Post by MacDougall »

Memory
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 434

Re: Cartomancy [Day 1]

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:34 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:09 pm Here's the patented Mac rub.

A lot of people are less playing mafia with a town process and more throwing out thought bubbles and have perspectives that make my lip curl up and make me wish they were playing a different mafia game I'm not in. I begrudge nobody for suspecting or hating the play of these folks.

Wilgy
Jack
Neon
Tutuu
Seanzie
Falcon
Creature

Then there are people who are just like ... not doing much of anything and aren't really redeemable but for whatever reason it seems like there's a moratorium on suspecting them.

Roxy
Finger
Kate

Then there are some players who aren't doing much but they kinda town.

Bereft
Porscha
Dennis

And then there's everyone else. We shall call them "folks who appear to be playing a game of mafia and not a game of scrabble". I like all of them and if you are voting them ur a nerd.

If your name is in the top group and you are town please have a strong coffee, freshly evaluate the game and make some posts that are designed purposefully to be read and understood by a belligerent old townie person so I can stop hating your existence.

Thanks.
Alison (she/her)
Baudib1 (he/him)
lucy (she/her)
RondoDimBuckle (any/Rondo)
sig (he/him)
staypositivefriend (she/her)

This is the list of people you have as ""folks who appear to be playing a game of mafia and not a game of scrabble". I like all of them and if you are voting them ur a nerd."?

Tell me about Rondo.
Hes probably capable of going in both lists tbh. I kept him out of it based entirely off the fact that I feel like he is genuine in his solving from what stuck out in my mind.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 34

Post by Spacedaisy »

Spacedaisy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:26 pm A couple points I feel I should clarify.

Ties will be resolved in favor of the mafia.

There will be no hammers except possibly in a final situation. I will let you know at that time if we will be using a hammer.
Edit to clarify:
Ties will be resolved in favor of the mafia, when there is no mechanical benefit to the mafia for either option, the results will be randomized.

Apologies guys for all the edits, this is the first time I've tried using such a mechanic.

Also, I was preparing my cards for the night and I realized there was a typo in the Hanged Man card that I have now fixed. Previously it read "They cannot vote but they cannot draw a new card." This was supposed to read, "They can vote, but they cannot draw another card." It has been corrected.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 167

Post by sig »

So the tie news isn’t great, having said that I think one of these three wagons are definitely mafia. We just have to consolidate a bit more on which it is
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 167

Post by sig »

I like both the Alison and creature votes but would prefer Allison I think. We still have 24ish hours tjough so no rush
ImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 155

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:10 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:07 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:45 am
Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:05 am I agree with SPF that this is a super unexciting game so far. I am just gonna vote the easiest wolf to catch and try to break the game open with associatives.

[VOTE: Kate] aubergine
??? I think I've made 2 posts. Why are you looking at me?
This is an outing reaction by the way. This is literally a wolf asking "why me?" This is someone who doesn't understand how they've been caught off 2 posts.

I would dayvig this if I had a gun.
Agreed, tho I didn't find Kate sus until that reaction
+1 but also my opinion comes with the caveat that I would still like to see some actual posts from kate regardless so I can comfortably feel like I'm able to assess her from content as well
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

sig wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:07 am I like both the Alison and creature votes but would prefer Allison I think. We still have 24ish hours tjough so no rush
who are the mafia on each wagon?

Alison: sig, Dennis, Jackofhearts2005, Neon
Baudib1: tutuu, Seanzie, falcon45ca
Creature: RondoDimBuckle, lucy, MacDougall, staypositivefriend

Minor Wagons: Bereft, Baudib1, Creature, Alison, Wilgy

No Voters: fingersplints, Kate, Porscha, Roxy
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Baudib1
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Baudib1 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:23 am
sig wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:07 am I like both the Alison and creature votes but would prefer Allison I think. We still have 24ish hours tjough so no rush
who are the mafia on each wagon?

Alison: sig, Dennis, Jackofhearts2005, Neon
Baudib1: tutuu, Seanzie, falcon45ca
Creature: RondoDimBuckle, lucy, MacDougall, staypositivefriend

Minor Wagons: Bereft, Baudib1, Creature, Alison, Wilgy

No Voters: fingersplints, Kate, Porscha, Roxy
The Alison wagon is sketchy AF.
Alison
Posts in topic: 127
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

I am back. lucy reminded me my posts are limited so I'll try to be more economical with them.

