Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:20 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:19 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:17 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:15 pm *sings*

All by myselfff againnnnnn
Hi
Hewwo
What do I do
Probably vote between ender and HK even if I very much do agree with your Santy read at a base level.

I think Santy has been doing some things, way more than you give credit for but they aren't unfakeable and the way Santy is approaching pressure on the slot and reiterating the same 3 things any time they are called scummy is sus ngl

But if the wagons with traction I'm probably on HK. I thought HK started meh picked up in the middle to townie ish and than dropped off the side of the cliff the last little bit and I'm more comfortable there than on Ender

So ender is probably pocketing me and woof xD
I will think about it. I have time. Need to grab dinner and iso both.
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 809
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Re: Mafia Misplay Mafia

Post by santygrass »

And do you think I seem partnered with Ender/hk fwiw?
Spoiler: show
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Also, how do I see the postcounts from people?
Still scared to use the search/Iso thingy tool
Achromatic
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 632
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Sir Chris/Chris

Post by Achromatic »

Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:58 pm
Achromatic wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:56 pm
Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:53 pm
Achromatic wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:29 pm Also as I tried to explain in ASMR I don't really mind being wolf read. I mind being wolf read for what feels like bad reasons.

All reasons check out so far as to why people are suspicious except for HK who has no stated reason and might just be mocking me at this point.
I don't really see how you'd consider my reasons as checking out as much as you seem to considering most of them are saying your reads don't really make sense/are bad lol
Let me try to explain and then get told that these don't make sense/are bad too.

Basically I try to place myself in your shoes and your knowledge of me. The way you progress through my reads and how you attack them I consider and go 'Ah, they don't understand why I do this or that" or "they aren't looking at the angle I am, but I can see the gears turning inside their head" and so I think it makes all of the sense in the world why you suspect me. I also think there might be a little hesitance if you were a wolf to double down on your read of me given your thread position at the time was the leading wagon and suspicion was kind of ebbing a little bit away from me.

Overall I have found your read of me to be easy to follow, logical, and in line with what I perceive to be your knowledge of me (very little if any?) and without any predatory behavior or ill intent. So that's a town read.
I mean, that's a fine opinion to have, and I don't really know anything about you. I just feel like it's weird that you've not been more concerned about people who wolf read.

It's not really important to you, though, not anything to discuss I suppose

I'm voting Mac for a bit anyways
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:59 pm
Achromatic wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:29 pm Also as I tried to explain in ASMR I don't really mind being wolf read. I mind being wolf read for what feels like bad reasons.

All reasons check out so far as to why people are suspicious except for HK who has no stated reason and might just be mocking me at this point.
the best/closest I can come to articulating the read is that you're too laissez faire about the way you're being read. There's very little bite in your interactions surrounding how people are reading you and while I can totally grok changing up style and tone and methodology because lord knows I do that constantly it still doesn't quite sit right with me. It's a big reason why I'm not articulating it and/or pushing you with it because I'm not sure it can be trusted or whether or not I'm working off of outdated information/experience, or if it's just a tonal/style shift that I'm having a hard time adjusting to.

Which is why my conclusion is to sit on the read, remind others I have it on occasion, and see what people make of it. If I'm getting consistent push-back on the read form people I town read might mean I'm more likely than not to be wrong. If the push-back comes from people I'm suspect of there's a road of engagement there that I can work with, and finally if I'm not getting much push-back at all from either camp I assume I'm the wolf and about to die

So here's where I am at with HK. I think Esooa is town and in close relation to HK posted a similar suspicion of how I am handling people. Feels like two people on the same wavelength for slightly different reasons and I THINK it's a non difference check.

I am willing to part with HK because of his bullshit self vote and his whining which I'd rather not deal with long term, but also I don't think it is a hit.
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 163
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Porscha wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:36 pm
santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:33 pm
santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:26 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:25 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:22 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:20 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:19 pm

I disagree. My lawyer advise I not talk about him due to my death tunnel so I will decline to comment further.
So who will you look to go for going into eod
I don't like both ender and hk wagons so I might go to Jack or Achro or mac or stick to santy. Just don't like those two wagons.
I'm not big on ender wagon either but I'd rather ender over HK today. I do find it plausible that enders FE pact was an attempt at friendly pocketing from a wolf
I'd go santy over mac or achro or jack today
Im not following this line of thought

