RondoDimBuckle (formerly Bea)
13%
Roxy
38%
S~V~S
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
The CIA (host/mods/dead/non-player option)
44%

Total votes: 16
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 375
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 4]

Post by Dennis »

@Neon your ghost votes keep scaring me lol. Like 'Where did that vote come from?!?' scare

I wasn't certain that Soneji was town but I was confident enough to try to stop the wagon. If I KNEW Soneji was town for any reason, I wouldn't make such a bold play like that and risk blowing my cover. It's just kinda in my nature to play stealthier like that.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

And while I'm on the topic of votes @RondoDimBuckle self voted. What's up with that?
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1004

Post by Golden »

If we can get past tinfoil today we are in very good shape.

My PoE is down to four. My extended PoE is at seven with Neon, Scotty and Lucy. If there was certainty the three of you are town, there's no way we lose from here. I'd love to be able to feel like I could absolutely clear any of you three.

I do not believe any of SVS, Kate, Rondo (formerly bea), Dennis or Seanzie is bad. From my perspective, I already have an absolute towncore of 6/13. Every additional person matters.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I approve of Scotty's falcon vote but even though I'd like consensus by EoD, I do think counterwagons during the day are good and help us determine what to do.

So for now, [VOTE: Vivax] aubergine
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:46 am If we can get past tinfoil today we are in very good shape.

My PoE is down to four. My extended PoE is at seven with Neon, Scotty and Lucy. If there was certainty the three of you are town, there's no way we lose from here. I'd love to be able to feel like I could absolutely clear any of you three.

I do not believe any of SVS, Kate, Rondo (formerly bea), Dennis or Seanzie is bad. From my perspective, I already have an absolute towncore of 6/13. Every additional person matters.
Explain 'tinfoil' please. Mrs. Lockwood did NOT teach us good context clue skills apparently lol
Golden
The Coward

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 3]

Post by Golden »

Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:24 am
Golden wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:59 pm
Roxy wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:55 pm vote Scotty f it I'll be out here by myself, it is my strongest susp so imma go with it and call it a night. again no one engages.
I don’t think this is an unreasonable choice
Thanks Mr. “I Don’t Support Voting for Hikers”
:haha: :haha:

:keys: that's you with your hiking stick...
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon, why I think Dennis is obvitown today (and, like, this isn't the first day with obvitown Dennis conduct).
Dennis wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:22 am
Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:16 am
Dennis wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:08 am Why am I being questioned for being against the Soneji vote and Golden isn't being questioned for being willing to kill anyone to save Seanzie?
I’m gonna give you an answer that assumes you’re town.

Because it’s easy for a wolf to know a wagon is town and feel confident they shouldn’t get on it.

Your answers today relieve my anxiety somewhat but my very first thought when soneji flipped town was ‘oh no, is it Dennis?’
Oh no this makes a lot of sense and now I'm really worried. I can very much understand this and probably shouldve thought this through but the way I saw it was: Soneji is civ and Soneji isn't posting so I have to protect Soneji. I didn't really think about suspicion or anything like that.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dennis wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:47 am
Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:46 am If we can get past tinfoil today we are in very good shape.

Explain 'tinfoil' please. Mrs. Lockwood did NOT teach us good context clue skills apparently lol
I have to put on my tinfoil hat, then I can both believe you are bad and protect myself from the radiation that the commies are putting out from the lampposts in my street.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Kate wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:00 am As Golden would say, I will eat my hat if Dennis is deepwolfing.
Also, Neon, for me it requires a very high threshhold of certainty to ignore this post.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:51 am

I have to put on my tinfoil hat, then I can both believe you are bad and protect myself from the radiation that the commies are putting out from the lampposts in my street.
Uh what? Do you mean tinfoil=an idea that seems crazy (like when you said SVS before)? Sorry it's 2 in the morning here so if you could be straightforward that would be appreciated.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dennis wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:54 am

Uh what? Do you mean tinfoil=an idea that seems crazy (like when you said SVS before)? Sorry it's 2 in the morning here so if you could be straightforward that would be appreciated.
Exactly right.

