Smith Wigglesworth (Host/MoD/NP/Dead)
40%

Total votes: 20
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 155

Re: Cartomancy [Day 3]

Post by Porscha »

Bereft wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:14 am Notice that my solve claims that Alison correctly identified 3 wolves D1.

I think that this easily explains why D1 ended up as such as crapshow and the concerted effort to kill Alison that we've seen.
yeah i'm stroking my beard reading this idea. you might be onto something
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:47 am
Porscha wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:43 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:38 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:56 pm Rondo is also still sus.
Mac is approaching scum levels of sussing me.
Imagine thinking mac is wolfy only based on his specific read of you

Do you think you've been obv town enough to not warrant any suspicion? Cuz I sure dont think so
Weak attack, weak. I have wolfed with you. This is wolf Porscha.
okay now that I'm up to here:

this is not an attack. I'm trying to figure out how you can reasonably say that mac is approaching scum b/c he is sus of you? town mac does this in every game i've seen with you and him both in it, and mac has been well within his town range. so what was the point of you making that post?
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:22 am

Do you think you've been obv town enough to not warrant any suspicion? Cuz I sure dont think so

this is not an attack. I'm trying to figure out how you can reasonably say that mac is approaching scum b/c he is sus of you? town mac does this in every game i've seen with you and him both in it, and mac has been well within his town range. so what was the point of you making that post?
His sus reads have been more calculated against me rather than finding out my alignment like they usually are. He doesnt want me town read more than he wants to figure me out. Even though I have claimed half of the Oracle.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

i'm never voting mac sean or falcon this game
tutuu, despite my disagreements, is likely town. i agree with falcon that the wim and way she goes about her pushes likely comes from town
i'm town leaning jack, like i've explained, I don't think a wolf jack makes that drastic push onto alison knowing she will flip town. he would look insanely bad. I really only recall most of his posts being the back and forth with alison so I feel like if he was wolfing he would have no legs to stand on and I just struggle to see a world where wolf jack decides that's a good idea. I see spf's point on him regarding how maybe he felt like he didn't have a choice, but I think he did, and that he chose that. and I dont think any wolf would choose that.
dennis seems like... an actual lost child.
Creature... I don't know what to do with. I've seen some posts from him I didn't particularly like earlier in the game, but I see multiple people who are better at reading him than I am saying he's very towny at this point. if someone could give me a quick synopsis on why he's strong TR right now, that would help me.
I can't read spf to save my life. will sheep mac on this. shuffled to tr until further notice
i'm warming up to bereft's reads just from the last page (have not iso'd). in fact thinking about how I agreed with alison's view on jack and kate's slot, bereft's idea of the poe they just listed (Wilgy/Jack/Kate/Roxy/Sig) having a few wolves would make a lot of sense since everyone, except jack, is sitting in my neutral to scum range. continuing:
kate/sabi - I saw what alison saw on kate's early posts, but i'm also a bit afraid to fully believe that such basic posts from kate were actually AI. I will give sabi some time to see how they develop but they are starting relatively low on my list
I unfortunately (for wilgy) am struggling to find anything he does as towny. he has pwned me the last couple games we have played, where he was wolfing. even in mac's game, I gave him a possible SR and with the day he had, he had me 180 my position to tr him. he is a very smooth talker and I will be suspicious of him until the game ends and I am validated or disappointed
I don't know what to do with rondo right now. the best town ai thing I think he has done was try to soft that he was the oracle, which he did as a town siding npc in mac's game. but he could just as easily emulate that as wolf and I find his chaos hard to read until later into the game where he tends to show his hands more openly. i'm not actually poe'ing him atm but due to the neutrality / uncertainty I have on him he's inherently lower on the list
roxy and sig... I recall sig starting off the game sounding fairly towny but I haven't seen them post in a while. today they haven't at least? or maybe it was a few posts early in the day. I can't remember. sig is lower in the list due to this but I might give the iso a read tomorrow if I feel like I need to if they don't come back around by then and give me something more recent to work with //// roxy I only recall the posts with alison. if they posted more after that, I missed it on pages I skipped. I'm worried roxy could be lhf, but if she *actually* was with an *actual* wolf sabi. with the lack of content from roxy, my feelings may change on her based on how sabi progresses.........

k i'm turning my brain off no more sobriety see you guys tomorrow
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:39 am
Porscha wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:22 am

