Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1179
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [Day 3]

Post by ilario »

santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:55 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:52 am
santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:49 am Well actually . Also, Do you think is possible Cham is a wolf in a world where Wisp is town?
I think that is kinda unlikely, so Cham wagon should either fuse with Wisp wagon o look somewhere else? Idk
nah i think its highly likely they are both the same alignment
Well actually yeah. But when imagining a W/V dynamic, I think its more likely a W!Wisp and V!Cham dynamic than the reverse, so going Wisp first if you think Cham is prob a wolf should be the safer thing to do? At least in my mind lol
how come you think its more likely wolf wisp/v cham and not the other way around?
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 23

Post by Dyslexicon »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:47 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:47 pm I was asked elsewhere but it’s only fair that this answer is given publicly.

It WILL be announced when the game moves into lylo.

Granted, role madness can make lylo a little fuzzy but as a general rule of thumb for when we make this announcement, we’ll assume the mafia factional is not prevented or redirected onto a wolf.

Somebody do me a favor and ping all living players as I’m on mobile and I think Dizzy is already asleep.
Votes WILL be locked at lylo
@Belzy
@Chamomile
@dyachei
@EnderWiggin
@ilario
@Lilypetal
@MacDougall
@Millium
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@Neon
@RondoDimBuckle
@santygrass
@Seanzie
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 517
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:26 am @dyachei can i have your thoughts on a wisp/cham team? and ur thots on belzy
I think it's possible if belzy is v. But I don't really think millium/belzy can be a team due to voting dynamics (both porscha and belzy were on millium's wagon d1, even as day ended). I would have to look again to see if there is any reason why wisp/cham cant be teamed. I had a v read on wisp d1 but I don't think he's actually trying to evaluate me at all. A lot of people aren't but he's been pushing me the most for basically all 3 days
santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:31 am Well actually

{Cham, ender , ilario , lily ,Mac , Nanook ,Neon , Seanzie}

Fmpov I currently think that at max there is only 1 wolf here, and currently wouldnt go to any of them tbh. Wisp I have to reeval to be if they could be there or nah .
I think I can explain why I have anyone there so lmk if you have doubts.

PoE ends up in: Wisp > Dya/Rondo/Belzy .
Belzy cant be yeeted today. So Dya/Rondo > Wisp.
Hmmm. Rondo had also the vote on Porscha D1 that was kinda whatever, but idk. I think if Ender sr's Rondo I'll trust it. If Ender doesnt vote there then I'll just go Dya.

Tho I think its highly likely that voth Dya/Rondo are wolves cuz that would make the game easier for me tbh
it's because I scum read you, isn't it.

Im not a wolf. I tried to get porscha's wagon going yesterday several times. I made it clear I preferred that over Alison
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

and whoever accused me of not sticking with reads has clearly not read my d1. It's so misinformed it's hilarious
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

like this is the reason I want ilario to actually ISO me in full. I think I've been plenty villagery and I keep getting pushed for bad reasons
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 751
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:58 am
santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:55 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:52 am
santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:49 am Well actually . Also, Do you think is possible Cham is a wolf in a world where Wisp is town?
I think that is kinda unlikely, so Cham wagon should either fuse with Wisp wagon o look somewhere else? Idk
nah i think its highly likely they are both the same alignment
Well actually yeah. But when imagining a W/V dynamic, I think its more likely a W!Wisp and V!Cham dynamic than the reverse, so going Wisp first if you think Cham is prob a wolf should be the safer thing to do? At least in my mind lol
how come you think its more likely wolf wisp/v cham and not the other way around?
Well actually is the thing I am talking about in my last posts? Cham play D1 doesnt make sense in my head if they are Wolf and Wisp is Villa
Spoiler: show
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Well actually you can clearly see that being in a PoE the main thing is that I am townreading everyone else dya LoL
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Well actually and answer me to the stuff regarding the Alison push tbh, that was also misinformed on your part so I want to see what is your reply to that tbh
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:12 am Well actually you can clearly see that being in a PoE the main thing is that I am townreading everyone else dya LoL
well actually your reads have kind of sucked this game so maybe you should re-evaluate
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

