Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 457
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [Day 3]

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Millium wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:02 pm Pretty sure I'm just staying on Rondo.
I. Am. Shocked. well.. Im not that shocked
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1179
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:02 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:57 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:53 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:18 am @RondoDimBuckle your wagon currently is me, mill, dya, cham

if ur town theres defs a wolf or maybe even more than one sheeping me onto your wagon to set up a similar situation of alison vs aro d1 where aro is villa that dies to alisons push and then town kills alison the next day. if ur town the best way to finding a wolf today is trying to figure who do you think is the most sus on your wagon
on my wagon off gut instinct from worst to last is. Mill, Cham, Dya, You. I really liked our 1v1 yesterday
how much of d1 have u read? problem with mill is that i find it hard to tie him with other people in the poe
I read 80% of day 1, maybe lost a few pages due to work but I might even say 90%

I think I know what you mean about not being able to tie him with other people sure but I really dont like how he keeps just zoning in on my slot like a lhf seeking missile. Considering how the POE is narrowing after d1 and 2 its funny but also 'really?'
did he do that in other days? i know he did d1, d2 i missed a lot of content so im curious if he did there. today you can partly blame me for people being on your wagon if ur villa
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Millium wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:07 pm
santygrass wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:05 pm Well actually what happened with Rondo and Ilario?
IllRio role blocked him as claimed but he still apparently was able to ask a question. If not for Neon I wouldn't assume illario is telling the truth, but that exists so I think Rondo is making shit up
ok if I am making shit up. What is my real power?

Or even better. I challenge anyone here to respond to my post here and give me a truth or a lie to discern for tomorrow and I will come back with 100% truth. Bring it

What is your power?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:04 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:18 am @RondoDimBuckle your wagon currently is me, mill, dya, cham

if ur town theres defs a wolf or maybe even more than one sheeping me onto your wagon to set up a similar situation of alison vs aro d1 where aro is villa that dies to alisons push and then town kills alison the next day. if ur town the best way to finding a wolf today is trying to figure who do you think is the most sus on your wagon
on my wagon off gut instinct from worst to last is. Mill, Cham, Dya, You. I really liked our 1v1 yesterday
how much of d1 have u read? problem with mill is that i find it hard to tie him with other people in the poe
I read 80% of day 1, maybe lost a few pages due to work but I might even say 90%

I think I know what you mean about not being able to tie him with other people sure but I really dont like how he keeps just zoning in on my slot like a lhf seeking missile. Considering how the POE is narrowing after d1 and 2 its funny but also 'really?'
did he do that in other days? i know he did d1, d2 i missed a lot of content so im curious if he did there. today you can partly blame me for people being on your wagon if ur villa
There hasnt been a single day where Mil hasnt tried to get me voted, its been adorable and I want to lynch him at this point because wrong towny is funny for 2 days but 3 days is not really going to help me get over him in fx
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:01 am [VOTE: Dyachei] aubergine

I'm doing something different.
can you sell me on this?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:05 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:04 am

There hasnt been a single day where Mil hasnt tried to get me voted, its been adorable and I want to lynch him at this point because wrong towny is funny for 2 days but 3 days is not really going to help me get over him in fx
this post is from the world where I assume he is town. But I am finding that harder and harder to see
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:08 pm
Millium wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:05 pm Why the he'll won't u guys lynch Rondo, do u think illario is lying, which can't be a thing cause Neon confirmed it.
I don't see how the mech outs him.

He said he didn't get an action n2. Ilario said he roleblocked him n2.

Doesn't this just track?

Also Rondo is only ever w/w with Nanook or he wouldn't risk his claim cuz if Nanook happens to be a vig he'd be outed.

Rondo being lowkey and slanky isn't a scumtell generally.

He's in the POE tho.
In full fairness even though it might get me in trouble. illario says they role blocked me. But I got a response from host in regards to my question. The response was basically 'unknown' so I dont know if that is a role block or the question was too ambiguous and the role block doesnt work on my power? Or maybe another night action was in play. I am super confused why I got a response if I was role blocked. But I am not going to call illario out because he said he role blocked someone else and they said it worked on them. So either he didnt use his second shot on me and said he did and sorry for calling that out in thread but yeah. Need full information in thread (From my point of view of what happened)
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

tbh i dont think ur ability counts as a night action, that would be my guess
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

while i wait for ender to respond

/vote nook
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

santygrass wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:56 pm Well actually

Cham / Dyachei / Ender / Nanook / Seanzie . Those are the peeps who dont know nothing about?
But idk if a massclaim would out that role tbh? Like it could be Rondo and lying about their oracle thingy, Neon Claim also could be fake , etc etc
see above about me faking my claim. Come at me bro.

