Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 978

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D2

Post by MacDougall »

Porscha wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:03 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:49 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:40 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:28 am SVS wagon breakdown

Sloonei ... I feel is likely detached town but he's certainly not out of his known wolfrange. His posts have all had good tone and he seems to lack wolf agenda.

Scotty ... I kinda townread for similar reasons. His play is maybe a bit more of the cavalier style than Sloonei's.

Golden. He's... such a good wolf I just can't shake the suspicion. His justifications for his reads and pushes all make sense they're just ... its like they are sensible but not compelling. Good excuses not actual reasons? And I feel that there's something to be said for the moves he's not making ... such as how he's treating Urist and Rondo. It feels like he's trying to thread a needle of powerwolfing without townsiding or something.

Alison ... like I have maybe a little paranoia here too but it's not as bad as it is towards Golden because her rationalisation feels more reasonable each time. The reasons she's giving for her town and mafia reads are consistently evidence based and in a way that's like "ohhh I see this is fair". Such as her Seanzie shield that if not for said effort providing reason would be driving more paranoia.

Sig and Rondo are like the two slots I just shrug and say "beats me they could flip both ways".

So all up I'm trying to say that this wagon has nearly 6 shrug slots on it. And the chances of those 6 being all town is close to nil to me.
I am head empty no thoughts on sloonei and golden, I am decidedly unsure on scotty but I'm enjoying having him around so that's happenstance luck for him, sig and rondo could flip either I agree, but I do think it's a twinge silly to tr alison cuz her reads are logic based (because when are they not?)
It's less that they are logic based and more that I find her evidence compelling. I find wolf Alison's justifications frequently don't pass my vibe checks like they are here.
I do also think it is... sometimes... compelling. But only sometimes and I think half of it is just choosing to pick a side of wifom for the sake of sounding like she is making a point. It sometimes passes the vibe check for me but not always and I am therefore tinfoiled
Haha kinda same.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 630

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:05 am

Sloonei ... I feel is likely detached town but he's certainly not out of his known wolfrange. His posts have all had good tone and he seems to lack wolf agenda.

Scotty ... I kinda townread for similar reasons. His play is maybe a bit more of the cavalier style than Sloonei's.

Golden. He's... such a good wolf I just can't shake the suspicion. His justifications for his reads and pushes all make sense they're just ... its like they are sensible but not compelling. Good excuses not actual reasons? And I feel that there's something to be said for the moves he's not making ... such as how he's treating Urist and Rondo. It feels like he's trying to thread a needle of powerwolfing without townsiding or something.

Alison ... like I have maybe a little paranoia here too but it's not as bad as it is towards Golden because her rationalisation feels more reasonable each time. The reasons she's giving for her town and mafia reads are consistently evidence based and in a way that's like "ohhh I see this is fair". Such as her Seanzie shield that if not for said effort providing reason would be driving more paranoia.

Sig and Rondo are like the two slots I just shrug and say "beats me they could flip both ways".

So all up I'm trying to say that this wagon has nearly 6 shrug slots on it. And the chances of those 6 being all town is close to nil to me.
I am head empty no thoughts on sloonei and golden, I am decidedly unsure on scotty but I'm enjoying having him around so that's happenstance luck for him, sig and rondo could flip either I agree, but I do think it's a twinge silly to tr alison cuz her reads are logic based (because when are they not?)
It's less that they are logic based and more that I find her evidence compelling. I find wolf Alison's justifications frequently don't pass my vibe checks like they are here.
I do also think it is... sometimes... compelling. But only sometimes and I think half of it is just choosing to pick a side of wifom for the sake of sounding like she is making a point. It sometimes passes the vibe check for me but not always and I am therefore tinfoiled
Haha kinda same.
I would have not guessed that, you've seemed pretty pro alison today
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 287
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:13 am
Alison wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:51 am @MacDougall You were the one who originally said you thought HK was town and wanted to take him out of the POE, right? What did you see in him?
he told someone to fuck off
Is that really a towntell for him?
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 648
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:33 pm idk if i 100% trust dizzy but yeah i do like that post
Hmm. I didn't like that post as much as all y'all so imma shut up lol
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:09 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:13 am
Alison wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:51 am @MacDougall You were the one who originally said you thought HK was town and wanted to take him out of the POE, right? What did you see in him?
he told someone to fuck off
Is that really a towntell for him?
Honestly it kind of has been fairly reliable but I don't think it's enough for this particular game and it's use by date has expired.
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 671
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:50 am

