Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (GAME OVER- MAFIA WIN)

Moderator: Community Team

What next, gang?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:00 pm

DrWilgy
21%
falcon45ca
No votes
hollowkatt
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
7%
sig
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Hanna Barbera (host/mod/others)
71%

Total votes: 14
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 281

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Night 0)

Post by sig »

JDizz10 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:53 pm
sig wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:14 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:08 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:43 pm
sig wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:42 pm
fingersplints wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:27 pm You guys just be glad you don’t know scrappy doo. I would happily erase him from my memory lol
fingersplints wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:23 pm
Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:10 pm woof woof
Oh god scrappy doo is the worst. Perhaps one of the most justifiably hated characters of all time

Splints is my ride or die this game idc how she flips, whay she does, who she kills.

She could claim mafia while being red checked and saying she was gonna lead a misvote on me and my hatred for scrappy will still burn brighter than all those things. :p

On a serious note, I 100% bet Scrabby is a third party role I’m thinking in like with the character from Rico’s Courage game awhile back. Basically a player posts as both themselves and scrabby.

Or if we wanna include movie verse then scrappy is a mafia member since in the first movie he was the main villain
Sig is mafia, gg.
Here.
This is very weak reasoning. And it’s actually so bad I’m now eyeing you for trying to start a new wagon

Imma go out on a limb here and say one of the wagons have a mafia member and Sean is covering but I need to look into it more before I fully commit
I don’t understand why pointing out that one of the Wagons “probably” had a mafia in needed to be pointed out. Seems kinda obvious that every wagon could “probably” have an mafia. Also saying “weak reasoning” while not giving an explanation why it’s weak or so bad is interesting as well…
I see what you’re saying for sure, but by probably I mean high chance usually unless we’ve got a check or spew it’s a crapshoot.

I don’t really see how I can explain it being weak beyond the fact that it was weak.

It wasn’t a slip to try and say it’s a slip doesn’t make sense In both a general sense and also from a mechanical sense. It was just a weak reason for throw a vote and then proceed to slank for the rest of the phase
ImageImage
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: CRich

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day1)

Post by CRichard »

DJizz/Seanzie probably not wolves together. Their argument feels too silly and spontaneous for it to be scum theater.
JDizz10
Posts in topic: 52
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: JDizz

Post by JDizz10 »

sig wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:57 pm
Chihiro wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:39 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:23 pm
Chihiro wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:21 pm
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:30 am
Chihiro wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:35 pm Mechanically speaking Third Parties possible should always mean that their existance is confirmed, otherwise, this game is bastard. Telling us its possible they exist but then not having any to me is false information. Where I come from games don't include this unless 3rd party exist, they don't say they may or may not exist.
that isn't the cold hard rule in TS fyi.

i read the chihiro debacle with pyxxy with role pm lingo, which i specifically ban from happening from my games for the purpose of how gross it is and icky and stuff, and have a town lean on chihiro and pyxxy out of it for different reasons.
well yeah cause its gross, which why i specifically got pissed at pyxxy for reading into it.

Also I don't think I am that over the place with the scrappy slot, I think anyone thats hard focused on it over scum hunting is probablly mafia themself.
This sentence makes me wolfread you though.
Literally why? Again I don't understand this sites meta when comes to 3rd parties. Like if the sites meta is losing to 3rd parties thats not the fault of the 3rd party existing, thats the fault of town.
Yea town ignoring third parties.

Having said I’m like 99% sure I know who’s behind the sock so I’m good moving off them for now. IF, I think easier are wolf siding I’ll out the main then vote them off win win.

Chihiro wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:30 pm
sig wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:07 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:03 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:02 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:56 am Also, Sig is outed.
Why is sig outed? I see sig being pushed literally every game he is in, like in Cartomancy. Do you all actually wolfread him or is it "hmmm sig is playing antitown must be wolf" like lucy is doing?
Sig didn't know that the scooby doo villians were town.

I’m semi here about to go into a meeting then I’ll catch up.

