NANOOK
No votes
Neon
18%
Porscha
9%
No one
No votes
It's just the one killer, actually. (Host/dead/non-player)
73%

Total votes: 11
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 358

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 2]

Post by DrWilgy »

lucy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:49 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:04 pm
obscurity wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:40 pm I tried to switch to Lucy eod but it was locked and not letting me by the time I got back... not that it mattered

I think you guys fighting and demanding things be your way is letting some really easy wolves slip by whilst I townread the 3 of you (sabi/Anne/Mac). We should kill Lucy and lilypetal and stop letting wolves do nothing.
I agree Mac is town, but I'm not sold on the other two.

A W in Lucy or Sabi makes sense. If it's Sabi, Lucy is just correct. If it's Lucy, they are pushing in the same direction as Mac to drive a misyeet.
"If it's Sabi, Lucy is just correct." you mean if it's sabi then lynching Lucy is correct?
Nope, the opposite. It's mostly why I thought there was a diff check between you and Sabi. "Lucy is just correct" as in "Lucy has the correct read"
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 4]

Post by DrWilgy »

obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:50 am I don't think NOOK/Jack* are paired rather, I think they're unpaired

I think Wilgy saying that I look worse if NOOK is mafia makes 0 sense because I've been pushing on NOOK all day today. Feels like dude is just pulling shit at this point
That was supposed to be Creature. Head moving too quick at 1:30 am.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:51 am Also this is like the third time Wilgy has been like "yeah obscurity seems bad BUT I need to review"... dude way past his review deadline, burn it
You don't get to determine what time I have to play and what I desire to do with that time.

If someone else saw the same thing I did with you pushing Lily over Sabi, maybe they with more time get to it before me which would be helpful.

Voicing intention is just as good to get data and I very much dislike that you'd just reject it as such.
Image Image Image
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 542
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Oscar

Post by obscurity »

Yeah okay I'm back to being unsure on you. I'm just unsure on general besides wanting the flip in NOOK/Jack.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:02 am
obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:51 am Also this is like the third time Wilgy has been like "yeah obscurity seems bad BUT I need to review"... dude way past his review deadline, burn it
You don't get to determine what time I have to play and what I desire to do with that time.

If someone else saw the same thing I did with you pushing Lily over Sabi, maybe they with more time get to it before me which would be helpful.

Voicing intention is just as good to get data and I very much dislike that you'd just reject it as such.
I never pushed Lily over Sabi. I repeatedly said that I wanted Sabi flipped. Sabi had an 8 vote wagon and my side vote meant nothing. This is what I mean about you making shit up.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:51 am NOOK why do you have 0 thoughts on Anne's alignment?
I've read maybe a dozen anne posts and im not particularly good at reading her in a vacuum
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Also I disagree that voicing intention is just as good because mafia can put something off by voicing intention on it multiple times and making it look like they're going to do something but not doing it.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:55 am Anne
1 in NOOK/Jack
Wilgy

Wilgy still clearing Anne makes no sense
It always really that nail in the coffin post that did it for me. I still think it's the weakest of the clears however when compared to the clears in Sean/Lucy, but I don't see it coming from wolf.

D3 however, I agree wasn't very good.
Image Image Image
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Wilgy why do you think you're still alive if you're clearing all the right people?

I think everyone should be asking themselves that.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Mafia killed a dude posting gifs who shaded Jack, Lucy, and Anne.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:04 am

I never pushed Lily over Sabi. I repeatedly said that I wanted Sabi flipped. Sabi had an 8 vote wagon and my side vote meant nothing. This is what I mean about you making shit up.
And this is exactly why I desire to reread you. Your timing on @ ing me to look at your ISO regarding Lily vs Sabi going over feels fishy as hell. I however, am not sure if this feeling is justified.
Image Image Image
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:08 am
obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:04 am

And this is exactly why I desire to reread you. Your timing on @ ing me to look at your ISO regarding Lily vs Sabi going over feels fishy as hell. I however, am not sure if this feeling is justified.
That's the thing it was never an @ on you to look at Lucy VS. sabi. It was just my individual sus of Lily in case I died that night. I was reading Lily and Sabi as paired which I said multiple times and I wanted Sabi dead first since she was basically mechanically outed in my eyes.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 186
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Hope everyone is having an AWESOME morning.

