Porscha
No votes
THE FOOT KICKS ALL
88%

Total votes: 8
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 213

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 6 Ends 10am Dec 20 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by DrWilgy »

Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:39 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:36 pm
Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:06 pm zeus is a wolf who has no WIM because he randed wolf again and his team is rico and schia who don’t wanna do anything except larp as NPCs 😔
Who is Zeus?
deezees
If DZ is a wolf after the Vivax tomfoolery, I'll eat my shoe.

Like I think there's one scenario where this is wrong and we'll evaluate that when we get there
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 6 Ends 10am Dec 20 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:33 pm Man, I keep trying to read the past 6 pages to see what happened leading up to the Falcon yeet. Can't focus for shit today though.

Nut being modkilled and the Falcon yeet got me pretty discouraged tbh.

What's the current VC and discussion?

Why the hell is Falcon gone when we have both Schia and Pyxxy still? Hell, even Nook still being around is frightening.
I would be interested in your analysis of the falcon wagon and why it reemerged + won.

Ex: do you think it was scum motivated or just town mistakes? Do you think there's scum on the wagon?
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 602
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:40 pm
Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:06 pm zeus is a wolf who has no WIM because he randed wolf again and his team is rico and schia who don’t wanna do anything except larp as NPCs 😔
Who is Zeus?
deezees

Like I think there's one scenario where this is wrong and we'll evaluate that when we get there
i thought it was more unlikely yesterday but i’m not so sure anymore

mostly cuz bussing and distancing unnecessarily is very much in dz’s wolf range

and also their interactions with each other are just sooo over the top and out of nowhere

neither of them have that kind of interaction with anyone else, it goes from 0 to 60 so fast, and then the next days it seems like they don’t even really talk about each other anymore

it’s weird enough that imo it’s possible they were like “let’s have a big fight itt to seem not w/w”

wouldn’t be the first time it’s happened

but i’m open to other ideas, i just wanted to pressure someone other than neon tbh
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:59 am @Porscha
@Schiavetto
@Michelle
@DeeZees
@Hally
@Neon
@ilario
@Jackofhearts2005
@DrWilgy
@Manny
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@Inawordyes
@pyxxy
@Ricochet

This is the raw list above. And below my first GTH attempt to sort. I am going to read Vivax' Iso and share thoughts and I need everyone in the village or NPC villa hearted to help town toDay.
Pinged myself to find the post in alerts and I am aware I pinged the wolves as well, but if anyone has a chance to clear themselves, toDay is the momenr to do so. Please ping me with your solve

Mich
Wilgy
Hally
Illario
Jack
DZ
Lumi
Pyxxy
Iawy
Nook
Porscha
Neon
Ricochet
Schia
Mich T/PC
Wilgy
Hally T/PC
Illario T/PC
Jack T/NPC
DZ T/PC
Lumi W/NPC
Pyxxy W/NPC
Iawy T/PC
Nook W/NPC
Porscha W/PC
Neon W/PC
Ricochet W/NPC
Schia W/NPC

And that's just the top of my head. I still need to reassess Neon and Porscha. I've had an awkward W vibe towards Neon for a minute, but it's so far behind everything else I haven't snooped to validate. Porscha kinda too, but that's a reaction to what I saw of last cycle. Nut being T kinda makes me thing the Porscha W was accurate.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Lumi wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:55 pm
Lumi wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:51 pm Ya, not much more info to be gained

I think the useful info is:

These players are basically mech confirmed players (there are some scenarios in which they're not, but those are really weird scenarios, so...)
Michelle
Wilgy
Neon
Porscah

The list of NPCs:
LumI
Manny
One or more of DZ / pyxxy
Exactly one of Jack/Ilario

At MOST a single NPC on this list:
Hally
Schia
Ricochet
Nook
IAWY

I think its time to murderize schia
@Hally
@Michelle
@pyxxy
@DrWilgy
@Porscha
@Neon
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@Inawordyes

@ilario
@Jackofhearts2005
@DeeZees
@pyxxy

Town has the incorrect parity 7v3 - Town needs to sleep to get to 6v3 at some point anyway.

Schia absolutely never is going to be allowed to live after a purge, and so right now is the time to chop it - if you hit an NPC, great, you're on correct parity. If you hit a town, well you were going to hit that town eventually anyway. If you hit a wolf, perfect.

