RondoDimBuckle (formerly Bea)
13%
Roxy
38%
S~V~S
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
The CIA (host/mods/dead/non-player option)
44%

Total votes: 16
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 294

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 1]

Post by S~V~S »

Oh that’s ugly, sorry.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 362
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Golden wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:31 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:08 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:03 pm And at the time, there were 2 votes on you? Golden and scotty?
Yes, 2 votes and a few others casting suspicion. Wolves take lazy cheapshots in those situations. SVS fits that archetype perfectly.
Would you have thought svs more or less wolfy if she had voted for you at the same time?
I don't know. It would've depended on how they voted.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:11 am Wild Dennis has no take on me
You are still in the Pool of Mystery for me, so I guess I don't have one either. You are one of the high posters, but most of them are one line posts, except when Marmot showed, you had some more in depth interaction with him.

For me, you're a bit enigmatic. We've had very little direct interaction (I don't recall questioning you about Marmot as you said in one post, but I didn't go back to look, this is more of an impressions post than a fact checker post), although I do recall asking you about Seanzie after you said his tunnelling post felt off, it seemed so out of character to you that you asked if he was all right. Yet that is exactly what he went on to do, to randomly tunnel someone. Personally, having been in many civ/civ Battle Royales myself, that is how this feels to me. As a random ship in the night, I'm not easy to sink, though.

You are the only one of the people I don't know (you, Lucy, Seanzie & falcon) who is being openly engaging with people, answering question, providing reads on people others may not be familiar with. Seanzie is also doing this a bit, when he's not actively trying to kill me. This makes me feel positive about you in general.

But your reads list is a short list, which makes it a safe list. You don't have reads on many people yourself, but you seem to think it's wild that Dennis has none on you.

I have no reason to think you're bad, and that's how I play, I look for baddies rather than clear civvies, although I'm trying to get better at that, since apparently it's the thing to do now. But I'm a hunter, not a politician.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Kate you could also ask me. When I read back over last night, I realized we've not really interacted at all. You've asked everyone else about the Seanzie thing but not me. Unless someone tells me the tunnelling thing is unlike him, I have no reason to think he's bad, if the dog with a bone thing is his norm. I talk alot and it's easy to find something to twist out of shape when a person won't shut up, lol, and I'm aware of that and I expect it. And as a Grade A tunneller myself, I know civs can twist words and meanings as well as baddies. I don't plan on engaging with him any further because two brick walls slamming into each other over and over is no fun for the rest of the thread, not to mention the walls.

But I also have no plans to vote for him, he doesn't look particularly bad to me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am keeping my vote on Lucy for now, I see no town reason for actively trying to limit the suspicion pool to three people for reasons unrelated to the thread. That would be like saying, "We should try to be suspicious of SVS, Scotty and Seanzie becasue their names all start with S". It's possible one is bad, but not for those reasons. Again, can't see a town rationale for that.

I'll be following, but will have to try to stay TF out of here today at work lol.
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 375
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Scotty wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:58 am
Dennis wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:44 am I don't feel too great making a decision without at least hearing from everyone first. It feels like some people have been way too absent to make a good call. For now, I feel good about SVS, Kate, and Marmot. Scotty has been very inquisitive, but that's not necessarily AI; Seanzie and SVS feels more like a misunderstanding IMO. Golden has been back and forth and it's scaring me very far away from them.
I appreciate your thoughts!

Don’t take this the wrong way- I’m just being inquisitive after all- but how do you know what is alignment indicative of me if we’ve never played together before?
I made an assumption. I don't actually know but I'm pretty sure you just like questions. My point was I don't think you're suspicious because of that.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dennis wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:30 am
Dennis wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:44 am I don't feel too great making a decision without at least hearing from everyone first. It feels like some people have been way too absent to make a good call. For now, I feel good about SVS, Kate, and Marmot. Scotty has been very inquisitive, but that's not necessarily AI; Seanzie and SVS feels more like a misunderstanding IMO. Golden has been back and forth and it's scaring me very far away from them.

