Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 751
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [DAY 1]

Post by santygrass »

arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:00 pm Also @santygrass , you stated earlier that I was trying to distance spf and illario but I clearly had both of them in my town list, so what gives you the impression that I am attempting to “fan” the flames and separate the 2?
I think its clear why with the post I quoted and later the i teraction I highlited to Illario.
You asking spf about the rescind of the read on ilario and after saying that felt 'partnery' between them. Feels like wanting to throw sus into that pair while fanning / encouraging illario into the sus of spf to me
Spoiler: show
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 517
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:54 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:40 pm k I didn't finish catch up gotta go see my parents

I feel like sean is intentionally mixing up his playstyle so I fear this is his attempt to not be polarized but don't know if he's more likely to do this as wolf or town

neon/wisp not w/w

this is the first game ever I think i've seen neon make serious posts day 1. doesn't feel scummy but I was absolutely snowed recently by them wolfing so i'll give tl for now but i'm inclined to re-eval later
You know I have one of the best wolf records on this site, right?

I'm good at obvtowning when I need to when I'm town, but that doesn't mean I'm polarized.
so why aren't you obvtowning this game?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:43 pm
santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:55 pm @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME do you have any reads rn? Are you willing to sheep me?

@MacDougall your vote on Neon is peepeepoopoo . Neon is town. If you dont think that me/Neon are both mafia, then get your vote off there cuz rn Neon is my most confident townread
I'm not going to unvote my top scum just because santygrass appealed to authority. Also I haven't read a single post of yours aside from this one so why would I even have a read on you yet much less a townread?
Then read the rest of my posts and form an opinion hmmyes
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:59 pm
Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:05 pm @arogame123
Can you post a wolf game for me? I don't necessarily agree with their read based on the reaction test, but personally I'm not a fan of the Lily vote. And if u can play like this regardless of your alignment it becomes a bit harder for me to sit on looking somewhat decent right now

What's ur opinion of rondo, and yes I'm probably gunna keep asking people this question.
Can you discuss why you think my vote on Lily is not good and why you tr Lily then? It seems like @santygrass believed that Lily was town as well and I am confused with that assessment based on her current ISO.

And if you want a mafia game from me, here is one on this site: viewtopic.php?t=2423.

I mean I agree with you that their read on me of it "being performative" is not good/incorrect, but idk what that means for Alison's alignment.

My opinion of Rondo is that he has done/made some similar "trolly" and "inquisitive" posts that he made when he was town in the game I linked you above. I have him as a null-townie and more so a bit of sheeping Mac's read on Rondo. I do remember Rondo making that same remark towards Mac in our previous game so I can empathize with why Mac tr it and why you wouldn't. From experience with Rondo like how you have experience with me, I see some of his posting here similar to that in my last game with him where he was town.

Also, if you think Rondo is mafia, what do you think of people continually tr him? Do you think it's mafia attempting to defend a partner or mafia spewing someone as town?
Aro did you really read my posts? Like, I dont have so many so the reason I was townleaning Lily us super obvious LOL
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 296
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

dyachei wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:02 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:54 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:40 pm k I didn't finish catch up gotta go see my parents

I feel like sean is intentionally mixing up his playstyle so I fear this is his attempt to not be polarized but don't know if he's more likely to do this as wolf or town

neon/wisp not w/w

this is the first game ever I think i've seen neon make serious posts day 1. doesn't feel scummy but I was absolutely snowed recently by them wolfing so i'll give tl for now but i'm inclined to re-eval later
You know I have one of the best wolf records on this site, right?

I'm good at obvtowning when I need to when I'm town, but that doesn't mean I'm polarized.
so why aren't you obvtowning this game?
I'm a multitasking joat, so I have to lay low so I don't get N1'd.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:01 pm Santy did seem to come into the game "sucking" up to certain players in this game that I associated with his mafia game in Semis when he made that intro post to "get on everyone's good side with the g4 playerlist."

I feel that Santy's read on me is disconnected and is misrepresenting my posts on SPF/Ilario and it demonstrates to me that he has glanced over reads lists posts.
Do.you really think that I was thinking on getting by everyone good sides in semis???? Like wowee aro that was clearly not my intention in semis woweeeeeee.

Like, misreading me here is one thing, but misreading me in a finished game is another level. Like, my entrance in semis was super baity with towncoring people based on nothing on purpose to get called out for it. This is nothing like that ¿?¿?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:07 pm
santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:21 pm @Alison why do you trust Mac so much? I think Neon is one of my most confident townreads atm, and I would very much prefer if you vote aro with me tbh .

