Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (GAME OVER- MAFIA WIN)

Moderator: Community Team

What next, gang?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:00 pm

DrWilgy
21%
falcon45ca
No votes
hollowkatt
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
7%
sig
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Hanna Barbera (host/mod/others)
71%

Total votes: 14
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 192
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day 3)

Post by robyn »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:11 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:10 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:00 pm @lucy

Can you please explain how you've come to Kate and Dennis in as much detail as you can.

I'm going to ignore my mech while I read it and see if I feel the same
okay so creature has been towny and doom apparently gave him a cop check or vig and she should be clear by that or at least i'm treating it as scum

rondo's cleared by that cop check + the player he subbed in was obv town
roxy was obv town = mac clear
chihiro obv town
falcon idk
hollowkatt has been towny and i just gut read him as town and i think there's something else suggesting that
jdizz town because i wasn't n1ed
lpp town because of what he said in the chat, it's hard to fake being alone with me and live catching up and forming a bunch of different weird/logical/intuitive towny perspectives
neon town
sig has been pretty towny too

kate has pushed me hard d2 and has not been scumhunting
dennis's iso is just bad and rask opened it up and immediately agreed. the posts have unnecessary and scummy preamble or extra sentences/logic attached to him
idk about wigly, he's scummy but also out of these 3 dennis is 1) most obvious mafia 2) easiest to push

it's more about poe because of my townreads, but imo dennis was v scummy at sod and you kinda agreed with me

i just townread them the least and they're the scummiest which works out, i intend to thoroughly case him tomorrow (irl) but also i think it's important that you see how everyone else is more towny, once you realize i am townsiding and confirmed not mafia this game becomes pretty easy as sig said, idk i'll go into more detail later but i've typed a lot already
Gonna read this when I can later I need to nap before work

But thank you ❤️
sleep well
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 114

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

Part of me thinks Dennis/Kate is mafia
'
but then a smarter version of me thinks Lucy/HK are mafia

idk though
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 141

Post by hollowkatt »

Kate wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:03 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:50 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:49 pm
sig wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:35 pm @hollowkatt @Creature

2 questions

1. Why are you both on Wilgy

2 you both town read Dennis right? Going into D3 what are your thoughts on him and Kate
b/c my only memory of wigly is being super fluffy and aggressively non-participating.
oh yeah question 2. going into D3 I thought Dennis was town. His posting on D2 felt pretty good to me and I vibed with a lot of what he was saying. Kate otoh I don't particularly care about and if they die they die.
Ouch :puppy: :pout:
you've been remarkably unremarkable.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Fish
Posts in topic: 12
Aka: feesh

Post by Fish »

Bloop bloop bloop
Fish

Post by Fish »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:21 pm Part of me thinks Dennis/Kate is mafia
'
but then a smarter version of me thinks Lucy/HK are mafia

idk though
BLOOOOOOP BLOOOOP BLOP!!!
Fish

Post by Fish »

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:06 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:04 pm Maybe LPP
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:04 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:00 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:41 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:18 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:15 pm Also you've now killed two players I've told you explicitly are obviously town 2 days in a row. So the people insulting my game to push towns that I've found are either scum or need to stop attacking my play when I've been right and you've been wrong thanks and good day.
Trust me I know since you're pushing obvious town Kate.
then where are da woofs?
Dennis Wilgy Lucy I dunno I'm there right now probably maybe.
LPP that's another one
cool I'm gonna pull a pro gamer move and hard shield LPP today

What's the "case" on dennis? I know where you stand on lucy. Same question for wigly
Bloop :)
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 166

Post by DrWilgy »

Everyone is always like... "Where's Wilgy" and no one is ever "When's Wilgy?"
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 166

Post by DrWilgy »

For posterity
Dennis
21%
Voters: lucy, Neon, Scrappy Doo

DrWilgy
29%
Voters: hollowkatt, Creature, falcon45ca, Le petit poussin

Kate
21%
Voters: sig, RondoDimBuckle, Fish

lucy
14%
Voters: Dennis, Kate
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 273
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:10 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:00 pm @lucy

Can you please explain how you've come to Kate and Dennis in as much detail as you can.