What is your power?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:49 am I still want answers to why you've not been trying to read or solve me at all this game
Strategic choice. Without going too deep into it I wanted to see what you would do when I just didnt engage you at all and see how long it would take for you to call me out on it or if you even did call me out on it. Was probably going to snap vote you fx if it got that far. How long are we till fx? day 3, 18 people, 1 dead day 1, 1 dead night 1, 1 dead day 2, 2 dead night 2, 5 down, 13 to go = 1 maf. 1 3p, 3 maf, 9 town. 3 more days to lylo?..... Ender likely town(But gotta hold onto my tinfoil), trying to form the 'towncore' and then them dying a bunch was interesting. I am not sure where Ender landed on the vote d2 but I think D1 he was with me on Cham, which I was super wigged out by because he never lands on the same wagon as me d1. (maybe not never, but you get my point). Probably doing that to mess with me and see what I would do tbh

Why did you not try to force me out into the open d2? Why did you choose d3? (Not including just how I was positioned in thread at the time)
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I am glad today is a low posting day.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

rondo at what point do u plan to kick into gear? i see ur sorta doing that now and i kinda like what i see. id like us to work together more at some point

the illario tinfoilers will call this me pocketing you, and it is. (however i dont totally trust u just yet)
Millium
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 844

Post by Millium »

I've skimmed what I could but headed to work
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings…
you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:26 am rondo at what point do u plan to kick into gear? i see ur sorta doing that now and i kinda like what i see. id like us to work together more at some point

the illario tinfoilers will call this me pocketing you, and it is. (however i dont totally trust u just yet)
Tomorrow is night time, day after I have work into late night dnd game then tuesday I am going to the Phantom of the Opera in the city so unlikely to actually have much play time d4 but day 5 I will be mostly free thursday/friday. if I am still alive by then. And it tracks that will be day before lylo without any powers or mafia kills. So with swing it should be the day before lylo.

Itll be interesting to actually put some brain power into your slot and build a model on how to sort you for future games, usually I just leave you and Dizzy to Ender and just meme on by. I am infinitely pocketable, the problem is in Lylo my pocket is a dangerous place to be. (Or is it the other way around, I am trying to say I turn on my town reads in lylo usually)

(Its fine, to borrow a phrase from Ender. I am in my wolf range so it makes sense.)
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I am going to head out again any last words?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:32 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:26 am rondo at what point do u plan to kick into gear? i see ur sorta doing that now and i kinda like what i see. id like us to work together more at some point

Tomorrow is night time, day after I have work into late night dnd game then tuesday I am going to the Phantom of the Opera in the city so unlikely to actually have much play time d4 but day 5 I will be mostly free thursday/friday. if I am still alive by then. And it tracks that will be day before lylo without any powers or mafia kills. So with swing it should be the day before lylo.

Itll be interesting to actually put some brain power into your slot and build a model on how to sort you for future games, usually I just leave you and Dizzy to Ender and just meme on by. I am infinitely pocketable, the problem is in Lylo my pocket is a dangerous place to be. (Or is it the other way around, I am trying to say I turn on my town reads in lylo usually)

(Its fine, to borrow a phrase from Ender. I am in my wolf range so it makes sense.)
haha how come you leave me to ender? i think ive only played 1 game with u prior
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 757
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:05 am

can you sell me on this?
Just ran D&D for like 10 hours, so brain not full energy.

But re-reading D1 it feels kinda meh.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:33 am I am going to head out again any last words?
nah...just see u in d5 ig if we both alive, well actually yeah one question. whys ur vote on cham instead of mill?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:24 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:49 am I still want answers to why you've not been trying to read or solve me at all this game
Strategic choice. Without going too deep into it I wanted to see what you would do when I just didnt engage you at all and see how long it would take for you to call me out on it or if you even did call me out on it. Was probably going to snap vote you fx if it got that far. How long are we till fx? day 3, 18 people, 1 dead day 1, 1 dead night 1, 1 dead day 2, 2 dead night 2, 5 down, 13 to go = 1 maf. 1 3p, 3 maf, 9 town. 3 more days to lylo?..... Ender likely town(But gotta hold onto my tinfoil), trying to form the 'towncore' and then them dying a bunch was interesting. I am not sure where Ender landed on the vote d2 but I think D1 he was with me on Cham, which I was super wigged out by because he never lands on the same wagon as me d1. (maybe not never, but you get my point). Probably doing that to mess with me and see what I would do tbh

