nijuukyugou
No votes
Russtifinko
No votes
Snow Dog
No votes
thellama73
8%
The Triforce of Cuticles (The Host, the Mod, the Dead)
42%

Total votes: 12
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 106

Re: The Legend of Zelda (Ganon's Conquest) [Day7]

Post by Mister Rearranger »

Won =/= put up for competition or contest

You can win things in other ways

Personally, I feel this game is pretty much lost. The baddies have calculated and lynched well, if my thoughts are accurate, but there hasn't been much resistance to them, so it's not like their victory will be too hard-earned.
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 79

Post by Elohcin »

RIP Dom.

@ Splints: Maybe Elo what?
Made wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:
Made wrote:It should be noted that Ganon is still alive, and everyone who originally won piece of the triforce still has their piece.
Except the dead ones. :srsnod:
Nope, If there were any dead ones, the piece would be put up for competition to be won again.
Excuse my ignorance (I know I say that often) but is the reason we know Ganon is still alive because the "piece" has not gone up for competition?
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 239

Post by Snow Dog »

Mister Rearranger wrote:Won =/= put up for competition or contest

You can win things in other ways

Personally, I feel this game is pretty much lost. The baddies have calculated and lynched well, if my thoughts are accurate, but there hasn't been much resistance to them, so it's not like their victory will be too hard-earned.
At least you agree.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Elohcin wrote:RIP Dom.

Made wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:
Made wrote:It should be noted that Ganon is still alive, and everyone who originally won piece of the triforce still has their piece.
Nope, If there were any dead ones, the piece would be put up for competition to be won again.
Excuse my ignorance (I know I say that often) but is the reason we know Ganon is still alive because the "piece" has not gone up for competition?
Made is claiming to e a guardian I think.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 206
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Snow Dog wrote:

Made wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:
No? I thought we got alerted when Baddies won the trifroce?
Spoiler: show
Pov: you reading my takes
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 202

Post by fingersplints »

I didn't think the "baddies" could win by triforce. I thought an individual won regardless of affiliation for getting the triforce. Have I been understanding this wrong the whole time?
Gro-oo-ovy
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

The area where my brain should be hurts... :derp:

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Made wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

Made wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:

what's this got to do with ganon being alive?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 169
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Holy cow, guys. I know I was gone all weekend and didn't say much, but 2 things:

1) Buck up! It's not over yet. I agree that getting a baddie today is critical. Which leads me to....
2) The vast majority of you are barking up very wrong trees. Our numbers advantage is dwindling, and I think we need to be united on today's lynch. No more of this 4-votes-on-one-person, 2-on-two-others, and three random votes stuff. If I have any cache or civ cred with any of you, I am begging you to put some trust in me for one day. I am serious when I say that I think looking at any of the candidates I'm seeing discussed will throw the game away today. If I am wrong, then please lynch me tomorrow and I will even vote myself until I die. To be honest, though, I think the baddies will win otherwise.

I know Point #2 might sound pompous to some of you, and I apologize if that's the case. But many of you are saying you're not even trusting your own reads anymore this game, and about the last 4 lynches have been determined by people effectively saying "Well, I guess that person sounds ok to lynch. I don't have anyone better.". I am very confident in mine, and I think I've proven beyond most reasonable doubt that I'm trying to win this for the civs.

Linki: Yeah, Made, maybe this is why you and I were so at odds about the Triforce earlier. Individuals win them, and if you get all 3 you win automatically and independently of your team. The baddies also will win if we are all dead, and Epi put the bit about them getting the Triforce in because if everyone else is dead they will by necessity get all the pieces. Epi, please correct me if that understanding is wrong.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Made wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:
I'm trying to figure out who else could be baddies in the highly unlikely situation that MR, MM and Russ are baddies. I still feel good about llama. Made, while I dont always understand his motivation, I can't think of any possible baddie rational behind it. I was serious when I said civvies can win. They just need to work together and I hope I am not misplacing my trust here. (being right about Dom is a small comfort :) )
so if not those three. You, SD, or ninja