Crazy ideas in mafia are sometimes the truth. But when they're not, having those crazy ideas can be really detrimental to seeing the truth of what is going on.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 373
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 3]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Dennis wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:29 am :shrug:
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:25 am
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:02 am
Dennis wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:56 am
Dennis wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:35 pm
Soneji wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:16 am The logical assumption is that someone includes themselves among their towncore by default so it's unnecessary and potentially performative to list themselves, because either they know they're town from their rolecard, or they know they need to fake being town from their rolecard. One doesn't normally include themselves in readslist as they cannot make a read on their own alignment which is a known factor to them, and either they know they're town or need to fake it. The need for anti-town to fake being town is what subconsciously can cause them to want to project "I AM TOWN" at every opportunity, hence listing themselves in towncores/townreads lists. It is common enough for actual townies, especially from certain site cultures, to list themselves in such things so it's not a hard wolf tell, but it can be a soft tell when alongside other performative town projection examples.
Why would Soneji defend Neon with a after she got called out for adding herself in her towncore? Especially bringing into the equation of different site cultures doesn't make any sense if Soneji is wolf and Neon is town, when it seemed like (to me) that Golden was suspicious of Neon.
Soneji wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:03 pm If you ask me a joke of a question, you're going to get a joke of an answer.
This is just shutting down conversations that were off topic.
Soneji wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:00 am The first group is rightly calling for accountability from the Wilgy voters, while the second has every reason to not want to rock the boat. Dennis is a newbie, what narrative is he going to try and control? Plus several players rushed to proclaim him townie for his EoD. Seanzie just narrowly escaped the noose, of course they'd avoid a thunder dome. SVS does look good from how they explained their vote, and how they wanted a tie.
This is analysis and I like it.
Soneji wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:31 am I'm still reading through parts of the thread but I want to bring forth a thought on the set-up that could certainly have an effect on wolves mindset in this game. I didn't see wolves win condition listed anywhere but assuming it's to reach vote parity, or even just killing all town, then so long as all three members are alive then they win as soon as there are only five town members left due to being able to vote silence two townies each night. At that point town can only tie elim votes, so has no path to winning. So more than normal wolves will want to ensure all members make it to endgame, and keeping the Lawyer alive is top priority as even with just one other wolf they lower the number needed for vote parity. Bussing is very unlikely, and hard defenses of packmates very likely.
I don't think a wolf would bring this up, because why explain your strategy to the entire thread?

I dunno, it's just all of their posts in general I agree with but these were a few examples. Maybe in the 3rd one I'm being convinced by them explaining I don't know what I'm doing still but other than that it's just everything. Now please answer my question.
@Neon I think this is what you wanted?
Yes thanks I'll look at it ^^
The reasoning is there but I just don't see how this leads you to alignment certainty.
:shrug: Remember that this was thrown together towards EoD. I also say in another post somewhere at EoD that I wasn't 100% sure but I was more certain than not that Soneji was town and I was willing to stand by that.
I often am accused of having tmi because I go out on a limb for my TRs so I understand that but I'm struggling to reconcile my paranoia with my other feelings about you and with you being new.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:56 am

Exactly right.

Crazy ideas in mafia are sometimes the truth. But when they're not, having those crazy ideas can be really detrimental to seeing the truth of what is going on.
Okay that makes sense, thank you. I love the 'mentor' vibes you and Scotty have been giving off this game.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dennis wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:00 am

Exactly right.

Okay that makes sense, thank you. I love the 'mentor' vibes you and Scotty have been giving off this game.
Honestly, I'd do that as wolf too.

But this time I'm not lol.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:40 am
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:28 am
Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:20 am
Kate wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:00 am As Golden would say, I will eat my hat if Dennis is deepwolfing.
I only promised to bite it.

But I agree. Dennis posting today feels obvitown.
Golden having the exact opposite view that I have on everything is making it impossible for me to see them as town especially because Golden has been a heavy voice in getting the thread to its current state and its current state is dead town.
I'm looking forward to debriefing this game with you afterwards. Whichever of us is righter gets gloating rights, and I'm fine if that's you.

But I think the fundamental problem you and I have right now is that we both inherently want to tinfoil each other just because we don't agree, when actually finding where we *do* agree could be significantly helpful.

I think you'd do well to consider you just met me and that there are people here who have more than a decade's experience of disagreeing with me on a lot when I'm town saying I'm town. My God, SVS literally not suspecting me at all is practically a miracle, that should virtually be a lockclear of me lol.

Or, read my signature. The top one expresses my town game and the bottom one expressed my baddie game.

(Which reminds me, Vivax, when you asked me how I got the nickname 'the coward' in the anniversary game I seriously thought you had me nailed. I thought you'd recognise the NK pattern as safe).
My problem there is you keep telling me I should town read you but without showing me I can't do it. You can say you're out of your scum range but I can't blindly follow that because I don't know that you are.

You can say I should follow SVS and TR you because they do and that's fair because I TR SVS but I can't be sure that you and SVS aren't just a team because I have almost no experience with anyone in this game. I'm playing meta blind so I have to trust my instincts.

