Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (GAME OVER- MAFIA WIN)

Moderator: Community Team

What next, gang?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:00 pm

DrWilgy
21%
falcon45ca
No votes
hollowkatt
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
7%
sig
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Hanna Barbera (host/mod/others)
71%

Total votes: 14
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 281

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day 2)

Post by sig »

lucy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:28 pm
also jdizz locktown since he'd get wolves to chop me n1
Few things here

1. Just a general why?
2. I don’t think Jdizz had the town power/presence to vote off anyone
3. I assume you’d say since he’s from your home site/discord site, but even then we have people familiar with your style so a meta read wouldn’t fly.

Granted I don’t think Jdizz is mafia they’re a town lean for me right now, but I’m not seeing locktown from them
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 178
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Did ya'll know there's a movie called Cocaine Bear and it's about a bear that does cocaine?
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 273
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

BTW Lucy is a wolf. *shrugs*
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:32 pm Did ya'll know there's a movie called Cocaine Bear and it's about a bear that does cocaine?
Did you know it's... very very very loosely... based on a true story?

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Neon wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:00 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:49 pm
Chihiro wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:45 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:47 pm Neon always dies 1st if Jack flips mafia.
Actually, flip them next also if Jack flips town. That's TMI in the world Jack is town.
this post is in poor taste

Gn
It's no where near as bad taste as trying to get me killed over the CW to a flipped townie EoD1.
If you want to lecture me on that, this is not the time to do so.
I can not express this enough.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO FLIP THE CW IN A ROLE MADNESS THIS IS NOT MOUNTAINOUS SO TRY READING THE SLOT AND NOT PUSHING UNNECESSARY "OPTIMAL" PLAYS
What is the difference between role madness and mountainous? Like why would it be optimal in mountainous but not role madness?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:33 pm BTW Lucy is a wolf. *shrugs*
This is either a real read or it's not

ImageImage

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

lucy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:14 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:34 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:32 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:23 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:13 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:12 pm jack should always flip here and i think he might've tmi'ed sig town as creature or someone implied and had my general worldview be incorrect, either way i'm gonna do more town leadery stuff this cycle

i'm gonna reread d1 tonight

@CRichard what's your read on me/creature/dunya
You town
Creature town
Dunya town.
Could you elaborate on dunya
I would imagine a world where lucy, dunya, and creature are all town is a world where one of them dies last night.
Which one do you think is mostly likely bad in that case?
can everyone answer this, thanks
Dunya, Lucy and creature

All three are within town metrics for me right now dunya being the least since she’s the hardest to read as mafia and hasn’t posted much

Creature strong town I’ll get paranoid about halfway through the game and maybe tinfoil him buuuuut until then he’s a town.

Lucy is a pretty solidly town read
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:33 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:47 pm Neon always dies 1st if Jack flips mafia.
Actually, flip them next also if Jack flips town. That's TMI in the world Jack is town.

Gn
It's no where near as bad taste as trying to get me killed over the CW to a flipped townie EoD1.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO FLIP THE CW IN A ROLE MADNESS THIS IS NOT MOUNTAINOUS SO TRY READING THE SLOT AND NOT PUSHING UNNECESSARY "OPTIMAL" PLAYS
What is the difference between role madness and mountainous? Like why would it be optimal in mountainous but not role madness?
Everyone has a power in role madness

Literally nobody has a power in mountainous

In mountainous you only get info through flips.

In role madness any investigative worth their salt was on jack last night.

ImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Neon wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:33 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:32 pm Did ya'll know there's a movie called Cocaine Bear and it's about a bear that does cocaine?
Wow wow wow...........wow.
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Chihiro wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:04 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:01 pm
Chihiro wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:53 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:58 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:54 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:44 pm CR is blantly town imo, jack's posts were bad yesterday
What posts of Jack's stuck out to you the most?

His tone reeked of towny self-righteousness, what are you seeing?
I'd be extremely surprised if Jack flips anything other than town.

Going all cards in on killing one player D1 in exchange for your life is not a wolfy play.
can u really make this arguement, when you think crich is mafia who is doing literally all that? Like crich who is mafia comes into the thread hard accusing someone, and then doing the same to both of jacks defenders. I am sorry but what about that seems mafia motivated?
CRich is literally not doing that lol CRich didn't even start pushing me until I got 4 votes on their wagon. That is incomparable to Jack's play.
Again, yoour policy is eliminate all 3rd party. His is eliminate all counter trains.

