Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 156
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Re: Holes Mafia {Day 2}

Post by Seanzie »

I don't like the Dennis wagon.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:21 am this is either the best decision in mafia history or I'm the biggest dumbass ever but [VOTE: dennis] aubergine
Why did you vote with more than half of D2 left? Regardless of your vote, do you think this was a good strategic choice?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:59 pm
Dennis wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:38 pm Man yall are scaredy cats if you wanna vote me you best COMMIT to that

None of that weak ass spiritual voting nonsense

I am aware how similar this is to a cartomancy post, I thought Cartomancy was my funniest game yet so I kinda like it

Comedy>>>>>>winning the game
Actual vote Dennis

[VOTE: Dennis] aubergine dig d6 and a3
Why did you vote with more than half of D2 left? Regardless of your vote, do you think this was a good strategic choice?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

lucy wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:36 pm [VOTE: Dennis] aubergine dig e4 e3

Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 167
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:42 am What does everyone think of Fingerspints?
I think she's okay but I could still see her going either way. Her opting out of mech talk is nothing major to me because I get confused about mechanics for a lot of things I do as well and I can see how that's frustrating.

I wish I could give you more than this but I guess tiny town lean.

heheh the post says "Fingerspints"
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Lol Seanzie asking the same question 3 times
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

UM HELLO I JUST SAW MY TITLE UPDATED AND IM A DRUG DEALER NOW??
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dennis wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:51 am Lol Seanzie asking the same question 3 times
Three different people, ergo three different questions.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

poke

☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:32 am
Neon wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:19 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:15 amwolfy meme
Your a wolfy meme.

Heh. Gottem.
what the fuck is this
Me being me.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:45 am
Dennis wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:38 pm Man yall are scaredy cats if you wanna vote me you best COMMIT to that

I am aware how similar this is to a cartomancy post, I thought Cartomancy was my funniest game yet so I kinda like it

Actual vote Dennis

Yes.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:29 am

Actual vote Dennis

Yes.
You are talking to the girl who.snap votes in locked lylo every single game tho.

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Actual vote Dennis

Yes.
Why? Explain plz.

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:33 am

Actual vote Dennis

Yes.
Why? Explain plz.
It's a personal thing for me. I play better making snap decisions. It's why I snap vote in lylo and win a lot.

I dunno. Also it's a strategy to try to get PRs in towns hands now that the lizard is gone. I'd rather have first pick knowing I'm town.

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:24 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:33 am

Actual vote Dennis

Yes.
Why? Explain plz.
It's a personal thing for me. I play better making snap decisions. It's why I snap vote in lylo and win a lot.

I dunno. Also it's a strategy to try to get PRs in towns hands now that the lizard is gone. I'd rather have first pick knowing I'm town.
hmmm...

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

hm hm hm hm hm

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

tempted to snap vote Neon

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Neon wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:43 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:03 am @Neon alright please check my work

pyxxy - myself
lucy - tr for not being herself
Neon - tr for forgetting when EOD was / not paying close attention to it
Seanzie - tr for firing off that vote at SOD D1 and reminds me of NPC game (to an extent)
DrWilgy - tr because I think I'm finally understanding the wilgz's playstyle
Dennis - tr for his reads list feeling honest

Sabiplz - unsure. I want to put POE for VCA reasons. Falcon vote was odd. Argued with Dennis today. But I don't trust my Sabi reads atm.

Marmot - POE but least confident. I think I currently have a bad case of OMGUS mixed in with my instinct here. But something is off here. Almost seems...too competent?
fingersplints - POE for timing of falcon vote + DrWilgy's read of already prepping for a town Falcon flip
Macdougall - POE for seeming different than my other interactions with him, tmi comment about Sabi seemed lazy, super quiet D1, all over the place D2
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:43 am I think Wilgy is town. He would have voted Falcon otherwise. So his wagon probably has 1 mafia on it.

There's a maf in the Falcon voters probably.

Other one is off wagon.
"and I'm the third! 🤪"

mac and marmot also named each other in their "jokey" scum lists, as well as both seeding the idea of scum!Falcon
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:37 am Marmot
Lucy
Falcon

Everyone else was townie
Marmot wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:31 am The wolves are MacDougall, pyxxy, and falcon45ca.
the solve is Marmot/Mac/fingersplints o7 gn
Why do you TR Lucy for ***NOT*** being herself?

I think you and I may have the most Sabi experience but I'm going the opposite direction as you I think Sabi is leaning town atm.