The person I had the most meta on was Sabi I was right on Sabi. I have a decent amount of meta on Lucy and time will tell there but like the grand majority of players in this game that haven't been killed I've played like 2 or less games with.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:01 am
Dennis wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:00 am

Exactly right.

Honestly, I'd do that as wolf too.

But this time I'm not lol.
Now why did you have to go and crush my dreams like that. :sigh:
☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:45 am And while I'm on the topic of votes @RondoDimBuckle self voted. What's up with that?
That's just Rondo being Rondo and likely means nothing though I do often policy self votes lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:43 am @Neon your ghost votes keep scaring me lol. Like 'Where did that vote come from?!?' scare

I wasn't certain that Soneji was town but I was confident enough to try to stop the wagon. If I KNEW Soneji was town for any reason, I wouldn't make such a bold play like that and risk blowing my cover. It's just kinda in my nature to play stealthier like that.

ImageImage

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:05 am
Dennis wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:43 am @Neon your ghost votes keep scaring me lol. Like 'Where did that vote come from?!?' scare

I don't know how to interpret this so I've decided not to try.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:47 am I approve of Scotty's falcon vote but even though I'd like consensus by EoD, I do think counterwagons during the day are good and help us determine what to do.

I will continue to never vote a runaway wagon. Like that's something I won't budge on

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:53 am
Also, Neon, for me it requires a very high threshhold of certainty to ignore this post.
I mean... the thing is if Dennis is wolf I think it's always with Kate.

No this read has nothing to do with *that*

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:06 am

My gifs always mean something.

I rarely explain them.

This is the joy of playing with Neon lol

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 405
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

game is ez, how is Golden not dead yet?

[VOTE: Golden ] aubergine

preflipping golden

Scotty into kate/dennis
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:03 am

Golden having the exact opposite view that I have on everything is making it impossible for me to see them as town especially because Golden has been a heavy voice in getting the thread to its current state and its current state is dead town.
I'm looking forward to debriefing this game with you afterwards. Whichever of us is righter gets gloating rights, and I'm fine if that's you.

But I think the fundamental problem you and I have right now is that we both inherently want to tinfoil each other just because we don't agree, when actually finding where we *do* agree could be significantly helpful.

I think you'd do well to consider you just met me and that there are people here who have more than a decade's experience of disagreeing with me on a lot when I'm town saying I'm town. My God, SVS literally not suspecting me at all is practically a miracle, that should virtually be a lockclear of me lol.

Or, read my signature. The top one expresses my town game and the bottom one expressed my baddie game.

(Which reminds me, Vivax, when you asked me how I got the nickname 'the coward' in the anniversary game I seriously thought you had me nailed. I thought you'd recognise the NK pattern as safe).
My problem there is you keep telling me I should town read you but without showing me I can't do it. You can say you're out of your scum range but I can't blindly follow that because I don't know that you are.

You can say I should follow SVS and TR you because they do and that's fair because I TR SVS but I can't be sure that you and SVS aren't just a team because I have almost no experience with anyone in this game. I'm playing meta blind so I have to trust my instincts.

The person I had the most meta on was Sabi I was right on Sabi. I have a decent amount of meta on Lucy and time will tell there but like the grand majority of players in this game that haven't been killed I've played like 2 or less games with.
I think there is literal thread evidence of my townclear if you go looking for it. I'm not asking you to rely on SVS. I'm asking you to rely on thread consensus because in a game with the three town power roles we have consensus means something beyond our individual gut feels. We can't build our towncore with infodumps but we can build it with trust.

And I'm sorry for not having a good enough read on you on day two to listen about sabi... I did play bad on day two, I regret how tunnelly I was. But I think town is so close to steamrolling this game if we don't infight.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:09 am

I rarely explain them.

Ugh damn it you've made me try to interpret it.

I posted a block of text of me defending why I was so defensive about Soneji and why it's not wolfy behavior for me. You see that as hypnotizing because there's no one to cross reference that with and you just have to trust me?

I can see the frustration in your signature now.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:06 am
Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:47 am I approve of Scotty's falcon vote but even though I'd like consensus by EoD, I do think counterwagons during the day are good and help us determine what to do.

I will continue to never vote a runaway wagon. Like that's something I won't budge on
Well lets hope we elim the vote deleter soon then.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:12 am

I think there is literal thread evidence of my townclear if you go looking for it. I'm not asking you to rely on SVS. I'm asking you to rely on thread consensus because in a game with the three town power roles we have consensus means something beyond our individual gut feels. We can't build our towncore with infodumps but we can build it with trust.

