No votes
THE FOOT KICKS ALL
88%

Total votes: 8
Manny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: he

Re: Secret Playerlist - Copy votecount when you cast vote - If you want to play ... just post - If you want spec let me

Post by Manny »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:10 pm The battle between Manny, wind, and I for top posting this gamr
its not fair i dont wanna break the soft post-cap otherwise i would top-post :sadcat:
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 243
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Re: Secret Playerlist - Copy votecount when you cast vote - If you want to play ... just post - If you want spec let me

Post by Sabiplz »

Top of the page,

Top of your mom
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

God damn it Manny let me top post before I leave for the night
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Anyway I'm about to go get drunk at friendsmasgiving. We are making eggnog jello shots
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 602
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

SilverKeith wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:11 pm
Hally wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:35 pm
SilverKeith wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:26 pm I love the fact that there's a game related conversation going on while the "lopbunny mommy" discourse is also happening around it.

Keep it going gang you're doing great.
just as mafia should be :p

also hi SK
Just ftr I do not think Lopbunny is a mommy.

And hi Hally, how has your week been?
it’s been ok! kinda up and down but chillin now

wbu?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Goodbye nerds
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 223
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:33 pm I mean honestly, the easiest way for me to get a good read on Rondo is going to be if I can get him to engage with me in good faith
And I already can see that being a struggle since he wanted to jump on me without giving me any room to do literally anything after a post or two
I don't care if he's town or not, it's just a bad approach and a bad faith read either way.
I will engage you in good faith after you solve away from my slot and start making waves. Its easy for a wolf to just throw sus back at me. Go get other people mad then I will ease up. That said less stilted and frozen today.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Rondo is still a wolf.
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 88

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:07 pm Cause I kinda think Jack has a point
Not really
Progression cases are bad.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 105
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:13 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:33 pm I mean honestly, the easiest way for me to get a good read on Rondo is going to be if I can get him to engage with me in good faith
And I already can see that being a struggle since he wanted to jump on me without giving me any room to do literally anything after a post or two
I don't care if he's town or not, it's just a bad approach and a bad faith read either way.
I will engage you in good faith after you solve away from my slot and start making waves. Its easy for a wolf to just throw sus back at me. Go get other people mad then I will ease up. That said less stilted and frozen today.
This is fair enough tbh
But also that's literally what I have been trying to do for the past hour
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:15 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:07 pm Cause I kinda think Jack has a point
Not really
You don't think Jay would be more interested in solving as an NPC versus shitposting? Or you don't think the case really needs to be laid out the way Jack did it?
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:17 pm
Not really
You don't think Jay would be more interested in solving as an NPC versus shitposting? Or you don't think the case really needs to be laid out the way Jack did it?
If he's an NPC, Jay's options are:

1. Play mafia
2. Don't play mafia

From what I know about Jay, I have a guess which he'd pick lol

But "this player isn't town for not solving" is such an obvious nothing read in this game that Jack making it seem at all deep is just lmfao (derogatory) to me.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Not really
Tbf I don't know what Jay's scum game looks like either for reference
So if it doesn't contain a higher ratio of shitposting to looking solvy then that would be something to consider
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:14 pm Rondo is still a wolf.
I am dead night one. Go spend your energy elsewhere
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:21 pm
Not really

1. Play mafia
2. Don't play mafia

But "this player isn't town for not solving" is such an obvious nothing read in this game that Jack making it seem at all deep is just lmfao (derogatory) to me.
But I questioned Jack on why this makes Jay exactly scum rather than just an NPC
and his answer from what I understood was that he expected Jay to play mafia as an NPC because Jay is usually invested in solving even when he isn't in the game

So it wasnt an argument of "this player isn't town for not solving", but more specifically, "Jay isn't town and also isn't an NPC for not solving"

