Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 1125

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 6]

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Totally tubular.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 684
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Bodaciously radical.
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1011
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Wait. Are mafia bus driver roles ever a thing? I don’t think I’ve ever heard of that
Pov: you reading my takes
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 684
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Made wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:32 am Wait. Are mafia bus driver roles ever a thing? I don’t think I’ve ever heard of that
Why wouldn't they be?
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Long Con wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:35 am
Made wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:32 am Wait. Are mafia bus driver roles ever a thing? I don’t think I’ve ever heard of that
Why wouldn't they be?
Iunno just sounds awkward. Why would mafia want someone to target someone else? It’d never be the kill cuz they’d just put to o. who they want to kill. If it’s to avoid being blocked/role copped, it makes more sense to give mafia a block imo. There not clear utility imo. Especially when you can’t target yourself. Just feels a bit clunky
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

If it’s to give an info roll false information, that doesn’t make sense here cuz the cop is something externally verifiable this game
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 570

Post by DrWilgy »

Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:41 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:28 pm
tedxtr wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:40 pm i think the feeling is amplified by you having 300 posts and every time you seem to be in thread, you seem to have no clue what’s going on at all and ask questions that i can’t believe you’re genuinely interested in for catching wolves
You insult me ted. :sigh:
A cool thing would be to proove he's wrong :hint:
Can you do this?
Not without revealing you're role. Upto you.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:46 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm
tedxtr wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:37 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:26 pm
tedxtr wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:03 pm i feel like wilgy has been openly howling for the past 5 dayphases
I would like further insight into this.

Clearly this is not the case based on several reads we have from other players on me.

What about me makes you think I'm howling?
multitude of things

one of them being that you just claimed what your role does but you are “scared” of mechanics when you have 4 votes on you. it makes no sense (because you’re in contention for dying by day voting and even if you thought you’d get soup killed, apparently you couldn’t clear yourself in 6 days with this, so wolves killing you with an alleged soup kill sorta “clears” you) especially seeing as your role isn’t anything too strong. Plus, a lot of people claimed parts of their role by D3 and nothing happened to them, and by D4-D5 there was a full list minus 4 claims or something.
Perhaps they need more. I'm not going to. Death before cowardice.
Can i put the yellow part in my sig?
of course
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1077

Post by Master Radishes »

I really don't see the point in withholding role info at this point, tbh. Not if it's something we can verify you/someone else with and take you out of the PoE.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 1359
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:41 pm
Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:18 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:19 pm
tedxtr wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:11 pm why are people moving off wilgy? just stay on him imo

he claimed to have been a self-clearing role in the case of a very simple scenario occurring and hasn’t claimed a role related thing since the thread has opened
Clear would've come from my power turning someone into a role checker or by turning myself into a btsc giver.

Kyle used it on me instead and turned me into a role checker.

I checked Michelle. Don't think Michelle is scum and I'm not willing to share what Michelle has to do.

I'm still a role checker for some reason. Not sure why I'm stuck this way.
Why did you check me and not tutuu for eg?
I have to admit, this post gives paranoia.
Because I legit have trouble reading you.

Plus if I were to misyeet someone it would be you. I think by checking you I could prevent that.
Got it now, i have a problem with reading you too, so we are even

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 1248
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

hello everyone
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:59 pm
Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:19 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:09 pm
Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:39 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:04 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:02 pm Wait okat maybe I understand.

Wilgy could do those things, Kyle stole it and directed it at him making him a role cop.

Wilgy role copped Michelle but won't say what she is.

Yes?
cool, brutally day murder both of them then.
Be gentle instead and think.
Hurts less
not thinking is literally the least painful thing I can do. Firing up the ol' brain meat hurts
You tell me is easier to kill me because i don't claim than trying to read me?
lets see: you're mum on a lot of things, death tunneled on tutuu, and the only person who could mech clear you isn't talking.
signs point to shady
No, because if you think a little any wolf would invent a thingy to get himself out of the Poe.
The simple fact I don't want to be cleared based on the claim should be telling not shady.
My claim is not needed, especially for you.

