Anniversary Game 2 - Moozik [MAFIA WIN]

DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 214

Re: Anniversary Game 2 - Moozik [DAY 3]

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:31 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:30 pm Also trusting Neighborizer as a town role is the biggest meme in mafia.

It's one of the strongest deepwolf roles in the game, and I'd be fine with killing Colin
Wdym he's literally a claimed 3p, not town
I meant that I wouldn't trust the fact he isn't mafia.

It's a claim I'd make as scum if I knew 3p was confirmed to be in the game by the host.

This is why I hate all 3p roles and would ban them from every game, I refer to people as either town or mafia. You either win along with me, or make me lose.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 405
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

I feel like I'm not entirely awake
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:33 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:30 pm Also trusting Neighborizer as a town role is the biggest meme in mafia.

It's one of the strongest deepwolf roles in the game, and I'd be fine with killing Colin

It's a claim I'd make as scum if I knew 3p was confirmed to be in the game by the host.

This is why I hate all 3p roles and would ban them from every game, I refer to people as either town or mafia. You either win along with me, or make me lose.
That's fine if you don't trust him but he showed up for me as a neighborizer for two nights, meaning at the very least he's never been a killer
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I mean I'm reading him as mechanically NOT having performed a kill for two nights
Not "neighborizer therefore town" because as you said that is a dumb and flawed conclusion to reach
Neighborizer is in fact way more useful to mafia than to town
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:35 pm

That's fine if you don't trust him but he showed up for me as a neighborizer for two nights, meaning at the very least he's never been a killer
Ok.

Him being a neighborizer wasn't what I disagreed on.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:36 pm

Ok.

Yeah idc about the neighborizer part of his role
What I care about is voting out the player who has been 100% proven to have lied about his role and is mechanically outed by like 5 of us
That right there is way more condemning than "this player claims 3p and might be mafia"
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:38 pm

Ok.

What I care about is voting out the player who has been 100% proven to have lied about his role and is mechanically outed by like 5 of us
That right there is way more condemning than "this player claims 3p and might be mafia"
"outed by 5 of us"

seems like there is no reason to discuss it, and rather we should be discussing other people now
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 163

Post by ColinIsCool »

[VOTE: Valentine] aubergine
Schiavetto
The Mark
Posts in topic: 241
Preferred Pronouns: any/all

Post by Schiavetto »

DeeZees wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:21 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:20 pm
DeeZees wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:12 pm yo iawy

y u wolf bro
wish I was, would have more fun
vote schia?

I,m 100% sure you or schia is wolf based on mech
DeeZees wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:18 am so yh

I point have a red check on schia I dunno why I said that
just want to take a moment to say this shit is extremely annoying
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Schia mafia?

Surprised
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:39 pm

Ok.

"outed by 5 of us"

seems like there is no reason to discuss it, and rather we should be discussing other people now
Then why don't we stop wasting time on a claimed 3p
If he doesn't win and leave the game or he's still alive in Fx, sure, yeet him if you need to and/or you suspect he's scum, I won't argue with that as long as we know whether 3ps count toward mafia parity or not
I'm not going to sit around solving someone who has claimed 3p and so far has at the very least not lied about their role
And has, imo, played pretty much like a 3p anyway
We have a serial killer to worry about who is clearly not Colin
We have 2 more mafia after Mung
And probably one of those players stole Creature's rolecard with the alignment
So sure, we don't need to waste time on Mung now but we don't need to waste time on Colin either
And this is the sort of shit that makes you look wolfy - pushing to get a 3p out. And I can understand that from the perspective that you don't believe his alignment claim, that it makes sense to you as a decent push, but guess who else likes pushing on 3ps? Mafia! So that's not exactly a point in your favor.

Anyway, who else do you currently feel like you want out? Do you still scumread IBA?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:44 pm

Ok.

"outed by 5 of us"

If he doesn't win and leave the game or he's still alive in Fx, sure, yeet him if you need to and/or you suspect he's scum, I won't argue with that as long as we know whether 3ps count toward mafia parity or not
I'm not going to sit around solving someone who has claimed 3p and so far has at the very least not lied about their role
So sure, we don't need to waste time on Mung now but we don't need to waste time on Colin either
And this is the sort of shit that makes you look wolfy - pushing to get a 3p out. And I can understand that from the perspective that you don't believe his alignment claim, that it makes sense to you as a decent push, but guess who else likes pushing on 3ps? Mafia! So that's not exactly a point in your favor.