And idk how important of a distinction you think that is, but it is at least some kind of distinction.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:25 pm
I want to call this wolfy just to spite you for calling my very similar post wolfy
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Not really
That said JJJs wall felt more wolf J than town J. But if Katz flips wolf I resind this
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:26 pm
I want to call this wolfy just to spite you for calling my very similar post wolfy
Turnabout is fair play
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
katze
:joy_cat:
Posts in topic: 205
Preferred Pronouns: any

Post by katze »

im dead night 1 (real)
😹
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 31
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

wanna see if I can set a post count record for a game I'm not playing in but I have a really bad blister from playing bass and now I'm typing with 9 fingers
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 270

Post by Porscha »

i'll do my best to convince the other wolves to leave you for n2
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:29 pm wanna see if I can set a post count record for a game I'm not playing in but I have a really bad blister from playing bass and now I'm typing with 9 fingers
an impediment, surely
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:25 pm
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:21 pm
Not really

1. Play mafia
2. Don't play mafia

But I questioned Jack on why this makes Jay exactly scum rather than just an NPC
and his answer from what I understood was that he expected Jay to play mafia as an NPC because Jay is usually invested in solving even when he isn't in the game

So it wasnt an argument of "this player isn't town for not solving", but more specifically, "Jay isn't town and also isn't an NPC for not solving"

And idk how important of a distinction you think that is, but it is at least some kind of distinction.
It's a pretty inaccurate description of Jay lol

The distinction makes it less blatant but I mean, it's still a very nothing read that he could probably slap on every fifth player if he were determined to
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:30 pm
Apprentice it but play to your win con (this feels like an excuse for interaction with me. Porscha is not out of her wolf range for me)
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

i agree with c4, jack’s push on jay is pretty bad

i doubt jay signs up as a player in the first place and see no reason why he would feel compelled to solve as an NPC. just because he typically puts a lot of effort into solving as a player does not at all mean he would as an NPC especially on D1 lol.

it also makes no sense to single jay out for that reasoning when there’s several other strong players that also are typically very solvy who have done more or less nothing so far. sloonei is usually a solving powerhouse and has done nothing. same with me. same with several others.

it such a weird standard to hold jay alone to that it feels manufactured :shrug:
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 40
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Fascinating experiment.

*pours volatile fluid from one beaker into a different beaker and watches it fizzle*
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Hally wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:35 pm i agree with c4, jack’s push on jay is pretty bad

i doubt jay signs up as a player in the first place and see no reason why he would feel compelled to solve as an NPC. just because he typically puts a lot of effort into solving as a player does not at all mean he would as an NPC especially on D1 lol.

it also makes no sense to single jay out for that reasoning when there’s several other strong players that also are typically very solvy who have done more or less nothing so far. sloonei is usually a solving powerhouse and has done nothing. same with me. same with several others.

it such a weird standard to hold jay alone to that it feels manufactured :shrug:
I disagree, JJJ would certainly sign up as a player. If he didn't he would want to solve anyway its in his nature. This feels disingenuous to me.

I have no opinion on the rest since I didn't read jacks push on j
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
katze

Post by katze »

Hally wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:35 pm same with several others.
😹
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:33 pm
Apprentice it but play to your win con (this feels like an excuse for interaction with me. Porscha is not out of her wolf range for me)
I want to interact with you every possible moment you allow me to
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

Michelle's ISO isn't as bad as her wolf games that I've seen in person, but it's fairly bad.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

katze wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:39 pm
i was talking about strong players who usually solve a lot

you’re not included in that :p
katze

Post by katze »

Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:40 pm
😹
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Hally wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:41 pm
katze wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:39 pm
i was talking about strong players who usually solve a lot

you’re not included in that :p
loooooooooooool
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

katze wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:41 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:40 pm
you tryna start a fight pal?
katze

Post by katze »

Hally wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:41 pm i was talking about strong players

😹
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:40 pm Michelle's ISO isn't as bad as her wolf games that I've seen in person, but it's fairly bad.
yeah i skimmed it this morning and it wasn’t great

but i don’t feel like actually pushing anything so idrc lol
SilverKeith
Stool Pigeon

Post by SilverKeith »