This is wrong?
u coming back into the thread after being gone for a bith to immediatly comment on this post pings me, unless you skip back reading to check mentions of you??
Yup I always try to respond to notifications/search my name first, then I read the most recent posts, then I go back and do a catch up. I’m used to being chronically behind in high volume games so for me it makes the most sense to address anything I’m engaging on vs going through pages or random stuff. Granted this game is pretty low key so that won’t be an issue here, but that’s standard NAI practice for me
Can you please give specific reason for how you think you know the sock? You don’t have to out them but how do you think you know who it is?
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

If Sig outs who the puppet master behind Scrappy is, then Sig/Puppet master of Scrappy is never w/w. You don't obsessively hunt for the owner of a puppet account if your scum buddy is piloting the account. No way.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

I don't remember seeing any post from Kate that I hated. Good look for them.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Chihiro is TMIed as town in the world where Jack is mafia. If we go for Jack and they flip mafia, then I would recommend never touching Chihiro for the rest of the game.
Odds are the mafia wouldn't want them around in that case.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

JDizz10 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:19 am
sig wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:57 pm
Chihiro wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:39 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:23 pm
Chihiro wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:21 pm
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:30 am
Chihiro wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:35 pm Mechanically speaking Third Parties possible should always mean that their existance is confirmed, otherwise, this game is bastard. Telling us its possible they exist but then not having any to me is false information. Where I come from games don't include this unless 3rd party exist, they don't say they may or may not exist.
that isn't the cold hard rule in TS fyi.

i read the chihiro debacle with pyxxy with role pm lingo, which i specifically ban from happening from my games for the purpose of how gross it is and icky and stuff, and have a town lean on chihiro and pyxxy out of it for different reasons.
well yeah cause its gross, which why i specifically got pissed at pyxxy for reading into it.

Also I don't think I am that over the place with the scrappy slot, I think anyone thats hard focused on it over scum hunting is probablly mafia themself.
This sentence makes me wolfread you though.
Literally why? Again I don't understand this sites meta when comes to 3rd parties. Like if the sites meta is losing to 3rd parties thats not the fault of the 3rd party existing, thats the fault of town.
Yea town ignoring third parties.

Having said I’m like 99% sure I know who’s behind the sock so I’m good moving off them for now. IF, I think easier are wolf siding I’ll out the main then vote them off win win.

Chihiro wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:30 pm
sig wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:07 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:03 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:02 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:56 am Also, Sig is outed.
Why is sig outed? I see sig being pushed literally every game he is in, like in Cartomancy. Do you all actually wolfread him or is it "hmmm sig is playing antitown must be wolf" like lucy is doing?
Sig didn't know that the scooby doo villians were town.

I’m semi here about to go into a meeting then I’ll catch up.

This is wrong?
u coming back into the thread after being gone for a bith to immediatly comment on this post pings me, unless you skip back reading to check mentions of you??
Yup I always try to respond to notifications/search my name first, then I read the most recent posts, then I go back and do a catch up. I’m used to being chronically behind in high volume games so for me it makes the most sense to address anything I’m engaging on vs going through pages or random stuff. Granted this game is pretty low key so that won’t be an issue here, but that’s standard NAI practice for me
Can you please give specific reason for how you think you know the sock? You don’t have to out them but how do you think you know who it is?
A few key words and how pissed they got at me were the main two.

Now see I’m still a bit torn I don’t want to start trying to hunt the main account in case I’m wrong and I don’t want to link them together to give mafia a soup (assuming they do town side)

I’d still be 100% down to vote off the sock account if we don’t have any good wagons and see what/how they flip, but since that isn’t getting traction + some pretty big mafia pings from Sean I’m fine letting it lie for the time being.

I still don’t love the slot, I don’t like that they’re voting without giving any reasoning, and I don’t like that they’re not helping to hunt which they said they would.

