nijuukyugou
No votes
Russtifinko
No votes
Snow Dog
No votes
thellama73
8%
The Triforce of Cuticles (The Host, the Mod, the Dead)
42%

Total votes: 12
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 106

Re: The Legend of Zelda (Ganon's Conquest) [Day7]

Post by Mister Rearranger »

thellama73 wrote:
Made wrote:I like an Elo Lynch, and I liked an MR lynch, but the fact that it's now between an eloh vs a MR is making me wavery. logically, if baddies are attempting a save they're not going to try to try to switch a mafia for mafia. I'm gonna have to keep my vote where it is. MR and Elo both look sus, but i don't like the sudden switch to MR. IF Elo flips baddie, these events will look really bad for Llama....
I am not worried about looking bad. I am worried about lynching the right person, and I am far more confident about MR than I am about Eloh.
Yet it's based on an idea that is flat out wrong, and when I alluded to why I wasn't around early in the game and what motivated me to pick my game up, you neglected to talk further about it.

You don't think I'd be the least bit riled up and out for baddie blood after my friend who I introduced to the site was mislynched in an overwhelming fashion?
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 72

Post by Dom »

The Triforce of Broadway :noble:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 265
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:
Made wrote:I like an Elo Lynch, and I liked an MR lynch, but the fact that it's now between an eloh vs a MR is making me wavery. logically, if baddies are attempting a save they're not going to try to try to switch a mafia for mafia. I'm gonna have to keep my vote where it is. MR and Elo both look sus, but i don't like the sudden switch to MR. IF Elo flips baddie, these events will look really bad for Llama....
I am not worried about looking bad. I am worried about lynching the right person, and I am far more confident about MR than I am about Eloh.
Lol, that's exactly what I told fingers earlier and she voted me for it. :p

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 169
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Yet it's based on an idea that is flat out wrong, and when I alluded to why I wasn't around early in the game and what motivated me to pick my game up, you neglected to talk further about it.

You don't think I'd be the least bit riled up and out for baddie blood after my friend who I introduced to the site was mislynched in an overwhelming fashion?
llama, this. He said the day after it happened that he was pissed she got lynched, and I actually believe that he got involved because of that.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Holy shit, who switched????
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 136

Post by Epignosis »

You have one hour.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Russtifinko wrote:Holy shit, who switched????
I did, because there was a tie. But I do realize there are 60 minutes left and 3 votes yet to be cast.

Linki: Well I'll be darned...

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Guys, we NEED more votes on Elo. I guarantee that if it's up for grabs, Ninja Blooper is going to vote MR, and the game will likely be over.

Again, if you think both candidates could baddies and you trust me to any extent, then there is absolutely no reason at all to vote MR over Elo.

Posting my case on her now, I am fervently hoping we can get 2 players to change their minds.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:Holy shit, who switched????
I did, because there was a tie. But I do realize there are 60 minutes left and 3 votes yet to be cast.

Linki: Well I'll be darned...
Lolz. Good timing on that post, man.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

I can always switch back. I like ties.

I just worry about lynching a civ Eloh when I feel like I've participated less and deserve to go if any civ is going to go. :/

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Mister Rearranger wrote:I can always switch back. I like ties.

I just worry about lynching a civ Eloh when I feel like I've participated less and deserve to go if any civ is going to go. :/
You have twice as many votes as Eloh though. I don't know what you mean by that.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

^^^posts not votes

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Buhguhhh wut?

Linki: Oh, haha. I didn't even realize. :/

thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 208

Post by thellama73 »

I'm so confused! I know something fishy is going on with all these switched votes! I don't know who to trust anymore.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 79

Post by Elohcin »

I kept refreshing the wrong page :o.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 51
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Russtifinko wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:My take on the Hyrule team at the moment. Made and Elohcin. Working on the third.
I agree with your Made suspicion at this point. And I already said the third - Blooper.
I'm not really sure why my name is being tossed in the pot- because it hasn't been mentioned yet? I don't even see anyone actually saying why I'm suspicious, except that I like puzzles and I might've gained enough to buy a bomb, or maybe that I'm "quiet." Or that I see one excuse as I "have to fit in somewhere." Y'all are a helluva lot better at keeping track of the money I've earned, because I sure haven't. And I've been pretty upfront about solving the puzzles in-thread when we've worked together, as well as my voting. So why can't that "somewhere" be Civ?

