Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 186
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [Day 3]

Post by Belzy »

I will miss eod, cuz i be at restaurant with friends. My vote on Millium is good.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:00 am
Millium wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:56 am
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:54 am I forget abt belzy and then remember that they're a wolf
What's ur take on why they are a wolf?

@ilario
I don't really think Nanook is as vibey as I expect town Nanook to be, but he as also had 0 pressure this game
Not bread crumbing ur red check role is a pretty huge offense

Otherwise they've just had little impact. I tend to find people who constantly complain about amount of posts and being busy wolfy even if it's NAI. The complaining is just an easy way to try and get some slack for your lack of anything. I think most of this game is towny so we just kill the not towny slots and belzy is top of the chopping block.
You keep mentioning to wanna chop me. What makes you so sure?
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:54 am I forget abt belzy and then remember that they're a wolf
You remember i am wolf? Did we have a meeting where i told you i am wolf, and i forgot? I am town, so it must have been a dream.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Since eod1 i am literally hanging on dental floss. Whoever removed from the poll, thank you. It gives me a little break.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:00 am
Millium wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:56 am
What's ur take on why they are a wolf?

@ilario
I don't really think Nanook is as vibey as I expect town Nanook to be, but he as also had 0 pressure this game
Not bread crumbing ur red check role is a pretty huge offense

Otherwise they've just had little impact. I tend to find people who constantly complain about amount of posts and being busy wolfy even if it's NAI. The complaining is just an easy way to try and get some slack for your lack of anything. I think most of this game is towny so we just kill the not towny slots and belzy is top of the chopping block.
Okay, actually you explained it all here. You are wrong tho.
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1179
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:11 am I will miss eod, cuz i be at restaurant with friends. My vote on Millium is good.
explain why ur so set on millium
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 296
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

hi everyone.

I hope you're all having a wonderful morning (or whatever time of day it may be for you)!
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 517
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

Sanity part of the reason I'm wolf reading you is that you keep insisting. Alison was lying a lot but to me it just looked like a different perspective. And she's a dead villager so I'm more likely right than you. Your case on her was founded in these lies and it felt super weak to me at the time. The concerns I had for Alison were based on her claim. Not anything else she was saying in the thread
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:37 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:11 am I will miss eod, cuz i be at restaurant with friends. My vote on Millium is good.
Millium is a busy bee, which is a scumtell. They have a high post frequency, shares a lot of random thoughts, do push for people, but their pushes got an empty case and their posting no real solving. Millium's push on Rondo includes telling the thread to join but never given a real good reason for it.

Eod2 they voted Porscha when Alison's lynch was already set in stones, maybe my lynch was still possible but def not Porscha's. Looks like real distance attempt from Millium at eod2, when already Lily announced to mech check Porscha the net day. I don't buy that Porscha vote being a real lynch attempt.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:49 am
Millium is a busy bee, which is a scumtell. They have a high post frequency, shares a lot of random thoughts, do push for people, but their pushes got an empty case and their posting no real solving. Millium's push on Rondo includes telling the thread to join but never given a real good reason for it.

Eod2 they voted Porscha when Alison's lynch was already set in stones, maybe my lynch was still possible but def not Porscha's. Looks like real distance attempt from Millium at eod2, when already Lily announced to mech check Porscha the net day. I don't buy that Porscha vote being a real lynch attempt.
ah okay fair enough ty for replying, who else do you sr?
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

I hate autocorrect (net=next) (net of course, is a Dutch word)
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:50 am

EnderWiggin
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:53 am

EnderWiggin
why ender?
ilario
Racketeer

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [DAY 1]

Post by ilario »

Chamomile wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:16 pm
Chamomile wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:14 pm @Millium give someone a gift to not vote you and vote Alison unless she unvotes you
Actually vote Alison unless she votes Porscha.
this is kinda good
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:53 am

EnderWiggin
why ender?
Ender often seem or express 100% to be sure of his townreads. Also voted Porscha saying will never move, but moved over Alison just the same. I think distance vote and then lynched the town wagon. Also posts read list that is not n sync with things he said before. I don't follow Ender his thought process including voting pattern, and I think he sometimes white knights, however changes his heart easily when mislim occurs. Most recently, his dya vote got a non-reason to join that wagon. I am watching with both eyes where this leads to and what it means regarding Ender and dya's alignments.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:54 am
Neon wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:56 am
Millium wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:05 pm Why the he'll won't u guys lynch Rondo, do u think illario is lying, which can't be a thing cause Neon confirmed it.
I llario can be telling the truth and Rondo can be town. Js.
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH People arent saying "is" with a j, they are saying JUST SAYING