Don’t take this the wrong way- I’m just being inquisitive after all- but how do you know what is alignment indicative of me if we’ve never played together before?
I made an assumption. I don't actually know but I'm pretty sure you just like questions. My point was I don't think you're suspicious because of that.
I learned something new here. I thought "Alignment Indicative" meant in general, like say posting a lot of OT, or asking a lot of questions, *in general* is not AI. I did not realize it is a specific thing for an individual. Like I would say "AI" in general, and "AI for Scotty" if I was comparing it to his specific meta. I've been using it wrong.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:34 am

I learned something new here. I thought "Alignment Indicative" meant in general, like say posting a lot of OT, or asking a lot of questions, *in general* is not AI. I did not realize it is a specific thing for an individual. Like I would say "AI" in general, and "AI for Scotty" if I was comparing it to his specific meta. I've been using it wrong.
Wait now I'm confused. I thought it was general, like if something is AI it's just suspicious behavior, is it not? And it can be specific but I definitely didn't mean to imply I know scotty/his playstyle.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:57 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:41 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:21 pm Has stuff happened yet?

I am a windmill, on a cold, quiet night. So much wasted potential if ya ask me
What are your thots
Honestly, I don't know. My brain is only 1/9th present this game

I'm expecting I'll get a second wind 'round D3 or so
This feels weird. Why be active and posting but not try to participate? This is the same with Jack and Wigly, so unless someone wants to tell me this is just how they play, I don't like it.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

IME it means both/could mean either depending on context.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dennis wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:39 am

Wait now I'm confused. I thought it was general, like if something is AI it's just suspicious behavior, is it not? And it can be specific but I definitely didn't mean to imply I know scotty/his playstyle.
AI does not necessarily mean suspicious. If someone towntells, it is definitely AI. If someone passes the turing test, it is not AI.

Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Just going to work and quietly catching up until later. Was looking if splints or Bea has been here. I am going to try and call them here with their fave music:

fingersplints:

;)
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

and for Bea:

hope it works :cloud9:
;)
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Checking in before work

This is the weirdest and quietest D1 ever esp for 18er
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:52 am

Thank you, that’s what I thought. It just seemed that Scotty was implying Dennis misused the term so it confused me.

I have mixed feels on Scotty. I know he plays a very analytical game, and there’s not much to analyze before the first elimination. So I’m low keying my expectations of him a bit until Day 2.

But he also seems to be on the same thing as Lucy re Dennis, albeit on a lesser scale. That bothers me a bit. Sabiplz said she thinks Scotty’s buddying me. I didn’t get that feeling. We just finished a game where we we both town, and he low key suspected me pretty much the whole game. So I was just thinking that having just watched me closely in that game, he had a better feel for my town game.

But I also know I can be susceptible to that, so her saying it makes me more aware to watch for it.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 221

Post by falcon45ca »

Dennis wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:45 am
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:57 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:41 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:21 pm Has stuff happened yet?

I am a windmill, on a cold, quiet night. So much wasted potential if ya ask me
What are your thots
Honestly, I don't know. My brain is only 1/9th present this game

I'm expecting I'll get a second wind 'round D3 or so
This feels weird. Why be active and posting but not try to participate? This is the same with Jack and Wigly, so unless someone wants to tell me this is just how they play, I don't like it.
It's sometimes how I play....oh, alas the good ole' days when ever game of Maf I played commanded most to all of my attention.

Those days are gone now, and much like a Uni student who peers at the noon alarm clock thru glazed eyes, so too have I lost the spring in my step.

BUT! Much like the aforementioned glazed eyed Uni youth, I will also be re-nvigorated during the course of the day to day...and like a Phoenix from the ashes, shall rise again!
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:20 am
You are still in the Pool of Mystery for me, so I guess I don't have one either. You are one of the high posters, but most of them are one line posts, except when Marmot showed, you had some more in depth interaction with him.