I wouldnt be surprised if Wilgy and Sloonie were w/w or t/t or even 3/3. Golden I am happy to just live and not end game just like me. Scotty is just doing scotty things and people are townreading him for it which is like "shrug ok" then why dont you town read Rondo for doing Rondo things? Its interesting. Sig I could kill but he has good energy at times. Alison I have conceded is probably town in the knowledge that Nutella/Mac/Golden/Alison can not ALL be wolves and if one of them is the others will find.
Bold of you to think I'm townreading Scotty.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:07 am
Michelle wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:59 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:56 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:30 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:12 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:04 pm Seanzie is clearly a hit for ~threadstate~ reasons
My dear Nutella. Wonderful player that you are. If you believe this, help me FEEL that you do. I'm not feeling the fire behind this read. It just feels like very low effort shade, an attempt to persuade the inattentive masses to vote wantonly for a player without really offering any stakes. Do this for me and I may consider voting there.
His responses to me were all shit. His iso is vacant of anything good. He shot ilario which could easily be a wolf motivated shot and there's already a lot of town kp. He has not contributed to solving in earnest. Many have lightly agreed with my concern about him and yet nobody will wagon there. Why is it so hard to gain momentum on this push. Because he's actual mafia and people would rather go along with the big wagon on marmot who is just busy and can solve like a beast when they have time.
Have you asked me a single time why I'm busy?
Why are you busy?

Who are you? (this is a joke to myself because I honestly don't think I've seen a post from Michelle this game)

Because I got shiz to do.
Mac's second voter (where he votes, I vote when i notice the change)
It looked like you had something to tell us, but in fact you were just spamming

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Porscha wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:06 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:05 am

Haha kinda same.
I would have not guessed that, you've seemed pretty pro alison today
It I always harbour a little doubt. I've just felt like being democratic and trying to focus people has required me to set aside most of my less probable feelings for the most part.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Thanks for Mac's colour name I always know at the first glance where is his vote ;airguitar:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I probably haven't been living up to my job title lately haha.
Alison
Posts in topic: 287
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:47 am Just accept I am not going to late game and this is all fine. You are definitely transferring warmth. The best read on my slot is Ender and he cant even get me right so its ok
The phrasing here implies you think Ender is town. Have you elaborated on this?

Why this attitude when you shaded Mac for scumreading you like 5 posts ago?
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Post by Golden »

Oh Anzac is the one you hosted Mac!

That was fun. A successful deepwolf, but only deep by the skin of my teeth. I had another teammate who was even deeper in that one.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

VC
Idk what changed since the last one , seems like Seanzie is winning the popularity contest but wait, there is SVS with another 5 votes wagon
I don't like Scotty's wagon
Ah, and 112 doesn't have a wagon anymore
Imagine dying d1 lmao
Poll runs till Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:00 am
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

You may select 1 option

No votes
Voters: None
Alison
No votes
Creature
No votes
DrWilgy
No votes
Dyslexicon
No votes
EnderWiggin
No votes
falcon45ca
No votes
Golden
6%
Voters: RondoDimBuckle, Guillotine
Guillotine
No votes
hollowkatt
No votes
Inawordyes
3%
Voters: Kate
Kate
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
MacDougall
3%
Voters: Inawordyes
Marmot
3%
Voters: S~V~S
master radishes
6%
Voters: 112, Seanzie
Michelle
No votes
Neon
No votes
Nutella
No votes
Party Crasher
No votes
Porscha
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
8%
Voters: EnderWiggin, falcon45ca, Urist
S~V~S
14%
Voters: Golden, Alison, sig, Sloonei, Scotty
Scotty
11%
Voters: hollowkatt, Creature, Marmot, Party Crasher
Seanzie
14%
Voters: nutella, Neon, Dyslexicon, Michelle, MacDougall
sig
3%
Voters: DrWilgy
Sloonei
No votes
Urist
No votes
No vote/unvote
No votes
Sleep
No votes
Host/mod/spec/dead etc
31%
Voters: Dennis, JaggedJimmyJay, Spacedaisy, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, pyxxy, Lime Coke, sabie12, Syn, Sabiplz, lucy, Le petit poussin
Total votes: 36

EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine

I absolutely think Seanzie's wagon is pure so I'm going to poke a vote that way and see what happens.
Michelle
Made Man

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D1

Post by Michelle »

Creature wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:52 pm Imagine Cape90 just happens to be a lame town role.
I wanted to look at Le petit Iso and i found this.

Is this TMI or just a random thought?

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Like atm I'm probs extremely not interested in touching neon nutella or golden with my caressing vote
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Michelle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:24 am
Creature wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:52 pm Imagine Cape90 just happens to be a lame town role.

Random thought cuz even if creature had tmi that cape was town hed have no idea the power of his ability
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:34 pm Tied wagons
Who was tied with Cape at Eod?

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Michelle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:26 am
Someone who got vig'd I think iawy
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Porscha wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:25 am

Random thought cuz even if creature had tmi that cape was town hed have no idea the power of his ability
He would have tbh, a VT/lame role plays different than a PR
Cape was all over the place and made big waves interpreted as wolfy agenda unfortunately.
No PR vibe

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Porscha wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:28 am
Someone who got vig'd I think iawy
I bet this was discussed, t/t wagons, happy wolves, etc
Thanks!

RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 1097
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Not sure, I just saw I could tie wagons and I did for waganomics it should be in the votes at EOD
Alison wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:17 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:47 am Just accept I am not going to late game and this is all fine. You are definitely transferring warmth. The best read on my slot is Ender and he cant even get me right so its ok

already have in my ISO, but to recap, Ender is either super duper town because he thinks he can catch me as wolf and that investment only comes from Ender town. OR he is a lost wolf going late so I wouldnt really care about him till Fx

I dont know which one you are specifically talking about with Mac so I wont speak to it.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Michelle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:28 am

Cape was all over the place and made big waves interpreted as wolfy agenda unfortunately.
No PR vibe
I think that is only a thought if you know hes town then right lol
Like unless you were one of the few people who thought cape was town then you were easily convinced he had a "wolfy agenda" or just went with it cuz you're a wolf who is down for the easy ML. It was a weak and lazy push that he lost because he couldnt direct a directionless thread onto someone else, not because he had a wolfy agenda
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Unfortunately I was phone posting EOD but I am pretty sure other people took the vote count at times
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

[VOTE: Creature ] aubergine Hmmm
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:30 am
Michelle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:28 am

No PR vibe
I think that is only a thought if you know hes town then right lol
Like unless you were one of the few people who thought cape was town then you were easily convinced he had a "wolfy agenda" or just went with it cuz you're a wolf who is down for the easy ML. It was a weak and lazy push that he lost because he couldnt direct a directionless thread onto someone else, not because he had a wolfy agenda
Sorry just to clarify I do not literally mean "you" as in "michelle", just anyone
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:29 am
Not sure, I just saw I could tie wagons and I did for waganomics it should be in the votes at EOD
Alison wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:17 am

already have in my ISO, but to recap, Ender is either super duper town because he thinks he can catch me as wolf and that investment only comes from Ender town. OR he is a lost wolf going late so I wouldnt really care about him till Fx

I dont know which one you are specifically talking about with Mac so I wont speak to it.
Thanks for the answer, i don't have time to check but i get the point
Ender is in my top town with Mac with 99% confidence.
Every time when i read their posts i like their vibes and presence.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Got it Porscha, tnx

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I also tr ender
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

There are strange parallels between Ender/Rondo and Urist/Golden.

Both have one person suspecting the other and being largely ignored.

Both main pushers are not pursuing their read in a way that feels like it's genuinely an attempt to kill the other but both are saying things that sound like the other is their top scum.