I think Dennis, sig, and falcon are all town.

Roxy's tilting is not town-indicative. You can certainly believe it is NAI if you want (I don't, the contradictions were convenient) but townreading someone who has documented temper issues (lucy had to talk with them about keeping cool in mafia games apparently) for blowing their top is silly.

Kate has done exactly what I said she would do and slid by without scrutiny. Everyone seems to POE her but nobody seems to want to pull the trigger.

I see SPF's case on Creature. I do not get any bad vibes from him personally but I think her points make sense. I am still more convinced on Roxy/Jack/Kate though.

Don't have any strong takes otherwise. Can elaborate reads if requested.

Guaranteed at least 1 mafia on me - case is nonsense and has been shot down by IC lucy, SPF and Mac. In normal circumstances that would mean the wagon disintegrates. That it has not suggests foul play. Jack is my top suspect there, Neon #2.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Baudib1
Stool Pigeon

Post by Baudib1 »

Alison wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:22 am I am back. lucy reminded me my posts are limited so I'll try to be more economical with them.

I think Dennis, sig, and falcon are all town.

Roxy's tilting is not town-indicative. You can certainly believe it is NAI if you want (I don't, the contradictions were convenient) but townreading someone who has documented temper issues (lucy had to talk with them about keeping cool in mafia games apparently) for blowing their top is silly.

Kate has done exactly what I said she would do and slid by without scrutiny. Everyone seems to POE her but nobody seems to want to pull the trigger.

I see SPF's case on Creature. I do not get any bad vibes from him personally but I think her points make sense. I am still more convinced on Roxy/Jack/Kate though.

Don't have any strong takes otherwise. Can elaborate reads if requested.

Guaranteed at least 1 mafia on me - case is nonsense and has been shot down by IC lucy, SPF and Mac. In normal circumstances that would mean the wagon disintegrates. That it has not suggests foul play. Jack is my top suspect there, Neon #2.
Let’s consolidate on Jack. I get the meta arguments for Creature being mafia but no one can realistically defend Jack’s play or his push on you.
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 317

Post by staypositivefriend »

does anyone wanna talk about anything w/me
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I want Alison to dive deeper into a Creature read
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 232

Post by DrWilgy »

Hello, good evening.

Just checking in as I haven't really read since I left earlier, just did some quick skimming.

@lucy, you advised people off Alison and onto me. Why me in particular? I don't think I saw the reason if it was given.

@MacDougall what's your read on Neon? How about Falcon? Why?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:17 pm Alison

Voters: sig, Dennis, Jackofhearts2005, Neon

This wagon is so bad we could prob nuke everyone in it
You could do that. It would be a horrible idea but you could certainly do it.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:20 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:42 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:31 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:30 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:22 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:28 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:09 pm

Sell me on it. What is making you feel that way?
I'm not much of a seller gotta be honest I don't really like making scum cases.

I feel like they are treating each other with kid gloves they are interacting and iirc Mac has a scum read on Alison but he's barely getting into it. I'm used to Alison and Mac at least making some noise when they play together it's like a neutered version of what I'd expect
Your expectations of me are misaligned with the reality of me.
Wouldn't be the first time I've been wrong. What should I be looking for?
Genuine solving.
What if I didn't feel like there was genuineness to your solving until recently?

Or like... much solving at all.
I would say you'd be wrong and also suspicious for being so blatantly wrong on point 2.
Intriguing. Because that's how I felt until recently.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:46 am Hello, good evening.

Just checking in as I haven't really read since I left earlier, just did some quick skimming.

@lucy, you advised people off Alison and onto me. Why me in particular? I don't think I saw the reason if it was given.

@MacDougall what's your read on Neon? How about Falcon? Why?
Why do you ask?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

if neon posts again without talking to me or engaging with me im just going to assume she's mafia treating me in bad faith just like she did in the invitational game
☆Princess Abigail☆

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:52 pm i would appreciate if anyone could engage with any of those reads because im a little #lost right now (lost wolf soft)
I only read my paragraph because my brain will die if I try to read the rest.

