NANOOK
No votes
Neon
18%
Porscha
9%
No one
No votes
It's just the one killer, actually. (Host/dead/non-player)
73%

Total votes: 11
Schiavetto
The Mark
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: any/all

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Schiavetto »

jack vote is fine. creature mixup makes sense in the context of this from jack
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:46 pm And @falcon45ca @Schiavetto @porscha don't think I'm leaving you out of this. You don't know what to do!

You don't know whether to cheer or boo Lilypetal. You don't know whether to cheer or boo Ruri.

I'm curious. Who do you think that affects? You think that affects Lilypetal? You think that affects Ruri?

No!

It affects me, the only champion who has votes, the person who deserves to not be yeeted and to have his reads followed EACH AND EVERY DAY! And I am SICK! I am SICK OF NOT GETTING THE RESPECT I DESERVE! :mad:
which feels like your standard ~*~*~rule of three~*~*~ junk
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 542
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Oscar

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 4]

Post by obscurity »

I find it odd that Jack would choose to kill some guy posting gifs who parked on a random vanity wagon over the multiple people tunneling him who are clearer and I stand by my read on him.

But like after yesterday I'm not going to try to control the direction, it's not like I've played with him before, he could just be a convincing wolf.

I will however happily sit in my NOOK/Lucy/+1 world for the time being and if y'all are wrong on Jack and I live emerge from the shadows again.
Schiavetto
The Mark
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: any/all

Post by Schiavetto »

doc dodge read felt Fine

i have zero objections to lucy/jackwagons today
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: JackofHearts2005] aubergine
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Neons wonderful town core

Neon
Porscha
Creature
Ruri

If your not in that list your on my list.

I'm much better at town reading than scum reading though and I need to reread basically everyone in this game and due to Overwatch 2 releasing and ruining my life I'm a day behind so ... sorry lol
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:26 pm Neons wonderful town core

Neon
Porscha
Creature
Ruri

I'm much better at town reading than scum reading though and I need to reread basically everyone in this game and due to Overwatch 2 releasing and ruining my life I'm a day behind so ... sorry lol
I should be in there.

Tell me about Porscha.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

So like, idk how y'all could have looked at EoD yesterday, then seen Lily's flip, and like... not see that Jack is very likely mafia.

obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:21 pm So like, idk how y'all could have looked at EoD yesterday, then seen Lily's flip, and like... not see that Jack is very likely mafia.
Can you elaborate on this?
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Like... I don't know if I'm missing some sort of game state awareness but why does Lily being town automatically make Jack mafia, why isn't it possible that it was town/town with mafia sitting pretty?

This is not to defend Jack, I acknowledge the possibility I'm pocketed, I just don't see why this should be obvious to us or why you're so confident. It would help me if you could explain, if maybe your background has something to do with it too because there's something I'm not getting?
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Idk I do very much acknowledge that it's possible Jack is mafia and I'm being ridiculous, part of this is just me wanting to learn for the future.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Neon
Porscha
Creature
Ruri

Wish I was on your list but at least you are naked town :meany:

Try to save posts if you can, I'd like to talk some stuff through with you tomorrow
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

obscurity wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:37 pm Like... I don't know if I'm missing some sort of game state awareness but why does Lily being town automatically make Jack mafia, why isn't it possible that it was town/town with mafia sitting pretty?

This is not to defend Jack, I acknowledge the possibility I'm pocketed, I just don't see why this should be obvious to us or why you're so confident. It would help me if you could explain, if maybe your background has something to do with it too because there's something I'm not getting?
I don't think EoD would have been so stagnant if Jack was town. There were people sitting on Lily that needed to be there for strategic reasons, at least that's how it felt to me.

Plus, Lily's wagon looked dirty af. Jack's did not (possible exception Nook), which further suggests wolves had a vested interest in making Lily go over. This makes little sense if Lily/Jack are t/t since Jack is a respected player, and while Lily isn't bad, they're not established on this site, and based on their play/threadposition, would be beneficial to keep around for a late game miselim.

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:14 pm

Neon
Porscha
Creature
Ruri

I should be in there.

Tell me about Porscha.
Should you be there? Dunno about that one.

Porscha is acting like the Porscha I've played with who's been town every time. Kinda like barely there solving early. Gets more solvy as time goes on. I liked how they've approached today.

At some point Porscha will screw me but this is not that day methinks.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

obscurity wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:37 pm Like... I don't know if I'm missing some sort of game state awareness but why does Lily being town automatically make Jack mafia, why isn't it possible that it was town/town with mafia sitting pretty?

