NANOOK
No votes
Neon
18%
Porscha
9%
No one
No votes
It's just the one killer, actually. (Host/dead/non-player)
73%

Total votes: 11
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 358

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 4]

Post by DrWilgy »

Creature wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:11 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:08 pm
Creature wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:05 pm Why are you all trying too damn hard to save Jack? Is there any good reason to townread him or are you all just afraid of possibly mislynching a strong player?

I've stated a lot of reasons to wolfread Jack even non-Mac related reasons. I have yet to see an actual reason to townread Jack that is not "jAcK iS pRoBaBlY tOwN".

The Lilypetal wagon grew with little to no resistance and afair Jack was leading until like 8 players were piled on Lilypetal.

Even with Jack being the counterwagon to a mislynch and the optimacy of solving counterwagons to mislynch, it feels like it's pretty damn hard to get anyone to vote Jack.
It just doesn't make sense with Rondo dying, and I'm partial to believing your read on Jack at this point.

The points that I've seen are mostly Lily wagon related, which I've already pointed out are moot, and then Mac legacy related which I'm not sure about.

None of the lines of play today point to Jack being wolf.
I'm pretty sure Jack literally watched Rondo demolish two wolves in King of the Hill so Jack has good reasons to fearkill Rondo. I don't think Jack nightkills me here because I get mislynched a lot and often tinfoil my own reads. There's no way you can townread Jack from a common nightkill.
It's more than the nightkill, it's the momentum of the game. The game immediately today went into a wagon on Jack and that's pretty much it. There's been no solving around it, the wagon just exists and has stuck.

Also NK analysis always seems to get discredited for some reason. Rondo was literally posting gifs. You've posted as to why you weren't NK'd fine, but there's Nook and Seanzie, and Seanzie is about as cleared as can be.

I g2g now, [VOTE: Creature] aubergine may be on via mobile, but we'll see. Site's been real FONKY on my phone and I have like 10 posts left.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Creature wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:15 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:13 pm I have no real basis for that thought beyond "vague gamestate vibes:
You mean a lot of players suddenly townreading him for ??? reasons? Do you think he's being TMI'd?
If I could articulate them I wouldn't have called them vague :p
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:19 pm
Creature wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:05 pm Why are you all trying too damn hard to save Jack? Is there any good reason to townread him or are you all just afraid of possibly mislynching a strong player?

I've stated a lot of reasons to wolfread Jack even non-Mac related reasons. I have yet to see an actual reason to townread Jack that is not "jAcK iS pRoBaBlY tOwN".

The Lilypetal wagon grew with little to no resistance and afair Jack was leading until like 8 players were piled on Lilypetal.

Even with Jack being the counterwagon to a mislynch and the optimacy of solving counterwagons to mislynch, it feels like it's pretty damn hard to get anyone to vote Jack.
It just doesn't make sense with Rondo dying, and I'm partial to believing your read on Jack at this point.

The points that I've seen are mostly Lily wagon related, which I've already pointed out are moot, and then Mac legacy related which I'm not sure about.

I'm pretty sure Jack literally watched Rondo demolish two wolves in King of the Hill so Jack has good reasons to fearkill Rondo. I don't think Jack nightkills me here because I get mislynched a lot and often tinfoil my own reads. There's no way you can townread Jack from a common nightkill.
It's more than the nightkill, it's the momentum of the game. The game immediately today went into a wagon on Jack and that's pretty much it. There's been no solving around it, the wagon just exists and has stuck.

Also NK analysis always seems to get discredited for some reason. Rondo was literally posting gifs. You've posted as to why you weren't NK'd fine, but there's Nook and Seanzie, and Seanzie is about as cleared as can be.

I g2g now, [VOTE: Creature] aubergine may be on via mobile, but we'll see. Site's been real FONKY on my phone and I have like 10 posts left.
Uhh... how am I clear?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

anne
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 183
Aka: neopest

Post by anne »

I haven’t done anything to look good lol so that’s patently false but okay Creature. Fwiw Creature is probably town but his read on me is bad
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 196

Post by Creature »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:19 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:13 pm I have no real basis for that thought beyond "vague gamestate vibes:
You mean a lot of players suddenly townreading him for ??? reasons? Do you think he's being TMI'd?
Can't you make anything out of everyone's massive efforts to save Jack for little to no reason?

Creature wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:17 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:14 pm
anne wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:13 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:12 pm I don't see a difference between how people are talking about creature this game vs last one lol

I haven't read him so idk could easily be missing something but 🤷‍♀️
What does this mean?
It means creature is miselim bait.
I get mislynched a fair lot this site while I haven't been mislynched in MU since 2020. I feel like there's some form of elitism in games where less charismatic players get lynched way more often than the most popular players.
Imo its more that iirc your first game or two you were really high volume obvious town and now the standard is set kinda higher than is probably fair

And maybe some of the elitism thing too
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Also, if me, Creature or Nook ended up dead last night, that would immediately implicate Jack.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Creature wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:20 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:19 pm
Can't you make anything out of everyone's massive efforts to save Jack for little to no reason?
I'm not caught up and I've read barely any of it outside of wilgy so

I can pretend that's the reason if you want tho lol
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 358

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:17 pm

The Rondo kill was just weird, trying to say "Jack can't be wolf because the Rondo kill" is a very weak take imo. We have no idea why the wolves killed Rondo - PR read, because of their read, fearkill, gamestate preservation, who knows?