I dunno I feel like I tried to engage you on your boredom and mostly came to a position of understanding that it was a difference in styles no?

I realize we haven't real timed much or anything I would love to do that but by the time I catch up is like 2 am or I need to go to bed most days. I'll be on and off periodically throughout the night while working if you want me to look at a specific read in this list I can do that or if you wanna talk about anything else I'll engage when I catch up.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Baudib1 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:53 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:50 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:49 pm Alison, Creature, Rondo, Baudi, Wilgy

That's been the pretty consistent wagons thus far this RD. Baudi thinks these are spectacularly bad...despite SR Wilgy for sure, and certainly shading Rondo...that's 2/5 he should have no issue w/ flipping, yet he acts like we've got spectacularly bad wagons.

I don't see how a town thinks like this
Really, 2/4 wagons, cuz I'm sure he doesn't want his own flip.

Half the wagons are for players he's been shading or outright SR...I don't see that as a Town mindset at all
Bruh u cannot get me lynched.

First off it was me Creature and Alison and the town Oracle said she wanted to nuke the wagons so if you don’t think it can be a town POV take it up with our PR. Wilgy became a wagon because Lucy asked for it.
You know PRs can be wrong right?

ImageImage

staypositivefriend
Hitman

okay nice x-post

neon i think the main thing im interested in hearing from u right now is just the strongest reads u have in either direction
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:20 am Current leans

@Alison wolf === saved the best for last so you should probably be reading this bottom up (Except for Sig who I am saving for last last). Trying to look for charitable things: Dont hate the kate vote. Dont disagree with the Lucy suss atm. Probably just going to trust Alison on tutuu being town. I think I figured out why Alison is ignoring me: Post 197 outs me as town in the events that Kate flips wolf.
@Baudib1 (I had this wolf but after isoing) town === equity with sig (anyone else think that post 21 is a weird one?) probably town for wanting to off my slot with this player list and clearly has no TMI on who I am and level 0 solving. Not sure if I am confbiasing myself but post 144 is more towny as well. Apparently knows Mac so maybe I shouldnt give them so many town points.
@Bereft dunno (GTH town?) === what is porschas most wolfy post?
@Creature dunno (GTH town) === what is sigs most towny post? (anyone can answer this as well)
@Dennis town === falcon equity and sig equity maybe / Why are you wishy washing on Kate. Make a read, town or wolf? Why not voting for lucy or Neon? Why havent you voted yet?
@DrWilgy dunno (GTH no fucking content)
@falcon45ca town === Why is Bereft Mafia? (anyone can answer this one if they want)
@fingersplints dunno (GTH no fucking content) === splint some fingers
@Jackofhearts2005 wwe (GTH John Cena) === I will place you in a tomb stone hold if you dont post soon
@Kate dunno (GTH wolf) === You t hink I am town, you say my opening is identical to my 'town play' you have seen me open up saying almost nothing, you have seen me town try hard and you have seen me chaos post. How am I in any meta that isnt replicable as a wolf and just town?
@lucy towolf (GTH wolf) === Did you actually care if I ranked the people above or below the line? Why did you give up when I said no? Where is the tryharding? Possibly outed, need more data
@MacDougall town === Can you articulate why you went to ? reading me and then back to town?
@Neon maybe town === You think Mac's read on me is real? Does that mean you town read me or you think Mac town reads me? Why do you or dont you agree with it?
@Porscha town === post 204 which part are you referring to specifically? (Equity with falcon but probably just town) And what do you mean by post 61? If you town read me can you please articulate why?
@RondoDimBuckle IC af === lol my own iso
@Roxy dunno (GTH one post? town)
@Seanzie town == You scum read me on the 'fake' entrance. What if I told you that I do that as town? You can ask Kate
@sig wolf? (GTH Wolf) === Why did you try to undermine my Mac town read? Why are you defending Falcon? Why are you giving me a day 1 pass in a game about suspicion and deceit? What specifically do you like about Sean / Baud's post? When do you plan on doing any actual solving?
@staypositivefriend dunno (GTH wolf) === you have made zero posts towards me and I have been one of the most active in the game. Why? I would like to hear more about post 153? please explain.
@tutuu towolf (GTH town but I may be pocketed, can be wolf with sig or creature, tripple rule of three in post 142 and I dont like her calling me an easy town read could be TMI but she might just think she can read me easy) === You have me as town last I checked

===== read bottom up (except sig last) ==== ^
===== read top to bottom ==== v

What do you read me as and why?