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i have misgivings about both wilgy and ted as a yeet, they've both succeeded in putting doubt in my mind, but i think one or both of them is still <best.

as always, i will be hoping to vote off wagon if possible so i can steal from someone and probably just learn nothing from it again but it's my job and i gotta do it.
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1057

Post by Syn »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:29 am i have misgivings about both wilgy and ted as a yeet, they've both succeeded in putting doubt in my mind, but i think one or both of them is still <best.

as always, i will be hoping to vote off wagon if possible so i can steal from someone and probably just learn nothing from it again but it's my job and i gotta do it.
vote

idk

JPIC? Alison? MR?
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

Syn wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:34 am
Kylemii wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:29 am i have misgivings about both wilgy and ted as a yeet, they've both succeeded in putting doubt in my mind, but i think one or both of them is still <best.

vote

idk

JPIC? Alison? MR?
Alison would be a fun option.

Or Michelle? Unless Wilgy explains further. I know I'm a broken record, but I'm just curious what Wilgy's result on Michelle from last night is, considering...things.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i am at least comforted by Made's math. when it comes down to it, most of what we know about wilgy and ted are mechanics, ted who is possibly incorrectly condemned by them and wilgy who is barely (and also possibly incorrectly) exonerated by them, and neither one should live to the worst case scenario endgame phase where it's just 2 mafia and and 3 civs and a jumble of indies. of course the same is true for like 6 other players as well
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 624

Post by hollowkatt »

thing is, Ted is 3p yeah? I'd rather bag a pelt today than another 3p if at all possible.
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Michelle
Made Man

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 3]

Post by Michelle »

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:17 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:15 pm
Hyena wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:00 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:55 pm
Hyena wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:04 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:19 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:12 pm Hello everyone. I have power again. What did I miss?
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:12 pm Are we advocating for early claims again?

That's literally never been a good thing.

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:19 pm

yeet sloonei
-snip-
friendos: I present to you the entirity of Wiggly D3..
And here's the entirety of my D5:
Hyena wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:49 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:02 pm I just had a thought.

If Hyena can set dead people up to chat, that means they can't be in dead chat. That means no one can be in dead chat. That means all the eliminated players are like lost souls, unable to pass through to the other side.

Guys.

Let's do the right thing.

Let's kill Hyena.
Oh jeez. :haha: I suddenly feel more bad for all the dead people.

--------------

Also, hi folks.
Hyena wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:53 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:33 pm

sloonei's mafia and ted's probably mafia or maybe not only radish knows
Tfw I was actually right about Sloonei initially. :haha:
Hyena wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:58 pm Oh, before I forget and just in case it hasn't been said yet, I gave Long Con a chat with Nutella.
Hyena wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:07 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:34 am Gonna be honest, I kind of just want to take a bit of a break from this game.
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:44 am Yeah, I don’t have much to say :beer:
tutuu wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:46 am i too am on a break, wouldnt mind getting misyeeted
I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling this way. XD
So, what's your point? I quoted a bunch of Wilgy's D1 posts that show evidence of Wilgy not being teammates with Sloonei. Do you think my scumread on Sloonei mattered less, too, since I didn't post much on D5, the day that Sloonei got chopped???
I see we're doing the thing where someone ignores context! That's super fun!
Here's the thing: The context for me looking at wiggly D3 was that someone asked (might have been you even) what people thought about their vote on Sloonei EOD3, yeah? So I went and looked at Wiggly D3 and those were the only posts.
So I mean sure, get bent or whatever b/c Wiggly had 3 posts all of D3 and one of which was a vote that is now in question as to why it was cast, why it was the only thing wiggly said D3 that had any amount of real relevance.

Like no, I'm not wolf reading you b/c you had minimal posts D5, I don't care about that. Nor do I think there's a relevant comparison b/c we all KNEW that Sloonei was the D5 chop, right? But Wiggly, D3, didn't know that, and so their D3 is suspect.