The baddies would have had to get incredibly lucky to get all the guardians by now, Made. So while I agree with your assertion that Ganon is still likely alive. I don't understand your point for making it.
Gro-oo-ovy
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 72

Post by Dom »

Saw that coming from a mile away
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

fingersplints wrote:

Made wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:
I'm trying to figure out who else could be baddies in the highly unlikely situation that MR, MM and Russ are baddies. I still feel good about llama. Made, while I dont always understand his motivation, I can't think of any possible baddie rational behind it. I was serious when I said civvies can win. They just need to work together and I hope I am not misplacing my trust here. (being right about Dom is a small comfort :) )

The baddies would have had to get incredibly lucky to get all the guardians by now, Made. So while I agree with your assertion that Ganon is still likely alive. I don't understand your point for making it.
The logic here is pretty great imo.

Hey fingers, on a side note, I don't see a vote from you in the last lynch, nor any explanation about why not. Care to explain and/or state whom you would have voted for?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 206
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Snow Dog wrote:
Made wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

Made wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:

what's this got to do with ganon being alive?
ok, i thought that getting all 3 pieces of the triforce were needed to kill ganon as well as killing the guardians. Rereading the first page....
Pov: you reading my takes
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

So Russ, if you are confident in your opinions, what are they? Who do you think is bad?
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 208

Post by thellama73 »

RIP Dom. You were my on my suspect list, so I guess that narrows down my decision today.

Made, I am not comfortable with all these assumptions you're making.

Russ, I completely agree with you, and I have come to believe you are civvie, so I am with you. I want to reread MM before voting, but right now I feel worst about MR. What do you think about MR and MM?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 51
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Snow Dog wrote:

Made wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:
Or he's trying to look like one. Either he's making a lot of assumptions, or he knows something we don't.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

So I have a busy day of school/cake making tomorrow and tonight we are about to watch tv as a fam (Once Upon A Time :D ) So, I am going to have to go ahead and place my vote. If I change my mind, I always have time to change my vote. But reading what Made has had to say after the lynch just makes him seem more cocky than I thought before. He is assuming things to be true that we wouldn't know about...so maybe he does know more than us and its because he is bad. *voting Made*

Linki with Niju....good point.
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 38

Post by Boogs »

(kitty kisses) Kitties like to come back and scratch other animals for revenge :feb:
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 265
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

It's not like Rob to have a grammatically inconsistent thread title
Russtifinko wrote:Holy cow, guys. I know I was gone all weekend and didn't say much, but 2 things:

1) Buck up! It's not over yet. I agree that getting a baddie today is critical. Which leads me to....
2) The vast majority of you are barking up very wrong trees. Our numbers advantage is dwindling, and I think we need to be united on today's lynch. No more of this 4-votes-on-one-person, 2-on-two-others, and three random votes stuff. If I have any cache or civ cred with any of you, I am begging you to put some trust in me for one day. I am serious when I say that I think looking at any of the candidates I'm seeing discussed will throw the game away today. If I am wrong, then please lynch me tomorrow and I will even vote myself until I die. To be honest, though, I think the baddies will win otherwise.

I know Point #2 might sound pompous to some of you, and I apologize if that's the case. But many of you are saying you're not even trusting your own reads anymore this game, and about the last 4 lynches have been determined by people effectively saying "Well, I guess that person sounds ok to lynch. I don't have anyone better.". I am very confident in mine, and I think I've proven beyond most reasonable doubt that I'm trying to win this for the civs.

Linki: Yeah, Made, maybe this is why you and I were so at odds about the Triforce earlier. Individuals win them, and if you get all 3 you win automatically and independently of your team. The baddies also will win if we are all dead, and Epi put the bit about them getting the Triforce in because if everyone else is dead they will by necessity get all the pieces. Epi, please correct me if that understanding is wrong.
I'll be honest Russ, this post pings the hell out of me. You missed an entire day and a half, you return and tell us what we should do today, but I get the feeling you intentionally didn't name any names. This is especially evident because you said you are "very confident in your reads". What reads? Day 5 is the last time you mentioned anyone (Elo). I really wanna think you're good, but this post just sent my own thoughts in the opposite direction.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 136

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:It's not like Rob to have a grammatically inconsistent thread title
Where? :eek:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:It's not like Rob to have a grammatically inconsistent thread title
"Day7" as opposed to "Day 7" :shrug:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 136

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
That isn't grammar.