Anyway, who else do you currently feel like you want out? Do you still scumread IBA?
"We have a SK to worry about?"

how would you know this
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

DeeZees wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:51 am
Schiavetto wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:57 pm
DeeZees wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:28 pm Anyway, I wanna go back to chia's wolf read on me because I think its up there with weirdest in game.

Here's how she read me:
Schiavetto wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:59 am Green'ing Guillotine- even if I don't agree with the *why* behind petit/DZ, I do think they both stand a decent chance of flipping red & i like the thinking that got him there; also felt him w/rt Manny readlist, which was a confidence-shake for my henge tr although i still don't think i'd jump there today
Schiavetto wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:20 pm Quick thoughts from a quick thot
- still not really convinced that petit's observation is like, *necessarily* wolfchat TMI but I do think his talk around it has been WeirdTM, feels like, ~*~Wolfily Preoccupied~*~ with it
- some of Doc's more recent TRs feel like...faked townreads dressed up to seem more thought-out. Idk if that's a Just-Me thing but it's certainly an impression I had reading through thread this morning
-feel like I should have more of an opinion on Floyd than i do, someone tell me what the correct opinion is so i can adjust accordingly ty

So she is wolf reading me because:
a) The stupid drunk thing which we all know is nonsense
b) My town reads being dressed up

(a) we all know sucks

(b) I think is bad because the town reads I had were probably not my spot town reads on WWA, Risinq, and Falcon who I just said "they are town" or something

maybe actual WWA one:
DeeZees wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:08 am Dumb gut read as I walk dog- WWA is town for starting her solve from how ppl talk about her as opposed to trying to blend in thread
This town read on her:
DeeZees wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:19 am
risiinq- wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:17 am
DeeZees wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:13 am
DeeZees wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:13 am

this post is lol

@risiinq why do you not want to make a judgement?
@risiinq-
if ur referring to the post i have in this quote chain, it's as i said - i wanted to check meta first before i made evaluations (i later checked the champs game and thought it was marginally different, so yea) and plus their other posts were fine

it's just.. their reactions to quas suspecting them were bleh

i still can't really get over it even after meta comparison
I thought it was kinda ok?

What didnt' you like?

They seemed to have a mild tantrum I took as towny, got frustrated, kept solving outwardly and was like "im gunna just town read quas for ease" which seems too out there for a wolf. its definitely not pocketing
DeeZees wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:15 am im gunna start working in a bit, but, reading Schia's posts:
- Opening was wolfy
- Didn't let it stifle them too much
- Kinda acted like someone frustrated pushed in a corner

so I'm a bit town leaning her?

not voting there

overall I think I have schia town lean, and, quas mildly townier from all this (but still my poe)

and thats it!

So either:
- she doesn't like my read on WWA, which I thinks pretty valid and throwaway so I dunno how she says im dressing it up
- doesn't like the read on her. Why not? @Schiavetto whats wrong with it?

Generally when I town read ppl and they like ti they are town but dont like it its because they know its wrong.

I also kinda feel she missed all context about how it happened

`so unlike Cape's wolf read on me, I just dont get this similar to Sabi's.
I expressly said that i disagreed with the drunkposting as a reason to wolfread you, so i'm not sure where you got a. from.
will get into the rest later but will say for now that both the underlined bits are true.
Schiavetto wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:52 pm Gm - resigning my Guill TR to sheep other TRs. otherwise here's where i'm at

Because she was sheeping others (+ bad read on me)

She was sheeping nut probs

But she trd him

Wolf
I said as much, yes. You even quoted the post - i mentioned that day that i was feeling uncomfy with the wagon composition on all my votes (didn't like that the people i was feeling sketch on had me w/ wagonmates i was also feeling sketch about)

I also mentioned that I was stepping away to avoid getting stuck in confbias, & EOP when I was back in thread I saw a player i'd been comfortably townreading had been mech conf'd and was v confidently voting someone i'd liked - so i resigned myself to sheeping clear. i don't think there was anything confusing about that.
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

I'm curious as to who all has kp, is there really a faction kill, town vig, town slank vig, and SK?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:48 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:44 pm

Ok.