I'm going to ignore my mech while I read it and see if I feel the same
okay so creature has been towny and doom apparently gave him a cop check or vig and she should be clear by that or at least i'm treating it as scum

rondo's cleared by that cop check + the player he subbed in was obv town
roxy was obv town = mac clear
chihiro obv town
falcon idk
hollowkatt has been towny and i just gut read him as town and i think there's something else suggesting that
jdizz town because i wasn't n1ed
lpp town because of what he said in the chat, it's hard to fake being alone with me and live catching up and forming a bunch of different weird/logical/intuitive towny perspectives
neon town
sig has been pretty towny too

kate has pushed me hard d2 and has not been scumhunting
dennis's iso is just bad and rask opened it up and immediately agreed. the posts have unnecessary and scummy preamble or extra sentences/logic attached to him
idk about wigly, he's scummy but also out of these 3 dennis is 1) most obvious mafia 2) easiest to push

it's more about poe because of my townreads, but imo dennis was v scummy at sod and you kinda agreed with me

i just townread them the least and they're the scummiest which works out, i intend to thoroughly case him tomorrow (irl) but also i think it's important that you see how everyone else is more towny, once you realize i am townsiding and confirmed not mafia this game becomes pretty easy as sig said, idk i'll go into more detail later but i've typed a lot already
I agree with most of this. I think your misclearing someone but I agree with almost all of this. I think there's like 3 town reads that are pretty weak although I don't necessarily disagree with all of them.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:16 am Everyone is always like... "Where's Wilgy" and no one is ever "When's Wilgy?"
Wilgy why did you rand scum. I love you I don't want to murder you.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Scooby dooby doo where are you...

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Alright fuck it

@Kate I know who you targeted N1 thanks to the mech info provided to me by Chihiro.

I don't want you to necessarily out who you targeted but can you talk to me about your thought process for why you targeted them and if it's changed your view at all.

Can you also give me a super detailed reads list?

@Dennis talk to me about the game state and each of the players in a much detail as you can.

ImageImage

Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t
Posts in topic: 70
Aka: Raskolnikov, Volfoni

Post by Le petit poussin »

Good morning
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:43 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:18 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:14 pm Chihiros info does exist but it simply doesn't clear Chihiro and I refused to out it because all it would do is harm another player. I will continue to refuse to out it unless necessary but there IS a reason why my reads list includes the town reads on the people involved in this action. I shouldn't need to out info that will inherently harm town I should be able to soft confirmation of your role without you attacking me and it does make me more wary of Chihiro because although it makes no sense to use the ability on me if Chihiro is scum it does feel like they could be pushing for info that will help scum through me
aren't them dead (flipped town)?

also how about we tackle the problem about lucy a different way? who are her partners? (I mean it's prolly best to focus on this now if you 100% believe she is scum, since you got your point through very clearly)
Well probably the people who are hard defending her as she murders town and than pushes more town... but like that's just a thought.

I don't do pairings I push my scum reads independently and wait for them to flip. Interactions are easy to fake anyways.
who are these people Neon?
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

LPP wolf
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:02 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:50 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:46 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:09 pm

LPP that's another one

What's the "case" on dennis? I know where you stand on lucy. Same question for wigly
Lmaooooo
cool ok that was easy
[VOTE: neon] aubergine
I quoted a post from dennis that made me start questioning dennis. Lucy has pointed out things I at least mildly agree are Nagl though they could use clarification I've asked for. Vibes is another reason.

Rondo is literally IC so not sure why me and Rondo posting a similar conclusion one after another makes you think to protect LPP when Rondo is lock town but I digress.
god himself could come down and say "hey HK Neon and Rondo are town" and I'd still shield Rask today because I want to see what he's going to do with this time. Dunya dropped the ball yesterday and her D1 wasn't stellar but Rask comes in pretty strong today trying to make things happen for his slot. I think it's fair to say Rask you get some time to do that. If we get to 8ish hours left in the game day and Rask has shit the bed then shield is off. But if he's posting townie I want to see more from him.

Fine, I get your reasoning on Dennis. I still think his D2 was townie so that's a hurdle for me to overcome atm. What about Wigly?
still catching up but Dennis iso is wolfy af. Most of his reads are vibe based, he inserts himself into other people convo a lot, and when he doesn't, he has that bizarre selfawareness forcing him to post an introduction sentence so it feels natural he posts reads lmao. Wilgy needs to post more and get going because it feels like wolf struggling to post rn (unless he did overnight which I am about to read then).