What "lines of play" exactly?

If this is your only reason to TR Jack, that might be a bad sign.
See above, it's an entire gamestate type thing. Plus I do think Jack was trying to hunt this cycle fwiw. I don't see that in the people pushing him. Maybe Lucy's hunting is legitimate?
Seanzie wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:20 pm

Uhh... how am I clear?
Sabi interactions. I have you and Lucy cleared because of it. Can quote it later.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Creature wagon is very bad.

I have correctly read Creature every game I've played with them. I am very confident they are town here. They are a super common miselim target, and I won't let it happen this time.

The random unsupported Jack townreads with a Creature wagon coming out of nowhere is clearly wolf-driven.

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

My top two wolfreads are Jack and anne.

I could see lucy and falcon45ca being wolves too but I've seen both of them being mislynched a lot in games lately just like Lilypetal. I'm also afraid of the Jack wagon getting derailed into a townie again because that'll mean he's gonna still be alive tomorrow as a massive question mark.

I guess atp I want Jack sorted so we can maybe make something out of D3.
Schiavetto
The Mark
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: any/all

Post by Schiavetto »

my main thing w creature is like

idk if they make the error they did w/rt lilywagon composition as scum.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:23 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:17 pm

The Rondo kill was just weird, trying to say "Jack can't be wolf because the Rondo kill" is a very weak take imo. We have no idea why the wolves killed Rondo - PR read, because of their read, fearkill, gamestate preservation, who knows?

What "lines of play" exactly?

If this is your only reason to TR Jack, that might be a bad sign.
See above, it's an entire gamestate type thing. Plus I do think Jack was trying to hunt this cycle fwiw. I don't see that in the people pushing him. Maybe Lucy's hunting is legitimate?
Seanzie wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:20 pm

Uhh... how am I clear?
Sabi interactions. I have you and Lucy cleared because of it. Can quote it later.
Jack needed to do something to survive today, and they aren't so bad at wolf that they can't fake hunt.

Yesterday we had a clear EoD gamestate that points to wolf!Jack. That tends to put people in a holding pattern until Jack is dealt with. Expecting townies to push in other directions when there is a clear optimal yeet is meh.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Schiavetto wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:26 pm my main thing w creature is like

Please vote Jack.

anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

ill vote jack over creature, but waiting to see if anyone else shows up
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:29 pm
Schiavetto wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:26 pm my main thing w creature is like

Please vote Jack.
& indeed there will be time
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

anne wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:31 pm ill vote jack over creature, but waiting to see if anyone else shows up
Why wait?

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

anne wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:31 pm ill vote jack over creature, but waiting to see if anyone else shows up
I'm paranoid of you because you keep surviving + you keep having bad solves (like Lilypetal). If you're town I hope you change that (at least the second part).
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

Creature wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:35 pm
I'm paranoid of you because you keep surviving + you keep having bad solves (like Lilypetal). If you're town I hope you change that (at least the second part).
"Bad solves" I scumread one person wrongly lmao
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:24 pm Creature wagon is very bad.

I have correctly read Creature every game I've played with them. I am very confident they are town here. They are a super common miselim target, and I won't let it happen this time.

The random unsupported Jack townreads with a Creature wagon coming out of nowhere is clearly wolf-driven.
f Jack flips scum then how does that make the other two Creature wagoneers look? (DrWigly and falcon)

Or are you thinking that it's less about who's voting for Creature and more who's been pushing that wagon today? (if this, who?)
Seanzie wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:34 pm
Why wait?
+1, waiting makes sense until you say that you are waiting, imo
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

Creature stop whining every game about people holding your town game to impossible standards when you do the same to everyone else.
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

Kinda wanna podrace. I don't think Synners podrace but it sure would be fun to podrace.
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:34 pm
Why wait?
Because I don't feel strongly enough about Jack, but I will vote Jack to save Creature.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

anne wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:37 pm Creature stop whining every game about people holding your town game to impossible standards when you do the same to everyone else.
Ok then do you have a solve rn?
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

So I'm fine just twiddling my thumbs at EOD
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 428

Post by Porscha »

Creature wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:17 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:14 pm
anne wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:13 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:12 pm I don't see a difference between how people are talking about creature this game vs last one lol

I haven't read him so idk could easily be missing something but 🤷‍♀️
What does this mean?
It means creature is miselim bait.
I get mislynched a fair lot this site while I haven't been mislynched in MU since 2020. I feel like there's some form of elitism in games where less charismatic players get lynched way more often than the most popular players.
careful the cops will come find you for this one cuz they don't wanna hear it ;p
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

anne wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:36 pm
Creature wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:35 pm
"Bad solves" I scumread one person wrongly lmao
Fwiw this is a bit of what gives me pause with Jack - like i'm not over the moon about him here but everytime I see something along the lines of "He was wrong about Lily" i'm just like