"outed by 5 of us"

"We have a SK to worry about?"

how would you know this
Wdym we've been talking about this since the beginning of the day
There are 3 independent-aligned players, presumably one is Colin and another swapped with Creature, and the third is probably SK because there have consistently been multiple kills every night.
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

DeeZees wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:54 am So crimes of schia:
- Awkward entry posts
- Wolf reading people who town read her
- Turning a town read off and voting a wolf last minute

I think all this is bad and think "tone" is a bad reason to tr her
if i speak !
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:50 pm I'm curious as to who all has kp, is there really a faction kill, town vig, town slank vig, and SK?
Three kills happened on N1 and I saw a fourth (failed attempt) on Chelsea

Why do you assume there's a town vig other than you?
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:51 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:50 pm I'm curious as to who all has kp, is there really a faction kill, town vig, town slank vig, and SK?

he flipped

I figured the three kills were mafia, me, town vig

I never saw you say there was a fourth

but since you have extra info I see why the SK could exist, I needed your info
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:52 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:51 pm

he flipped

I figured the three kills were mafia, me, town vig

I never saw you say there was a fourth

but since you have extra info I see why the SK could exist, I needed your info
Oh, duh, you're right, I forgot about the flip
But yeah, sorry, I had info on this from N1 results so I knew someone extra wasn't claiming a kill.
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

risiinq- wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:08 am just realized schia has a total of one (1) post today, not sure how i feel about that but kinda wanna see if they follow up and start posting between the time from here to deadline

unfortunately i will have a 50% of not being on at deadline, or at least not being able to commit and just be there as an empty presene that will be distracted a lot
Beloved Princess flip messed with my Scheduled Alotted Mafia TimeTM and had phase start coinciding with my walrus - which i'd started right after work & went to bed p much right after. Had meant to hang around yesterday but Work Was Crazy and when I got home I was beat. do whatever with that
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

NGL I kinda hate when SK/Mafia exists, they mostly just obliterate town for the first 3/4 days then the SK dies late and mafia win

how this stuff goes a large majority of the time.
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

Mungbean wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:30 am I tried to copy-paste from the poll before but it included names of people who'd voted too. Right, these are the five I need to take a closer look at, JFC.

DeeZees (DrZeus)
IBA
Inawordyes
risiinq-
WindwardAway
Mungbean wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:25 am Quick summary list of where I'm at following that:

<Most townie>
DeeZees - Confirmed watcher
Chelsea - Turned the tide on Guillo and has been voteblocked in the night
Sabiplz - Most active pusher of Guillo wagon
LordQuas - First on the Guillo wagon
WindwardAway - Solid contributions this day phase and able to verify watcher claim
risiinq - Also reading town to me in this day phase
DaughterOfOmega - Chaotic behaviour but somehow rings true. Not ruling out possibility that they are 3P (possibly with other ability/modifier)
Valentine - Late Guillo vote felt bandwagonish. Another possible 3P candidate more than scum given vote-cancelling ability and Chelsea getting vote cancelled in the night.
IBA - Wish-washy reads today that don't vibe with mine.
Inawordyes - Feels like they changed their playstyle following suspicion D1 and again I don't like their reads in this day phase.
Le petit poussin (Raskolnikov) - Another bandwagonish Guillo vote potentially and just general bad vibes. Not very comfortable voting for them today due to them being commuted though.
Schiavetto - Very late vote on Guillo and has generally coasted. Get no town vibes from their posts really.
<Most scummy>

<Most Colin>
ColinIsCool - I believe his role function as stated and don't think they pose an imminent threat

Mungbean wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:26 am [VOTE: Schiavetto] aubergine

I want to hear more from this player and they towards the top of my shitlist.
"i need to look like i'm still trying; let me spit out some garbage and try to offload pressure on cute, innocent, precious snowflake Schia V. Etto"
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

I think Mungbean spewed me not mafia by talking about how they think I'm SK/powerful 3p

My assumption that has been a focus of Mafia in their nightchat to find the 3p.

