NANOOK
No votes
Neon
18%
Porscha
9%
No one
No votes
It's just the one killer, actually. (Host/dead/non-player)
73%

Total votes: 11
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 428

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 5]

Post by Porscha »

obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:33 pm You have a positive motion on Creature?
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:34 pm Yes thats what I said
obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:35 pm Lol if Creature got outed by an error.. that's not a red check though, but that increases odds of being mafia, no?
obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:35 pm But I feel like Creature's treatment around Jack was extremely unpaired.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:36 pm Idk there seem to be a lot of moving roles, and they could have visited by someone to trigger it

Its also possible they're a mason lol
nothing came of this eh
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 6]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:42 am
Neon wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:39 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:19 am
Neon wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:15 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:14 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:56 pm If we kill wilgy over my objections and he flips town I get to decide tomorrow lol
who is best counter wagon
I already know the answer to this
whomstve
He's gonna say me lol
I want nook to tell me who he wants to vote
I know. He will.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:31 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:56 pm If we kill wilgy over my objections and he flips town I get to decide tomorrow lol
Is there a Neon/Wilgy wolf team possibility in your eyes?
I don't currently believe in a wilgy/anyone team, so
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:14 am
who is best counter wagon
You/falcon/neon
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 542
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Oscar

Post by obscurity »

NANOOK I get what you're thinking, you have a read and it's right despite all the dead thinking otherwise but I've thought this for 2 days now and at this point mafia are making their kill selections for a reason. I do not see a plausible world where Wilgy is town and mafia is somehow keeping the people alive protecting him. If the kills were different Wilgy would've been dead days ago. I am letting go of this pet read and I think you should too.

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 2]

Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:48 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:18 pm I have a...its not really a difference check, idk what to call it, anyways I have mech info that there's at least one mafia between ruri/schia/falcon, I think its probably ruri
if this was legitimate mech info then he should be looking at ruri/falcon................
??????

Are you serious lol
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Also I really do just think it's Wilgy/Porscha. Their reactions kind of solidified that although I haven't looked more closely and I've been wrong a lot this game but for once this read is taking into account the dead.

obscurity wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:25 am NANOOK I get what you're thinking, you have a read and it's right despite all the dead thinking otherwise but I've thought this for 2 days now and at this point mafia are making their kill selections for a reason. I do not see a plausible world where Wilgy is town and mafia is somehow keeping the people alive protecting him. If the kills were different Wilgy would've been dead days ago. I am letting go of this pet read and I think you should too.
Whether I do or not is unlikely to change the outcome of today, tbh, and im obviously not posting enough and don't have the thread pull atp to sway people off anyways, so
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Oh I guess Pyxxy could've also been killed because of the track which may be a slight pro point for NANOOK town too
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:28 am
obscurity wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:25 am NANOOK I get what you're thinking, you have a read and it's right despite all the dead thinking otherwise but I've thought this for 2 days now and at this point mafia are making their kill selections for a reason. I do not see a plausible world where Wilgy is town and mafia is somehow keeping the people alive protecting him. If the kills were different Wilgy would've been dead days ago. I am letting go of this pet read and I think you should too.
Whether I do or not is unlikely to change the outcome of today, tbh, and im obviously not posting enough and don't have the thread pull atp to sway people off anyways, so
I feel like we are small enough that any opinion, especially if it's of a villager when we're at 2 vs 6 and have someone who is mostly sheeping, could potentially change things but we'll see.

I mean, im not fighting it, but im also not particularly interested in endorsing jt either 🤷‍♀️

Realisticqlly im just gonna end up voting whomever creature does at eod lol
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 196

Post by Creature »

atp if DrWilgy is town and Neon is wolf then everybody's legacy this game was utter crap.
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 196

Post by Creature »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:33 am Realisticqlly im just gonna end up voting whomever creature does at eod lol
I ain't voting anyone, but atp it's very suboptimal to lynch anyone but DrWilgy. I regret not keeping the tie yesterday.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

this game is giving me the heebie jeebies. pyxxy probs died from not being suspected at all
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

like do you guys know how easy it would be for the maf team to be something like nook / ruri
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I don't even know what i'm looking for when I ISO people
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I also believe it would have been better to flip wilgy yesterday and I acknowledge that I got cold feet on him cuz the pocket was just so good

large inhale

however I fear flippy wilgy without enough conversation to figure out who his partner would be even if he does flip wolf. additionally if wilgy flips town I feel like oscar is gonna come in here gunning for me as the wolf between me and wilgy and that's just game
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 358

Post by DrWilgy »

Aye, I think Anne being yeeted over me was a mistake.

Had I just gone over that cycle, I think we could've hit wolf instead of obsessing over me.

Feels almost like a repeat on Misplay Mafia except I'm HK this time.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Like I should've just been the policy after my garbage ass jack play.