Neon push on Dunya is bad (ie Dunya is an elite wolf, if she drops out it's obviously an irl issue, activity read on their/my slot are bad). I also note the sudden switch from Neon regarding Lucy. it's, dunno how to qualify it, unexpected. Welcomed, but it's really, dunno, weird. (this is me trying to not type the word wolfchat. I will try to reread these posts when I am caught up)
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

Fish wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:31 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:00 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:41 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:18 pm
Trust me I know since you're pushing obvious town Kate.
then where are da woofs?
LPP that's another one

Bloop :)
Bloop HK Bloop is Bloop Fish
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

► Show Spoiler

Where we learn the appeasing virtues of posting a pic of Saddam Hussein. @Dennis how do you feel about being the reconciliating factor between Neon and lucy? What's your read on Neon now?
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:36 am LPP wolf
Rondo, don't waste time with this. We can exchange when we both are itt at the same time. Or at least do a case that I can engage with. But posting these is just throwing since you aren't going to convince anybody this way. So you might want to enjoy your IC status by solving with us. I posted my towncore earlier, what do you think about it? (sig/hk/lucy/doom/creature/rondo fwiw. if you agree, help me parse kate/Neon/Dennis/Wilgy/falcon/JDizz)
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Le petit poussin wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:14 am
Rondo, don't waste time with this. We can exchange when we both are itt at the same time. Or at least do a case that I can engage with. But posting these is just throwing since you aren't going to convince anybody this way. So you might want to enjoy your IC status by solving with us. I posted my towncore earlier, what do you think about it? (sig/hk/lucy/doom/creature/rondo fwiw. if you agree, help me parse kate/Neon/Dennis/Wilgy/falcon/JDizz)
Le petit poussin wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:08 am
► Show Spoiler

Where we learn the appeasing virtues of posting a pic of Saddam Hussein. @Dennis how do you feel about being the reconciliating factor between Neon and lucy? What's your read on Neon now?
spoiler told, wolf
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day 2)

Oh yeah, I was rereading Dennis and stumbled upon this again
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:32 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:23 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:13 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:12 pm jack should always flip here and i think he might've tmi'ed sig town as creature or someone implied and had my general worldview be incorrect, either way i'm gonna do more town leadery stuff this cycle

i'm gonna reread d1 tonight

@CRichard what's your read on me/creature/dunya
You town
Creature town
Dunya town.
Could you elaborate on dunya
I would imagine a world where lucy, dunya, and creature are all town is a world where one of them dies last night.
What do you think about it now @hollowkatt?
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:20 am
Le petit poussin wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:14 am
► Show Spoiler

spoiler told, wolf
it's getting better.

I am just posting the sequence because it felt weird (and either the previous annoyance from Neon or her current stance looks fake to me) and I want people to help me here.

Now back on reading Dennis because it's obvious you aren't going to do anything here but shading me. (seriously folks, people voting dunya for "she didn't come back" or "she posted a lot of questions without follow up, she is caught lolz" have to reeval their current solve and ability to read)
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

Dennis wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:49 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:49 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:47 pm It's not that Seanzie hasn't been around. It's that Seanzie has had no townie fire while also claiming to be super fired up to win as town.
Jack is trying to exploit a joke I made. Jack is a wolf.
Can you point out that joke pleaae
Dennis wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:53 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:51 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:48 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:46 pm Seanzie has been getting the eyebrow from me but knowing him him tunneling is normal

I'm voting [VOTE: chihiro] aubergine off of mostly vibes
Jack is being extremely wolfy, voting anyone other than Neon or Jack more-or-less is a vote for me unfortunately.
*me doing my best Seanzie impression in order to impress Seanzie*

@Seanzie Vote Jack.

@Dennis you too buddy let's get a Jack wagon moving here at the end? Because why not, eh? If I'm wrong I'll let you out of my pocket? 👀
My problem with voting jack right now is I don't remember any of his posts because I didn't get a chance to really read all of the previous page which is where I believe all of his posts are. I could vote there I guess but I don't want to be wrong and then get blamed for hiding behind you
lucy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:12 pm jack should always flip here and i think he might've tmi'ed sig town as creature or someone implied and had my general worldview be incorrect, either way i'm gonna do more town leadery stuff this cycle

You town
Creature town
Dunya town.
Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:34 pm

You town
Creature town
Dunya town.
I would imagine a world where lucy, dunya, and creature are all town is a world where one of them dies last night.
Which one do you think is mostly likely bad in that case?

I don't like any of these. Could be guenine inquiries but also set ups. I especially hates the post about Jack. Dennis proceeds to chain a shade ("I don't remember any of his post") with potential TMI ("I don't wanna the blame").