dyachei wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:07 am and whoever accused me of not sticking with reads has clearly not read my d1. It's so misinformed it's hilarious
Well actually which are the reads you think you sticked the most?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

dyachei wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:13 am
santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:12 am Well actually you can clearly see that being in a PoE the main thing is that I am townreading everyone else dya LoL
well actually your reads have kind of sucked this game so maybe you should re-evaluate
Well actually yes. I as town have better reads when the person Im trying to solve isnt dismissive with me and actually tries to work together with me if they are town what can I say
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:14 am
dyachei wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:07 am and whoever accused me of not sticking with reads has clearly not read my d1. It's so misinformed it's hilarious
Well actually which are the reads you think you sticked the most?
seanzie w until late ysterday, aro w, alison v(though you could make the argument I hedged on her, i never voted her and left her in my town leans), cham w
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:15 am
dyachei wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:13 am
Well actually yes. I as town have better reads when the person Im trying to solve isnt dismissive with me and actually tries to work together with me if they are town what can I say
I'm not being dismissive of you, i'm wolf reading you. I tried to work with you a bit yesterday and you were so combative with your alison read. OMGUS is doing you no favors
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

dyachei wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:08 am like this is the reason I want ilario to actually ISO me in full. I think I've been plenty villagery and I keep getting pushed for bad reasons
fwiw i agree u been villagery and townsiding! (and even this post from you feels pretty towny) i dont think u should be a wagon at all today and i much prefer wisp vs cham as competing wagons
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Well actually I think that when you asked me worlds about V!Alison worlds I answered still and you got more upset with Mac fwiw.

Like yeah I was tunneled on a read so ofc my read out of it was prob bad? But I feel like you got more yoset with Mac at the tim and didnt really follow up on that . I think I have been doing a great effort to engage when asked stuff / also doing effort to engage with reads tbf
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:19 am Well actually I think that when you asked me worlds about V!Alison worlds I answered still and you got more upset with Mac fwiw.

Like yeah I was tunneled on a read so ofc my read out of it was prob bad? But I feel like you got more yoset with Mac at the tim and didnt really follow up on that . I think I have been doing a great effort to engage when asked stuff / also doing effort to engage with reads tbf
lets not bring up the stuff with mac. Yes I was more upset with mac based on things said in the thread
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Well actually

[VOTE: Millium ] aubergine I still thinking where to end tho. But I think ISOing dya may help me to decide at the end wowee
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

dyachei wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:05 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:26 am @dyachei can i have your thoughts on a wisp/cham team? and ur thots on belzy
I think it's possible if belzy is v. But I don't really think millium/belzy can be a team due to voting dynamics (both porscha and belzy were on millium's wagon d1, even as day ended). I would have to look again to see if there is any reason why wisp/cham cant be teamed. I had a v read on wisp d1 but I don't think he's actually trying to evaluate me at all. A lot of people aren't but he's been pushing me the most for basically all 3 days
santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:31 am Well actually

{Cham, ender , ilario , lily ,Mac , Nanook ,Neon , Seanzie}

Fmpov I currently think that at max there is only 1 wolf here, and currently wouldnt go to any of them tbh. Wisp I have to reeval to be if they could be there or nah .
I think I can explain why I have anyone there so lmk if you have doubts.

PoE ends up in: Wisp > Dya/Rondo/Belzy .
Belzy cant be yeeted today. So Dya/Rondo > Wisp.
Hmmm. Rondo had also the vote on Porscha D1 that was kinda whatever, but idk. I think if Ender sr's Rondo I'll trust it. If Ender doesnt vote there then I'll just go Dya.

Tho I think its highly likely that voth Dya/Rondo are wolves cuz that would make the game easier for me tbh
it's because I scum read you, isn't it.

