THIS GAME WAS RAD
100%

Total votes: 9
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 978

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D2

Post by MacDougall »

But mostly I am townreading Scotty because he just has that Scotty vibe ya know. The way Sloonei explained it was very accurate. Like "hey I'm just Scotty going about my Scotty business, sorry not sorry". He's adorable tbh.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:50 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:49 am Lily and Neon are town. I'm just masoning them btw. Sloonei shielding me here is also obvious town for Sloonei he just never pockets me contextually there's no benefit in doing so. Urist shielding me the way he did before with humour is bleeding obvious town. My heroes. I think Party Crasher is probably not mafia now though, Syn pushing me felt like real. Rondo also feels like he has a real read on me. Guillo's read is bogus tho.
I think Guillo and you are both town. Guillo's push on you feels like the thing he does every game where he tries to headhunt a well known player for sketchy reasons and gets really confbiased and doubles down on it.
How is it that it feels like you are completely aware of everything that's happened since you were here last?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:38 am
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:37 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:34 am This has been a really fun period of the game watching people argue about my alignment but I'd really just like you all to read interactions between Sabi and I and stop now cuz it's unnecessary.
agreed
shut up mono blue abuser
owo

no!
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 287

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:50 am
Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:48 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:44 am There's a certain calmness to his presence in this thread in the few moments we've crossed paths. Like there is nothing premeditated about any of the things he says or does, and he is just existing naturally in the game. I don't actually recall many reads he has given, but his posture feels authentic.
This is a tone read then basically?

My take on Scotty is that he has done fuck all this game and IAWY scumread him. I don't hold the IAWY shot against him, I would have done it too if I had a dayvig, but I do think that IAWY has decent reads in general and is particularly likely to have good reads because he is a member of the POE (POE members tend to have better reads because they have a green check on themselves and so have slightly better perspective than everyone else in the thread). I am not to-the-death convinced that Scotty is scum, but I don't see what you do in his tone and his actual solving has been kinda nonexistent. This is enough to put him in the POE - coupled with IAWY's conviction that he's mafia, I'm happy to vote him out.
I vibe deeply with Sloonei's read on Scotty btw. I also think the way he just popped Iawy no scope was very towny. Why would a wolf with KP (silent day KP) shoot a town in the POE instead of a strong town?
It's not silent, he said the killing curse from Harry Potter and pinged Nanook when he did it. If he is mafia with day KP he has to shoot someone who is town but doesn't out him on the spot.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:03 am
Michelle wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:00 am
Urist wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:42 am Imagine you're mac, and a wolf. You come into the thread and say you just got major surgery. The town is fucking itself in 69 different ways, and nobody is looking at you. Instead of just laying low and posting a few reads, you go into hyperposting mode and spend your entire day going through ISOs trying to find someone to frame. Unfortunately, you have forgotten that Almighty Town Leader RondoDimBuckle is online and on the lookout for scum fucks like yourself. You are immediately caught and lose the game for your team. How embarrassing.
Why exactly do you scum read Mac?
Your opinion on the Mac situation?
I disagree with the pushes.
I don't want to pressure Mac now. He self resolves and pushing him when he says he hasn't eat for days is low sportsmanship
Also as long as he has town!Mac vibes, the probability for him to be town is bigger.

Why don't you wait for Ulrist to answer me?
Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:09 am
Neon wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:08 am And Mac I'll work with you I think you are town what do you need from me
Alison
Dyslexicon
Guillotine
Kate
Nutella
Party Crasher
S~V~S
Seanzie
Sloonei

Which of these are town in a way that can persuade me?
@Alison sans yourself
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:52 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:44 am There's a certain calmness to his presence in this thread in the few moments we've crossed paths. Like there is nothing premeditated about any of the things he says or does, and he is just existing naturally in the game. I don't actually recall many reads he has given, but his posture feels authentic.