@ilario I think spf is town, I am reading them as villa, and I read the aro/spf interaction like W!aro fanning the flames and trying to make a distance between you and spf. (like the partnery tinfoil just seemed extremely fake to me). I might be confbiased on that read, but I feel good about spf being town, and you too. Would appreciate it if you try to work together for this phase at least tbhtbh
I just think Santy is probably mafia for having confidence well beyond levels he should have on both of these players (especially SPF). His treatment reeks of TMI shielding town from other town. Santy is a compulsive townsiding wolf too based on my experience wolfing with them. If a wolf teammate is under pressure from town players Santy is afraid of he will usually pocket that town by helping them kill his teammate.

Also his explanation on the SPF read here is insanely weak. Far too weak to be pinging players trying to convince them based on it. Ilario would have a 9000x stronger SPF read than Santy would.
@MacDougall as town, I also hard townshield players right? Like, you know tha and are choosing to forget that or what? Your reason to scumread me is peepeepoopoo . And you should know me better rathr to only compare with how I would play as wolf???
It feels like purposely only looking at one side to make a push full of skill issue tbhtbh
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I'd vote Santygrass.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:32 pm @santygrass why you voting arogame?
You said you ISO'd me right? Then you should know lol.

I wasnt vibing with their takes at all (Mostly pinged by the wisp super early townread that seemed scummy to me) . The Lilypetal vote screams scum too. Like, I explained those things too.
Most of their long posts I skimmed tho, felt like overexplaining stuff and Im not going to put that much effort into reading stuff (? .

But yeah , the fact that aro was almost top poster, interacts with people and stuff, and their vote was only a sheep onto a 3 poster in which he didnt try to interact at all is super wolfy imo
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:11 pm I'd vote Santygrass.
What is stopping you? :shrug:
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 139
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:31 pm Fwiw I think the vote of aro into Lily is almost outing in the level of wolfyness. Its super lazy and how they got there doesnt feel villagery at all.
Like, I expect the player who was interacting with the most slots have more.. spice for a vote or something? And not jump on a easy vote like I feel Lily is? And there was 0 intent in aro to interact with Lily so it just screams W!aro to me
i am confused by the fact that you are consistently implying that it is wolfy for aro to have his vote on lilypetal, but you are simultaneously strongly townreading me in spite of the fact that i have done nothing in this game but park my vote on lilypetal

why is it scummy for aro to vote lily bot not scummy for me?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:50 pm :D
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:36 am naook illario and alison are all town

lilypetal and aro contains one mafia

gn

Okay, spf has the same townreads as me LOL. Probs town.

@staypositivefriend walk me through your read on Lily. I was leaning town on them tbhtbh. Other than that I feel like Im totally vibing with your no explanation reads *dab*
i thought it was awkward that she was maintaining a presence in the thread across multiple hours but didn't seem to know what to say, and i took the abrupt townread on aro to be her attempt to integrate herself into the game by posting a random townread on another player

i mean like, i think she could still easily be town. i'm not sold on her being mafia based on those 5 posts lol, i just felt that she had the worst entrance out of pretty much everyone who was posting last night
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:16 pm
What is stopping you? :shrug:
:shrug:

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:17 pm
santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:31 pm Fwiw I think the vote of aro into Lily is almost outing in the level of wolfyness. Its super lazy and how they got there doesnt feel villagery at all.
Like, I expect the player who was interacting with the most slots have more.. spice for a vote or something? And not jump on a easy vote like I feel Lily is? And there was 0 intent in aro to interact with Lily so it just screams W!aro to me
i am confused by the fact that you are consistently implying that it is wolfy for aro to have his vote on lilypetal, but you are simultaneously strongly townreading me in spite of the fact that i have done nothing in this game but park my vote on lilypetal

Consider two different players and approach to the game tbh.

Like , you even were the one who gave the reasons to vote Lily.

But I have aro which I expect to play in a more <Play together/Interact more with slots> , doing a sheeping vote in a 3 poster without seeming to care much about it its just pingy.

And I dont expect that same playstyle from you + you voted there and kinda left.