For me, you're a bit enigmatic. We've had very little direct interaction (I don't recall questioning you about Marmot as you said in one post, but I didn't go back to look, this is more of an impressions post than a fact checker post), although I do recall asking you about Seanzie after you said his tunnelling post felt off, it seemed so out of character to you that you asked if he was all right. Yet that is exactly what he went on to do, to randomly tunnel someone. Personally, having been in many civ/civ Battle Royales myself, that is how this feels to me. As a random ship in the night, I'm not easy to sink, though.

You are the only one of the people I don't know (you, Lucy, Seanzie & falcon) who is being openly engaging with people, answering question, providing reads on people others may not be familiar with. Seanzie is also doing this a bit, when he's not actively trying to kill me. This makes me feel positive about you in general.

But your reads list is a short list, which makes it a safe list. You don't have reads on many people yourself, but you seem to think it's wild that Dennis has none on you.

I have no reason to think you're bad, and that's how I play, I look for baddies rather than clear civvies, although I'm trying to get better at that, since apparently it's the thing to do now. But I'm a hunter, not a politician.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Kate you could also ask me. When I read back over last night, I realized we've not really interacted at all. You've asked everyone else about the Seanzie thing but not me. Unless someone tells me the tunnelling thing is unlike him, I have no reason to think he's bad, if the dog with a bone thing is his norm. I talk alot and it's easy to find something to twist out of shape when a person won't shut up, lol, and I'm aware of that and I expect it. And as a Grade A tunneller myself, I know civs can twist words and meanings as well as baddies. I don't plan on engaging with him any further because two brick walls slamming into each other over and over is no fun for the rest of the thread, not to mention the walls.

But I also have no plans to vote for him, he doesn't look particularly bad to me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am keeping my vote on Lucy for now, I see no town reason for actively trying to limit the suspicion pool to three people for reasons unrelated to the thread. That would be like saying, "We should try to be suspicious of SVS, Scotty and Seanzie becasue their names all start with S". It's possible one is bad, but not for those reasons. Again, can't see a town rationale for that.

I'll be following, but will have to try to stay TF out of here today at work lol.
First time anyone has ever said I was an enigma and hard to read in mafia before. ( paging @katze the cat shaped enigma)

My D1 read list tends to be short since my D1 reads are usually bad since it's vibes based. I do need flips to help me anchor my reads around.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:44 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:52 am

Thank you, that’s what I thought. It just seemed that Scotty was implying Dennis misused the term so it confused me.

I have mixed feels on Scotty. I know he plays a very analytical game, and there’s not much to analyze before the first elimination. So I’m low keying my expectations of him a bit until Day 2.

But he also seems to be on the same thing as Lucy re Dennis, albeit on a lesser scale. That bothers me a bit. Sabiplz said she thinks Scotty’s buddying me. I didn’t get that feeling. We just finished a game where we we both town, and he low key suspected me pretty much the whole game. So I was just thinking that having just watched me closely in that game, he had a better feel for my town game.

But I also know I can be susceptible to that, so her saying it makes me more aware to watch for it.
Scotty feels pockety thus far, to both myself and Wilgy
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Golden seems inordinately concerned w/ my sus on their slot...noted
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sabi's a wolf.

SVS isn't.

Scotty still like 69% wolf.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Sabi] aubergine

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:49 am Sabi's a wolf.

SVS isn't.

Talk to me about Sabi
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:17 pm I mean do the homework I assigned you
I was never very good at doing my homework.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

SVS isn't.

I wanna know why you think Sabi is. I'm not getting anything off of her and that could be just be me but I've seen a lot of shade thrown their way and I don't exactly understand why.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Scotty wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:30 am
Marmot wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:47 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:46 pm Good vibes:

Kate
Dennis
Maybe scotty (idk he does feel pockety)

Bad vibes:
Seanzie
Golden

I have no opinion on Scotty yet, I agree on the rest except for Sean. Why do you get bad vibes from him?
I have no opinion on space heaters.
But I have a opinion on you, and I OWN A SPACE HEATER

Am I a space heater to you?
Help me out spec chat, is this a compliment?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Golden wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:34 am
Marmot wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:31 pm Never mind, Sabi is the cutest wolf, not DrWilgy.
I am taking this extremely personally. You managed to call out an entire mafia team and you ranked me the least cute.
If any one of the three of you flip mafia, I now have permission to flip the other two of you in succession. :biggrin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Golden wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:38 am
Marmot wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:45 pm
Golden wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:20 pm [VOTE: Marmot] aubergine

I’m sheeping the self vote marmot hasn’t made yet. Where is he?

