Rolling Stones Mafia Game Over!

Moderator: Community Team

Who is going to play The Donner Party Mafia?

Yes I am starving for an arm
17%
No I am a vegetarian
33%
Maybe I could be hungry
17%
The Host
33%

Total votes: 6
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 52
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Re: Rolling Stones Mafia Night 1

Post by Roxy »

Porcupine vote in the Poll!!!!!

There are consequences for not voting. :mafia:
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Just a shot away --

It was a horribly long day of singing and playing different instruments. There were more than a few hurt feelings by the end of the day. Roxy had heard it all and was now hearing it from Mr. D.

"Crikey these people cannot stay in tune and that one over there has the most awful pitch problem. They all need to go to their rooms and practice even more!"

"We can do that, by the way how is your new dance partner working out?" she asked quietly.

"I like 'em ok hopefully they stay in step with me and I don't mean on my toes!"

They were giggling when Roxy spoke up "Hey everyone it has been a long day get some food and then go to your rooms and practice. I want you all to practice and when you are practicing practice more then practice me up a video of someone else doing up a kick ass version of any Stones song and post it during Day 2. Then Practice more!"

After everyone had eaten someone followed Sticky Fingers to their room but it was a quiet night except for them singing Brown Sugar to sweet perfection. As they walked to their own room they noticed another all snuggled in some protective cocoon singing quietly and intently.
"Hah Some Girls are so ..." their voice trailed off.

No one was killed it is now Day 2.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Re: Rolling Stones Polls

Post by Roxy »

Pick a snazzy box

Box A
MovingPictures07 (7), juliets (10) 17%
Box B
birdwithteeth11 (2) 8%
Box C
thellama73 (4), Mongoose (5) 17%
Box D
Hedgeowl (6), S~V~S (8), Lizzy (9), Epignosis (11), Russtifinko (12) 42%
Rox in a box/Mr. D
Roxy (1), Mr. D (3) 17%
Total votes : 12
;)
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 62
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

I don't have strong feelings on Day 1 votes; I feel like baddies are too clever to tip their hands that early.

Some really good analysis from Hedge, but that's not surprising!

Welcome, Russti!

I'm at someone's house "watching" that Identity Theft film, but I'm going to .

linki - Yay, everyone is still here!
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 26

Post by S~V~S »

yay no death.

And after recent experiences, I will vote for anyone pushing low posters, especially the first few days, not just llama. I just think they're bad, bad, bad.

And yay for Russti presenting :D We don't always agree, but he always has strong analysis :)
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 48

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote: And after recent experiences, I will vote for anyone pushing low posters, especially the first few days, not just llama. I just think they're bad, bad, bad.
Ah onny av 'un pin sa far, 'n it's not eur la posta.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 42

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:yay no death.

And after recent experiences, I will vote for anyone pushing low posters, especially the first few days, not just llama. I just think they're bad, bad, bad.

And yay for Russti presenting :D We don't always agree, but he always has strong analysis :)
My darling, you only get one vote. ;)

Sorry! :p

Erm...gah!

Uh.

:hugs:

There! :)
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 32

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Roxy wrote:Porcupine vote in the Poll!!!!!

There are consequences for not voting. :mafia:
Still gotta get used to playing under this college schedule, haha. :( Sorry, won't happen again!
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Wow, so glad to see Russ here and in full presence! Great to play a game with you again, good sir!

Am I interpreting your posts correctly in that you would currently say Llama is your top suspicion, or is that incorrect?

Regarding spreads vs. not on Day 1, I would think spread votes would be in a baddie team's favor more so than a straight up lynch. They can much more easily control the vote and avoid a Day 1 baddie lynch and cause some chaos. However, they could also run the risk of outing themselves, so that's a consideration. Additionally, a not spread vote can give very little information, especially when it is a civvie lynch, and many baddies can bandwagon. So I guess it does depend on strategy and what actually happens.
Thanks, MP, 'Goose, and S~V~S! What a warm welcome. It's nice to be back. :) Yay for no death! And since I missed his death, RIP A Person. I've seen you lurking around the thread, and I hope we can avenge you.

Yes, I would say llama is my top suspicion for now. (Again, I admit I may be biased because his attack happened to be on me. I also just find it very un-llama-like.)

I think I'm also saying that a spread Day 1 lynch might be good precisely BECAUSE baddies control it more often than not. In almost every game I've played, you gumshoes have ferreted out who's doing the controlling and lynched them, which is very bad for the baddies indeed.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Lizzy »

Welcome back, mate! Didn't see you for a moment. Butt looks like things have heated up a bit. :solitary:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Movin' dolly mixtures 'as caught me attention by repeated me analysis of day wahn votes almost dicky richard the third for dicky richard the third wifaht addin' aahhht original. for that reason, I intend ter vote for 'im today.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Russti - I forgot to say Welcome! Where were my manners! I'm glad you can play with us because you have very good insights.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to post this video as Roxy asked but I can't make it appear. Can anyone look at it and see what's wrong? I looked at where Rox had posted videos and i applied the same ytubehd tag yet it doesn't show up :( . If anyone has an idea of how to fix it please let me know.

