nijuukyugou
No votes
Russtifinko
No votes
Snow Dog
No votes
thellama73
8%
The Triforce of Cuticles (The Host, the Mod, the Dead)
42%

Total votes: 12
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 51
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Re: The Legend of Zelda (Ganon's Conquest) [Night 5]

Post by nijuukyugou »

Thoughts, as promised:

1) I finally went back and looked at Dom, and is certainly IS quieter than usual. He usually guns after somebody (or a few somebodies) pretty hardcore throughout the game, but he has done none of that this game. Not sure if he's burned out or changing up his playstyle, but it's not something I've seen before.

2) I am not sure about Russ anymore. I've voted him twice, but I'm starting to lean that he is Civ, when going back and thinking about what MR said (and what Russ pleaded at what he thought was his end, as I now see). My vote on him was behavior based, but it is logical that the way he is acting might be odd, but not in conjunction with someone who is bad, necessarily. I wouldn't put it past anyone in mafia to play the Civs like that as a baddie, so I'll still keep an eye on him, but I'll also look in other directions.

3)
Snow Dog wrote: I was going to look at Lizkeen. She's kinda under the radar, first time player but she posts pretty good and seems to know how it all works so could be coached. But...her riddle entry. I can't believe a baddie team would agree with her answer. She got me desperate looking for the answer though, saying it was easy! Drove me mad that I couldn't see it.
Then again...she didn't want to share her answer and was against solving it together in thread. :ponder:
I was thinking the same thing. I had thought her vote for sabie "to get it over with" had been odd, but then she said she had to vote quickly, which at the time seemed fairly genuine. I agree that despite being new, she seems to know the game (mafia) rather well, and only laments not knowing the "playstyle" of others in the game, which could be coaching (she couldn't really play off pretending to know someone's playstyle). And the whole thing about the riddle got me confused and a bit suspicious.

I will have to vote relatively early today, as I must attend a baby shower out of town in the afternoon (meh), but I'll take a bit more time to think and vote before I leave. And hopefully check the thread/discuss more throughout the morning/early afternoon.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 239

Post by Snow Dog »

I'm looking at Elohcin too. Not enough discussion going on here, everyone busy?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Anyone want to dissuade me voting either LizKeen, Elohcin or llama? People still feel strong on MM?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 169
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

As I said yesterday, still also not convinced Dom is bad. He was just the one I felt least certain was good who was on the poll yesterday.

Linki: No dissuasion here, Snowie. I still think Elo would be best obviously
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 202

Post by fingersplints »

I'm still undecided about Elo. I have had issues with her bandwagoning, but when I brought it up earlier everyone thought it was normal for her.

Since people are bringing up kills and who would do them; I would agree that llama would have reason to kill SVS and MP, but I don't think he would. It is not his style to take out a bunch of heavy posting players. He generally takes the stance that he hates seeing talkative players killed.

Which brings me to who would have killed Bass? That is the strangest one to me. llama would make more sense here to me. Not really playing, get him out. But it has me wondering if the mafia has a bunch of quiet members, so they decided to kill a quiet person to draw attention away from all the killings of vocal people. I think we have some quiet mafia tbh.
Gro-oo-ovy
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

fingersplints wrote:I'm still undecided about Elo. I have had issues with her bandwagoning, but when I brought it up earlier everyone thought it was normal for her.

Since people are bringing up kills and who would do them; I would agree that llama would have reason to kill SVS and MP, but I don't think he would. It is not his style to take out a bunch of heavy posting players. He generally takes the stance that he hates seeing talkative players killed.

Which brings me to who would have killed Bass? That is the strangest one to me. llama would make more sense here to me. Not really playing, get him out. But it has me wondering if the mafia has a bunch of quiet members, so they decided to kill a quiet person to draw attention away from all the killings of vocal people. I think we have some quiet mafia tbh.
Yeah. It feels to heavy handed and obvious to be llama. It may be what we are made to think.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Who originated the idea that SVS and MP know llama's game well?
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Also, I don't know what to make of LizKeen. I've been a bit reluctant to discuss her, because I don't want to be accused of suspecting her because she suspected me. I do feel like her reasoning there felt forced, but really, I am looking at her now because of my belief that some of the mafia has to be quiet players at this point.
Gro-oo-ovy
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 72

Post by Dom »

nijuukyugou wrote:Thoughts, as promised:

1) I finally went back and looked at Dom, and is certainly IS quieter than usual. He usually guns after somebody (or a few somebodies) pretty hardcore throughout the game, but he has done none of that this game. Not sure if he's burned out or changing up his playstyle, but it's not something I've seen before.
Why lie?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

fingersplints wrote:Who originated the idea that SVS and MP know llama's game well?
I presumed it and bass confirmed it.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Re: The Legend of Zelda (Ganon's Conquest) [Day 4]

Post by Snow Dog »

It's here...
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Wow I really don't like how many people are voting sabie. Also maybe we should look at the people who were night killed . Who would want to kill S~V~S and MP this early? Maybe someone that they can read ? Idk just spit balling.
Llama might.....possibly?
Thats what I was thinking. I could be wrong but its the only reason I could see killing off those two players this early.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 265
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Snow Dog wrote:Anyone want to dissuade me voting either LizKeen, Elohcin or llama? People still feel strong on MM?
Not really.

