Re: King of the Hill Mafia

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:47 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:46 am
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:44 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:42 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:35 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:34 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:33 am Actually... wait... If lily is right and Nanook HAD to die otherwise this lylo is a foregone conclusion and SPF is dead. Maybe it is just SPF/Aro
Wydm
Well if you look at it from the point of SPF wants to survive lylo to win the game now instead of tomorrow. Nanook has to die. He 100% votes her every time and she doesnt bring it up on her own, but has a defence ready for when its brought up (albeit a bad one from my pov) and look at us haggling over if we really shoot spf if Nanook was here it was already done
Yeah like... how are you just ... now getting there
We as a thread completely ignored nka until now so. I quite recently just spelled it out as well
yeah you are town for bringing it up and the SPF/Lily thing from yesterday unpartnering you two. If SPF is wolf you are always town for me at this point because I am ok to lose the game to you at this point. I just need to 100% re-find Porscha so I can pull the trigger on SPF. I need to find a mistake in Aro or Porscha
It's entirely possible to pull the trigger on spf regardless of who her partner is
Sure, I just want to be certain you are town first
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 550

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:50 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:46 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:33 am Actually... wait... If lily is right and Nanook HAD to die otherwise this lylo is a foregone conclusion and SPF is dead. Maybe it is just SPF/Aro
Wydm
Well if you look at it from the point of SPF wants to survive lylo to win the game now instead of tomorrow. Nanook has to die. He 100% votes her every time and she doesnt bring it up on her own, but has a defence ready for when its brought up (albeit a bad one from my pov) and look at us haggling over if we really shoot spf if Nanook was here it was already done
We as a thread completely ignored nka until now so. I quite recently just spelled it out as well
Yeah and **aro** was the person who brought it up at all **yesterday** when he asked me why wilgy flipped instead of me and I just didnt get around to looking at wilgy ISO. Do we think aro would do this knowing damn well wilgy died for his poe that includes aro or no since he didnt point it out himself either (not that anyone did tbh)
link post for my peace of mind pls
You are so lucky I like you
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 865
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:48 am Jesus christ rondo is going full turbo I'm leaving so I dont have to read it until tomorrow when my brain is melted
is this good or bad?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:49 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:48 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:45 am rondo is mafia and we're going to lose lol
more outing. How is me waking up and looking at different worlds showing me as mafia? Instead of trying to talk to me with facts and other good posts like that. You try to bury me with a weak argument outing yourself to me and then go for several bad posts. If you are town here 0 regret
"If you're town" lol
Yeah I am not 100% sure I am right. But I have decided on a world view and I am sticking to it because in light of her push on me I know I am town so either she is a town who has misplayed or a wolf. If she is town I have no regrets for turboing her. If that makes sense? Hence the if town
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:51 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:50 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:46 am

Wydm
Yeah and **aro** was the person who brought it up at all **yesterday** when he asked me why wilgy flipped instead of me and I just didnt get around to looking at wilgy ISO. Do we think aro would do this knowing damn well wilgy died for his poe that includes aro or no since he didnt point it out himself either (not that anyone did tbh)
link post for my peace of mind pls
You are so lucky I like you
tyty, my hope is to solve the game today so tomorrow there is no chance of Aro wiggling out, because I die tonight since you obviously see me as town and lily sees me as town and Aro sees me as town. I dont make it to lylo x2 electric boogaloo
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 723
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

@staypositivefriend when ur around what about this rondo is a wolf
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I am a polarized noob Mac I am sorry
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

@RondoDimBuckle Including spoiler for some points I was pushing him on as context
Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:40 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:32 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:22 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:12 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:06 am
arogame123 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:58 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:54 pm

I don't believe there is any world where I am able to convince anyone of SPF's alignment if they haven't gotten there themselves by now. And it clogs up thread state talking all about SPF, which I distinctly just stated I'd like to not do.

And of course you wouldn't be opposed to voting elsewhere. You have no strong feelings. you're just sitting around passively sounding town and feeling no pressure because spf is town and lily is probable (not guaranteed to me yet) town so you're just waiting around for someone else to push somewhere else for you to make a case. who even is *your* poe?
My point with SPF then is if you case someone else, it is very likely to be dismissed since everyone else wants to kill SPF first from your POV.