The ignoring party in both cases have refrained from Omgus or even really exhibiting frustration towards said person while being visibly frustrated and irritated by other people when they suspected them.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:41 am
Michelle wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:30 am
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:27 am
Dennis wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:43 am Golden could go either way I can't keep track of him to save my life

Kate might be town but she has been very centered on her towniness rather than solving, something of note but I don't think it's too alignment indicative

Party Crasher, I've got no clue on but I rolled my eyes and thought "lame" when I read it was 6 people, for some reason. Couldn't tell ya why

Falcon could be bad but also I think that like every D1 so I'm leaving him alone (and on that topic I won't vote Wilgy today for the same reason)

Lucy is doing her thing where she just says "player x town" so like maybe town

Urist could be bad, that's where my vote would be if I wanted to vote but I don't

Sabi and I are townreading each other, which I hate to be THAT guy but it gives me a bad feeling about them. I will ignore that for now though

Alison is doing that thing where she has the largest ego in the world so I guess maybe town but like maybe drop it back a notch

No one else comes to mind immediately, I'm off to bed buh bye
@Dennis j never townread you lol
Good vibes from Dennis in the quoted post
I don't think there's a single read he gave in that post that doesn't contain the word "but". It's hedgey AF
I had this post in a tab because it had an opposed take than mine, obviously i didn't have time to post it back then

What everyone thinks about falcon?

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I conclude that neither dynamic is likely to be t/t or w/w.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Michelle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:39 am
Dennis wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:43 am Golden could go either way I can't keep track of him to save my life

Kate might be town but she has been very centered on her towniness rather than solving, something of note but I don't think it's too alignment indicative

Party Crasher, I've got no clue on but I rolled my eyes and thought "lame" when I read it was 6 people, for some reason. Couldn't tell ya why

Falcon could be bad but also I think that like every D1 so I'm leaving him alone (and on that topic I won't vote Wilgy today for the same reason)

Urist could be bad, that's where my vote would be if I wanted to vote but I don't

Sabi and I are townreading each other, which I hate to be THAT guy but it gives me a bad feeling about them. I will ignore that for now though

Alison is doing that thing where she has the largest ego in the world so I guess maybe town but like maybe drop it back a notch

I don't think there's a single read he gave in that post that doesn't contain the word "but". It's hedgey AF
I had this post in a tab because it had an opposed take than mine, obviously i didn't have time to post it back then

He's kinda low flying but when isn't he? He has some of the best looks from Sabi interactions. He pushed her in a believable way when nobody else really was.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:38 am There are strange parallels between Ender/Rondo and Urist/Golden.

Both main pushers are not pursuing their read in a way that feels like it's genuinely an attempt to kill the other but both are saying things that sound like the other is their top scum.

The ignoring party in both cases have refrained from Omgus or even really exhibiting frustration towards said person while being visibly frustrated and irritated by other people when they suspected them.
I mean I did some cheeky OMOGUS in the beginning but I guess its like if Sabi was going hard at you. You would chuckle and move on
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Thing is I kinda have a pretty solid read on Urist and feel like he's squarely in his town Urist meta. Maybe I'm underestimating his scum game. It's plausible. I might review him a bit closer.

I think Ender is much more towny than Rondo. I think Rondo knows it too. I just kinda ... don't think Rondo is playing like a wolf. Or a town. His play really does give 3p/lost wolf vibes.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:40 am I conclude that neither dynamic is likely to be t/t or w/w.
now this is some bullshit that needs to go away. I am almost 100% certain barring Ender being late wolf that we are t/t Thats why I am ignoring him. Bad logic bad Mac
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Le petit poussin wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:28 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:27 pm @Alison if cape v, shoot scotty, if cape w, shoot radish?
cape v shoot golden imo
:charlieblackmon:

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:43 am Thing is I kinda have a pretty solid read on Urist and feel like he's squarely in his town Urist meta. Maybe I'm underestimating his scum game. It's plausible. I might review him a bit closer.