Given the choice between those 3, I would probably vote llama.

Linki: well there you go, another reason it could be llama.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Thank you for finding that for me. For some reason I had thought it was MM and that would have made me a bit suspicious of him.
Gro-oo-ovy
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

fingersplints wrote:Thank you for finding that for me. For some reason I had thought it was MM and that would have made me a bit suspicious of him.
Why's that?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Or... MM... with that in the thread it's reads more like a set up of llama to me. With you pushing it like this it doesn't make me feel great about you.

You just hosted a speed game where SVS helped lynch llama and before he died he said "SVS is bad". They were both pretty confident and wrong about their ability to read each other. I don't know that this starting immediately after that ended either would feel the other is so good at reading them that he would need to take her out right away.
Gro-oo-ovy
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Mister Rearranger »

Did Splints and Dom kill our friends? Is Liz evil, evil, evil? Is Llama really a "Nah"ma? Are MM, Snowie, and Squids grasping at straws?

You decide!

#rockthevote2014

PS: I voted Liz. I don't trust her. Eager to see the results. Off to work; later, skaters! Good luck and vote wisely!

Linki: :ponder:
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

fingersplints wrote:Or... MM... with that in the thread it's reads more like a set up of llama to me. With you pushing it like this it doesn't make me feel great about you.

You just hosted a speed game where SVS helped lynch llama and before he died he said "SVS is bad". They were both pretty confident and wrong about their ability to read each other. I don't know that this starting immediately after that ended either would feel the other is so good at reading them that he would need to take her out right away.
I am also surprised that llama hasn't been NK'd yet. It's a point he's made before in another game (when he was civ) that he has a tendency to be NK'd early on in games.

Also, I was suspicious of Russ, but my view on him has firmly changed. Now, I think MR is bad, but there's not enough support to lynch him.

So I'm looking at other players (which I should do anyway). llama's playing has stood out enough.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Something llama has said early on reminded me of his civvie game in other games. I am open to my being wrong about him, but I am nothing if not confident, and I think he is a civvie this game. I do admit to being stubborn to a fault, but I am trying to be open minded. :)
However, I do not like this discouraged civvie card he is playing now. If you are a civvie, llama, snap out of it! We need to stick together now more then ever!

MM, why would the mafia NK someone they can so easily get lynched? They wouldn't waste a NK
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Actually I would be interested in more examples, or perhaps a summary, of baddie llama's behaviors. I am trying to think of when I have seen him as a baddie and I am not sure I have.
I was a non player entity in Rolling Stones, so I read that game knowing he was bad and having btsc. That was my introduction to him.
I played Harry Potter. He might have been bad there? IDK I didn't pay much attention that game. I spent it in three different countries, and I hate sock puppet games to begin with.
Gro-oo-ovy
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

fingersplints wrote:Something llama has said early on reminded me of his civvie game in other games. I am open to my being wrong about him, but I am nothing if not confident, and I think he is a civvie this game. I do admit to being stubborn to a fault, but I am trying to be open minded. :)
However, I do not like this discouraged civvie card he is playing now. If you are a civvie, llama, snap out of it! We need to stick together now more then ever!

MM, why would the mafia NK someone they can so easily get lynched? They wouldn't waste a NK
Is llama that easy to lynch? I wouldn't have thought as such.

As for Harry Potter, I remember llama was the only baddie I didn't figure out in that one. He played very well that game.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Snow Dog wrote:It's here...
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Wow I really don't like how many people are voting sabie. Also maybe we should look at the people who were night killed . Who would want to kill S~V~S and MP this early? Maybe someone that they can read ? Idk just spit balling.
Thats what I was thinking. I could be wrong but its the only reason I could see killing off those two players this early.
What do you think I would have done if I were bad? Do you think I would have killed SVS and MP?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
fingersplints wrote:Something llama has said early on reminded me of his civvie game in other games. I am open to my being wrong about him, but I am nothing if not confident, and I think he is a civvie this game. I do admit to being stubborn to a fault, but I am trying to be open minded. :)

Is llama that easy to lynch? I wouldn't have thought as such.

