Mrs. Essviess
10%
Ms. Goosey
10%
Mr. Pictures
No votes
Mr. Turnips
50%
Nicholas Smith (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
20%

Total votes: 10
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 80

Re: Are You Being Served? [8:00am]

Post by S~V~S »

Mongoose wrote:Voted for a self-voter.
you do not appear to have voted for anyone. It is more than 5 minutes since you posted this, DP is the only self voter, i think. You will be voting for him?
Boogs wrote:
S~V~S wrote:What part of the back and forth most struck you in the way of convincing you FZ was bad?
I feel MP has really good feels on people when he's civ. When the first thing happened where Vompattii and FZ had their exchange and "joking", it struck me. I totally was like, " what civ would joke like that??". So it made me feel they were either trying to joke but being serious or made a slip up. I still felt I would swap my vote to FZ because that was something enlightening I had been waiting for. Mp was trying to state he thought it could be an honest mistake, but he felt something was pinging him still about FZ.
Rey swapped his vote without much reason. So from the 2 suspects I have, me voting for Rey won't get him lynched, and I don't feel Elohcin is bad. I won't cast a vote on the others that have a vote right now because I don't feel they made me inclined to believe any of them are bad as well. So instead of lynching an innocent civ to me. I swapped to FZ to stand behind voting for someone I feel is bad.
I have been joking like that pretty much all night, and i am a civ. And why do you specifically think Eloh is not bad?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 46

Post by Boogs »

S~V~S wrote:
you do not appear to have voted for anyone. It is more than 5 minutes since you posted this, DP is the only self voter, i think. You will be voting for him?
Boogs wrote:
S~V~S wrote:What part of the back and forth most struck you in the way of convincing you FZ was bad?
I feel MP has really good feels on people when he's civ. When the first thing happened where Vompattii and FZ had their exchange and "joking", it struck me. I totally was like, " what civ would joke like that??". So it made me feel they were either trying to joke but being serious or made a slip up. I still felt I would swap my vote to FZ because that was something enlightening I had been waiting for. Mp was trying to state he thought it could be an honest mistake, but he felt something was pinging him still about FZ.
Rey swapped his vote without much reason. So from the 2 suspects I have, me voting for Rey won't get him lynched, and I don't feel Elohcin is bad. I won't cast a vote on the others that have a vote right now because I don't feel they made me inclined to believe any of them are bad as well. So instead of lynching an innocent civ to me. I swapped to FZ to stand behind voting for someone I feel is bad.
I have been joking like that pretty much all night, and i am a civ. And why do you specifically think Eloh is not bad?
She hasn't done anything to make me think she is, as have half the paper here. I don't feel good lynching innocent people so if I need to tie it up with someone I do feel is bad, I will. I was going to change my vote to Rey or FZ anyway. But you guys do what you want because there are still votes left. Day 1 is always hit or miss in mafia
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

SVS - Yes. I've been extremely bad about actually submitting my votes lately, but I've fixed it now.

Voted Disemboweled Porkpie
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Boogs wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Boogs wrote:
She hasn't done anything to make me think she is, as have half the paper here. I don't feel good lynching innocent people so if I need to tie it up with someone I do feel is bad, I will. I was going to change my vote to Rey or FZ anyway. But you guys do what you want because there are still votes left. Day 1 is always hit or miss in mafia
Other than the disputed jokes, what has FZ done to make you think she is bad? Or Rey? I did not love Reys association with MP initially, but you seem to trust MP. What do you think of the point that MP seemed to trust Rey?

I am just trying to understand your vote, sorry for being such a nuisance :)

And just because Day One is often a crapshoot does not mean that it has to be. Hope springs eternal.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

S~V~S wrote:
Boogs wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Boogs wrote:
Other than the disputed jokes, what has FZ done to make you think she is bad? Or Rey? I did not love Reys association with MP initially, but you seem to trust MP. What do you think of the point that MP seemed to trust Rey?

