nijuukyugou
No votes
Russtifinko
No votes
Snow Dog
No votes
thellama73
8%
The Triforce of Cuticles (The Host, the Mod, the Dead)
42%

Total votes: 12
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 202

Re: The Legend of Zelda (Ganon's Conquest) [Day7]

Post by fingersplints »

Russtifinko wrote: fingers, you should start puzzling! And mafia are the only ones NOT pooling rupees, according to Epi's roles section.
Ya I know. I don't have the time and I am awful at riddles though. I know it isn't an excuse but that is why I made sure before I signed up it wasn't mandatory I did them.
I don't think Ganon is getting enough rupees and I know I am partially to blame for this. :(
Gro-oo-ovy
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 265
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Russtifinko wrote: Linki: MM, I did NOT bomb anyone. And as llama said, since some puzzles were by PM, it'll be hard to figure out, but I'm up to look into it with you.

fingers, you should start puzzling! And mafia are the only ones NOT pooling rupees, according to Epi's roles section.

Double Linki: Thanks for doing the math! That actually helps me out a lot. You messed up on the 3rd contest, it was 10+5 for a unique answer, for a total of 15. So Ninja could definitely have had enough rupees to kill on N4, and she admitted to being an active puzzler.

Triple Linki: Again, good math. So me, you , Eloh, and Ninja are the suspect pool for the N4 kill.
You'll notice I'm intentionally separating you and myself from the rest of the possibilities. ;)

I'm confused about the third contest though, why would there be 15 rupees for it? I may have jumped the gun voting Eloh, but we can continue to discuss. I agree that ninja bloops is more likely to win from contests, as she? said she is good at them.

Yes, that narrows it down to the four of us.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

fingersplints wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
fingersplints wrote:I have not sent in a single puzzle in for rupees.

The mafia can just pool their rupees right? So the players don't all have to be active, but it seem like at least one would be.
No they cannot
Epignosis wrote:Items
These are items the members of Hyrule can purchase, and are permanent upgrades except where indicated. The Hyrulians cannot pool their rupees.
lol Thanks for a honest answer. Doesn't help me feel good about you but thanks anyways!
I don't care about your read on me at this point. :) I just want to lynch the right person today.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 208

Post by thellama73 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

The mafia can just pool their rupees right? So the players don't all have to be active, but it seem like at least one would be.
No they cannot
These are items the members of Hyrule can purchase, and are permanent upgrades except where indicated. The Hyrulians cannot pool their rupees.
Well, Splints just dropped down on my suspicion list.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Question to Epi During the money winning contest on Day 2, if you did not have enough rupees to vote, were you still allowed to participate, but just not win/lose?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 169
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Russtifinko wrote: Linki: MM, I did NOT bomb anyone. And as llama said, since some puzzles were by PM, it'll be hard to figure out, but I'm up to look into it with you.

fingers, you should start puzzling! And mafia are the only ones NOT pooling rupees, according to Epi's roles section.

Double Linki: Thanks for doing the math! That actually helps me out a lot. You messed up on the 3rd contest, it was 10+5 for a unique answer, for a total of 15. So Ninja could definitely have had enough rupees to kill on N4, and she admitted to being an active puzzler.

Triple Linki: Again, good math. So me, you , Eloh, and Ninja are the suspect pool for the N4 kill.
You'll notice I'm intentionally separating you and myself from the rest of the possibilities. ;)

I'm confused about the third contest though, why would there be 15 rupees for it? I may have jumped the gun voting Eloh, but we can continue to discuss. I agree that ninja bloops is more likely to win from contests, as she? said she is good at them.

Yes, that narrows it down to the four of us.
Epignosis wrote:I am extending Night 3 to 7pm EST tomorrow evening. This will put us where I want us to be for Host posts. Also, there may be more than one solution. Five bonus rupees to anyone who PMs me first with each solution.
My own emphasis added.