I think Ender is much more towny than Rondo. I think Rondo knows it too. I just kinda ... don't think Rondo is playing like a wolf. Or a town. His play really does give 3p/lost wolf vibes.
You said this in games where there werent any 3p at all. So maybe I am just doing my thing
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:42 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:38 am There are strange parallels between Ender/Rondo and Urist/Golden.

I mean I did some cheeky OMOGUS in the beginning but I guess its like if Sabi was going hard at you. You would chuckle and move on
That is not what would happen if Sabi went hard at me lol. Demonstrably so.

And it's certainly not a reasonable allusion to make given Ender and you know each other better than anyone else in the game knows either of you. You hand waving away someone you know as well as Ender pushing you makes zero sense to be coming from town you. I would expect town Rondo to view it as so egregious to be outing.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:41 am

He's kinda low flying but when isn't he? He has some of the best looks from Sabi interactions. He pushed her in a believable way when nobody else really was.
Ok, that's enough for now :thumbsup:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:43 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:40 am I conclude that neither dynamic is likely to be t/t or w/w.
now this is some bullshit that needs to go away. I am almost 100% certain barring Ender being late wolf that we are t/t Thats why I am ignoring him. Bad logic bad Mac
See how quick you are to weathervane back to sussing me. Yet Ender is being treated like a lock town. Make me understand why are you being so generous towards him?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:44 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:43 am Thing is I kinda have a pretty solid read on Urist and feel like he's squarely in his town Urist meta. Maybe I'm underestimating his scum game. It's plausible. I might review him a bit closer.

You said this in games where there werent any 3p at all. So maybe I am just doing my thing
I'm quite sure I've actually correctly read you as a 3p before at least once which is not an easy read to make. I don't think me incorrectly reading you as a 3p one time is a reasonable reason for me to ignore the logic I'm following in this case.

Wolf you AND town you would probably BOTH be tilted and omgussing Ender or at least bothered and confused and flip flopping on him. Calm adamance he is just wrong town is just such a surprising response from you. Do you have mech that he is town or something?
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Post by Party Crasher »

Golden wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:48 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:43 am Golden remember I just read Anzac mafia ISOs and reconsider how you're engaging with me knowing that please. Any attempt to persuade or manipulate me directly right now is going to make this worse. Ignore my suspicion and play mafia. I'm not engaging you directly on the subject of you, it only benefits wolf you for that to occur. Doesn't benefit town you, me or anyone else in the game. So stop doing it. Play mafia and talk to me about your reads and stuff, don't tell me I'm tinfoiling and fuck off with self meta.
Don't even remember what that game is.

And I need to say this to you the same way I say it to anyone else.

I do not... I really do not... take any influence from others opinions are of me self metaing. It benefits town me permanently... every time I'm town. People remember this shit. I do it for a reason. I guard my obvitown meta jealously so I can pull it out when I need to and people stand up and listen. It's not about this game, it's about next game, and the one after that, and the one after that. I need this so that when I am busy and stressed I can pull the card out and play the game with less suspicion coming my way.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ender please chime in and explain how you feel about this and Rondo in general. How do you reconcile him as mafia still if he is unwaveringly townreading you? What is the mafia agenda in doing this?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

You REALLY think I haven't been trying to kill Rondo?

I am the reason Rondo was in contention and have been making points for Rondo being wolf like all day lmao
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Town. Sabi interactions is kinda clearing imo
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 143

Post by S~V~S »

I am seeing alot of this in my read back; what is a "lost wolf"?

I would guess solo baddie waiting to be recruited by a bad team?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I think he's lost wolf so this checks out.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:53 am

You REALLY think I haven't been trying to kill Rondo?

I am the reason Rondo was in contention and have been making points for Rondo being wolf like all day lmao
Eh that's fair. I was probably trying to force my weird allegory and overlooked that a bit. But I haven't really personally felt like you've made much in terms of appeals to others.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:55 am I am seeing alot of this in my read back; what is a "lost wolf"?

I would guess solo baddie waiting to be recruited by a bad team?
Yes a lost wolf is a wolf that is outside wolf chat that generally knows the wolf team but they don't know they do. It's up to the mod whether the wolf "pack" know there is one.

A recluse is a similar role where the pack know who they are and they don't know the identity of the team.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”