Also I do not believe everyone who was "bored" after my bored post was genuine, maybe 1 wolf

I was going to drop a quick read list, then I started ISOing people I hadnt seen post and I figured while I was at it I may as well ruin my sleep schedule and hate myself in the morning and do a full ISO sweep of the game

and

while I am at it put a huge target on my back by placing a kill list

(A) Kate > (B) Sig > (C) Lucy > (D)(One of Alison/Mac)

A - if kate flips wolf, analyse spew (or lack of and continue with kill list)
B - if Sig flips wolf, analyse spew (or lack of and continue with kill list)
C - if lucy flips wolf, anal- win the game

A - if kate flips town > kill counter wagon and so on till finding wolf and then kill most towny player day 4 if 3 consecutive non wolf hits (Hence D. Mac/Alison)
B - as above but +1 day
C - as above but +2 days

Or you can ignore all of this Im not your mum
if you havent responded to this post please do. You know who you are
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Baudib1
Stool Pigeon

Post by Baudib1 »

Neon wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:23 am
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:49 pm Alison, Creature, Rondo, Baudi, Wilgy

That's been the pretty consistent wagons thus far this RD. Baudi thinks these are spectacularly bad...despite SR Wilgy for sure, and certainly shading Rondo...that's 2/5 he should have no issue w/ flipping, yet he acts like we've got spectacularly bad wagons.

Half the wagons are for players he's been shading or outright SR...I don't see that as a Town mindset at all

First off it was me Creature and Alison and the town Oracle said she wanted to nuke the wagons so if you don’t think it can be a town POV take it up with our PR. Wilgy became a wagon because Lucy asked for it.

Ooooh nice, a bonafide wolfy post.

This exchange is about me saying that the wagons (me, Creature, Alison) with 3+ votes were bad and Falcon saying he doesn't see it as a town mindset, and me pointing out that the assertion came from Lucy (IC), which proves it is indeed a town mindset.
So your takeaway from that exchange is to double down and try to discredit me and Lucy and not to agree that Falcon's "i don't see that as a town mindset at all" is not provably false?Interesting.

Neon is wolfy for this ^ post and her vote on Alison.

Jack is an obvwolf for posting 100% nonsense and trolls and wolfily pushing Alison, which makes me think Alison is probably at least partially correct in pushing Kate/Roxy.

Wilgy is an obvwolf for asking pointless questions and adding zero original thought to the thread.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:09 pm Here's the patented Mac rub.

A lot of people are less playing mafia with a town process and more throwing out thought bubbles and have perspectives that make my lip curl up and make me wish they were playing a different mafia game I'm not in. I begrudge nobody for suspecting or hating the play of these folks.

Wilgy
Jack
Neon
Tutuu
Seanzie
Falcon
Creature

Then there are people who are just like ... not doing much of anything and aren't really redeemable but for whatever reason it seems like there's a moratorium on suspecting them.

Roxy
Finger
Kate

Then there are some players who aren't doing much but they kinda town.

Bereft
Porscha
Dennis

And then there's everyone else. We shall call them "folks who appear to be playing a game of mafia and not a game of scrabble". I like all of them and if you are voting them ur a nerd.

If your name is in the top group and you are town please have a strong coffee, freshly evaluate the game and make some posts that are designed purposefully to be read and understood by a belligerent old townie person so I can stop hating your existence.

Thanks.
I don't think I'm playing particularly different from any other FM I've ever played so why is it bothering you so much this game compared to any other?

Or am I wrong and I'm playing different?

ImageImage

Baudib1
Stool Pigeon

Post by Baudib1 »

Oh and Rondo can be town because I think the way he handled the not-unclaiming Oracle un'cc was actually pretty towny if you're an experienced player, and that's probably a bad reason but I think it makes sense.

