Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [DAY 1]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:49 am
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:39 am Imma move ender to null-townie tbh

@Neon whats ur current gamestate looking like rn and did you respond to my earlier question of what do u think of santy rn as well as what ur thoughts where on my progression/vote on u?

Sorry, I’m not good with gif language lol
Well you'll never be able to read me than.

Allison - null. I like the start but haven't remembered much they've done since than. The start is really fakable. Reading me based on others reads on me is Intresting and certainly a different approach from how they treated me when they were scum but I'm not sure they'd do that again twice.

arogame123 fuck if I know. I'm gonna say null leaning scum but I'm not remotely confident

Belzy - null leaning town. Vibing with their content.

Chamomile - who?

dyachei - don't remember anything they've done

ilario - scum-ish this is based on a lot of other people saying things are weird and than them voting me after town reading me and not really explaining why. That feels to obvious... but I don't believe in twtbaw

Lilypetal - lock town never rescind. Yall skill issue for voting a 5 poster early in the game for not being here get gud

EnderWiggen - town based on micro things you'll call me dumb for and for the recent catch up.

MacDougall - leaning town. But I'm not even gonna attempt to broach Mac

Millium - scummy. But this is based heavily on what appears to be a difference of opinion so I should reeval.

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - book nook

Neon - towniest town who ever towned

Porscha - I dunno what others see that I do not. But actually there is a weird thing pinging me about Porscha and I can't voice it because I dunno how to express it so null.

RondoDimBuckle - fuck if I know

santygrass - null. I'm scared to read Santy I was sure I caught Santy in mafia misplay and I wrote a whole ass case and he flipped town. So... like...I feel like the slot is weird but I did than to

Seanzie - fuck if I know

staypositivefriend - town side of null

Tilgarial - scum I just hate the lily vote and the sheer amount of following the leader and not saying much
@arogame123
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1355

Post by MacDougall »

Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:23 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:22 am
Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:21 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:18 am At some stage in this game you decided to stop being an uwu themed chaos goblin consciously. Why? @Neon
I'm still being moderately uwu chaos goblin right? I'm just like also solving and trying. I dunno why I can't give you a good reason... when I think I see something I talk about it otherwise I do neon things... I've actually felt like I've seen things more often this game that I should engage on than normal ig
Which slot are you the most suspicious of and which slot are you the most convinced is town?
Town. Lily.

Scum. Tilg but not really confidently.
Can you give me your absolute top tier best possible attempt at explaining both of these reads? Like I want you to push the boundaries of your potential as a solver here. Give me your absolute best. Persuade me that Lily is town, persuade me that Tilgarial is suspicious. We're in high school debate and your grades are on the line lol.
arogame123
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 403
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Post by arogame123 »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:23 am
Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:22 am
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:19 am @Neon do u have a current gamestate/poE rn? A brief list is fine
I posted a whole list for you I think
Oh mb, could u re-quote it uwu? I’m on my phone rn lol.

I’ll post a cool ow meme maybe if u do
I'm on mobile and at work but I'll try to find it
Ok, I’ll try to find it then, Dw lol.

Respond to Mac’s queries that he may have lol
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:24 am
Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:49 am
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:39 am Imma move ender to null-townie tbh

@Neon whats ur current gamestate looking like rn and did you respond to my earlier question of what do u think of santy rn as well as what ur thoughts where on my progression/vote on u?

Sorry, I’m not good with gif language lol
Well you'll never be able to read me than.

Allison - null. I like the start but haven't remembered much they've done since than. The start is really fakable. Reading me based on others reads on me is Intresting and certainly a different approach from how they treated me when they were scum but I'm not sure they'd do that again twice.

arogame123 fuck if I know. I'm gonna say null leaning scum but I'm not remotely confident

Belzy - null leaning town. Vibing with their content.

Chamomile - who?

dyachei - don't remember anything they've done

ilario - scum-ish this is based on a lot of other people saying things are weird and than them voting me after town reading me and not really explaining why. That feels to obvious... but I don't believe in twtbaw

Lilypetal - lock town never rescind. Yall skill issue for voting a 5 poster early in the game for not being here get gud

EnderWiggen - town based on micro things you'll call me dumb for and for the recent catch up.