His sus reads have been more calculated against me rather than finding out my alignment like they usually are. He doesnt want me town read more than he wants to figure me out. Even though I have claimed half of the Oracle.
I don't think anyone tr'd you for the oracle half claim. at best you tried taking the nk by softing it, but once lucy outted and insisted you drop the act, you didn't want to, which ??? why?
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 317
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

cant sleep and wanted to share the stray thought that out of all the people who have pushed/shaded mac, seanzie is the towniest of them. his read on mac has a level of specificity (ie: him comparing mac to his wolfgame in GoC, him accusing mac of trying to destroy his WIM, him accusing mac of sharing responsibility for the alison wagon) that make me think he is putting real thought into mac's alignment, and the way he has kind of dug in his heels on his mac read upon being pressured makes me think that the conviction behind his real is real

i think a world where seanzie is a wolf pushing on mac only really makes sense to me if the rest of his team is cornered and he doesn't have many other viable options, but even in that world, i would expect seanzie to be a little bit more strategic about the way that he's pushing mac instead of just loudly insisting he's mafia in the most brazen way possible

i have no idea what seanzie's wolf meta is like so im open to other thoughts but yeah
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

oMg RoNdO fRoZeN
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

also spf I think I can say with some confidence that sean is town here. i've played with evil sean once and I was able to see through it
sean this game has been able to very like... be direct in his 1 on 1s with people. when he wolfed I saw a lot more deflection. I don't think you should be open to other thoughts on it today at the very very least
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:17 am oMg RoNdO fRoZeN
hahah, nah just nothing to respond to
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 434

Post by MacDougall »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:56 am cant sleep and wanted to share the stray thought that out of all the people who have pushed/shaded mac, seanzie is the towniest of them. his read on mac has a level of specificity (ie: him comparing mac to his wolfgame in GoC, him accusing mac of trying to destroy his WIM, him accusing mac of sharing responsibility for the alison wagon) that make me think he is putting real thought into mac's alignment, and the way he has kind of dug in his heels on his mac read upon being pressured makes me think that the conviction behind his real is real

i think a world where seanzie is a wolf pushing on mac only really makes sense to me if the rest of his team is cornered and he doesn't have many other viable options, but even in that world, i would expect seanzie to be a little bit more strategic about the way that he's pushing mac instead of just loudly insisting he's mafia in the most brazen way possible

i have no idea what seanzie's wolf meta is like so im open to other thoughts but yeah
and why is he not just correct?

btw porscha is lock town now
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: drwilgy] aubergine
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

BTW: falcon45ca, Neon, Jackofhearts2005, tutuu, sig, Dennis. You are all on my Alison killers shit list. Specifically sig > jack > tutuu > falcon > dennis order
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Watch my next trick as I townread Rondo and he suspects me for that.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:00 am Watch my next trick as I townread Rondo and he suspects me for that.
Honestly I think youve been town reading me the whole time and you just have been trying to bait and I have been happy to play the victim but I wasnt sure if you were crossing into wolf territory.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:04 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:00 am Watch my next trick as I townread Rondo and he suspects me for that.
Honestly I think youve been town reading me the whole time and you just have been trying to bait and I have been happy to play the victim but I wasnt sure if you were crossing into wolf territory.
No you are just the person I consider most likely to be mafia if my gamestate appraisal is wrong to a problematic degree.

I don't townread you so much as understand you are town in my prime universe lol.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:09 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:04 am
No you are just the person I consider most likely to be mafia if my gamestate appraisal is wrong to a problematic degree.

I don't townread you so much as understand you are town in my prime universe lol.
trust me. There is NO universe in which I am mafia this game. I am out of my wolf range in ways you havent figured out yet
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Bereft ok

Creature unsure

Dennis first time mafia yes it shows so surprised no on else has noticed

Wigly ok

falcon mafia

Jack ok

Sabi unsure

Lucy town but do not blindly follow her otherwise this game will be over soon after my elim I'm sorry if you disagree but every time you try and stifle open discussions in mafia games you will lose.

Mac ok

Porscha ok

Rondo ok

Sean mafia

sig unsure

Staypositive mafia

Tutuu ok maybe
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Blindly following a dead townie is just as wrong as blindly following lucy.

Alison was wrong about splints and Neon. Both were suspected by her bc they tried to help me. She is wrong about me too but trying to convince a Blind Melon Chitlin (if falcon gets this musical reference I'll be impressed) town of it will be an uphill battle and one I am not going to do as that would mean to give up quality time with my Granddaughter. Never gonna happen. Nothing more important in life than family and love.

So this is all you get and deserve from me
You could have had an imv strong town but you all do not deserve me.