Going to dig more
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day1)

Dennis wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:22 pm So the rest of my reads are just vibes, I don't have any particular instances that make me feel one way or the other

A quick thrown together reads list before dinner, in each list top to bottom is towniest to scummiest

Towny

Kate
sig
pyxxy
Roxy
DrWilgy
lucy

Null
Jackofhearts2005
Creature
fingersplints (I didn't even know you were in this game)
DaughterOfOmega
JDizz10
dunya

Scummy
Chihiro
CRichard
Neon (kinda sheeping Kate on this one)
falcon45ca
Seanzie
Compare Neon position and the reason why they are POEed with the take on Jack. Then realise Dennis ended up on his own confy vanity wagon at eod1.
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

Dennis wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:47 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:46 pm @Dennis
We need you on Seanzie, please and thank you.
Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:46 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:44 pm
CRichard wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:09 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:29 am
CRichard wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:06 am So yes Omega is town in my book. Sorry mafia, mislunching Omega suddenly became a lot harder.
Your move.
This post just bothers me. It comes off as TMI because nobody is even pushing me for death. If I had like 6 votes and you were actually worried wolves were trying to mislynch that’d make sense, but that never happened.

Idk it comes off as a white knight mafia
Ding ding ding, you win the prize for worst reason to accuse someone as mafia. TMI despite no flips on D1.
When do people learn TMI accusations on D! hold no water?
TMI accusations are okay because mafia knows alignments so when you said that it came off as if you are only saying that so if omega flipped town you can be like "whoops I was right told you so"
Vote Neon plz.
This is uncomfy
This is a wolf howling :werewolf:
☆Princess Abigail☆

Le petit poussin wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:33 am Good morning
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:43 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:18 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:14 pm Chihiros info does exist but it simply doesn't clear Chihiro and I refused to out it because all it would do is harm another player. I will continue to refuse to out it unless necessary but there IS a reason why my reads list includes the town reads on the people involved in this action. I shouldn't need to out info that will inherently harm town I should be able to soft confirmation of your role without you attacking me and it does make me more wary of Chihiro because although it makes no sense to use the ability on me if Chihiro is scum it does feel like they could be pushing for info that will help scum through me
aren't them dead (flipped town)?

also how about we tackle the problem about lucy a different way? who are her partners? (I mean it's prolly best to focus on this now if you 100% believe she is scum, since you got your point through very clearly)
Well probably the people who are hard defending her as she murders town and than pushes more town... but like that's just a thought.

I don't do pairings I push my scum reads independently and wait for them to flip. Interactions are easy to fake anyways.
who are these people Neon?
Okay so what you do is you hit search and search Lucy's name and you'll find several people who pitch a fit anytime you bring up the idea of killing lucy.

Those people.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Le petit poussin wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:58 am
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:02 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:50 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:46 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:09 pm

LPP that's another one

Lmaooooo
cool ok that was easy
[VOTE: neon] aubergine
I quoted a post from dennis that made me start questioning dennis. Lucy has pointed out things I at least mildly agree are Nagl though they could use clarification I've asked for. Vibes is another reason.

Rondo is literally IC so not sure why me and Rondo posting a similar conclusion one after another makes you think to protect LPP when Rondo is lock town but I digress.
god himself could come down and say "hey HK Neon and Rondo are town" and I'd still shield Rask today because I want to see what he's going to do with this time. Dunya dropped the ball yesterday and her D1 wasn't stellar but Rask comes in pretty strong today trying to make things happen for his slot. I think it's fair to say Rask you get some time to do that. If we get to 8ish hours left in the game day and Rask has shit the bed then shield is off. But if he's posting townie I want to see more from him.

Fine, I get your reasoning on Dennis. I still think his D2 was townie so that's a hurdle for me to overcome atm. What about Wigly?
still catching up but Dennis iso is wolfy af. Most of his reads are vibe based, he inserts himself into other people convo a lot, and when he doesn't, he has that bizarre selfawareness forcing him to post an introduction sentence so it feels natural he posts reads lmao. Wilgy needs to post more and get going because it feels like wolf struggling to post rn (unless he did overnight which I am about to read then).

Neon push on Dunya is bad (ie Dunya is an elite wolf, if she drops out it's obviously an irl issue, activity read on their/my slot are bad). I also note the sudden switch from Neon regarding Lucy. it's, dunno how to qualify it, unexpected. Welcomed, but it's really, dunno, weird. (this is me trying to not type the word wolfchat. I will try to reread these posts when I am caught up)
This take is bad. I have no knowledge of Dunya. I have only what I've seen this game which was wolfy and bad.