I forget why I thought it was 10 to start with; I can't see where he said that. However, it is 5 in addition to something else. Since you put Blooper at 39 max, anything else would get her to the 40 she needed for the bomb.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 136

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Question to Epi During the money winning contest on Day 2, if you did not have enough rupees to vote, were you still allowed to participate, but just not win/lose?
Depends on your alignment.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 208

Post by thellama73 »

Russ, why are you confident about MM? There are three things that just happened that make me want to vote for him.

1. He has kept careful track of rupees. As I see it, people who are getting individual rupees (Hyrule) have more of an incentive to do this than anyone else.
2. He corrected Splints on how Hyrule's rupees work. It seems to me Hyrule would be more likely to know this rule and respond to her mistake than anyone else.
3. He misstated Blooper's rupee supply to remove her from the suspect list. Could be an honest mistake, could be an attempt to protect a teammate.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Russtifinko wrote: I forget why I thought it was 10 to start with; I can't see where he said that. However, it is 5 in addition to something else. Since you put Blooper at 39 max, anything else would get her to the 40 she needed for the bomb.

Actually, we might be able to rule her out. She didn't participate in the first two contests (publicly), nor did she participate in the money-winning contest.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
fingersplints wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

No they cannot
lol Thanks for a honest answer. Doesn't help me feel good about you but thanks anyways!
I don't care about your read on me at this point. :) I just want to lynch the right person today.
So why wouldn't you care about my read on you? I might vote for you :shrug:
Gro-oo-ovy
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:Russ, why are you confident about MM? There are three things that just happened that make me want to vote for him.

1. He has kept careful track of rupees. As I see it, people who are getting individual rupees (Hyrule) have more of an incentive to do this than anyone else.
2. He corrected Splints on how Hyrule's rupees work. It seems to me Hyrule would be more likely to know this rule and respond to her mistake than anyone else.
3. He misstated Blooper's rupee supply to remove her from the suspect list. Could be an honest mistake, could be an attempt to protect a teammate.
1) I'm pursuing this because I just realized we might be able to catch a baddie via this method. I have not kept track all game, but I think this keeping track is more useful for civs than baddies. I disagree with you there.
2) I am always good at reading and being knowledgeable of game mechanics.
3) I had not looked at the money-winning contest, and assumed she had participated. This is all hypothetical llama, as we don't know who has won what, but by my calculations, it would not have been possible for bloopers to gain more than 40 rupees. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

fingersplints wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
fingersplints wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

No they cannot
So why wouldn't you care about my read on you? I might vote for you :shrug:
Because I'm more worried about catching baddies than I am about defending myself.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

thellama73 wrote:Russ, why are you confident about MM? There are three things that just happened that make me want to vote for him.

You're not wrong, there. He's known what's going on for a while now, though:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Made wrote:MM maybe saying what he's saying to gain civvie points when I flip civvie, so iunno. Logically this means he's probably not third party, so there's that.
I'm excited for this game, so I read all the rules and know what's going on.

After responding to your post, I realized I probably should have held off. I did potentially ruin a chance for a baddie to slip by pointing out the rules. I also didn't think about setting you up. Your post read to me as genuine, and I didn't think it would be interpreted otherwise.
And he's using his knowledge/ideas to help Ganon's Army. I just don't see a baddie making this post, ever:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:So the gambling game from last night involved 7 players (by my count) voting. 2 for first, 2 for second, and 3 for third. These were the results.
Epignosis wrote:Based on a random drawing:

The first option = -10 rupees
The second option = +10 rupees (Push)
The third options = +20 rupees
For exmple, if Ganon won 70 rupees, there are only 2 possible outcomes for this.

1) Ganon's army ---> - 10*1 vote for first (-10) + 10*2 votes for second (+20) + 20*3 votes for third (+60) = 70 rupees ---> this leaves one unaccounted vote for first, meaning that one of the two voters for first is NOT in Ganon's army.