My take on Scotty is that he has done fuck all this game and IAWY scumread him. I don't hold the IAWY shot against him, I would have done it too if I had a dayvig, but I do think that IAWY has decent reads in general and is particularly likely to have good reads because he is a member of the POE (POE members tend to have better reads because they have a green check on themselves and so have slightly better perspective than everyone else in the thread). I am not to-the-death convinced that Scotty is scum, but I don't see what you do in his tone and his actual solving has been kinda nonexistent. This is enough to put him in the POE - coupled with IAWY's conviction that he's mafia, I'm happy to vote him out.
I vibe deeply with Sloonei's read on Scotty btw. I also think the way he just popped Iawy no scope was very towny. Why would a wolf with KP (silent day KP) shoot a town in the POE instead of a strong town?
It's not silent, he said the killing curse from Harry Potter and pinged Nanook when he did it. If he is mafia with day KP he has to shoot someone who is town but doesn't out him on the spot.
No, it's silent. He later claimed he didn't have to do that and only did it for style points cuz he thought it was a good shot.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 648
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

That's the most passionate defense I will ever write
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:52 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:49 am Lily and Neon are town. I'm just masoning them btw. Sloonei shielding me here is also obvious town for Sloonei he just never pockets me contextually there's no benefit in doing so. Urist shielding me the way he did before with humour is bleeding obvious town. My heroes. I think Party Crasher is probably not mafia now though, Syn pushing me felt like real. Rondo also feels like he has a real read on me. Guillo's read is bogus tho.
I think Guillo and you are both town. Guillo's push on you feels like the thing he does every game where he tries to headhunt a well known player for sketchy reasons and gets really confbiased and doubles down on it.
How is it that it feels like you are completely aware of everything that's happened since you were here last?
Could it be that I stated I was reading up from where I was here last and now I have finished my catchup?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

[VOTE: Rondo] aubergine

☆Princess Abigail☆

Back to telling everyone to hug cause we work better together <3 uwu

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Neon wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:08 am And Mac I'll work with you I think you are town what do you need from me
Dyslexicon
Guillotine
Kate
Nutella
S~V~S
Seanzie

@Alison sans yourself
I narrowed it down a bit cuz i dont care about pushing the names I removed anymore.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Post by Party Crasher »

Neon wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:53 am Back to telling everyone to hug cause we work better together <3 uwu
i havent showered in 2 weeks come hug me neon-chan
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:53 am
Could it be that I stated I was reading up from where I was here last and now I have finished my catchup?
Well no cuz you'd have seen Scotty say that he didn't have to use the Harry Potter words
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:53 am

No, it's silent. He later claimed he didn't have to do that and only did it for style points cuz he thought it was a good shot.
Do we have a way to confirm this is true?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:54 am
Neon wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:53 am Back to telling everyone to hug cause we work better together <3 uwu
i havent showered in 2 weeks come hug me neon-chan
I am not afraid

ImageImage

Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 303

Post by Urist »

Michelle wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:52 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:03 am
Michelle wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:00 am
Urist wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:42 am Imagine you're mac, and a wolf. You come into the thread and say you just got major surgery. The town is fucking itself in 69 different ways, and nobody is looking at you. Instead of just laying low and posting a few reads, you go into hyperposting mode and spend your entire day going through ISOs trying to find someone to frame. Unfortunately, you have forgotten that Almighty Town Leader RondoDimBuckle is online and on the lookout for scum fucks like yourself. You are immediately caught and lose the game for your team. How embarrassing.
Why exactly do you scum read Mac?
Your opinion on the Mac situation?
I disagree with the pushes.
I don't want to pressure Mac now. He self resolves and pushing him when he says he hasn't eat for days is low sportsmanship
Also as long as he has town!Mac vibes, the probability for him to be town is bigger.

Why don't you wait for Ulrist to answer me?
I townread mac, that post was just me pointing out how ridiculous I think the scum reads on mac are
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:48 am
Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:18 am
Neon wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:17 am
Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:15 am
Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:10 am
Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:10 am
Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:09 am why are there 2 votes on me and guillo and 4 votes on mac

are you people trolling or what
mac is wolfing
Why is Mac wolfing

I haven't caught up yet so brief summary or quote of the more damning posts would be appreciated
he's doing that thing where the moment there's pressure from more than one person on him that he unloads a large amount of aggression, appeals to emotion, and starts talking about how he's just trying to be a good villager and everyone else is making that too hard for him, and they just need to give him space, and if they don't, they're bad at the game, etc etc etc
He does this as town. I've seen it multiple times. This is not a reliable read.
and he does it as a wolf

and I've seen him do it exactly like this, right now... when he was wolfing
Cool. So it's NAI and you are using it a if you have caught someone you haven't.