I kinda want Mac, Lucy, SPF and Alison to get on the same page and lead the town and then I'll convince them to vote for Jack.
☆Princess Abigail☆

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:22 am if neon posts again without talking to me or engaging with me im just going to assume she's mafia treating me in bad faith just like she did in the invitational game
Well that would be a very bad idea since the way I play mafia during my catch Ups doesn't change based on alignment.

ImageImage

tutuu
Posts in topic: 471

Post by tutuu »

Hi good morning can i ask for ur guys' workflow when u play on syndicate like for instance rn if i wanna go back to catch up i need to manually find it. It dont take me there automatically. Was there a way to automatically put me to the last unread post and not end of thread?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:16 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:10 pm I keep thinking there are 4 mafia but trying to remember there are 5. Quite a lot. I wonder how many ive wrongly townread already. Lol if all 5
also i know it's a very stupid and level 0 tell but i think this post is probably town indicative because whenever someone expresses confusion about how many wolves they are, theyre town roughly 80% of the time. it's a tell that wolves usually don't think to make bcuz u have to yield ur TMI kind of weirdly to come up with that type of thought as a wolf
what... does that mean? how does a wolf have to yield their tmi in a weird way? like are you saying "wolves struggle with it cuz of tmi to the extent that a wolf isn't likely to think of it"?? I don't know wth you are trying to say lol can you please reiterate
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
☆Princess Abigail☆

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:24 am okay nice x-post

neon i think the main thing im interested in hearing from u right now is just the strongest reads u have in either direction
The fact that I happened to be on a post from you at the time you said that is both ironic and a coincidence but hey I'll take it.

My way of finding scum is weird but sure.

I don't actually have a strong TR at this point outside of Lucy which is weird and frustrating in that my style is to find town and work down from there to find scum. So I'm in a weird position where I'm working out of a position of discomfort in juxtaposition to how I'd prefer to play the game.

My strongest SR right now I think is Alison/Mac I just think they've been treating people poorly for bad reasons and are digging in their heels in a way that feels less like trying to solve the game and more like trying to make people look bad for things that aren't really that bad.

ImageImage

staypositivefriend
Hitman

a wolf needs to jump through more mental hoops than a villager does to make a post that expresses confusion over the number of mafia in the game

this is because the wolves are playing with perfect information, and it is harder for someone playing from a position of perfect information to think about faking a towntell like that, even if most wolves are capable of doing it

it's an occams razor type thing. the answer that requires the least amount of assumptions is the most likely to be true. the answer that requires the least number of assumptions in the type of post that tutuu made is that tutuu is a villager
☆Princess Abigail☆

Baudib1 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:33 am

This exchange is about me saying that the wagons (me, Creature, Alison) with 3+ votes were bad and Falcon saying he doesn't see it as a town mindset, and me pointing out that the assertion came from Lucy (IC), which proves it is indeed a town mindset.
So your takeaway from that exchange is to double down and try to discredit me and Lucy and not to agree that Falcon's "i don't see that as a town mindset at all" is not provably false?Interesting.

Jack is an obvwolf for posting 100% nonsense and trolls and wolfily pushing Alison, which makes me think Alison is probably at least partially correct in pushing Kate/Roxy.

Wilgy is an obvwolf for asking pointless questions and adding zero original thought to the thread.
It's funny how wrong you are

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:48 am
Baudib1 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:33 am

It's funny how wrong you are
Can't decide if funny haha wrong town

Or funny I'm a wolf pushing easy targets.