Sorry about not being around yesterday and tbh I'm not gonna be around a lot today so I'mma try to just like find the wolves this morning real quick nbd.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:08 am Mafia killed a dude posting gifs who shaded Jack, Lucy, and Anne.
Mac also shared these 3 people + Seanzie.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:07 am Wilgy why do you think you're still alive if you're clearing all the right people?

I think everyone should be asking themselves that.
That's been my entire headspace, and I seriously think it's because a NK on the gif poster does literally nothing to the Jack wagon.
Image Image Image
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

That's fair. We at least somewhat agree on that. I am however of the mentality that you/Lucy/Seanzie/Anne all being town isn't possible in this game state.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I don't really gaf what anybody has said today because it has lead to a 4 vote wagon on me. I kinda deserve it for pushing Lily incorrectly but obviously, there's not a lot of useful stuff happening this day phase. Luckily, you have me.

Here's my more or less null list going into today:
Porscha, Creature, Ruri, Neon, Pxxy, Schia

And that is where we're going to be looking.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

While the topic is open for discussion, Rondo was obviously killed to demoralize the town because his gifs were funny. I'll let you guys handle the investigation into secondary reasons.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Jack does it not bother you at all that NOOK seems to be pushing you without really caring at all about solving your alignment? Because right now I think the chances of you and NOOK being V/V is like 2%
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Like why am I the only person you jumped at for pushing you yesterday when you don't even know me? Idk I'd think you'd care about the intentions of More than that if you're a villager and how your wagon may be wolf driven but you seem to just accept Seanzie there

I don't see why it's that low lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Also yesterday you said one in Lily/Lucy but now Lucy isn't even on that list, why?

Unless it's an "only mafia can make jokes" thing ig
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Because your both scummy, your treatment of each other is bizarre, and other reads
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

No clearing stuff with Sabi, some pingy stuff with Sabi

Lol
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:17 am Jack does it not bother you at all that NOOK seems to be pushing you without really caring at all about solving your alignment? Because right now I think the chances of you and NOOK being V/V is like 2%
I wasn't aware that was happening but yes, that is pretty bothersome.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

I need to go but if possible can someone pull the end vote list on the Cape and Sabi wagons and on Lily/Jack
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:18 am Like why am I the only person you jumped at for pushing you yesterday when you don't even know me? Idk I'd think you'd care about the intentions of More than that if you're a villager and how your wagon may be wolf driven but you seem to just accept Seanzie there
Um...most of my jumping yesterday (in which I pinged like....everybody?) was paraphrasing famous Miz promos? :biggrin:

Tbh, it's Creature and Seanzie that seem to not be doing any solving in a lazy wolfy way. Nanook yesterday and in the one post I've just read of his today seems so far from what I'd expect from wolf Nanook. Like I don't think wolf Nanook fakes peeks and then gives the finger to everyone who doesn't like his play.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:19 am Also yesterday you said one in Lily/Lucy but now Lucy isn't even on that list, why?
Because Lucy isn't null.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Creature/Seanzie comparatively to me I guess at least seem.. genuinely frustrated and like they believe their push? Like my feelings on Seanzie are meh but when I compare that to NOOK he just feels like he's going through the motions and not passionate about his reads. I expect if he's a villager he may be more considerate of the fact that you've shielded him and I don't know. I don't think what he pulled was something particularly difficult for a wolf to do. Performative stunts are much easier than faking believable pushes.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Like I didn't show up calendar yesterday, I have a concert to go to tonight for my wife's birthday (which was a few weeks ago but tickets were the gift I got her) and I just started hosting a mash. I replaced in to this game. I'm technically yeetable. I'm not gonna burn time going over stuff I've already gone over. I'm going to go dig into those nulls so that I leave a legacy and have a bunch of shit for anyone who is like "Idk I guess it's Jack" without actually bothering to look at me to look at.

Plus, it is indigenous people's day, which is super important to me as a person who is probably indigenous to somewhere.

Cya in a bit.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Like he faked a peek on the most nothing slot, with a difference check with 2 other slots doing nothing, then retracted it as a way to continue pushing against you even harder, in the world he's a wolf
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:34 am Like I didn't show up calendar yesterday, I have a concert to go to tonight for my wife's birthday (which was a few weeks ago but tickets were the gift I got her) and I just started hosting a mash. I replaced in to this game. I'm technically yeetable. I'm not gonna burn time going over stuff I've already gone over. I'm going to go dig into those nulls so that I leave a legacy and have a bunch of shit for anyone who is like "Idk I guess it's Jack" without actually bothering to look at me to look at.