I am just trying to understand your vote, sorry for being such a nuisance :)

And just because Day One is often a crapshoot does not mean that it has to be. Hope springs eternal.
Rey was blendy in my post about the 7 am vote saying he would have swapped to Dom and then he's being blendy now for voting without a reason or much to say. I just don't get good feels about him. He, Blooper, and FZ are on my list right now. Mp trusting him? I remember him saying he didn't think Rey should get his vote today if I remember correctly. But he also said earlier he agreed with my suspicion on a Blooper and Rey before that but not necessarily the reasons I gave for both, but they were noteworthy for suspicion and votes today.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 23
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Boogs wrote:My two cents so far: I'm looking at possibly Reywas or blooper today. For Reywas: it seemed blendy and it was as if the group was trying to be shifted towards Reywas for some odd reason and then it went to the poll ending and him being like, "oh if I would have changed my vote I would have voted for one of the top 2 vote getters now". Just weird idk. Felt like MP was kind of gearing at us following to vote him and when Reywas checked in and saw he wasn't going to win, he tried a blendy recovery.
For Blooper: I find your excuse and acting confused bogus. You voted dom and not me and said it was because he "self voted" when I did the same. Could be that you chose him over me because he's a teammate as a possibility also. I even mentioned I self voted first as a response to you to try to change your vote and you didn't respond to that or give why Dom got the vote.

Linki MP she gave me an eyebrow too how she was quick to help me all of a sudden too.
Just as a response to this, I believe I'm being misread - I didn't vote for Dom BECAUSE he self-voted. You were (one of?) the other option(s) if that were my reasoning, but I only get one vote :P

But actually, I mentioned his self-voting to reassure myself that I was voting for a good thing (either in my direction or his; no one at this point is 100% sure of what exactly the benefit of the Day 0 poll was), not as the reason itself. That probably doesn't make any sense except in my own head. But anyway, because it was a non-lynch, Day 0 poll, I figured I'd just that one time tie it up for shits and giggles and got caught up in the excitement.

Just out of curiosity, if you'd been the tie-maker, what would you have said had I voted for you instead? (Hey, I rhymed!)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 19
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Re: Are You Being Served? [7:00am]

Post by Turnip Head »

FZ. wrote:Back to TH, in the game he was a civ who was NK, he had 22 posts before the first lynch was over. This is a shorter day, and he might have RL things, or other games he's engaged in, but he has 3 posts and I have to tell you, I'm not getting a good feeling about him.
Also, I just looked at the recent game where I was a baddie, and I asked the exact same question I was suspicious of him for....
I tend to work weird hours, especially during the week. Between last night and this morning/afternoon/evening I've been at work for most of this lynch period. What's wrong with me only having 3 posts so far? How can you get a good or bad feeling for me based only on those three posts?

And why are you comparing my participation/number of posts in this game to a game twice as big, with lynches twice as long?
FZ. wrote:To be honest, there's a chance I'm going to vote for TH because his first post seemed kind of redundant to me with the "is this day 0 or day 1 " because I don't think there was one game where I played here when the game started with day 1 and we actually lynched someone. It felt as he was trying to ask a question just for the sake of asking. I don't have anything else to go on, but I have nothing on other people as well, so he's a possible candidate for me
You may not have played in games that start on Day 1, but I have :p I have never until now, however, played in a game that started at 7:00am.
FZ. wrote:One last thing, not that you deserve my help :p , the fact that no one other than MP even addressed my suspicions of TH or tried to bandwagon them, makes me think I'm on to something.
Why does this lead you to conclude this? I'm the Mr. Turnips you are suspicious of, and even I don't know why you're suspicious of me, so I don't fault others for not commenting on it. If everyone ignores your case, and the majority of those people naturally being civvies, why does that make you think you're more likely to be right?

All that said, I am not inclined to treat FZ's BTSC comments with Vomps as anything more than tongue-in-cheek, that's just not an FZ move to screw up that big tbh :p Although it would be pretty funny if it ends up being true :haha:

I don't understand why Elo is getting flak for her FZ vote, though. My gut tells me that something is off about FZ based on her going so strongly against me on such a small thing on Day 1, but I take pause because of the BTSC thing - I just don't see baddie FZ doing that. But is Elo wrong to suspect FZ at this point? Is she wrong to vote for her? I don't see Elo's vote as opportunistic. I think it's just Elo's strongest ping so far. I'm surprised by Rey and SVS's decision to vote for her based on this.