Im not a wolf. I tried to get porscha's wagon going yesterday several times. I made it clear I preferred that over Alison
yeah i agree betsy and millum dont feel teamed. its not a hard lock never rescind read but more often than not id say its not teamed..and like if belsy is town theyre most likely gonna be miselimmed tomorrow. only way i see that not happening is if we find a way to find belzy and i think a w!wisp flip combined with a seven or nook vote blocker flip helps gaining some towncred for belsy. wisps flip does also give us insight onto what happened d1
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Well actually yeah, I dont want to discuss that, just noting that I dont feel like tha even if I didnt feel like productive answering that question I still entertained your questioning and its me trying to engage still? Idk like interactions with people is how I figure stuff mostly tbh
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:20 am Well actually

[VOTE: Millium ] aubergine I still thinking where to end tho. But I think ISOing dya may help me to decide at the end wowee
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

the problem is if wisp and cham are both wolves im not entirely sure who the last is?

seanzie had a towny wisp push on d2 and his callout to wisp fanning flames doesnt feel w/w. also seanie is naked town.
dya feels towny and pushed cham a fair bit this game.
lily is close to mech clear.
belzy is not super likely with wisp but not never teamed. if belzy is town mac is clear. mac feels towny regardless.
ender feels towny and pushed porcha and cham d1.
i now think nook is 3p since cham was my original 3p read, but now cham is just a pure wolfread.
santy and neon has both made towny posts. santy has loudly wolfsided, neon has done it more covertly (i dont think neon has voted a single wolf all game, esp if belzy is green)

soo yeah i think if wisp and cham both wolves, neon might be worth re-evaluating but holy heck if theyre a wolf theyre pretty dang good at it
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

oh yeah rondo. well both wisp and cham sheeped me on rondo which sketched me out on the wagon. rondo posted well to me in realtime. cham called me a wolf every other day except the day when i pushed rondo
☆Princess Abigail☆

I was on wisp most of today lol

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

So like okay

ImageImage

dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

[VOTE: millium] aubergine
☆Princess Abigail☆

Hmm Wisp wagon structure is basically everything I hate

ImageImage

dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Neon wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:43 am Hmm Wisp wagon structure is basically everything I hate
im sure you hate my vote there. but Im also willing to go cham (i think cham more likely to be a wolf but we get better gamestate info from wisp)
☆Princess Abigail☆

I want to see Wisp flip for D1 wagon info but I don't want to see wisp flip because I think wisp is probably town at this point.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I also really don't trust Mac or Belzy...

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Fuck I'm so lost

ImageImage

dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

I think mac is lock cleared from porscha interactions (also his posts are v mac anyway)
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Neon wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:40 am I was on wisp most of today lol
ahh i wouldnt know lol, no vcs here so the only times i saw u were on me or santy or dya. but ill take ur word for it
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 305
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I'm confirming myself town by not spamming enough to avoid the slank vig
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Porscha wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:40 am k i read thread here are my very expensive thoughts

hello lily sweet princess how has your day been

mac town likelay

uuuuuuuh yeah sean is doing like the opposite of his towntell atm so that's pain

nobody else important enough for first post not sorry
kind of think this is a TMI read not a cover read. feels too strong to be a wolf partner
Porscha wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:03 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:45 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:40 am k i read thread here are my very expensive thoughts

hello lily sweet princess how has your day been

mac town likelay

uuuuuuuh yeah sean is doing like the opposite of his towntell atm so that's pain

nobody else important enough for first post not sorry
</3
i'm sorry ender ily but all you had posted was like 3 lolcat posts so there wasn't much to say anyway
but note that she keeps ender on a hedge read here
Porscha wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:40 pm k I didn't finish catch up gotta go see my parents

