NANOOK
No votes
Neon
18%
Porscha
9%
No one
No votes
It's just the one killer, actually. (Host/dead/non-player)
73%

Total votes: 11
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 196

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 6]

Post by Creature »

I'm honestly afraid of us mislynching outside DrWilgy and then we'll have to deal with DrWilgy tomorrow again.

DrWilgy was pretty much the top lynch pick for yesterday prior anne and lucy died with DrWilgy/obscurity/anne as her suspects.

Perhaps I should just follow Mac's principle of resolving counterwagons:

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine

Ironically this also means NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME may need to be resolved too.

Anyway I believe DrWilgy/NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME/Schiavetto should contain at least one wolf, otherwise we really fucked up hard.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

obscurity wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:17 pm Like I do think it's reasonable to say not to ignore them though but also they should not be the only reason

The Neon wagon at this point feels like the worst possible thing and I hard veto that. I think Wilgy is town but the flip should 100% be in Wilgy/Schia. or we should've talked about that earlier I don't want Anne crap again
Yeah I wouldn't do Neon, but that's mostly because I trust Mac's read on her.

I hope to not defy you again.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 428

Post by Porscha »

obscurity wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:17 pm Like I do think it's reasonable to say not to ignore them though but also they should not be the only reason

The Neon wagon at this point feels like the worst possible thing and I hard veto that. I think Wilgy is town but the flip should 100% be in Wilgy/Schia. or we should've talked about that earlier I don't want Anne crap again
ugh I do remember neon being really unaligned with sabi that's right. fugg

flattery doesnt work well on me irl but wilgy does it really well in mafia I guess so i'm pocketed to hell and back
don't think it's schia but like i mentioned before I think I just inherently love schia so i'm biased
neon has good unalignment with sabi unless we believe it was early bus but it doesnt seem like it especially with anne flipping town sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo who wants to vote nook or falcon today mates (i know wilgy doesnt)

(i think pyxxy been pretty town but oscar's reads are starting to lose me)
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

hello where the hell is everybody lmao what is this eod
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

FALCON FLASH WAGON?
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 358

Post by DrWilgy »

Celebrating little brothers birthday but I'm around.

I really don't see why Obs would argue so against Neon.

Neon's not spewed by any measure. It's very strange.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I'm kinda waiting obscurity. I don't want to screw up again.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

yes falcon flash wagon porscha haha that sounds like so much
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I'm giving my track to falcon45ca. If falcon45ca gets lynched before I die then I'm giving it to pyxxy.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Creature wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:40 pm I'm giving my track to falcon45ca. If falcon45ca gets lynched before I die then I'm giving it to pyxxy.
cuz pyxxy also in your poe?
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 542
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Oscar

Post by obscurity »

Okay I'm around but eh

My preference is like

Schia > Wilgy > Neon in these

While I think NANOOK 's been townier today I'm still a bit skeeved by his role not fitting with this setup

Ruri should die if she is not using her doc again I tagged her she should know. Creature should not die
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

why dont we all flash wagon pyxxy then
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Again, I'm more confident in Falcon being town this game than even Nook.

Like, maybe Ruri flash wagon makes sense? But outside of Ruri/Neon/Shia I don't think we catch a wolf.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:39 pm Celebrating little brothers birthday but I'm around.

I really don't see why Obs would argue so against Neon.

Neon's not spewed by any measure. It's very strange.
Well I came into yesterday tunneling them then went through an entire character arc with them and ended up with them lock town

They're also vouched for by Mac and when I just reread day 1 they're super unaligned with the mafia
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Porscha wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:42 pm
Creature wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:40 pm I'm giving my track to falcon45ca. If falcon45ca gets lynched before I die then I'm giving it to pyxxy.
Yes, pyxxy is also in POE, although looks slightly better if NANOOK is town and telling the truth.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I mean sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss if you guys wanna flip wilgy go for it I just can't do it myself
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Porscha wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:42 pm
Yes, pyxxy is also in POE, although looks slightly better if NANOOK is town and telling the truth.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

obscurity wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:42 pm Okay I'm around but eh

My preference is like

Schia > Wilgy > Neon in these

While I think NANOOK 's been townier today I'm still a bit skeeved by his role not fitting with this setup

Ruri should die if she is not using her doc again I tagged her she should know. Creature should not die
As in creature should not be dying overnight because he should be docced by Ruri
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Porscha wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:43 pm I mean sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss if you guys wanna flip wilgy go for it I just can't do it myself
I'd really rather not.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

I guess Porcha's whole progression on Wilgy is villagery
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

I need to go again I'm doing something with my parents
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:42 pm Again, I'm more confident in Falcon being town this game than even Nook.

Like, maybe Ruri flash wagon makes sense? But outside of Ruri/Neon/Shia I don't think we catch a wolf.
I wouldn't consider lynching Ruri until I'm dead.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Porscha wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:43 pm I mean sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss if you guys wanna flip wilgy go for it I just can't do it myself
Feel free to move your vote to Schiavetto and let it rand. I would move out but I'm afraid of the Neon wagon taking over.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

i'm skeptical of nook but his accusations of who moved when lined up with others so it appears accurate and idk what to do
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Creature wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:46 pm
Feel free to move your vote to Schiavetto and let it rand. I would move out but I'm afraid of the Neon wagon taking over.
I am screeching like a majestic eagle b/c I dont think it's wilgy or schia I am quite stresst
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Porscha wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:42 pm why dont we all flash wagon pyxxy then
hy do you insist on acting scummy?

First you spend tons of posts pushing Ruri, then drop it completely. Then you're pushing Schia. Now you're pushing me.