Ok, I'll sheep your vote.

[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine

Does this kill a wolf?
I dunno, does it?
It kills a marmot.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:18 am
Golden wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:17 am
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:14 am Falcon isn't scummy but he hasn't been towny yet. I'm waiting for his thots
So you would say it’s normal for him to generate only a single read on someone he hasn’t met with no interrogation and just do nothing with it for most of the day phase?
Unfortunately yes.

It's when he doesn't post at Allis when he's scum
Yeah this.

Or it's when he posts scathing retorts that he is also scum.

I haven't seen either of those yet.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:16 am Also guys, I just got out of the shower afew min ago, my cat is guarding the stack of nicely cleaned undergarments.

If I try to get close the claws come out.

What do?
One could simply play mafia in the nude.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:20 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm gonna go ahead and place a townread on SVS for this post. Transparent thought process coupled with conclusions that I can understand.

I also think it's reasonable that an SVS who tends to hunt for wolves instead of townies who is focusing her scrutiny on players she doesn't know (Sean, lucy, and Sabi here), might be fairly townie, as she's focusing on players she doesn't have any prior comfort in playing with. Although as soon as I said this, I recalled my own recent game as a wolf where I pushed Sabi solely because they were one of the only players I didn't have meta on (and I think it was their first or second game on TS at the time).

I don't think that's what's happening with SVS here though, because she appears to be factoring meta descriptions from other people into her reads.

Response to the highlighted section. I know a lot of people nowadays hunt for townreads and then develop a POE with which to find wolves in. I don't think this is the only way, nor does it necessarily work for everyone. You doing you is probably the best you can do (unless of course you doing you has proven to be ineffective, but I don't think that's true for you in the slightest).

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 16

Post by Matahari »

i want to post my thoughts so far, while I have a minute. They are definitely not deep thoughts, but how deep can they be on day 1?
New players get a pass, until later in the game. Absent players, as well.
if I don't mention you, its because I have you as town for now.

Falcon45ca- I didn't find it suspicious that you chose someone quickly because with movable votes, it seems like a lot of players throw votes around in a slap-happy fashion. then you were questioned about it, and you promptly posted quotes for why you made your vote. This looked legit to me at the time. Later it occurred to me that maybe you did all that too quickly, Pre-planned? But someone, Sabiplz, I think, said this was normal for your town game.

Soneji posted, I think, but I'll need to go back and look to make sure. ???

Lucy- so far, is reminding me of Dr. Wilgy. Too random to read, and weird posting just annoys me because I don't know what to do with it. I'd like to hear from players who are familiar with them.

Seanzie made a very risky statement for a town player to make. Or just an 'I can't be bothered' statement. Since it was preceded by an 'Ugh', I'm going with the former.

Sabiplz drew attention to his post, then backed away from it, then said she rarely voted early or often, then 17 minutes later she voted for Seanzie. None of this feels right.

Golden got a vote from Falcon, and although Falcon's reasons would not be enough to convince me to vote someone, I thought they were ok for a day 1. However after post 486 ( I think, I'll go back and check later and do an ebwop if necessary), I have Golden as town.

Marmot, no clue. I'd like to hear what other players think of him. ???

Everyone else, I have as probably town. I have no absolutes this early, but I'm watching the players above who pinged me. I'd like to hear what other players think of my not so deep thoughts, please.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

SVS isn't.

LMAO

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Matahari wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:45 am i want to post my thoughts so far, while I have a minute. They are definitely not deep thoughts, but how deep can they be on day 1?