:shrug:

I just have to trust that y'all figure it out after me. I think the PoE and play pattern pointing to Neon still makes sense.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

why doesnt anyone die

ruri: afk nonexistent
creature: wolves trying to doc dodge (or also maybe hit creature the night sean died, idk) or wolves made up doc claim and leaving creature alive to pretend like there is a doc
oscar: best argument is that he has been wolf siding but maybe he's just wolf
nook: wolves don't care enough about joat claim cuz he already used all his abilities and playing limp dick otherwise
wilgy: wolf siding by hard defending jack and then riding my ass. argument to be made that he has been particularly framed by NK's or is just wolf
neon: afk no sway
porscha: wolf siding or some shit with wilgy; idk maybe oscar is finally ready to pull the trigger on getting me out
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

if Wilgy flips town i'll probably just listen to his legacy.. all the dead people wanted Wilgy so I have no other legacy to follow there. but i don't think he'll flip town at this point..
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

like my point of view is, I've tried twice to hit wolves on my own with lily and schia. i was wrong both times. when i take things into my own hands, like defending jack (and now, likely, wilgy), i've been nothing but a hinderance to the town. when i was questioning, days ago, why i hadn't been night killed, and jack made that comment that was like "no offense obscurity, but you're not a superstar like anne and mac" i know he didn't mean it harshly, but it drove a fire in me.. i want to be good. and i wanted to show i was good by burying wolves and that didn't didn't work. so, at this point, i think the best thing i can do to "be good" is to stop listening to my own instinct, that was maybe right on cape and anne but wrong on my scumreads, and instead listen to the will of the dead people. i'll continue to try to make myself obvious town as well, but, if that part doesn't work, i can at least leave a legacy that respects the wills of the dead.

so yeah, i'm pretty set in Wilgy at a minimum dying. but that doesn't mean i would instantly shoot at you if he's town, because if he's town it means everyone has been wrong.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

oscar you're cute you remind me of arogame
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I gotta go bust ass at work soon but it isn't a long shift so i'll come back and try again later. i'll find something
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:09 pm Like I should've just been the policy after my garbage ass jack play.

I just have to trust that y'all figure it out after me. I think the PoE and play pattern pointing to Neon still makes sense.
You should've went over when you were outed.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:56 pm Can we kill through falcon and schia now or ?

Also @Creature gotta claim targets i think

Mine are

N3 voyeur ruri, no actions besides mine
N4 motion detect creature, positive motion
N5 track pyxxy, visited nobody
another post pushing on schia/falcon slot, schia flipped town, nook has no reason to not push falcon here?

but also was n4 when sean died? this would point to maf targeting creature and sean took the bodyguard hit? doesnt look like they tried to doc dodge n4...
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

anne [6]: Creature, pyxxy, Porscha, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, DrWilgy, Seanzie

Porscha do you think this wagon is pure? Because you seem reluctant to push either Wilgy or NANOOK, idk. If you're a villager there is 0% chance Wilgy/NANOOK doesn't have at least one (I would bet high stakes on this anyway)
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

obscurity wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:38 pm anne [6]: Creature, pyxxy, Porscha, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, DrWilgy, Seanzie

Porscha do you think this wagon is pure? Because you seem reluctant to push either Wilgy or NANOOK, idk. If you're a villager there is 0% chance Wilgy/NANOOK doesn't have at least one (I would bet high stakes on this anyway)
I doubt it was pure but where were the other votes? was neon on wilgy still? where was falcon's vote?
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

anne [6]: Creature, pyxxy, Porscha, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, DrWilgy, Seanzie
NANOOK [4]: obscurity, Ruri, anne, falcon45ca
DrWilgy [2]: Neon, Schiavetto

D3:
Lilypetal [8]: anne, falcon45ca, obscurity, Ruri, Jackofhearts2005, Neon, pyxxy, DrWilgy
Jackofhearts2005 [4]: Lilypetal, Creature, Seanzie, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
lucy [1]: Schiavetto
pyxxy [1]: RondoDimBuckle

Ruri [1]: Porscha

D4:
[bJackofhearts2005[/b] [6]: anne, Creature, Seanzie, pyxxy, Porscha, lucy
Creature [3]: DrWilgy, falcon45ca, Jackofhearts2005
lucy [2]: Schiavetto, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
falcon45ca [1]: obscurity
pyxxy [1]: Neon

Rudimentary analysis says if wilgy or falcon were partnered with jack they'd be more likely to be on lucy than on creature, given two town already being on lucy makes it more viable as a cw than piling on to creature who would only have one town on him in that scenario

Sometimes mafia do weird stuff tbf, but yeah. Surface level looks good for wilgy and falcon (falcon also has the track going for him)

Couple that with them both being willing to be on lily the day before

It just seems like kf one were mafia with Jack they were either willing to openly try to save Jack in which case you'd expect them to be on lucy, or if they cut their losses you'd expect them to be on Jack, sitting on creature does nothing

I have to check if falcon was around close to eod, wilgy at least was iirc
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Wilgy was calling Lucy town like hard town since early though so he wouldn't be able to vote there

Like it's not a slam dunk, but its something 🤷‍♀️

obscurity wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:16 pm Wilgy was calling Lucy town like hard town since early though so he wouldn't be able to vote there
Then presumably he would've been on Jack since a vote for creature is tantamount to being willing to sacrifice jack
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

I mean if you're calling Wilgy/Falcon unpaired though I agree?

