nijuukyugou
No votes
Russtifinko
No votes
Snow Dog
No votes
thellama73
8%
The Triforce of Cuticles (The Host, the Mod, the Dead)
42%

Total votes: 12
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 106

Re: The Legend of Zelda (Ganon's Conquest) [Night 4]

Post by Mister Rearranger »

Dom wrote:russ who's rupees?
I'm rupees :noble:
Made wrote:I'm gonna watch a movie then head to bed. If you disagree with my logic fine, but please for the love of god, don't rashly grab the piece because you think it's pretty
*glares at MR*
<3
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 206
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Russtifinko wrote:Oh, and Made:

if the thing is a puzzle, I think people who puzzle well and have time might as well go for it, and if it's not I think we should all join. We have numbers on the goodies, so in theory the more people that join the more likely the odds are to be in our favor, because at least one goodie is bound to join.
I did throw this idea around a few times in my head, but i figured that the advantage this way is we increase the chance of a baddie death, considering the chances are baddie did reach for the piece of power are very high.

Based on the scenarios i thought of, the situations seems optimal for civvies, at least simpler to deduce. I currently think baddies have the piece of power, but that's just gut tbh. I acknowledge that situations rarely go exact as thought, but the odds seem to be in our favor with the current set up, imo

:offtobed:
Spoiler: show
Pov: you reading my takes
LizKeen
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 80

Post by LizKeen »

My random thoughts. All this flip-floppy business is giving me a headache. I think a couple of people need to slow their roll and stop flopping like a mackerel. And I'm not keen on everyone participating because say one Ganon dies and another is nk'ed..that leaves us down 2 more. I'm also concerned that some Hyrule is slipping by under the radar while a few people goes at each other. Also, FS keeps saying reasons she can't post but then posts more than anybody. I don't get that.

More lost than Oceanic Air Flight 815
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 265
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:This isn't a puzzle. It's a fight to the death.
I hope being on PST doesn't ruin my chances.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Russtifinko wrote:However, things changed and the lists actually reversed, so he's someone I would be down to lynch. Everyone I would have lynched before I absolutely would not now. Long story.
Um... thanks?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
It's okay, I'm not really on a set schedule with my sleep/life; so there's that. :consoling:

Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 239

Post by Snow Dog »

fingersplints wrote:
Dom wrote:FS-- I mean how Russ said "MY" rupees. This indicates he is either Ganon, Hyrule, or the River
Well, I say we lynch him tomorrow. If he is ganon, guardians are left and he can't die. If he is the other two he should. :)
I've been thinking he is Ganon since before that "my rupees" post but didn't want to vote him and maybe have it revealed. But maybe the time has come.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Epignosis wrote:If you selected "Snake," you got four rupees instead of three for each correct response.
Great. I went to sleep so zero rupees from me.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 202

Post by fingersplints »

LizKeen wrote:My random thoughts. All this flip-floppy business is giving me a headache. I think a couple of people need to slow their roll and stop flopping like a mackerel. And I'm not keen on everyone participating because say one Ganon dies and another is nk'ed..that leaves us down 2 more. I'm also concerned that some Hyrule is slipping by under the radar while a few people goes at each other. Also, FS keeps saying reasons she can't post but then posts more than anybody. I don't get that.
I gave a reason why I won't be around later today. And I won't be ;) :shrug:
Gro-oo-ovy
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 169
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

LizKeen wrote:My random thoughts. All this flip-floppy business is giving me a headache. I think a couple of people need to slow their roll and stop flopping like a mackerel. And I'm not keen on everyone participating because say one Ganon dies and another is nk'ed..that leaves us down 2 more. I'm also concerned that some Hyrule is slipping by under the radar while a few people goes at each other. Also, FS keeps saying reasons she can't post but then posts more than anybody. I don't get that.
Hehe..."a couple of people"....

Where's the "Who's got 2 thumbs and..." smiley when you need it?
fingersplints wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:
fingersplints wrote:I feel at this point, russ feels caught and is just trying to make the thread as convoluted as possible. I can't make any other logical sense for all these sudden switches. People change their mind in mafia games, but not like this.
Why would I get myself caught out of nowhere by attacking you and them act like this and get lynched for sure? Again, I was taking absolutely no heat before I started acting funny. This doesn't make any sense unless I'm a disgruntled goodie trying to destroy the game for my teammates, which I'm not. That would be rude.
When would you say you started acting funny? Because I DID vote for you on Day 2, and I'm not trying to argue whether not SVS suspected you or not when she died again, but she did suspect you some then as well, so I wouldn't call that NO heat. Not much, I will give you that, but not to the point you are stressing it.
That's fair. I would say I started acting weird during the Boogs lynch, Day 3. I was doing everything I could to stop people lynching Boogs, but no one was listening and I ended up voting him. So you're right, there was a small amount of heat on me. Hardly enough to justify going off the deep end, because I consider myself reasonably good at getting out of suspicions when bad, but maybe that's just my pride talking.
Made wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:Oh, and Made:

if the thing is a puzzle, I think people who puzzle well and have time might as well go for it, and if it's not I think we should all join. We have numbers on the goodies, so in theory the more people that join the more likely the odds are to be in our favor, because at least one goodie is bound to join.
I did throw this idea around a few times in my head, but i figured that the advantage this way is we increase the chance of a baddie death, considering the chances are baddie did reach for the piece of power are very high.

Based on the scenarios i thought of, the situations seems optimal for civvies, at least simpler to deduce. I currently think baddies have the piece of power, but that's just gut tbh. I acknowledge that situations rarely go exact as thought, but the odds seem to be in our favor with the current set up, imo

:offtobed:

But again, all this presumes we can figure out both what the Triforce of Courage does and who is using it. What makes you think that's possible, when we haven't been able to deduce anything about the other two at all? (Or at least, I haven't.)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Snow Dog wrote:
fingersplints wrote:
Dom wrote:FS-- I mean how Russ said "MY" rupees. This indicates he is either Ganon, Hyrule, or the River
Well, I say we lynch him tomorrow. If he is ganon, guardians are left and he can't die. If he is the other two he should. :)
I've been thinking he is Ganon since before that "my rupees" post but didn't want to vote him and maybe have it revealed. But maybe the time has come.
Also, wth dude? Two (potential) lynches in row where you're just like, "Welp, I don't personally believe this person is bad, but I don't have any suspicions of my own, and the time is ripe, so might as well."? These are the worst possible reasons for voting like you are, and they make you look really bad to me. I expect more from civvie Snowie.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 79

Post by Elohcin »

I just woke up and caught up with all the goings on while my eyes were shut. And, I am a little confused by the whole fight for the death thing. I thought I read everything the host posted, but you all are talking about it like it's common knowledge and I have no clue what it is. And this scenario thing here by made. Even more confusing.
Made wrote:
fingersplints wrote:No. I'm not.
Epignosis wrote: Beware: Do not confuse courage with foolhardiness, for one of the contestants will die.
Someone is going to die Made. I really don't understand what you are proposing here. I'm going to let someone else try and work it out and see if I am the only one not comprehending.

linki. I still don't get it. If the mafia wins. How would we know the mafia won? And a civvie would still die and the mafia has the triforce. I'm just not understanding how that is a good thing.

linki again Made. I don't read it as a NK. I read it as someone dies from losing the challenge.

Ok, Scenario time!

MM is Mafia MR is Civve.

If MR Wins, MM dies.
Mafia needs to reclaim that piece as per their victory condidtion, so they have to kill MR with their night kill.

If MM wins, MR dies.
Mafia wouldn't need to kill MR because he is mafia, and they have already won the piece.

There is however, the likely scenario that Civvie wins and Mafia doesn't kill because they predict that by not killing they make they winner of this look guilty, but in this scenario, Civvie would have the piece of courage and what ever awesomeness that comes with it

As a sort of safety guard, town could work to determine the power of the courage stone (Which we could very easily do if we work together and heavily analyze the play of the winner) we could determine the alignment of the winner
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Elohcin wrote:I just woke up and caught up with all the goings on while my eyes were shut. And, I am a little confused by the whole fight for the death thing. I thought I read everything the host posted, but you all are talking about it like it's common knowledge and I have no clue what it is. And this scenario thing here by made. Even more confusing.
Made wrote:
fingersplints wrote:No. I'm not.
Epignosis wrote: Beware: Do not confuse courage with foolhardiness, for one of the contestants will die.
Someone is going to die Made. I really don't understand what you are proposing here. I'm going to let someone else try and work it out and see if I am the only one not comprehending.

linki. I still don't get it. If the mafia wins. How would we know the mafia won? And a civvie would still die and the mafia has the triforce. I'm just not understanding how that is a good thing.

linki again Made. I don't read it as a NK. I read it as someone dies from losing the challenge.

Ok, Scenario time!

MM is Mafia MR is Civve.

If MR Wins, MM dies.
Mafia needs to reclaim that piece as per their victory condidtion, so they have to kill MR with their night kill.

If MM wins, MR dies.
Mafia wouldn't need to kill MR because he is mafia, and they have already won the piece.