Porscha, have you read my posts from yesterday and the towns list I made and the POE I established? I have made it very clear where I stand lol. You say I sit passively but I made votes every day and made my stance clear every day lol. I made a decent sized post about my POE and towns list and asked everyone including you to comment on it, so I know you have seen it. So don't come at me sideways saying I have been sitting passively when I have clearly been making votes and taking stances lmfao.

Towns are Porscha/Nanook/Seanzie

POE: Rondo/Lily/SPF

I switched Nanook and Rondo from yesterday based off the analysis I discussed about Nanook.
I believe you have been sitting quite passively since eod yesterday, which is when it's mattered. Any wolf can make a list and blend in like everybody else. Why aren't you evaluating anyone else when you can't even explain your SR on SPF? why is sean cleared for you? why do you insist that following a dead townie's reads is so super valuable right now when you didnt bother on anyone else who died and flipped town? why are you still sitting here acting like there aren't 2 wolves under our noses and you've straight up admitted to placing a vote on someone you can't SR?

you're plenty capable of SR'ing someone when voting. you're doing it because nobody is making you do anything else, which is why you get to sit pretty and vote SPF without a reason to SR her and not bother solving the game instead.

I'm aware I'm likely NOT capable of convincing everyone else SPF is town. Which is exactly why I won't bother. You're going in circles with me on a silly point. Someone in my position would be feeling pressured to see the game state is bad. It's bad for a reason. It's because it's good for wolves.
Are you serious homie? I am not a confident Sr and I build towncores lmfao. That is my specialty. I am not confident and never have been fully confident in my scum reads in games. I have town reads and like to build a town core and work from there and you should know that having played games with me. Also, I was pretty vocal yesterday as well during EoD and made some noise each day as well despite my low confidence in sr which I am not sure where u get that impression lmfao.

I insisted on following a dead townie's reads since the getgo? I sr Alison day 1, and Jack had Alison as scum, I never let the foot off the gas. Creature also had Alison in a "should be killed situation" and continued that legacy as well. Mac had Alison should always die after Creature if Creature flips town, which I also followed. And today I am doing the same thing, so I am not sure you get the impression where I am not following dead town reads lmfao. Literally also with Lucy, she had SPF/Boq/Lily in her scum list. I re-eval and what is my POE the next day, all 3 of them!!

I have made sr here and there and placed votes. You say I am not bothering to solving the game which is not true. I have been and I was working with SPF earlier to get and better understand her perspective.

And if you think it's good for wolves, then let's case someone outside of SPF and work from there then if that's what you want to do, but that's not my specialty as I stated. I also mentioned this but if we miss outside of SPF and we go into lylo with SPF and she is town, we are literally screwed cause it takes one town to misvote. I stated that earlier as well.
called it. aro has a homie tell

There are so few people left in the game that any player who plays with that play style will have a fairly confident list of who is town and who isn't. There's 7 people left, aro. How long is it going to take you to have a strong enough towncore to stop playing dumb? f5? you're happy to wait until f5? right, cuz you won't get NK'd, cuz you're a wolf.

and yet you have no reason to SR her but you have reason to vote her? and that one reason is carry legacy? if you cared about carrying her legacy, you wouldn't be voting for her.

you actually have the most wet noodle stance on spf right now. i'm not worried about the other town in lylo, because any plays they make aren't my problem. If I don't die tonight, I'm burying the wolves tomorrow and I doubt, as the most TR'd person in the game, that I don't die tonight. the poe has to be kept open, and I'm not in a poe, so I will be eliminated. and "specialty"?? what specialty? not tunneling an obv!town when it's convenient for you?
You say I have a homie tell but I have never played with you in a game where I was mafia lmfao. You can't say I have a "tell" when it's not true. Please screenshot a game where I was mafia when I said "homie."

Also, I have said my town list many times lmfao. You keep saying I don't have a stance when I do and have explicitly stated my POE and towns. You keep calling me out for legacy when this whole game I have mainly played and made reads off legacies. My entire town gameplay is listening to townies and their voices and keeping their reads close. That is my style lmfao. I am the embodiment of a townie spirit. Idk if I have to post my town and POE list like 6 more times for you to see my stance. It's getting kinda frustrating now lol.