2) Ganon's army ---> - 10*0 votes for first (0) + 10*1 vote for second (+10) + 20*3 vote for third (+60) = 70 rupees ---> this leaves three votes unaccounted for, which means both players who voted first, as well as one player who voted second are NOT in Ganon's army.

Addendum: This is definitely a complicated way of figuring out who the baddies are, but if Ganon is a mathematically inclined player, then he could potentially deduce it. Now of course if Ganon lost 10 rupees overall, then there would be far too many outcomes to try and figure it out, but I think this is worth noting.
Linki: You're wrong. She won at least 27 rupees for the contests (kakuro and crossword), plus 8 if she voted every day, plus 2 or 4 for voting in the opening polls. So if she did the moon contest (which very few people admitted to) she'd be at 40, right?

Linki again: Geez, stop posting so fast! Can't a guy get a word in edgewise?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Edit: If she did the contest, she COULD be at 40. No guarantee, but it's at least possible.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Yeah I checked. I put her at 39 without the moon game.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

I have to sleep. Should be a good discussion for tomorrow.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

llama, drop your ping on me for a moment, what do you think about the method I've proposed? Would you agree with my point on Elohcin? If it's not her, it would have to be Russti or myself. I know it's not me, and I'm willing to believe it's not Russti.

There's also the fact that we lynched Dodongo on Day 3, so there's a strong chance that the Hyrulians had bought the bomb before that, but upon lynching Dodongo, realized they wouldn't have to save it, so they used on on Night 4. If that is true, Elohcin is the only person who could have gained enough rupees by that point.

Linki: It would have been 4 day phases up to that point, so only 4+2 for the polls.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Because I'm more worried about catching baddies than I am about defending myself.
Yes, but if you get lynched, you wouldn't have caught any baddies unless you are one :derp:
Gro-oo-ovy
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Russtifinko wrote: Linki: You're wrong. She won at least 27 rupees for the contests (kakuro and crossword), plus 8 if she voted every day, plus 2 or 4 for voting in the opening polls. So if she did the moon contest (which very few people admitted to) she'd be at 40, right?
Oh right, it was 3 rupees per word for the crossword, not 1. Still a close call.

Linki: :haha: stop distracting me!!!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Alright. Sorry for trying to discuss and figure out who is mafia when I am home tonight then :shrug:

votes MM
in case I am not able to come online at work tomorrow.
Gro-oo-ovy
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I was joking with you fingers. But I do think the argument you are using is weak.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I was questioning you yesterday for possibly trying to set up someone who I believe to be a civvie. You blew me off then, and are doing it again today when I wanted to discuss and evaluate the suspicion. You said "You don't care about my read on you". How is that civvie minded when our numbers are this low now? Straight up dismissing the thoughts of someone you yourself felt confident enough to want to give a piece of the triforce.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I'm going to bed now. My time to discuss has passed. :shrug: :offtobed:
Gro-oo-ovy
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

fingersplints wrote:I was questioning you yesterday for possibly trying to set up someone who I believe to be a civvie. You blew me off then, and are doing it again today when I wanted to discuss and evaluate the suspicion. You said "You don't care about my read on you". How is that civvie minded when our numbers are this low now? Straight up dismissing the thoughts of someone you yourself felt confident enough to want to give a piece of the triforce.
I apologize for making such a stretch yesterday. I was looking for something, and I felt clueless at the time. I don't know why you say that I blew you off. We interacted, and I finally submitted because I agreed that you were probably right. Or are you talking about something else? I'm talking about the llama debate we had.

I'm not trying to blow you off now. But what more can I say aside from "Don't lynch me I'm civ."? I think it would prove better for everyone if you made a case on me and or brought up points for my baddieness. Expecting me to go back and offer evidence of being civ is not something I will do. I believe it is unproductive. Yes I will argue points other players bring up, but that's for you/them to step forward and state first.