Why did you not try to force me out into the open d2? Why did you choose d3? (Not including just how I was positioned in thread at the time)
D2 I had other things to care about. Like how Porscha/Alison were getting away with murder (In my mind.)
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:34 am

haha how come you leave me to ender? i think ive only played 1 game with u prior
Because Ender has played more than 1 game with you so his understanding of what is normal is higher than mine. Ergo, more accurate. Anything I call you on is rand!bad, barring catching you in logical fallacies. Or vote analysis
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:34 am

can you sell me on this?

i want u to sell me harder because something at the back of my mind tells me ive been turning a blind eye to dya for too long but dyas slot is the only slot also atp that i would feel guilty about if i vote and they flip town given that theyve put in a genuine effort to work with me
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:35 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:33 am I am going to head out again any last words?
nah...just see u in d5 ig if we both alive, well actually yeah one question. whys ur vote on cham instead of mill?
Me see mac
Mac do thing
ugh ugh
me help do thing
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:36 am

Because Ender has played more than 1 game with you so his understanding of what is normal is higher than mine. Ergo, more accurate. Anything I call you on is rand!bad, barring catching you in logical fallacies. Or vote analysis
fwiw youll almost never catch me on either of those if im scum. though probably so if im town a fair bit lmao since i dont always think before i post
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:37 am

fwiw youll almost never catch me on either of those if im scum. though probably so if im town a fair bit lmao since i dont always think before i post
Exactly, so Ender will bring me to victory and if he is wolf he will draw your attention. If he wasnt trying to solve you D1/2 I would have tried to pull his attention your way eventually. If he died night 1/2 then I would have been on you like gluten on bread
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:39 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:37 am

Exactly, so Ender will bring me to victory and if he is wolf he will draw your attention. If he wasnt trying to solve you D1/2 I would have tried to pull his attention your way eventually. If he died night 1/2 then I would have been on you like gluten on bread
that sounds hot. ill kill ender tonight
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seriously, can someone answer my question so I have a night thing to do?

What is your power?
Who did you target night 1?
Who did you target night 2?
What did you do night 1?
What did you do night 2?
Who's question should I submit?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:41 am Seriously, can someone answer my question so I have a night thing to do?

What is your power?
What did you do night 1?
What did you do night 2?
im a rb'er
neon
you
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I am audi500
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

oh wait i got something useful u can submit

my only ability is that im a roleblocker and that i roleblocked neon n1 and rondo n2

(i was accused of having multiple abilities so this should clear that)
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:36 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:34 am

can you sell me on this?

i want u to sell me harder because something at the back of my mind tells me ive been turning a blind eye to dya for too long but dyas slot is the only slot also atp that i would feel guilty about if i vote and they flip town given that theyve put in a genuine effort to work with me
Maybe in the morning
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1355

Post by MacDougall »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:46 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:43 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:52 am
Neon wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:33 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:59 am someone give me strong arguments for why I should townread the following players

1. Millium
2. Dyachei
3. Seanzie
4. Ilario
Well 3 of them are in my PoE and Ilario would be if I didn't have at least a reason to think he's roleblocker.

You make a fair point on his targets being random but I'd ask are they really scummy?

Why does scum block me n1? Ig maybe they think I was softing a green on Allison...

Actually... wait holy shit.

If the plan was to push Alison over day 2 but I had softed a check it might make sense to block me thinking I'm a cop of some kind because Ilario did try to question my reason for clearing Alison really really hard on day 2 like almost from the start of day and when I finally gave it be dropped his pressure on me immediately as a wolf might after learning that I'm not a cop since I was heavily town read and never going over. But does this game have N0s? I don't think so, why would wolfs even think I softed a check on Alison day 1...

Why does scum RB Rondo though? He was PoE and has a role that doesn't seem super strong and I don't remember him breadcrumbing anything else...
ah yes u got me, my plan was to bank on the single hardest slot i was defending in the first 2 days to be pushed over. i masterfully predicted a lobby full of players who can read alison well would all choke tremendously and find her more scummy than the naked wolf porcha who gave up.
I find comments like this to be very useless for anything other than bullying townies as mafia tbh.
sure then why dont you provide useful content by actually answering the questions i ask you
your attitude of negativity is rejected
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1355

Post by MacDougall »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:47 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:45 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:32 am mac what was ur rationale behind shooting tilg instead of any of alisons dying wishes
I subbed on belzy first and changed my mind because I just felt like tilg was more likely mafia.

Meh.
why was tilg more likely to be mafia? you found tilg to be towny when they started posting d2 if i recall
are you really trying to shade me? a literal green check?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:46 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:47 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:45 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:32 am mac what was ur rationale behind shooting tilg instead of any of alisons dying wishes
I subbed on belzy first and changed my mind because I just felt like tilg was more likely mafia.