Fun fact. I still think Lucy is bad. Dennis is probably bad Kate is probably not. Lucy killing 1 wolf and targeting 3 townies and all there's only like 3 people willing to push.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:24 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:13 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:08 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:03 pm neon i will be blunt because you have missed a lot of other nuance

1) one in kate/dennis is getting flipped today

2) i won't be chopped, all your vote is forcing me to do is use my 3 votes on someone who everyone else in the list forces me to vote

3) you are not helping the game progress by hard defending someone who will flip scum and by pushing third party

you pretty much aren't doing anything to advance the gamestate and i am forced to undermine you, which worked last cycle and has worked this cycle. vote me and get ignored and don't progress the game or vote off me and progess the game. you have the decision but i'm frustrated that you are continuing to scumside and do absolutely nothing this game neon

i don't know how to articulate myself the best here but i want you to stop whatever you're doing because it's not helping anyone and you're actively making gamestate worse
Dictator Lucy is a shit personality. Your play is unenjoyable when you insist you are God and nobody else is allowed to have a differing view of the game or they are throwing.

You don't want to play mafia you want to control and that's not a good strategy. You are not a leader and I won't be forced to play your game.

You aren't helping town you are killing townies and I don't care how many times you threaten me and insult my play. I was right on Sean. I was right on Jack.

Want to play Russian fucking roulette on if I am right on Kate?
why do you call me a dictator or a god when i'm demonstrably neither?

i am being heavily involved with this game and from my point of view you are not moving the game forward, which forces me to see you in this perspective because it is my perspective

i am not a leader and i am not asking for an unreasonable amount of control, kate and dennis have been suspected by most of the playerlist after i suspected them at sod which means i am not scumsiding and i am townsiding and town generally agrees with me and disagrees with you, not me but town

why do i care about your sean/jack reads? jack was obviously town at eod but i was asleep

i have not insulted your play

you are wrong on kate
You desire to control the thread and its movement you do not desire to lead the thread and its narrative. That is a dictator lucy. You silence anyone who speaks against your narrative. That is a dictator lucy. You don't try to work with those who have differences in opinion you seek to force their dissent down without thought or engagement. That is a dictator.

You insist that you are better than other town in thread that your reads are infallible and that you and Mac having similar view points means you can't possibly be wrong even in the face of you and Mac demonstrably being wrong. That is a God. Hell you basically asked me if I was going to blindly follow you because you were right in other games. I've been right in other games too why should I blindly follow anyone being right doesn't mean you will always be right and it doesn't mean others viewpoints matter less.

I think your statement that Dennis and Kate have been suspected by most of the player list is demonstrably false. I think some people agree on one others agree on the other and there is no consensus. I also think this is a shit view point. MOST of the player list viewed Jack as scum. How'd that turn out for you. Most of the player list can be wrong. Most of the player list can kill a town. Most of the player list can include the wolfs looking to kill a town. Most of the player list doesn't mean you are town siding. You keep killing town you aren't town siding. You refuse to reevaluate you aren't town siding.

Why do you care? Because I was fucking right. You've insisted all fucking game that I'm hurting town but you won't listen and I've been FUCKING right. You've insulted my play. You've said my reads matter less. You've said I'm incapable of mechanical understanding of the game of mafia. You've said I'm hurting town. And I've been right.

You know what happens if town listens to me and if people stop acting like I'm a shit fucking townie. There's two town still alive who were demonstrably solving for town.
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:29 pm Anyways moved my vote cause I actually do think Dennis is probably maybe scum.

Kate isn't though. I have mech reason for this thought. It's not definitive but it does exist and I will not out it unless Kate outs info because Kate outing will prove or disprove my mech.
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:34 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:03 pm neon i will be blunt because you have missed a lot of other nuance

2) i won't be chopped, all your vote is forcing me to do is use my 3 votes on someone who everyone else in the list forces me to vote

3) you are not helping the game progress by hard defending someone who will flip scum and by pushing third party

you pretty much aren't doing anything to advance the gamestate and i am forced to undermine you, which worked last cycle and has worked this cycle. vote me and get ignored and don't progress the game or vote off me and progess the game. you have the decision but i'm frustrated that you are continuing to scumside and do absolutely nothing this game neon

i don't know how to articulate myself the best here but i want you to stop whatever you're doing because it's not helping anyone and you're actively making gamestate worse
Dictator Lucy is a shit personality. Your play is unenjoyable when you insist you are God and nobody else is allowed to have a differing view of the game or they are throwing.

You don't want to play mafia you want to control and that's not a good strategy. You are not a leader and I won't be forced to play your game.