[ytubehd][/ytubehd]
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:Movin' dolly mixtures 'as caught me attention by repeated me analysis of day wahn votes almost dicky richard the third for dicky richard the third wifaht addin' aahhht original. for that reason, I intend ter vote for 'im today.
I find that if I go through this with a Cockney accent, it almost makes sense. :haha:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ah! I got it! This is my cover of Sympathy for the Devil

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

juliets wrote:Ah! I got it! This is my cover of Sympathy for the Devil

'ave a Gertie Gitana, poppet.

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Russtifinko wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Wow, so glad to see Russ here and in full presence! Great to play a game with you again, good sir!

Am I interpreting your posts correctly in that you would currently say Llama is your top suspicion, or is that incorrect?

Regarding spreads vs. not on Day 1, I would think spread votes would be in a baddie team's favor more so than a straight up lynch. They can much more easily control the vote and avoid a Day 1 baddie lynch and cause some chaos. However, they could also run the risk of outing themselves, so that's a consideration. Additionally, a not spread vote can give very little information, especially when it is a civvie lynch, and many baddies can bandwagon. So I guess it does depend on strategy and what actually happens.
Thanks, MP, 'Goose, and S~V~S! What a warm welcome. It's nice to be back. :) Yay for no death! And since I missed his death, RIP A Person. I've seen you lurking around the thread, and I hope we can avenge you.

Yes, I would say llama is my top suspicion for now. (Again, I admit I may be biased because his attack happened to be on me. I also just find it very un-llama-like.)

I think I'm also saying that a spread Day 1 lynch might be good precisely BECAUSE baddies control it more often than not. In almost every game I've played, you gumshoes have ferreted out who's doing the controlling and lynched them, which is very bad for the baddies indeed.
Rusti, are you saying it's been your experience that llama doesn't normally go for the person who hasn't posted yet? Or if not, what makes his move un-llama like? I'm not doubting you, just trying to understand what specifically is bothering you.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Russ wants ter kill me 'cause 'e can't bloomin' 'andle 'a cockney I is, innit?

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

'rmenia, city in the chuffin' apple pie, is the bloomin' Mae West Din' Dong by the 'oo.

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 17

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Welcome back Russti! Glad to have you in the game now!

I am also curious as to what you're referring to with llama being "un-llama-like". Is it that you felt he was being personal or is it something else? Because other than that, I don't really see anything un-llama-like about it.

As for a Stones cover, ehhhhhh this one?

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 88
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote: Regarding spreads vs. not on Day 1, I would think spread votes would be in a baddie team's favor more so than a straight up lynch. They can much more easily control the vote and avoid a Day 1 baddie lynch and cause some chaos. However, they could also run the risk of outing themselves, so that's a consideration. Additionally, a not spread vote can give very little information, especially when it is a civvie lynch, and many baddies can bandwagon. So I guess it does depend on strategy and what actually happens.
Excellent regurgitation of the post just above yours, MP. :p
It wasn't a regurgitation; I did read your post directly above mine and thought you had good points, but was providing what I honestly think about the situation, regardless of whether it's agreeing with your thoughts or not. Reading them back to back I still don't think I just regurgitated exactly what you said.

Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Movin' dolly mixtures 'as caught me attention by repeated me analysis of day wahn votes almost dicky richard the third for dicky richard the third wifaht addin' aahhht original. for that reason, I intend ter vote for 'im today.
I find that if I go through this with a Cockney accent, it almost makes sense. :haha:
I can't understand these posts by llama at all, but I do see he seems to be saying I caught his attention... for the post I just addressed above this one? Why would that make me baddie??? If that's what he's trying to say, it's utterly ridiculous IMO and if he votes that way, I'll honestly probably vote for him back because if he is a civvie he would be doing none of us any favors by floating such inane reasons to vote, but I find that less likely because it seems very illogical of llama to vote for someone for that reason.

Maybe I'm wrong because I can't fully understand what's being said in that post though.

Epignosis wrote:
I can't understand these posts by llama at all, but I do see he seems to be saying I caught his attention... for the post I just addressed above this one? Why would that make me baddie??? If that's what he's trying to say, it's utterly ridiculous IMO.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Ah crap, quote fail. Why was that one included twice?
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Lizzy »

Hai! This is my second attempt at posting. Stoopid phone! Anyway, I have to vote now because I am internetless and my phone reception is rubbish, so I'm expecting it to die again. I'll vote for SVS because Llama seems like his old self to me, except more cockney which is quite brilliant. :P
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Lizzy, I hope you can answer - what reason do you see for voting SVS?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

juliets wrote:Lizzy, I hope you can answer - what reason do you see for voting SVS?
I'm not sure I see it totally either, but from what I understand, it seems she is voting for S~V~S because she disagrees with her about llama?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm far from sure about this, but something smells fishy to me -- that's at least my gut reaction.