Vote Schia today or I will shame you after the game for being bad B)
[VOTE: Schiavetto] aubergine this is literally one of like 4 that should've been yeeted yesterday.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:46 pm
Who is Zeus?
deezees

and also their interactions with each other are just sooo over the top and out of nowhere

neither of them have that kind of interaction with anyone else, it goes from 0 to 60 so fast, and then the next days it seems like they don’t even really talk about each other anymore

it’s weird enough that imo it’s possible they were like “let’s have a big fight itt to seem not w/w”

but i’m open to other ideas, i just wanted to pressure someone other than neon tbh
I mean. I think it's a solid pursuit.

How did you feel on Porscha after the debacle?
Image Image Image
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:50 pm
Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:46 pm
Who is Zeus?
deezees

I mean. I think it's a solid pursuit.

How did you feel on Porscha after the debacle?
dunno, i was waiting to see what she’d do today but so far nothing really

generally i think some of her posting is a bit rough but

1) her AtE read as pretty genuine to me yesterday (smaller point)

2) lily and neon both had her as town off meta with a lot of experience and afaik porscha is not a hard read, so i do weigh those reads

3) vivax has some posts that seem kinda not w/w with porscha (but lolspew reads)

these are the things that give me some pause with just dropping her fully into my PoE
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

here’s the vivax -> porscha stuff:
Vivax wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:07 am
santygrass wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:10 am Players

DrWilg > Town
Enderwiggin > Town
Lilypetal > Leaning Scum
Michelle > Town
Nanook > Town
Neon > Null Leaning Scum
Nutella > Town
Porscha > Town
Santygrass > Town

Player-ish vibes

Falconc45a > Null
Seanzie > Town unless cc'ed
Vivax > Leaning Scum

Npc-ish vibes

Hally > Towny
Ilario > Null leaning scum
Inawy > Null
Jack > Null leaning scum
Pyxxy > Null leaning scum
Ricochet > Probably cleared by Dizzy kill methinks
Sprityo > Null

Should be NPC

DeZees > Scum if not NPC
Lumi > Town if not NPC tbh
Manny > Scum if not NPC
Schiavetto > SCUM if not NPC
Silverkeith > Null with Skill Issue

I dont know if I forgot anyone , hopefully not. Feel free to ask for a read on a player which is not 'null' . I think I have most of my reads kinds explained but I know people wont read my ISO and Im lazy and dont want to explain every read
I don't hate this list. Don't understand how Dizzy dying clears rico for you.
Here's the one you requested from me anyways, for the protocol. I'm feeling generous today.

Players

DrWilg > Town
Enderwiggin > Town
Lilypetal > Leaning Scum
Michelle > Town
Nanook > Town
Neon > Null Leaning Scum
Nutella > Town
Porscha > Town

Santygrass > Town with sprinkles of skill issue

Player-ish vibes

Falconc45a > Null
Seanzie > Town unless cc'ed

Vivax > locktown never rescind

Npc-ish vibes

Hally > Towny
Ilario > Null leaning scum
Inawy > Null
Jack > Null leaning scum
Pyxxy > Null leaning scum

Ricochet > Probably cleared by Dizzy kill methinksnot
Sprityo > Null

Should be NPC

DeZees > Scum if not NPC
Lumi > Town if not NPC tbh
Manny > Scum if not NPC
Schiavetto > SCUM if not NPC
Silverkeith > Null with Skill Issue
Might head out and impale myself on a tree branch since getting microwaved isn't enough. For legal reasons this is a joke
Michelle's drop in kinda hasty, same for Ender. Low WIM drive-bys. Can relate perhaps. Mentioned earlier that I didn't like some of her posts. Ender I'll just townpile today.
Neon probs just trolling NPC at this point, but if she turns out to be a remaining player later I'd consider slaying. Seems improbable with how much ballsiness is required to pull that off though.

Would like to know what Porscha thinks about the yeet options while she screams in terror at the townreads thrown her way. The joys of being polarized eh ?
Vivax wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:58 am I'm autopiloting on Schia for that EoD. Don't see a reason to deviate and he didn't show up either to do anything about it.
Today head empty no thoughts, otherwise. Appreciate that this game even exists and I'm in it but am hardly in the shape to play for a couple of raisins.
Acceptable vibes so far. Porscha locktown.
Vivax wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:02 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:55 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:53 pm Can someone on a PC post a votecount? Plz and thank you
I don't know how. I think someone said you have to install a plug-in and I'm not going to do that.
Wise. I almost did it then changed my mind when I read the ToS.

