NANOOK
No votes
Neon
18%
Porscha
9%
No one
No votes
It's just the one killer, actually. (Host/dead/non-player)
73%

Total votes: 11
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Lilypetal »

ya jack is probs a wolf nvm jack dont worry abt answering i get it

[VOTE: jack] aubergine

his tone is so off compared to the town games i recently played with him in hes like alien to me
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

lucy town because she seems absent this game
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 186
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

It's like you guys don't want me to beat Persona 3.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:12 pm Vote: Jack

To be great like Mac I must channel my inner Mac

Also he probably doesn't die if he's wrong about all of his other reads so Seanzie/Jack likely has one.
@obscurity

Fucking why?

Look at my exchanges with Sabi and tell me we're paired. She was my very first suspect and I pointed out scummy thing they said that nobody else did. I'm in my town meta. Some of the votes on me are nonsense gut reads but I expect better from your slot.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:16 pm @Jackofhearts2005

why are u voting me
Because you look teamed with Sabi. Why are you voting for me?
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 542
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Oscar

Post by obscurity »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:24 pm
obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:12 pm Vote: Jack

To be great like Mac I must channel my inner Mac

Also he probably doesn't die if he's wrong about all of his other reads so Seanzie/Jack likely has one.
@obscurity

Fucking why?

Look at my exchanges with Sabi and tell me we're paired. She was my very first suspect and I pointed out scummy thing they said that nobody else did. I'm in my town meta. Some of the votes on me are nonsense gut reads but I expect better from your slot.
I'm not locked onto this vote. But I'm starting to see a maybe lily town world which means.. the consensus POE and such must be pretty off, so I'm entertaining other worlds. I'll ISO you though.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:24 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:16 pm @Jackofhearts2005

why are u voting me
Because you look teamed with Sabi. Why are you voting for me?
how do i look teamed with sabi can u point it out
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:18 pm ya jack is probs a wolf nvm jack dont worry abt answering i get it

his tone is so off compared to the town games i recently played with him in hes like alien to me
Seriously?

Lily plays one game with me where I roleplay as Queek fucking headtaker and in this game, I half roleplay as Miz and half am just myself and she's like "His tone is off from past Jack" :kadaj:

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME @RondoDimBuckle @Creature

You guys think this is a real thing that a real townie says about me?

You guys think that between Lily and I, I'm the one more likely to be teamed with Sabi?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I'm moderately tilted that I have 6 votes and 1 of those players (Seanzie) has expressed anything that could remotely be considered a complete and sensical reason to vote for me.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:26 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:18 pm ya jack is probs a wolf nvm jack dont worry abt answering i get it

Seriously?

Lily plays one game with me where I roleplay as Queek fucking headtaker and in this game, I half roleplay as Miz and half am just myself and she's like "His tone is off from past Jack" :kadaj:

You guys think that between Lily and I, I'm the one more likely to be teamed with Sabi?
you got nked night 1 but I still absorbed your general playstyle from king of the hill mafia that just ended lol

there's a noticeable difference and tbh im curious to see how you pair me and sabi
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:30 pm

Seriously?

you got nked night 1 but I still absorbed your general playstyle from king of the hill mafia that just ended lol

there's a noticeable difference and tbh im curious to see how you pair me and sabi
How is my treatment of SPF and Alison in KoTH different from how I treated Sabi here?

I can go pull quotes but essentially, you have a bunch of soft defenses of Sabi and all of your interactions with Sabi are softball on both ends. Do I need to like....go quote those points? Cause I know they've already been quoted at you.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Yeah this is hard, because whenever I entertain Lily town worlds, I struggle to find other suspects that I feel strongly about, like, It's true that when I open Jack ISO and stuff I don't actually find him suspect. But I did see vague sparks of Lily town in our last interaction.

I may just vote NANOOK tbh I don't find him towny at all.
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

h?