Just because you disagree with someone about someone else doesn't make them a baddie.

I'm very curious indeed to see Russ elaborate regarding llama. I went on a rampage about llama in Homestar about how he seemed different than normal civvie llama and was way off, so I'm hesitant to conclude he is acting nefariously. Nonetheless, I do wonder.

Hopefully llama can also elaborate... to the point where I can understand him about what he was saying earlier. I have a really hard time reading those posts, though they are amusing, lol.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sorry for multiple posts.

Gotta go now, be back after work to vote. Totally unsure where I'll vote yet... although Lizzy and llama have my eye, I need to mull on this and could see voting for others if it makes the most sense.

Anyone else have any ideas where they're looking today? Discussing that might help. I'm not sure I'm really putting any stock in the Day 1 votes (yet), so curious if anyone is doing so or if they're basing their thoughts on events since then.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Ugh, yeah, me too. i agree. On The Floor ole russ did take it a bit personal, but maybe 'e felt jumped upon due ter 'is tardy appearance. i Orange Peel loike i'm in a bloke ritchie movie. I can't understand those guys even wif the subtitles on.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

'ells bells.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote: I can't understand these posts by llama at all, but I do see he seems to be saying I caught his attention... for the post I just addressed above this one? Why would that make me baddie??? If that's what he's trying to say, it's utterly ridiculous IMO and if he votes that way, I'll honestly probably vote for him back because if he is a civvie he would be doing none of us any favors by floating such inane reasons to vote, but I find that less likely because it seems very illogical of llama to vote for someone for that reason.
A llama does not respond 'eaven and 'ell ter threats! I am always deeply suspicious of people 'oo agree wif others wifaht addin' thoughts of their Jack Jones. I fin' that is wot ya 'ave been doin' so far this game, and I am votin' for ya. if ya fin' a revenge vote Hammer and Tack is a smart fin' ter do, be me guest! *votes sock bloke*

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote: I can't understand these posts by llama at all, but I do see he seems to be saying I caught his attention... for the post I just addressed above this one? Why would that make me baddie??? If that's what he's trying to say, it's utterly ridiculous IMO and if he votes that way, I'll honestly probably vote for him back because if he is a civvie he would be doing none of us any favors by floating such inane reasons to vote, but I find that less likely because it seems very illogical of llama to vote for someone for that reason.
A llama does not respond 'eaven and 'ell ter threats! I am always deeply suspicious of people 'oo agree wif others wifaht addin' thoughts of their Jack Jones. I fin' that is wot ya 'ave been doin' so far this game, and I am votin' for ya. if ya fin' a revenge vote Hammer and Tack is a smart fin' ter do, be me guest! *votes sock bloke*
Why the Liz Hurley vote? daan't ya fin' sum more shenanigans might occur this afternoon?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Mongoose wrote:'ells bells.
llama and your posts make me the happiest host on earth!! <3
;)
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 22
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Nicol Bolas »

This day 'as been interestin' so far. it seems loike a bunch of "na u" garn on ter me. 'oo is the bloody baddie in this Elliot Ness and 'oo is the bleedin' civvie? only nickle and dime will tell. though I fin' I am garn ter retract me previous suspicion of juliets and concentrate me attention on bwt and dp sum.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

To answer a question posed earlier I'm not looking at the Day 1 votes at this point. I don't see anything there though I might later.

I think MP is right in guessing Lizzy voted for SVS because she disagreed with llama. I hope she comes back with more than that because right now she's niggled me. There may be other things that crop up later with other people but so far this has my eye.

Also, what is with all the "Sympathy" covers? I did that one because I didn't think anyone else would! Boy was I wrong.

oh linky with Mr D

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Mongoose wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Why the Liz Hurley vote? daan't ya fin' sum more shenanigans might occur this afternoon?
Chinese Blind ya Jack Jones business

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

thellama73 wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Chinese Blind ya Jack Jones business
Oi, you're talkin' ter a lydy, sir.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 17

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Hopefully we hear more from Lizzy about her vote. Because if her disagreeing with SVS is her main reason, I might end up putting a vote her way today.