God I feel stupid right now
❤️
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:08 am

EnderWiggin
why ender?
Ender often seem or express 100% to be sure of his townreads. Also voted Porscha saying will never move, but moved over Alison just the same. I think distance vote and then lynched the town wagon. Also posts read list that is not n sync with things he said before. I don't follow Ender his thought process including voting pattern, and I think he sometimes white knights, however changes his heart easily when mislim occurs. Most recently, his dya vote got a non-reason to join that wagon. I am watching with both eyes where this leads to and what it means regarding Ender and dya's alignments.
why dont you think im scum anymore? i did some of the stuff you accuse ender of
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

/vote wisp
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 751
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

dyachei wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:48 am Sanity part of the reason I'm wolf reading you is that you keep insisting. Alison was lying a lot but to me it just looked like a different perspective. And she's a dead villager so I'm more likely right than you. Your case on her was founded in these lies and it felt super weak to me at the time. The concerns I had for Alison were based on her claim. Not anything else she was saying in the thread
Well actually
@dyachei this is a lie. See why I get salty with people pushing me being so inaccurate? Read my Iso and SoD D2 . Me pushing Alison had nothing to do with them lying while counterpushing me. That was the thing that confbiased my read tbh

And I dont get the part about them being a dead villager (who was yeeted) making it more likely right
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:54 am Dya is probably the only person I keep forgetting exists in this game which probably means they're a wolf
Where is Cham... am I crazy i don't remember Cham today at all...

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:44 am hi everyone.

I hope you're all having a wonderful morning (or whatever time of day it may be for you)!
❤️

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Once upon someone told me that if your lost and playing like shit sheep better players who are town

So imma do that today.

ImageImage

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

if belzy is somehow town i can see wisp/cham being viable

but if belzy is town why would wolves remove a very possible misyeet from the lynch pool today? (again the only wolves i can see doing that are cham or nook )
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

wisp/cham team would fk with tilg on n1 lol
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

@dyachei can i have your thoughts on a wisp/cham team? and ur thots on belzy
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Well actually

{Cham, ender , ilario , lily ,Mac , Nanook ,Neon , Seanzie}

Fmpov I currently think that at max there is only 1 wolf here, and currently wouldnt go to any of them tbh. Wisp I have to reeval to be if they could be there or nah .
I think I can explain why I have anyone there so lmk if you have doubts.

PoE ends up in: Wisp > Dya/Rondo/Belzy .
Belzy cant be yeeted today. So Dya/Rondo > Wisp.
Hmmm. Rondo had also the vote on Porscha D1 that was kinda whatever, but idk. I think if Ender sr's Rondo I'll trust it. If Ender doesnt vote there then I'll just go Dya.

Tho I think its highly likely that voth Dya/Rondo are wolves cuz that would make the game easier for me tbh
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 296
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:24 am if belzy is somehow town i can see wisp/cham being viable

but if belzy is town why would wolves remove a very possible misyeet from the lynch pool today? (again the only wolves i can see doing that are cham or nook )
The person removed from the poll yeaterday was town and a possible miselim candidate.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:11 am

EnderWiggin
why ender?
I never said that. Where is your name in these reads?

You are still in my POE, I don't think Ender and you are teamed. it varies over time who I scumread the most.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:32 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:24 am if belzy is somehow town i can see wisp/cham being viable

The person removed from the poll yeaterday was town and a possible miselim candidate.
tilg was roughly in the poe but i dont think they would ever have been voted out on d2. belzy definitely had a high chance of being lead wagon today.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:33 am

EnderWiggin
why ender?

You are still in my POE, I don't think Ender and you are teamed. it varies over time who I scumread the most.
i asked you who else you scumread and you didnt say me, hence the assumption. why are me and ender not teamed?
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Who is townreading me?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:35 am Who is townreading me?
i might if wisp flips wolf
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:34 am

EnderWiggin
why ender?

i asked you who else you scumread and you didnt say me, hence the assumption. why are me and ender not teamed?
Okay, that is a fair observation. I am just being lazy, I feel like for every name I give you will ask me why. Today I lean more on Ender, and so automaticly less on you. I believe Ender's scumread on you does not feel like a bus/distance attempt.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

also noted: cham sr me d1/d2 when i was townsiding hard in votes, d3 he trs me when im pushing rondo
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:37 am

EnderWiggin
why ender?