I‘m not going to vote Santy. Prefer defying whatever it looks like I‘m supposed to do at this point in time.
Always down to sheep Jack or Porscha I suppose.
it’s light but the bolded stuff seems like he’s taking it for granted that she’s a villager and others will see that
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

anyway, seems like we’re just gonna autopilot to schia today and i don’t really have anything else to add so i’m just gonna do other stuff

ping me if you want my take on something

[VOTE: schiavetto] aubergine
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 417
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

I wanted to post something but I can't make a correct sentence so I have to sleep

I hope I can wake up later

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Hally you say Porscha is TMied villager by Vivax?

Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:17 pm Hally you say Porscha is TMied villager by Vivax?
that’s what it looks like but again, it’s thin and i don’t really put much stock into spew reads in the first place

just figured i’d explain it in case people care
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

oh, before i go

if anyone has a strong read on iawy in either direction, can you ping me and explain why?

i have him as more likely v rn but i’m not really confident in it

alright, bye
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 299
Aka: Iawy

Post by Inawordyes »

Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:13 pm anyway, seems like we’re just gonna autopilot to schia today and i don’t really have anything else to add so i’m just gonna do other stuff

ping me if you want my take on something

[VOTE: schiavetto] aubergine
@Hally Hi yes hello

Why have you ‘resigned’ yourself to autopiloting Schia? I feel like this is an extremely confusing take considering you were very gung-ho for not chopping Schia earlier while I was on the “we need to kill Schia right this second” train, but now that I’m exploring other options and not autopiloting you choose now to switch places with me, but it’s a whiplash face-heel turn that came completely out of nowhere with no buildup
:omg:
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:28 pm oh, before i go

if anyone has a strong read on iawy in either direction, can you ping me and explain why?

i have him as more likely v rn but i’m not really confident in it

alright, bye
Lowkey curious about this as well
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Hey Wilgy, can you explain why you think Lumi/Pyxxy/Porscha are mafia if they’re players
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

@Inawordyes i explained here
Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:11 am
Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:07 am if nanook’s NPC claim is true i’m missing another player

7 town, 3 wolf, 5 npc

Players:
DeZees
DrWilg
Hally
Inawy
illario
Michelle
Neon
Porscha

Unsorted (2 players here):
Lumi
Manny
pyxxy
Schia
Ricochet
Nanook

Confirmed NPC if illario is a player:
Jack
honestly at this point i’m wondering if we should kill schia because if the standing player claims are all true there could be multiple wolves in here:

Lumi
Manny
pyxxy
Schia
Ricochet
Nanook

which would explain why they’re so hard to find

maybe we do need to let the purge clear all the NPC’s out and then kill the remainder
Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:35 am ftr i didn’t actually care THAT much about opposing a schia lunch today when i was arguing with lumi earlier

i just know from experience that when the lunch is set so early in the day everyone always kinda mails it in and it makes the day much less valuable for solving

keeping the pressure on the active wolves by having the threat of the lunch hanging over them is important, and we could always have opted for schia as a last resort if we didn’t feel good about anything at the end

but that only really matters if there’s active wolves in the player claims to pressure, and with nook rescinding his player claim it seems like there may only be one at most in the player claims with the rest hiding in the NPCs, so it’s not as important

i would still like to not just spend the day waiting for the purge but it’s definitely more tempting now lol
not sure what’s hard to follow? nanook rescinded his player claim so we’re now missing 2 players who haven’t claimed, which increases the odds schia is a wolf and makes hunting for active wolves less important cuz there’s probably one at most
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:42 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:33 pm Man, I keep trying to read the past 6 pages to see what happened leading up to the Falcon yeet. Can't focus for shit today though.

Nut being modkilled and the Falcon yeet got me pretty discouraged tbh.

What's the current VC and discussion?

Why the hell is Falcon gone when we have both Schia and Pyxxy still? Hell, even Nook still being around is frightening.
I would be interested in your analysis of the falcon wagon and why it reemerged + won.