I am questioning Ms. Goosey's plan to vote for a self-voter (there only being one, the prickly disgruntled one). It doesn't seem like a vote designed to lynch a baddie, unless she genuinely suspects DP for voting himself. But when votes are as spread out as they usually are on Day 1, I'm wary of her adding another to DP's tally for such a contrived reason.

I also thought Dom changing his vote off of FZ to Snow Dog and then asking Vomps to unvote him was a strange chain of events. Seems highly reactionary. For now I'm chalking it up to everyone being exceptionally twitchy on an especially talkative Day 1.
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 97

Post by FZ. »

reywaS wrote:
FZ. wrote:And I'm also willing to vote for Rey, if someone wants to join me
any particular reason or are you just throwing mud at the ceiling to see what sticks?
Did you actually read my posts?
I think your answers when Boogs accused you of being belndy were very baddie like. Your posts had the "why would I do that if I were a baddie" type of answers and I'm inclined to think baddies use that line of defense more than civs
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Boogs wrote:
Rey was blendy in my post about the 7 am vote saying he would have swapped to Dom and then he's being blendy now for voting without a reason or much to say. I just don't get good feels about him. He, Blooper, and FZ are on my list right now. Mp trusting him? I remember him saying he didn't think Rey should get his vote today if I remember correctly. But he also said earlier he agreed with my suspicion on a Blooper and Rey before that but not necessarily the reasons I gave for both, but they were noteworthy for suspicion and votes today.
You are making a big mistake, and you were one of the people I actually agreed with. :(
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

TH, I think you know by now I go strongly with my gut on day 1. When I read your question about day 0 it just really pinged me. I acknowledged it was a weak reasoning, but then your number of posts and the way I didn't feel you were enthusiastic about hunting as I see you usually, made me go with my initial gut.
I realize it's all circumstantial, and that your number of posts in this game can not be compared to a bigger game with longer days, but I was comparing it relatively, and it still was way below what I expected you by that point. I said all this, so I gave people enough info to go with and tell me it's bull or agree with me. They did none
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Turnip Head wrote:
All that said, I am not inclined to treat FZ's BTSC comments with Vomps as anything more than tongue-in-cheek, that's just not an FZ move to screw up that big tbh :p Although it would be pretty funny if it ends up being true :haha:

I don't understand why Elo is getting flak for her FZ vote, though. My gut tells me that something is off about FZ based on her going so strongly against me on such a small thing on Day 1, but I take pause because of the BTSC thing - I just don't see baddie FZ doing that. But is Elo wrong to suspect FZ at this point? Is she wrong to vote for her? I don't see Elo's vote as opportunistic. I think it's just Elo's strongest ping so far. I'm surprised by Rey and SVS's decision to vote for her based on this.

I am questioning Ms. Goosey's plan to vote for a self-voter (there only being one, the prickly disgruntled one). It doesn't seem like a vote designed to lynch a baddie, unless she genuinely suspects DP for voting himself. But when votes are as spread out as they usually are on Day 1, I'm wary of her adding another to DP's tally for such a contrived reason.

I also thought Dom changing his vote off of FZ to Snow Dog and then asking Vomps to unvote him was a strange chain of events. Seems highly reactionary. For now I'm chalking it up to everyone being exceptionally twitchy on an especially talkative Day 1.
I have been having many of the same thoughts. While I still think FZ was joking, I also don't fault people for putting their votes on her "just in case." Unless something crazy happens, I don't see myself voting their way today.

I re-read just about everyone, and I'm not super-pinged by anyone at this point, but Dom seems the most suspicious because of the business with Snow Dog as mentioned: Dom makes a "case" against FZ for a supposed slip and votes FZ. Snow Dog agrees and votes FZ. Dom turns around and accuses Snow Dog of jumping up too quickly to agree. Maybe it's "twitchy," but it's just too weird to ignore in my book.