There is 0 difference in either of your idealogies. Like why the fuck are both of you so biased about how you play. Do you not realzie that both of you are both playing in a very toxic way.
I like this post a lot. Not so much the 'you are both playing toxic' but trying to be the middle man and at least stop the pointless fighting
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day1)

Post by sig »

Neon wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:38 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:18 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:36 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:20 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:06 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:04 pm
CRichard wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:55 pm Hmm I'd rather not tie this. Jack seems more helpful alive if they're town than Seanzie.
[VOTE: crichard] aubergine

explain

also @Scotty put me in a bucket I wanna ride

also also @Jackofhearts2005 explain the seanzie sus plx. I know I can re-read the thread but I don't wanna
I didn't want to tie on Jack/Seanzie. In addition, Jack if town is more useful to be kept around than Seanzie.
yeah that's the thought I'm hopeful that you can explain further. My experience with Jack is that yes he's hard to chop but that he's more content to faff around than Seanzie is and that when they both get down to business they're approx equal but it can take a while for Jack to get up to ramming speed whereas seanzie can kinda just turn it on at will.

anyways, just some expanded thoughts would be awesome.
For more context, I had a game in which I wolfed with Seanzie and their game here reminded me of that from offsite.
I'm aware that this was at least a year ago, yet the memory sticks for a long time.
In addition, Seanzie was likely a perpetual PoE slot from my perspective and it would be game losing to have them around in LyLo.
thanks, I appreciate it. I've wolfed with Seanzie before, AtLA game here. We dominated b/c he has like amazing amounts of knowledge of that lore and we used that knowledge to soup like half the game lol
I think I can follow what you're saying here, might check back in on this later.
[VOTE: unvote] aubergine
I can't... this is weird
I agree, I’m not quite sure about this post.

lucy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:41 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:39 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:38 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:33 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:04 pm Seanzie's flip as town is disappointing. Unless anyone has an objection, Jack's flip will give us the most info on what the mafia were doing at EoD1.
Seanzies flip town was the most obvious flip coming in any game ever and you all killing them was bad.

But it's okay cause you're still a wolf.
Even if you believe I'm a wolf, you never kill me over Jack.
This is not everyone's belief or assumption.

[VOTE: CRichard] aubergine
it's the correct belief, same as islam being the only real religion
I’ve watched South Park we all know Mormonism is the right answer. Unless we’re in the Good place verse then oof let’s hope it’s post show and not pre show. On the other hand if it’s Supernatural I think I could handle standing in a line forever.

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:23 pm
Chihiro wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:20 pm oh wait i keep saying seanzie, but i mean pxxy.

i apparently stupid.
I should have kept reading
Lol love this, but also wow dude I’m pretty sure you’ve posted more this game than last game so I kinda wanna vote you off just for that. :p :p :p

Im planning to do a NKA of Pyxxy tomorrow I think he was an odd kill choice so I’m curious to see if there’s anything big in his ISO. The obvious answer is Jack, but that’s very on the nose so like I said I’ll do a review of him likely tomorrow
ImageImage
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 192
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

sig wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:15 pm This thread is such a cluster right now that if someone who’s arguing isn’t mafia I’d be shocked AND if they aren’t then someone prodding the ppl arguing is for sure.

I don’t agree with CR at all he isn’t being pro town with his posting and while I don’t believe his claim, claiming during a game that has a soup confirmed by host isn’t smart.

If we do believe his claim then I’d like some answers from @Jackofhearts2005 but not a claim if we can avoid it.

@DaughterOfOmega why are you confirmed?

@lucy

1. How confident in the CR read are you
2. How confident in his claim are you
3. Do you think he’s right about anything or just townie.

