Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 139
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [DAY 1]

Post by staypositivefriend »

havent really read illario's posts closely since our exchange last night but him getting overly hung up on me getting paranoid about him and then getting scared that i was trying to replicate our dynamic as T v T is an overly convoluted scumread/suspicion in a way that is probably town indicative for him. i also generally just think that he's playing closer to my perception of illario d1 town meta where he is deliberately keeping a low presence and staying outside of the main wagons and seems to be perceiving himself as an Observer rather than a participant
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 752
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

That being said the content and vibe of santy's posts imo are more indicative of V!santy than w!santy

He's way too alive to be a wolf as rn
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 457
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:24 pm
Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:20 pm
santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:14 pm
Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:54 pm am I the one going crazy here, is Rondo like obvious or something?
Why are you scumreading Rondo?
They haven't and still arent taking this game seriously
almost every vote feels like a meme, I think they have the worst entrance out of all the players in this game
If its as common as people say, I dont have any idea how to read them
IMO , that sort of attitide that you are describing I see it as NAI. Tho in their last string of post I think they had game related reads. I'm just... Not thinking much about them rn tho

@Lilypetal why did you tr'ed Rondo?
Actually this is a very good question. I was too caught up with my catch up to think of this.
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 751
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:24 pm
santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:03 pm Based on the fact that I am scumreading aro and scumleaning Tilg, and both of their votes on Lily were really BAD.

I will say that Lilypetal is TOWN NEVER RESCIND. And you know this is true because I used CAPS
I would agree the votes were pretty bad considering I hadn't rly played yet but I don't really understand your handling of my slot here

Like obviously you're joking about the town never rescind but you've talked about me for a few posts here. I should be null as fuck for you. I feel like your language is slightly pockety and I'm not sure what to make of it

Accept the pocket :hmmyes: . I special power is to pocket people as town. @Tilgarial can confirm
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:22 pm
Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:17 pm
santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:13 pm Also Wisp wtf I dont know how are you misunderstanding Lily post / intentions on what they said??

Like, they expressed to not have a read on me but they said they liked me as a person . Not a townread at any point like you are understanding I feel like? And when lily clarified you dont rescind that so... Wtf?
im illiterate sorry
for legal reasons this is a joke

I unvoted, that's good enough till they catch up
I still think its silly to use "like" is pretty dismissive but hey
I'll see where they stand after they catch up

Np

Just for context me and lily have played a good amount of games together and we get along. I expect for Lily to carry me tbh.

Also I have never misread Lily's alignment so thats a godread tbh. Also we never randed different alignments but that isnt important(???)

Also my head hurts but I'll try to stay up for a while just in case I have the opportunity to realtime with Lily a bit. What a simp has to go through just to be noticed....
lmao cute
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Spf have you talked about your read on Tilg?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:24 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:23 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:20 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:40 am

Code: Select all

[code]
[/code]
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:34 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:33 am i change my mind about ilario being town tbh. mac takes his spot in my current towncore
what made you change your mind on Ilario?

Also, I'd like ur thoughts on my recent "list of townies" with varying confidences.
i thought he had a strong start but then he had kind of a weird sequence of posts where he:

1. townread me weirdly quickly

2. posted a read on ender i thought was kind of meh because it wasnt really informative (ie: "i think ender is fine so far apart from these things that Werent Fine")

3. a townread on belzdy w/out explanation

4. him dropping his wolfread on you kind of weirdly quickly after u all started engaging with me

there's nothing super wrong with any of these posts, just dont see much evidence of scumhunting in them and think ilario could be just playing to pocket ppl and that i cleared him too easily

ur townread on mac is fine and i agree

ur townread on illario i just discussed

ur townread on nook is fine and i agree

dont really have a read on wisp yet but he hasn't actively pinged me so i suppose that's something

dont have a read on ender yet

think that rondo sounds nearly identical to the king of the hill mafia game we just played so without looking into his meta further i think he's town
You are pushing Aro here but you are voting Lily now. Do you think they are partnered or if not who could be? Or have you moved to Aro town?
well to be clear, at the time i made that post, i did think that aro was town because the way he reacted to my push on him was out of character and overly aggressive in a way i thought was town indicative