[VOTE: NANOOK] aubergine
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:36 pm Yeah this is hard, because whenever I entertain Lily town worlds, I struggle to find other suspects that I feel strongly about, like, It's true that when I open Jack ISO and stuff I don't actually find him suspect. But I did see vague sparks of Lily town in our last interaction.

I don't think wolf Nanook pulls that stuff in the middle of the day to break things up. The only time that ever happens is if he's exactly wolves with Lily.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

imagine Lily is town. who do you suggest i vote?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:40 pm
obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:36 pm Yeah this is hard, because whenever I entertain Lily town worlds, I struggle to find other suspects that I feel strongly about, like, It's true that when I open Jack ISO and stuff I don't actually find him suspect. But I did see vague sparks of Lily town in our last interaction.

I don't think wolf Nanook pulls that stuff in the middle of the day to break things up. The only time that ever happens is if he's exactly wolves with Lily.
ould you like credit for this read if it ends up being correct? or is this just a throwaway guess
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

eh I'm going to go back to Lily because even just open the ISO, some stuff feel inconsistent (like the first thing I see was them saying they liked Wilgy's posts a lot)
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:43 pm

ould you like credit for this read if it ends up being correct? or is this just a throwaway guess
what is your motive in asking this?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

And @falcon45ca @Schiavetto @porscha don't think I'm leaving you out of this. You don't know what to do!

You don't know whether to cheer or boo Lilypetal. You don't know whether to cheer or boo Ruri.

I'm curious. Who do you think that affects? You think that affects Lilypetal? You think that affects Ruri?

No!

It affects me, the only champion who has votes, the person who deserves to not be yeeted and to have his reads followed EACH AND EVERY DAY! And I am SICK! I am SICK OF NOT GETTING THE RESPECT I DESERVE! :mad:
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:44 pm

dk if I believe Jack's second sentence. Is he trying to set up a townread on himself if lily/nook flips scum?

Also tsk tsk you left nook so quickly, what was the point of that?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:41 pm imagine Lily is town. who do you suggest i vote?
Uuuuuuh. Lucy? I think those are the two players with bad interactions with Sabi and I don't think the two of them are teamed together, especially given the way that Lily tried to move things from Sabi to Lucy.

If I somehow magically knew that both Lily and Lucy were town, I'd have to go digging through my nulls, which is a smaller list since Nanook has left it.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

In game credit? I don't think anyone deserves that for throwing out a townread with an asterisk on a player with like 2 votes. I'm not a hero stopping Nanook from being misyeeted so you better listen to me.

Post game credit for getting a correct read on Nanook? Sure. I'd take that.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:49 pm

dk if I believe Jack's second sentence. Is he trying to set up a townread on himself if lily/nook flips scum?

why would he be trying to set up a townread on himself if Nook flips scum? he was outing a townread on Nook..

Nook's not a wagon and it wasn't a strong read. Why did you suspect Nook? What are your thoughts on the wagons (Jack/Lily)?
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 196

Post by Creature »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:30 am I think if they are both town the team is exactly lucy, seanzie, Jack +1. I think Those 3 contain 2 wolves anyway.

My POE is

Jack
Seanzie
Lucy
Sabi
Anne

And I think it's 3 wolves most likely.
I'm feeling lazy and I'm mostly sheeping this, roughly Jack -> anne.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I mean...if you think the exact team is Lily/Nanook/Jack and I'm saying that the only time wolf!Nanook does a thing he did in this game is if Lily is also a wolf and I'm gonna bus both of my partners to get undeservedly townread...okay. :kadaj: Help me bus Lily. :kadaj:
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Seriously?

I have no opinion on lily
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

If Jack is wolf and Lily is town anne is even more suspicious.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I don't think you're gonna die over lily today idk what you're freaking out about lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Creature wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:58 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:30 am I think if they are both town the team is exactly lucy, seanzie, Jack +1. I think Those 3 contain 2 wolves anyway.