I have said this before Porscha, in a world where SPF is town and we miss outside of her today, she likely gets misvoted for the mafia win in F5. Idk why that is so hard for you to understand lol. I have made thatt very clear as well.

But I do love this pressure tho, keep it coming. Cause everyone that knows me, knows that I love when being put on the spotlight hehe, and I am glad you have given it to me this game. Let's have some fun hehehe.

As I mentioned, I hope SPF and Boq are both town because this game will be a lot more fun and you are giving it to me.
Ah well maybe I can screen shot it after this game, eh?

I think town aro doesn't sheep other dead town into a good game state for wolf and instead has a lot of his own opinions. I don't think i've seen a list from you today. I don't want one from yesterday, I want one from today. please quote it if you already made one and I forgot / didn't see it.

I'm also aware that spf has a chance of getting misvoted in lylo. I think spf hasn't been NK'd because she's in a lot of controversy and poe. but you aren't, aro. and yet... here we are. huge game presence as far as word and vote count, but has shown no worry of getting NK'd at any point.

If we vote outside of spf today and we flip a wolf, do you think spf is still highly likely to go over in lylo? and of course you and her would both be there. would you be the "townie" to mistakenly misvote spf off the island? the best way to get focus off of spf and her 2 tunnelers is for us to find the other wolf and actually push people to state strong opinions. it isn't to towncase her and appeal to the tunnelers. we need the game state to change to a broader view instead of a tunneler's view. I think lily and nook are both plenty capable of doing this, even if they disagree with me on it today.
Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:25 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:20 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:17 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:12 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:04 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:57 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:55 am also I do not read games i wasn't in I do not have time to read mafia games I am not in so appealing to it is unfortunately moot
I mean it's important if you truly want to find me as town and realize that my playstyle here that you are describing and upset about correlates with what I have done in my town games.
I know you can do those things in your town games but then I guess I start to ask when do you start playing optimally once you are later in a game? is it not an easy emulation for you to copy as maf? are you polarized?
I wouldn't say I am polarized, but when you harp on me for mentioning to you that you need to convince others that if you believe SPF is town if you believe that, it's because I speak from experience and it's how I operate. I know that in this game, getting votes and having town vote together is very important. From your pov, if you believe Lily and Nanook are likely town in addition to SPF, then from your pov, it's very likely the other 2 mafia just stack onto SPF anyways and go into LyLo. Because Lily and Nanook are tunneled onto SPF and that is their first priority, they likely won't vote elsewhere till they get SPF resolved, which is why I was saying you would need to convince them why u believe SPF is townie. That's where my mindset is and you were giving me side eyes for that when that's my thought process.

As far as my treatment and reads, you expect me not to read off "sheep" or off "legacy" but that is how I play and it's how I operate lol. I pay a lot of attention to the dead town voices and attempt to make sure they are heard through my reads. I do carry legacies and it's how I operate. If you don't like that, then that's fine. Agree to disagree, but that's how I play the game and is my playstyle.
I understand your point. my point is that the best way to do this is to not sit here and town case spf. it's to find the actual wolves
Right and I get that, which is why I want to work with you on focusing/discussing about Rondo/Seanzie as well.

Another thing I wanted to ask and maybe this is to challenge your reads a bit Porscha. FYPOV, seeing as how Wilgy wanted to kill SPF today if Boq flipped town and seeing as how you are a defender for SPF and you are considered top town, why do you think mafia killed Wilgy over you if they could have just gotten more votes onto SPF if she is town and head into Lylo? If SPF is town, what other reason do you believe you are alive and which of your reads could be wrong if that's the case or do you think it is something entirely different?
no it's a good question and i've considered the question but I have chosen to not spend time answering it to myself yet so I don't have an answer for you yet either
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I was starting to doubt wilgy was in this game because he isnt on day 1 post and I couldnt find his ISO.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:55 am @staypositivefriend when ur around what about this rondo is a wolf
She might have felt pressured to say hes wolf when hes tryharding now and after he had just said she should have come into today pushing him since she kinda had a sean/rondo difference check yesterday
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

No she called me wolf way before that post, she had a big reaveal post and everything but she didnt meantion the difference check between me and seanzie for some reason :think: :smirk:
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Just seems weird to reaffirm it when ur oozing towniness and solving.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:58 pm Also I think I've moved Rondo in my reads and Aro down lower. I think Aro could be the stronk wolf Slot.