You aren't helping town you are killing townies and I don't care how many times you threaten me and insult my play. I was right on Sean. I was right on Jack.

i am being heavily involved with this game and from my point of view you are not moving the game forward, which forces me to see you in this perspective because it is my perspective

i am not a leader and i am not asking for an unreasonable amount of control, kate and dennis have been suspected by most of the playerlist after i suspected them at sod which means i am not scumsiding and i am townsiding and town generally agrees with me and disagrees with you, not me but town

why do i care about your sean/jack reads? jack was obviously town at eod but i was asleep

you are wrong on kate
You desire to control the thread and its movement you do not desire to lead the thread and its narrative. That is a dictator lucy. You silence anyone who speaks against your narrative. That is a dictator lucy. You don't try to work with those who have differences in opinion you seek to force their dissent down without thought or engagement. That is a dictator.

You insist that you are better than other town in thread that your reads are infallible and that you and Mac having similar view points means you can't possibly be wrong even in the face of you and Mac demonstrably being wrong. That is a God. Hell you basically asked me if I was going to blindly follow you because you were right in other games. I've been right in other games too why should I blindly follow anyone being right doesn't mean you will always be right and it doesn't mean others viewpoints matter less.

I think your statement that Dennis and Kate have been suspected by most of the player list is demonstrably false. I think some people agree on one others agree on the other and there is no consensus. I also think this is a shit view point. MOST of the player list viewed Jack as scum. How'd that turn out for you. Most of the player list can be wrong. Most of the player list can kill a town. Most of the player list can include the wolfs looking to kill a town. Most of the player list doesn't mean you are town siding. You keep killing town you aren't town siding. You refuse to reevaluate you aren't town siding.

Why do you care? Because I was fucking right. You've insisted all fucking game that I'm hurting town but you won't listen and I've been FUCKING right. You've insulted my play. You've said my reads matter less. You've said I'm incapable of mechanical understanding of the game of mafia. You've said I'm hurting town. And I've been right.

You know what happens if town listens to me and if people stop acting like I'm a shit fucking townie. There's two town still alive who were demonstrably solving for town.
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:36 pm Image
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:37 pm I'm out. I'll kill Dennis with you lucy but I'm not killing Kate.
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:38 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:37 pm I'm out. I'll kill Dennis with you lucy but I'm not killing Kate.
i picked dennis last night, ur voting wigly
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:41 pm Yes because there is no Dennis wagon last time I looked and I'm applying pressure off Kate.
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:41 pmThere
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:41 pm Now work with me not against me
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:42 pm uwu, we have an accord on dennis

This spoiler is unreadable. Think I fixed it.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Please kill me so I can go to DVC and laugh at town.

Anyways LPP still wolf. Hooray.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Le petit poussin wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:50 am
Dennis wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:47 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:46 pm @Dennis
We need you on Seanzie, please and thank you.
Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:46 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:44 pm
CRichard wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:09 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:29 am
CRichard wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:06 am So yes Omega is town in my book. Sorry mafia, mislunching Omega suddenly became a lot harder.
Your move.
This post just bothers me. It comes off as TMI because nobody is even pushing me for death. If I had like 6 votes and you were actually worried wolves were trying to mislynch that’d make sense, but that never happened.

Idk it comes off as a white knight mafia
Ding ding ding, you win the prize for worst reason to accuse someone as mafia. TMI despite no flips on D1.
When do people learn TMI accusations on D! hold no water?
TMI accusations are okay because mafia knows alignments so when you said that it came off as if you are only saying that so if omega flipped town you can be like "whoops I was right told you so"
Vote Neon plz.
This is uncomfy
This is a wolf howling :werewolf:
Well probably. Not for the reason you think though.

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:08 am Please kill me so I can go to DVC and laugh at town.

well now lpp is town
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:11 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:08 am Please kill me so I can go to DVC and laugh at town.

well now lpp is town
Nice. I wonder how many people I can get to say this solely because I exclaim something different.

LPP wolf. Who's next to TR them for this statement.

ImageImage

Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

Dennis wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:28 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:10 pm What's the Dunya case? Because I had her down as town. Granted, based on only a few posts but also Dunya isn't a player who falls off as a wolf specifically.

I assume Lucy is being voted cause hail mary punting.
She threw a lot of questions out, and didn't follow up. I had general weird vibes from her and she voted me for no engagement then faded out. Hollowkatt explains it in more detail and has more experience with dunya, let me grab the quote
Dennis wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:29 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:11 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:49 pm @hollowkatt what makes dunya an obvious wolf to you? You've been preaching for a dunya kill for a while now.
the lack of any town posting in her ISO bar like two posts. The rest of them are very fluffy very underwhelming and my experience with dunya is that she earnestly cares about solving when she is town. I don't see anything resembling that in her posting. Combine that with basically vanishing today when today was going to be contentious given how EOD went down and I have some large concerns there.

