RondoDimBuckle (formerly Bea)
13%
Roxy
38%
S~V~S
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
The CIA (host/mods/dead/non-player option)
44%

Total votes: 16
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 1]

Post by Roxy »

Golden wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:31 pm
Roxy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:30 pm *sighs heavily*

not digging votes thrown out for no reason or sheeping (wtaf people??)
Golden - I am looking directly into your eyes.

Seanzie - SVS asking a simple question then you tell her to read when it is a perfect question to ask. I wanted to know as well but I do not know you like I know Golden though I am going to be watching for case making vs just throwing crap out to see what sticks.

falcon - slightly better but really would like to know more about your vote.

Scotty - though I am unsure of the reasons why you want to know what people what do with the cop INFO DUMPING role, tbh I am old school and would be shocked to see open INFO DUMPING I come from places where you had to make cases to get your info out I do not understand why anyone would out themselves for a nk this way when the role is so important to the town. If it is/or not my role I would make cases to prove what I have found out.
I do not think you are picking on Dennis I do think you are trying to engage him in the game to keep his interest going imo. Peeps did the same to my son Bass when he played.

Lucy - is your name Beatles related? What is your hang up about ages. I am old. You are young - get on with it.

Kate and the boys - No I do not think GMan would put them on the same team. Poss one of you but not all 3. I like how Dennis has been answering questions and keeping up, Jack seems more of a low poster like me and I dig that.

Mata is starting to get into it but where is splints? Bea?

There was something else but I cba'd to remember right now.

Just off work put still have a ton of paperwork left to finish tonight end of year is so hellish at my job.
Are you trying to hypnotise me?
:eye: :eye:
Yes.
But srsly not joking, what was your sheeping vote? Why can't you be finding your own vote with reasons? Explain please.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:40 pm

Seanzie - SVS asking a simple question then you tell her to read when it is a perfect question to ask. I wanted to know as well but I do not know you like I know Golden though I am going to be watching for case making vs just throwing crap out to see what sticks.

Scotty - though I am unsure of the reasons why you want to know what people what do with the cop INFO DUMPING role, tbh I am old school and would be shocked to see open INFO DUMPING I come from places where you had to make cases to get your info out I do not understand why anyone would out themselves for a nk this way when the role is so important to the town. If it is/or not my role I would make cases to prove what I have found out.
I do not think you are picking on Dennis I do think you are trying to engage him in the game to keep his interest going imo. Peeps did the same to my son Bass when he played.

Lucy - is your name Beatles related? What is your hang up about ages. I am old. You are young - get on with it.

Kate and the boys - No I do not think GMan would put them on the same team. Poss one of you but not all 3. I like how Dennis has been answering questions and keeping up, Jack seems more of a low poster like me and I dig that.

Just off work put still have a ton of paperwork left to finish tonight end of year is so hellish at my job.
SVS's question is based on a false premise -that I voted Scotty because of his vote on me. This should've been clear considering the only post I talked about Scotty being a 69% (nice!) bad doggo, it wasn't about Scotty's vote. SVS wasn't questioning me in good faith, they were trying to push me with a false narrative.
nah she wasn't she wanted to (and you *still* have not answered) know why you didn't find Golden's vote susp or more susp. Now I want to know as well. Not a false premise. This is mafia we ask questions we give answers. Do you find Golden's vote for you more or less susp than Scotty's?
;)
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 362
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Roxy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:50 pm

SVS's question is based on a false premise -that I voted Scotty because of his vote on me. This should've been clear considering the only post I talked about Scotty being a 69% (nice!) bad doggo, it wasn't about Scotty's vote. SVS wasn't questioning me in good faith, they were trying to push me with a false narrative.
nah she wasn't she wanted to (and you *still* have not answered) know why you didn't find Golden's vote susp or more susp. Now I want to know as well. Not a false premise. This is mafia we ask questions we give answers. Do you find Golden's vote for you more or less susp than Scotty's?
Yes, it was based on a false premise:
S~V~S wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:29 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:59 am [VOTE: Scotty] aubergine

Well, my work is done here. I'll see y'all tomorrow if those pesky mafiers don't kill me first.
Curious, why do you find the first vote on you more suspect than the second sheep vote?
My vote on Scotty had nothing to do with Scotty's vote on me. SVS isn't actually reading my posts and considering my alignment here, they're just pushing to push.