but then once he revealed it was a reaction test then i felt less good about the townread because i realized it wasn't him authentically just getting angry about him pushing on me but him putting on a performance to make it "look" like he was angry, which i guess i read as less towny by default

so tbh i actually am rather torn on aro's alignment at the moment - i think his content has broadly been "fine" but dont really perceive him to have done anything particularly town indicative, and i think he's the type of player ill figure out more easily as the game goes on
i do also want to note that my only real concern about alison's posts so far is how she wolfread aro for his reaction testing being "performative" as though performative isnt the laziest buzzword of all time that doesnt really tell me anything about your actual thoughts behind aro's posts. felt shallow in a way that alison's reads typically are not, but i got the sense there was more behind her scumread on aro that she wasn't really explaining
Is there a reason you didnt push her on/for it? Or did you come to that conclusion later?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:26 pm
santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:03 pm Based on the fact that I am scumreading aro and scumleaning Tilg, and both of their votes on Lily were really BAD.

I will say that Lilypetal is TOWN NEVER RESCIND. And you know this is true because I used CAPS
I would agree the votes were pretty bad considering I hadn't rly played yet but I don't really understand your handling of my slot here

Like obviously you're joking about the town never rescind but you've talked about me for a few posts here. I should be null as fuck for you. I feel like your language is slightly pockety and I'm not sure what to make of it

Accept the pocket :hmmyes: . I special power is to pocket people as town. @Tilgarial can confirm
i do believe we have both randed town so i'll accept it owo

still getting a handle of the game, can you give me your current reads?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Accept the pocket :hmmyes: . My special power is to pocket people as town. @Tilgarial can confirm
EBWOP
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1355

Post by MacDougall »

Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:35 pm @MacDougall
do u still stand by the Rondo town read?
yes
staypositivefriend
Hitman

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:28 am I've cooled on my illario townread, will consider again later.
i thought this post from ender was towny on first impression bcuz it's rare for a wolf to just naturally re-assess one of their townreads without being specifically prompted to

but then i realized the only reason ender changed his townread on illario is probably because illario specifically called out that ender's townread on illario was wolfy

which kind of makes me think that ender did it to appease illario and keep illario on his good side and not because he was genuinely weighing illario's alignment

im also kind of skeptical of how real ender's townread on illario was in the first place considering that the posts that he called illario towny for were barely or only tangentially related to the actual game

so yeah he could be mafia
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:54 pm am I the one going crazy here, is Rondo like obvious or something?
almost every vote feels like a meme, I think they have the worst entrance out of all the players in this game
IMO , that sort of attitide that you are describing I see it as NAI. Tho in their last string of post I think they had game related reads. I'm just... Not thinking much about them rn tho

I think reading rondo traditionally isn't how you do it. They were the mvp of the sorta recent king of the hill game and went from assuming villager to chad f5/f3 god

They're just vibing and don't seem too wolfy therefore I TR
staypositivefriend
Hitman

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:27 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:24 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:23 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:20 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:40 am

Code: Select all

[code]
[/code]
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:34 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:33 am i change my mind about ilario being town tbh. mac takes his spot in my current towncore
what made you change your mind on Ilario?

Also, I'd like ur thoughts on my recent "list of townies" with varying confidences.
i thought he had a strong start but then he had kind of a weird sequence of posts where he:

1. townread me weirdly quickly

2. posted a read on ender i thought was kind of meh because it wasnt really informative (ie: "i think ender is fine so far apart from these things that Werent Fine")

3. a townread on belzdy w/out explanation

4. him dropping his wolfread on you kind of weirdly quickly after u all started engaging with me

there's nothing super wrong with any of these posts, just dont see much evidence of scumhunting in them and think ilario could be just playing to pocket ppl and that i cleared him too easily

ur townread on mac is fine and i agree

ur townread on illario i just discussed

ur townread on nook is fine and i agree

dont really have a read on wisp yet but he hasn't actively pinged me so i suppose that's something