My POE is

Jack
Seanzie
Lucy
Sabi
Anne

And I think it's 3 wolves most likely.
I'm feeling lazy and I'm mostly sheeping this, roughly Jack -> anne.
Mac claimed PR and died because of it. I'm town and Anne is my second strongest townread.

If you're town, stop being lazy. I've been high on your towngame in specchats and post games but here, I don't see you doing anything to catch wolves.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 198

Post by falcon45ca »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:46 pm And @falcon45ca @Schiavetto @porscha don't think I'm leaving you out of this. You don't know what to do!

You don't know whether to cheer or boo Lilypetal. You don't know whether to cheer or boo Ruri.

I'm curious. Who do you think that affects? You think that affects Lilypetal? You think that affects Ruri?

No!

It affects me, the only champion who has votes, the person who deserves to not be yeeted and to have his reads followed EACH AND EVERY DAY! And I am SICK! I am SICK OF NOT GETTING THE RESPECT I DESERVE! :mad:
Ya want me to vote one of your CW's? Sure, why not?

Which would you rather?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

idk where I stand on falcon/Ruri/Schiavetto. I'm still skeptical about Ruri's claim but it came so out of the blue so maybe I can let it slide for now.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:59 pm I don't think you're gonna die over lily today idk what you're freaking out about lol
I AM CHAMPION AND I DESERVE YOUR RESPECT!!!

obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

so in my head there's 2 scenarios, there's the "easy world" scenario where Pyxxy/lucy/Lily/Ruri/Porcha/Schia has 2-3 wolves, and there's the hard scenario where this group of 4 has 1 or 0.

In the hard world, I'm looking at Seanzie/Jack/NANOOK/Falcon harder, which I do believe all would have more motivation to kill Mac, but Mac could die regardless. I think it's more likely Seanzie/NOOK wolves than Jack or Falcon, but Jack sort of fits in that he is a heavy reason for quelling scrutiny on Seanzie/Falcon/NANOOK in my mind.

So basically the scenarios are:
-The solve is easy
-Jack is a wolf or 3 people Jack is shielding (Seanzie/NANOOK/Falcon) has 2 wolves

I think Anne/Creature/Neon/Wilgy/Rondo probably has no more than 1 even in the hard world.

also i have 1 post left, so i won't use it until near EOD.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Creature wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:00 pm idk where I stand on falcon/Ruri/Schiavetto. I'm still skeptical about Ruri's claim but it came so out of the blue so maybe I can let it slide for now.
I think you're Maf
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:00 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:46 pm And @falcon45ca @Schiavetto @porscha don't think I'm leaving you out of this. You don't know what to do!

No!

Ya want me to vote one of your CW's? Sure, why not?

Which would you rather?
Lily is my top scumread and the player I think we should yeet today.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:52 pm

why would he be trying to set up a townread on himself if Nook flips scum? he was outing a townread on Nook..

Nook's not a wagon and it wasn't a strong read. Why did you suspect Nook? What are your thoughts on the wagons (Jack/Lily)?
haven't moved on from my initial read on nook, really
pyxxy wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:18 am nanook
- this post confuses me (viewtopic.php?p=960275#p960275)
- you seem very concerned about trying to townclear yourself when there's no pressure on you and you've posted all of 9 times before this, and trying to solve is an actualy way to get towncleared, not hocus pocus preemptive VCA before we even get a flip
- press x to doubt (viewtopic.php?p=960193#p960193)
- maybe you just really love VCA and had somehow already thought about all the possibilities here, but like, idk, if that's the case would you mind sharing more with the class?