Gg mafia bc you are going to win bc of a weak town mindset.
;)
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 471

Post by tutuu »

Porscha wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:03 am
tutuu wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:06 am porscha is mafia for:

1) not making a single read
2) using 80% of her posts as an excuse about how she cant catch up
3)
Porscha wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:07 am oh nvm tutuu is just trolling me i'm going back to reading
Porscha wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:58 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:23 pm @Porscha youre outed, can you spew some of your teammates please?
Can you stop trolling me every chance you get thanks
she is deflecting my scumread on her by characterizing it as trolling. twice. its a safe cop out - "i dont have to defend myself or take a stance vs tutuu, she jus trolling, ignore her lol, im chill"

or to look at it from another way: she is unsure if im for real or not. if im just trolling as i might, she doesnt have to do anything. if im for real - shes afraid of the "why is porscha taking tutuu's trolling so seriously? guilty conscience" - so she goes for the safe way to deflect my killing blow.

she isnt even curious why im scumreading her, which is a towntell - expressing curiosity why someone thinks ur scum

please iso porscha and see its literally only

"sorry guys too many pages"
"sorry guys i cant catch up"
"cant keep up sorry cant keep up"
Porscha wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:29 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:14 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:01 pm I'll prob only be able to do good stuff after D1. I can't function without flips and seeing how wagons work on non-me players. Wagoning me here is detrimental to town.
also this post activates my fight or flight instincts with the way that creature worded it, even tho admittedly sometimes creature just makes post like that as both alignments
I feel like you're being a little hedgy on creature
like you made a couple pretty strong sounding posts about creature, which you're admittedly selling me on, but then ending with like "yeah but idk if its ai" like are ya comin or are ya goin
I HATE THIS POST. its scum busywork. she isnt putting her foot on the ground and saying "i think this". shes saying 10 things and ultimately 0

i also brought up numerous interactions i thought were w/w see my previous cases

porscha is MAFIA
it's factually untrue that most of my iso is about reading posts. I insist on bringing it up though because I am frequently ML'd by SBPC so I like to let people know when I am busy and when I am not.
And since you had literally zero explanation as to why you thought I was wolfing, and I was not caught up, it was pointless for me to keep responding to your @'s to me, which were entire wastes of posts on your part as well. I like to think your wim is towny so far in, but it's awfully convenient for you to randomly, with no explanation, start calling me a wolf early, so that you can push me early into today by saying I haven't provided any content, which is untrue to anyone who can read my iso. I don't know if you're being opportunistic on me, which I can't overlook since it's pretty common for me, or if you're just lost going here by sbpc, which i'm leaning towards since you keep going on about "how bad" the gamestate is for town right now, which I also disagree with. it seems like you're also doing this with falcon, but I don't know if that's just to pocket mac who is also sr'ing falcon right now.

and as a side note, you've also been decisively rude towards people who ask you things sometimes, like virtually anytime falcon asks you something, for example. it doesn't make me want to ask you about anything you say. it makes me want to not engage with you at all.
I just remembered why i confused the flamethrower quote. It was that actor who played godfather's youngest son - in another movie - where he was a blind ex soldier and danced with a woman. Scent of love was it. Scent of a woman
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Ps this is my only appearance this day. I voted Dennis

Bc I won't be back or respond to anyone.
;)
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Roxy wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:32 am Ps this is my only appearance this day. I voted Dennis

If you wont highlight how its obvious on Dennis I wont vote him or rally on your behalf
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:35 am
Roxy wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:32 am Ps this is my only appearance this day. I voted Dennis

If you wont highlight how its obvious on Dennis I wont vote him or rally on your behalf
Fu Rondo for making me want to help you

Every game, 2 so far, he finds his own suspicions he did it in his own fashion, this game feels like he is being led in the thread by whatever bad town play is in action. No questions just doing what he told. He did not do this before in either game. It feels like a mafia member told him here's how to be bad. And it's obv bc It does not fit with his play from the other games.

Ps this ploy will no longer work and will self destruct when I hit submit.
;)
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

U guys r voting for all kinda people thats cool but at the end u will vote roxy right?

....right?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Roxy wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:42 am

Every game, 2 so far, he finds his own suspicions he did it in his own fashion, this game feels like he is being led in the thread by whatever bad town play is in action. No questions just doing what he told. He did not do this before in either game. It feels like a mafia member told him here's how to be bad. And it's obv bc It does not fit with his play from the other games.

