" which it isn't because I don't even suspect Made who is also throwing my name out all willynilly.
sabie. She has gotten a lot of attention, and has narrowly missed being lynched several times now. (not this last day) Her responses haven't been that convincing so I don't see how this is possible if she didn't have teammates backing her up.
2 major misrepresentations here. The firs tone is about me, so I'll address it first. I didn't "jump on the Boogs thing". I voted him, but if you'd care to reread my posts, I was pretty against it from the start. I figured Boogs had at best a 25% chance of being bad. I was just even more against lynching llama or Made, so I voted Boogs to remove doubt that either or them would be lynched. You're right, that lynch was a clusterfuck.

Let's be honest with each other: you suspect me because I voted you on Day 2 and tried to encourage others to vote you on Day 3. You can say Made is after you too, but it's not nearly as hard, and that's why you're not suspicious of him. I'll be honest too: I still suspect you and have always suspected you this game. I backed off you pretty hard yesterday after seeing you be defended by multiple people, S~V~S most prominent among them, and because I started taking a ton of heat for it. I don't have a strong case on you yet, and can't seem to get any support for a lynch of you or MM. Until I do, I'm willing to see how you play and consider whether you might be civ. In the meantime, I'm not trying to be lynched over it.

As for sable, don't misinterpret this as a defense of her (she's also near the top of my list for tomorrow), but it's just not mathematically possible that she's "narrowly missed being lynched several times now" but not yesterday. There have only been 2 other lynches. Saying people have been saving her using these bros (incorrect) generalizations without giving any numbers or vote times is the kind of dangerous language that gets people lynched when well-meaning divs aren't paying enough attention to fact check on their own, so if you'e a civ it'd be great for us all if you wouldn't do that.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Made wrote:Image

fixed
Nice work, Made! This looks right from what I can tell, though I'm no Kakuro expert. Everyone make sure to get it in!

LinkI: but edit it first so it's unique! But not wrong.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 136

Re: The Legend of Zelda (Ganon's Conquest) [Night 3]

Post by Epignosis »

One unique solution per person please.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis wrote:One unique solution per person please.
And use different numbers. Not the same ones switched around. :p
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 202

Post by fingersplints »

Russ, if you can suspect me based off tone and vibes why is it incorrect for me to do the same for you?
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I'll address this more in detail now:
Russtifinko wrote:
fingersplints wrote: Russ, still isn't feeling good to me. I feel like he kind of abandoned his suspicion of me to jump on the Boogs thing, who he thought was a civvie before, and now is back to me. Idk something just seems very inconsistent and suspicious to me there. His reason to suspect me have also been very flimsy, and the first day he voted me untrue. I don't want this just to be a "he suspects me so I suspect him" which it isn't because I don't even suspect Made who is also throwing my name out all willynilly.
sabie. She has gotten a lot of attention, and has narrowly missed being lynched several times now. (not this last day) Her responses haven't been that convincing so I don't see how this is possible if she didn't have teammates backing her up.
2 major misrepresentations here. The firs tone is about me, so I'll address it first. I didn't "jump on the Boogs thing". I voted him, but if you'd care to reread my posts, I was pretty against it from the start. I figured Boogs had at best a 25% chance of being bad. I was just even more against lynching llama or Made, so I voted Boogs to remove doubt that either or them would be lynched. You're right, that lynch was a clusterfuck.
If you thoughts Boogs was likely to be a civvie, based on his earlier comment, he was likely to be Ganon or a guardian. Llama and Made, even though they may be civvies, still have a chance of being underground/overworld which can essentially be a vanilla civvie at this point. So if you really thought them all to be civvies, voting Boogs was the WORST option out of the three. :shrug:
Russtifinko wrote:Let's be honest with each other: you suspect me because I voted you on Day 2 and tried to encourage others to vote you on Day 3. You can say Made is after you too, but it's not nearly as hard, and that's why you're not suspicious of him. I'll be honest too: I still suspect you and have always suspected you this game. I backed off you pretty hard yesterday after seeing you be defended by multiple people, S~V~S most prominent among them, and because I started taking a ton of heat for it. I don't have a strong case on you yet, and can't seem to get any support for a lynch of you or MM. Until I do, I'm willing to see how you play and consider whether you might be civ. In the meantime, I'm not trying to be lynched over it.
I have been nothing but honest this game. It doesn't take someone going after me hard for me to suspect them as you have suggested, which I disagree that you have been doing. Someone who is "going after someone hard" doesn't randomly drop their suspicion mid day when its apparent they are not getting anyone to follow them. I don't suspect Made because I don't see why a baddie would act as he did yesterday. :shrug:
Russtifinko wrote:As for sable, don't misinterpret this as a defense of her (she's also near the top of my list for tomorrow), but it's just not mathematically possible that she's "narrowly missed being lynched several times now" but not yesterday. There have only been 2 other lynches. Saying people have been saving her using these bros (incorrect) generalizations without giving any numbers or vote times is the kind of dangerous language that gets people lynched when well-meaning divs aren't paying enough attention to fact check on their own, so if you'e a civ it'd be great for us all if you wouldn't do that.
People can check the votes themselves. There is a thread specifically for that. I don't see why I need to copy and paste things into this thread for my points to be valid. The first two lynches felt like pushes to save sabie to me. You are welcome to feel otherwise, but since I don't feel great about you your continued defense of her doesn't help her at all in my eyes. :)
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Dom wrote:Splints, you're right.
:hugs: yay for being right :yay:

I don't have a read on you either way, but your play style this game made sense to me. :srsnod:
Gro-oo-ovy
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 206
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Epignosis wrote:I am extending Night 3 to 7pm EST. This will put us where I want us to be for Host posts. Also, there may be more than one solution. Five bonus rupees to anyone who PMs me first with each solution.
I swear if someone pm'd mine before I did...

Linki-
fingersplints wrote:
Spoiler: show
Pov: you reading my takes
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Gah! I meant 7pm EST tomorrow evening. So very sorry. Post edited.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 265
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Made wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I am extending Night 3 to 7pm EST. This will put us where I want us to be for Host posts. Also, there may be more than one solution. Five bonus rupees to anyone who PMs me first with each solution.
I swear if someone pm'd mine before I did...
Don't worry, I made a different one.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I haven't PM'd any answer in, Made, so if someone stole it it wasn't me.
Gro-oo-ovy
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 106

Re: The Legend of Zelda (Ganon's Conquest) [Day 2]

Post by Mister Rearranger »

fingersplints wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:As for sable, don't misinterpret this as a defense of her (she's also near the top of my list for tomorrow), but it's just not mathematically possible that she's "narrowly missed being lynched several times now" but not yesterday. There have only been 2 other lynches. Saying people have been saving her using these bros (incorrect) generalizations without giving any numbers or vote times is the kind of dangerous language that gets people lynched when well-meaning divs aren't paying enough attention to fact check on their own, so if you'e a civ it'd be great for us all if you wouldn't do that.
People can check the votes themselves. There is a thread specifically for that. I don't see why I need to copy and paste things into this thread for my points to be valid. The first two lynches felt like pushes to save sabie to me. You are welcome to feel otherwise, but since I don't feel great about you your continued defense of her doesn't help her at all in my eyes. :)
I feel the same. However, I also feel you were a part (even if that part was to be a springboard for a bandwagon) of one such push:
fingersplints wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
sabie12 wrote:No deaths good good. Now to figure out who are the baddies. Hmmm
As Rob is fond of saying when he is playing instead of hosting, what is the point of this post? I'm always suspicious of posts that appear designed to raise post count and give the illusion of contribution without actually saying anything.
But you don't have any problem that hedgeowl has done this?
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Yes, I know. :) I fully take responsibility for being wrong about hedgeowl. I respect and appreciate you being wary of me for my part, and I ask you to consider the others who jumped on it with less conviction/reasoning then me. I believe I have, and will continue to, explained my part/thoughts on that lynch.
Gro-oo-ovy
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Splints, MR, Dom, Submit answers ._.

Also, As i'm not quite sure what everyone's going on about, I think that figuring out who wanted to push a Boog lynch, and who backed it would be the best place to start figuring out. I also think that holding this discussion off till tomorrow is in our best interest. Especially considering the death of MP last night.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Made wrote:Splints, MR, Dom, Submit answers ._.