Ex: do you think it was scum motivated or just town mistakes? Do you think there's scum on the wagon?
@DrWilgy I think I posted this right when you left the thread so here's a tag for when you have time again
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:10 pm @Inawordyes i explained here
Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:11 am
Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:07 am if nanook’s NPC claim is true i’m missing another player

7 town, 3 wolf, 5 npc

Players:
DeZees
DrWilg
Hally
Inawy
illario
Michelle
Neon
Porscha

Unsorted (2 players here):
Lumi
Manny
pyxxy
Schia
Ricochet
Nanook

Confirmed NPC if illario is a player:
Jack
honestly at this point i’m wondering if we should kill schia because if the standing player claims are all true there could be multiple wolves in here:

Lumi
Manny
pyxxy
Schia
Ricochet
Nanook

which would explain why they’re so hard to find

maybe we do need to let the purge clear all the NPC’s out and then kill the remainder
Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:35 am ftr i didn’t actually care THAT much about opposing a schia lunch today when i was arguing with lumi earlier

i just know from experience that when the lunch is set so early in the day everyone always kinda mails it in and it makes the day much less valuable for solving

keeping the pressure on the active wolves by having the threat of the lunch hanging over them is important, and we could always have opted for schia as a last resort if we didn’t feel good about anything at the end

but that only really matters if there’s active wolves in the player claims to pressure, and with nook rescinding his player claim it seems like there may only be one at most in the player claims with the rest hiding in the NPCs, so it’s not as important

i would still like to not just spend the day waiting for the purge but it’s definitely more tempting now lol
not sure what’s hard to follow? nanook rescinded his player claim so we’re now missing 2 players who haven’t claimed, which increases the odds schia is a wolf and makes hunting for active wolves less important cuz there’s probably one at most
I remember those posts, but they were interspersed during the “I don’t want to chop Schia” period, so I didn’t cannot them with the vote in the now
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 378
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Inawordyes wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:59 am
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:15 am
Manny wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:57 am
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:54 am You've been wrong for 4 days so
I think if you are town you are gonna get misslynched eventually, might aswell get it over with it quicker. If you are scum its a W, i also dont remember anything pro-town or townie u've done this game so not like i seem much reason for u to *not* be scum
I'm not gonna lay over and die because my misexe is game losing.

And if you are all so blinded by my activity and can't look at my play and let me show you my town than that's on you not me.

Town has been wrong on people who were not participating being woofs *coughfalconcough* so like maybe work with me.
This quote here I think is a good example of the issues I have with Neon. The impetus is not on us to ‘let you show us your town’, that falls entirely upon you. The more you defend yourself instead of moving past it - and then blaming everybody else for you getting defensive as if it’s our fault that you’re staying in that space - the longer you delay this supposed revelation, which only causes people to scumread you harder and assumedly you also get even more defensive
Nah fam the impetus is on you to actually have an open mind and frankly nobody does and nothing I do will be good enough.

I'll defend myself all I want it's fucking bullshit that everyone is acting like defending yourself makes you less towny lol. You can kill me and flip another town and than blame me for it post game.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Jesus this thread is deader than the 3 month old lasagne in my fridge

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

there’s plenty of stuff to engage with today if you or anyone else wants

i’ve posted like 100 times today and i’m not gonna keep clogging the thread when i don’t have anything else to add and the people i actually want to see post so i can solve them aren’t doing anything

but i’m down to talk about something if there’s something you want to talk about
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

honestly if we are actually in a world where like schia and rico are wolves (or villagers) i don’t really care what happens

hard to give a shit when so many people don’t play the game they signed up for
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 259
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they/them
Aka: Luminous

Post by Lumi »

Day 7 Vote Count
SoD: #7749 EoD: #0

schiavetto (5): Lumi (35), Manny (57), DeeZees (4), DrWilgy (7), Hally (98)
Not Voting (3): MacDougall (3), Jackofhearts2005 (17), ilario (3)
neon (3): Michelle (80), pyxxy (7), NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (7)
unvote (1): Inawordyes (37)
nanookthegreatandfearsome (1): Ricochet (5)
deezees (1): Neon (63)
michelle (1): Porscha (2)
☆Princess Abigail☆

Hi Lumi 👋

ImageImage

Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:46 pm
I think if you are town you are gonna get misslynched eventually, might aswell get it over with it quicker. If you are scum its a W, i also dont remember anything pro-town or townie u've done this game so not like i seem much reason for u to *not* be scum

And if you are all so blinded by my activity and can't look at my play and let me show you my town than that's on you not me.