They are wrong on me though
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

Inawordyes wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:54 am
WindwardAway wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:51 am I think if Mung is scum then I'd rather go for Schia next instead of IAWY
Let's see how this turns out, though. Not sure if I'm around for EoD but I should be around for at least a while before that.
Schia’s posting dropoff has been huge and severe today. Say what you want about me, but after 6 town deaths in a row, I’ve done more today than I did on D1 and that’s even with being at work for half the time I’m awake
Taking a moment to say I feel better abt IAWY's stuff coming out of today than I did D1, but the bolded specifically is gross from IAWY.
I also don't think they've done anything out of wolfrange [x]
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

IBA wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:21 pm
Schiavetto wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:24 pm Flames, lfg
I have no idea what this means
"flames, let's fucking go"
(expression of excitement or general enthusiasm)
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:55 pm Schiavetto has also been pretty adamant about wanting to get rid of me
Would be super interested in hearing what gave @ColinIsCool this impression - I don't think it's materially grounded.
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 285

Post by LordQuas »

@DaughterOfOmega didn't we have a whole interaction earlier today about how you were sure colin wasn't mafia? What changed your opinion considering there was no new claim info
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

DeeZees wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:34 pm
Schiavetto wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:31 pm
DeeZees wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:30 pm
Schiavetto wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:23 pm What's with Mung
we outted them

but yes
@Schiavetto

you are poe

my, sabi, WWA, Rask, and a few others likely lock town

I also think yo are just a wolf
I'm sorry you feel that way
What can you provide.

@Schiavetto FYPOV there should be 3 evil in IAWY, Quas, DOOM, IBA, and Valentine.

Same for rest of you tbh
Maybe something like
IBA > DOOM > Iawy > Quas > Val
out of those.
Colin would be left of IBA.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Ok I'm falling asleep on my feet for whatever reason, might just have to call it a night and miss EoD
I don't really have anything more to add that I haven't already said though
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Schiavetto wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:07 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:55 pm Schiavetto has also been pretty adamant about wanting to get rid of me
Would be super interested in hearing what gave @ColinIsCool this impression - I don't think it's materially grounded.
There is an image a few posts up where you isolated me as the only wolf
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I feel like IAWY isn't partnered with Mung but I also believe he's not out of his wolf range
Idk, if you want speculation then he fits the profile of an SK pretty damn well, because he's not clear but he's probably also not partnered with Mung
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:43 pm Schia mafia?

Surprised
The actual reason I'm not mafia is that in the world where me & Guill are W/W, there is 100% no way that these posts:
Schiavetto wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:02 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:02 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:20 am
Valentine wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:09 am
Cape90 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:35 am I like Strawhedge's #464 post, even if I think the reasonings behind like their Valentine suspicion and IAWY suspicion are pretty funny reasons for scumreading someone. No idea if it's normal for them but I know it's normal for some people. But the post does show a level of thinking independantly

[VOTE: LordQuas] aubergine

For now, I just liked Guillo's response to me in #461, it is like Okay now I believe that Guillo believes what they are saying. The lack of further shade from Guillo, or the lack of Guillo shading me for it and instead explaining his POV to me is something that does ping me as a little un-Guillotina like, like I expected a loud OMGUS but whatever.
this post feels weird in retrospect

like i know the lordquas reasoning precedes this post but it feels like. weirdly shoehorned in between two reads that are like there to placate people yk. "yeah i like you two" and then boop sly vote. like the... presentation of it feels a little ?

and i think i'm offput because the general vibe i get from cape90 while skimming is that cape is erring towards townreading people or at the very least unwilling to really push down further than "could be town, could be mafia" anywhere. he feels very... gentle with his approach i guess.
So because you cannot simply unvote I do not think, I wanted to get off Guillotina for now, so I did and voted Quas, and in the post I explain why I unvoted Guillotina.

You could call the approach I took, specifically with Guillotina careful. But tbh, it is one of the better approaches to take with them
Alright Cape90 is town.
it goes it goes it goes it goes
Schiavetto wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:30 am
Guillotine wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:29 am I can compromise in a wagon of any of these people

Petit, Manny, Valentine, Chelsea and Deezee (Deezee being my weakest scum read).

Creature has not moved my needle significantly to either side, i find it weird that he soft a self confirmable role with only the pressure of 4 people but i dont have the balls to kill someone who might be an inno child or desperado so i will not go there today.
If he is chopped today and flips scum the four people that were voting him at the time he hurry-softed his role look good, because they contributed to the pressure that lead to that claim which in most cases i associate with scum freaking the hell out when seen their wagon is getting stagnant and the wagon is held steady by people's pressure he considers the strongest.

If he gets chopped today and flips scum i get no credit though.
Schiavetto wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:50 am
Guillotine wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:31 am
Schiavetto wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:30 am
Guillotine wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:29 am I can compromise in a wagon of any of these people

Petit, Manny, Valentine, Chelsea and Deezee (Deezee being my weakest scum read).