I do like the solve you came too but can you talk to me about these things?
ofc I just had to sleep I spent an hour going through everyone's ISO + context 😣

re: lucy, it was the "I don't want to play" posting, seems honest, aka I agree with Sabi that it makes lucy look towny to admit to that feeling

if lucy truly goes completely afk then I'll reassess but for now that's enough for me

re: Sabi, it's more I don't trust my reads on them at all, I want to see them wolf again so I can recalibrate

tag me with any other questions you think of
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:41 am

pyxxy - myself
Seanzie - tr for firing off that vote at SOD D1 and reminds me of NPC game (to an extent)

Sabiplz - unsure. I want to put POE for VCA reasons. Falcon vote was odd. Argued with Dennis today. But I don't trust my Sabi reads atm.

Marmot - POE but least confident. I think I currently have a bad case of OMGUS mixed in with my instinct here. But something is off here. Almost seems...too competent?
fingersplints - POE for timing of falcon vote + DrWilgy's read of already prepping for a town Falcon flip
Macdougall - POE for seeming different than my other interactions with him, tmi comment about Sabi seemed lazy, super quiet D1, all over the place D2
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:43 am I think Wilgy is town. He would have voted Falcon otherwise. So his wagon probably has 1 mafia on it.

Other one is off wagon.
"and I'm the third! 🤪"

mac and marmot also named each other in their "jokey" scum lists, as well as both seeding the idea of scum!Falcon
Lucy
Falcon

Everyone else was townie
Marmot wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:31 am The wolves are MacDougall, pyxxy, and falcon45ca.
What about my play reminds you of Secret Playerslist? I feel like I am night and day here.
are you suggesting that I scumread you in this game? 😛

nah you're doing the same behaviors e.g. tunneling and forcepushing your wagon of the day

in NPC game I thought this was scummy (see: nutella situation) but if this is just your playstyle then I find you consistent

all we're missing is for you to get outed as town again and then actually try to be a leader 😆
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:06 pm tempted to snap vote Neon
don't let anyone tell you you're not funny seanzie XD
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:19 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:43 am

pyxxy - myself

Other one is off wagon.
"and I'm the third! 🤪"

Lucy
Falcon

Everyone else was townie
Why do you TR Lucy for ***NOT*** being herself?

I think you and I may have the most Sabi experience but I'm going the opposite direction as you I think Sabi is leaning town atm.

I do like the solve you came too but can you talk to me about these things?
ofc I just had to sleep I spent an hour going through everyone's ISO + context 😣

re: lucy, it was the "I don't want to play" posting, seems honest, aka I agree with Sabi that it makes lucy look towny to admit to that feeling

if lucy truly goes completely afk then I'll reassess but for now that's enough for me

re: Sabi, it's more I don't trust my reads on them at all, I want to see them wolf again so I can recalibrate

tag me with any other questions you think of
Look at cartomacy uwu
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

hmmm poll closes in 11 hours

that's still a lot of time

see y'all at -6:00 or so, I want to give all the quiet people a chance to speak before I try to run one of them up the flagpole
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:21 pm

pyxxy - myself

Other one is off wagon.
"and I'm the third! 🤪"

Lucy
Falcon

Everyone else was townie
What about my play reminds you of Secret Playerslist? I feel like I am night and day here.

nah you're doing the same behaviors e.g. tunneling and forcepushing your wagon of the day

in NPC game I thought this was scummy (see: nutella situation) but if this is just your playstyle then I find you consistent

all we're missing is for you to get outed as town again and then actually try to be a leader 😆
I'm suggesting your reasons for townreading me are not well-fleshed out and could be indicative of a wolf.

I am town leader.

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:29 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:21 pm

pyxxy - myself

Other one is off wagon.
"and I'm the third! 🤪"

Lucy
Falcon

Everyone else was townie

I'm suggesting your reasons for townreading me are not well-fleshed out and could be indicative of a wolf.

I am town leader.
that's fair, but I might chalk that up to unfamiliarity with my playstyle?

I would be curious how much you weight this concern against the fact that the rest of town is

put another way, why would scum!pyxxy want to be active when 1) dennis is a runaway wagon and 2) town is slanking

last note I would commit to a different wagon with you e.g. fingersplints, who you've already expressed interest in voting, I'm mostly holding my vote so that we can get real competitive wagons today
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 33

Post by fingersplints »

RL has been seriously bad today. I might try later but I don’t know that I have the mental capacity for mafia today. Sorry town
Gro-oo-ovy
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 252
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:01 am
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:36 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:29 pm sabi is wolfing af
:really:

Sir point out in my iso where I'm wolfing.

Why do you find me towny when I'm wolf ffs
let's be honest I've not read your iso

I just thought your townread on Lucy was a bit pockety as was your Dennis treatment and you are in a likely narrow pool due to the day 1 vote.