Town has been wrong on people who were not participating being woofs *coughfalconcough* so like maybe work with me.
This quote here I think is a good example of the issues I have with Neon. The impetus is not on us to ‘let you show us your town’, that falls entirely upon you. The more you defend yourself instead of moving past it - and then blaming everybody else for you getting defensive as if it’s our fault that you’re staying in that space - the longer you delay this supposed revelation, which only causes people to scumread you harder and assumedly you also get even more defensive
Nah fam the impetus is on you to actually have an open mind and frankly nobody does and nothing I do will be good enough.

I'll defend myself all I want it's fucking bullshit that everyone is acting like defending yourself makes you less towny lol. You can kill me and flip another town and than blame me for it post game.
No, Mafia is an “everybody is guilty until proven innocent” game, and the only way you’re proven innocent is when you’re dead, mechanically confirmed, or the game ends. Everybody is a suspect, everybody gets pushed and poked and prodded, and everybody has to pull their own weight or they’re going to get more sus, more pushes, more pokes, and more prods

I don’t care that you defend yourself, we all do. But all you’ve done today so far is defend yourself and then complain that you’re being pushed. See beyond your own walls, take a step back, stop focusing on yourself and being indignant about being pushed at, and move yourself out of this corner you’re backed into

Like Hally said, there’s plenty that’s gone on just today, but there’s also plenty that’s gone on on the game in general. Look into literally anything and give your thoughts, who cares what anybody else thinks about you? If you’re town, what we think doesn’t matter, so move on, ignore the complaints, and change the prevailing winds

If you’re not town, by all means continue to dig this hole. You’ll be the one lying 6 feet under in it at EoD. The choice is yours
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

I mean that with the least amount of negativity possible to convey in a toneless string of text
☆Princess Abigail☆

Inawordyes wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:55 pm

No, Mafia is an “everybody is guilty until proven innocent” game, and the only way you’re proven innocent is when you’re dead, mechanically confirmed, or the game ends. Everybody is a suspect, everybody gets pushed and poked and prodded, and everybody has to pull their own weight or they’re going to get more sus, more pushes, more pokes, and more prods

I don’t care that you defend yourself, we all do. But all you’ve done today so far is defend yourself and then complain that you’re being pushed. See beyond your own walls, take a step back, stop focusing on yourself and being indignant about being pushed at, and move yourself out of this corner you’re backed into

Like Hally said, there’s plenty that’s gone on just today, but there’s also plenty that’s gone on on the game in general. Look into literally anything and give your thoughts, who cares what anybody else thinks about you? If you’re town, what we think doesn’t matter, so move on, ignore the complaints, and change the prevailing winds

If you’re not town, by all means continue to dig this hole. You’ll be the one lying 6 feet under in it at EoD. The choice is yours
I disagree with this on so many levels

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Usual disclaimer that I'm bad at reads + an NPC

Re-read last ~2 hours of D5 + a bunch of older stuff.

I don't suspect any bussing on the Vivax wagon. Wagons were just too much in flux at EOD.

This makes me want to clear DrWigly/Michelle. I consider Lumi to be NPC.

Older stuff included Vivax ISO + Vivax/Neon interactions.

I think we've done a great job of gassing the Neon wagon, just like we gassed the IAWY wagon yesterday. Some of y'all have already moved on. So I will too. Let's not return to it.

my reads

DeeZees - Town, for Vivax interactions and D2 vote movement
DrWilgy - Town, I don't feel the thread pull that I felt in Hot Fuzz + voted Vivax
Hally - ?????, feel like I've been glazing over this slot the whole game
ilario - Town, unCC'd claim (although it's possible CC happens after the NPC singularity)
Inawordyes - ?????, but I want to believe that EOD D5 falcon stuff was honest townie behavior
Jackofhearts2005 - NPC, trolling (chaotic good ;) )
Lumi - NPC, hardclaimed from D1
Manny - NPC, hardclaimed from D1
Michelle - Town, for voting Vivax + context (viewtopic.php?p=998553#p998553)
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - NPC, claimed NPC for no logical reason, not sure I believe it and would advocate for turboing if still alive tomorrow
Neon - Town, for how Vivax treated her slot
Porscha - Town, AtE convinced me
Ricochet - ?????, POE and not sure how to handle the gimmick
Schiavetto - NPC, trolling

(I'm an NPC)

Ugh I really just hate calling anyone scummy, I think that's my biggest weakness.

This is one (1) too many NPCs. My guess is one (1) scum in Jack/Nanook/Schia.

My vote ain't shit but I would actually strongly push for Nanook being the DK if we're resigned to NPC hunting.