Despite all the suspicion and vote switching going around for MR and Eloh, I am going to vote Made because I feel stronger about him, and I see that others, while they seem divided about the other two, agree with this assumption. While I read Made 2.0 as his regular Civ self at first, the more the game has gone on, the more he pings me. He is overconfident in how he thinks others view him as Civ. His expression of disbelief that he was NOT NK'ed a few Nights ago with that comment pinged me. He was oddly adamant about the whole battle between those going after the Triforce of Courage and only having two people be in it (the logic in that is still beyond me). He makes comments (like the one last night about the Triforce pieces and guardians) that imply he knows more than he should, if he were Civ.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 79

Post by Elohcin »

nijuukyugou wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:My take on the Hyrule team at the moment. Made and Elohcin. Working on the third.
I agree with your Made suspicion at this point. And I already said the third - Blooper.
I'm not really sure why my name is being tossed in the pot- because it hasn't been mentioned yet? I don't even see anyone actually saying why I'm suspicious, except that I like puzzles and I might've gained enough to buy a bomb, or maybe that I'm "quiet." Or that I see one excuse as I "have to fit in somewhere." Y'all are a helluva lot better at keeping track of the money I've earned, because I sure haven't. And I've been pretty upfront about solving the puzzles in-thread when we've worked together, as well as my voting. So why can't that "somewhere" be Civ?

Despite all the suspicion and vote switching going around for MR and Eloh, I am going to vote Made because I feel stronger about him, and I see that others, while they seem divided about the other two, agree with this assumption. While I read Made 2.0 as his regular Civ self at first, the more the game has gone on, the more he pings me. He is overconfident in how he thinks others view him as Civ. His expression of disbelief that he was NOT NK'ed a few Nights ago with that comment pinged me. He was oddly adamant about the whole battle between those going after the Triforce of Courage and only having two people be in it (the logic in that is still beyond me). He makes comments (like the one last night about the Triforce pieces and guardians) that imply he knows more than he should, if he were Civ.
Well, I agree with this. It's what I have been saying and why I initially voted Made today.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

I have a bad feeling about this... :/

But, I've gotta go for a bit, and will sadly miss the deadline.

Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Re: The Legend of Zelda (Ganon's Conquest) [Day 2]

Post by Russtifinko »

Elohcin wrote:As I said before I see little pings in various people. It is hard to choose between them. However, if you know me, you know I don't like to throw a vote away. So...I will vote Hedge.
Fair enough. Day 2, no pings. She follows votes because she doesn't like wasting hers.
Elohcin wrote:As for my vote (which I have to do now) I am going to go ahead and *vote boogs* I think Snow Dogs gut may be right.
Day 3: following Snow Dog (and was busy partying). Again, fair enough. As I said around that time, fairly standard Elo play.
Elohcin wrote:Bye Boogs. :( Sorry I was wrong about you.

I have no clue where to start with the labyrinth thing. I am no good with directions.
Can't help with the puzzle. Again, fair enough I suppose.
Elohcin wrote:My thoughts are that the baddies are being very discrete because I don't think any of the cases against people are particularly strong, as Snow Dog said. And, on top of that, I am having a hard time finding a case against anyone even though I have reread individual players. But, I believe the strongest case (although not strong) is the one on Sabie. So...that is where my vote will go.
Day 4. Doesn't suspect anyone, but votes the person everyone suspects. A little weird even for Elo, not to have a single ping by D4.
Elohcin wrote:I went ahead and voted for Russ. I don't have good feelings about him.
Day 5 and the first ping! Yours truly. No rationale given, except that she doesn't "have good feelings" about me.
Elohcin wrote:Also, Yay no kill.
Russtifinko wrote:So since I'm out of town, no time for a case. However, I think Elo needs to be given a much closer look. Mainly because of her really really bad voting record. If anyone cares to look into that I appreciate it, and it's where my vote is going for today.
I know I have a bad voting record. I was just thinking (at the end of the last day) that I need to stop listening to the "crowd" but it is difficult when I still feel like everyone is playing so civ-like. I have not been in a game where its Day 6 and still I have no great suspicions. It is odd. My biggest suspicion is Russ, but still not crazy convinced.
The "Yay, no kill." just drips enthusiasm, right?