So, because I'd like to/need to go to bed (I have a meeting in the AM that I'm not excited about whatsoever), I'm putting my vote towards Dom.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Why didn't MP vote?

@linki: I actually think that Snow Dog just voted without even explaining it, so I guess I understand why it pinged Dom, and it intensified when he accepted that I was joking. Why is that so strange to you?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Sorsha »

I'm not going to spread the votes out any furthur and out of the top vote getters right now I think the cases on Dom and Eloh are stronger than on DP and FZ.

I'm going to go with Eloh for now...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Dom »

Sorsha, what case on me?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I think baddie Dom would try to be a little more elaborate and not just give responses such as "Hmm" and "what case on me" I think he would be trying to please more, but who knows.
None of the options with 2 or 3 votes really pinge me for now, so I can't switch my vote to any of them.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 20

Post by Snow Dog »

Dom wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Dom wrote:comp could you please remove your vote from me now
He thought you were suspish, why are you asking him to do this with no reason why? Assuming comp=Vomp.

Unless you are one of the elusive BTS partners?
lol

No, it's just that his vote was based on my reaction to FZ... I voted for Snow Dog now.
My vote was based on MY reaction to FZ, not yours. I'm actually thinking Vompatti now.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

FZ. wrote:I think baddie Dom would try to be a little more elaborate and not just give responses such as "Hmm" and "what case on me" I think he would be trying to please more, but who knows.
None of the options with 2 or 3 votes really pinge me for now, so I can't switch my vote to any of them.
Dom is big on one or two word posts. "wat" and "..." Come to mind as fairly typical Dom posts. He does it bad and good.
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 17

Post by Vompatti »

To be honest everyone has been acting pretty strange in this game. I still don't see a reason to switch my vote though.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Re: Are You Being Served? [7:00am]

Post by S~V~S »

Elohcin wrote:I can kind of see what you all are talking about when it comes to niju. (Niju is blooper, yes?)
nijuukyugou wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Maybe Bloopy can vote for Dom? TIES ARE AWESOME!!!!

But Boogs has not done anything to make me think him bad, so meh :shrug:
Oh shit, I almost missed it! Sorry y'all :blush:

What the hell, let's do a tie! Also, I thought this wasn't a lynch poll? And Dom voted himself, so I don't feel bad voting his way (if this, indeed, is not a lynch poll)
Her vote however seems to be less about Dom's self vote and more about SVS suggesting she vote him. What do you think about that?

But her confusion about it being a lynch poll and about almost missing the vote seem insincere to me. niju is smarter than that. :p

linki - you make a good point about MP sorsha. Why would he so quickly push for Rey if rey could possibly be bad. :huh:
I just played a game at a different site, where they play somewhat similarly to us, but also somewhat differently. I watched another game before I played, and i made about a trillion faux pas and got NKed by the Ninja on Night 2 I think, lol. And I am a pretty smart person, and have played ALOT of games. Bloopy has played, what, one before this one? YOUR reasoning here seems insincere to me, tbh.

I was trying to make the poll a tie. We had a two way tie, I was hoping for a three of four way tie, tbh, but then Sorsha swooped in and switched to Boogs. Bloopy was the last person to vote.

I am OK with my vote for you, Eloh~ I think your FZ vote was opportunistic, and Boogs defending you kinda sealed the deal for me. I would have considered a switch to Boogs, but he is not on the poll.
Vompatti wrote:To be honest everyone has been acting pretty strange in this game.
ture
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Epignosis »

The poll closes in ten minutes.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Who should be ousted?

You may select 1 option

Miss Blooper
No votes

Mr. Dom
Vompatti (5), nijuukyugou (12)
15%

Mme. Effzi
Elohcin (4), Boogs (10)
15%

Mrs. Eloh
S~V~S (8), reywaS (9), Sorsha (13)
23%

Mrs. Essviess
No votes

Ms. Goosey
No votes

Mr. Person
No votes

Mr. Pictures
No votes

Mr. Porcupine
DisgruntledPorcupine (6), Mongoose (11)
15%

Mr. Rey
No votes

Mr. Snowy
Dom (7)
8%

Ms. Sorsha
Snow Dog (3)
8%

Mr. Turnips
FZ. (2)
8%

Mr. Vomperdoodle
No votes

Frank Thornton (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
Epignosis (1)
8%

Total votes : 13
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 65
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

:overreact: I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry I missed the vote, everyone!!!