Also, kiss my ass.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
That isn't grammar.

Also, kiss my ass.
Yep, I shoulda just kept my mouth shut. :haha:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Russtifinko wrote:
fingersplints wrote:

Made wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:

Hey fingers, on a side note, I don't see a vote from you in the last lynch, nor any explanation about why not. Care to explain and/or state whom you would have voted for?
Are you being sarcastic? :ponder: It reads like it could be, so just checking to make sure.

It's been a really busy weekend for me. I only just got "home" I don't get to see my family and friends much since moving out of the country. I'm working full time when home, and since people know I only have a couple of weekends left everyone is scrambling to do fun stuff with me before I leave! I am trying to sponge off people's wifi and post when I can. :p
I did say who I would have voted for though:
fingersplints wrote:rip Liz. not sure how you got lynched today. really seems random
to whoever said I was teammates with MM, I am absolutely not. When I was questioning him on the llama thing it's because I think he is a baddie, and would have likely gotten my vote today had I not missed it
Gro-oo-ovy
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Russtifinko wrote:Holy cow, guys. I know I was gone all weekend and didn't say much, but 2 things:

I'll be honest Russ, this post pings the hell out of me. You missed an entire day and a half, you return and tell us what we should do today, but I get the feeling you intentionally didn't name any names. This is especially evident because you said you are "very confident in your reads". What reads? Day 5 is the last time you mentioned anyone (Elo). I really wanna think you're good, but this post just sent my own thoughts in the opposite direction.
You're playing such an obvious baddie game and getting away with it. :| :shrug:

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Also, (not directed at MM) I always find it amusing when people claim I'm tough to read. Someone said so earlier. I think I'm incredibly obvious when I'm bad.

Our wonderful host would probably be inclined to agree, as he tore me a new one after my first post into The Island on RM. :D

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Mister Rearranger wrote:You're playing such an obvious baddie game and getting away with it. :| :shrug:
It took you 7 days to decide that I'm playing an incredibly obvious baddie game and vote me for it. :shrug:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:You're playing such an obvious baddie game and getting away with it. :| :shrug:
It took you 7 days to decide that I'm playing an incredibly obvious baddie game and vote me for it. :shrug:
Aye. It took me a lot of days to do a lot of things in this game. :blush:

Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

That's fine. I listed some names above. I did intentionally not mention them at first, because I didn't want to bother with their reactions just yet, and I wanted to see whether the idea would garner any support before I started making more accusations as that seemed to turn people off last time.

To be fair, I did say I was leaving and had (imo) a good reason. I don't think the fact that I was busy should have anything to do with your opinion of my civvie/baddieness.

Basically, I'm trying to set up a very specific scenario here. I'm intentionally using any and all civ cred I've gotten over the course of the game to try to get you guys to band together and (hopefully) help me get a baddie. If I can't do that or am wrong, I figure the game is over anyway, and you might as well kill me since it'll be my fault. However, I don't think I'm wrong. If as you say in your post, you "really wanna think you're good", I'm asking you to go on that read of me, because what I'm doing now is based mostly on that cred. If anyone is confused and not trusting their reads overall, as many are, I'm asking them to just make a read on me and decide. If you can't stomach following my lead, I understand; trust in mafia is often suicidal. And if you really think I'm bad after everything in this game, vote me. But don't throw a single random vote onto someone who won't be lynched, because we need all hands on deck.

I am happy to present a case as well and let you decide, but I thought for the moment this approach was more likely to yield results. I've made at least 3 major cases and had no support for them, so instead I'm staking this one on my reputation and a cry for help.
thellama73 wrote:RIP Dom. You were my on my suspect list, so I guess that narrows down my decision today.

Made, I am not comfortable with all these assumptions you're making.