Note the "everyone is playing so civ-like". Still no major suspicions, except her still unexplained one of me.
Elohcin wrote:The votes I have cast were based of suspicions that other players have brought up. I just don't see anyone as very suspicious so far. If I were to go with my gut (which is usually right btw) I would say...Russ, MR, and Made are the baddies. :shrug: I am voting Russ today as I did yesterday.
Still no reasons for any suspicions. She doesn't suspect anyone, but thinks Made, MR and I are baddie teammates. (Not MM, for the record.)

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 593#p97593

This here is an important post. Elo has decided it is so important that she get a suspicion that she goes back and reads every single player remaining in the game!

Two very important things to note here:
Elohcin wrote:Russ - He seems to have a lot of helpful things to say. He seems to be trying and coming up with suspicions, however I am not sure that his suspicions have much weight. So, I am pinged by that.

Nothing else to say, unfortunately. Rereading each player didn't really bring about any new pings, but there you go. Maybe you will be encouraged to do your own read through and post on everyone. I know many of us are getting discouraged by lynch results.
1) She now thinks I seem pretty good again, but is pinged by me too.
2) SHE READ THE ENTIRE GAME OF PLAYERS STILL ALIVE AND HAS NO NEW PINGS AT ALL....on Day 7!!
Elohcin wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:So who is bad?
Made? Russ? :shrug:

I'm trying, but this is a difficult game. What do you think SD?
Still nothing.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

nijuukyugou wrote:And I've been pretty upfront about solving the puzzles in-thread when we've worked together, as well as my voting. So why can't that "somewhere" be Civ?
Nobody has been more up-front than Made has when it comes to the puzzle-solving.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Mister Rearranger wrote:I have a bad feeling about this... :/

But, I've gotta go for a bit, and will sadly miss the deadline.
I feel very bad about it as well. I increasingly think we are seeing a baddie lynch push towards Elohcin.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

So that's really much more of a summary than a case. Here's my pressed-for-time case, in a nutshell:

You are NOT lynching a civ Elo. And please don't be defeatist!

Let's start with voting record:

Day 1: Made 1.0
Day 2: Hedgie
Day 3: Boogs
Day 4: sabie
Days 5 and 6: me

So 4 confirmed civs, all of whom died, and me twice. (I am a civ, by the way.) Possibly the worst voting record in the game. But a baddie wouldn't vote 6 civs in a row because it's too obvious, you say?

Elo has a terrible voting record. Civs can have that too, but rarely have I seen one this bad from a civ. Especially one who says, and I quote,
Elohcin wrote: If I were to go with my gut (which is usually right btw) I would say...Russ, MR, and Made are the baddies.
Elo still has no suspicions at all, despite sort of suspecting me, Made, and MM. Waffle-y, much?

Much more importantly than that, throughout the entire course of this 7-day game in which she has helped lynch 4 civs, she has not once given a single reason for a vote other than "Well, other people are doing it", nor has she voiced one reasoned suspicion of anyone in the game!

She said earlier that she thinks the baddies are playing discreetly. Pot, kettle. I think Elo is avoiding naming any names or making any waves because she is scared to give away teammates.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:And I've been pretty upfront about solving the puzzles in-thread when we've worked together, as well as my voting. So why can't that "somewhere" be Civ?
Nobody has been more up-front than Made has when it comes to the puzzle-solving.
True. But the pings I mentioned stand out beyond that, at least in my opinion.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Russtifinko wrote:So that's really much more of a summary than a case. Here's my pressed-for-time case, in a nutshell:

You are NOT lynching a civ Elo. And please don't be defeatist!