So its just two different approachs? And I was townreading you from before the lily vote, and was the only initial read you gave I disagreed with iirc
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:25 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:59 am [VOTE: Milium] aubergine
How fam are you with Millium? The amount of posting coming from Millium is a lot, who is literally all over the place.
About 0% tbch at least as far as I know I've never played with them.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:07 am
Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:59 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:54 am actually imma just vote /spf cos that one thing she said is still irking me lol
Care to share with the class?
I think she was trying to replicate a certain dynamic we have as v/v but some certain things about it pinged me

1) once she got “wary” of me she was quick to reverse back the read which makes me wonder if it was just something she put on

2) I think her suspicion of me trying to be pockety felt forced. I only had one notable interaction with a slot at that time and it was wisp getting upset with me. If my goal is to pocket then I must be doing a really poor job at that lol

3) I don’t think she’s ever called me out for not explaining reads ever, and when someone like Tilg was able to spot it’s likely nai at best It does bother me that spf thought to mention it

4) similar to point 1 but I do think she conceded her sus on me a little too quickly and it didn’t feel very natural to me
:dark:
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i just spent some time reading back but i don't really have many reads that i feel comfortable verbalizing yet. i intend to develop them through realtiming tonight.

i'll be around for most of this evening if anyone wants to chat
☆Princess Abigail☆

Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:47 pm
Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:44 pm
Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:21 pm
Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:21 pm I also slightly agree with ur tinfoil on Mac, and I would prefer more votes on Rondo
Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:22 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:20 pm
Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:06 pm There are no votes on them, and they aren't townie, just not wolfy, and I would be against people voting them. This isn't about them, cry more
Lol. Cry more. What are we 12 year olds.

You seem awfully angry that I gave a town read to someone and backed up after being asked about it.
I mean people town read bad play, it's not all that uncommon. You backed it up with they are vibing, hoe hard is it to note vibe as a wolf, unlike you I don't have the meta, but I also don't think they are a wolf, so I really don't care honestly

I want rondo dead
You seem to really want Rondo dead. How confident are you Rondo's scum and why are you so confident?
Define confident, I just think between their entrance and their constant question asking it just reeks, whether that's the case or not, I don't know, it's just what I'm most confident in right now
You are either a towny that just post every thought they are having, or scum who busy bee's.
Well that's accurate that's for certain.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Alison wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:05 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:03 am Image
This is mafia too btw.
+1

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Alison wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:20 pm I am scumreading Neon again, partially because I was convinced by Mac's case, and partially because I think she constantly complains about being suspected early in games and that frustration wasn't as present in her exchange with Mac, she felt more like me or SPF defending against a case than her town self
Fair. But I'm getting used to it and also have been told to stop getting defensive early over small pushes so like I'm trying to evolve.

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1355

Post by MacDougall »

Fucken ay lol. There is no way he actually has the reads he says he has.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:14 pm

I wasnt vibing with their takes at all (Mostly pinged by the wisp super early townread that seemed scummy to me) . The Lilypetal vote screams scum too. Like, I explained those things too.
Most of their long posts I skimmed tho, felt like overexplaining stuff and Im not going to put that much effort into reading stuff (? .

But yeah , the fact that aro was almost top poster, interacts with people and stuff, and their vote was only a sheep onto a 3 poster in which he didnt try to interact at all is super wolfy imo
Bolded wolfy shade.

Also I said cursory glance.

You're an obvious wolf just die.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Bolded wolfy shade.

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:23 pm i just spent some time reading back but i don't really have many reads that i feel comfortable verbalizing yet. i intend to develop them through realtiming tonight.

i'll be around for most of this evening if anyone wants to chat
When is your evening? I coul maybe realtime if its in a couple hours.

If you want me to talk more of a read lmk. Rn I'd like to know what your stance is on aro tbh
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:28 pm

Bolded wolfy shade.

I had less than 20 post explaining it. Stop having skill Issue and actually read me then instead of complaining /shrug
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

santy proceed to antispew
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: Santygrass] aubergine
☆Princess Abigail☆

Alison wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:38 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:32 pm I'm going to take this as confirmation that Millium is Wisp. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I think Millium is town for the reasons I gave in tha tother post to Belzy (the way they wanted to figure out how to read me, pushing me for not having a lot of content felt townie, and the fruatration about getting told their reads on players doing antitown things being wrong seemed genuine.

Neon I am not super strong feeling about, but they way they argued with Millium reminded me a lot of an argument I got into with town!Neon one time, and they seem more concerned with not being out-argued/not giving up face re: if it is good or bad to townread anti-town behavior in someone's townrange than they are concerned with appeasing anyone.
Yeah, Millium is Wisp.

Why did Wisp's push on you feel genuine? Pointing at a player doing nothing and going, "hey, that's scummy" is very easy for either alignment to do.