I will acknowledge the case you've made. It is brief and unclear though. I know what's going on because I've been involved with our interactions, but others don't necessarily know what's going on. Baddies can take advantage of that, and clueless civs can fall into the trap too.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 206
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Because no one has pointed it out, The key exist..... Double rupees for mafia.. I'd go back to the day Mafia used a bomb on Dom and figure out who could of possibly had enough money by then assuming the first thing they bought was a key, as if I were baddie, that's what i would of done)

Also, we're forgetting the possibility Mafia gambled. As dom put it when directed at me, There might be too many factors to make conversation about this topic meaningful.

As for my vote, I'm still comfy on MR, but iunno.... either MM or MR has to be mafia at this point.

Since we're starting to get late game, i figure there's no harm is revealing exactly what my strategy/persona has been for at least since Swastica Puzzle, but more definitively since night 5. Normally I like to not play overtly Civvie in order to avoid death, but this game i decided to just say what I'm thinking, and try not to obfuscate my own allegiance to the civvie cause.

I'm not sure how I feel about Russ, but everything i said when i thought i was going to die Night 6 is still true, and has proven further to be true based on what/where everyone's votes are going.
If MR is Mafia, Then MM isn't and vice versa
If MM Is then Russ likely isn't.

So teams in my head right now would be
MM and Snow
or
MR and Russ.
MM and MR are both playing very finicky atm imo (which might be alignment irrelevant due to pressure/criticism, but iunno. all i'm confident in is that this lynch has the opportunity to be blown wide open if played correctly.
Pov: you reading my takes
Made
Hitman

Re: The Legend of Zelda (Ganon's Conquest) [Night 4]

Post by Made »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Dom wrote:WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT HOW RUSS JUST SAID HE IS BAD
I did though, but you went away. Also, the triforce is the more important discussion right now since we can't lynch anyone until tomorrow.
This post in interesting tho... k for real tho
:offtobed:
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Mister Rearranger »

Finicky - fussy about one's needs or requirements
I don't know if fussy is the best description of me, Made. :p
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Made wrote:Because no one has pointed it out, The key exist..... Double rupees for mafia.. I'd go back to the day Mafia used a bomb on Dom and figure out who could of possibly had enough money by then assuming the first thing they bought was a key, as if I were baddie, that's what i would of done)

Also, we're forgetting the possibility Mafia gambled. As dom put it when directed at me, There might be too many factors to make conversation about this topic meaningful.
There are so many things wrong here.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 239

Post by Snow Dog »

Made wrote: <snip> Normally I like to not play overtly Civvie in order to avoid death, but this game i decided to just say what I'm thinking, and try not to obfuscate my own allegiance to the civvie cause.
<snip>

This game there is only one mafia team and they know who you are. Either civ or indy but whichever, anyone not them is a target. So this statement makes no sense to me.

Regarding the riddle. I had the mistaken assumption that the whole thing had to be solved to win anything. Had I known that it was rupees per answer I would have sent in what I got. After all some answers are given and that's free rupees!

Sorry Ganon. Screwed up.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

This was meant to be included in the above post.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Elo voted third in the money game, gaining 20 rupees as a result. :eye:

I'm changing my vote.
I have my own suspicions of Elo, which is why I voted her last time. She is still a good option I think.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

My take on the Hyrule team at the moment. Made and Elohcin. Working on the third.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Snow Dog wrote:
Made wrote: <snip> Normally I like to not play overtly Civvie in order to avoid death, but this game i decided to just say what I'm thinking, and try not to obfuscate my own allegiance to the civvie cause.
<snip>

This game there is only one mafia team and they know who you are. Either civ or indy but whichever, anyone not them is a target. So this statement makes no sense to me.
I believe he is saying he likes to seem a little suspicious to avoid being NK'd. I do this too sometimes. I still don't believe he is the confirmed civvie he seems to think he is :P
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
fingersplints wrote:I was questioning you yesterday for possibly trying to set up someone who I believe to be a civvie. You blew me off then, and are doing it again today when I wanted to discuss and evaluate the suspicion. You said "You don't care about my read on you". How is that civvie minded when our numbers are this low now? Straight up dismissing the thoughts of someone you yourself felt confident enough to want to give a piece of the triforce.
I apologize for making such a stretch yesterday. I was looking for something, and I felt clueless at the time. I don't know why you say that I blew you off. We interacted, and I finally submitted because I agreed that you were probably right. Or are you talking about something else? I'm talking about the llama debate we had.