Ps this ploy will no longer work and will self destruct when I hit submit.
Interesting. You could have a point. Can you quote me some specific lines?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@falcon45ca tell me more about your tutuu read please
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:02 am @falcon45ca tell me more about your tutuu read please
just so we are clear. You know you are fucked tomorrow if we dont hit Mafia right?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:09 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:02 am @falcon45ca tell me more about your tutuu read please
just so we are clear. You know you are fucked tomorrow if we dont hit Mafia right?
well unless there is someone more town read than you
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Do you mean if we don't hit mafia you're going to policy miselim me? That'd be pretty dumb.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:22 am
Do you mean if we don't hit mafia you're going to policy miselim me? That'd be pretty dumb.
negative, you and I know what its about and the fact that you said it would be pretty dumb is not the reaction I expected from town mac
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:23 am
negative, you and I know what its about and the fact that you said it would be pretty dumb is not the reaction I expected from town mac
Was the reaction you expected

"Sure, if we don't mafia, I should get chopped. It is understandable why you all suspect me. I am MacDougall, Mafia God, Werewolf Prodigy, and I have failed you. You trusted me, and I failed you. I deserve to die. It is my fault. Everything is my fault - even baudib's death - I caused that. Please punish me. I hope that next game I will perform better towards everyone's expectations."
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

tutuu wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:44 am

"Sure, if we don't mafia, I should get chopped. It is understandable why you all suspect me. I am MacDougall, Mafia God, Werewolf Prodigy, and I have failed you. You trusted me, and I failed you. I deserve to die. It is my fault. Everything is my fault - even baudib's death - I caused that. Please punish me. I hope that next game I will perform better towards everyone's expectations."
No, something similar to that though. He knows what I am talking about.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:10 am
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:43 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:12 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:50 pm
Baudib1 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:44 pm Ok so @Seanzie I guess we would like you to clarify. Do you have mechanical information that indicate Mac and Jack are wolves?
no bro, don't you know that if I did I couldn't say it but hey it isn't the case anyway, so sit down and just drown in the fact that "Mac and Jack ate a shortstack of flapjacks in wolf chat" is a fact that I deduced by being a sleuth, reading the thread, using my head. No cards jarred these facts that I spread.
Are you able to elaborate on what lead you to that conclusion then pls
This post:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:56 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:52 pm If alison is mafia i feel like 2 or maybe 3 of the people vehemently pushing her are also mafia

Looking at jack and sig

A possible explanation for the behavior "alison maf, i aint moving, nu-uh, nothing else exists i put my hands on my ears lalalalala" is an orchestrated bus, maybe alison has exams or something she always has exams :P

(I still have an unconfident townread on her, just exploring an option)
Aww darn you got me but I guess I’ll double down and hope for the best. Maybe reverse psychology will keep you from yeeting Alison, who is wolves with me.

[VOTE: Alison] aubergine
Is a wolf who is saying "Haha, you're pairing me with a townie, you think you've caught me but you're right for the wrong reasons and it will fall apart when Alison flips". Jack HAS been got, just not for the reasons Tutuu is putting out.

I don't remember the specifics behind Mac, but I'm sure they were breathtakingly convincing, and could stand alone without considering that Mac is eating villagers for breakfast left and right.
So you had mac individually sr'd and also decided jack is wolf based on a very sarcastic post that only works with alison t flip? And then framed them as a pair together?

Is there another reason for you thinking jack is wolf? I dont think jack going in hardcore on a town alison if jack is wolf makes a lot of sense for him to do

Like, it obviously didnt do anything beneficial for him since hes still being highly sussed

And I dont get how youd consider mac a wolf with what you presented. Just cuz no pelt? Nothing about his posting or arguments?
I would be surprised if the mac I have seen this game were to flip wolf, especially from the posts I have seen from him today
I don't feel like you actually read my response in good faith. Please try again.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:13 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:30 am can everyone respond to this post with their top 3 most confident townreads?

ty
mac falcon sean (neon would be here but I have lost her)
Why do you townread me?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Roxy wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:28 am Bereft ok

Creature unsure

Dennis first time mafia yes it shows so surprised no on else has noticed

Wigly ok

falcon mafia

Jack ok

Sabi unsure

Lucy town but do not blindly follow her otherwise this game will be over soon after my elim I'm sorry if you disagree but every time you try and stifle open discussions in mafia games you will lose.

Mac ok

Porscha ok

Rondo ok

Sean mafia

sig unsure

Staypositive mafia

Tutuu ok maybe
Tell me about... me.