*pulls out chainsaw starts trimming hedges*

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

obscurity wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:44 pm

Neon
Porscha
Creature
Ruri

Wish I was on your list but at least you are naked town :meany:

Try to save posts if you can, I'd like to talk some stuff through with you tomorrow
I've barely posted the last two days tbf

ImageImage

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

obscurity wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:01 pm That's fine, can I just have some solid reasons for why he's mafia?
Bad reaction to my red check
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

obscurity wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:25 pm Possible NOOK moved his vote to Cape EOD1 to save his partner Lucy.
Doesn't sound like me
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

obscurity wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:17 pm I find it odd that Jack would choose to kill some guy posting gifs who parked on a random vanity wagon over the multiple people tunneling him who are clearer and I stand by my read on him.

But like after yesterday I'm not going to try to control the direction, it's not like I've played with him before, he could just be a convincing wolf.

I will however happily sit in my NOOK/Lucy/+1 world for the time being and if y'all are wrong on Jack and I live emerge from the shadows again.
As if there's only one mafia left lol

Worth mentioning rondo also just finished helping wreck a mafia team* at f5

Idr if jack would know that or not but someone on the team probably does, id guess

Jacks tone generally seems kinda off but might just not be enjoying the game, hard to say
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 358

Post by DrWilgy »

Good hello everyone
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:39 pm wilgy's handling of my slot just feels a bit different than every other game i've played with them. it feels less like they want to solve my alignment and more like they want to throw me into a woodchipper but it's not a set in stone read just a vibe i got from briefly skimming each person on my wagon's iso
For your post mortem reading Lily: To be fair, I did want to throw you in a wood chipper. You had way too much equity with Sabi and there's no shot I solve you at lylo I think.

In the moment Falcon also is in that category, but chipping you provided way more data than chipping Falcon... Who still should probably be chipped.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Creature wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:59 pm If Jack is wolf and Lily is town anne is even more suspicious.
Why though?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:53 pm I faked a red so I could get a couple reads it doesn't get much townier than that lol
Give gun plz, I'll shoot Nook
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:55 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:53 pm I faked a red so I could get a couple reads it doesn't get much townier than that lol
Give gun plz, I'll shoot Nook

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

obscurity wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:42 am Actually, pyxxy/Seanzie/Porscha all town
Why Porscha? That seems added oddly.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

obscurity wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:46 am Oh also Wilgy needs to be reconsidered

I think Wilgy/me/Neon and Anne for rep would've been far more clear kills than Rondo so something is up

Oh yeah and even Ruri after the doc claim..?
I mean, unless we are going the wrong direction and have mis-cleared.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

obscurity wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:41 am I present to you this mafia team

Lucy
nook
Wilgy

Okay Wilgy does seem towny but if Anne is town, which I do still believe based on her stuff with Sabi, there is stuff that she's definitely wrong about

Does anyone have an idea of Wilgy's scum range and a link to past games

Lucy/NOOK+1 with someone else also possible

I kind of think that Jack is town and feels like NOOK just pushing for a ML there. As a villager NOOK may consider more what Jack's wolf motivation in defending him may be. Plus the NOOK thing on Ruri just felt like a pointless diversion and it doesn't really feel like he cares about reads

1 in NOOK/Jack, I admit I could be wrong on Jack. I'm more confident on this than Lucy because of some unpaired stuff with Sabi
If anyone alive has a decent tell on my scum range I think it's Nook.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Creature wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:00 pm
obscurity wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:17 pm Anne's lack of contributions and 2 posts today bother me but I think she is reasonably unpaired with Sabi.

Jack feels towny but there's a chance he's just pocketing me and may need to be flipped.

Creature feels town.

DrWilgy I need to review.

falcon45ca I need to review.

lucy could be mafia.

NANOOK is probably mafia.

Neon is likely town.

Porscha feels like town today.

pyxxy feels like town today.

Ruri I believe the claim.

Schiavetto idk

Seanzie felt okay today but still nullish.
anne wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:07 pm Yeah and Lucy hasn’t been super townie today either so I can see that team. The only thing is that I have an inkling Jack could be snowing me somewhat but it’s hard to gauge because of the amount of activity in this game.
You two repeatedly making soft uwu defenses of Jack while Jack hasn't done shit today makes me even more confident he's wolf and at least one of you two are with him.
Aye, this is a good take.

Lily being town I think vastly opens up the case for a deep wolf between you/obscurity.

Obscurity especially as they were still going very hard on Lily when Sabi wagon was presented.

I'll need to do ISOs when I can.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Also further thinking while I am at it, I don't think Jack kills Rondo.

Rondo dying when Rondo's PoE had him town feels like it'd just be an error for Jack to shoot him.

Creature, Seanzie and Nook gunning for Jack out of the gate Is a bad feel.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Or simpler: Rondo is not a NK if we are heading the correct direction.

Rondo only gets yeeted if wolves are good with the current momentum. Seanzie, Nook and Creature pushed that momentum out of the gate.

Still don't think there's a W in Seanzie, but idk between Nook, Creature.