I'm not trying to blow you off now. But what more can I say aside from "Don't lynch me I'm civ."? I think it would prove better for everyone if you made a case on me and or brought up points for my baddieness. Expecting me to go back and offer evidence of being civ is not something I will do. I believe it is unproductive. Yes I will argue points other players bring up, but that's for you/them to step forward and state first.

I will acknowledge the case you've made. It is brief and unclear though. I know what's going on because I've been involved with our interactions, but others don't necessarily know what's going on. Baddies can take advantage of that, and clueless civs can fall into the trap too.
What "case" this game besides the one that Russ made on me and then abandoned has been very clear and detailed?
I already said when he presented myself that case making and long detailed posts isn't really how I play.

I don't understand why I would bother when I said I didn't feel good about you and your response was you don't care what I think. Or how you don't understand how that is unenecesarily dismissive. I didn't ask you to bring up points why you were a civvie. But i don't see why one wouldn't care why someone they thought was a civvie would think about them. It's a close numbers game at this point and civvies need to stick together. it doesn't make sense to me
Gro-oo-ovy
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

fingersplints wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
<snip>

I believe he is saying he likes to seem a little suspicious to avoid being NK'd. I do this too sometimes. I still don't believe he is the confirmed civvie he seems to think he is :P
I understand the point. I don't understand why he is making it this game. It is irrelevant.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Not really. The strategy he says he is using does not require multiple mafias to be valid.
The mafia won't waste their time NKing someone they think they can lynch in the thread. So you have to straddle a fine line of having some suspicion as to avoid being NKd, but not so much as to be lynched.
unless you mean you don't understand why even make the comment at all? Then I can't help you there. As I said I think made is a civvie, but I also don't understand a lot of his reasoning this game.
Gro-oo-ovy
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

fingersplints wrote:I don't understand why I would bother when I said I didn't feel good about you and your response was you don't care what I think. Or how you don't understand how that is unenecesarily dismissive. I didn't ask you to bring up points why you were a civvie. But i don't see why one wouldn't care why someone they thought was a civvie would think about them. It's a close numbers game at this point and civvies need to stick together. it doesn't make sense to me
fingers, please reconsider your vote. I know MM frustrated you last night, but that doesn't mean he's a baddie. Nor does his statement about not being worried whether he dies. If i interpret that right, then I feel the same way - if we don't get a baddie today then it's over anyway, so you might as well kill me.

If you trust me even a little bit this game, do NOT vote MM today.
Made wrote:As for my vote, I'm still comfy on MR, but iunno.... either MM or MR has to be mafia at this point.

I'm not sure how I feel about Russ, but everything i said when i thought i was going to die Night 6 is still true, and has proven further to be true based on what/where everyone's votes are going.

MM and Snow
or
MR and Russ.
MM and MR are both playing very finicky atm imo (which might be alignment irrelevant due to pressure/criticism, but iunno. all i'm confident in is that this lynch has the opportunity to be blown wide open if played correctly.
????

Why do either MM or MR have to be bad? Maybe I misread your posts earlier, but I haven't seen any type of case, argument, or analysis that explains why that would be the case. Frankly, it looks like bullshit to me.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Seriously, people. We have 5 VOTES ON 4 PEOPLE already. If they stay where they are, the baddies get to lynch who they want and laugh all the way to post game. It literally is not possible for the civs to win this lynch without grouping on someone.