Also, As i'm not quite sure what everyone's going on about, I think that figuring out who wanted to push a Boog lynch, and who backed it would be the best place to start figuring out. I also think that holding this discussion off till tomorrow is in our best interest. Especially considering the death of MP last night.
I still don't understand the puzzle. I'll look at it after I shower and watch OUAT to see if I can figure it out.

I've never been one to night hide. Although this is my unlucky night :/
Gro-oo-ovy
LizKeen
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 80

Post by LizKeen »

I don't understand this puzzle thing AT ALL.

More lost than Oceanic Air Flight 815
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

LizKeen wrote:I don't understand this puzzle thing AT ALL.
Basically, it's like sudoku combined with a word search. the goal is to get number that add up to the number either on top or next to it, so for example
1+ 8 =9
8+1+4+3+5= 21

Now you can't turn in this submission, but you could change it to like
2+7= 9
7+2+4+3+5=21
Get it?
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Erm crossword, not word search
LizKeen
Stool Pigeon

Post by LizKeen »

I applaud your ability to do it. Sudoku gives me a headache.

Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

LizKeen wrote:I applaud your ability to do it. Sudoku gives me a headache.
I fucking hate Sudoku....
Only way i could play it when i was younger
LizKeen
Stool Pigeon

Post by LizKeen »

Okay I was waiting on confirmation from the host well I could tell or not but choosing Manji the other day gave me the answer to one square so with your helpful hint from earlier I'm going to give this a shot. Am I the only who chose that option during that vote?

Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

LizKeen wrote:Okay I was waiting on confirmation from the host well I could tell or not but choosing Manji the other day gave me the answer to one square so with your helpful hint from earlier I'm going to give this a shot. Am I the only who chose that option during that vote?
U and hedgie
LizKeen
Stool Pigeon

Post by LizKeen »

Well that sucks.

Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 79

Post by Elohcin »

fingersplints wrote:No, Elo, I haven't played with you much. I do not know that you are always accused for that. Thanks for telling me, but it's still suspicious to me. I do appreciate your mentality. I too do not like throwing my vote away, and I especially hate spread votes. I guess it's just that your reasoning behind some of them feel like you don't really agree just are voting along with the majority. I'm not sure I really like this accusation either :/ because I know how frustrating it can be to not be accused of being original just because everyone else posted all the good ideas by the time you got to thread.
ALL IN ALL, you are just on my watch list for now. I like your response to me, but not enough to remove you entirely. :)
Fair enough :)

Good job solving the puzzle Made :)
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 68

Post by S~V~S »

That looks hard. Sorry I have been afk, it's week a weird week.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

S~V~S wrote:That looks hard. Sorry I have been afk, it's week a weird week.
IT's all good, and the puzzle is all solved.
Made wrote:
LizKeen wrote:I don't understand this puzzle thing AT ALL.
Basically, it's like sudoku combined with a crossword. the goal is to get number that add up to the number either on top or next to it, so for example
1+ 8 =9
8+1+4+3+5= 21

Now you can't turn in this submission, but you could change it to like
2+7= 9
7+2+4+3+5=21
Get it?
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 51
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Made, you're a lifesaver. And MM, I meant to compliment you on your lovely Keaton mask addition but apparently forgot :( So...I like your Keaton mask, MM! Personally, I like the Bunny Hood and the Stone Mask because I like to run and hide and shoot EVERY FUCKING FLYING THING WITH ARROWS, but Keaton is adorable :blush:

Now to play with numbers.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 33
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Agreed, I'm also digging the Keaton Mask. Don't know why I didn't comment on it earlier. Majora's Mask FTW. :noble:
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

EBWoP: Belated kudos to you, Made. I've been playing some catchup in free moments at work and I appreciate the insight into wth has been going on.

Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 72

Post by Dom »

fingersplints wrote:

I don't have a read on you either way, but your play style this game made sense to me. :srsnod:
i'm glad.
i'm really mafia'd out. :)

Made wrote:Splints, MR, Dom, Submit answers ._.

thank you for figuring what the hell is going on. i'm really not in a place to spend that much tim eon something so thank!!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 265
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dom wrote: i'm glad.
You just need to stop getting the SK role.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Dom wrote: i'm glad.
You just need to stop getting the SK role.
I've gotten it quite a bit in my mafia career.
And i love it so much. :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

That is not to say I don't love other types of roles.