As for Harry Potter, I remember llama was the only baddie I didn't figure out in that one. He played very well that game.
Well he was adamantly going after someone the baddies would know was a townie since Day 1. When sabie got lynched, it would clearly reflect poorly on him and cast suspicion on him. So NK someone who would get a civvie lynched then possibly get lynched? nah. I don't see it.
Gro-oo-ovy
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

fingersplints wrote:Well he was adamantly going after someone the baddies would know was a townie since Day 1. When sabie got lynched, it would clearly reflect poorly on him and cast suspicion on him. So NK someone who would get a civvie lynched then possibly get lynched? nah. I don't see it.
You're probably right, I just don't have a clue today.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm placing my vote on MR. I should be back to chat before the lynch.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Also, I know I said we need to look at the quiet players, but someone who is a baddie IS doing those riddles and winning rupees for the baddie team.
Who does everyone think that person most likely is? Because regardless of roles, that might be the civvies biggest threat.
Gro-oo-ovy
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 51
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

While I haven't played many of the games that are being mentioned with llama, I often feel the same way about him that I do about Epi - bold, avant-grade, and hard to read. Judging by what I've personally seen in other games, I haven't seen anything to the contrary this game, or really much that sticks out that I could construe as baddie behavior.

I've pulled up to this momentous occasion that is a friend's baby shower (and hear the screaming kids on the playground. Joy.) so I must be sociable for the next few hours. I will put my vote on Liz for the reasons stated in my last post.

And for the record, posting via phone sucks. So very much.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LizKeen
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 80

Post by LizKeen »

I can see why I would draw suspicion but I'm still baffled as to MR's vote last night and he never explained it after I questioned it other than to say 'I think she's bad, gotta go'. And I think I explained it when I joined the site but maybe not to you guys, I have played mafia before but it's been about 5 years. So it's sort of like riding a bike. Into a wall. I'm curious why Dom and Russ were getting votes yesterday and now it seems to be directed at me. I'm not convinced Russ is bad but did everyone change they're opinion on both if them since yesterday? I am not in a mafia team. If I had help I wouldn't be so all over the place. As for the riddle, considering how easy it seemed for others to figure out what I would have considered much more difficult riddles, I assumed the last one would probably a no-brainer for some. I was not one of them obviously. Yes, I was opposed to helping Hyrule from getting more rupees but again thought enough people would solve it we would get plenty for Ganon.

More lost than Oceanic Air Flight 815
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

LizKeen wrote:I can see why I would draw suspicion but I'm still baffled as to MR's vote last night and he never explained it after I questioned it other than to say 'I think she's bad, gotta go'. And I think I explained it when I joined the site but maybe not to you guys, I have played mafia before but it's been about 5 years. So it's sort of like riding a bike. Into a wall. I'm curious why Dom and Russ were getting votes yesterday and now it seems to be directed at me. I'm not convinced Russ is bad but did everyone change they're opinion on both if them since yesterday? I am not in a mafia team. If I had help I wouldn't be so all over the place. As for the riddle, considering how easy it seemed for others to figure out what I would have considered much more difficult riddles, I assumed the last one would probably a no-brainer for some. I was not one of them obviously. Yes, I was opposed to helping Hyrule from getting more rupees but again thought enough people would solve it we would get plenty for Ganon.
Russ and myself received votes because of the way the poll was constructed. Russ is bad. I am civv. Russ directed his attention at me because it was the only way to save himself.

In addition, nice deflection onto Russ and myself though... ;) Are you on his team?
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Snow Dog wrote: Then again...she didn't want to share her answer and was against solving it together in thread. :ponder:
:huh:
Epignosis wrote: “Speak privately the answer to your Host!”

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Dom wrote: Russ and myself received votes because of the way the poll was constructed. Russ is bad. I am civv.
Ftr, I am glad you're both alive :noble:

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Dom wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:It's here...
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
What do you think I would have done if I were bad? Do you think I would have killed SVS and MP?
Obviously not. Because immediately the question was posed I thought of Llama. I don't know tough....maybe you would. someone as sure as hell did.

Lizkeen. Perhaps i should have asked if it was your first game, it just seemed it was from the posts I read. My bad.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
Snow Dog wrote: Then again...she didn't want to share her answer and was against solving it together in thread. :ponder:
:huh:
Epignosis wrote: “Speak privately the answer to your Host!”
So? If we all know the answer we PM the host. Worked until now and you know it.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

hey LizKeen. Where did you play 5 years ago? Was it online, in person, etc??
I would just like some background on your playing if you have a moment :)
Gro-oo-ovy
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Snow Dog wrote: So? If we all know the answer we PM the host. Worked until now and you know it.
I've actually been way too busy at work to play any of the night games. I'm a lame player. :(

But perhaps I misunderstood. Apologies if I did.