Okay, that is a fair observation. I am just being lazy, I feel like for every name I give you will ask me why. Today I lean more on Ender, and so automaticly less on you. I believe Ender's scumread on you does not feel like a bus/distance attempt.
you're correct i will ask why lol. ender doesnt scumread me though, hes been townreading me last two days. does that change your read?
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:36 am
That was another reason my scumread on you became less, because you are willing to change your read based on events/game developmemt
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Well actually @ilario in regards to Ender I am not fully sure if that is the vote switch you are talking about and the one I remember are the same. But I remember feeling like the switch off Alison was shallow and more like Ender poking at wagons.
Which then he said he switched off Alison to see what other wagons would grow/wagonomics and stuff.
From a surface level read I feel like I *could* vibe or see ender's objectives or PoV through the game. Like, knowing that me/cham were the objectives of the post quirker, it was kinda obv that Ender was behind them and stuff like that mades me think that they are being clear with their thought process
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:39 am
That was another reason my scumread on you became less, because you are willing to change your read based on events/game developmemt
can you provide another example of when i did that which you recall?

sorry for the barrage of questions, but it does help me find u incase ur somehow town
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:40 am Well actually @ilario in regards to Ender I am not fully sure if that is the vote switch you are talking about and the one I remember are the same. But I remember feeling like the switch off Alison was shallow and more like Ender poking at wagons.
Which then he said he switched off Alison to see what other wagons would grow/wagonomics and stuff.
From a surface level read I feel like I *could* vibe or see ender's objectives or PoV through the game. Like, knowing that me/cham were the objectives of the post quirker, it was kinda obv that Ender was behind them and stuff like that mades me think that they are being clear with their thought process
yeah i dont really want ender atm. i kinda want wisp or cham, moreso wisp
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

enders d1 was towny imo
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:39 am
Well actually I agree. I just came to the conclussion that ilario was prob town when I saw a fair read on me (bringing up me wolfsiding in D1 , which is fully true tbh) , or the stuff that he bringed up about Cham, feels like a fair reread and not agenda at least tbh
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Well actually @Seanzie why are you on ilario tbh? I think you are the only one in a vanity wagon rn

Votecount:

Dyachei (4) - Santygrass, Ender, Lilypetal, Neon
Millium (3) - Belzy, Ilario, Nanook
Rondo (3) - Millium, Dyachei, Cham
Cham (2) - Mac, Rondo
Ilario (1) - Seanzie
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 15
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:47 pm I was asked elsewhere but it’s only fair that this answer is given publicly.

It WILL be announced when the game moves into lylo.

Granted, role madness can make lylo a little fuzzy but as a general rule of thumb for when we make this announcement, we’ll assume the mafia factional is not prevented or redirected onto a wolf.

Somebody do me a favor and ping all living players as I’m on mobile and I think Dizzy is already asleep.
Votes WILL be locked at lylo
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:47 am Well actually @Seanzie why are you on ilario tbh? I think you are the only one in a vanity wagon rn

Votecount:

Dyachei (4) - Santygrass, Ender, Lilypetal, Neon
Millium (3) - Belzy, Ilario, Nanook
Rondo (3) - Millium, Dyachei, Cham
Cham (2) - Mac, Rondo
Ilario (1) - Seanzie
nah hes on me for a good reason, let him be.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Well actually I think is highly unlikely that Rondo wagon is pure. But idk if it would be a bus or not. Thought for later.

But it kinda wants to make me prioritize Dya/Wisp atm maybe. Idk
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:38 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:37 am

why ender?

you're correct i will ask why lol. ender doesnt scumread me though, hes been townreading me last two days. does that change your read?
I need to iso Ender specifically on that, to answer
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Well actually . Also, Do you think is possible Cham is a wolf in a world where Wisp is town?
I think that is kinda unlikely, so Cham wagon should either fuse with Wisp wagon o look somewhere else? Idk
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Well actually
Wagons were Wisp > Porscha/Aro .
Cham came into thread claiming a hard tr on Wisp, and trying to destroy that wagon. Could be TMI in a V!Wisp world, but they did that while ALSO trying to deviate the wagon onto Poscha. Its such a weird play in that world that makes me think that Wisp and Cham are paired or Cham isnt a wolf at all tbh
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:49 am Well actually . Also, Do you think is possible Cham is a wolf in a world where Wisp is town?
I think that is kinda unlikely, so Cham wagon should either fuse with Wisp wagon o look somewhere else? Idk
nah i think its highly likely they are both the same alignment
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:52 am
santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:49 am Well actually . Also, Do you think is possible Cham is a wolf in a world where Wisp is town?
nah i think its highly likely they are both the same alignment
Well actually yeah. But when imagining a W/V dynamic, I think its more likely a W!Wisp and V!Cham dynamic than the reverse, so going Wisp first if you think Cham is prob a wolf should be the safer thing to do? At least in my mind lol

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”