Someone who helped me find Sabi wolf yesterday giving me a wolf kill

Someone who is trying to solve which you are not.

Someone who is reevaling the thread and reading back and trying to get town to actually work together and find a consensus

Mac is the towniest person here you will not mislynch him
Neon with me-levels of white knighting here.

If Neon isn't town I'll go back to the hat closet that is still full of hats.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:54 am
Well no cuz you'd have seen Scotty say that he didn't have to use the Harry Potter words
I clearly either missed that post or that detail in the post he claimed it

Like you yourself misread iawy's claim
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:54 am

Yeah it's called leaving Scotty alive til tomorrow and letting him silent shoot someone lol.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:49 am Guillo's read is bogus tho.
People who know Guillo better than me read town. I, not knowing Guillo at all, can't form a read based on knowledge, and I just see the behaviour as wolfy on the facts.

Michelle has asked me to give Guillo more time. Guillo has expressed disengagement. Do you know Guillo much? Give me your takes on meta.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:56 am
I clearly either missed that post or that detail in the post he claimed it

Like you yourself misread iawy's claim
I never misread his claim. I just partly didn't believe it and partly realised that it didn't matter contextually because he still targeted me with a role that allowed him to lover me today.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:58 am
People who know Guillo better than me read town. I, not knowing Guillo at all, can't form a read based on knowledge, and I just see the behaviour as wolfy on the facts.

Michelle has asked me to give Guillo more time. Guillo has expressed disengagement. Do you know Guillo much? Give me your takes on meta.
Yes I am pretty familiar with Guillo and am not often wrong on him but being forced to read him in this context is different to how I am usually able to get a read on him. I just think that his tunneling me is a tactic he's using to try to keep me in check honestly. And I also thought the interaction between him and Rondo was fucking strange.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Dyslexicon
Guillotine
Kate
Nutella
S~V~S
Seanzie

@Alison sans yourself
I narrowed it down a bit cuz i dont care about pushing the names I removed anymore.
I agree with nutella's take that she is a TMI machine as mafia and she has displayed no sign of it this game. Her push on me while annoying is in line with the weathervane "latch onto a read someone else makes and then get 0-100 convinced of it really abruptly" sort of posting she usually does while town and I sort of think she'd be more visibly uncomfortable in a thread where the loudest voices are names like Alison, Mac and Sloonei.

I have explained why I think Guillo's push on you is townie for him for meta reasons.

The rest can all die, I don't care.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

marmot obv mafia
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:57 am

Yeah it's called leaving Scotty alive til tomorrow and letting him silent shoot someone lol.
oh fair I assumed he was one-shot like me

if he's claiming multiple shots then I'll vote someone else
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dyslexicon
S~V~S
Seanzie

I took Alison's two townreads out and removed Kate for Golden.

Why are the above four town? Anyone may interject.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:01 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:57 am

oh fair I assumed he was one-shot like me

if he's claiming multiple shots then I'll vote someone else
i actually don't know if he can now that you mention it

@Scotty ?
Alison

Post by Alison »

[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:59 am

Yes I am pretty familiar with Guillo and am not often wrong on him but being forced to read him in this context is different to how I am usually able to get a read on him. I just think that his tunneling me is a tactic he's using to try to keep me in check honestly. And I also thought the interaction between him and Rondo was fucking strange.
"keep you in check" like "get a clear read" or "stop your towning" or ambiguous?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

112's ISO is probably at best described as irredeemable and forever POE but I do kinda like that they townread @hollowkatt early cuz I did too.

But I doubt that's gonna be a good look for anyone else.