!_!
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

Creature wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:38 pm
anne wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:37 pm Creature stop whining every game about people holding your town game to impossible standards when you do the same to everyone else.
1. Your mom
2. Tu madre
3. Katze

I have no real solve. My best guess is one in Jack and Seanzie and then maybe Nook or Porscha or Neon. MAYBE Obscurity if he's snowing everyone
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

anne wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:38 pm So I'm fine just twiddling my thumbs at EOD
One, two, three, four
I declare a thumb war
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

pxxxy could be scum as well, forgot about him. Schia is honestly probably town and is especially town if Jack is mafia.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

anne wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:39 pm
1. Your mom
2. Tu madre
3. Katze

I have no real solve. My best guess is one in Jack and Seanzie and then maybe Nook or Porscha or Neon. MAYBE Obscurity if he's snowing everyone
My solve is literally Jack/you/lucy/falcon45ca because I'm townreading everybody else. Unless I'm being fooled by NANOOK or DrWilgy. Maybe Ruri is not even a doctor but meh the way they claimed didn't feel like it came from a wolf.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:07 am inda wild that we've got less than a day left and half the game hasn't voted at all

weekends do take precedence though

hopefully those who have a long weekend use it wisely for scumhunting

------

Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Creature, Seanzie, pyxxy, obscurity, Neon, Schiavetto

as of right now
Jackofhearts2005 -- Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Creature, Seanzie
lucy -- Voters: Schiavetto
NANOOK -- Voters: pyxxy, obscurity
pyxxy -- Voters: Neon

Non-Voters: anne, DrWigly, falcon45ca, Jackofhearts2005, lucy, Porscha, Ruri

------

Does this mean anything? No idea. 🤷
on-Voter update with ~20 minutes to go

- anne still holding out
- Wigly voted a _lot_ of places during the day iirc
- falcon plopped onto Creature which is wild
- @Jack sorry if you said this why not vote lucy as a counterwagon to yourself instead of starting a new wagon on Creature?
- lucy on jack
- Porscha still holding out
- Ruri afk per usual
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

Creature wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:42 pm
1. Your mom
2. Tu madre
3. Katze

My solve is literally Jack/you/lucy/falcon45ca because I'm townreading everybody else. Unless I'm being fooled by NANOOK or DrWilgy. Maybe Ruri is not even a doctor but meh the way they claimed didn't feel like it came from a wolf.
When did you flip on me
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I'm not completely sure on Jack but he's my best bet for wolf for a multitude of reasons (Mac's read + D3 wagonomics + his selfpresing play D3 and today).
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

anne wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:40 pm pxxxy could be scum as well, forgot about him. Schia is honestly probably town and is especially town if Jack is mafia.
empai noticed me 😍
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Schiavetto wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:43 pm
Creature wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:42 pm
1. Your mom
2. Tu madre
3. Katze

When did you flip on me
I almost included you alongside NANOOK and DrWilgy. I kinda found you towny for the Lilypetal wagon error thing.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 124
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

explain your read on me @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I see lucy, Porscha and Schiavetto sitting in the online list. Was I wrong about Jack?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Creature wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:50 pm I see lucy, Porscha and Schiavetto sitting in the online list. Was I wrong about Jack?
your feet must be so cold
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

lucy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:51 pm
Creature wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:50 pm I see lucy, Porscha and Schiavetto sitting in the online list. Was I wrong about Jack?
I feel like I am the main responsible for the Jack lynch and if I am wrong that's going to be largely my fault. This is why I'm pretty tense.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

i'm kinda in the mood to vanity or choo choo wagon
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

maybe should just off jack to have the conversation done and over with idk
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Whatever if I am wrong I'll let DrWilgy, obscurity and anne lead tomorrow.

It would be cool if Jack left a legacy too if he's town.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Creature wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:53 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:51 pm
I feel like I am the main responsible for the Jack lynch and if I am wrong that's going to be largely my fault. This is why I'm pretty tense.
want a massage or someone to tell you that it'll be okay or some benzo's
any way you slice it actions have consequences, what you've spent 20 years doing is gaining the tools to make decent decisions
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

jack specifically said he didnt believe his own reads enough to consider them a legacy worth leaving

lucy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:49 pm explain your read on me @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
You're poe
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:55 pm i'm kinda in the mood to vanity or choo choo wagon
Bit too risky to flashwagon atp. I feel like Jack would've done something by now if he knew he was a bad lynch?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Creature wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:55 pm Whatever if I am wrong I'll let DrWilgy, obscurity and anne lead tomorrow.

It would be cool if Jack left a legacy too if he's town.
lol, you do realize those 3 are my solve
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

sometimes you just gotta risk it for the biscuit you know
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:56 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:49 pm explain your read on me @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
You're poe
lol

Return to “Previous Rackets”