I’m trying to conserve posts today since I almost ran out last phase so expect longer posts and less fluff. I’m also eyeing anyone that’s burning through their posts on useless stuff.
90%, enough that i'm gonna veto his chop this cycle and generally campaign to not kill him

100%, he has 0 reason to claim and would be outed mafia if he lied, he also killed the correct person (jack) who he should have always killed. like if he lied he's condemned to death, he'd logically wait to do so as mafia. instead it came from a townie mindset where he wanted to stop the sus on him and he's incorrectly confirmation biased on neon/kate

he's wrong about nearly everything, he's just blatantly town fmpov
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

@lucy during the heat of that fight, I think almost, if not every one of your posts was saying "CR is town" in some way or another. What do you think of Neon/Kate after that?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

lucy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:12 pm jack should always flip here and i think he might've tmi'ed sig town as creature or someone implied and had my general worldview be incorrect, either way i'm gonna do more town leadery stuff this cycle

i'm gonna reread d1 tonight

@CRichard what's your read on me/creature/dunya
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

sig wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:31 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:28 pm
also jdizz locktown since he'd get wolves to chop me n1
Few things here

1. Just a general why?
2. I don’t think Jdizz had the town power/presence to vote off anyone
3. I assume you’d say since he’s from your home site/discord site, but even then we have people familiar with your style so a meta read wouldn’t fly.

Granted I don’t think Jdizz is mafia they’re a town lean for me right now, but I’m not seeing locktown from them
Jdizz is from my home community and i'm more than scary enough for his argument of "lucy town if she's alive i'm dead tomorrow" and my goc + general town play convinces mafia more than successfully to kill me, since that didn't happen he's lock town

the read is i can soul read him here and mafia will always kill me before that happens + i'm generally strong
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:40 pm @lucy during the heat of that fight, I think almost, if not every one of your posts was saying "CR is town" in some way or another. What do you think of Neon/Kate after that?
neon/cr both locktown for me
kate is idk, i didn't read her posts too closely, i need to iso cause i don't remember her posts lol
☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:35 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:33 pm
Wow wow wow...........wow.
Yeah the true story is like a Narco kingpin crashed a plane full of coke in the woods and the bear found it and ate it and OD'd and died so like... very loosely based but the idea did come from the true story

ImageImage

CRichard
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: CRich

Post by CRichard »

Neon wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:35 pm

Gn

And it never crossed your mind that we might have framer/tailor, who would logically go on the CW to a flipped townie when town investigatives are expected to go there?
If you're town and you posted something this asinine, I'll be extremely disappointed in you.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:35 pm
Chihiro wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:04 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:01 pm
Chihiro wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:53 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:58 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:54 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:44 pm CR is blantly town imo, jack's posts were bad yesterday
What posts of Jack's stuck out to you the most?

His tone reeked of towny self-righteousness, what are you seeing?
I'd be extremely surprised if Jack flips anything other than town.

Going all cards in on killing one player D1 in exchange for your life is not a wolfy play.
can u really make this arguement, when you think crich is mafia who is doing literally all that? Like crich who is mafia comes into the thread hard accusing someone, and then doing the same to both of jacks defenders. I am sorry but what about that seems mafia motivated?
CRich is literally not doing that lol CRich didn't even start pushing me until I got 4 votes on their wagon. That is incomparable to Jack's play.
Again, yoour policy is eliminate all 3rd party. His is eliminate all counter trains.

There is 0 difference in either of your idealogies. Like why the fuck are both of you so biased about how you play. Do you not realzie that both of you are both playing in a very toxic way.
I like this post a lot. Not so much the 'you are both playing toxic' but trying to be the middle man and at least stop the pointless fighting
Middle manning T v T wagons is often times scum indicative. I am T so if CR is T this is kinda Nagl. But I independently TR Chihiro so meh.

ImageImage

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:56 pm

Gn

And it never crossed your mind that we might have framer/tailor, who would logically go on the CW to a flipped townie when town investigatives are expected to go there?
If you're town and you posted something this asinine, I'll be extremely disappointed in you.

This doesn’t make any sense.

Don’t you think Jack is making?

This role wouldn’t affect investigations especially the type Neon is talking about
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Gn

This take is so bad... so so bad.

I can't even.

ImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

CRichard wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:55 pm Hmm I'd rather not tie this. Jack seems more helpful alive if they're town than Seanzie.

explain

also also @Jackofhearts2005 explain the seanzie sus plx. I know I can re-read the thread but I don't wanna
He wasn't being his normal townie self. All his pushes were limp in addition to low activity. Apparently, the later was because he was on a work trip or something? Ildk what was up with the former.