A lot of what she did was throw questions at people and then never follow up on them and generally speaking that's the sign of a wolf that struggles to get into the game and is looking for a way to appear to be participating without having to get down and dirty with reads and making statements about the alignments of other players. There's no single smoking gun that says "dunya is a wolf" but there is a lot of circumstantial evidence that would indicate they are.

If she comes into the thread and posts well, makes some statement type posts, gives reads, and follows up on what she asked about D1 before we get into the EOD run up I'll re-evaluate.
@Jackofhearts2005 here's the Dunya case that really sold me
HK's case is bad (as I have already explained earlier) and you sheeping it is too.

-----------------------------------------------------
Dennis wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:42 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:57 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:37 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:23 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:21 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:14 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:10 pm

Ahem I voted Jack before EOD1 and am voting them now. That should make it pretty obvious Jack is in my PoE.
Yes, but why? Your vote for him now seems to be based off "Let's get the CW to green flip"...and I'm just wondering if there's actually something behind your SR of Jack beyond that.

I thought he was fairly towny last RD
Is that right? Are you claiming info on Jack that clears them?
And now he's fishing for roles

[VOTE: CR] aubergine
I haven’t gotten to Mac yet but CR’s opening is pretty horrendous.

Sad that wolves don’t warn their partners about me more often. :noble:
Mac has come in w/ some solve energy, which is what I'd expect from Maf Mac trying to work himself out of the POE.

This is an interesting take, can someone with more experience with maf Mac than me please weigh in
Another instance of undirectly projecting shades.

-----------------
Dennis wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:50 pm
Kate wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:26 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:50 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:14 pm

can everyone answer this, thanks
At this point, Dunya is the most likely wolf if only because I'm very certain Creature is town and pretty damn sure HK is town.
Why are you so sure Creature is town? I'm thinking chihiro is bad. I've got to reread him. Any thoughts on him?
I've been thinking chihiro is bad too but mostly off of weird vibes from D1 + being less present today. What's your reasoning?
Dennis wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:21 pm
Kate wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:08 pm
Chihiro wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:04 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:13 am
Chihiro wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:53 pm @RondoDimBuckle

Give me 4 scum and why?
No, I dont know you and I dont like you try again
Hello? Wtf does knowing me have to do with my question or this game???

[VOTE: RondoDimBuckle] aubergine
I could easily vote this slot. @jack @RondoDimBuckle @Neon @MacDougall @Dennis thoughts?
You get the thumbs up from me.

Was it this post in specific that pushed you over the edge, so to speak? Cause I think chihiro should've had some other suspicions that were greater than Rondo saying no to reads since Rondo just subbed in and all
Chihiro is bad, should get more pressure. Voting Dunya though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dennis wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:12 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:58 pm is it time to flash wigly?
[VOTE: drwigly] aubergine
1. Why wilgy

2. You were very very confident in Dunya before. And it's not like your vote was on some random person, she is one of the top wagons. What happened??
Dennis wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:18 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:15 pm
1. Why wilgy

2. You were very very confident in Dunya before. And it's not like your vote was on some random person, she is one of the top wagons. What happened??

Do you find Wilgy towny?
Not particularly but I don't remember a single think HK has said about wilgy. Also I think there's bigger fish to fry at the moment
I mean Wilgy's ISO was like 20 posts at that time. How is HK necessary to have an opinion on that slot? Wilgy/Dennis wolf partner equity is skyrocketing.
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:06 am

you are wrong on kate

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:29 pm Anyways moved my vote cause I actually do think Dennis is probably maybe scum.

Kate isn't though. I have mech reason for this thought. It's not definitive but it does exist and I will not out it unless Kate outs info because Kate outing will prove or disprove my mech.
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:34 pm

you are wrong on kate

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:36 pm Image
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:38 pm
i picked dennis last night, ur voting wigly
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:41 pm Yes because there is no Dennis wagon last time I looked and I'm applying pressure off Kate.
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:41 pmThere
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:41 pm Now work with me not against me
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:42 pm uwu, we have an accord on dennis

This spoiler is unreadable. Think I fixed it.
tx a lot Neon.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Le petit poussin wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:16 am
Dennis wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:28 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:10 pm What's the Dunya case? Because I had her down as town. Granted, based on only a few posts but also Dunya isn't a player who falls off as a wolf specifically.