Plus, it is indigenous people's day, which is super important to me as a person who is probably indigenous to somewhere.

Cya in a bit.
Fair enough. No worries. Happy indigenous people's day <3
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Ruri's iso is....an iso that exists, technically.

It's damn near empty, claim aside. Like there's a jokey accusation that Seanzie is a wolf because Seanzie is voting for Ruri and a misunderstanding that Rondo was ccing doc but that's basically it.

The doc claim is believable. I would expect some sort of protective along the lines of a 2 shot doc to be in this game. It's also entirely possible that there's a different doc exists and isn't ccing or pushing Ruri because they don't want to out. Probably not, though, cause after 3 nights, another doc is probably out of shots and would just tackle Ruri.

So townlean but I'm not happy with the slot.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:44 am Ruri's iso is....an iso that exists, technically.

It's damn near empty, claim aside. Like there's a jokey accusation that Seanzie is a wolf because Seanzie is voting for Ruri and a misunderstanding that Rondo was ccing doc but that's basically it.

The doc claim is believable. I would expect some sort of protective along the lines of a 2 shot doc to be in this game. It's also entirely possible that there's a different doc exists and isn't ccing or pushing Ruri because they don't want to out. Probably not, though, cause after 3 nights, another doc is probably out of shots and would just tackle Ruri.

So townlean but I'm not happy with the slot.
At the very least, we have time to wait until the wolves kill Ruri, the wolves kill the other doc or the other doc outs and tackles Ruri. If that never happens, lolwolves for confirming the slot by default.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 1]

Schiavetto wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:47 pm
Schiavetto wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:44 pm Gm.

Say it back >:(
lol cute
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

(Lol this isn't the world we're in because this is a Sloonei game but wouldn't it be funny if Nanook was really a jester?)
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Schiavetto wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:25 pm It's midterms, every ballot counts
This is also a good joke.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Schia iso is also pretty empty but there are a few nuggets of chicken in there.
Schiavetto wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:26 pm
Schiavetto wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:20 pm Now somebody vote Sabi
Sigh, I'll do it.
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:53 pm
Schiavetto wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:02 pm Page 1.
-Anne response to King!Cape suggestion feels cozy; not sure how I feel abt DrWilgy's being caught off-guard by it
-Greetings is like the most boring opener ever
-Hi Nanook

P2.
-Scotty on Sabi in #53, immediate reaction is "it's not that serious" but idk. Points for zeal?
-Neon & Porscha's tea party looks fun, wish I was invited
-Alison train is no longer funny as of Seanzie's vote
-78 like, makes sense.
-obscurity entrance w/ resignation from the get-go is a turnoff.
-Anne on Neon is chill
-86 from lucy feels self-conscious

P3.
-Oh cool Scotty is voting obscurity, go off king
-#111 Scattershot questions are Something, wonder what you do with them. Liked the rank request more than the questions.
-#116 trying to decide if I actually have an issue with this post's content or if it's just that the language feels overly wrought. Maybe bugs me that there's no apparent investment in what the playstyle actually is & if it's translating, just that it was mentioned? kinda limp.
-#120 hm.
-#122 hm!
-Seanzie is cool, I've decided.

P4.
-Happy to see Jack but admittedly a bit worried - I've heard he's unyeetable. What if he's a wolf, and the time comes for us to yeet him? We'd be SOL.
-oh hey it's lucy.
-175 i have a lot of cop stories but none of them are very happy, soz. fuck 12
-176 is pretty cool though, fuck 12
-183 call that a cold case, also fuck 12
-189 yeah more along these lines. fuck 12.
-Wilgy using some other player to read obsc feels skeezy.

P5.
-I think I dislike Wilgy's behavior around obscurity's no-outing-TRs-yet thing more than I dislike the thing itself
-what is mac doing

P6.
-254 from Sabi weird compared to their earlier stuff re: playstyle
-it's time for me to say it. i don't think genitals are funny. i know this makes me weird. i don't like fart jokes either. point and laugh, idc, i'm speaking my truth.
-Lilypetal vote from Cape is cool

P7.
-Feel like about here is where that weird energy I was getting from Scotty/Sabi when I came in started
-and just like then i'm kind of over it
-I have another take. American Dragon was like, just okay. Just okay.
-obsc on creature is Meh.