Glad I could walk you through that!
I was the one who asked you about their vote on Sloonei EoD3, and I did it with the intent to suggest that Wilgy probably wasn't partners with Sloonei. I then went through Wilgy's D1 posts and showed further evidence that Wilgy was probably not with Sloonei. However, since I wasn't clear enough in my previous post, I'll reword the quesiton I posed earlier: do you REALLY think Wilgy is partnered with Sloonei?
It think it's possible.
Like ok, I'm fine not chopping me, you, Syn, Jack, JPIC, Kyle, LC, Made, TSP
I'm fine with chopping Wiggly, Dizzy, MR, Michelle, Ted, Tim

I think of my "fine with chopping list" the least likely hits for wolves are Tim and Ted. Ted I'm confident is telling the truth about being 3p, and Tim is a tinfoil for tomorrow HK to deal with.

That leaves me with wolves in Wiggly, Dizzy, MR, Michelle.
I have concerns about how cagey wiggly and michelle are being, that's weirding me out. It's less about being sloonei partners and more about today is "weird" from them.
if I'm wrong there I have to ask am I mis-clearing some one? if I'm mis-clearing someone who would that be?

That's where I'm at, and that's why I think wiggly is sus. Not b/c of their interactions or lack thereof with sloonei, and not b/c of inactivity during D3, and likewise I don't wolf read you for inactivity during a day when the chop was on rails.
Forgot Tutuu, put her in the would chop bucket
Everyone except me has tutuu as lock town because of reasons i don't find clearing enough.
I had an interaction with JPIC who was almost 'how dare you SR tutuu' :sparkleshrug:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:38 am i am at least comforted by Made's math. when it comes down to it, most of what we know about wilgy and ted are mechanics, ted who is possibly incorrectly condemned by them and wilgy who is barely (and also possibly incorrectly) exonerated by them, and neither one should live to the worst case scenario endgame phase where it's just 2 mafia and and 3 civs and a jumble of indies. of course the same is true for like 6 other players as well
please stop ignoring the fact that I wanted sloon dead this entire game lmao
Image Image Image
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i'm not sure how double targteting rule works with the thief actually. sinc eit's a power that targets during the day.

techncially speaking i could use wilgy's power to verify ted's ability and we could yeet someone else entirely.

actually. that should be able to happen even if i'm not involved right?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:37 am
Syn wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:34 am

vote

idk

JPIC? Alison? MR?
Alison would be a fun option.

Or Michelle? Unless Wilgy explains further. I know I'm a broken record, but I'm just curious what Wilgy's result on Michelle from last night is, considering...things.
You are curious? Glad you're not a cat tbh

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:40 amplease stop ignoring the fact that I wanted sloon dead this entire game lmao
i don't read old posts anymore, it's my pirate code
Master Radishes
Hitman

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:40 am
Kylemii wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:38 am i am at least comforted by Made's math. when it comes down to it, most of what we know about wilgy and ted are mechanics, ted who is possibly incorrectly condemned by them and wilgy who is barely (and also possibly incorrectly) exonerated by them, and neither one should live to the worst case scenario endgame phase where it's just 2 mafia and and 3 civs and a jumble of indies. of course the same is true for like 6 other players as well
please stop ignoring the fact that I wanted sloon dead this entire game lmao
Broken clocks are right twice a day. :shrug:
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

yeah wait isn't the optimal way to deal with this to have wilgy send ted's role to someone trusted but not publically discussed, and just yeet someone else from the PoE?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:42 am
tedxtr wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:40 pm i think the feeling is amplified by you having 300 posts and every time you seem to be in thread, you seem to have no clue what’s going on at all and ask questions that i can’t believe you’re genuinely interested in for catching wolves
Can you do this?
If things become bad i will claim and take action, and that means i hope the day is longer because I need more physical time to dig the thread.
If the day is one month long, it's very ok to claim with one real day before Eod.