Russ, I completely agree with you, and I have come to believe you are civvie, so I am with you. I want to reread MM before voting, but right now I feel worst about MR. What do you think about MR and MM?
I am almost entirely convinced they're both civ, despite having butted heads with MM a good deal and MR being real friendly.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

fingersplints wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:

Are you being sarcastic? :ponder: It reads like it could be, so just checking to make sure.

It's been a really busy weekend for me. I only just got "home" I don't get to see my family and friends much since moving out of the country. I'm working full time when home, and since people know I only have a couple of weekends left everyone is scrambling to do fun stuff with me before I leave! I am trying to sponge off people's wifi and post when I can. :p
I did say who I would have voted for though:
fingersplints wrote:rip Liz. not sure how you got lynched today. really seems random
to whoever said I was teammates with MM, I am absolutely not. When I was questioning him on the llama thing it's because I think he is a baddie, and would have likely gotten my vote today had I not missed it
Oh, yeah I see hw you could see that now. No sarcasm intended. I was partly surprised, because you named the two people who are heads and shoulders above anyone else at the top of my list - Elo and Ninja Blooper.

And thanks for the explanation and finding your vote post.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

If you are convinced MM and MR are civvies, then who is the third baddie in this Elo/ninjablooper scenario?

Also, thanks for cutting that for relevance. I thought about doing it myself, but I'm pretty lazy like that.
Gro-oo-ovy
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Russ, this is difficult. The two at the top of my list are MM and Snowie.

For the third spot, I'm struggling with a toss-up of Niju and Eloh.

Splints and Llama after that, in my "not confident, but leaning civ" group. But I've wavered and swapped them with Eloh in my mind at various points during the past 2 days as well. :/

And finally, feeling nearly confident that you and Made are good.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Well this is a pickle. At the top of my list are MR and Made.

Then Splints.

Then Eloh, MM and Snow Dog.

I think Russ is civ, and I have been trusting nijuu this game.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

when did I get to your third spot?
Gro-oo-ovy
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

fingersplints wrote:when did I get to your third spot?
You don't fit with the Snow and MM scenario, in my mind.

Are you surprised? :eye: :p

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

fingersplints wrote:when did I get to your third spot?
Just now when I bothered to take the time of ranking my suspects, a la MR.

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I was talking to llama. You have mentioned me lots, I wasn't be surprised by yours, if only a little bit that I wasn't higher.

linki. but why llama :(
Gro-oo-ovy
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

fingersplints wrote:I was talking to llama. You have mentioned me lots, I wasn't be surprised by yours, if only a little bit that I wasn't higher.

Oh, haha. I was looking at that like you were his 2nd group and my 3rd. :derp: Mia culpa.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

fingersplints wrote:I was talking to llama. You have mentioned me lots, I wasn't be surprised by yours, if only a little bit that I wasn't higher.

Because I suspect you less than MR and Made but more than everyone else.

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Alright. If you want to keep giving unhelpful answers. I'm trying to figure out why you suspect me so maybe I can ease your suspicions a little. Have fun with that I guess :shrug:
Gro-oo-ovy
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

fingersplints wrote:Alright. If you want to keep giving unhelpful answers. I'm trying to figure out why you suspect me so maybe I can ease your suspicions a little. Have fun with that I guess :shrug:
I don't really suspect you. I just suspect you more than most other people.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Hey llama, you know how Bass was killed by a bomb on Night 4? Can you think of any players aside from myself and Russti who could have won enough rupees alone to purchase a bomb? I'm having trouble finding someone else.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Hey llama, you know how Bass was killed by a bomb on Night 4? Can you think of any players aside from myself and Russti who could have won enough rupees alone to purchase a bomb? I'm having trouble finding someone else.
Oh, that's a good point. It's very difficult to say, since most of the challenges are by PM and I have no way of knowing who sent in their PMs. It does make me think that we are looking for active players rather than passive ones though, which is the opposite of my usual instinct.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Made was the first to solve that one swastika puzzle, though. Surely he got lots of rupees for that.