I have exactly zero feels about Scottys vote and exactly zero feels about Golden's vote.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 294

Post by S~V~S »

No it wasn't, I never said that. What I said was that I found Scottys vote for you less suspish than Goldens vote, and I was curious as to why you didn't see it the same way. I never said you were No Uing. Or that it made you suspect if you were, for that matter.

For someone whose stock answer is something like "Did you read my posts", you obviously misread mine.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

And I'm not engaging with this topic anymore.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 344
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Golden wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:29 pm It only occurs to be now that jack being the son of Kate really gives Lost a different feel.
I was a super hard core LOST nerd in 2008. :blush: Don't even ask how much I paid for Kate's ratty old tank top...
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:55 pm

Well, my work is done here. I'll see y'all tomorrow if those pesky mafiers don't kill me first.
Curious, why do you find the first vote on you more suspect than the second sheep vote?
My vote on Scotty had nothing to do with Scotty's vote on me. SVS isn't actually reading my posts and considering my alignment here, they're just pushing to push.

I have exactly zero feels about Scottys vote and exactly zero feels about Golden's vote.
see how easy it was to answer, I have never played with you so prepare yourself for more questions in the future - fyi
;)
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Does anyone know why my linkis are not working? Is that a thing you can turn on and off?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1004

Post by Golden »

Roxy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:44 pm

Yes.
But srsly not joking, what was your sheeping vote? Why can't you be finding your own vote with reasons? Explain please.
I’m enjoying being ephemeral. I’m trying something new. I want to be able to find reads without any expectation of me being supatown golden.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Kate wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:03 pm Does anyone know why my linkis are not working? Is that a thing you can turn on and off?
You do the @ start typing the name and then pick one from the drop down list; if you type the whole name yourself, I find it doesn't work. It only works when you pick a name from the list.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Golden wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:03 pm

Yes.
I’m enjoying being ephemeral. I’m trying something new. I want to be able to find reads without any expectation of me being supatown golden.
then I am supabummed. I will need reasons I am not falling for anyone's sheeping bs. (I cannot find the bullshit smiley - sadness!!!!)
;)
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 441
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Kate wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:31 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:25 pm
Dennis wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:18 pm
Golden wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:12 pm What do people think of scotty?
I think he's been starting a lot of discussion, and asking a lot of questions, but I don't know if that's just how he plays or if it means something. I'm trying to keep that in mind.
This answer uses words but says nothing.

Who do you suspect currently in this game, Dennis?
It means something. His observation is that you talk a lot, I concur by the way. What more are trying to get from him?

Seems a little like you're picking on a young newb on day 1.
Picking on? Not my intention- I would consider it more ‘pressuring’ but your defense is duly noted.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Dennis wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:04 pm
I think he's been starting a lot of discussion, and asking a lot of questions, but I don't know if that's just how he plays or if it means something. I'm trying to keep that in mind.

Golden, a little bit. I feel like he's been a bit too go with the flow, if that makes sense. Starting a train for a weak reason, and not defending himself is a little weird but it could be the way he plays.

I want to know why you're on my case so much. You've asked me questions at almost every opportunity you get, but said you don't wanna kill a new player D1. So, why is it that you're asking me so many questions?
Just because I’m not looking to vote you today doesn’t mean I’m going to ignore you.