Let's start with voting record:

Day 1: Made 1.0
Day 2: Hedgie
Day 3: Boogs
Day 4: sabie
Days 5 and 6: me

So 4 confirmed civs, all of whom died, and me twice. (I am a civ, by the way.) Possibly the worst voting record in the game. But a baddie wouldn't vote 6 civs in a row because it's too obvious, you say?

Elo has a terrible voting record. Civs can have that too, but rarely have I seen one this bad from a civ. Especially one who says, and I quote,
Elohcin wrote: If I were to go with my gut (which is usually right btw) I would say...Russ, MR, and Made are the baddies.
Elo still has no suspicions at all, despite sort of suspecting me, Made, and MM. Waffle-y, much?

Much more importantly than that, throughout the entire course of this 7-day game in which she has helped lynch 4 civs, she has not once given a single reason for a vote other than "Well, other people are doing it", nor has she voiced one reasoned suspicion of anyone in the game!

She said earlier that she thinks the baddies are playing discreetly. Pot, kettle. I think Elo is avoiding naming any names or making any waves because she is scared to give away teammates.
Everyone has a terrible voting record. We haven't caught a baddie yet! I've looked at the votes a bunch of times, and no one's looks better than anyone else's to me.

Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 239

Post by Snow Dog »

Voting Elo.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Snow Dog wrote:Voting Elo.
Snow, I really think this is a mistake. My gut is screaming at me that this is a masterful baddie manipulation. Please reconsider.

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Voting Elo.
Snow, I really think this is a mistake. My gut is screaming at me that this is a masterful baddie manipulation. Please reconsider.
Really? I'll consider it. But I am not so sure MR R is bad as you are
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Logan. Are you saying you think no baddie voted Made on day 1?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Snow Dog wrote:Logan. Are you saying you think no baddie voted Made on day 1?
It wouldn't surprise me. When I am a baddie, I try to keep my fingerprints off civ lynches as much as possible.

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me. When I am a baddie, I try to keep my fingerprints off civ lynches as much as possible.
If I move my vote and Elo flips civ I'll look dead suspicious
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I mean flips bad
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Snow Dog wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
If Eloh gets lynched and flips civ, we're dead anyway.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Snow Dog wrote:I mean flips bad
That's true, but I really don't think she will.

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
If Eloh gets lynched and flips civ, we're dead anyway.
Bad.

Ok I'll change my vote but I'll remind you how wrong you were about sabie
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Snow Dog, I'm not feeling MR is bad, either. You also said you suspected Made. I think he looks a helluva lot more suspicious than anyone on this poll with his behavior.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Alright! Does one more person want to change their vote so we can at least have a tie? Nijuu? MM?

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Now persuade everyone else.

linki. Yeah I guess. Won't save Elo either way.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:Alright! Does one more person want to change their vote so we can at least have a tie? Nijuu? MM?
No. Why do you want a tie?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Alright! Does one more person want to change their vote so we can at least have a tie? Nijuu? MM?
Because I don't believe ELoh is bad. I think I've been bamboozled.

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Llama this is the second time I voted for Elo and moved it. Last time was to save Mr R. This is ridiculous.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
I'm not partial one way or the other, but I want it to at least be unanimous.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I'm actually coming around to agreeing with you Logan.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Unanimity means the Baddies agree with you, which is a bad thing.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MM, change your vote. Please. Lynch ELoh, and the baddies win. I'm sure of it.

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

A bad Elo would probably have stronger opinions. And not vote in lynching a civ time after time. I got iy wrong.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Unanimity means the Baddies agree with you, which is a bad thing.
For want of a better word, that is what I'm callig it.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I agree with Llama. Change your votes.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sorry Logan, my vote stays.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I have a sinking feeling about this. :(

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Nothing to do now but wait.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”