Anyway 112 hard POE.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:03 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:59 am

"keep you in check" like "get a clear read" or "stop your towning" or ambiguous?
disrupt my process, stop my towning more or less... he already showed his hand earlier with the fake counterclaim gambit and then dropped that, and then out of nowhere just started arbitrarily tunneling me again and pleading to a godread that doesn't exist, i cannot give him town points for it.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:01 am 112
Dyslexicon
S~V~S
Seanzie

I could vote for any of them. From most likely to vote to least likely, right now:

112 > SVS > Dizzy > Seanzie
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D1

Post by MacDougall »

S~V~S wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:45 am
Urist wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:53 pm
Golden wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:51 pm
Urist wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:49 pm
Golden wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:46 pm
Urist wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:40 pm Golden defense of Kate is bad
Scotty unvoting Kate is bad and sad
Scumlean.

Characterising a town read as a ‘defense’ is inherently about trying to make people feel a certain way.
You are literally defending Kate, don't try to pull this semantic shit it will 100% not work
It’s not semantic shit. The same event can be characterised in different ways, the choice of how you characterise it is meaningful.
I'm not characterizing anything, you are literally defending Kate.
Defending her from what? I haven’t gotten to the point where/if any of this rolls back, but you seem to be aggressively making Mt Gigantico out of Mt Molehill.

If you rolled back on this, and I haven’t got there yet, sorry, but town reading isn’t the same as defending. There is some misplaced aggression here.
Urist comes off exceedingly townie here where the other two ... do not.
Alison

Post by Alison »

I kinda vibed with Dizzy's posting on D1 but then he vanished and never reappeared again so I don't care to take him out of Mac's suggested POE. Seanzie is someone that I should be confidently townreading by now, but I'm not, which isn't a great sign (that + "Mac who I townread" and "Sloonei who is townsiding if he's mafia given I agree with most of his takes" being his wagon were the reasons I voted him). 112 has done nothing except naked vote me for no reason and SVS has done nothing at all.

If this is our POE I am completely fine with it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

S~V~S wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:01 am OK, this Golden/Kate this is freaking me a bit on more than one level.

First, tons of people are making reads for no reason and no one is questioning it, or asking for reasons. All the jumping on a read of old friends seems sooo opportunistic to me.
Second, neither Kate nor Golden have asked me for my opinion, and they both know that while my opinion may be shit on a lot of things, I read Kate pretty well.
I threw her a ball, and she ignored it.
S~V~S wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:27 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:25 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:53 pm I claim Kate bad because she hasnt hit 400 posts yet :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
I'M WORKING ON IT! :shrug:
:haha: Good luck, I gave up. Too many people I don’t know.
So I was not sure she wasn't bad, since I also think she might have tried to avoid me when she's bad (although it's been so long since i can recall the last game where she was bad and I was town; 10 years ago, maybe?).

But her reaction to all of this pretty clearly puts her town for me. She doesn't seem to be spending alot of time worrying about how she sounds. Maybe she's salty for some other reason, or maybe I'm not as all that as I think.

@Neon , @Lilypetal are you two from the same home forum? You seem to have some simpatico, and that could give weight to your readings of each other.
the progression here makes no sense to me... far too generous a read, and SVS's motivation here is far more likely to be defensive towards Kate than anything resembling town solving imo
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:06 am
S~V~S wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:45 am
Urist wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:53 pm
Golden wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:51 pm
Urist wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:49 pm
Golden wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:46 pm
Urist wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:40 pm Golden defense of Kate is bad
Scotty unvoting Kate is bad and sad
Scumlean.

Characterising a town read as a ‘defense’ is inherently about trying to make people feel a certain way.
You are literally defending Kate, don't try to pull this semantic shit it will 100% not work
It’s not semantic shit. The same event can be characterised in different ways, the choice of how you characterise it is meaningful.
I'm not characterizing anything, you are literally defending Kate.
Defending her from what? I haven’t gotten to the point where/if any of this rolls back, but you seem to be aggressively making Mt Gigantico out of Mt Molehill.

If you rolled back on this, and I haven’t got there yet, sorry, but town reading isn’t the same as defending. There is some misplaced aggression here.
Urist comes off exceedingly townie here where the other two ... do not.
SVS backing me up on this did ping me, actually. Especially so much later than it happening.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

at any rate SVS and Golden have spewed Kate town imo regardless of either of their alignments
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

i actually like dizzy's ISO at a glance, I don't think it's a wolf ISO
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I also quite like Seanzie's ISO and I wouldn't POE him either.