I feel like sean is intentionally mixing up his playstyle so I fear this is his attempt to not be polarized but don't know if he's more likely to do this as wolf or town

neon/wisp not w/w

this is the first game ever I think i've seen neon make serious posts day 1. doesn't feel scummy but I was absolutely snowed recently by them wolfing so i'll give tl for now but i'm inclined to re-eval later
Also keeps seanzie on hedge but has a clear read on wisp/neon. Kind of makes me paranoid that neon/wisp is w/w but i admit that's tinfoil.
Porscha wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:49 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:33 pm a hot take that i have is that i actually lightly scumread Belzy. i think that he sounds okay on a tonal level but the actual content of his posts is generally disjointed and the way that he handled his suspicion of the wisp slot in particular didnt really feel like it came from the perspective of someone who cared about wisp's alignment
thank you for saying it b/c I was afraid I was the idiot in the room
think this looks ok for belzy on first glance
Porscha wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:13 am
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:10 am
Porscha wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:09 am lily locktown never rescind btw
why

owo
I held off evaluating you until you came back but your responses were A1 I simply do not think you can fake it the same way as wolf, you're extremely comfortable

not like i've been wrong yet anyway lmfao
I think this is probably a TMI read, too. so good look for lily
Porscha wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:40 am
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:42 am
Porscha wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:38 am
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:17 am @Porscha what are ur thoughts on the game so far?

If you tr me, why aren’t you defending for me harder?
It seems u have a tr on me but don’t seem keen on convincing others to feel the same way. Maybe I’m over exaggerating, but it feels like with me being top wagon, that you don’t seem to Interested in trying to defend me.
I wouldnt call it a TR
And it's hardly a defense to say something you've done is something I consider NAI
I'm wary of you especially early so I'm not keen on being overly graceful
Also you only have 2 votes right now? I wouldnt call that top wagon status to worry about
I had 3 at the time I said that.

And that’s the thing is you were quick to tr me and felt better about it from what I saw, but I also know that you’re very wary around my slot a lot, so I was curious why you felt the way u did but then didn’t overly defend.

And you say it’s NAI, but you were tr me for certain reasons earlier and discussed it a bit lol.

But I will ask u, what’s ur pov/gamestate rn?
If I qualified you earlier, the most I would have given was a TL which I'm sure you're aware of specifically because I am wary of you

I'm on mobile so this is off the cuff thoughts and yes I will forget people, this time I am sorry:
Lily obvious town one day you guys will get it
Spf I have had a couple moments of agreement/clarity in their posts so despite my fear she can have TL for now. You and her are like paired in my mind
Belzy I masoned with in syn champs in january, it's been a long time, but iirc they are playing at least somewhat similar to that game, but I think that is only based on tone
Wisp literally gave me a headache from the amount of posts, of which maybe 50% contain what could be called content if you peer closely. Dont have meta, willing to take your comment about him usually have pride in wolf play take into consideration at this point and just say sure
I begrudgingly think sean might actually be town and I'm probably just kicking rocks over not having the same way to solve him every game
Nook I generally give TR to until he gives me a reason not to
I literally do not have the slightest idea on how ilario plays but I've seen a few points against him that dont make them look great but idk
I feel good about being able to find town mac and I think he is more likely town here
I'm literally donkey at reading santy so I need more time on him
Ender felt tonally good at first but I found his reasoning to sus me of "usually I vibe with porscha posts but not rn" to be pretty weak. Dont know if town ender just doesnt find himself mind melding as much as usual or if this is wolf ender attempting to set me up for ML at some point
Neon has moved from Administrative TL II to Administrative TL I in the meantime

I feel like I forgot someone who's been talking but my brain is fried and I'm going to sleep sorry to whoever I forgot about
I dont like the sudden flip on belzy here. nagl. Unwilling to give a real read on wisp. Read on nook might be partnery here. she didnt really talk about him before this. Think her shading ilario is probably a good look for ilario. TMI read on mac. No read on santy could indicate partner status. Think the read with ender here is likely to be w/v with porscha as the obvious w.
Porscha wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:04 pm Milly can go idc
again no real read on wisp.
Porscha wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:03 pm
ilario wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:01 pm Tilg was hella scummy near eod