There is however, the likely scenario that Civvie wins and Mafia doesn't kill because they predict that by not killing they make they winner of this look guilty, but in this scenario, Civvie would have the piece of courage and what ever awesomeness that comes with it

As a sort of safety guard, town could work to determine the power of the courage stone (Which we could very easily do if we work together and heavily analyze the play of the winner) we could determine the alignment of the winner
TL:DR, according to the post with a giant Triforce right after sabie's death one competitor for the piece of courage will die, we as a town are using that to our advantage.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 136

Post by Epignosis »

fingersplints wrote:
Is there any way you can answer if this will this be a time-sensitive fight to the death? I'm a bit concerned about agreeing to this, and then not being there for whenever what it is will take place.

I'm wondering how long the fight will take too. I know you probably won't answer all these things :sigh: I'm curious, but I shouldn't probably agree to it. I have work all day tomorrow and then have to go to the hospital again right after.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Don't worry about timing- that won't be a factor.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Russtifinko wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
fingersplints wrote:
Also, wth dude? Two (potential) lynches in row where you're just like, "Welp, I don't personally believe this person is bad, but I don't have any suspicions of my own, and the time is ripe, so might as well."? These are the worst possible reasons for voting like you are, and they make you look really bad to me. I expect more from civvie Snowie.
Two lynches? I have always voted who i think most likely bad and have had suspicions of my own This revisionist history makes me wonder if I'm right about you too. However, I am not likely to vote for you because I'd rather get Hyrule. Now where's that case on MM?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 208

Post by thellama73 »

Sorry I was MIA last night, folks. The elections were kind of a big deal here. Catching up now.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Okay caught up. Russ's slip could be a slip. It could be that he is Ganon. Or it could be nothing. I don't know which I think it is yet. Think think think.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 72

Post by Dom »

Epignosis wrote:
fingersplints wrote:
Is there any way you can answer if this will this be a time-sensitive fight to the death? I'm a bit concerned about agreeing to this, and then not being there for whenever what it is will take place.

I'm wondering how long the fight will take too. I know you probably won't answer all these things :sigh: I'm curious, but I shouldn't probably agree to it. I have work all day tomorrow and then have to go to the hospital again right after.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Don't worry about timing- that won't be a factor.
I'm in.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dom wrote: I'm in.
Called it. :D

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:Sorry I was MIA last night, folks. The elections were kind of a big deal here. Catching up now.
Hooray for cannabis.

You missed the crossword, but if you trust me and/or Russti, you have nothing to worry about.

Epi, will this 'fight to the death' take place tonight, or during the next day phase?

Actually Made, I think it's better we add another person. What if the baddies decide to NK one of the participants before the fight to the death even happens? In your theory, that would only leave one who either automatically gains the triforce or automatically dies. The latter may happen since the host assured us that a participant will do.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Sorry I was MIA last night, folks. The elections were kind of a big deal here. Catching up now.
You missed the crossword, but if you trust me and/or Russti, you have nothing to worry about.
I feel pretty good about you, actually. Not as pleased with Russti these days.

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 136

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Epi, will this 'fight to the death' take place tonight, or during the next day phase?
Good question. ;)
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Seeeeeeeee haha Good luck civvies
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Is he always so easily swayed? He backed off fingers pretty quickly, though that case wasn't exactly great.

Before the sabie lynch, he claimed that we shouldn't lynch her, since she's a civ. Then after the sabie lynch, even though it turned out how he expected, he completely flip-flopped his thought process, and admitted to doing so.
Russtifinko wrote:Also, fingers, Made was on the list of people I would definitely not lynch. However, things changed and the lists actually reversed, so he's someone I would be down to lynch. Everyone I would have lynched before I absolutely would not now. Long story.
The timing is strange, especially since nothing happened that seemed to warrant this.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Epi, will this 'fight to the death' take place tonight, or during the next day phase?
Good question. ;)
Bad answer. ;)

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

sabie12 wrote:Seeeeeeeee haha Good luck civvies
Also, sorry sabie. :(

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Re: The Legend of Zelda (Ganon's Conquest) [Day 4]

Post by Russtifinko »

Snow Dog wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:Thanks, Snowie.

This might sound crazy or even absolutely batshit, but fingers has convinced me. I'm almost positive she's a civ now. So I will be changing my vote, and I think others should not vote for her.

However, I also think that no one at all should be voting sabie. The case against her is weak, and basically dates back to her being confused about the roles on Day 1. It's too easy, just like every other lynch this game has been.