I think they’re a prime candidate for a flash wagon if we get iffy in the 11th hour, but otherwise I won’t be clogging the thread about it.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

CRichard wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:31 am If Sig outs who the puppet master behind Scrappy is, then Sig/Puppet master of Scrappy is never w/w. You don't obsessively hunt for the owner of a puppet account if your scum buddy is piloting the account. No way.
Nah I don’t obsessively hunt for them it just clicked.
ImageImage
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

sig wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:54 am
CRichard wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:31 am If Sig outs who the puppet master behind Scrappy is, then Sig/Puppet master of Scrappy is never w/w. You don't obsessively hunt for the owner of a puppet account if your scum buddy is piloting the account. No way.
Nah I don’t obsessively hunt for them it just clicked.
Hmm ok. It would be nice to know if the owner of the account is someone I town read/scum read or is null altogether.
I haven't seen anything from splints all of today. They're a complete null.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

I don't see Neon being a hit. Honestly, the only reason I can feasibly think Neon might not be town is pushing on the 3P claim. Which isn't the best reason to scum read someone, provided they've done more outside of push on 3p all of today.
Ofc if I'm wrong, that would have aged well eh?
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 192
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

@sig why do you tr me
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

lucy wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:04 am @sig why do you tr me
Well I don’t think your mafia based off your general reaction to me. Calling me anti town, bringing up a past game, and then voting me while admitting I was town doesn’t seem like something you’d do as mafia. Granted I’ve not played with you as mafia, but it seems more towny.

Plus you’ve got almost the same tone as GoC and I correctly clocked you as town there pretty early.

Now if you did/do try to get me voted off for past games or if you start playing in an anti town manner I’d change my opinion but so far I’m fairly confident in my view and just like GoC if I think your cases are sound or you have info I’d follow, but I’m not gonna just blindly do what you say without that.

What do you think of Roxy and Sean?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I know Wilgy says he’s slanking and he has a history of being misvoted, but the longer he leaves his vote on me without any reasoning the more I want to vote him back.

That might be a OMGUS move though.
ImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

sig wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:33 am
Well I don’t think your mafia based off your general reaction to me. Calling me anti town, bringing up a past game, and then voting me while admitting I was town doesn’t seem like something you’d do as mafia. Granted I’ve not played with you as mafia, but it seems more towny.

Plus you’ve got almost the same tone as GoC and I correctly clocked you as town there pretty early.

Now if you did/do try to get me voted off for past games or if you start playing in an anti town manner I’d change my opinion but so far I’m fairly confident in my view and just like GoC if I think your cases are sound or you have info I’d follow, but I’m not gonna just blindly do what you say without that.

smash

pass
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

at this point in day 1 do you agree it'd have been horrible to vote sit scrappy?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

lucy wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:42 am

at this point in day 1 do you agree it'd have been horrible to vote sit scrappy?

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

I wanna say no to be an asshole, but yes you were right :p

I do think it was worth entertaining, but given what’s happened today we’ve got a pretty solid chance of hitting mafia.
ImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

sig wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:52 am
lucy wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:42 am

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

I wanna say no to be an asshole, but yes you were right :p

I do think it was worth entertaining, but given what’s happened today we’ve got a pretty solid chance of hitting mafia.
i will say this explicitly for current game and future games

take me at a higher than normal credibility, generally i am right and i am good at mafia and i will continuously demonstrate this
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

also i think Chihiro might be scum
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

lucy wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:58 am also i think Chihiro might be scum
idk why but i'm confident all of a sudden
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 273
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

sig wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:21 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:13 pm
sig wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:04 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:54 pm
sig wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:51 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:38 pm
Kate wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:40 pm

You seem awfully certain on "this wolf team." Care to elaborate?
What I did was. I read the thread up to this point and I went wow Sig is town. (I don't think that anymore but whatever). Wow Dennis is town.

I know I'm town.

Seanzie is also town

Wow.

And than I made this post that says exactly that

Why too both the new read on me and the read on Sean
Because Seanzie is in Seanzie town meta

Because you posted the wolfiest post I've read this game
I don’t see what you think was wolfy about either post I also don’t see how Sean is within his town meta. :shrug:
That's cool. I do though so...