The bolded I dont follow . Like, who are you talking about and who would be pocketed/ why? That kindoff stuff that Im not understanding cuz Skill Issue in reading probs
You're good, it was from much earlier in the game. FE = fire emblem
When me lily and ender were talking about fe, ender prompted a fe pact between the 3 of us. Lily also wanted santy added when they came back to thread
I soon after accused ender of TMI'ing me when he responded to a post by achro stating that I was town, and that's when I first voted for ender
I literally had you as town before we even brought fe up in the thread............................
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:27 pm Also, how do I see the postcounts from people?
Still scared to use the search/Iso thingy tool
on desktop every person's post count is under their avatar.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Oh rip, its mobile discrimination then ;-;
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

I have more than 200 posts wtf I have problems
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:33 pm Oh rip, its mobile discrimination then ;-;
you can just view the site in desktop mode for a bit if you want to look at someone's.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

@hollowkatt hello I think you are town but you're being a shit head I know you only have a couple of hours free before eod so I know you can't be super active but please stop doing whatever this stupid thing is, unless you are a wolf then continue to do this thing.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:07 pm Good morning @EnderWiggin
I see someone saw me start reading thread
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 1255
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:36 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:07 pm Good morning @EnderWiggin
I see someone saw me start reading thread
You know you like me angleshooting you uwu
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Achromatic wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:25 pm Okay I have re-read HK and I am deleting my hedge. If this is wolf HK I officially will not try to read HK ever again without assistance lol
If he flips wolf this can be your dizzy read
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Voted HK because I came out to have a good time and feel so attacked rn
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:25 pm What things do you think Im reiterating?
santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:26 pm And do you think I seem partnered with Ender/hk fwiw?
@Neon
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:39 pm
santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:25 pm What things do you think Im reiterating?
santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:26 pm And do you think I seem partnered with Ender/hk fwiw?
@Neon
Anyone thinking I'm partnered with you goes on the "can't read Ender for shit" list
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Everyone has a dizzy read 😔
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:37 pm
Achromatic wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:25 pm Okay I have re-read HK and I am deleting my hedge. If this is wolf HK I officially will not try to read HK ever again without assistance lol
Actually yes tbh.

I feel like if HK is scum here he has successfully gotten inside of my head in terms of how to get me to town read him and I will just own that.

Also Ender what are your thoughts on me this game?
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 653

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:40 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:38 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:31 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:30 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:08 am
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:07 am
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:59 pm I miss @DrWilgy
I miss you too Sabi!

Been abit busy today getting ready for a trip with the wiif and the moment I thought I had some free time I spilled some resin IPA mix all over myself and had to soak in the cold shower for a good 30 min to prevent any irritation damage so that was fun.

I'll have a moment to continue my catchup soonish, but I did promise some league games with a buddy, so promises take precedent.
we stan moba players even if it's a bad one
*I mean, I preferrrr dodo*
Ima stop you there. No moba is good
I'd think one can dislike the genre while still acknowledging pros and cons of a game that make it good/bad :noble:
I play some league and my least favorite mechanic is being attacked for being a woman every game
Ya I avoid obviously feminine names and it generally prevents issues
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 691
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Honestly I don't think you seem partnered with anyone which tbf I'm blind and so that doesn't mean your not.

I just feel like every defense is I don't care I'm not trying and if you can't see that you suck which... okay if that is true that's fine but I'm not gonna find you if you don't give me a defense even if it's like just some base level thing.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Achromatic wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:42 pm
Actually yes tbh.

I feel like if HK is scum here he has successfully gotten inside of my head in terms of how to get me to town read him and I will just own that.

You're aggressively wrong on me and know I have an issue scumreading people scumreading me so I'm inclined to think you're town.

But I'm also refusing to take a stance because my view on you is warped by impression rn and any strong stance could be wrong.
☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:39 pm
@Neon
Sorry went to get food while I wait for my clothes

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Porscha wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:45 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:40 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:38 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:31 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:30 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:08 am
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:07 am

I miss you too Sabi!

Been abit busy today getting ready for a trip with the wiif and the moment I thought I had some free time I spilled some resin IPA mix all over myself and had to soak in the cold shower for a good 30 min to prevent any irritation damage so that was fun.