Would you prefer a back rub? :p

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Catching up, I posted to real time stuff in the thread while at work, but missed a bit. And tbh will have to be less involved during work hours going forward, but shiny new game, squeee!
Matahari wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:18 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:36 pm I do know it , @Kate . That’s why when I answered Scotty’s question about the Kate Fam, I said I thought you would bus them if you were bad teamies, but I don’t think you’d build cases on them, like hard distancing. You might, though, if you were civ.

It was an active thread today, looking forward to your thoughts on it. The activity seems to have come in large part from people who have a different Mafia mindset than I, and your insight would help me sort it, since we often come from a similar place, threadwise.

Also hoping to hear from the rest of the LP/TP/RM gang.
You left out STV! As usual, I don't say much on day one, but I do read and reread because day one becomes very important later in the game. I'm missing Bea, and wondering if she knows the game has started.
I didn't mean to, for me that was not a core site as it was for you. I think of you more as a Piano/RM person. I'm pretty sure I met you at RM before I played at STV.

Looking forward to your insights, they're always deeper and well thought out. You're a much better nuance person than I.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Scotty wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:09 pm

It means something. His observation is that you talk a lot, I concur by the way. What more are trying to get from him?

Picking on? Not my intention- I would consider it more ‘pressuring’ but your defense is duly noted.
Ok, but it's only fair to duly note I'm defending my 14 year old kid. C'mon now :keys:
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

jack shepherd wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:08 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:32 am This is a question for @Kate and @jack shepherd and @Dennis :

If you were mafia partners with one of your family, would you sacrifice each other, and if so, who would willingly take the bullet first?

I would sacrifice Dennis, then Kate. Her expertise would be very helpful to me.
Hey thanks!

Sounds like both you and Dennis would want to keep Kate around as a guiding light, which makes sense.

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Scotty wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:13 pm
jack shepherd wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:08 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:32 am This is a question for @Kate and @jack shepherd and @Dennis :

If you were mafia partners with one of your family, would you sacrifice each other, and if so, who would willingly take the bullet first?

I would sacrifice Dennis, then Kate. Her expertise would be very helpful to me.
Hey thanks!

Sounds like both you and Dennis would want to keep Kate around as a guiding light, which makes sense.
:noble:
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I hear you about the infodumping. That’s definitely an angle to go with- no info dumping at all. If all flips are revealed, the cop leaving a crumb trail is absolutely more beneficial- if used optimally. Key word: optimally. I suppose the only real reason then to claim during the day is if they are facing imminent elimination. Since they are the only player in the game that can legally info dump.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:55 pm

Sorry bub, I’m with everyone else

I thought your vote was a blatant No U reactionary vote. :shrug:

And now that you’re saying it’s not…makes me happy to keep my vote on you lol

You have ZERO feels about the votes on you? Balzac

Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 375
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Scotty wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:12 pm

Golden, a little bit. I feel like he's been a bit too go with the flow, if that makes sense. Starting a train for a weak reason, and not defending himself is a little weird but it could be the way he plays.

I want to know why you're on my case so much. You've asked me questions at almost every opportunity you get, but said you don't wanna kill a new player D1. So, why is it that you're asking me so many questions?
Just because I’m not looking to vote you today doesn’t mean I’m going to ignore you.

That doesn't answer my question.
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Just got off work so I'm going to catch up from this morning
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Roxy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:07 pm

Yes.
then I am supabummed. I will need reasons I am not falling for anyone's sheeping bs. (I cannot find the bullshit smiley - sadness!!!!)
I understand if people are bummed and want to lynch me for it but mafia isn’t not something I can sustainably do into the future while maintaining my old meta
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Dennis wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:22 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:12 pm

That doesn't answer my question.
Which one- why am I asking you so many questions?

Glad you asked.
Back when I was 4, my dad would occasionally take me with him to work on the weekends. I don’t know if he did it as a way to skirt daycare or because he just loved having me around (I think I know the answer, but it doesn’t matter). Point is, I would often entertain myself playing PC games on his backup computer in the backroom. I was 4 and didn’t know what I was doing or how to win basic problems, but I amused myself all the same.