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I have not sent in a single puzzle in for rupees.

The mafia can just pool their rupees right? So the players don't all have to be active, but it seem like at least one would be.
Gro-oo-ovy
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:Made was the first to solve that one swastika puzzle, though. Surely he got lots of rupees for that.
Nah, each person who submitted a unique answer got 5 rupees.

The first contest was worth a total of 10 rupees (+5 if you got them all) - I don't think anyone got them all though

The second contest was worth a total of 10 rupees (+5 for shooting the moon)

The third contest was worth 5 rupees for a unique answer

The fourth contest was the first come first serve crossword. Here is the tally on that.

+6 rupees for votes each day + the first two polls

So that leaves a maximum of 39 rupees for Ninja bloops if he nailed everything. Less than that for everyone else (excluding myself and Russti). I still have to look at the gambling game though, I think that will prove telling.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

fingersplints wrote:I have not sent in a single puzzle in for rupees.

The mafia can just pool their rupees right? So the players don't all have to be active, but it seem like at least one would be.
No they cannot
Epignosis wrote:Items
These are items the members of Hyrule can purchase, and are permanent upgrades except where indicated. The Hyrulians cannot pool their rupees.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Elo voted third in the money game, gaining 20 rupees as a result. :eye:

I'm changing my vote.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

fingersplints wrote:If you are convinced MM and MR are civvies, then who is the third baddie in this Elo/ninjablooper scenario?

Also, thanks for cutting that for relevance. I thought about doing it myself, but I'm pretty lazy like that.
No problem. And good question. I have it narrowed down to very few, I think, but I'm still working out all the connections. If you don't mind, I'd prefer to keep it quieter for now, until (if) we have any success today and/or tomorrow. I hesitate to give the baddies too much warning, or to single out people I think are civ.
Mister Rearranger wrote:Russ, this is difficult. The two at the top of my list are MM and Snowie.

For the third spot, I'm struggling with a toss-up of Niju and Eloh.

Splints and Llama after that, in my "not confident, but leaning civ" group. But I've wavered and swapped them with Eloh in my mind at various points during the past 2 days as well. :/

And finally, feeling nearly confident that you and Made are good.
I know, man. I know trust is exactly the opposite of standard mafia behavior. But the way I see it, your list fits fairly well with what I'm saying. You say you're nearly convinced I'm civ; and Elo and Ninja are #s 3 and 4 on your suspect list. Of course, they're not your top candidates, but you do seem to suspect them a little bit. And like I said before, we need every single civ involved for this lynch. A little compromise may be worth getting that.
thellama73 wrote:Well this is a pickle. At the top of my list are MR and Made.

Then Splints.

Then Eloh, MM and Snow Dog.

I think Russ is civ, and I have been trusting nijuu this game.
Yay, I made a pickle! :lorab:

Seriously though, this isn't quite as similar to my list as MR's is, but I'm happy to talk it through. Anything you want to hear as far as my opinions or reasons for them on any of the players (especially MR, Eloh, and Ninja), I'm happy to share if it'll help you decide.

Linki: MM, I did NOT bomb anyone. And as llama said, since some puzzles were by PM, it'll be hard to figure out, but I'm up to look into it with you.

fingers, you should start puzzling! And mafia are the only ones NOT pooling rupees, according to Epi's roles section.

Double Linki: Thanks for doing the math! That actually helps me out a lot. You messed up on the 3rd contest, it was 10+5 for a unique answer, for a total of 15. So Ninja could definitely have had enough rupees to kill on N4, and she admitted to being an active puzzler.

Triple Linki: Again, good math. So me, you , Eloh, and Ninja are the suspect pool for the N4 kill.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
fingersplints wrote:I have not sent in a single puzzle in for rupees.

No they cannot
Epignosis wrote:Items
These are items the members of Hyrule can purchase, and are permanent upgrades except where indicated. The Hyrulians cannot pool their rupees.
lol Thanks for a honest answer. Doesn't help me feel good about you but thanks anyways!
Gro-oo-ovy

Return to “Previous Side Missions”