dont have a read on ender yet

think that rondo sounds nearly identical to the king of the hill mafia game we just played so without looking into his meta further i think he's town
You are pushing Aro here but you are voting Lily now. Do you think they are partnered or if not who could be? Or have you moved to Aro town?
well to be clear, at the time i made that post, i did think that aro was town because the way he reacted to my push on him was out of character and overly aggressive in a way i thought was town indicative

but then once he revealed it was a reaction test then i felt less good about the townread because i realized it wasn't him authentically just getting angry about him pushing on me but him putting on a performance to make it "look" like he was angry, which i guess i read as less towny by default

so tbh i actually am rather torn on aro's alignment at the moment - i think his content has broadly been "fine" but dont really perceive him to have done anything particularly town indicative, and i think he's the type of player ill figure out more easily as the game goes on
i do also want to note that my only real concern about alison's posts so far is how she wolfread aro for his reaction testing being "performative" as though performative isnt the laziest buzzword of all time that doesnt really tell me anything about your actual thoughts behind aro's posts. felt shallow in a way that alison's reads typically are not, but i got the sense there was more behind her scumread on aro that she wasn't really explaining
Is there a reason you didnt push her on/for it? Or did you come to that conclusion later?
it's something i only picked up on within the last few hours and i have been too low energy to push for anything in the last few hours lol

but hey im making content now! go me
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:53 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:03 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:02 pm @MacDougall I feel that Ilario's recent posting is townie. I'd like your thoughts as well because I know you felt he was mafia earlier in the day.
yeah i thought ilario was pretty towny when i was around in my second burst (when I dropped the neon scumread)
i was? what was different to my posts when you were in your first burst?
I agreed with you more
staypositivefriend
Hitman

santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:27 pm Spf have you talked about your read on Tilg?
yeah i saw you ask me why i voted for tilg but then i avoided the question because it was a vote that i made because i got gut pinged by some of tilg's posting last night and decided to ~follow my instincts~ and give lily space for a while since she was posting again

but then i looked at tilg's ISO and i think it's fine so i dont actually scumread him
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:21 pm i vaguely think that seanzie is town as well but not really for any meta reason - i just thought the specific attitude he projected of like: "you can't tell me how to play this game and if you don't like it then vote me" was towny and that wolves usually react to being pressured in a more appeasing/concilstory way
+1 from my little experience with seanzie sounds like how they play town
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:28 pm

I think prob the most obvtowns to me rn are Neon / Alison. Then illario and spf I feel good about.

Nanook and Ender I felt good but its just a lean ig. Specially willing to reevaluate ender cuz vote on me + allison scumread.

Then Seanzie I might be inclined to townlean too, but want to read more of them and have a better hold of their approach if it makes sense.

Tilg/aro are my scumreads, most confident on aro. Pinged by Mac too but it could be just them having skill Issue and its better to leave them by anyways.

I think aro is the one I talked the most about in why I sus them. Tilg I was pinged by them (mostly their vote+not having a townping from them) , but its a far less confident read than aro
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:29 pm

I think reading rondo traditionally isn't how you do it. They were the mvp of the sorta recent king of the hill game and went from assuming villager to chad f5/f3 god

They're just vibing and don't seem too wolfy therefore I TR
I dont know how to respond to this other than to say aww shucks. I dont do well with compliments. Also I will let Ender be the one to do the thing because I want to bask in this post. I may have just been pocketed
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

a hot take that i have is that i actually lightly scumread Belzy. i think that he sounds okay on a tonal level but the actual content of his posts is generally disjointed and the way that he handled his suspicion of the wisp slot in particular didnt really feel like it came from the perspective of someone who cared about wisp's alignment
staypositivefriend
Hitman

that sad im still kind of getting a grasp on the game atm. i townread mac and rondo and seanzie and maybe illario and my other reads are still developing
staypositivefriend
Hitman

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:33 pm a hot take that i have is that i actually lightly scumread Belzy. i think that he sounds okay on a tonal level but the actual content of his posts is generally disjointed and the way that he handled his suspicion of the wisp slot in particular didnt really feel like it came from the perspective of someone who cared about wisp's alignment
they*, sorry
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:32 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:28 pm

I think prob the most obvtowns to me rn are Neon / Alison. Then illario and spf I feel good about.

Nanook and Ender I felt good but its just a lean ig. Specially willing to reevaluate ender cuz vote on me + allison scumread.