Hally wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:13 pm
SilverKeith wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:26 pm I love the fact that there's a game related conversation going on while the "lopbunny mommy" discourse is also happening around it.

also hi SK

wbu?
Well, historically speaking EOY is shit for me but I'm curently HANGING IN THERE :^).
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

katze wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:43 pm

counterpoint: ur mom
SilverKeith
Stool Pigeon

Post by SilverKeith »

LMAO KATZE THE ABSOLUTE LACK OF CHILL THERE i love it
katze

Post by katze »

Hally wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:44 pm

what about her
😹
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

SilverKeith wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:44 pm
Hally wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:13 pm

also hi SK

wbu?
Well, historically speaking EOY is shit for me but I'm curently HANGING IN THERE :^).
well i hope it’s not too rough :hug:
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

Ah yes, 6 awards vs. 5 awards
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

Anyone who votes Katze is mafia and boring :<
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

katze wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:45 pm
Hally wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:44 pm

what about her
lol u didn’t even post it

no balls
katze

Post by katze »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:47 pm

her 6th award is having 100 games and i have over 100 games too so this is just proof of mod bias or something smh smh
😹
SilverKeith
Stool Pigeon

Post by SilverKeith »

Anyways I stand with Rondo/Jack here.

J's archetype is the the type of guy who enjoys mafia for the puzzle solving aspect of it, either that or the teamwork/unity/leadership stuff he's mostly on about, I think that if he were a townplayer he wouldn't be playing it like this, and I kinda think that if he were an NPC he'd also enjoy the gamesolving aspect witouth any of the actual consequences of playing mafia attached to it.

Like if someone came into D8 and went "I was only pretending all this time to be an NPC so I didn't do shit but I'm actually town (and possibly a pr)" I might buy it, but not from J.

I don't think Jacks assessment of J's play is bad at all but I guess there's a chance he's an npc and decided to don't give a fuck, but I mean, the fact that he's sidelining this convo and going "haha look at 'em go this is funny" (to be clear: it is funny) instead of being helfpul and clarifying say to me he's not townsiding as an NPC either (not to say he's wolfsiding, maybe he's just into chaos, but again, doesn't strike me as the archetype of player who'd enjoy this).

I think we can all agree that J isn't a townplayer at least so it might be ok to just leave him be and if he's alive at D8 instalunch him.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

katze wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:49 pm
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:47 pm

her 6th award is having 100 games and i have over 100 games too so this is just proof of mod bias or something smh smh
ngl i gave myself that award just to flex :workit:
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

$tat$
SilverKeith
Stool Pigeon

Post by SilverKeith »

I also kinda felt C4/Hally were a bit wolfy there but it might just have been player indicative instead of wolf indicative.

Also, umh, eh, yeah, that, aha.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

SilverKeith wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:49 pm Anyways I stand with Rondo/Jack here.

J's archetype is the the type of guy who enjoys mafia for the puzzle solving aspect of it, either that or the teamwork/unity/leadership stuff he's mostly on about, I think that if he were a townplayer he wouldn't be playing it like this, and I kinda think that if he were an NPC he'd also enjoy the gamesolving aspect witouth any of the actual consequences of playing mafia attached to it.

Like if someone came into D8 and went "I was only pretending all this time to be an NPC so I didn't do shit but I'm actually town (and possibly a pr)" I might buy it, but not from J.

I don't think Jacks assessment of J's play is bad at all but I guess there's a chance he's an npc and decided to don't give a fuck, but I mean, the fact that he's sidelining this convo and going "haha look at 'em go this is funny" (to be clear: it is funny) instead of being helfpul and clarifying say to me he's not townsiding as an NPC either (not to say he's wolfsiding, maybe he's just into chaos, but again, doesn't strike me as the archetype of player who'd enjoy this).

I think we can all agree that J isn't a townplayer at least so it might be ok to just leave him be and if he's alive at D8 instalunch him.
but what if he’s just busy

or doesn’t feel like playing rn

he’s not some mafia playing robot lol

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”