I also misinterpreted a joke which I still don't understand. Seanzie was like "Jay said my win record is really good on discord so I'm excited to get another win." And like if the joke is "I think I am very good jk I'm not actually vain" then okay, har har I guess but otherwise, I'm not sure what the joke was. Anyway, I took this as him actually saying that he was at least excited to go hunt wolves....and then he did no real hunting. So I took that joke or whatever to be false bravado coming from a wolf.

I was not super sure Seanzie was mafia until his wagon took off near EOD. At that point, CR, who had called out Seanzie early but his push was pretty weak, said that multiple players were shielding Seanzie, effectively poopooing the Seanzie wagon. While I didn't totally catch up, I only found one post from one player pushing back on Seanzie pressure. Then the Seanzie wagon took off and the Jack wagon dissipated and CR was like "I am now certain Seanzie is mafia." So I interpreted this as a wolf (CR) distancing early from his partner (Seanzie) and then indirectly and dishonestly defending that partner by overstating the amount other players were shielding his partner (still Seanzie) to scare me and others away from that wagon before settling on a bus by saying that he was now sure his partner was mafia.

At the same time, Pyxxy, who seemed to initially townread me, was pushing hard on me for reasons I'm not aware of. Granted, I'm missing like 6 pages of content from the middle of D1 but from my perspective, as soon as my town wagon got smaller and as soon as this wolf wagon (Seanzie's) started taking off, Pyxxy started hard pushing me for entirely unstated reasons. I still don't know why Pyxxy decided I was mafia. You can go back and check this. He didn't say in the last 5 or so pages of D1.

So in summary, Seanzie was not playing in his normal town meta and two players were playing very weirdly around Seanzie fmpov. So he looked a lot like a wolf.

Also, I started tallying up a lot of independent townreads as the day drew to a close (Creature, Dunya, Sig, Kate, Lucy) and Kate was semivouching for Roxy and Dennis (I don't want to put words in her mouth but she was pushing back against pushes at them) so if I believe my townreads and I'm willing to trust Kate and give Roxy and Dennis a pass (not that I really suspected either of them but they were in that range of players I'd be okay with yeeting if we didn't have any better ideas ya know), then there weren't a lot of places for wolves to hide so my overall view of the game really fit well with a Seanzie/CR/Pyxxy wolfteam.

@Neon wanted a recap of this too, iirc.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Neon wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:59 pm

Gn

I can't even.
it's confirmation biased town, it's not mafia

do you see that yet?
☆Princess Abigail☆

CR if you are town your conf bias is extending beyond reasonable and logically correct points of argument.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:00 am

I can't even.
it's confirmation biased town, it's not mafia

do you see that yet?
No. I think it can be either.

ImageImage

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

sig wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:58 pm

Gn

This role wouldn’t affect investigations especially the type Neon is talking about

Mafia not making. Rip phone autocorrect.

I’m not wasting a post on just that though soooo here it goes.

I’m becoming more and more unsure on Wilgy, he’d be one to watch but still solidly Null to maybe a very light scum read.

I originally really liked Dennis view on Chirhiro, but Neon recent post along with my own theory that mafia inserted themselves or is a combatant in the argument would apply to him.

Overall Chirhiro has been playing a townie game though so I’ll take them at face value for their posts. I might reread the fight later and see what I see, but it was pretty toxic so I also might not.
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:00 am

explain

He wasn't being his normal townie self. All his pushes were limp in addition to low activity. Apparently, the later was because he was on a work trip or something? Ildk what was up with the former.

I also misinterpreted a joke which I still don't understand. Seanzie was like "Jay said my win record is really good on discord so I'm excited to get another win." And like if the joke is "I think I am very good jk I'm not actually vain" then okay, har har I guess but otherwise, I'm not sure what the joke was. Anyway, I took this as him actually saying that he was at least excited to go hunt wolves....and then he did no real hunting. So I took that joke or whatever to be false bravado coming from a wolf.

I was not super sure Seanzie was mafia until his wagon took off near EOD. At that point, CR, who had called out Seanzie early but his push was pretty weak, said that multiple players were shielding Seanzie, effectively poopooing the Seanzie wagon. While I didn't totally catch up, I only found one post from one player pushing back on Seanzie pressure. Then the Seanzie wagon took off and the Jack wagon dissipated and CR was like "I am now certain Seanzie is mafia." So I interpreted this as a wolf (CR) distancing early from his partner (Seanzie) and then indirectly and dishonestly defending that partner by overstating the amount other players were shielding his partner (still Seanzie) to scare me and others away from that wagon before settling on a bus by saying that he was now sure his partner was mafia.