:feb:
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 239

Post by Snow Dog »

Well I had the graph set out even before Made posted it. I admit I had not filled in the numbers yet though. But it seems this is a gift to Hyrule to post it.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 62

Post by zeek »

Really well done Made! I don't think I've ever seen a kakuro before. Well done on cracking this. While it does help the Hyrule, overall this benefits us way more as long as civs get in unique versions.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

zeek wrote:Really well done Made! I don't think I've ever seen a kakuro before. Well done on cracking this. While it does help the Hyrule, overall this benefits us way more as long as civs get in unique versions.
That's a very big if.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

It is, but I found it quite easy to do once Made showed us how its done. I can't imagine many people will have exactly the same solutions.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

fingersplints wrote:
Lol. I don't know what I can do here.

And I didn't mean you should copy and paste the vote thread. But I'm saying give a number of votes or tell us something about the timing so that the many people who I guarantee won't check it themselves aren't misled.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

For example:

You already said you don't think sable was saved on D3, so I'll ignore that.

D1: Made took 2 votes, then sable took 2. Then Made took 2 more, followed by 1 for sable, and 2 more for Made. So it's possible a save was on, though the goodies definitely needed some civ help to get that done, so I personally think it's a bit of a stretch. Elo's vote to break an early tie and Bass's to put Made in the lead by two stand out as possibles.

D2: sable took 2 votes. Both llama and Hedgie had more, and sable's first was after Hedgeowl had 2 already. Almost definitely not a save of sable.

So your post saying you have this feeling that sable had been saved multiple times before D3 even started is just mathematically wrong. Can you see how supporting this with numbers might be a little less likely to overstate the case than, "OMG guys my gut feels like everyone is saving sable all the time! Don't post anything that contradicts me in the slightest or try to reason this out because that means you're defending her, even if you actually say you also suspect her but for different reasons than me?"
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

You are not accounting for all the vote changing that went on. ;)
Gro-oo-ovy
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Not sure how I could be narrowly missing lynches when I've only received 2 votes, 3 votes, and 0 votes. I don't think anyone is looking out for me. People are suspecting me because I don't have much time to post and my posts come off as "disingenuous". I had a crazy busy weekend and had to post fast from my phone or risk missing posts and lynches. I didn't vote for Hedge or Boogs who were both civs and I only voted Made because he went from "trusting" me to voting for me way too quickly.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Snow Dog wrote:
zeek wrote:Really well done Made! I don't think I've ever seen a kakuro before. Well done on cracking this. While it does help the Hyrule, overall this benefits us way more as long as civs get in unique versions.
That's a very big if.
Not really.
There are a lot of unique solutions to this puzzle, from what I can tell.

And even if it were unlikely that civs didn't all turn in unique versions, it would be equally unlikely that mafia didn't submit unique entries.

A way to get around this tho....
EVERYONE SHARE THE KAKURO THEY SUBMITTED INTO THE THREAD!

This way if there are duplicate, we can fix them

Also, Sabie, turn in a kakuro :srsnod:
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Also, sometimes people mess up my name. It's Sabie not Sable. Issok easy mistake to make. Also, I don't know how to format that puzzle in order to put it into a pm and submit it. I don't know what program I'm supposed to use or did I miss something?
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

sabie12 wrote:Also, sometimes people mess up my name. It's Sabie not Sable. Issok easy mistake to make. Also, I don't know how to format that puzzle in order to put it into a pm and submit it. I don't know what program I'm supposed to use or did I miss something?

I just sent the coordinates with my answers
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Here's mine.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 208

Post by thellama73 »

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around much. Elections tomorrow. Super busy. I finally got around to submitting mine (thanks to MAde. I was stumped.) Here it is.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around much. Elections tomorrow. Super busy. I finally got around to submitting mine (thanks to MAde. I was stumped.) Here it is.
I don't think 10 is allowed.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 208

Post by thellama73 »

Snow Dog wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around much. Elections tomorrow. Super busy. I finally got around to submitting mine (thanks to MAde. I was stumped.) Here it is.
10 was one of the clues he gave us, not my own insertion. I just didn't mark them differently because lazy.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
10 was one of the clues he gave us, not my own insertion. I just didn't mark them differently because lazy.
Of course. I am a fool! :sigh:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”