Note, I'm saying pushing. Not investigating, not really creating a case against because your only effort was in the Ruri case and when that didn't take hold you gave up on it really easier. Nor did you make those posts easy to digest for the rest of town. There's nothing wrong with having an investigative style that relies on re-reading and quoting as you go. But it was never made to convince anyone in a meaningful way. It was fluff to try and distract town.

You are honestly working your way out of my null reads into my bad vibes section. Your actions today and honestly a bit of yesterday too especially at EOD make no sense for a towny. Falcon is a great example of did weird shit but things that could clearly have a town benefit.

Yesterday you begged for a flash wagon and you got one. Today you're doing the same thing again.

Why are you so afraid of a Wigly flip, Porscha?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Porscha wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:47 pm
I am screeching like a majestic eagle b/c I dont think it's wilgy or schia I am quite stresst
Nightmare case scenario it's falcon45ca and pyxxy and both alternated kills to avoid being tracked by two different players.

I still believe should be at least one wolf in DrWilgy/NANOOK/Schiavetto.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

ith ~10 minutes to go

DrWilgy [4] Voters: Schiavetto, pyxxy, Neon, Creature

Neon [2] Voters: DrWilgy, falcon45ca

Schiavetto [4] Voters: Porscha, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, obscurity, Ruri
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

pyxxy wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:49 pm

First you spend tons of posts pushing Ruri, then drop it completely. Then you're pushing Schia. Now you're pushing me.

Note, I'm saying pushing. Not investigating, not really creating a case against because your only effort was in the Ruri case and when that didn't take hold you gave up on it really easier. Nor did you make those posts easy to digest for the rest of town. There's nothing wrong with having an investigative style that relies on re-reading and quoting as you go. But it was never made to convince anyone in a meaningful way. It was fluff to try and distract town.

You are honestly working your way out of my null reads into my bad vibes section. Your actions today and honestly a bit of yesterday too especially at EOD make no sense for a towny. Falcon is a great example of did weird shit but things that could clearly have a town benefit.

Yesterday you begged for a flash wagon and you got one. Today you're doing the same thing again.

I di dn't read all that when you were incorrect that I have pushed schia at all

I am being pocketed by wilgy or am correct on wilgy so if he goes he goes it's probably best for game state but my feelings are in the way
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Porscha wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:52 pm

I am being pocketed by wilgy or am correct on wilgy so if he goes he goes it's probably best for game state but my feelings are in the way
ell I hope you take an antacid and feel better.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Creature wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:49 pm
Porscha wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:47 pm
Nightmare case scenario it's falcon45ca and pyxxy and both alternated kills to avoid being tracked by two different players.

I still believe should be at least one wolf in DrWilgy/NANOOK/Schiavetto.
this is probably true
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

pyxxy wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:56 pm

lol what?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

n b4 wigly appears at EOD to vote schia and save self
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:56 pm n b4 wigly appears at EOD to vote schia and save self
Y would I do that lol
Image Image Image
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

I mean he should do that

I think we should flip Schia still
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

My vote is staying put. Like I said, this is probably optimal.
Image Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Porscha wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:56 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:56 pm

lol what?
tress can give people an upset stomach and you sound like you're going through it.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Schia
Ruri
Falcon
NANOOK

Has 1 or 2 for sure
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

:/
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

obscurity wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:58 pm I mean he should do that

I think we should flip Schia still
Alrighr you get your Schia lynch then
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:58 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:56 pm n b4 wigly appears at EOD to vote schia and save self
Y would I do that lol
ecause no one would scum read you more for doing so. If you know that you're town, and you suspect Schia, the "correct" play is to vote Schia. Why would you let a 100% for sure town (yourself) die, if you could save yourself? Unless you think your own flip is that important?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Day 6 Result

Eve Draper, the leading lady in Sandford's local production of Romeo & Juliet, was killed in a car accident on the outskirts of the village early this morning. It appears Miss Draper lost control of her vehicle, left the road, and was decaffeinated by a low-hanging tree branch. The sound of her laughter will be dearly missed around town.

Schiavetto has been eliminated. They were Eve Draper, Town 1-shot Strong-Will Empowerer.

It is Night 6. You have 24 hours to submit your night actions.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Night 6

Sandford's scourge of crusty jugglers has at last been dealt with. This morning, the village awoke to streets bereft of balls and the unsightly commotion they attracted. The town can get back to their peaceful lives fearing no more interference from these troublesome street performers.

pyxxy has been killed. They were a crusty juggler, Vanilla Town.

It is Day 7. You have 48 hours to eliminate somebody.
Start of Day 7 post counts:
obscurity: 425
DrWilgy: 281
Neon: 273
Porscha: 265
Creature: 165
NANOOK: 151
falcon45ca: 118
Ruri: 38
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine

At this point I'm just listening to dead people, I've listened to myself enough and it's just been wrong

Will look into where Pyxxy was looking but don't myself changing this vote
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Don't see* myself. In fact I would speed up the day if possible

Ruri is probably definitely real at this point due to Schia's role and mafia not targeting Creature?

I guess Pyxxy was looking at Porscha but shrug Wilgy just needs to die
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Oh are we actually going to kill Wilgy on this day?
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I'm continuing to shield wilgy 🤷‍♀️
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

At this point I'm not going to even read Wilgy's posts because I inevitably get swayed by them too, I'm legit treating him as if he's been red checked just due to the game state, the kills, etc, I really don't think I'd be alive if he was town.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 198

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Wilgy/Porscha had some pretty baller scum theater yesterday if they're the team but I see that as the most likely scenario at the moment.

Return to “Previous Rackets”