That doesn't work if Boq is W tho.
Does this read as a difference check between me and Aro from Wilgy's POV?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

I guess she's in a corner though
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:59 pm
arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:59 pm If Boq, mafia kill Lily/Rondo

If Boq town, kill SPF
Aye
I honor you Wilgy sorry I didnt wake up till today
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

F3 is gonna be so fucked
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:01 am Just seems weird to reaffirm it when ur oozing towniness and solving.
Que? Did I do something Scummy?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:56 pm Legacy: Boq flips T hit SPF and Aro with a shovel

Boq flips wolf yeet Lily into the sun.
more supporting SPF/Aro
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Yeah Wilgy HAD to die and Nanook HAD to die they were both SPF > Aro
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

now to look into Lucy
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

It's funny rereading my interactions with aro yesterday because doing it from a perspective of alison wolf answers a lot of the questions I asked him
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:04 am It's funny rereading my interactions with aro yesterday because doing it from a perspective of alison wolf answers a lot of the questions I asked him
yesterday?

pls link posts, I know you love me
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:01 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:58 pm Also I think I've moved Rondo in my reads and Aro down lower. I think Aro could be the stronk wolf Slot.

That doesn't work if Boq is W tho.
Does this read as a difference check between me and Aro from Wilgy's POV?
Maybe only coz of boq comment
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Aro was just gonna tunnel spf yesterday claim follow wilgy legacy and I strong armed him out of it by being a fuckiing idiot. Amazing
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:02 am
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:01 am Just seems weird to reaffirm it when ur oozing towniness and solving.
No I'm saying you're being super towny and spf's weak reaffirmation of you being a wolf doesn't really hold up.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Hahah the lucy ISO link on page 1 leads to Jacks
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:05 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:04 am It's funny rereading my interactions with aro yesterday because doing it from a perspective of alison wolf answers a lot of the questions I asked him
yesterday?

The one I @ you in with the spoiler has a chunk
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:06 am
No I'm saying you're being super towny and spf's weak reaffirmation of you being a wolf doesn't really hold up.
She knows I'm not gonna defend her anymore
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:06 am Aro was just gonna tunnel spf yesterday claim follow wilgy legacy and I strong armed him out of it by being a fuckiing idiot. Amazing
I mean if ur town then imo the eod was outing for both of them from ur pov right?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:06 am
Thats ok, I am like Shaggy, I rarely use more than 1% of my mafia ability, I dont like to shrink my wolf range. But I am FIRED UP
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

I still hate aro not voting till 4 minutes
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:07 am
yesterday?

oh yeah I havent read that fully yet I am focusing on dead town before I read you and let you influence me
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

But like if we put w!aro into that situation and he did in fact out himself then yesterday was used well
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:07 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:06 am Aro was just gonna tunnel spf yesterday claim follow wilgy legacy and I strong armed him out of it by being a fuckiing idiot. Amazing
I mean if ur town then imo the eod was outing for both of them from ur pov right?
I dont think eod was outting really no
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lucy was spewed town from Alison death, no help there. She did have Aro high up and me, town read porscha and scum read lily. I think its a big old noodle soup of good reasons to kill her
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:08 am
yesterday?

oh yeah I havent read that fully yet I am focusing on dead town before I read you and let you influence me
/eyeroll

Fine
arogame123
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 856
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Post by arogame123 »

sheesh, woke up from a nightmare
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:08 am I still hate aro not voting till 4 minutes
Yes I wasnt going to warn him, but I was scum reading that the closer and closer we got to EOD so we couldnt react to his vote. Not town aligned
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:11 am sheesh, woke up from a nightmare
I know you mean irl but it's very funny to me to think of the conversation we have had about you in here as the nightmare
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:09 am But like if we put w!aro into that situation and he did in fact out himself then yesterday was used well
The question I have in response to that is why were you on Seanzie again?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:11 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:08 am
yesterday?