One day, I got super stumped with one level on Lemmings, and left to enlist my dad for help. He wasn’t in his office, so I checked around the building and eventually found him with one of his coworkers getting really close. I don’t really remember this specifically because I was a clueless child :shrug: All I remember is not getting help and going back to the game in the backroom no closer than I was.

Fast forward to that night when I got home and my mom asked me how the day with dad was, and I relayed the day’s events: getting a scratch off lottery ticket at the convenience store, eating some candy, playing and losing Lemmings, seeing my dad kiss the pretty girl, and seeing a cute dog on the street. I remember my mom getting a very weird look in her eye and I knew I said something funny. I didn’t know what it was, but my mom found it extremely interesting. I didn’t ask any questions though. Part of the fun was figuring out the game. But over the next few days, I would occasionally mention the day’s happenings to my mom in passing again just to see what got a rise- “We should get a cute dog” / “if you want, I can show you how to play Lemmings” / “I LOOOOOOOVE candy!” to no reaction.

Anyway, long story short- he moved out and guessing what was wrong without asking wasn’t as fun in the long run. I ask more questions these days because I figure it’s better to be informed than to be drifting in ignorant cotton candy land. This entire experience went over my head for years and is something my mom never readily explained to me until much later, which on one hand I appreciate so my young brain didn’t have to comprehend. On the other, I should’ve just asked why it was a problem, because I think I was still old enough to understand that wasn’t an appropriate thing to do in a healthy relationship.
Too long; didn’t read > I can’t assume I’ll get an answer if I never ask :srsnod:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Kate wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:13 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:09 pm

Ok, but it's only fair to duly note I'm defending my 14 year old kid. C'mon now :keys:
I never said that was a bad thing

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Golden wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:06 pm

Yes.
I understand if people are bummed and want to lynch me for it but mafia isn’t not something I can sustainably do into the future while maintaining my old meta
I’m assuming that double negative wasn’t intentional XD

I’m all for new meta. Bring it onnnn

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

anyway, [VOTE: Lucy] aubergine

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I see Lucy asking a lot of personal questions but not a lot of production in regards to the game.

What are your reads, @lucy?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

(Also note I still suspect Seanzie thanks and pardon)

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Scotty wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:12 pm

Yes.

My primary goal with this meta is to ensure Scotty doesn’t need to bang his head against brick walls.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

And yes it should be an odd number of negatives. Triple negative is fine.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Scotty wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:12 pm anyway, [VOTE: Lucy] aubergine
Why did you abandon me
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I am not sheeping scotty onto Lucy due to my under 30 rule.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Golden wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:06 pm SNIPPITY SNIP SNIP

Not looking to lynch but I would like reasons for your vote. I will not be accepting sheeping as a reason from you or anyone else.

;)
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Golden wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:17 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:12 pm

Yes.

My primary goal with this meta is to ensure Scotty doesn’t need to bang his head against brick walls.
Literally me last game:

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine

I’m sheeping the self vote marmot hasn’t made yet. Where is he?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Golden wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:18 pm I am not sheeping scotty onto Lucy due to my under 30 rule.
I mean that’s fine- I never asked you to sheep me anyway

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Roxy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:19 pm

Not looking to lynch but I would like reasons for your vote. I will not be accepting sheeping as a reason from you or anyone else.

I think that’s gonna be hard because my vote for Seanzie had no reasons.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 301
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Scotty wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:14 pm I see Lucy asking a lot of personal questions but not a lot of production in regards to the game.

no other content lol, I reckon they will all have good reads on one another by virtue of birth, and if I poke enough I can just tell if there's a mafia between the 3, and if there is then I start the actual fun. until then it's literally just random voting stage, is it not?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Scotty wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:20 pm
Golden wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:18 pm I am not sheeping scotty onto Lucy due to my under 30 rule.
I go for the fluffiest wool. But you’re right, consent is important. I hereby won’t sheep you.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Golden wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:21 pm

I know it is why I am looking directly into your eyes.... :stare:
;)
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:49 am
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:04 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:47 pm *looks at poll* why are there so many people in this game?