Falcon45ca- I didn't find it suspicious that you chose someone quickly because with movable votes, it seems like a lot of players throw votes around in a slap-happy fashion. then you were questioned about it, and you promptly posted quotes for why you made your vote. This looked legit to me at the time. Later it occurred to me that maybe you did all that too quickly, Pre-planned? But someone, Sabiplz, I think, said this was normal for your town game.

Lucy- so far, is reminding me of Dr. Wilgy. Too random to read, and weird posting just annoys me because I don't know what to do with it. I'd like to hear from players who are familiar with them.

Seanzie made a very risky statement for a town player to make. Or just an 'I can't be bothered' statement. Since it was preceded by an 'Ugh', I'm going with the former.

Sabiplz drew attention to his post, then backed away from it, then said she rarely voted early or often, then 17 minutes later she voted for Seanzie. None of this feels right.

Golden got a vote from Falcon, and although Falcon's reasons would not be enough to convince me to vote someone, I thought they were ok for a day 1. However after post 486 ( I think, I'll go back and check later and do an ebwop if necessary), I have Golden as town.

Everyone else, I have as probably town. I have no absolutes this early, but I'm watching the players above who pinged me. I'd like to hear what other players think of my not so deep thoughts, please.

I think Marmot has been a decent player thus far this game. He was MIA for the early part of Day 1, but I don't think that's AI for him. When he did show up, he's posted an assortment of fluff, but he's at least mixed some well-thought reads into those posts. His tone is pretty stellar. Actually, I'm gonna go ahead and call him locktown for now, but if he's still alive and hasn't killed a wolf by Day 4, I'll definitely reconsider.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Here's that rainbow list that no one asked for. Players are listed alphabetically in tiers.

Town

S~V~S
Dennis

Light Town

falcon45ca
Kate
Sabiplz
Scotty

Null or No Content

bea
DrWilgy
fingersplints
jack shepherd
lucy
Roxy
Seanzie
Soneji

Mafia Lean

Golden
Matahari

And to include a recap on players I haven't talked about yet that I have now sorted into tiers:

falcon45ca: I also don't really trust Golden, albeit might be for different reasons. His vibes don't strike me as hitting the notes of his scum game.

Scotty: Has been active and prodding, and also mostly harmless. I think of the townleans I have, his is the least strongest, but GTH, I do think he's town, and I have seen enough content from him to slot him here for now.

Matahari: Some of her thoughts that she posted in #529 lack direction. That is fine. But I get the feeling that she is pushing herself to talk about players when she doesn't have anything specific to say about them. Soneji in particular.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Marmot wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:48 am
Matahari wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:45 am i want to post my thoughts so far, while I have a minute. They are definitely not deep thoughts, but how deep can they be on day 1?

I think Marmot has been a decent player thus far this game. He was MIA for the early part of Day 1, but I don't think that's AI for him. When he did show up, he's posted an assortment of fluff, but he's at least mixed some well-thought reads into those posts. His tone is pretty stellar. Actually, I'm gonna go ahead and call him locktown for now, but if he's still alive and hasn't killed a wolf by Day 4, I'll definitely reconsider.
:D thank you for your assessment. I'll keep that in mind.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I don't feel that strongly about a suspicion of Mata, but I'l put a vote there for now.

[VOTE: Matahari] aubergine

@Matahari did you have anything specific to say about Soneji aside from calling attention to the fact that he posted?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Marmot wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:46 am

SVS isn't.

LMAO
You feel like reanimators!Marmot.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:52 am

SVS isn't.

Talk to me about Sabi
This:
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:24 am Checking in before work

is a wolf.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:11 pm

SVS isn't.

LMAO

Are you 3P hunting in a 3P-less game?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:13 pm

SVS isn't.

Talk to me about Sabi
This:

is a wolf.

Why?

I think I agree with you, but I want to know why you think this.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Marmot wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:03 pm Here's that rainbow list that no one asked for. Players are listed alphabetically in tiers.