At the same time, Pyxxy, who seemed to initially townread me, was pushing hard on me for reasons I'm not aware of. Granted, I'm missing like 6 pages of content from the middle of D1 but from my perspective, as soon as my town wagon got smaller and as soon as this wolf wagon (Seanzie's) started taking off, Pyxxy started hard pushing me for entirely unstated reasons. I still don't know why Pyxxy decided I was mafia. You can go back and check this. He didn't say in the last 5 or so pages of D1.

So in summary, Seanzie was not playing in his normal town meta and two players were playing very weirdly around Seanzie fmpov. So he looked a lot like a wolf.

Also, I started tallying up a lot of independent townreads as the day drew to a close (Creature, Dunya, Sig, Kate, Lucy) and Kate was semivouching for Roxy and Dennis (I don't want to put words in her mouth but she was pushing back against pushes at them) so if I believe my townreads and I'm willing to trust Kate and give Roxy and Dennis a pass (not that I really suspected either of them but they were in that range of players I'd be okay with yeeting if we didn't have any better ideas ya know), then there weren't a lot of places for wolves to hide so my overall view of the game really fit well with a Seanzie/CR/Pyxxy wolfteam.

My meta of Seanzie is hard tunnels low effort light posting... basically everything they hit on yesterday.

Do you disagree with that?

ImageImage

CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Gn

I can't even.
And it never even crossed your mind that mafia might have framer/tailor huh?
Sure, call my take bad. Don't kid yourself into thinking that I don't have a point either of them might exist assuming it's a rolemadness game.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:02 am

explain

My meta of Seanzie is hard tunnels low effort light posting... basically everything they hit on yesterday.

Low effort in terms of they will just keep saying their tunnel is mafia without ever expanding upon it

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

CRichard wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:02 am

I can't even.
Sure, call my take bad. Don't kid yourself into thinking that I don't have a point either of them might exist assuming it's a rolemadness game.
You literally don't have a point. There is zero reason to believe that mafia has either of these roles.

You have basically set up worlds for you to always be correct even if and when you are incorrect.

You have basically attempted here to create fear in town that we can't trust the flips. Which actually is hilarious because like the whole thing you've been arguing is that we need to flip jack for wagonomics info but now that I've presented you a reason why that's untrue you are basically like "what don't you know that the info is probably a lie anyways"

How is this townie?

ImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

explain

But Seanzie normally seems to believe his tunnels or do interesting things with the reactions to them. And often as the day will draw to a close, if his favored wagon isn't viable, he'll evaluate the rest of the game and come up with a good place for his vote (defined as a place town me agrees with, not necessarily on an actual wolf). None of this happened in this game.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Neon wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:01 am CR if you are town your conf bias is extending beyond reasonable and logically correct points of argument.
And this is the post you make after taking a break from crying in wolf chat?
Come on, this is ridiculous.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:06 am

explain

But Seanzie normally seems to believe his tunnels or do interesting things with the reactions to them. And often as the day will draw to a close, if his favored wagon isn't viable, he'll evaluate the rest of the game and come up with a good place for his vote (defined as a place town me agrees with, not necessarily on an actual wolf). None of this happened in this game.
This is true. We agree
But do you not think Seanzie fully believed in their tunnel on me?

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Neon wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:06 am

I can't even.
You literally don't have a point. There is zero reason to believe that mafia has either of these roles.

You have basically set up worlds for you to always be correct even if and when you are incorrect.

You have basically attempted here to create fear in town that we can't trust the flips. Which actually is hilarious because like the whole thing you've been arguing is that we need to flip jack for wagonomics info but now that I've presented you a reason why that's untrue you are basically like "what don't you know that the info is probably a lie anyways"

How is this townie?
he is confirmation biased as fuck and it's very clearly a townie who's making those arguments

you are both town
☆Princess Abigail☆

CRichard wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:06 am
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:01 am CR if you are town your conf bias is extending beyond reasonable and logically correct points of argument.
Congrats on once again wasting one of your 11 remaining posts on pointless shade of me when I've extended an olive branch.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:07 am
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:06 am

I can't even.