But funny nonetheless

ImageImage

staypositivefriend
Hitman

Neon wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:47 am My strongest SR right now I think is Alison/Mac I just think they've been treating people poorly for bad reasons and are digging in their heels in a way that feels less like trying to solve the game and more like trying to make people look bad for things that aren't really that bad.
can you give me some examples of where you think mac specifically has done this?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:34 pm Off topic first-world problems rant with a happy ending
So I am trying to buy a house, and today I found out that the mortgage I was expecting to get no longer existed because of some stupid issue with terms changing in 2023 that my mortgage broker didn't realize until just now. I could still get a mortgage, but the terms were significantly worse, and I was bummed out all day and have been calling around to try to find something closer to the terms that I was going to get before because the difference was like $35k over 10 years, which is kinda significant to me. Anyways, after calling around and mostly getting terms that were slightly better than my original lender could do, but still way worse than what I've been budgeting for and planning on up until this morning, I eventually got terms that are actually quite a bit better than my original terms, and should help me build an extra $10k in equity over 10 years, which is pretty cool. If I wouldn't have spent so much time today figuring this out though, I wouldn't have gotten this, so in a way, I kinda made an extra $45k today. Was super stressful today.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:04 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:02 pm bro WHAT WAS THAT SPF POST. i TOWNREAD for that earlier BUT SHE PUSHIN IT. U PUSHIN IT HOME GIRL IM WATCHING U. DONT THINK IM NOT. IM WATCHING U. whats up with this assumption that fingersplint is using "worse" as "scummy". u coulda just asked her. u write a whole post assuming and u already forming a read. u aint got no reads about nothing else. where are ur reads. WHERE ARE YOUR READS SPF. ion see em. i see u nitpicking that fingerpost. u riding on ur laureals, u thought it was gonna be that easy to get townread? SIKE THINK AGAIN SUCKER
well i worded my read on fingersplints in an overly accusatory way to see how she would respond and i thought her response was good but honestly i appreciate ur energy and i hope that u keep being urself
:cloud9: <3
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:10 pm

i fucking love you LMAO
☆Princess Abigail☆

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:50 am
Neon wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:47 am My strongest SR right now I think is Alison/Mac I just think they've been treating people poorly for bad reasons and are digging in their heels in a way that feels less like trying to solve the game and more like trying to make people look bad for things that aren't really that bad.
can you give me some examples of where you think mac specifically has done this?
That most recent post calling out half the player base for how they are playing when I think at least some of them are in their normal meta for one

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

If I were to play the woofs the most likely mafia on each wagon right now game I'm going

Sig on Alison

Tutuu on Bau

Mac on Creature

Alison off wagon.

That'd be a pretty bad ass wolf team lol

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

ok im back to townreading spf she good. shes mah girl. i liked that big post with all her unstructured reads. chaotic all over the place. i love it. i hate structure. next time scramble them even more pls i love it

i think rondo is town for trynna cc. in his mind he doing us a favor. he good. i know u all hate it LOL but it iss what it iss famlam. im no hater. im like a shao lin monk fam. im at peace. i love and forgive

i see lucy votin me. ABANDON SHIP. remember the plan "sheep the IC"? ABANDON SHIP. ABANDON SHIP. BAD PLAN. BAD!!!

i think baudi got better. he postin and stuff. i dunno. he cool

i dont see hows porscha town. when i read her posts i think she sus. sussy wussy

jack ... i dunno how to read jack. he says he keeps randing town and is giving up. he loves to troll. shrug. i barely played with him

porscha
fingersplints
creature

actually no director CUT CUT imma make a big post. those are cool
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:18 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:37 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:34 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:32 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:29 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:02 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:14 pm

I'm listening to Easy to Tame by Kim Mitchell, and got Rich Gurl by Hall & Oates qued up next.

Get hyped.

What's your take on Wilgy?
lol I think DrWilgy had a wolf list that feels like it's 0/3 so he can go
Yeah, but it's D1...weird reason to SR him IMO
The same can be said to literally any wolfread rn. Gotta start somewhere.
No, that's not true. Lots of legit reasons to SR a player can & do emerge D1, but to SR a player just cuz you feel they have 0 wolves in a list of 3 is utter crap
If someone's wolf list consists mostly of towny players/ml baits then there's a massive dissonance which could point a wolf.
also not to dunk on creature but he literally spent the entirety of the game we just played together repping a 0/3 solve so im struggling to understand how this is a legitimate thought that would come from him
this is extremely funny
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:14 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:01 pm I'll prob only be able to do good stuff after D1. I can't function without flips and seeing how wagons work on non-me players. Wagoning me here is detrimental to town.
also this post activates my fight or flight instincts with the way that creature worded it, even tho admittedly sometimes creature just makes post like that as both alignments
I feel like you're being a little hedgy on creature
like you made a couple pretty strong sounding posts about creature, which you're admittedly selling me on, but then ending with like "yeah but idk if its ai" like are ya comin or are ya goin
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