Creature has not moved my needle significantly to either side, i find it weird that he soft a self confirmable role with only the pressure of 4 people but i dont have the balls to kill someone who might be an inno child or desperado so i will not go there today.
If he is chopped today and flips scum the four people that were voting him at the time he hurry-softed his role look good, because they contributed to the pressure that lead to that claim which in most cases i associate with scum freaking the hell out when seen their wagon is getting stagnant and the wagon is held steady by people's pressure he considers the strongest.

If he gets chopped today and flips scum i get no credit though.
Wha?
are a staged interaction in the gamethread, as opposed to a series of shitposts in wolfchat
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:11 pm
Yes, you were openly claimed scum. The same image had a pretty straightforward votepool.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I am
definitely missing something in my social reads
maybe like not backreading the entire game
I really don't have time nor the energy for that so I did the best I could and helped us narrow down the PoE
If I'm still alive the next day, I'm gonna be mostly AFK since I have a day and a half of travelling overseas so no Internet
Good luck
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:13 pm I feel like IAWY isn't partnered with Mung but I also believe he's not out of his wolf range
Idk, if you want speculation then he fits the profile of an SK pretty damn well, because he's not clear but he's probably also not partnered with Mung
Yeah it's the sort of spec I'm not like
super gung ho about pursuing but would be remiss not to at least bring up
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

LordQuas wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:07 pm @DaughterOfOmega didn't we have a whole interaction earlier today about how you were sure colin wasn't mafia? What changed your opinion considering there was no new claim info
I was a bit out of my mind, but where did I claim Colin was never mafia
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LordQuas »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:33 pm
LordQuas wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:32 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:31 pm
LordQuas wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:30 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:13 pm I think Schia, Chelsea, Valentine, Mungbean and Colin are town

IBA/DZ/INAWY

they can die
i mean this is a meme
Saying my reads are a meme

Thanks bud
one of your town is a self claimed 3p
They aren't mafia.
@DaughterOfOmega
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

LordQuas wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:24 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:33 pm
LordQuas wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:32 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:31 pm
LordQuas wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:30 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:13 pm I think Schia, Chelsea, Valentine, Mungbean and Colin are town

IBA/DZ/INAWY

they can die
i mean this is a meme
Saying my reads are a meme

Thanks bud
one of your town is a self claimed 3p
They aren't mafia.
@DaughterOfOmega
Yeah I don't know what Rachel was saying tbh

Probably had some thought Idr, but I read his info and claim and today came to the conclusion I felt it was more likely to be a mafia power

Can't answer your question though
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 319
Aka: Iawy

Post by Inawordyes »

Schiavetto wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:04 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:51 am I think if Mung is scum then I'd rather go for Schia next instead of IAWY
Let's see how this turns out, though. Not sure if I'm around for EoD but I should be around for at least a while before that.
Schia’s posting dropoff has been huge and severe today. Say what you want about me, but after 6 town deaths in a row, I’ve done more today than I did on D1 and that’s even with being at work for half the time I’m awake
Taking a moment to say I feel better abt IAWY's stuff coming out of today than I did D1, but the bolded specifically is gross from IAWY.
That was a GOAT game tbh
:omg:
Mungbean
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 105
Aka: Oscar

Post by Mungbean »

It was fun playing with you folks. Time for me to fade out...
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 65
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

The End of Day result will be about 30 minutes late due to host schedule conflicts. Please do not post in the thread once the poll has closed (in 30 minutes).

Don't forget to submit your day actions if you have them.

Spoiler: show
@Chelsea
@DaughterOfOmega
@DeeZees
@IBA
@Inawordyes
@Le petit poussin
@LordQuas
@Mungbean
@risiinq-
@Sabiplz
@Schiavetto
@Valentine
@WindwardAway

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

My vote has been cast

let's win this shit
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Mungbean wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:28 pm It was fun playing with you folks. Time for me to fade out...

o7
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

Inawordyes wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:27 pm
Schiavetto wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:04 pm
That was a GOAT game tbh
Yeah, even having to solo for as much of that game as I did I still feel great about that F3, makes me sad to miss this year's season
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LordQuas »

i'm boosting duncan
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

but i know you'd never put me through that again, iawy

right?
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

I wish I could fake games like this as mafia, it's hard to fabricate emotions
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

:shrug:
Schiavetto wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:15 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:11 pm
Yes, you were openly claimed scum. The same image had a pretty straightforward votepool.

I’m literally not openly claimed scum
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Forgive the shrug, I did not mean to shrug

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”