The Nutella tunnel into kinda being mean about it felt weird
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:56 am
Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:54 am nook are you hard claiming npc?
Yeah
Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:54 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:51 am I mean you shouldn't feel bad about voting someone that got herself modkilled lol
But you should feel bad for voting a villager

I am happy if you are not here tomorow because your votes landed only on villagers iirc
Naw, she was lowkey toxic and got herself modkilled lol, zero regret voting for that

To be clear i think she's usually awesome, everyone has off games, just not gonna feel bad about having voted her 🤷‍♀️
Personally I was also unhappy that Nutella decided that getting modkilled was a cool thing to do but given she didn't want to be a player in the first place, I can sympathize with it.

Calling her toxic and then using that to defend your own vote on Nutella when nobody even asked? Weird.

Nanook ISO for the curious - search.php?author_id=665&t=2451

Look at how Jack made posts noting how Nutella nailed his Porscha read as bs. Quite honorable, even without the comparison.

Schia has been doing the 5 post bit since D1, something something rent-free.

[VOTE: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME] aubergine
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:21 am Usual disclaimer that I'm bad at reads + an NPC

Re-read last ~2 hours of D5 + a bunch of older stuff.

I don't suspect any bussing on the Vivax wagon. Wagons were just too much in flux at EOD.

This makes me want to clear DrWigly/Michelle. I consider Lumi to be NPC.

Older stuff included Vivax ISO + Vivax/Neon interactions.

I think we've done a great job of gassing the Neon wagon, just like we gassed the IAWY wagon yesterday. Some of y'all have already moved on. So I will too. Let's not return to it.

my reads

DeeZees - Town, for Vivax interactions and D2 vote movement
DrWilgy - Town, I don't feel the thread pull that I felt in Hot Fuzz + voted Vivax
Hally - ?????, feel like I've been glazing over this slot the whole game
ilario - Town, unCC'd claim (although it's possible CC happens after the NPC singularity)
Inawordyes - ?????, but I want to believe that EOD D5 falcon stuff was honest townie behavior
Jackofhearts2005 - NPC, trolling (chaotic good ;) )
Lumi - NPC, hardclaimed from D1
Manny - NPC, hardclaimed from D1
Michelle - Town, for voting Vivax + context (viewtopic.php?p=998553#p998553)
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - NPC, claimed NPC for no logical reason, not sure I believe it and would advocate for turboing if still alive tomorrow
Neon - Town, for how Vivax treated her slot
Porscha - Town, AtE convinced me
Ricochet - ?????, POE and not sure how to handle the gimmick
Schiavetto - NPC, trolling

(I'm an NPC)

Ugh I really just hate calling anyone scummy, I think that's my biggest weakness.

This is one (1) too many NPCs. My guess is one (1) scum in Jack/Nanook/Schia.

My vote ain't shit but I would actually strongly push for Nanook being the DK if we're resigned to NPC hunting.

The Nutella tunnel into kinda being mean about it felt weird
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:56 am
Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:54 am nook are you hard claiming npc?
Yeah
Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:54 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:51 am I mean you shouldn't feel bad about voting someone that got herself modkilled lol
But you should feel bad for voting a villager

I am happy if you are not here tomorow because your votes landed only on villagers iirc
Naw, she was lowkey toxic and got herself modkilled lol, zero regret voting for that

To be clear i think she's usually awesome, everyone has off games, just not gonna feel bad about having voted her 🤷‍♀️
Personally I was also unhappy that Nutella decided that getting modkilled was a cool thing to do but given she didn't want to be a player in the first place, I can sympathize with it.

Calling her toxic and then using that to defend your own vote on Nutella when nobody even asked? Weird.

Nanook ISO for the curious - search.php?author_id=665&t=2451

Look at how Jack made posts noting how Nutella nailed his Porscha read as bs. Quite honorable, even without the comparison.

Schia has been doing the 5 post bit since D1, something something rent-free.

[VOTE: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME] aubergine
I don't think anything j said about her was out of line, it certainly wasn't meant to be mean spirited

If it hurt her feelings she can tell me in post and ill apologize
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Also claiming npc as npc today is strictly townsided if you're trying to town side, which I largely have been in the limited amount of attention I've paid to this game (basically just treating it as a cold read exercise)
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I think you're conflating stating something matter of factly and being mean-spirited, which tbf is reasonable to do in a text medium
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Pyxxy, Nanok was just being himself all the game.