P8.
-This page is somehow more boring than page 5
-Scotty on Neon is blegh.

P9.
-Oh hey it's me.
HI I tried to track down these posts.

Can you expand on that?

The critiques abiut me was that I was stiff at start of the game because new play style and limited post. My style is a lot more flowy and careless so I do sound different.

Also sorry about the genitalia
I think these bits are town indicative. It's not a lock thing. I don't think Schia is out of their wolfrange. Still, gth, this is a town slot.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Pxxy is obviously town for having a minor in gender studies, which means they vote democrat.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Schiavetto
The Mark
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: any/all

Post by Schiavetto »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:37 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:17 am
pyxxy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:15 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:11 am yeah schia town
ven if lucy flips town?
maybe not but there would be more to evaluate and work with if we crossed that bridge to determine an answer
kay sorry I've been stewing on this for a bit, I really feel like Schiavetto has done squat since dropping a big catchup post D1

like you just re-read Schia, right? I think going one-by-one their posts read as slightly towny to me. But as a whole, there's very little effort at solving anything.
search.php?author_id=1101&t=2427

and then their votes are all over the place
D1: Scotty [1]
D2: Sabiplz [9]
D3: lucy [1]: Schiavetto
today D4: back being alone on lcu

town, outed scum, ? vanity wagon ?
Schiavetto wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:14 am
pyxxy wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:27 am
Schiavetto
- what does schia think about anne? is my question
it's a fine question, just trying to figure out why that in particular is your question for me in particular

like i can see the vill motivation for this question. but.

i haven't done too much this game &i feel like there would be more urgent lines of inquiry.

to answer you though, i had the thought going into D2 that anne had a lot of Good posts d1 but none that felt locking - when Mac came in pushing for the tri-dome part of why I poked at lucy was bc it felt weird being one of the only other ppl in thread at a time (early-phase) when it wouldve been helpful to have more movement around the three & i felt she was being avoidant. i don't think any of anne's treatment of sabi d2 was distinctly unpartnered & i did have the thought at one point that with sabi already outed it would make sense for partner!anne to railroad the lim anyway
Schiavetto wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:07 pm it's not a world i'm super invested in living in though & there are other things to worry about imo
@Schiavetto, what other things? What more urgent lines of inquiry?

poke poke [VOTE: Schiavetto] aubergine

btw I asked how you felt about anne, schia, because in my mind there's really only two ways to read her slot, either her flipping sabi was a planned scum play, or it wasn't and anne should be conf!town. I think there is actually an argument for both, given Sabi didn't post for like ~8 hours or something yet managed to respond to anne's snipe in 6 minutes flat. Which to me hints at...and I'm still new so I don't know squat about setups...but could there be a daychat for mafia? Someone tell me I'm loony.

But being wishywashy on anne to me feels like you're not invested in the game, which makes sense if you're scum and the miskills are flowing and so you haven't had to pay any attention to what's actually going on. So up you go.
what is your definition of wishywashy

i don't see wishywashy

a man is capable of holding more than a thought at a time
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

I guess Ruri could be mafia who was coached into a half-decent claim, /shrug.

It's true she's done legitimately nothing outside of the claim.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

basically I don't trust anyone today. I don't think people are on the right path with Jack. hell it could be Ruri/NOOK/Falcon or legit any combination of shit.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:18 am I guess Ruri could be mafia who was coached into a half-decent claim, /shrug.

I think Nook would have to be a W with Ruri for this to be the case.
Image Image Image
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

well i do think NOOK is mafia.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:21 am
obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:18 am I guess Ruri could be mafia who was coached into a half-decent claim, /shrug.

I'm of the opposite opinion. I don't think Ruri and Nanook are ever wolves together.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:20 am basically I don't trust anyone today. I don't think people are on the right path with Jack. hell it could be Ruri/NOOK/Falcon or legit any combination of shit.
Seems a valid possibility, but level 1.

Falcon fits with every team combo I think so putting him in as wolf would need to find the two remaining.

Like I could just as easily say Anne/Nook/Falcon or Creature/Nook/Falcon.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:22 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:21 am

I'm of the opposite opinion. I don't think Ruri and Nanook are ever wolves together.
I agree with this, which is mostly why I think Ruri is clear.
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Rackets”