At work and can't make cases now, but I now think we should be looking at someone who did send in a puzzle, maybe someone who's been very helpful this game. I think MM is a good place to start. And PLEASE do not lynch sabie, I think it'll turn out badly
I agree that the sabie case is not really stronger than any other so far but one of them has to be right! And why MM? You making a case later?
Snow Dog wrote:The vote on sabie is getting strong, despite Russti's misgivings. And I can see why. It's an itch that has to be scratched.
So my bad, you did remove your vote from sabie. But you did seem pretty resigned to that lunch happening, even though you didn't think it was strong. And you seem equally resigned to me being lynched, despite also not having believed there was a strong case against me until I went after you for either not having convictions or not standing up for them.

And I told you, the MM case will come in the morning. Case building at night isn't smart.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

thellama73 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
I never asked for you approval. :p

also, I'm in for the fight! Rock n roll, baby!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Russtifinko wrote:And I told you, the MM case will come in the morning. Case building at night isn't smart.
I look forward to it. :ohyeah:

Btw, what happened to your list flipping and Made being your primary suspect?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:And I told you, the MM case will come in the morning. Case building at night isn't smart.
I look forward to it. :ohyeah:

Btw, what happened to your list flipping and Made being your primary suspect?
Yup, the list flipped! Did I say Made was my primary suspect, though? He IS a suspect, but I don't think he's the primary one.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I am certainly not resigned to you being lynched Russ. Who knows what tomorrow brings?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Snow Dog wrote:I am certainly not resigned to you being lynched Russ. Who knows what tomorrow brings?
That's the kind of optimism and can-do attitude I like to see!

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Snow Dog wrote:I am certainly not resigned to you being lynched Russ. Who knows what tomorrow brings?
Have courage, my dear chap.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

You guys! :haha:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Russtifinko wrote:Also, fingers, Made was on the list of people I would definitely not lynch. However, things changed and the lists actually reversed, so he's someone I would be down to lynch. Everyone I would have lynched before I absolutely would not now. Long story.
This Russti. Now Made is on your lynch list, though I'm not sure who else was on your not-lynch list aside from players who're already dead.

Also, you said that everyone you would have lynched before (myself included) you wouldn't lynch now. But your opinion on me hasn't changed, and I've been asking for reasons why you think I'm bad since you quite suddenly placed your vote on me on Day 3. I'll go ahead and post a list of responses and other notable points, starting with his Day 3 vote.

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 637#p95637 - Just completely out of left field. Didn't really acknowledge Boogs at all, other than the fact that he would probably be lynched.

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 703#p95703 - In this interaction he agreed with me. That's great, I can deal with that. Still kind of odd though considering he just voted me because I could be bad.

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 707#p95707 - Then there is this post. He first endorsed Boogs lynch, until it suddenly took off. Then he thinks Boogs shouldn't be lynched, because he thinks Boogs is civ. That is such a baddie ploy.

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 104#p96104 - Then there is this giant wall of text. In it he talks about trying to get me lynched. Not true at all. Russti placed a vote on me on Day 3, which he later moved, and never up to that point (or later for that matter) had tried to get me lynched. This is the beginning of his case for fingers (which didn't last long), and also, near the bottom of this post, he claims that sabie is at the top of his lynch list. Keep that in mind. Moving on.

A bunch of Night 3 stuff regarding the kakuro and a few reactions and clarifications.

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 267#p96267 - In retrospect, this post is completely opposite to what he'd been saying up to this point, as well as beyond. Not the next post too, where he said he would reconsider under extreme circumstances. It's just baffling. Oh, and by the way, he voted for me again on Day 4.

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 302#p96302 - Here is the case against fingers. Time note, this rather lengthy case was posted at 10:20 PM EST.

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 385#p96385 - At 1:23 PM EST, he completely switched regarding his position fingers. Not only this, but he changed his mind and decided that sabie should not be lynched. By my calculations, there were 6 votes on sabie at the time (though Snow Dog and Dom later switched). Sabie was at the top of Russti's lynch list just the previous night phase. But now that she has a sizable lead in the lynch, she shouldn't be lynched? This is the same baddie ploy we saw with the Boogs lynch. If I'm wrong on this. I'll eat my Keaton mask.

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 446#p96446 - In this post, he completely backs of the sabie lynch, and calls for the rest of us to do the same, at a time when it ain't gonna happen. Baddie mcRussti.

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 447#p96447 - Places his vote on me for Day 4, saying there is no time for a case. I don't think there's an intention to build a case. I think that he's just trying to stick to his guns on at least one suspicion. Otherwise, if you really think I'm bad, just give me some proof already.

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 451#p96451
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 454#p96454 - Two more posts telling people to vote for me. No reasons. It looks more justifiable because he's offering his own head, but I'm calling BS.