/eyeroll

Fine
nothing against you its my process, ok any further back is immaterial but I will be reading day 1 for the first time tonight and seeing it with fresh eyes. Back to your post, I really dont want to read it because its so big
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:56 am also btw no one spoke about it so I will now

Why did nook die

If spf is town why would wolves EVER kill nook? He literally said he would snap vote her in lylo. He was not being talked down. If they're v/v the game was over if he wasn't nked.

Option B: porscha is a wolf and nook was the only "viable" kill. Still bad because nook snap votes v!spf in lylo so killing anyone else is probably fine anyway lol

Conclusion: lol spf is a wolf
Yea, this is a good point. I mean it seems like a foregone conclusion that majority is on SPF today anyways especially from how people were going to go into either Seanzie to SPF or SPF to Seanzie from yesterday pending flips.

Also, I am not sure if an SPF!v world with Porscha!w makes sense especially how yesterday went.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:12 am
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:09 am But like if we put w!aro into that situation and he did in fact out himself then yesterday was used well
The question I have in response to that is why were you on Seanzie again?
I wanted to believe in the dream of v!spf

And seanzie was probs going to die regardless with how much he was slanking so I figured the loss wasn't so bad
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:13 am
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:56 am also btw no one spoke about it so I will now

Why did nook die

If spf is town why would wolves EVER kill nook? He literally said he would snap vote her in lylo. He was not being talked down. If they're v/v the game was over if he wasn't nked.

Option B: porscha is a wolf and nook was the only "viable" kill. Still bad because nook snap votes v!spf in lylo so killing anyone else is probably fine anyway lol

Yea, this is a good point. I mean it seems like a foregone conclusion that majority is on SPF today anyways especially from how people were going to go into either Seanzie to SPF or SPF to Seanzie from yesterday pending flips.

Also, I am not sure if an SPF!v world with Porscha!w makes sense especially how yesterday went.
Isnt that basically word for word what I said to you yesterday about voting SPF instead of Seanzie?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:12 am
arogame123 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:11 am sheesh, woke up from a nightmare
I know you mean irl but it's very funny to me to think of the conversation we have had about you in here as the nightmare
lol.

I woke up after fearing I was about to drown. It's the worst
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 758

Post by staypositivefriend »

@Lilypetal - to be clear, i said "rondo is mafia" out of frustration of you saying that he was being super towny, because i wasn't really getting the same vibes in the moment and because it felt like the stuff that i had brought up against rondo was largely being ignored

i will grant that some of his posts over the last ~page do feel townier than most of the stuff that he has posted in this game though, so i am open to a world where i'm wrong, just like i have been open all day. i will give it some thought tomorrow when i get the chance
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 758

Post by staypositivefriend »

i really need to be asleep rn though, so if i post again tonight then kill me
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

I'm going to vote spf regardless of anything else that happens today. I'll put my vote in 2nd after she's voted. Gn
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:15 am
arogame123 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:13 am

Why did nook die

Isnt that basically word for word what I said to you yesterday about voting SPF instead of Seanzie?
No, you mentioned that we vote Seanzie to SPF or SPF to Seanzie and it doesn't matter either way.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:18 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:11 pm arogame talk to me about where ur head is at right now. who do u want to kill between me and seanzie? do u still want me to die today? what are u thinking?
Yea, so this is my current head rn.

My towns are Nanook and Porscha, both split on both wagons lol.

Let me organize the rest of Lily/SPF/Rondo/Seanzie and the liklihood of teams within there.

So from most likely to least likely of the teams that remain in there:

SPF/Seanzie

Lily/Rondo

Lily/Seanzie

SPF/Rondo

SPF/Lily

Rondo/Seanzie
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:22 pm Honestly killing Seanzie now is a good argument but its the same Argument that Nanook is making for SPF so either way we are looking at SPF > Seanzie or Seanzie > SPF so really the game is over already if both of them are town
for context
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Hustles”