Then Seanzie I might be inclined to townlean too, but want to read more of them and have a better hold of their approach if it makes sense.

Tilg/aro are my scumreads, most confident on aro. Pinged by Mac too but it could be just them having skill Issue and its better to leave them by anyways.

I think aro is the one I talked the most about in why I sus them. Tilg I was pinged by them (mostly their vote+not having a townping from them) , but its a far less confident read than aro
thank u santy <3
arogame123
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 403
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Post by arogame123 »

[unvote]Lily[/unvote]

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine

Will I explain this naked vote rn? No, because I’m at a hockey game. I’ll give thoughts later but spf is pretty townie here and so is rondo

Lily is a bit better, but will keep my eye there still.
Millium
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 844

Post by Millium »

Time to find a new vote after I take a shower now, I wanted to be lazy I thought rondo was so obvious. But now I'm confused
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings…
you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:34 pm [unvote]Lily[/unvote]

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine

Will I explain this naked vote rn? No, because I’m at a hockey game. I’ll give thoughts later but spf is pretty townie here and so is rondo

Lily is a bit better, but will keep my eye there still.
a bit better? You really had that much of a problem with me like 5 posting and then not being in thread for 12 hours? now i have to iso u

i'm gonna feel bad if u randed wolf again aro smh
Millium
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 844

Post by Millium »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:33 pm a hot take that i have is that i actually lightly scumread Belzy. i think that he sounds okay on a tonal level but the actual content of his posts is generally disjointed and the way that he handled his suspicion of the wisp slot in particular didnt really feel like it came from the perspective of someone who cared about wisp's alignment
Now someone talks about this, after I decided they were pretty natural outside that
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings…
you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:34 pm Time to find a new vote after I take a shower now, I wanted to be lazy I thought rondo was so obvious. But now I'm confused
can u show me what you have problems with specifically? curious to see your thought process
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:34 pm Time to find a new vote after I take a shower now, I wanted to be lazy I thought rondo was so obvious. But now I'm confused
you thought Rondo was obvious wolf? why?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

mac do u think that porscha is outed mafia
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:36 pm
you thought Rondo was obvious wolf? why?
I would also like to know why

[VOTE: seanzie ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Lily if you have the time I'll appreciate it if you ISO Neon tbh, mostly t sanity check my godread hmmyes
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:24 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:03 pm Aro it's a little bit ... underwhelming ... that you've been like the centrepiece of this entire game and you are voting the 5 poster who hasn't really done anything alignment indicative?

That's not to say I townread Lilypetal's 5 posts. I think they are null and Lily is a wolf lean for having not posted more, but I'm not of the view Lily is generally post count polarised so I am not sure I should be wolf leaning Lily for that.

If Lily does in fact turn out to be town, I would suspect that there is a mafia inside you, SPF and Tilgarial. Would you agree with that take?
I mean if Lily is town, she will town it up later in the game and it will be prevalent, but aorn, I am not inspired and it's a mix of a sheep from SPF because I agreed with the read. Having been mafia with Lily recently, I feel that I am able to read her pretty well, so my read will develop as the day goes on and as she posts more, I can form a better one, but rn, it's null-scummy.

And to your question, I think it's a fair take to think that and I would lean Tilg as scummier over SPF if that's the case.

Also, it's funny, because I do agree with u that I have been underwhelming this game and I was thinking about it and why. And I think it's mainly because I haven't really found my place in the game yet and I'm sorting a lot of people and don't have any strong scum reads yet tbh. Like I am a town hunter but I usually have some scum reads I can rep somewhat strongly. I think there are a lot of different players here that I have played with and have experience, but meshing it all together might take some time for me and I realize that's why this game is a bit weirder for me than usual.

But I do have some decent confidence in the towns I listed earlier and will feel better about this game as it progresses.
i like this post from mac and absolutely despise how aro responded

gonna vote here for now methinks [VOTE: arogame123] aubergine
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:39 pm Lily if you have the time I'll appreciate it if you ISO Neon tbh, mostly t sanity check my godread hmmyes
will do milord
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

LMAO MY UNDERTITLE IS NOW DRUG DEALER.