As for llama in regards to MP, not sure what to think of that yet.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Hedgeowl »

Lizzy wrote:Hai! This is my second attempt at posting. Stoopid phone! Anyway, I have to vote now because I am internetless and my phone reception is rubbish, so I'm expecting it to die again. I'll vote for SVS because Llama seems like his old self to me, except more cockney which is quite brilliant. :P
I was going to agree with you because I have seen thos exact same situation with SVS and Llama before, but then I remembered this is Lizzy. Makes me go all :eye: swinging back in forth in my feelings now, but hope you come back befor the vote ans explain more.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Whether or not we have done this before or not, does that mean you find both of our arguments dismissable?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Lizzy wrote:Hai! This is my second attempt at posting. Stoopid phone! Anyway, I have to vote now because I am internetless and my phone reception is rubbish, so I'm expecting it to die again. I'll vote for SVS because Llama seems like his old self to me, except more cockney which is quite brilliant. :P
I was going to agree with you because I have seen thos exact same situation with SVS and Llama before, but then I remembered this is Lizzy. Makes me go all :eye: swinging back in forth in my feelings now, but hope you come back befor the vote ans explain more.
Ok, Hedgie let me make sure I understand: are you saying you are considering voting for SVS because you've seen she and llama disagree in past games? And why would that lead you to vote SVS over llama? Maybe I've totally misunderstood what you're saying.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Mongoose wrote: Oi, you're talkin' ter a lydy, sir.
Juliets is the bloody only lydy in this rub-a-dub.

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

juliets wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:
Ok, Hedgie let me make sure I understand: are you saying you are considering voting for SVS because you've seen she and llama disagree in past games? And why would that lead you to vote SVS over llama? Maybe I've totally misunderstood what you're saying.
It seems loike the typical Brad Pitt and tat from Llamer and SVS ter me. I daan't clock that their Hammer and Tack and forf is particularly alarmin' either way; doesn't seem loike a 'ex per se. glad ya 're 'appy wif the results, Roxy!

linki - Them 're spittin' dickie birds, 'oss.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:
Fine, vote for me then, but you're wrong about me. I have been posting all of my own thoughts this entire game, and if it just so happens I've agreed with some players, so be it.

I have to vote literally right now since I won't be back until after the vote is over, and I don't really feel good about this, but I guess I'll go with Lizzy because her vote right now strikes me as the most possibly suspicious. It seems weird to me that she'd come in here and vote S~V~S just to pick sides in an argument that IMO neither of them are winning because there's nothing to be won, merely differences in opinion. Even though she was pressed for time, her reasoning is really weak, and I can't help but think that if she does flip baddie, llama might be a teammate -- just the way the whole day has gone down. Could be wrong though.

Llama is bothering me a bit, but it seems his normal aggressive behavior and I haven't a clue whether it makes him baddie or not, and thus I suppose I could see him being civvie more likely than Lizzy, not to say I really think Lizzy is necessarily baddie, but... that's all I've got.

That said, I was tempted to throw a vote at DP to participate, but I'll give him one more cycle.

votes Lizzy
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

S~V~S wrote:Whether or not we have done this before or not, does that mean you find both of our arguments dismissable?
Not at all. I was just a bit surprised you voted llama for it. It seems like whatver the topic day 1 you clash is all. I think of Lizzy as an earaly randomizer and liking mor solid cases to go on, so becasue of her quick jump makes me wonder if she has something to protect this time.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

I am throwing a vote on Lizzy. I find her vote rather strange.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Mongoose wrote:
juliets wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:
It seems loike the typical Brad Pitt and tat from Llamer and SVS ter me. I daan't clock that their Hammer and Tack and forf is particularly alarmin' either way; doesn't seem loike a 'ex per se. glad ya 're 'appy wif the results, Roxy!

linki - Them 're spittin' dickie birds, 'oss.
No worries, this was not super clear. I meant I was agreeing with Lizzy's sentiment about why SVS voted for llama over it. However, I also consider Lizzy more likely to randomize early when she doesnt have strong suspicions, so this seems unusual for her. I think I agree with what Mongoose said above too. :p
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I've got to run an errand and not sure I'll be back in time for a vote so I'm going to vote now. I haven't seen anything to move my eye off of Lizzie though I do wish she had been able to respond to questions about the way she voted. It sounded like this morning she might be gone all day but I was hoping. So, I've made a decision to go ahead and vote for her because nothing else has caught my eye.

oh linky with several

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Cor blimey, looks loike svs 'as sum defenders!

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'd like to dedicate this next number to our fine host Roxy. :hugs:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0aK98iqRav4
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

thellama73 wrote:Cor blimey, looks loike svs 'as sum defenders!
Lol, looks like you do too :) lizzy & hedge, perhaps?

Since only 5 votes are cast, i am gonna wait a bit if i need to save.

Catch up a bit in the meantime :)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Ah crap, quote fail. Why was that one included twice?
You were mom'ed!! It is my game after all! :P
;)

Return to “Previous Side Missions”