I don't know what more I can say. I think it should be abundantly clear from my behavior this game that I'm civ, and I've been right about every lynch this game (which has been pretty easy - I just had to guess 'civ' for anyone about to die). You guys gotta give me just one chance to help you get a baddie. I just need one day. If you can't do that, then please lynch me because I'll be too disgusted with how bad we've played to keep going anyway.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Snow Dog wrote:My take on the Hyrule team at the moment. Made and Elohcin. Working on the third.
I agree with your Made suspicion at this point. And I already said the third - Blooper.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Russtifinko wrote:Seriously, people. We have 5 VOTES ON 4 PEOPLE already. If they stay where they are, the baddies get to lynch who they want and laugh all the way to post game. It literally is not possible for the civs to win this lynch without grouping on someone.

I don't know what more I can say. I think it should be abundantly clear from my behavior this game that I'm civ, and I've been right about every lynch this game (which has been pretty easy - I just had to guess 'civ' for anyone about to die). You guys gotta give me just one chance to help you get a baddie. I just need one day. If you can't do that, then please lynch me because I'll be too disgusted with how bad we've played to keep going anyway.
I will also say I've been working fiendishly making cases all game, and I've gotten little to no support despite getting a lot of "Hmmm, interesting"s. If you think I'm civ, you probably owe me the benefit of the doubt on just one case for the game. I feel like I'm talking at a wall this game.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Russtifinko wrote:
fingersplints wrote:I don't understand why I would bother when I said I didn't feel good about you and your response was you don't care what I think. Or how you don't understand how that is unenecesarily dismissive. I didn't ask you to bring up points why you were a civvie. But i don't see why one wouldn't care why someone they thought was a civvie would think about them. It's a close numbers game at this point and civvies need to stick together. it doesn't make sense to me
fingers, please reconsider your vote. I know MM frustrated you last night, but that doesn't mean he's a baddie. Nor does his statement about not being worried whether he dies. If i interpret that right, then I feel the same way - if we don't get a baddie today then it's over anyway, so you might as well kill me.

If you trust me even a little bit this game, do NOT vote MM today.
Made wrote:As for my vote, I'm still comfy on MR, but iunno.... either MM or MR has to be mafia at this point.

MM and Snow
or
MR and Russ.
????

Why do either MM or MR have to be bad? Maybe I misread your posts earlier, but I haven't seen any type of case, argument, or analysis that explains why that would be the case. Frankly, it looks like bullshit to me.
They don't be, but the way i'm reading the game is there's not way they're both on the same team, but I think it's likely that one is mafia . First period study hall so i'll try to hashout my reasoning for both

Also, In response to the "as confirmed civvie as he thinks he is" comment, This is the first game where i've felt like people- more than 1 person- have openly trusted me in a game, so i feel i'm obligated to act on that to help find a baddie, and that's what i'm doing. Assuming the people who trust me aren't just baddies looking for civvie cred, I hope the arguments/perspective of my own can be used to get baddies.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

OK here's my reasoning for MR.

He was off everyone's radar untill he had to be on it.

and when he made himself know, it was to grab a game objective.

I don't know about typical mafia behavior, but from the one game that i played while bad, we always sent our NKs and abbilities through our least most active/openly criticized player, and it worked. We were never blocked. I believe the same exact thing is happening here but with MR.

MR's team needed the piece to win, so instead of a more active and spotlot heavy member grabbing the piece, he did. When I asked his reasoning, he gave reasoning that pingged me really hard.
Mister Rearranger wrote:I kinda wanna try for the triforce piece I picked on D0 if it's okay with the popular kids. :D

I'm either courageous or extrememly suicidal, but hey either way...
It seemed like he need to grab the piece, but didn't have an excuse to give in thread
Mister Rearranger wrote:Triforce or die 2014, I'm in
Mister Rearranger wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote: Doesn't matter, I've got golden gauntlets. They will crush your hopes and dreams and face.
Nope, this is personal now, I shall avenge Sabie's death! Baddies, civvies, indies, I'll rock them all in the Thunderdome!

PS: This is how I fight:

Hope you're ready for the pain!

his joking aditude seemed to throw me of, he didn't even seem to try to give a logical reason for grabing....but then Dom flipped civvie, and he very much did the same as MR.