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

1. Most of the players are saying dont sheep lucy
leads to
2. Some of these players have to be mafia
leads to
3. Lucy wants to kill Wilgy
leads to
4. Mafia is imo more likely to use their TMI on wilgy town to discredit lucy and be on the right side of his story, than to blatantly defend a teammate like that. They look bad if wilgy flips mafia
leads to
5. Yet another reason to townread wilgy
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Its mostly the outed wolf roxy that gave me that impression

If roxy is mafia do we all agree she spewed wilgy town?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Or another lens to look at it:

Roxy the outed wolf believes shes about to die

In her last post she discredit the scumread on wilgy

Its more probable that she thinks "when i die people will read my posts, saw i indirectly defended wilgy and think - oh, roxy defended wilgy, wilgy has to be mafia!" - so much people do that as mafia, its like the level 1 strat
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:52 am
tutuu wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:44 am

No, something similar to that though. He knows what I am talking about.
Honestly I don't have the faintest.

Goodnight.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Final nail in the coffin

Roxy represented an emotional reaction towards ALISON

ALISON is DEAD

Town roxy has 0 reason or 0 excuse to represent being upset at the game anymore. Its illogical and nonsensical. Nobody is doing anything to her anymore

Roxy is beyond outed mafia and really should be the chop
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 286
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

Roxy wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:42 am

Ps this ploy will no longer work and will self destruct when I hit submit
And exactly what bad town plays would that be?

Anyways, I don't perceive Roxy as being an outed wolf (if they are a wolf they're obviously in antispew, its actually a pretty blatant antispew now that I think about it), nor do I think that Wilgy gets spewed town by anything that has happened.
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Creature »

tutuu wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:07 am 1. Most of the players are saying dont sheep lucy
leads to
2. Some of these players have to be mafia
leads to
3. Lucy wants to kill Wilgy
leads to
4. Mafia is imo more likely to use their TMI on wilgy town to discredit lucy and be on the right side of his story, than to blatantly defend a teammate like that. They look bad if wilgy flips mafia
leads to
5. Yet another reason to townread wilgy
tutuu wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:19 am Its mostly the outed wolf roxy that gave me that impression

If roxy is mafia do we all agree she spewed wilgy town?
How does Roxy being mafia spew DrWilgy town? I'm not seeing the connection between those two posts.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

I can even answer my own question, "bad town plays" is just "voted Roxy".

Anyways, if Wilgy were town in tutuu's line of logic, I'd expect to see a defense of Wilgy, and again I've seen zilch. Roxy putting them as ok doesn't change any of this. Its "antispew", just don't bother reading into it in general.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

"Lucy town but do not blindly follow her otherwise this game will be over soon after my elim I'm sorry if you disagree but every time you try and stifle open discussions in mafia games you will lose."

This line from roxy creature

In hindsight ill concede this line, it wasnt well thought out. To be honest, ill admit that i just really want to defend wilgy because I think hes town and i think hes in big risk of getting mischoppes and im doing what i think is best to win the game
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Ok if im gonna confess i might as well fully confess - i approached writing those wilgy posts from a lie - like i already wanted to say hes town and then i tried to justify it later
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Porscha's read on Dr. Wilgy tells me that Dr. Wilgy is able to fake some amount of microtells, so I've further dug in on my position that tutuu gave Wilgy a pass a bit too easily. I also am relieved I threw Porscha out of my solve before they started becoming more obv town again.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Yeah I understand tutuu, its why you're an obvious town.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

tutuu wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:55 am Ok if im gonna confess i might as well fully confess - i approached writing those wilgy posts from a lie - like i already wanted to say hes town and then i tried to justify it later
Alright.

tbh I find at least three players wolfier than DrWilgy atp (Roxy, Jack, Sabi). Maybe four as DrWilgy and sig are interchangeable in my reads.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Roxy + Jack + Sabi + sig + DrWilgy is still my solve roughly thia order.

Roxy atp I feel is pretty much in antispew and I think yesterday was orchestrated a save on them.

Jack's case on Alison was shit and now it feels like he's behind the bushes waiting for someone to make a shitty push to quickly endorse it.

Kate was wolfy D1 and I feel like Alison's points against her were right. Sabi has been pretty unsatisfying so far.

sig and DrWilgy honestly I'm unsure and am mostly following what others say about them.

Anyway I'm starting to get paranoid of staypositivefriend because she tried to group me with three of my wolfreads (Roxy/Jack/sig) and accused me of wolfsiding with them. Also I feel like spf has dropped off today.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Oh there was also tutuu wolfreading me for "being w/w" with Roxy and sig despite me repeatedly pushing them all game but tbh I think this is too stupid of a logic for wolves to push so tutuu's still town.

Jack repeatedly endorsing this logic though is a pretty bad look for him because I expect town!Jack to be a lot smarter than that.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Upon perusing Rondo's iso, it's very towny.
Creature is extremely towny, you can't just have the same exact worldview as me and be wolf.

Return to “Previous Rackets”