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

steal from alison and give her a gambit demon power just to be nice
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Michelle wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:46 am
Can you do this?
If things become bad i will claim and take action, and that means i hope the day is longer because I need more physical time to dig the thread.
If the day is one month long, it's very ok to claim with one real day before Eod.
make wilgy claim it, don't claim it for him

ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Syn wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:49 am
Michelle wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:46 am
Can you do this?
make wilgy claim it, don't claim it for him
Not yet, except Eod is tonight

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

@Alison just hypothetically, if it were possible for me to steal your power and then give you a power would you want that? would it count towards your win condition? would it just be impossible actually?

i don't have enough information on my end to know if this would work, and also i would only do this in the first place if i know there's no better immediately obvious option for the town faction
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I think wolves are OK with the gamestate, not happy but content. We have at least one very deep wolf i think and i also think we are bumping heads here between villagers and a 3rd part Ted from time to time.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Who hates good demons?
Poll runs till Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:00 am
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

You may select 1 option

Alison
No votes
Voters: None
DrWilgy
25%
Voters: Syn, Timsup2nothin, tedxtr, Justplayingitcool, Long Con
Dyslexicon
No votes
hollowkatt
No votes
Hyena
No votes
JackofHearts2005
No votes
JustPlayingitcool
No votes
Kylemii
No votes
Long Con
No votes
Made
5%
Voters: Michelle
Master Radishes
No votes
Michelle
No votes
Syn
No votes
tedxtr / TurnipHead
25%
Voters: Dyslexicon, Kylemii, DrWilgy, tutuu, Made
Timsup2nothin
5%
Voters: hollowkatt
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
Could it be...Satan?
40%
Voters: MartinGG99, c4e5g3d5, JaggedJimmyJay, nutella, Epignosis, Marmot, dunya, Hyena
Total votes: 20
VC

Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

oh god here we go with "the wolves are really in control" again

ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

@tedxtr what's your case for DrW?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Syn wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:19 am oh god here we go with "the wolves are really in control" again
Not in control, just not bothered

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

@Epignosis
@dunya

Please enlighten us, is the poll date correct or not?

Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Michelle wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:21 am @Epignosis
@dunya

Please enlighten us, is the poll date correct or not?
dunya wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:25 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:15 pm we decided to allow this game to run until 2022 to make it the most memorable game in GoC history. you're making history!

i'm just kidding, but if i fix it now, it'll ruin the poll and everyone will have to revote so i won't.

day ends March 2, 6pm est as usual. I'll copy the poll at exactly 6pm EST. please honor that. thanks. i love u all.

ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Thanks Syn, looks like i can't read to save my life

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:42 am
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:40 amplease stop ignoring the fact that I wanted sloon dead this entire game lmao
I respect this
Image Image Image
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

dunya wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:15 pm we decided to allow this game to run until 2022 to make it the most memorable game in GoC history. you're making history!

Huh?

Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

i'm gonna lose my mind lol bye

ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

dunya wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:25 pm

i'm just kidding, but if i fix it now, it'll ruin the poll and everyone will have to revote so i won't.

day ends March 2, 6pm est as usual. I'll copy the poll at exactly 6pm EST. please honor that. thanks. i love u all.

Oh i am just bad at quoting :goofp:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Actually... Yeah wtf is the case for me? Why do I have voters but I feel no explanation?
Image Image Image
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Syn wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:32 am i'm gonna lose my mind lol bye
:sigh:
I lost it long ago, please don't go

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:33 am Actually... Yeah wtf is the case for me? Why do I have voters but I feel no explanation?
It was like this
Ted: don't vote me i am 3rd and i can proove myself, vote Wilgy
Everyone who switched: Ted is right

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I would lynch ouside these wagons and I don't know who is scummier between tutuu, Tim, Dizzy and Made.
I know everyone is loved but we need to find scum

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:30 am
Kylemii wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:42 am
I respect this
thank u
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

No one follows me on Made but no one says i am an idiot for voting there.

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

has anyone any thoughts on letting wilgy resolve ted and voting elsewhere or are we in too deep
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Michelle wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:35 am
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:33 am Actually... Yeah wtf is the case for me? Why do I have voters but I feel no explanation?
It was like this
Ted: don't vote me i am 3rd and i can proove myself, vote Wilgy
Everyone who switched: Ted is right
Glad I'm the default.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Michelle wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:38 am No one follows me on Made but no one says i am an idiot for voting there.
I think that one is more awkward than anything else. Wouldn't want to waste a day testing an invul.
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”