This difference between MR and MM is why i think one of them is mafia

ok periods ending, back at 12ish est maybe...
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 79

Post by Elohcin »

Snow Dog wrote:This was meant to be included in the above post.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Elo voted third in the money game, gaining 20 rupees as a result. :eye:

I'm changing my vote.
I have my own suspicions of Elo, which is why I voted her last time. She is still a good option I think.
So we are resorting to voting for people who made a random choice on something and had no clue what the results would be. B/c if we did know what the results were going to be we would all have wanted to choose 3 and fought for who would have to vote 1 and 2 so all our bases were covered for Ganon.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Snow Dog wrote:My take on the Hyrule team at the moment. Made and Elohcin. Working on the third.
But I just voted for made.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Elohcin wrote:

I'm changing my vote.
So we are resorting to voting for people who made a random choice on something and had no clue what the results would be. B/c if we did know what the results were going to be we would all have wanted to choose 3 and fought for who would have to vote 1 and 2 so all our bases were covered for Ganon.
No I believe what he us saying is that because of this you had enough rupees to buy the bomb. My suspicion lies more with your voting.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Snow Dog wrote:
Elohcin wrote:

I'm changing my vote.
No I believe what he us saying is that because of this you had enough rupees to buy the bomb. My suspicion lies more with your voting.
I see. Well, maybe I did have enough, but I can't buy anything.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

@ Made: There is a difference between people thinking you are a civvie and being confirmed. I think you are; I do not know you are.
I have told you Made, civvies CAN win, but it does require trust and I hope mine is not misplaced. I just worry by acting like everyone knows you are a civvie you are putting off those who may be unsure

@russ: I was annoyed last night and am willing to change if a better argument comes up.
Gro-oo-ovy
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I am presuming something in my Elo suspicion. I think Liz made this point earlier. In the first lynch (made) Liz suspected a baddie vote amongst them...

Made
Boogs (5), zeek (8), Elohcin (11), Snow Dog (14), Bass_the_Clever (17), sabie12 (19)
32%

All pretty much confirmed civs now, except me and ELo cuz we both ain't dead guv. I know who I am which leaves her.

So assuming a baddie did vote Made....well there she is.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

There is the possibility that Bass was Hyrule and he was killed by the River guy.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Snow Dog wrote:There is the possibility that Bass was Hyrule and he was killed by the River guy.
I doubt this because the store specifically says Hyrule, and while don't know what exact the river dude is a reference to, i really don't think it would be considered hyrule.

Trust me, Made 1 learn to make this distinction the hard way...speaking of made one...
Snow Dog wrote:I am presuming something in my Elo suspicion. I think Liz made this point earlier. In the first lynch (made) Liz suspected a baddie vote amongst them...

Made
Boogs (5), zeek (8), Elohcin (11), Snow Dog (14), Bass_the_Clever (17), sabie12 (19)
32%

All pretty much confirmed civs now, except me and ELo cuz we both ain't dead guv. I know who I am which leaves her.

Astute observation, the chances of mafia voting for made is likely. I'm not sure i understand the case against Elo (aside from this point, which equally is a point against yourself, as i'm sure you're aware)

More arguments coming round lunch hopefully...
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Made wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:There is the possibility that Bass was Hyrule and he was killed by the River guy.
I doubt this because the store specifically says Hyrule, and while don't know what exact the river dude is a reference to, i really don't think it would be considered hyrule.

Trust me, Made 1 learn to make this distinction the hard way...speaking of made one...
Snow Dog wrote:I am presuming something in my Elo suspicion. I think Liz made this point earlier. In the first lynch (made) Liz suspected a baddie vote amongst them...

Made
32%

Astute observation, the chances of mafia voting for made is likely. I'm not sure i understand the case against Elo (aside from this point, which equally is a point against yourself, as i'm sure you're aware)

More arguments coming round lunch hopefully...
I am aware. A risk worth taking at this stage though.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”