Ugh... I'm probably just going to pick a random person and tunnel them, then repeat after their flip all game. I'll let you all know once I decide who I'm going to start with.
This feels off
It felt off enough for you to poke at them, but not enough for you to vote or elaborate. I do not know them or their game at all, but you, based on your reply and how you worded it, you do.

Why is this off? Next post you asked if they were all right. It was off enough that you were worried about them? Or was it all just a passing observation? I tend to do that, then wait for it to get taken out of context :haha:

As I said, I am missing anything AI here, but I neither know Seanzie, nor you, and there may be some nuance I am missing here (probably am) and I hope you elaborate on this.

Linki, wow people I am not used to people when I AM post.

"Chain reaction" is a good way to describe it.
The tone and cadance was off from how Seanzie is. He felt self conscious writing it vs how he usually opens.

I don't tend to vote early or often. So I'm just waiting to see
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Roxy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:23 pm
Golden wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:21 pm

I know it is why I am looking directly into your eyes.... :stare:
:p ok eye contact is fine with me
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:50 am
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:45 am I don't like the chain reaction my post caused
I mean, you SHOULD like it. You probably just caught a wolf by jumping on something miniscule in the early game, which is like 95% of my usual play.
I really hate this response but idk if this AI or not reasons
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

****Just a PSA, and it’s not a big deal, but the word ‘lynch’ is a term that many people have felt recently is not the most appropriate term to be using. I know it’s definitely still in the old vernacular and I constantly have to go back and edit it myself when I’m typing it out, but I’m just putting out there that there are perhaps better terms that could be used to describe it- elim/elimination is one. I’m sure others have alternatives.

Sorry, the MoD in me just felt like piping in about that.

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Scotty wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:57 am
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:45 am I don't like the chain reaction my post caused
Poking begets discussion. What are votes if not generating discussion?

I don’t like the lack of initiative after making that comment. :shrug:
Scotty you have modded enough of my games to know barely ever vote.

It was an observation
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

lucy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:22 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:14 pm I see Lucy asking a lot of personal questions but not a lot of production in regards to the game.

no other content lol, I reckon they will all have good reads on one another by virtue of birth, and if I poke enough I can just tell if there's a mafia between the 3, and if there is then I start the actual fun. until then it's literally just random voting stage, is it not?
I guess

‘All the worlds a stage and all the men and women merely rands’ —Albert Einstein

robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 301
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Scotty wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:25 pm ****Just a PSA, and it’s not a big deal, but the word ‘lynch’ is a term that many people have felt recently is not the most appropriate term to be using. I know it’s definitely still in the old vernacular and I constantly have to go back and edit it myself when I’m typing it out, but I’m just putting out there that there are perhaps better terms that could be used to describe it- elim/elimination is one. I’m sure others have alternatives.

Sorry, the MoD in me just felt like piping in about that.
crucify/execute/kill/murder/hang/behead/string up

are these words allowed?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Golden wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:22 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:20 pm
I go for the fluffiest wool. But you’re right, consent is important. I hereby won’t sheep you.
Scotty dogs are perhaps terrible sheep herding dogs anyway

Saw one barking at a soup can on the curb the other day.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:25 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:50 am
I mean, you SHOULD like it. You probably just caught a wolf by jumping on something miniscule in the early game, which is like 95% of my usual play.
I really hate this response but idk if this AI or not reasons
So far, Seanzie went from lolcat level defense to snippy itchy scratchy defense and I don’t like the progression

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Scotty wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:27 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:22 pm

I guess

‘All the worlds a stage and all the men and women merely rands’ —Albert Einstein
Rands? I guess Einstein was calling them edgelords.

Return to “Previous Heists”