I'll have a moment to continue my catchup soonish, but I did promise some league games with a buddy, so promises take precedent.
we stan moba players even if it's a bad one
*I mean, I preferrrr dodo*
Ima stop you there. No moba is good
I'd think one can dislike the genre while still acknowledging pros and cons of a game that make it good/bad :noble:
I play some league and my least favorite mechanic is being attacked for being a woman every game
Ya I avoid obviously feminine names and it generally prevents issues
I've played under obvious feminine names because people being stupid about it amuses me but I'd rather go through the shit myself than let other people.

But I probably have an easier time with it cause I'm not actually a girl so my brain doesn't worry about it
☆Princess Abigail☆

My avatar is now me irl. Cute cat girl eating hamborger and smiling

ImageImage

Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:50 pm
Actually yes tbh.

You're aggressively wrong on me and know I have an issue scumreading people scumreading me so I'm inclined to think you're town.

But I'm also refusing to take a stance because my view on you is warped by impression rn and any strong stance could be wrong.
Most of my issue with you comes from the lack of thinking you've expressed yourself in a towny manner in comparison to others, along with a few small things I have taken issue with.

Can you find some posts where you think I have displayed a wrong mindset and walk me through how I've gotten it wrong?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:49 pm
Honestly I don't think you seem partnered with anyone which tbf I'm blind and so that doesn't mean your not.

I just feel like every defense is I don't care I'm not trying and if you can't see that you suck which... okay if that is true that's fine but I'm not gonna find you if you don't give me a defense even if it's like just some base level thing.
I actually did find it towny earlier but the more you go to the well the less I'm inclined to believe it

ImageImage

EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Achromatic wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:53 pm
Actually yes tbh.

Most of my issue with you comes from the lack of thinking you've expressed yourself in a towny manner in comparison to others, along with a few small things I have taken issue with.

Can you find some posts where you think I have displayed a wrong mindset and walk me through how I've gotten it wrong?
Scumreading me.

Literally any post with that is wrong fmpov.

How is that complex in the slightest.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Is the accusation is based on the 'you're frozen' from Sabi my reply with how is my approach in the game address exactly that with adding that my wolf game like, isnt frozen at all and sabi view isnt fair/accurate. Which is something that sabi like ignored various times and I kept poking at them with that so maybe thats why its reiterative, but you think that sabi changed the read or adressed it for me to change my reply?

Or like, that im playing in the same level of reads/effort as I was at the start of the game?
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 412
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:55 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:41 am
Achromatic wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:34 am Yes hk all the scum fear you specifically.
not fear, opportunity.
nanook isn't wrong that I have a volume tell as wolf. Often I get wolf read early (as wolf) and then struggle to continue to post for fear that whatever it is I'm about to write is only going to look worse for me than what I've already done. You can see examples of that in my last few wolf games on MU.

But here he's trying to expand what is basically a strict volume tell where my posting is depressed in general to a volume tell that is relative to the thread which has never really historically been the situation, it's always been a strict "under x posts likely wolf, over x posts likely town", it's never been relative.

His argument that my posting is lackluster, or I'm making not only classically bad posts but classically HK wolf posts also falls flat, little of what I've written in this thread is fluffy bullshit.

So no, I don't think nanook, as a wolf, would fear me so much as nanook, as a wolf, would recognize I can do good work for town clearing other people and if he can find a push that would get me over I firmly believe he'd take that opportunity.

I think the same thing could and would apply to ender as well. He's seen my town game several times, and seen my wolf game at least a couple, and the way he limped into a HK wolf read is really off his traditional town game and while I recognize IRL happens and keeps people away from the game as all alignments the way Ender is burst posting without doing anything outside of catch-up and commentary I struggle to see how that's town indicative.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:48 am Image
this response from nanook is completely reasonable and HK never acknowledges it, and HK's vote on me is literally never explained other than he just votes me after I wolf read him, but once I stopped that he just stopped caring about me or mentioning me at all. Like I literally can't figure out a single thing looking at his recent posts that he's thinking other than "people pushing me is bad" and that's just such a pathetic view of the game, especially the way he voted me while I was a wagon and never explained anything about it then just moved on once I stopped posting about him

Until he comes back and says kill everyone wolf reading him and doesn't even name who so I don't even know what he thinks right now lmao
Yeah he also shifted quickly (meaning in his next post, not in real time terms) to "im not going to respond to nanook he doesn't deserve it" or whatever, as if he hadn't already tried to engage with it. Just seems like he felt caught out and tried to change tack, maybe im confirmation biased idk
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:32 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:20 pm