And I'm sorry for not having a good enough read on you on day two to listen about sabi... I did play bad on day two, I regret how tunnelly I was. But I think town is so close to steamrolling this game if we don't infight.
It's hardly your fault. I can't blame anyone I wasnt here for EoD and didn't defend Sabi.

I don't see thread evidence your town *shrugs*

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:07 am

Yeah, well Kate isn't wolf, which is part of why I know Dennis isn't wolf.

I know Kate very well.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Alright brain juices are going bye byes. If you have anything you would like to say to me, please leave a message after the tone.

BEEEEP
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:14 am
Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:12 am

It's hardly your fault. I can't blame anyone I wasnt here for EoD and didn't defend Sabi.

I don't see thread evidence your town *shrugs*
No, no, there is thread evidence that I have been TOWNCLEARED
☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:12 am
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:09 am

I rarely explain them.

Ugh damn it you've made me try to interpret it.

I posted a block of text of me defending why I was so defensive about Soneji and why it's not wolfy behavior for me. You see that as hypnotizing because there's no one to cross reference that with and you just have to trust me?

I can see the frustration in your signature now.

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

The doctor absolutely saved me on day two and they have claimed it without infodumping.

And I'm not so afraid to say this because I'm pretty sure the mafia already know, since they know they targeted me on night two. And I think they've figured out who the doctor is and targeted them last night.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:13 am

Orrrrrrrrrrrr we could not consolidate votes and give mafia easy cover a 3rd day in a row.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:15 am

I know Kate very well.
:werewolf:

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:17 am

Orrrrrrrrrrrr we could not consolidate votes and give mafia easy cover a 3rd day in a row.
There is no cover in this game setup.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I know Kate very well.
You claim you love analysis but you are doing none of it.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:20 am

I know Kate very well.
I've done much analysis.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:19 am

Than please explain why you haven't killed the wolfs yet?

Like... what? Of course there's cover.

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:21 am

I know Kate very well.
I've done much analysis.
You haven't even stopped for a second to go "Wait, golden says he's been towncleared in the thread. Maybe, just maybe I should figure out what that's about'.
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 405
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

if Golden Town, Neon wolf. Classic KotH. Thats probably all I have to say today. Still leaning Golden wolf over Neon
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:22 am

I know Kate very well.
I've done much analysis.
You haven't even stopped for a second to go "Wait, golden says he's been towncleared in the thread. Maybe, just maybe I should figure out what that's about'.
No I'm well aware of what your saying. I'm not dense.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I also have zero reason to believe it and I don't believe it lol.

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

You think there's cover in wagons when the wolves can delete two votes and we don't know which two. They have a role that literally decieves traditional wagon analysis. Their main tool is anti-conuterwagon

We have THREE ROLES that get information on who is town and who is wolf. None of them are dead. They have up to five pieces of valid independent data about current players, and yet we have had no strong push against an actual wolf.

What does that mean? There's a lot of INFO floating in the thread about who should be in the towncore. And you don't look for it. You just stick to mountainous analysis.

I do look for it. You should too.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Yeah, OK, I'm not gonna spend any more time on this.

I do not trust someone who claims to like analysis but when presented an opportunity to actually do some, refuses.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:22 am if Golden Town, Neon wolf. Classic KotH. Thats probably all I have to say today. Still leaning Golden wolf over Neon
I will demonstrate my townclear before day end if I'm actually at threat of being lynched. I think it's much preferable that civs go find it for themselves.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

However, @RondoDimBuckle I'm quite interested in your view on why this can't be t/t, because I feel like my suspicion of neon is tinfoily rather than right.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:24 am

You think there's cover in wagons when the wolves can delete two votes and we don't know which two. They have a role that literally decieves traditional wagon analysis. Their main tool is anti-conuterwagon

We have THREE ROLES that get information on who is town and who is wolf. None of them are dead. They have up to five pieces of valid independent data about current players, and yet we have had no strong push against an actual wolf.

What does that mean? There's a lot of INFO floating in the thread about who should be in the towncore. And you don't look for it. You just stick to mountainous analysis.

Again I'm not an idiot. I see things. I also see how the thread has progressed and I look at the info I have and what do you know. We haven't solved the game and have only killed town. Weird.

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:29 am

Again I'm not an idiot. I see things. I also see how the thread has progressed and I look at the info I have and what do you know. We haven't solved the game and have only killed town. Weird.
I have a PoE of four and I'm pretty sure the wolves are in there, unless you are one.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:29 am

And I'm not calling you an idiot. What you are is stubborn. Which is why I keep putting our discussions in a town basket, because god knows I can be a stubborn as fuck townie too.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

:fishslap: this one is for neon, well earned.

Return to “Previous Heists”