I was thinking about changing my pfp but it goes so well with the undertitle now lol
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

yeah neon is pretty blatantly obvious town lol
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

specifically neon reacted negatively to tilg's vote on me is indicative of V!Neon I think. My one experience against w!neon she was kinda distant and didn't rly interact with me unless it was to pile onto scum reading me.

Otherwise her iso is normal v!neon fluff
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

town reads: rondo / santy / neon

person who randed wolf for the 100th time in a row: aro
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i have no idea how to read neon but i trust that lily and santy are both probably not wrong about her tbh so im not voting her today
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:57 am You are telegraphing that you know I am town.

You were surprised I wasn't scumreading you because you know I should be, because I am town and you are mafia and I can read you.

You are treating me like I'm bad town when you know more than anyone that I am not, with the entire tone of your interaction with me having a marked tone of superiority. Like you are talking to some inferior species.

You are exactly in your mafia meta in terms of how you treat me which is to misrepresent me as a player to diminish my influence in a very basic way while just pocketing everyone else with uwu shit and anime gifs.

You simply, are just following your wolf playbook to an absolute tee.
This is the good Mac content I come to read. But I dont see a vote, was this a reaction test?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Tilgarial wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:58 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:25 am @Tilgarial if you had to pick 2 of the more active posters that have the highest chance of flipping wolf who would they be?
Active posters so far are... aro, SPF, mac, illario, belzy, wisp, Alison, Ender/neon maybe?
Alison/aro/SPF/illario I'm townreading to one degree or another
Mac I'd probably lean town too if I was forced to decide

Ender/belzy I haven't really paid much attention to so far
Wisp(Milly) I'm somewhat neutral on
Neon I haven't really reached a conclusion yet

Not sure I can narrow it down more than that without picking arbitrarily at this point, tbh
Maybe reserve one spot for wisp, though I can see him getting a townread if he actually talks to me about his viewpoint, so meh
What are your thoughts on the Inactive posters?

Chamomile/Dyachei specifically
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:44 pm i have no idea how to read neon but i trust that lily and santy are both probably not wrong about her tbh so im not voting her today
Eh I wouldn't say 100% sheep my read but I think I'm okay at reading her in a micro sense. I wouldn't touch her today at least
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

are there 4 wolves 13 town? i forgor
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:37 pm mac do u think that porscha is outed mafia
no
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:46 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:44 pm i have no idea how to read neon but i trust that lily and santy are both probably not wrong about her tbh so im not voting her today
Eh I wouldn't say 100% sheep my read but I think I'm okay at reading her in a micro sense. I wouldn't touch her today at least
why?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I thought dya's posts I saw were kinda bad but that probs means dya is town cuz of intent
staypositivefriend
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:46 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:37 pm mac do u think that porscha is outed mafia
no
do you still feel confident about santy being mafia?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

[VOTE: ender] aubergine
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

For me personally is that I vibed a lot with sussing aro/tilg and the way Neon approached / presented those reads into the thread just felt super villagery to me.

Other than that is just vibes and the way they are posting just felt really different to the game I saw them as wolf wowee
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:46 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:46 pm
why?
cuz i think she's obv town but obv town in the sense that maybe she pocketed me with a few things like the negative reaction to tilg's vote on me and asking me to play ow so i might be compromised
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:15 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:08 am
Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:59 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:52 am
Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:40 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:19 am
Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:11 am

Intresting.

How do you feel about the SPF v Aro stuff?
tbh i didnt really have any thoughts of it at first but now that i find spf kinda wolfy i start to wonder if it was theatre lol
That's where my brain was going with it
eh i guess this kinda checks out with your iso. can you go into more of your individual reads on aro and spf and what was the dumb reason why srs aro + tilg earlier
I kinda talked about my dumb reasons. Tbf I'm not really buying into them anymore.

It's out of my comfort zone to try to scum hunt anyways lol I prefer town hunting.

Spf/Aro thing just always felt weird to me and it's something I could potentially see them doing as theatre early. I haven't particularly found either to be exceptionally towny but it is early.
ah okay, who are your trs?
Porscha
Mac
Ender

That's kinda it so far.
Why Ender?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”