For Neon, I think the "don't just vote off someone for beign anti-town" rant she had is something she holds strongly on a personal level and would express it even if she was mafia, the same way that I would strongly endorse my own views about mafia theory even if I am wolf.
I like to think I would express it as wolf too because I at least attempt to play openly and honestly in both regards and I do tend to just post all my thoughts all the time but I'm not even sure if I would because I at least attempt to be less confrontational as wolf which is actually kinda why I tend to post significantly less anime gifs as wolf.

Anyways self meta bad.

ImageImage

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

My spew is that Mac is either a wolf or has so many skill issue that shouldnt be allowed to have a read on me in any game :hmmyes:
staypositivefriend
Hitman

santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:20 pm

But I have aro which I expect to play in a more <Play together/Interact more with slots> , doing a sheeping vote in a 3 poster without seeming to care much about it its just pingy.

And I dont expect that same playstyle from you + you voted there and kinda left.

So its just two different approachs? And I was townreading you from before the lily vote, and was the only initial read you gave I disagreed with iirc
you say that you townread me before the lily vote, but these were the only posts i made before i voted lily:
staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:23 pm i am mafia.

this will be my only post for the rest of the day
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:22 amnya
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:36 am naook illario and alison are all town

gn
so like, .....did you really townread me for those 3 posts? for real?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

You remember my read on Alive f.e. on Spiritfarer right. We were both town and you scumread me for the same lame reason Mac. I am weirded out that you are not considering my meta at all when forming your read here tbh
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:32 pm
santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:20 pm

you say that you townread me before the lily vote, but these were the only posts i made before i voted lily:
staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:23 pm i am mafia.

this will be my only post for the rest of the day
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:22 amnya

gn
so like, .....did you really townread me for those 3 posts? for real?

Yes.

The third post was town because barring lily those were exactly my reads until tha point
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:31 pm My spew is that Mac is either a wolf or has so many skill issue that shouldnt be allowed to have a read on me in any game :hmmyes:
I am scumreading you because every read you have has exceedingly overstated confidence with terrible reasoning. Perhaps if you want me to get better at reading you, you could simply not wolfside. Instead of saying I have "skill issue" just fix your own skill issue.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:34 pm
santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:31 pm My spew is that Mac is either a wolf or has so many skill issue that shouldnt be allowed to have a read on me in any game :hmmyes:
I am scumreading you because every read you have has exceedingly overstated confidence with terrible reasoning. Perhaps if you want me to get better at reading you, you could simply not wolfside. Instead of saying I have "skill issue" just fix your own skill issue.
You are doing the same with your read on me. So I will use the ol' reliable

No u
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 517
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

i like spf this game
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 457
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Hey All, catch up time [VOTE: Nanook ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:32 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:06 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:58 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:57 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:44 am anyway we already have one outed mafia and their name is seanzie
You just want to get him before he tunnels on you dont you? You can be honest
no i think he's mafia for the reason alison stated which goes against his town compulsive behaviours
ngl I have mostly been ignoring Alison for thread health so I will have to go back and actually read them later
why what have they done so far that would warrant this, I mean I know its Alison, but still, this has been pretty damn tame compared to any of my previous experiences with them so far
Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:31 am nothing has really changed since I walked away from the thread
Alison building that team is pretty on par with Alison things lol
Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:34 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:13 am rondo is town
because he called you out? Rondo hasn't really done anything except ask useless questions imo
A) Because Alison and I have playstyle differences and she wants to Lynch me every game its just not productive for us to engage each other and like Mac I can just wait for results to find out if she is town or not

B) How do you even know if Alison is doing Alison things? You dont know me, how do you know her?

C) I dont think he really thinks I am town, I think he just doesnt want to bother sorting me at the moment but hey I could be wrong. We just have similar playstyles so I read a lot into what Mac is doing that he isnt doing sometimes.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Tilgarial wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:32 am I can already tell I'm probably gonna have a hard time reading mac, I think

Aro/Alison townish
Mac is easy, dont.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:38 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:08 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:05 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:57 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:51 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:27 am
Alison wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:25 am
Who are you leaning town on?
Mac, Illario, Wisp
How did you get to this?
Illario - entrance and way he was approaching Alison to question town reads to get a better understanding in what seemed like he was trying to "begin forming a town core"

Mac - Has been confrontential with the players so far in a good way to form reads and has engaged in my conversation with Illario through defending me using past experiences to analyze my responses which is a good look for Mac.