- Question for the rest of the game: Is this normal Nanook behavior?
porscha said it was normal, now I'm getting the sense that this fake check nonsense is also normal for nook, but it all rubs me the wrong way

another way of putting this is I haven't felt like updating my reads from D1 and I don't have a strong grasp of jack vs lily so I'm just avoiding the decision :)

maybe I misread Jack I see he clarified it too

I still don't understand why you even bothered to vote nook then
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: Lily] aubergine
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:33 am Jack has two town modes

very serious
very non serious

middly limp dick Jack is usually a wolf
MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:39 am queek Jack was 100% meme until he was 100% serious

this one is like "lol here have a shit poorly thought through read hee ho"
MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:51 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:28 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:19 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:15 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:09 pm Options town have today

Miselim me
Vote out one of Lucy/Anne/Sabi

I must insist no other choices be made.

I am of the view Lucy is probably town but I won't begrudge a resolving of the random d1 wagon on her.

I will not be analysing this game in any effort oriented manner until Anne and Sabi are both dead in this game.

If you are mafia and none of the other three are mafia I am your win condition and good game.
there's 100% one scum in anne/sabi
judging by how quickly they were gonna Flashwagon me
We flashwagon you to save the *check notes*

Town commuter.

Yes that's scummy of us
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:21 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:03 pm Kill mac I'm commuter
Hmmm anne and I are scummy for trying to save him.

Is that correct @lucy @MacDougall
Lol okay valid.
if lucy is town then its decidedly scummy.

Anne couldn't even articulate a reason she townread cape more than Lucy.

She just flash wagoned Lucy "because" essentially.

Your catch up has been poopy diaper.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:10 pm @Jackofhearts2005 your catch up pulls zero quotes from or about lucy and you spent almost all of it in defense of anne even though she has hardly any votes and you end on lucy

you are a wolf sir
MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:51 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:49 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:52 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:50 pm Atp, I'm not getting anything out of the Anne/Mac back and forth. I don't think Anne is mafia and Mac has claimed self resolving PR so whatever.

[VOTE: Lucy] aubergine

Note to self, start at page 18.
Why is Anne town?
Because I’m not reading her 100% off the treatment of your slot.
that is an egregious non answer
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Hey look. It's Mac's iso in every single game he's in with me regardless of either of our alignments. Brilliant.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I'm skeptical about the wagon on Lilypetal. It has a lot of players I suspect including two of falcon/Ruri/Schiavetto if NANOOK is being real.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Not to mention a lot of that is just nonsense. Like my ketchup was full of quotes from and about Lily, which I pointed out to Mac and he ignored it. No shade. Mac played a good D1 and drew a nk.

But pulling obviously incorrect things that dead townies said is not like a valid reason to suspect someone.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

*lucy, not lily
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Creature wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:06 pm I'm skeptical about the wagon on Lilypetal. It has a lot of players I suspect including two of falcon/Ruri/Schiavetto if NANOOK is being real.
Nanook rescinded his claim. Both of them. He's probably actually the jester.
For legal reasons, that last sentence is a joke.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:05 pm Hey look. It's Mac's iso in every single game he's in with me regardless of either of our alignments. Brilliant.
Used to like you when you would solve instead of just mocking all pushes on you.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Creature wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:08 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:05 pm Hey look. It's Mac's iso in every single game he's in with me regardless of either of our alignments. Brilliant.
Used to like you when you would solve instead of just mocking all pushes on you.
I also like you better when you solve. :kadaj:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I can't believe I'm having this much difficulty finding a gif of Miz ripping up paper on the internet.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:10 pm
I'm solving you wolf because it feels like you care a lot more about blending in with the thread than to leave your own reads like you did in King of the Hill.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Creature wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:19 pm
I'm solving you wolf because it feels like you care a lot more about blending in with the thread than to leave your own reads like you did in King of the Hill.
This is partly the reason why I suspect anne too. Earlier it felt like anne cared more about looking good and pushing mislynches out of a hurry (like lucy). The Sabiplz slipping her role still seems pretty meh for me and I'll need more from anne before I can trust her to be town.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Creature wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:24 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:19 pm
This is partly the reason why I suspect anne too. Earlier it felt like anne cared more about looking good and pushing mislynches out of a hurry (like lucy). The Sabiplz slipping her role still seems pretty meh for me and I'll need more from anne before I can trust her to be town.
o you think that scum Anne thought that someone else would pick up on the slip, so she had to scrutinize Sabi first? Because that's like the only reason for Anne to spotlight Sabi like that. iirc the slip sat in the thread for a while (yeah 8 hours).