My laptop keyboard got DESTROYED. No joke. I need to buy a new one now because some of the letter keys are gone. :(

I'm at work now, only had to time to pop on real quickly, I'll catch up when I can!!! SO SORRY, EVERYONE!!! MAN, I DROPPED THE BALL ON THIS ONE!!! :wall:
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

Boogs wrote:
Why do you keep saying that I am switching my vote? This is the 2nd occasion now where you've accused me of switching my vote willy nilly when I have done no such thing.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

Boogs wrote:
LMAO. Really, Boogs?
Some day, Some day
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

reywaS wrote:
Boogs wrote:
Why do you keep saying that I am switching my vote? This is the 2nd occasion now where you've accused me of switching my vote willy nilly when I have done no such thing.
I remember seeing your original vote for the 8 AM lynch on FZ then you posted after SVS that you were now voting Elohcin without much more than that line. It just seems weird Rey. I could be wrong that you voted FZ first, but I could have sworn I saw her have 2 votes earlier.
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

I did not vote FZ. My vote was never "switched". The only vote I cast was for Elohcin. Seriously, dude, this is the 2nd different instance of you accusing me of switching my vote in a poll when I did no such thing.
Some day, Some day
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

You are suggesting that I voted for FZ, and then I made this post:
reywaS wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:Thanks for the vote of confidence in thinking I can't get confused, guys :) But I really CAN be that airheaded when I get excited or think I've done something wrong. Apologies for just responding now! I can respond to anything anyone needs clarification for, but I figured I'd make a post since I haven't since yesterday.

I'm inclined to see FZ as joking, as that would be rather a big mistake to make in-thread, so I don't think I'll throw my vote that way (at least for that reason; not ruling her out). I'm reading and re-reading people and trying to get a feel for who is bad, but apparently I need to re-re-read because I don't feel particularly pinged by anyone just yet. I'll take a few moments to collect my thoughts.
I have seen people do that, more than once, actually. But generally their reaction to it is more along the lines of "OMG, I am sooooo lame" than trying to talk their way out of it, like FZ did. Her reaction to taking suspish felt pretty genuine to me. Had Vomp not been talking about his BTS partners, I might have taken a harder look at what FZ said, but I thought it was pretty obvious that she was just playing around.

The fact that Eloh voted for her seems somewhat opportunistic to me, so my vote might be going there, or I might distance myself from Vomps BTS partners with a vote for Dom.
Seemed pretty obvious to me that FZ was joking. To think otherwise, you'd have to assume that not only did Vompatti inadvertantly out himself in the thread but then FZ came along and accidentally responded to him confirming the outing. I was actually quite shocked that people thought these were legit slips.
and then I switched to Elohcin 10 minutes later?
Some day, Some day
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Dom »

S~V~S wrote:
FZ. wrote:I think baddie Dom would try to be a little more elaborate and not just give responses such as "Hmm" and "what case on me" I think he would be trying to please more, but who knows.
Dom is big on one or two word posts. "wat" and "..." Come to mind as fairly typical Dom posts. He does it bad and good.
:feb:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Where is the lynch story?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

8:00 AM

By the end of the first hour of the workday, many wild accusations had been raised with no clear consensus.

“Blimey!” cried Agent E. “It’s little wonder this department store is in the state it’s in!”

How strange that even though only Mr. Snowy was keen on Ms. Sorsha’s removal, Ms. Sorsha was removed.

“Eh, Grace Bros. ‘as gone to the dogs.” Ms. Sorsha said.

Ms. Sorsha has been ousted. She was Mr. Spooner.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

An Eye-Popping Display

“Oy!” said a man in a yellow workman’s coat. “I ‘ave ‘is ‘ere display up from the maintenance department. Where ya wont it?”

Agent E scowled. “I may be an outsider, but I am sure there must be a policy on Maintenance being on the floor during opening hours.”