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 497#p96497 - States his suspicion of me again, says he will gather quotes for a case tonight. Crosswording continues.

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 718#p96718 - Says he will wait until morning to make the case because making cases at night isn't 'smart'.

So that's two consecutive days that Russti has advocated a lynch the night before or even the very beginning of the day phase. But after the lynch gets rolling, he backs off and decides he doesn't like the idea of them getting lynched. I don't see this as a civvie with cold feet. This is a baddie looking for cred and an 'I told you so' after the lynch happens. Baddies know who the civvies are, so it's a perfect opportunity.

There's also the whole deal with his 'case' on me. Countless times he has mentioned me being potentially bad, but without bothering to pursue it at all. I'd love some input on this, but I'm convinced Mr. Russti is a Hyrulian.

Also, I added pretty colors since this wall of text looks so ugly otherwise.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

so who is going for the triforce piece so far? I think I want to
Gro-oo-ovy
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dom, Russti, MR and myself.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Too many dudes, we need some ladies in the mix.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

I'm taking on all comers!BOOOONESAW IS READYYY!

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Mister Rearranger wrote:I'm taking on all comers!BOOOONESAW IS READYYY!

Doesn't matter, I've got golden gauntlets. They will crush your hopes and dreams and face.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Metalmarsh89 wrote: Doesn't matter, I've got golden gauntlets. They will crush your hopes and dreams and face.
Nope, this is personal now, I shall avenge Sabie's death! Baddies, civvies, indies, I'll rock them all in the Thunderdome!

PS: This is how I fight:

Hope you're ready for the pain!

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Too many dudes, we need some ladies in the mix.
that's what I was thinking too

f it. I'm in too!
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

since I don't want the baddie to get it just have to take it myself :)
Gro-oo-ovy
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Ok, so Dom and Russ both joined the fray for some reason. This complicates things, but ok. I think it's very likely that at least one mafia is in this group, and therefore tomorrow, we should probably lynch one of them. I don't expect to get any disagreements because the group of people who decided to grab the piece seem to be very polarizing. Being honest, had Dom not grabbed the piece, for reasons MM explained i was going to reach for the piece last minute, but this works too i suppose.

I am STRONGLY against anyone else grabbing the piece.

As it stands I think there is a lot to be learned from the voting record, as well as the opinion record of multiple players right now. While I don't currently have the time to do it, I think Comparing who grabbed the piece of courage and who voted for Boog would be Interesting.
I personally think the strongest candidates for lynch tomorrow are those who grabbed the piece. At the same time, I think that we should acknowledge the possibility that civvies are attempting to win alone. I personally feel that we as a town are competing both against those who are attempting to win alone and as well as mafia and the Indy, which makes things incredibly tough on civvies. However, as long as we try to make a strategy or plan of action before rash decision occur, we're in a better shape as a town.

CIVVIE RA CIVVIE RA, RA RA CIVVIE

Back after the night's over probably.

linki- Fuck
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

EVERYONE IS AWARE THAT BY PARTICIPATING, WE'RE DILUTING THE CHANCE OF FINDING A BADDIE IN THIS COMPETITION CORRECT???
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Made wrote:EVERYONE IS AWARE THAT BY PARTICIPATING, WE'RE DILUTING THE CHANCE OF FINDING A BADDIE IN THIS COMPETITION CORRECT???
No need to shout Made. We all hear the nonsense in your arguments just fine.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

The flaw in your argument, Made is this. Suppose two civvies go after the Triforce. One will die, and the baddies will then immediately know who has the triforce and kill that person the next night. Thus, we would be down two civvies and the triforce would go back up for grabs. Doesn't seem like a civvie-friendly strategy to me.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Well I'm off. I hope I don't die before the next day starts.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

thellama73 wrote:The flaw in your argument, Made is this. Suppose two civvies go after the Triforce. One will die, and the baddies will then immediately know who has the triforce and kill that person the next night. Thus, we would be down two civvies and the triforce would go back up for grabs. Doesn't seem like a civvie-friendly strategy to me.
Mafia need the piece more than civvies do, therefore, Mafia are more likely to grab it. Because of this, civvies are less likely to grab the piece than mafia. The less people who grab the piece, the more likely a particular person who grabs it would be mafia.

Regardless, to those who grabbed the piece so far, was this at all part of your reason? I don't like that it's taken 3 more people to grab the piece before further reasoning for grabbing had been made.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

My instinct is to trust Made's alignment this game, even if I don't agree with everything he's saying lol

Return to “Previous Side Missions”