Meh.
why was tilg more likely to be mafia? you found tilg to be towny when they started posting d2 if i recall
are you really trying to shade me? a literal green check?
im covering all bases like youre trying to do with me. no shade intended.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

I'll switch to an unclaimed that's not Cham
Rondo's ability should resolve like everyone else's at EoD, and I'm pretty sure it's an ability that should be told it failed because it's given information, or the less likely a mod error occurred

Rondo is honestly only town in the fact that the agenda doesn't seem to exist, as Illario originally put it, he comes off Naked wolf, I still don't really believe that town!Rondo can manage to end up consistently voting himself

Monday will be the most convenient day for me to go through this game so ill have to bang it all out at once
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Millium wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:52 am I'll switch to an unclaimed that's not Cham
Rondo's ability should resolve like everyone else's at EoD, and I'm pretty sure it's an ability that should be told it failed because it's given information, or the less likely a mod error occurred

Rondo is honestly only town in the fact that the agenda doesn't seem to exist, as Illario originally put it, he comes off Naked wolf, I still don't really believe that town!Rondo can manage to end up consistently voting himself

Monday will be the most convenient day for me to go through this game so ill have to bang it all out at once
whats your thoughts on dya/nook/cham?
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

I wanted dya to respond to my multi quote I linked, so I could under the difference in context between them saying, "why would I handle Porsche thisbway", and "I would totally bus Porsche there"
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 752
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

Dya is probably the only person I keep forgetting exists in this game which probably means they're a wolf
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

I forget abt belzy and then remember that they're a wolf
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

I still don't think Cham handles Porsche the way he does, if they are partners, I I think he is perfectly capable of dying down in posts, as town, in SF, he was a lot quieter than how he handle Quals.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:54 am I forget abt belzy and then remember that they're a wolf
What's ur take on why they are a wolf?

@ilario
I don't really think Nanook is as vibey as I expect town Nanook to be, but he as also had 0 pressure this game
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Bye for now
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Millium wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:56 am
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:54 am I forget abt belzy and then remember that they're a wolf

@ilario
I don't really think Nanook is as vibey as I expect town Nanook to be, but he as also had 0 pressure this game
Not bread crumbing ur red check role is a pretty huge offense

Otherwise they've just had little impact. I tend to find people who constantly complain about amount of posts and being busy wolfy even if it's NAI. The complaining is just an easy way to try and get some slack for your lack of anything. I think most of this game is towny so we just kill the not towny slots and belzy is top of the chopping block.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

I would also say that I do not have a read on nanook and dunno what to make of him. I do agree with millium that he's missing something that I normally see in town nook.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

I'm going to stop posting so that wolves nk mac instead of me see u tomorrow
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 751
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:41 am Seriously, can someone answer my question so I have a night thing to do?

What is your power?
What did you do night 1?
What did you do night 2?

Well actually

What is your power? Tracker. That is my only role/ability .
Who did you target night 1? I targeted only Tilgarial.
Who did you target night 2? I targeted Belzy with my tracker, and I also used my gift from Wisp on someone.
What did you do night 1? In n1 I tracked Tilgarial, got as a result that Tilgarial acted on Dyachei and MacDougall. That was my only submitted action
What did you do night 2? In n2 I tracked Belzy, got as a result that Belzy didnt visited anyone. I also submitted another action using Wisp gift. No more actions submitted other than those two (Track and gift)
Who's question should I submit? Who do you think you should submit ?

@RondoDimBuckle

Is there a limit in what you can ask and get a reply to tbh?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:00 am
Millium wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:56 am

@ilario
Not bread crumbing ur red check role is a pretty huge offense

Otherwise they've just had little impact. I tend to find people who constantly complain about amount of posts and being busy wolfy even if it's NAI. The complaining is just an easy way to try and get some slack for your lack of anything. I think most of this game is towny so we just kill the not towny slots and belzy is top of the chopping block.
that and their reason to use it on mac is bogus

they seemed pretty invested d1 and suddenly have dropped out of the game now theyre in poe like porcha did

anyways i had a quick skim of dya in the last anni where they were wolf viewtopic.php?p=893057#p893057

they seem kinda dif this game, though it could be just that they were pretty busy that last anni which i think they mentioned they were
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

[VOTE: dya] aubergine

Almost forgot
Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 186
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Post by Belzy »

What is your power?
What did you do night 1?
What did you do night 2?
Hood
Mac
No one
Have a hood with Mac
Neglect my hood with Mac
You submit questions?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

I may be on before eod and if so I'll probs swap my vote to what I feel is right

Otherwise ggs see u all next time

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”