If it's Nook, maybe Obscurity reevaluation is needed.
Image Image Image
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 428

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:05 am
obscurity wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:42 am Actually, pyxxy/Seanzie/Porscha all town
i'm just so towny uwu
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Creature wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:01 pm Jack should prob be resolved today because yesterday's Lilypetal wagon sucked ass and I find it hard wolves all piled there and none of them went for a town!Jack mislynch.
I just don't get this. Why would wolves not go on W Jack or one of the vanity votes? Jack votes when Lily was clearly going over would just be easy equity without a teammate risk?

Also do you disagree that Lily was needing to be resolved? I can't tell if you are/were truly upset with the Lily wagon or if that's ruse.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Further, of wolves just piled on Lily to avoid voting a teammate, who are they?

Falcon maybe, Obscurity maybe, but Anne, Ruri, and Neon are town. I'm hard town leaning pyxxy's recent posts as well.

Wolf Obscurity was tunneling Lily since d1, so that's not a save/derail effort.

Falcon, maybe but again why doesn't W Falcon just bus to try to regain some footing?
Image Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:19 am Also further thinking while I am at it, I don't think Jack kills Rondo.

Rondo dying when Rondo's PoE had him town feels like it'd just be an error for Jack to shoot him.

Creature, Seanzie and Nook gunning for Jack out of the gate Is a bad feel.
i'm pretty sure I remember jack being in rondo's poe... not tr'd by rondo
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:29 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:05 am
i'm just so towny uwu
Fair enough
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:36 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:23 am too bad rondo can't give his poe eh
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:57 am Town:
Anne
Wilgy
Obscurity

Probably town:
Mac
Seanzie
Falcon
Rondo

Idk:
Neon
Nanook
Creature
Porscha
Pix
Ruri

One
scum here:
Lucy
Lily

Scum:
Sabi

Roughly in order outside of the idk category.

obscurity wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:20 am Town:
Creature
Anne
Neon
Wilgy

Probably Town:
lucy
Jack
Pyxxy
Rondo

Protective?
Ruri

Null:
NANOOK
Schiavetto
Falcon
Porscha

Scum:
Seanzie
lilypetal
Porscha wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:23 am too bad rondo can't give his poe eh
I read this as Jack probably town with Lucy as a remaining wolf.

Also alot of Rondo's gifs following this seemed to have beef with the whole Ruri/Nook thing, but I can't really make heads of it.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

obscurity wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:17 pm I find it odd that Jack would choose to kill some guy posting gifs who parked on a random vanity wagon over the multiple people tunneling him who are clearer and I stand by my read on him.
vibe
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon
Porscha
Creature
Ruri

Your tr list seems awfully thin tbh. You have only 3 tr since yourself doesn't count?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:20 pm
obscurity wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:01 pm That's fine, can I just have some solid reasons for why he's mafia?
Talk to me about this. If time allows I'll re read, but would appreciate you pointing me if possible.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I'm caught up it seems.

Thoughts:
Lily flipping town pivots obscurity for me very hard. I will however need to re read as I don't know if this feeling is justified.

Falcon needs to go.

Ruri is still town per Nook.

My conclusion of Sean, Anne, Lucy town still hold.

Momentum makes me question Jack's alignment. I don't think it makes sense for Jack to be W in this gamestate, but perhaps I'm tin foiling abit.

Pyxxy is likely town.

I've realized that I've lost my thoughts re: Schiavetto and Porscha and need to re read those slots.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I sleep now. Should be available for discussion tomorrow.
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:44 am

Neon
Porscha
Creature
Ruri

Your tr list seems awfully thin tbh. You have only 3 tr since yourself doesn't count?
None of y'all are towny.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Give me a reason to town read you.

ImageImage

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:46 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:20 pm
Talk to me about this. If time allows I'll re read, but would appreciate you pointing me if possible.
Idk just read his posts around the same time

Wilgy probably town but it's not certified
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

inda wild that we've got less than a day left and half the game hasn't voted at all

weekends do take precedence though

hopefully those who have a long weekend use it wisely for scumhunting

------

Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Creature, Seanzie, pyxxy, obscurity, Neon, Schiavetto

as of right now
Jackofhearts2005 -- Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Creature, Seanzie
lucy -- Voters: Schiavetto
NANOOK -- Voters: pyxxy, obscurity
pyxxy -- Voters: Neon

Non-Voters: anne, DrWigly, falcon45ca, Jackofhearts2005, lucy, Porscha, Ruri

------

Does this mean anything? No idea. 🤷
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

yeah schia town
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:11 am yeah schia town
ven if lucy flips town?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:15 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:11 am yeah schia town
ven if lucy flips town?
maybe not but there would be more to evaluate and work with if we crossed that bridge to determine an answer
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 124
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

one in wigly/porscha

Return to “Previous Rackets”