I mean if you won’t give any reasoning imma ignore it since you literally pulled a 180
I did give a reason though you just didn't like it
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:18 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:34 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:25 pm Neon's take re: Scrappy...like, does she have a meta of "always go after 3Ps"? Her take feels myopic

We might be dealing with Freon, and that's an ignoble gas
Hmm...I wonder does the person who spent all of GoC saying "I really don't care if we kill mods quad or soup mafia both are anti town and need to die" would spend this game trying to kill a 3P who is anti town.

Very difficult question.
I'm 100% sure I never said anything even close to that in GoC, and there's a world of difference between advocating for Vks against anti-town 3P than using the DK on a possible pro-town 3P
This was about me not you?

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:06 am
Neon wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:20 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:17 pm Like please, just plow through Sig/Neon/Dennis and let's get another W in the books. Jay mentioned my winrate recently in a discord chat, and so I've been so pumped to keep it high, and this is an easy sweep.
Hilariously awful take.

Seanzie is town and also 0 for 3 on this wolf team lol
:shrug: We'll see after I flip you.
Man wouldn't that be fun to die D1 to a shit tunnel from someone who will never reevaluate

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

CRichard wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:59 am I don't see Neon being a hit. Honestly, the only reason I can feasibly think Neon might not be town is pushing on the 3P claim. Which isn't the best reason to scum read someone, provided they've done more outside of push on 3p all of today.
Ofc if I'm wrong, that would have aged well eh?
Hey someone gets it. Sucks that I kinda scum read them.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

sig wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:35 am I know Wilgy says he’s slanking and he has a history of being misvoted, but the longer he leaves his vote on me without any reasoning the more I want to vote him back.

That might be a OMGUS move though.
There are many good reasons to vote Wilgy... this is definitely not one of them

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

@Neon do what i say and vote Chihiro uwu
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 100
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Neon wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:48 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:30 pm kinda wanted to vote Dennis to help Seanzie get into his town mindset but also not sure how Dennis would feel about me scumleaning him uwu

giving Dennis another day, I don't mean this in a mean way Dennis! it's only been like 16 hours or w/e this is more "don't worry about more pressure and just do you town thing, friend"

Wilgy already explaining that he's playing a different style feels odd

where's Jack?

I don't care about Scrappy atm although reading Scrappy's ISO makes me continue to sideye Chihiro for claiming that Scrappy was ever townsiding

Scrappy opened by claiming they were town, then moving to "I'm town alignment", then "I can help town", then what I perceived as sarcasm about "if you vote for me I'll be forced to wolfside!!!1!"

Maybe Chihiro just overfocused on how people reacted to Scrappy instead of what Scrappy did to make people react that way :)

sticking on Chihiro

we do agree on this though, I'm not voting Scrappy D1, would rather hunt 100% scum than scum-lite
Chihiro wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:02 pm
sig wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:59 pm At what point will enough be enough with the sock where you’re willing to say they’re not town siding anymore
I would never vote the slot on d1, so doesn't matter.
It's cool that you are town this game
ness fortnite dance.gif
ness fortnite dance.gif (229.49 KiB) Viewed 639 times
☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:23 am @Neon do what i say and vote Chihiro uwu
No

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Neon wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:29 am
lucy wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:23 am @Neon do what i say and vote Chihiro uwu
No
worth a try
☆Princess Abigail☆

Explain your read and maybe

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Neon wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:44 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:04 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:44 am
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:01 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:59 am
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:24 am neon scummy for policy voting even though idc about whether scrappy dies
I literally policy as town *sigh*
literally a bad habit and scummy usually, alison policies r disagreeable too
I can not possibly express how much I disagree with this take. Policies win games.
Policies aren’t even intended to win games. They’re intended to enforce good play. IE yeet claimed neutrals until players learn to stop claiming neutral. Yeet toxic players until they learn to stop being toxic.

It can’t be a GOOD strategy for finding and yeeting wolves when it isn’t a strategy for finding and yeeting wolves to begin with.

If you’re town, this shit will get you miselimed, probably after you get a townie or two miselimed in front of you. Just ask Alison.
Enforcing good play wins games.