“Look ‘ere, mister British Intelligence man. If it weren’t for us blokes, you lot wouldn’t ‘ave tills or display cases for yer knickers.”

The Maintenance man had brought in two female mannequins, both in the nude, and an item of clothing that looked like it had been transported from the future.

“Well what is this? What does it do?” Agent E asked.

“This magnificent garment is a one-size-fits-all automatically adjusting brassiere. I’ll demonstrate.” He gestured toward the first mannequin. “See this lass ‘ere? Not so endowed in the bust, is she? At first, this ‘ere brassiere looks far too big for her. But with a quick adjustment ‘ere…”

The Maintenance man adjusted a small knob on the strap and the cups receded until they fit perfectly. “And voila.”

“Very interesting,” Agent E said.

“Now observe this bustier miss,” he said, gesturing to the other. “I bet she could smother puppies in between those things. At first glance, this brassiere wouldn’t do, but observe.”

With another adjustment, the garment’s cups swelled, and the Maintenance man began fitting the brassiere on the second mannequin. With some struggle, he managed to hook the straps together.

“It looks far too tight, I must say,” Agent E said. “The fabric on the straps looks like it’s becoming frayed. And what would a woman need with a one-size-fits-all automatically adjusting brassiere?"

“Women exchange clothes all the time. Just needs another minor adjustment. ‘Ere.”

The cups exploded like a pair of parachutes, covering the onlookers like a blanket.

It is now 9:00 am. You have 24 hours to send in your PMs.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Re: Are You Being Served? [9:00am]

Post by Boogs »

Rip Sorsha :( I didn't feel good to put my vote there and I'm glad I didn't. But I'm confused how she got lynched?
Wow a giant inflatable bra? Lmao! Um my first reaction would be aroused to seeing them flap like parachutes if I were into girls, lol so I'm going with that i suppose.
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 17

Post by Vompatti »

Aroused to Seeing Them Flap Like Parachutes would be a good post-rock album name.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

It must have been a switch?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 19
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Rest in peace Sorsha. Apologies to the host and players for missing the vote.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

My participation is going to be a bit sparse this weekend as my dad has come all the way down from the Panhandle and he'll be here all weekend.

Sorry to see you go, Sorsh, seems like we hadn't been in a game together in forever.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 49

Post by Elohcin »

RIP Sorsha.

Ooo la la! Between the brasier display and the erotic cake I did yesterday, I have to go with aroused :O
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

RIP Sorsha. I was wrong about you obviously. I like Mr Spooner
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 4

Post by thellama73 »

Snow Dog wrote:I like Mr Spooner
I like Lysander Spooner. He is amazing. Carry on.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:I like Mr Spooner
I like Lysander Spooner. He is amazing. Carry on.
Sounds like quite a guy!
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Based on what I recall of this show, baffled seems most likely.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Baffled?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Yes. The cast is rather a quixotic bunch, so perhaps a display they arrange might be baffling rather than otherwise. Baffled IS one of the poll choices. And from the post, the whole thing sounds rather baffling, lol.

Plus female manequins in underwear just don't do it for me arousal wise :shrug:
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

S~V~S wrote:Yes. The cast is rather a quixotic bunch, so perhaps a display they arrange might be baffling rather than otherwise. Baffled IS one of the poll choices. And from the post, the whole thing sounds rather baffling, lol.

No i was saying I voted for baffled.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Ah, the question mark threw me lol
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

S~V~S wrote:Ah, the question mark threw me lol
ry

Sorry....didn't see your post.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

S~V~S wrote:Yes. The cast is rather a quixotic bunch, so perhaps a display they arrange might be baffling rather than otherwise. Baffled IS one of the poll choices. And from the post, the whole thing sounds rather baffling, lol.

unless it's an 80s movie. :D
Some day, Some day
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Even then, no. And yeah this works for you (based totally on you knowing the gender of the socks in X Men based on boob size alone) I know.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I'm pokin' my lil head in here to vote and say hello.

I picked "baffled" as I am often baffled by others' behaviors.

I'll be around for a bit!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”