Wisp - Made a quick town read on Alison that I feel like Wisp would be more reserved with esp early in the game when I have seen him as Mafia. As mafia, he seemed to deflect/question certain player's actions and be quick to call several players mafia right out the gate. All be it, it's the lightest one but yea.
I dont have any meta on wisp(? who the fuck is that?) can you give me a quick and dirty lowdown?
Wisp is Milleinum, and for some meta reads, as mafia, they are a bit more restrictive with their reads and tend to be very narrowminded in their focus/reads. Also, treat their quick upset quirps as NAI.
the correct descriptor is, "bad at wolf" lol
Do you have any wolf games I can read? I wont but someome might
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Oh god.... 12 pages of catchup... Fuck it I am doing it the quick way
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:46 am
Tilgarial wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:42 am
Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:36 am who in this game is not a regular on this site?
I dont see how that is the towniest post because he really evaluated a read based on meta, a read that I still have no idea why it existed in the first place
Are you talking about
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:11 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:03 am
Alison wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:01 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:00 am
Alison wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:59 am I am fine with Illario. He has not pinged me.
he's a wolf so if you don't 180 this read i'm just locking you in as partner
How about you just give me time to see it for myself and reach that conclusion naturally if he is so outed. Instead of handing me a blueprint to pocket you by 180ing my reads like I did KotH D2.
this is a wolf perspective slip btw
if you believed that you would have voted here?
this quote chain?
no, there was a specific post that Mac quoted that he said was super townie from Rando
who is Rando?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Tilgarial wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:59 am
Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:46 am
Tilgarial wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:42 am
Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:36 am who in this game is not a regular on this site?
I dont see how that is the towniest post because he really evaluated a read based on meta, a read that I still have no idea why it existed in the first place
Are you talking about
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:11 am
Alison wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:01 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:00 am

he's a wolf so if you don't 180 this read i'm just locking you in as partner
How about you just give me time to see it for myself and reach that conclusion naturally if he is so outed. Instead of handing me a blueprint to pocket you by 180ing my reads like I did KotH D2.
this is a wolf perspective slip btw
if you believed that you would have voted here?
this quote chain?
no, there was a specific post that Mac quoted that he said was super townie from Rando
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:03 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:57 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:55 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:34 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:33 am

i agree on nook and alison, i forgot who milly is
spf i think u might be making up as a reaction test but i wouldnt be surprised if its right lol
i have a really really really really bad reason to townread spf but ya know things can serve more than one person
share with the class?
hahaha no rondo i will not be doing that because its so bad that it'd just make you sus of me
ugh.. fine :|

I have honestly decided to stop tinfoiling you till you self resolve or we get to day 3-4 with no pelts. Its not worth my time and energy

I think you said it in KotH that basicall you self resolve and you died that night? Embrace the counterfoil
towniest post you've ever made
this one?
ngl, if mac's townread on rondo was based mostly/solely on this, I'd probably agree with you
I don't feel like it was, but that might be personal bias/me misreading somebody I don't really know well yet

if you look at the interaction between mac and rondo, does this stand out as a big part of that?

(sidenote - for future use so I don't blot out the page with quotes if I want to do something like this again, does this site have a postnumber somewhere/can I tag it somehow? if yes, where/how?)
What is your read on me?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Millium
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 844

Post by Millium »

i rolled wolf in all 3 of my champs games this year, under Wisp, read any of them
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings…
you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:01 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:13 am rondo is town
yeah i agree
but why?
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:03 am ftr i was at rondo being town a while ago but wanted to see if anyone would push their oppurtunistically after seeing alisons push

though the closest thing that happened to that was wisp discredditing macs read there but wisp was already kinda wolfy anyways so that doesnt change much for me
But how? I can see you wanting to see who is going after me but Milium is a good shout out imho but I would like to see your working
Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:11 am ill do me, you do you
Rondo isn't getting a town lean
Im literally sitting on almost the same mindset is Mac, so its so fucking weird to say I am discrediting him because im trying to understand the Rondo read
Why are you so against me being town? My entrance was fine, you just dont know me why are we being so stubborn? tbh
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 757
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:17 pm The other slot I feel like saying something about is Belzy. Given they have zero votes I think everyone probably townreads them right? I felt like they were quite billboard town.
This seat agrees.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:29 am u guys literally just throw out fucking words (which in all honesty, tend to not even be fleshed out thoughts half to time), and expect me to react like I just witnessed the second coming of Jesus
like chill

let me do my thing, you do yours
I can be confident with some players even this early, and also not want people being town read, no matter how good the player saying them is perceived. I also dont have the benefit of playing a multitude of games with Mac. I think he is town atm, but Im not going to agree with every read

good night
lol this guy cracking me up
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:32 am i do kinda read that ate as towny
Lily how do you still have 5 posts this late in the game? Are you cosplaying John Cena?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 757
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Yeah nah I don't like this content.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”