So of the four I'd say 112/SVS are far worse than Seanzie/Dizzy.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:07 am I kinda vibed with Dizzy's posting on D1 but then he vanished and never reappeared again so I don't care to take him out of Mac's suggested POE. Seanzie is someone that I should be confidently townreading by now, but I'm not, which isn't a great sign (that + "Mac who I townread" and "Sloonei who is townsiding if he's mafia given I agree with most of his takes" being his wagon were the reasons I voted him). 112 has done nothing except naked vote me for no reason and SVS has done nothing at all.

If this is our POE I am completely fine with it.
Dizzy vanishing is NAI

Also i am working, coming back late
AMA

And @ulrist answer me pls

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:05 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:01 am 112
Dyslexicon
S~V~S
Seanzie

I could vote for any of them. From most likely to vote to least likely, right now:

112 > SVS > Dizzy > Seanzie
so this is a good look for Golden in the context too especially cuz im giving seanzie points mostly cuz of how aggressively he pushed alison and golden lol
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

falcon
golden
kate
mac
neon
nutella

lily
dizzy

michelle
ender
hkatt
porscha
svs
scotty
seanzie
sig
ursit

alison
creature
wilgy
marmot
radish
rondo
sloonei

-t

if u want explanations ping syn
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Okay the next four I'd like to talk to ppl about are this four. Anyone wanna go the hard vouch?

hollowkatt
Marmot
master radishes
sig
Alison

Post by Alison »

Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:13 am falcon
golden
kate
mac
neon
nutella

lily
dizzy

michelle
ender
hkatt
porscha
svs
scotty
seanzie
sig
ursit

alison
creature
wilgy
marmot
radish
rondo
sloonei

-t

Why is 112 and Dizzy second top townread

Why does mafia Sloonei pop out of nowhere to hard defend Mac when he could have sat back and watch Mac get bullied? Like sure pocketing exists but I don't think that Mac is the person that scum Sloonei most wants to pocket in that scenario, and TMI exists but he didn't have to TMI Mac he could have just continued afking or given other reads.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:16 am
Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:13 am falcon
golden
kate
mac
neon
nutella

lily
dizzy

michelle
ender
hkatt
porscha
svs
scotty
seanzie
sig
ursit

alison
creature
wilgy
marmot
radish
rondo
sloonei

-t

Why is 112 and Dizzy second top townread

Why does mafia Sloonei pop out of nowhere to hard defend Mac when he could have sat back and watch Mac get bullied? Like sure pocketing exists but I don't think that Mac is the person that scum Sloonei most wants to pocket in that scenario, and TMI exists but he didn't have to TMI Mac he could have just continued afking or given other reads.
@Syn

-t
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:15 am Okay the next four I'd like to talk to ppl about are this four. Anyone wanna go the hard vouch?

hollowkatt
Marmot
master radishes
sig
I wouldn't bet my house on sig being town, but I'd put him as the least likely person I'd vote in these 4 since I felt he seemed lonely in a townie way D1. In addition he is another player that I habitually scumread as either alignment so the fact that I haven't felt a desire to murder him here means he is playing townier than usual.

No points of townieness for the rest.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

hollowkatt
Marmot
master radishes
sig

Guillotine
S~V~S

I am acutely aware that there are town in the above list (especially the upper tier), but the more I close the POE and lift the bar for what I am townreading people for, these are the names I am left with. I personally townread Hollowkatt, Radishes and Sig but none of them are for really good reasons.

I am quite confident that several mafia reside in the list above, and I know for a fact that there are at least 1 or 2 outside of it cuz it's too slanky of a list to be all of them. But I am not deepwolf hunting.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 338
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:48 am This is a tone read then basically?
Yes. Tone reads are good to have.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Nutella had Marmot near lock town on day 1 so that's the main thing giving me pause on Marmot. I actually personally wolfread him and just tactically deferred to her read cuz the wagons were already well set and it served no purpose saying anything about that read at the time.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”