How is this townie?
he is confirmation biased as fuck and it's very clearly a townie who's making those arguments

you are both town
Explain why a wolf wouldn't detail the thread sow confusion and chaps spread false information and try to create fear in town?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Wheeeeee 10 posts left

ImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

For people insisting that you flip the D1 CW on D2, what do you get out of that if the D1 CW is town?

Not specifically in this game but in general.

Because if you only get something out of that by flipping a wolf, don't you learn a bunch from flipping a wolf anyway? So then the argument is not about learning but about probability so is there an argument for the D1 CW to a townie being more probably a wolf based on that fact alone?

Trying to not just be like "Lol wut do you do when I flip town" because let's be honest, I'm not getting flipped, here. I'm an unyeetable townie. What I'm trying to get at is the mindset of the players proposing this strategy. @CRichard @lucy.

If you've already answered that, ignore this. I'll get to it eventually.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

@CRichard wanna answer my post?

Also why are you assuming mafia has a miller style role seems a bit TMIish :eye: :eye:

And wanna give out some other reads besides Neon/Jack please
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Neon wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:08 am
Congrats on once again wasting one of your 11 remaining posts on pointless shade of me when I've extended an olive branch.
CRichard burned all but 10 of his posts before the player he's voting for has really shown up, five hours into a forty eight hour day?

AngryDog.png
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Neon wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:09 am Wheeeeee 10 posts left
Why would you spend a post to announce this?

Don't.. answer that.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:13 am
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:08 am
CRichard burned all but 10 of his posts before the player he's voting for has really shown up, five hours into a forty eight hour day?

AngryDog.png
Yeah it's a pretty effective wolf strategy. People forget about you if you can't post.

Ignore that I'm 9 posts from cap and saying this I totally always lowpost as wolf.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:14 am
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:09 am Wheeeeee 10 posts left
Why would you spend a post to announce this?

Don't.. answer that.
Wheeeeeee 8 posts left

ImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Neon wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:07 am

explain

This is true. We agree
Tbh, I thought the reasoning was super weak.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:15 am
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:07 am

explain

This is true. We agree
Tbh, I thought the reasoning was super weak.
For believing I was wolf? Fair it was but like... my experience with Seanzie is that I rarely think the reasons they tunnel are like things that make sense to me

7 2 cap

ImageImage

CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

sig wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:58 pm

Gn

If it's the investigative roles that I think Neon is talking about, then I wouldn't be surprised if mafia have counters to said roles in a rolemadness game.
sig wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:11 am @CRichard wanna answer my post?

Also why are you assuming mafia has a miller style role seems a bit TMIish :eye: :eye:

And wanna give out some other reads besides Neon/Jack please
Why isn't it reasonable to suspect mafia might have roles to counter town investigatives? If there is no reason to doubt the results of such roles, then it's too town sided.

And as for reads.
Dunya still town, yet I'm not too confident on this.
Chihiro town
Creature town
Lucy Town
Neon mafia
Kate Mafia
Falcon no idea.
Drwilgy I want to say is town, yet the way they approached my slot is throwing me off.
Dennis Town
Daughter of Omega light town, realistically null.
You I'm leaning slightly slightly town, though I'm worried that I'm being pocketed by mafia!you going for 3p D1.
HK null as they subbed in today. Willing to give this slot to prove themselves if they're town.
Jack mafia,
Roxy mafia.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I would super appreciate if both Neon and CR saved a handful of posts for EOD. Especially because ya'll are relatively large suspects for a number of players (behind me probably but above most others) and I super do not want to see a wagon on one of ya'll that you can't address at EOD and then you just get yeeted.

This is more at CR and more specifically at a town CR because a wolf CR can just die whatevs.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Neon is still howling today. I want them eliminated today if we somehow believe Jack is town.
Kate is also outed mafia too.
☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy - scum o.o
Kate - town
Neon - town
Dennis - town
Chihiro - town
Jackofhearts2005 - town
Roxy - woofy
Creature - town
sig - towny
DrWilgy - towny
CRichard - woof
falcon45ca - town
JDizz10 - woofy
DaughterOfOmega - towny
fingersplints - posts / hollowkat - town
dunya - woof

This reads list is either real or fake.

6 2 cap

ImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Omg we actually had a debate about an unclaimed hypothetical investigative green on me being reverse framered. Mod, I love role madness.

Return to “Previous Rackets”