Note that Sabi wasn't a wagon at all D1.

During D2 Sabi seems to be pretty flexible about their read on Anne, to pivot to whatever benefits themself
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:40 pm Do I need to out my pr because there's a reason I am hedgy on anne being town or not
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:21 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:03 pm Kill mac I'm commuter
Hmmm anne and I are scummy for trying to save him.

Is that correct @lucy @MacDougall
(him being Cape, Sabi trying to claim the Lucy flashwagon was an attempt to save Cape)

Sabi then switches to fully selling out Anne in the attempt to claim
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:55 am I'm not exactly 100% sure anne isn't wolf because she didn't go anywhere last night.
(8 hours later, yet Sabi is fast on the response)
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:07 pm
anne wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:01 pm didn't sabi claim mason or am i tripping? its either that or she scumslipped maybe
I claim neither.

I crumbled what my role is already. I'm tracker. I tracked anne N1. My report came out with no results.
In my mind, if Sabi is trying to fakeclaim as a way to cover Anne, they don't say "I'm not exactly 100% sure anne isn't wolf because she didn't go anywhere last night."

They say "I'm not exactly 100% sure anne is town because she didn't go anywhere last night."

Putting wolf instead of town or villager is, to me, an attempt to subtly push the idea that Anne is wolf. Phrasing is everything here.

It's more my opinion that Anne noticed this choice of the word "wolf", caught up while focusing on Sabi, and caught scum flubbing. Pretty town behavior in my book.

We'll know for sure if Anne is the NK tonight :)
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 1]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:06 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:24 pm
obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:21 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:45 pm anaged to use a car ride to catch up, but gonna be gone again soon.

Y’all are interesting but I’m still just trying to recognize names and pfps.

Neon hits different with actual gifs (webdip doesn’t support them). Sabi and Neon are either the same or different, which doesn’t mean anything but is how I feel about them (the people I’ve played with before).

I like scotty. Also anne.

I’m on mobile and idk how to do the special aubergine vote thingy but I have a gut feeling about porscha, so I’ll be voting for her.
:ponder:

feels kind of IIOA.
IIOA?
@Neon information rather than analysis

like, they're making a statement to produce content, but it's a statement to look like they're engaging but not more than that.

anne wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:34 pm so lucy and pyxxy are obvious town now, cool

@anne explain pyxxy?

~

-early game reaffirms Neon as probably my strongest townread next to Anne. i think Neon/Anne/Creature/Wilgy/Jack all town. Jack is the lightest partially due to peer pressure but I still believe it.

-Rondo unlikely with Sabi.

+ point for Lucy is Sabi does try to bring attention to her early. She also ignores my push on Lily EOD, but is happy to jump on the Lucy stuff.

-Creature's EOD1 is towny imo.

-Schiavetto's SOD2 post isn't very good. Admittedly Sabi's reply very mildly unpaired though, and Schiavetto trends up a bit in their Mac/Sabi interactions SOD2.
lucy wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:32 pm @Sabiplz is an anne tell her being performative
Timing of this heat of the moment question feels unpaired between Sabi/Lucy

-Lucy trends up, Pyxxy trends down - best part about Pyxxy probably is their timing pressure on Falcon

-Falcon obsessing/repeatedly asking who TRs them doesn't feel like the focus of a wolf.

-Falcon/Pyxxy not W/W
-Lucy/Wilgy not W/W

All roads lead back to Lily.
If you've addressed this than don't answer again I'm back reading but why are you so confident on me? Most people felt my early game was weak and directionless how does Sabi's flip help you find me as town?
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.

Return to “Previous Rackets”