alison - i think she town, i think she knows that this volatile playstyle of "CHOP ME OR THE OTHER PERSON. NO OPTION C" that she loves to do ends up getting her killed real fast. she lowkey about to say this for roxy. when she town she cool with it coz she believes in her reads. as wolf i think she could play and survive better. so she town

baudi - i didnt like how opposed to mine his reads were coz we all know my reads are the BEST and if u disagree ur SHREK. but he cool man idk he tryin. he postin. lean town

bereft - its funny how he roasts ppl. he just interjects and says a dunk hes been thinking for hours and dips. i respect it. nothing changed for me, he's still town for that spf thing

creature - man this dude funny AS SHIT but someone gotta be mafia. idk. uhhh. i wanna sheep spf. my own case of trynna w/w him with people failed like twice. spf smart. lean mafia

dennis - he cool, he chill. lean town

wilgy - i thought towny for that derp. wilgy always hard af to read, i dont got nothing better, probably never will

falcon - also hard AF to read. ive no clue. gun to head mafia

fingersplits - shrug gun to head mafia. i liked bereft's posts on her

jackieboy - im leaning town, i think thats just how he rolls as town. like "stfu alison imma BEAT YO ASS". town energy

kate - could go either way. probably lean mafia coz im running outta suspects i need 5

lucy - ok ic

mac - town coz he got his panties twisted in a bunch. i think if mafia he'd have a lot more fun. he mad so he town. he was towny earlier anyway for me

neon - town AF coz my earlier tr stands, i thought it was smart (kpop gifs and being chill) and then having reads like alison mac w/w, these ppl trynna discredit us etc. she a solo agent, she is saying what she wants. i think town for sure

porscha - first game with her, i dunno how she plays. vibe mafia

rondo - lock town even before oracle cc which was also town for rondo imo (reasons outlined earlier)

roxy - uh. uhhhhhhhh. i wanna believe lucy that roxy is town. feels like the move

seanzie - lock town that dude is PURE

sig - ive no idea how to read sig i played a couple games i always lean towards scumreading him. so gotta be careful. i should just sheep someone on him. no matter what he says i just wanna scumread him man poor guy

spf - defo town reasons outlined earlier

lucy
neon
rondo
seanzie
alison
mac
spf

bereft
jackieboy
dennis
wilgy
baudi

roxy
sig
kate

porscha
falcon
finger
creature
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Porscha wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:29 am
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:01 pm I'll prob only be able to do good stuff after D1. I can't function without flips and seeing how wagons work on non-me players. Wagoning me here is detrimental to town.
also this post activates my fight or flight instincts with the way that creature worded it, even tho admittedly sometimes creature just makes post like that as both alignments
like you made a couple pretty strong sounding posts about creature, which you're admittedly selling me on, but then ending with like "yeah but idk if its ai" like are ya comin or are ya goin
u dead girl [VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
Baudib1
Stool Pigeon

Post by Baudib1 »

If you’re keeping score at home, none of Neon’s responses were towny but like her reads might be TWTBAW?

Idk I’m just gonna vote whoever Lucy wants in all likelihood.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

I feel like you're being a little hedgy on spf
like you're making a pretty strong sounding post about spf, which you're admittedly selling me on, but then ending with like "yeah but idk if its ai" like are ya comin or are ya goin
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

[VOTE: creature] aubergine bigger wagon
☆Princess Abigail☆

Baudib1 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:45 am If you’re keeping score at home, none of Neon’s responses were towny but like her reads might be TWTBAW?

Idk I’m just gonna vote whoever Lucy wants in all likelihood.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

[VOTE: Baudib] aubergine

ImageImage

Baudib1
Stool Pigeon

Post by Baudib1 »

Tutuu, I demand you ISO Jack and quote one post that you think has genuine thought. If you think Alison is likely torn you should probably think his posts are a steaming pile of garbage (they are) and that he will flip wolf (he will).
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:43 am
u dead girl [VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
what
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

should I just not bother trying to catch up on today's posts or like what is the issue here lol

Return to “Previous Rackets”