So who will you look to go for going into eod
I don't like both ender and hk wagons so I might go to Jack or Achro or mac or stick to santy. Just don't like those two wagons.
I'm not big on ender wagon either but I'd rather ender over HK today. I do find it plausible that enders FE pact was an attempt at friendly pocketing from a wolf

The bolded I dont follow . Like, who are you talking about and who would be pocketed/ why? That kindoff stuff that Im not understanding cuz Skill Issue in reading probs
When me lily and ender were talking about fe, ender prompted a fe pact between the 3 of us. Lily also wanted santy added when they came back to thread
I soon after accused ender of TMI'ing me when he responded to a post by achro stating that I was town, and that's when I first voted for ender
I literally had you as town before we even brought fe up in the thread............................
Sure, but why does that negate the pact or it's possible attempt at pocketing?
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:06 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:05 pm Anyway:

If HK flips w then who

If HK flips V then who

If ender flips V then who

If ender flips w then who
@Lilypetal @Neon @Esooa @Porscha @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Almost none of my reads are currently associative, so. My unhelpful answer is that I refer you to my iso
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:56 pm
Actually yes tbh.

Scumreading me.

What's the difference between wrong and aggressively wrong?

Porscha wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:08 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:43 pm I just realized im an idiot and my neon n0 doesn't apply
Are you implying that you werent 200% making a joke when you said that nook? Like there was supposed to be an air of seriousness?
I mean, was that not...clear? I was parked there most of the day lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:22 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:21 pm I'm still not a big santy fan yet either
You're jealous that Lily simps for me
Maybe
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:01 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:43 pm I just realized im an idiot and my neon n0 doesn't apply
Are you implying that you werent 200% making a joke when you said that nook? Like there was supposed to be an air of seriousness?
Nook I cont believe you've done this.....
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Porscha wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:58 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:32 pm

Sure, but why does that negate the pact or it's possible attempt at pocketing?
Oh. Thought you were implying I called you town after the pact.

Carry on.

Porscha wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:01 pm
You can't believe I made an angleshoot read about a sub out in a game that explicitly allows them? Or you can't believe that my memory was poor? I assure you those are both very on brand
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Achromatic wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:00 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:56 pm
Actually yes tbh.

Scumreading me.

What's the difference between wrong and aggressively wrong?
Pushing me vs sitting there and waving your hand on me.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Ender what are your strongest 2 trs?
And if it were for you, which 2 slots would you want to see as lead wagons?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Also, whats your read on me? Elaborate
☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:56 pm

Is the accusation is based on the 'you're frozen' from Sabi my reply with how is my approach in the game address exactly that with adding that my wolf game like, isnt frozen at all and sabi view isnt fair/accurate. Which is something that sabi like ignored various times and I kept poking at them with that so maybe thats why its reiterative, but you think that sabi changed the read or adressed it for me to change my reply?

Or like, that im playing in the same level of reads/effort as I was at the start of the game?
Kinda the reaction to Sabi kinda not because while I think Sabi making a case on you was fair and fine I think they weren't being fully...I dunno the word they weren't being completely forthcoming with what you've actually done and TBF to Sabi I think that has more to do with just not seeing it kinda like people don't see my attempts to contribute in between my fluff.

I think your reads are fine honestly effort wise...I don't think you're throwing, I just think that every time wagon pressure was applied Sabi or not I've seen the same thing.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:03 pm
You can't believe I made an angleshoot read about a sub out in a game that explicitly allows them? Or you can't believe that my memory was poor? I assure you those are both very on brand
Now that you can't read me on an angle shoot what are your honest thoughts on me?

ImageImage

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

The pressure wagoning was done at the time I was chilling in thread and honestly not caring to try to do what people wanted me to do tbh, and I will still had that stance ig /shrug

Neon wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:06 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:03 pm
Now that you can't read me on an angle shoot what are your honest thoughts on me?
I have none
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

I think I def messed up the verbs conjugation on the last sentence huh.

Like, still standing by what I did at the time maybe more accurate
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Do you think the conditions where different when people applied that same wagon pressure for me to change stances?

I think the idea of wagon pressure is usually very silly, particularly in a game with no hammer
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Oh yeah I forgot about no hammers. This game is hell for Nook.

I mean, my hammers shortened that game by an hour and fifteen minutes
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I got a lengua and Al pastor tacos with a chorizo burrito

Return to “Previous Hustles”