MacDougall - leaning town. But I'm not even gonna attempt to broach Mac

Millium - scummy. But this is based heavily on what appears to be a difference of opinion so I should reeval.

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - book nook

Neon - towniest town who ever towned

Porscha - I dunno what others see that I do not. But actually there is a weird thing pinging me about Porscha and I can't voice it because I dunno how to express it so null.

RondoDimBuckle - fuck if I know

santygrass - null. I'm scared to read Santy I was sure I caught Santy in mafia misplay and I wrote a whole ass case and he flipped town. So... like...I feel like the slot is weird but I did than to

Seanzie - fuck if I know

staypositivefriend - town side of null

Tilgarial - scum I just hate the lily vote and the sheer amount of following the leader and not saying much
@arogame123
Arigato hehe
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@EnderWiggin are you still here?
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:24 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:18 am At some stage in this game you decided to stop being an uwu themed chaos goblin consciously. Why? @Neon
I'm still being moderately uwu chaos goblin right? I'm just like also solving and trying. I dunno why I can't give you a good reason... when I think I see something I talk about it otherwise I do neon things... I've actually felt like I've seen things more often this game that I should engage on than normal ig
Which slot are you the most suspicious of and which slot are you the most convinced is town?
Town. Lily.

Can you give me your absolute top tier best possible attempt at explaining both of these reads? Like I want you to push the boundaries of your potential as a solver here. Give me your absolute best. Persuade me that Lily is town, persuade me that Tilgarial is suspicious. We're in high school debate and your grades are on the line lol.
You know I suck at that right... like I've always sucked at that

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I'll try though

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 752
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

Town. Lily.

im your only town?

are u flirting with me
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 757
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:25 am @EnderWiggin are you still here?
Multi-tasking but yes.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:26 am
Town. Lily.

im your only town?

are u flirting with me
He asked for one.

But also yes.

ImageImage

arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

DEBATE TIME WOOO

Neón takes the side that Lily is town and Tilg is mafia.

3 minutes for intro argument…
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:25 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:24 am
Town. Lily.

You know I suck at that right... like I've always sucked at that
Sure. I want it anyway if that's ok.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:26 am
Town. Lily.

im your only town?

are u flirting with me
He asked for one.

But also yes.
reading is not my strong suit
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:26 am
Multi-tasking but yes.
Outside of that list i posted earlier, are there any slots in this game (aside from billboard mac) that you are absolutely convinced are town to a degree where if I had you as a green check I should just towncore them based on your read?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Hello @Lilypetal. How do you feel about the game atm?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

I wished Belzy would go more in depth with their read on Wisp and Alison tho when I asked them because I wanted to better understand why they felt the way they did and didn’t get as much :/

If you’re still there @Belzy I’d appreciate if u can dive into more on ur Alison/Wisp sr and why u feel the way u do.

I know u said you’d wait for wisp to post more but I also want to see why their recent posting didn’t change the needle for u.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:28 am Hello @Lilypetal. How do you feel about the game atm?
well last night i was overwhelmed

now im having fun and have a decent handle on the game

so pretty good i guess!

i think my TRs feel good to me and that's all I can rly ask out of a day 1
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:27 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:26 am
Multi-tasking but yes.
Outside of that list i posted earlier, are there any slots in this game (aside from billboard mac) that you are absolutely convinced are town to a degree where if I had you as a green check I should just towncore them based on your read?
I think SPF is the closest.

But I'm not so confident as to say "Treat as a green check."

SPF has absolutely snowed me before. I think there's things here that indicate she is just town, but I'd not give that guarantee.
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 139

Post by staypositivefriend »

[VOTE: santygrass] aubergine

awooooooooooooooooooooo
staypositivefriend
Hitman

that was honestly such a good x-post. couldnt have asked for better timing
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

hey uh who is wisp btw
☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:25 amI'll try though
Fuckkkk

Okay Lily in my experience does these little things where she comes off as pure inno child as town. They are trying to solve relaxed vibing. Bouncing off me and Porscha and others naturally. I think all the sus on lily was based on nothingness for no reason when she was at 5 posts and clearly not present and her reactions to that sus when she came back felt real and she saw things I thought I was seeing to with Aro especially.