In general I think that matters a lot less than you're presenting it as, but

Even if we pretend/accept that it matters being on creature is v low utility
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:17 pm
obscurity wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:16 pm Wilgy was calling Lucy town like hard town since early though so he wouldn't be able to vote there
Then presumably he would've been on Jack since a vote for creature is tantamount to being willing to sacrifice jack
The creature wagon was the wagon mafia was trying to push over so no.

obscurity wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:17 pm I mean if you're calling Wilgy/Falcon unpaired though I agree?
Well, that, but im actually just calling them both town lol

If I were forced to kill one I'd kill falcon, track be dammed

obscurity wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:18 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:17 pm
The creature wagon was the wagon mafia was trying to push over so no.
Headdesk
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:18 pm
obscurity wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:17 pm I mean if you're calling Wilgy/Falcon unpaired though I agree?
Well, that, but im actually just calling them both town lol

If I were forced to kill one I'd kill falcon, track be dammed
If you and Wilgy are both town I will do the gross thing Mac said he'd do.

Ok 🤷‍♀️

My wilgy read is typically very high accuracy, if he broke it this game good for him
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

I've defended Wilgy for 2 days and watched the people who want Wilgy dead slowly die. At this point I'm not even following my own instinct it's like he's red checked.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

My point being, I've also been reading Wilgy as super towny this game based on his posting, but this issue has become something beyond my read. I don't doubt that your read has high accuracy, but we are dealing with a gamestate where multiple strange kills have been made when someone like me (or even you, despite your wagon, you are a JOAT claim), or even someone easy/quiet like Ruri, would make more sense as a kill. Instead they are killing people who are specifically vying for Wilgy. The 2 people we just MLed were specifically vying for Wilgy. So - I can't ignore that anymore. I initially thought it could be a frame and whatnot but I don't think people usually listen much to the dead, and I think if Wilgy wasn't mafia, mafia could be making kills that easily resulted in him being lunched by now.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

oh Pyxxy was also vying for Porsha but that's just 1 strike against Porscha, Wilgy it's been like everyone now

My defense is irrelevant, hes gonna go over today regardless lol

Hopefully I'm wrong and he flips red, if not I'm gonna say I told you so and ignore everyone else's reads to push my own 🤷‍♀️
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:33 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:09 pm Like I should've just been the policy after my garbage ass jack play.

You should've went over when you were outed.
Good talk
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

obscurity wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:27 pm like my point of view is, I've tried twice to hit wolves on my own with lily and schia. i was wrong both times. when i take things into my own hands, like defending jack (and now, likely, wilgy), i've been nothing but a hinderance to the town. when i was questioning, days ago, why i hadn't been night killed, and jack made that comment that was like "no offense obscurity, but you're not a superstar like anne and mac" i know he didn't mean it harshly, but it drove a fire in me.. i want to be good. and i wanted to show i was good by burying wolves and that didn't didn't work. so, at this point, i think the best thing i can do to "be good" is to stop listening to my own instinct, that was maybe right on cape and anne but wrong on my scumreads, and instead listen to the will of the dead people. i'll continue to try to make myself obvious town as well, but, if that part doesn't work, i can at least leave a legacy that respects the wills of the dead.

so yeah, i'm pretty set in Wilgy at a minimum dying. but that doesn't mean i would instantly shoot at you if he's town, because if he's town it means everyone has been wrong.
Obs, I don't think anything is ever gained by auto-ing. I can understand discouraged rand town right now, but I also don't think that anything comes of it and I'm alittle off put by your stance. Where are the questions being asked of 'Who is Wilgy's teammate?' also 'When Wilgy flips green where do we go then?'
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 7]

Post by DrWilgy »

So right now we are 2v6, when I go over 2v4 lylo.

Again, I really don't think Neon is incorrect here, BUT I will review as I want to leave the best legacy as possible. Come lylo I need y'all to be ready to solve and thoroughly review my legacy but also don't just auto as I'll admit that I'm becoming fearful of just being wrong here.

Something that is offputting is Nook and Porscha's disagreement with my yeet? Like if they are just correct in their read on me then more power to them, but something is starting to feel like TMI. Nook you asking to just have people listen to you when I flip is concerning.

Something else that stands out that I didn't consider is that I'm not sure if Porscha/Nook is not a viable team here?
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Rackets”