Town

S~V~S
Dennis

Light Town

falcon45ca
Kate
Sabiplz
Scotty

Null or No Content

bea
DrWilgy
fingersplints
jack shepherd
lucy
Roxy
Seanzie
Soneji

Mafia Lean

Golden
Matahari

And to include a recap on players I haven't talked about yet that I have now sorted into tiers:

falcon45ca: I also don't really trust Golden, albeit might be for different reasons. His vibes don't strike me as hitting the notes of his scum game.

Scotty: Has been active and prodding, and also mostly harmless. I think of the townleans I have, his is the least strongest, but GTH, I do think he's town, and I have seen enough content from him to slot him here for now.

Matahari: Some of her thoughts that she posted in #529 lack direction. That is fine. But I get the feeling that she is pushing herself to talk about players when she doesn't have anything specific to say about them. Soneji in particular.
Thank you for the rainbow list. You're absolutely correct that some of my list lacks direction. As I said, I was posting my thoughts as the game progressed, On day 1, its hard for me to draw hard conclusions. The people I listed are people I was pinged by, which is an ancient mafia term for watch-worthy/mildly suspicious.

From the linki- I listed Soneji because I wanted my list to cover everyone in the game. I just couldn't remember what, if anything, they had posted. I have time to go searching for their posts, now, but he was a mystery to me in my list.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Marmot wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:16 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:11 pm

SVS isn't.

LMAO

Are you 3P hunting in a 3P-less game?
No, I'm Marmot hunting in a Marmot-full game.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Marmot wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:17 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:13 pm

SVS isn't.

Talk to me about Sabi
This:

is a wolf.

Why?

I think I agree with you, but I want to know why you think this.
I don't think D1 has been that weird or that quiet and I think someone who thinks it's been quiet is likely not reading the game critically like a townie who is hunting would be doing.

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Or it's pretty quiet since we don't have consensus anything atm.

Usually D1 have some sort of wagon atp.

But sure think it's wolfy
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Pretty dumb and empty reason to wolf read me.

Seanzie sucks at reading me part 69.

Anyway back to work.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Quite literally the biggest wagon D1 so far has been 2 votes.

No one exceeded that.

How tf is that not a quiet D1????
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Ugh I'm tilted and breaking my no mafia at work rule
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

500 post 75% thru day one is definitely quiet ffa
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:33 pm Quite literally the biggest wagon D1 so far has been 2 votes.

No one exceeded that.

There are nearly 550 posts, that’s a pretty chatty day one. For me posts are a better metric than votes for gauging activity.

BTW I realized when searching for something that I had misused your pronouns. Sorry about that, it won’t happen again.

@Marmot thank you. I’m generally pretty good at “I gotta be me!!”, but it’s always worth trying to see if something else works better.

Like Sabi, I’m also breaking my mafia/work rule, lol, bbl

Splints, Jack, Soneji, Bea, where you all at?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:31 pm Pretty dumb and empty reason to wolf read me.

Anyway back to work.
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:33 pm Quite literally the biggest wagon D1 so far has been 2 votes.

No one exceeded that.

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:33 pm Ugh I'm tilted and breaking my no mafia at work rule
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:45 pm 500 post 75% thru day one is definitely quiet ffa
Pretty big reaction to such a "dumb and empty" reason to wolf read you. :shrug:

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:52 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:31 pm Pretty dumb and empty reason to wolf read me.

Anyway back to work.

No one exceeded that.

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:33 pm Ugh I'm tilted and breaking my no mafia at work rule
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:45 pm 500 post 75% thru day one is definitely quiet ffa
Seanzie how many games have you played with me. Is me overreacting to a scum read normal or abnormal for me?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:20 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:52 pm

Anyway back to work.

No one exceeded that.

Seanzie how many games have you played with me. Is me overreacting to a scum read normal or abnormal for me?
:shrug:

[VOTE: Sabi] aubergine

just for good measure, votin' ya' twice.

Return to “Previous Heists”