Seven is obv town

/vote Tilg
can you explain your read on seven please? I have seven skill issue to the point where if I think seven is making sense he's probably wolf but if he doesnt make sense he's probably town
this is like the only time I've seen her comment on seven/cham. and there's no read, just how she tends to read him
Porscha wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:11 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:05 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:02 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:57 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:56 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:51 pm actually nvm i like porscha's vibe these pages
the questions are directionless antagonism lol
need to see more from her but im not gonna condemn her yet
must be nice to think i'm the one advocating for directionless antagonism but you get to make condescending remarks towards me while you get TR'd for free and I get SR'd for free

sweet power wolf and way to take advantage of aro's flip, bud

lily I didn't see any of your recent posts, can you give me a broad view of your ideas rn
so you scumread me?
honestly your tone is just making me a little angry so I might be an omgus gremlin right now, but depending on how you 180'd on aro's slot I will be taking that into consideration to determine if you're actually just trying to take advantage of his bad read on me to loudly push me over today and keep your hands clean by saying "well it's aro's fault on the read"

because I think a wolf mac who wants to keep the ball rolling could easily throw me under the bus b/c you will always be much louder than I am and I am easily exploitable
again think this looks good for lily
Porscha wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:53 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:46 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:45 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:44 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:43 pm @Lilypetal say the word and I will make the most based reads list
do it
do you want it color coded
yes
great then I will make this very easy to read

Neon
Lilypetal
Belzy
Rondo
Santy
Ender

Ilario
Millium
Chamo

Allison
MacDougall
Nanook
Seanzie
Tilg
Dya
Final reads list. Seanzie is a wolf again despite being town that was switching up meta bfore. Mac has been a strong townread of hers all game and is a wolf read. No real read on nanook has turned into a wolf read. Im town, and tilg is flipped town. Alison town too. So I think her wolf pile is 0-1 wolves. And I think if there is a wolf there it's nanook.

Kind of makes me worried cham and wisp are not paired since they are both in the nulls together with no one else.

belzy from shading her to town is sus. Rondo out of nowhere. Shaded ender in towns too. not sure it's meaningful because like...ender and rondo seemed like people she knows well so she might have been trying to get on their good side
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:47 pm I'm confirming myself town by not spamming enough to avoid the slank vig
i think ur just the 3p atp, anyways ill bbl closer to eod if i wake up

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:50 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:47 pm I'm confirming myself town by not spamming enough to avoid the slank vig
i think ur just the 3p atp, anyways ill bbl closer to eod if i wake up
You think wrong
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

I actually think nook is woof

ImageImage

It doesn't really matter what you think lol cause you can't kill me 🤷‍♀️
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

@ilario do you think rule of 3 applies to porscha's null list? Or do you think she'd put 2 partners there
☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage

I thibk im fairly obvious town tbh but this game has 7k posts so I don't really blame most people for not realizing it and/or forgetting
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:57 pm I thibk im fairly obvious town tbh but this game has 7k posts so I don't really blame most people for not realizing it and/or forgetting
i dont really know how to read you but I liked your reaction to alison's claim
☆Princess Abigail☆

I thibk im fairly obvious town tbh but this game has 7k posts so I don't really blame most people for not realizing it and/or forgetting

ImageImage

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

dyachei wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:56 pm @ilario do you think rule of 3 applies to porscha's null list? Or do you think she'd put 2 partners there
hmmm i think on average its >rand less likely theres 2 partners there but not impossible. at the very least it strengthens my stance of wanting seven and wisp to be wagons today.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

issue with seven is that he came into the game with what felt like an agenda almost. for a person who was behind so much he was very aggressive in pushing and influencing the day a certain way.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

[VOTE: cham] aubergine
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

the way i see it is i think cham is a wolf in most worlds . and i think theres always one in wisp/belzy and thatll need to be resolved at some point. so the benefits to voting cham is i think its more likely to hit a wolf, the benefits to voting wisp is theres a chance hes villa and belzy is the wolf in that pairing, but even if you miss we get some insight onto d1 wagons.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

anyways bbl for real
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:16 pm the way i see it is i think cham is a wolf in most worlds . and i think theres always one in wisp/belzy and thatll need to be resolved at some point. so the benefits to voting cham is i think its more likely to hit a wolf, the benefits to voting wisp is theres a chance hes villa and belzy is the wolf in that pairing, but even if you miss we get some insight onto d1 wagons.
this is how I feel tbh
Millium
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 844

Post by Millium »

Hi I got like 20 mins
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings…
you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”