LizKeen
Stool Pigeon

Post by LizKeen »

It was online. I can't remember the name of the site. I had a computer crash a few years back and lost all my info, :( Decided to try it again and of the sites I tried to join this was the only one that responded, but you seem like a fun bunch. :)

And again I'm sorry if my not posting the riddle answer I sent in upset some of you. If it helps I was highly embarrassed when I found out the answer and shared my lameness with you anyway. :P

LizKeen
Stool Pigeon

Post by LizKeen »

Dom wrote:
In addition, nice deflection onto Russ and myself though.. ;) Are you on his team?
I wasn't deflecting, I was stating a fact. Russ is not my teammate unless he's Ganon and I don't understand why a baddie would deflect back to their teammate anyway.

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 136

Re: The Legend of Zelda (Ganon's Conquest) [Day 6]

Post by Epignosis »

You have one hour.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

LizKeen wrote:
Dom wrote:
In addition, nice deflection onto Russ and myself though.. ;) Are you on his team?
I wasn't deflecting, I was stating a fact. Russ is not my teammate unless he's Ganon and I don't understand why a baddie would deflect back to their teammate anyway.
To deflect on to me, obviously not Russ...

Also interesting that you voted me. ;)
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 206
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Here catching up
just placed first in robotics competition :fiesta:
Pov: you reading my takes
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Made wrote: just placed first in robotics competition :fiesta:

Congrats! :dance:

Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 79

Post by Elohcin »

LizKeen wrote:
thellama73 wrote: 2. I am discouraged. I have been wrong about everyone this game, and I am losing confidence in my ability to read people. I thought I would back off a little and see what other people have to say.
This is the problem I am having. I don't know anyone and I can't read anyone. I actually had time to go back and read through the thread tonight and had every intention of making a case but it seemed like suspicions I would have on one page would be reversed by a page or two later. I know I'm as flip-floppy as I've accused others of being and I hate that.

I had made some notes on someone as suspish, but I'm not even confident in that enough to name them because I don't want to keep throwing a different name out every day which it seems is all I've been doing. :(
I feel the same way as these two and have said it before. The votes I have cast were based of suspicions that other players have brought up. I just don't see anyone as very suspicious so far. If I were to go with my gut (which is usually right btw) I would say...Russ, MR, and Made are the baddies. :shrug: I am voting Russ today as I did yesterday.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
LizKeen
Stool Pigeon

Post by LizKeen »

The way you wrote it was that I deflected on you and Russ. Again though I still was not deflecting. Yesterday, I had come on, realized I only had a few minutes to vote so I voted FS. Then I realized the vote was close and I was hoping if I tied it up and one of you was bad that person would get lynched. It didn't matter to me which one as long as it was a mafia.

I'm thinking somewhere in a chat room or pm's there are some teammates wondering if they should go for the easy bandwagon on me or not. And I'm voting MR for starting that. It's not a No U vote, it's because he voted me last night without even mentioning me or the vote and today just says he thinks "I'm bad, gotta go", that's not giving me a very good vibes.

Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

MR, who would you vote for if you didn't vote Liz?

Linki- oh team guesses. I'm feeling a Splints MM team. No clue who the last member would be tho.
LizKeen
Stool Pigeon

Post by LizKeen »

Fantastic Made, good going!

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Ok. No waffle. No flim-flam. I am voting Elo.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

LizKeen wrote:It was online. I can't remember the name of the site. I had a computer crash a few years back and lost all my info, :( Decided to try it again and of the sites I tried to join this was the only one that responded, but you seem like a fun bunch. :)

And again I'm sorry if my not posting the riddle answer I sent in upset some of you. If it helps I was highly embarrassed when I found out the answer and shared my lameness with you anyway. :P
Not upset Liz! Just questioning the reasoning. Not upset at all! :)
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

I'm comfortable with a MR lynch.
LizKeen
Stool Pigeon

Post by LizKeen »

Thank you :) I posted my reasoning on the bottom of the last page. It may not seem logical to some of you, but it did, in my brain, at the time. :P

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Made wrote:I'm comfortable with a MR lynch.
Then you're comfortable with the wrong lynch and I hope any civs (yourself included, if you are one) rethink this.

Why would you have thought I would vote for anyone if I wasn't voting Liz? What did that even mean?

Unbelievable that I'd have 3 votes on me. I leave it to smarter parties than myself to suss out why.

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I don't think mr M is bad. But I'm less sure about Liz(sorry Liz). IIf I have to i will change my vote to Liz.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”