Tilg I'm not really confident on I'm never confident on scum reads but their approach to the lily vote just screamed at me... I've got the feeling they've been attempting to fit in and not stand out like they are following the flow of others and not willing to make a read or push on their own and I generally don't think that town always try to stand with others and occasionally even if just one or two times will make an independent read or thought.

ImageImage

arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Lilypetal wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:31 am hey uh who is wisp btw
Mill!
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:31 am
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:31 am hey uh who is wisp btw
Mill!
ohh makes sense
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:27 am
Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:26 am
Town. Lily.

im your only town?

are u flirting with me
He asked for one.

But also yes.
reading is not my strong suit
Mine either

literally... haha get it... cause I'm dyslexic.

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 457
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I was in the shower having a good old think and I think I have figured something out about Nanook and I am going to hard defend that slot
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Also I need to double-check my Belzy read because while I believe in it, it's not quite as strong as the current vibe Aro/Mac/Neon has me going rn.

I should do the same to Rondo read but I'm leaving that for now.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:30 am [VOTE: santygrass] aubergine

awooooooooooooooooooooo
Ur vote and post aside, I want u to know pikachu that every time u post, I get super excited in the game and enjoy having convos/playing with u and just wanted u to know that hehe.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:07 am Experiment time

Aro
Belzy
Ender
Neon
Rondo

Are these all town?
@staypositivefriend what do you think of this?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:31 am
Fuckkkk

Okay Lily in my experience does these little things where she comes off as pure inno child as town. They are trying to solve relaxed vibing. Bouncing off me and Porscha and others naturally. I think all the sus on lily was based on nothingness for no reason when she was at 5 posts and clearly not present and her reactions to that sus when she came back felt real and she saw things I thought I was seeing to with Aro especially.

Tilg I'm not really confident on I'm never confident on scum reads but their approach to the lily vote just screamed at me... I've got the feeling they've been attempting to fit in and not stand out like they are following the flow of others and not willing to make a read or push on their own and I generally don't think that town always try to stand with others and occasionally even if just one or two times will make an independent read or thought.
shes just so obviously town it's not even funny

please copy paste this day 5 when we lose lylo to neon
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:32 am I was in the shower having a good old think and I think I have figured something out about Nanook and I am going to hard defend that slot
unless of course I am reading into things too much and I am completely wrong but I dont want to think about that Because its Nanook and I am soul reading him right now
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:32 am

awooooooooooooooooooooo
Ur vote and post aside, I want u to know pikachu that every time u post, I get super excited in the game and enjoy having convos/playing with u and just wanted u to know that hehe.
i appreciate that tbh, i enjoy your energy/presence in games as well
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lilypetal wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:33 am
Fuckkkk

nah I agree Neon is probably town this time
☆Princess Abigail☆

Fuckkkk

Screenshot this for dead chat

:omg:

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

awooooooooooooooooooooo
u have to be the most sus man alive but like not necessarily in a derogatory way
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@EnderWiggin how do you feel about Lilypetal?
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:33 am
Fuckkkk

Can I ask why? Or is that a dumb thing to do lol

ImageImage

arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Lilypetal wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:34 am

awooooooooooooooooooooo
u have to be the most sus man alive but like not necessarily in a derogatory way
lol what? Idek what that means 😂
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:34 am @EnderWiggin how do you feel about Lilypetal?
I have mild-town lean thoughts.

However I have seen Lily play inno cute child as wolf so I'm not giving strong townreads off that.

There's been no take they've had that feel particularly notable in a townread way, so they're definitely on the outer edge of "People I consider town."
staypositivefriend
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:32 am

Aro
Belzy
Ender
Neon
Rondo

Are these all town?
hm

the name in that list that immediately stands out to me as having the highest chance of being mafia is belzy. this is because it appears to me that this entire playerlist has collectively cleared belzy off of Good Vibes and Sounding Pure (to my understanding anyway), and i think that type of reasoning makes belzy particularly likely to be the deepwolf out of all the potential deepwolves in your list

agreed that rondo and neon and ender are town roughly in that order. i was POE'ing ender but am being influenced/agreeing with the recent consensus that his posts have been an improvement. read on aro is REDACTED until further notice
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:49 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:24 am
Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:41 pm
Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:34 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:31 pm
Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:27 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:25 pm

It's not bad play to chill in thread vibe and fuck around in a game. People take this game way to seriously. Porscha can win games but like I am just telling you your sus on her right now is predicated on a read that is bad from my pov.