But also I have built MY policies based on things I've seen people ignore that have constantly and consistently lost town games. So no. I policy to win games. I will continue to do it.

In voting me for policying you are policying me so...
"I know what you are but what am i!" the argument lmao

(it's true tho just thought this was funny)
☆Princess Abigail☆

I don't do blind obedience

I definitely don't take orders well.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I haven't looked at the vote count since I voted scrappy until just now and like...lol

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:54 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:57 am
CRichard wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:51 am As I've probably mentioned before, the mafia will probably want to keep discussion on Scraggy as much as possible. Providing it isn't one of their own behind the account.
I'm getting tired. Sleep time beckons.
Repeating the same points over, while still discussing Scraps...OK.

[VOTE: CR] aubergine
Semivalid. Probably comes from town Falcon but I’ve lately managed to be shit at reading Falcon. Of course, I blame Falcon for this.
As you should.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I thought I'd have more votes honestly

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:01 pm Post Count Limits for Day 1 (# in TOTAL posts)
Chihiro - 132
Scrappy Doo - 129
pyxxy - 123
sig - 116
Creature - 114
Neon - 111
CRichard - 108
Seanzie - 105
falcon45ca - 95
lucy - 95
Kate - 93
Dennis - 92
Jackofhearts2005 - 91
Roxy - 86
DrWilgy - 83
fingersplints - 83
DaughterOfOmega - 82
JDizz10 - 82
dunya - 80
This is the total posts I end at right?

So I have like 11 posts left?

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

@Neon stopping my catch up to say hey, careful with your post count, you only get a total of "Neon - 111" today
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

lmao great minds
☆Princess Abigail☆

Does post cap raise before EoD? OP doesn't say as far as i noticed so I assume no?

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:58 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:02 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:58 pm Without actually going back and watching the episode or using a wiki, my location does appear to be related to my character. Weird that Pxy would say it's random. #weird
I'm saying the exact opposite and I'm accusing Chihiro of being a wolf for seeming to not know that locations are linked to monsters, because reading a town role pm would make it obvious that they are.
Yeah, this whole thing is just me and Chihiro not understanding what Pyxxy is initially saying because he words it poorly (lol sorry, bud).

I think this is t/t from this interaction alone. More sure on Pyxxy. So semistrong townread on Pyxxy and kinda a lot of weak reasons to scumread and townread Chihiro. Probably because I don't really know Chihiro.

Super useful shit, me.
I take responsibility for my poor wording. I'll write more better in the future 🫡
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Neon wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:34 am Does post cap raise before EoD? OP doesn't say as far as i noticed so I assume no?
I don't believe so.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

In my opinion:

Town Neon maxes out her posts. Scum Neon saves them (and imo in general posts more carefully). I'm really getting town Neon vibes here. Really. I'm serious.

I understand this is effectively me claiming that D1 was TvTvT (since I'm town and so was Bereft, may B rest in P). It's past my bedtime so I don't have time to really analyze the implications of that world view, gonna focus on catching up so that the morning is less miserable.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Wrong game xD

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Neon wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:30 am Explain your read and maybe
qed
☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm gonna pretend like I know what that means

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

I want off Chihiro.

Having played one game with fingersplints where I sussed her based on activity and vigged her and was very wrong, I'm not inclined to read into that low post count.

But I do have curiosities about DaughterOfOmega's need to post like 3 times D1 and then announce their departure.

[VOTE: DaughterOfOmega] aubergine

gn y'all
☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm booooooooored

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Neon wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:03 am I'm booooooooored
baited and now I get to post this meme

> Neon in every mafia game

franz ferdinand this parade is boring.jpg
franz ferdinand this parade is boring.jpg (22.75 KiB) Viewed 606 times
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:22 am

nice job twinktelling
☆Princess Abigail☆

Accurate. Someone should shoot me.

ImageImage

CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Neon wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:34 am

Accurate. Someone should shoot me.
Here's an unbelievable radical idea. Make yourself obvious town.
I understand it's easier said than done, yet it's a better approach than just begging for a vigi to visit you yes?

Return to “Previous Rackets”