He is not silly to claim NPC as player when the lie lives so short so I we don't chop Nanook.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:03 pm

What exactly is wrong in what Iawy said?

ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 119
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 2 Ends 10am Dec 8 to GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by ilario »

Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:58 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:27 am
Vivax wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:32 pm [VOTE: DeeZees] aubergine

Guy sitting to my left literally started meowing yesterday.
He never meowed before.
Maybe cause of who was sitting in front of him, or cause I was contaminating his head. Or someone else perhaps.

Either way, ignorance is bliss and bliss sucks
That's after Zeus votes Vivax probably.

Letting it here until I find more AI evidence
This one Ilario
i see what u mean @Michelle @Hally

i can perhaps see that being theatre. idk its hard for me to say much going through his iso because i lack context of who and what his posts are about. they dont really scream out villager to be but also its hard for me to say if that makes him wolf. i dont like him saying the vivax thing is clearing for him because hes a filthy busser quite often. since i lack a lot of context behind his posts, i would probs just read him off poe, if you believe everyone else is townier then i dont have any strong objections against him being in the poe
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

DeeZees wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:19 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:09 pm
DeeZees wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:57 am
Manny wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:35 am Day 7 Vote Count
SoD: #7748 EoD: #0

Not Voting (4): MacDougall (3), Jackofhearts2005 (13), Ricochet (1), ilario (1)
schiavetto (3): Lumi (35), Inawordyes (8), Manny (50)
neon (3): Michelle (57), pyxxy (5), NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (7)
deezees (2): Neon (54), Hally (82)
ahhh ppl are trying to kill me ahhhh
What do you think about them?
might be wolves :llama:

but I think I should be cleared by:
- vivax back and forth
- complete lack of involvement in game
- towny posting
- gimmick

not my wolf game yooooooo
the second one is the only point that i would kinda agree with? he usually does care in his wolf rands. vivax back and forth i cant comment on as i havent seen vivax posts and idk if he likes to threatre, gimmick ive never seen him do as either alignment so its nai, towny posting is debatable lol. ig he has nk's going in his favour? alota the nk targets are people dz wouldnt be thtreaned by, so if hes a wolf hes had not much input in wolf chat. i also think he probs kills more over seanzie even if seanzie was more active
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Also lols I thought the holster was one shot, somebody said in the thread it was so I believed them lmao. In hindsight I woulda used my ability if I didn’t think it was one shot
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

The deleter *
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Ok then, if we can clear Zeus based on logic, his SR on Pyxxy is real

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

ilario wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:00 amThe deleter *
I found out is good to read the OP when this game started :goofp:

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:24 am
ilario wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:00 amThe deleter *
I found out is good to read the OP when this game started :goofp:
haha well after that person said it in thread i checked this and i interpreted this as one-shot

viewtopic.php?t=2447

"once per game"
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

but now i realise the OP says every night , whoops lol
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

if i dont get nkd for some reason i will put in effort to solve tomorrow after the purge, for today i shall sheep @Michelle
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by DeeZees »

ilario wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:15 am if i dont get nkd for some reason i will put in effort to solve tomorrow after the purge, for today i shall sheep @Michelle
Same.

@ilario who we voting for
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by DeeZees »

Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:23 am Ok then, if we can clear Zeus based on logic, his SR on Pyxxy is real
yes fr!
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:03 pm

Good

Do something about it then
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Zeus what about Neon?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

ilario wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:15 am if i dont get nkd for some reason i will put in effort to solve tomorrow after the purge, for today i shall sheep @Michelle
Sweet dreams Illario!
DeeZees wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:24 am
Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:23 am Ok then, if we can clear Zeus based on logic, his SR on Pyxxy is real
yes fr!
Idk what fr means but let's talk about everyone if you have time.
Firstly, do you agree with my top TRs?

Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:05 pmHi Lumi 👋
Hi Neon :blue_heart:
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

Day 7 Vote Count
SoD: #7749 EoD: #0

schiavetto (5): Lumi (37), Manny (57), DeeZees (6), DrWilgy (7), Hally (98)
Not Voting (3): MacDougall (3), Jackofhearts2005 (17), ilario (10)
nanookthegreatandfearsome (2): Ricochet (5), pyxxy (8)
neon (2): Michelle (86), NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (10)
unvote (1): Inawordyes (40)
deezees (1): Neon (65)
michelle (1): Porscha (2)

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”