I'm giving you meta which you don't have. Porscha can be wolf but this isn't why and is more likely town indicative in my world view.
ya except I'm not sussing her, and fine
True your sussing Rondo. Another person who does weird things as town lol.
Lmao, this is exactly what I mean
You defend bad play
I've watched Rondo single handedly solve a game that town was going to lose

So. No.

I've also watched Rondo post only in Hot Fuzz gifs.

Is someone who can single handedly solve a game that town is going to lose a bad player because they do weird things?
I am still low key mad I got night killed while posting only gifs

[VOTE: ilario ] aubergine
It was at least partially because I was terrified of you after King of the Hill so you should be happy lol
I know and I appreciate it but still lol
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:35 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:33 am
Fuckkkk

Can I ask why? Or is that a dumb thing to do lol
I'd rather not. Not a dumb thing to do or dumb question to ask, I'd just rather not.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

actually i townread neon more confidently than neon but it doesnt matter
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Also just curious Lily with neon’s post it reminded me, did u ever look at the progression I posted about you and why I felt the way u did?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:36 am actually i townread neon more confidently than neon but it doesnt matter
more confidently than RONDO

i need to go to sleep
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Just wondering if that changed ur mind in any way?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:35 am

Aro
Belzy
Ender
Neon
Rondo

Are these all town?
hm

the name in that list that immediately stands out to me as having the highest chance of being mafia is belzy. this is because it appears to me that this entire playerlist has collectively cleared belzy off of Good Vibes and Sounding Pure (to my understanding anyway), and i think that type of reasoning makes belzy particularly likely to be the deepwolf out of all the potential deepwolves in your list

agreed that rondo and neon and ender are town roughly in that order. i was POE'ing ender but am being influenced/agreeing with the recent consensus that his posts have been an improvement. read on aro is REDACTED until further notice
how many games have you played with belzy?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:05 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:15 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:46 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:41 am
Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:33 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:28 am Well I already explained the first question

The aro read exists because it felt like he didn’t know how to naturally open into the thread so he defaulted into asking that question to ease himself in. Some of the explanations to his reads and the process behind it has felt reachy and he’s felt overly-explainey at times
Mac already did it, not you explain to me why Rondo is town
do we at least agree with Sean?
I dont feel like back reading and i want to go to sleep
rondo felt town because his response to alisons pressure wasnt overly panicky. his tone in general seems calm/at ease. i dont have much of a read on sean, if people want him then then i have no issue with that atm
Hello, this is the Rondo police telling you that Rondo is not going to panic under pressure and that's a bad read.
Enders entrance and subsequent posts have been very... Ender so far. But I like this post
What does "Very Ender" mean?
like you are trying to draw suspicion but you know I am in the game so you know thats what I would think so is it performative or are you just rocking it out? ATM leaning towards the latter
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:35 am

Aro
Belzy
Ender
Neon
Rondo

Are these all town?
hm

*Narrows eyes.*

So you think my wolfy treatment of Illario read earlier is less important.

Can you outline your point where you changed your read on me reading my more recent content? Or just a general area/reason?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:56 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:17 pm
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:39 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:22 am @ilario , let's assume 5 combined mafia/3p.

Leaves at least 13 town and with 18 without vig shots or anything, we have 8 kills. So a 10 towncore would do.

My towns that I have rn (different confidences) are Aro, Mac, Illario, SPF, Nanook, Wisp, Ender, Rondo.

Any thoughts on that list so far and do you have any opnions on anyone else that I don't have in there? I want to dominate this game hehe.
hmmm id defs have alison in there, in all honesty shes the only read i feel good about.

whilst i agree spf,nook,ender,rondo for me personally have shown signs of towniness + belsy as well i dont feel like any of those names has done anytihing lock worthy. also imo its better to wait to form towncores until everyones posted to avoid bias
I like this post, I prefer to wait till we have some flips too but yeah
Actually wait how did you get from "SPF/Ender towny" to "I'll vote SPF/Ender today"?
What?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”