@Dennis just forget it lol

How'd you know about their Day 1 vote if you didn't read their ISO?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm confused by Mac telling Dennis that they're going to kill Sabi together, but then he voted Dennis anyway.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Why Mac is a wolf:

His progression today is weird. He's a wolf who expects he'll be killed for being Mac, and voted Dennis just to try to make sure a townie to go over before him. He called Neon a wolf, then almost immediately voted the same person she did, also voting the person he expressed no read

Why Mac is town:

His progression was weird, but he just was too lazy to be verbose about it. His Sabi read is actually really solid (Sabi's response was actually kinda defensive and scummy). His "I don't wanna solve the game" post was real.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:12 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:11 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:52 pm Yea lucy is town
tmi?
How is that tmi when lucy was being genuine and real

Micro-read that might be wrong.

Imo, a wolf would be more likely to make this post with the mildly defensive response, while a town Sabi would be more likely to respond more firmly with a "That isn't tmi". Like, I don't think Mac's initial read is actually correct, Sabi would make that initial read as town too, but I think Sabi's response looks like they know Mac correctly sussed them for a dumb reason.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I also no longer think pyxxy is a wolf. I've liked what he's done today since I pressured him earlier.

I think pyxxy and lucy are both town.

Sabi and Mac are not w/w, but I think one of them is a wolf.

I'm still unsure about Dennis. I'm not against him dying today, but I do want a viable counterwagon to exist so that there's actually reason to discuss at the end of the day and we don't just sleepwalk to a Dennis yeet.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Still undecided about Neon. She hasn't offered much content since she voted, but I could see a townie not feeling as much incentive to play the game when their vote is locked.

I could also see a wolf placing an early vote to influence the wagons and to not have to make a high-pressure vote later, hence my undecidedness. I think flipping another wolf might be useful in figuring out her alignment.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Marmot sucks at reading me gn
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Marmot you modded both games I wolfed in

Is any part of how I'm playing manipulative? Am I poking? Am I making thread state bad?

Also the nk are not how I would. Do it. You nsaw wolf chat.

Good bye
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Whatever vote me out and see what happens.

Not wasting my time and energy
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

No uwus for anyone
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Vote: mac

Augurgine

A4

I'm bussing Mac
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:06 pm tempted to snap vote Neon
Do it.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:04 pm Whatever vote me out and see what happens.

Not wasting my time and energy
Hmm.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Hmm Hmm Hmm hmmm

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Tempted to snap vote Sabi here

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Oh wait.

ImageImage

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 152

Post by DrWilgy »

What's goin on in here?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:03 pm Marmot you modded both games I wolfed in

Is any part of how I'm playing manipulative? Am I poking? Am I making thread state bad?

Also the nk are not how I would. Do it. You nsaw wolf chat.

Good bye
Your play this game isn't like that, that's correct.

But those two games I modded were both very high activity games, and required a lot of effort from mafia to contest the high-energy town. This game doesn't require that, so I think comparing metas is less useful this game when the games we're comparing them to are so different.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:41 pm What's goin on in here?
Yes

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Why'd you opt to vote Mac, Sabi?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 152

Post by DrWilgy »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:05 pm Seanzie I just feel like you feel off because there's a distinct lack of town Seanzie solving from your iso.

Pyxxy, I have only seen wolf once (it was his first wolf rand). I dunno if I can compare that to this. So I'm not sure I'm much help on that.

Splints, I could maybe see.

I didn't vote Wilgz because he didn't seem like he was in pain in the thread.

Falcon I voted because while he is polarized there was a lack of game relate d posting from him that pinged me. Also I was tipsy and busy so I went with. Gut. Pick.
Sabi, you wolfing?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Marmot wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:46 pm Why'd you opt to vote Mac, Sabi?
Because you kinda read my. Kind about Mac behavior and a skuch as I wanted to vote dennis, dennis wagon is sus
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:46 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:05 pm Seanzie I just feel like you feel off because there's a distinct lack of town Seanzie solving from your iso.

Pyxxy, I have only seen wolf once (it was his first wolf rand). I dunno if I can compare that to this. So I'm not sure I'm much help on that.

Splints, I could maybe see.

I didn't vote Wilgz because he didn't seem like he was in pain in the thread.

Falcon I voted because while he is polarized there was a lack of game relate d posting from him that pinged me. Also I was tipsy and busy so I went with. Gut. Pick.
Sabi, you wolfing?
Sabi wolfing doesn't do reads like that

@Marmot
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Quite literally go through my iso in both wolf Rands. When did I do reads.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:48 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:46 pm Why'd you opt to vote Mac, Sabi?
Because you kinda read my. Kind about Mac behavior and a skuch as I wanted to vote dennis, dennis wagon is sus
Did you just call Mac a skuch? :eek:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Heists”