I assume Lucy is being voted cause hail mary punting.
She threw a lot of questions out, and didn't follow up. I had general weird vibes from her and she voted me for no engagement then faded out. Hollowkatt explains it in more detail and has more experience with dunya, let me grab the quote
Dennis wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:29 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:11 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:49 pm @hollowkatt what makes dunya an obvious wolf to you? You've been preaching for a dunya kill for a while now.
the lack of any town posting in her ISO bar like two posts. The rest of them are very fluffy very underwhelming and my experience with dunya is that she earnestly cares about solving when she is town. I don't see anything resembling that in her posting. Combine that with basically vanishing today when today was going to be contentious given how EOD went down and I have some large concerns there.

A lot of what she did was throw questions at people and then never follow up on them and generally speaking that's the sign of a wolf that struggles to get into the game and is looking for a way to appear to be participating without having to get down and dirty with reads and making statements about the alignments of other players. There's no single smoking gun that says "dunya is a wolf" but there is a lot of circumstantial evidence that would indicate they are.

If she comes into the thread and posts well, makes some statement type posts, gives reads, and follows up on what she asked about D1 before we get into the EOD run up I'll re-evaluate.
@Jackofhearts2005 here's the Dunya case that really sold me
HK's case is bad (as I have already explained earlier) and you sheeping it is too.

-----------------------------------------------------
Dennis wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:42 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:57 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:37 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:23 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:21 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:14 pm

Yes, but why? Your vote for him now seems to be based off "Let's get the CW to green flip"...and I'm just wondering if there's actually something behind your SR of Jack beyond that.

I thought he was fairly towny last RD
Is that right? Are you claiming info on Jack that clears them?
And now he's fishing for roles

[VOTE: CR] aubergine
I haven’t gotten to Mac yet but CR’s opening is pretty horrendous.

Sad that wolves don’t warn their partners about me more often. :noble:
Mac has come in w/ some solve energy, which is what I'd expect from Maf Mac trying to work himself out of the POE.

This is an interesting take, can someone with more experience with maf Mac than me please weigh in
Another instance of undirectly projecting shades.

-----------------
Dennis wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:50 pm
Kate wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:26 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:50 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:14 pm

can everyone answer this, thanks
At this point, Dunya is the most likely wolf if only because I'm very certain Creature is town and pretty damn sure HK is town.
Why are you so sure Creature is town? I'm thinking chihiro is bad. I've got to reread him. Any thoughts on him?
I've been thinking chihiro is bad too but mostly off of weird vibes from D1 + being less present today. What's your reasoning?
Dennis wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:21 pm
Kate wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:08 pm
Chihiro wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:04 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:13 am
Chihiro wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:53 pm @RondoDimBuckle

Give me 4 scum and why?
No, I dont know you and I dont like you try again
Hello? Wtf does knowing me have to do with my question or this game???

[VOTE: RondoDimBuckle] aubergine
I could easily vote this slot. @jack @RondoDimBuckle @Neon @MacDougall @Dennis thoughts?
You get the thumbs up from me.

Was it this post in specific that pushed you over the edge, so to speak? Cause I think chihiro should've had some other suspicions that were greater than Rondo saying no to reads since Rondo just subbed in and all
Chihiro is bad, should get more pressure. Voting Dunya though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Why wilgy

Dennis wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:18 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:15 pm
1. Why wilgy

Do you find Wilgy towny?
Not particularly but I don't remember a single think HK has said about wilgy. Also I think there's bigger fish to fry at the moment
I mean Wilgy's ISO was like 20 posts at that time. How is HK necessary to have an opinion on that slot? Wilgy/Dennis wolf partner equity is skyrocketing.
Oh look ma that's two of my scum reads.

I wonder if I'll stay poe. Probably someone will point out I have a bussing meta or something.

ImageImage

Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:15 am

well now lpp is town
Nice. I wonder how many people I can get to say this solely because I exclaim something different.

Keep up the good work lol. :keys:
☆Princess Abigail☆

Le petit poussin wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:19 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:15 am

well now lpp is town

Keep up the good work lol. :keys:

This picture is an accurate representation of how this game is making me feel.

8 = cap.

ImageImage

Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

Neon I am not sold on you aorn, stop implying I am hard sussing you. You are just in my pile of people to sort (posted it to Rondo a bit earlier).

From what you just posted I take it your change of attitude toward lucy is just to chop Dennis right? You haven't changed your mind on lucy if I read it right?
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

Dennis wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:46 pm [VOTE: chihiro] aubergine
Someone has any recollection of what the vc looked 15 minutes before EOD2?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Le petit poussin wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:22 am Neon I am not sold on you aorn, stop implying I am hard sussing you. You are just in my pile of people to sort (posted it to Rondo a bit earlier).

From what you just posted I take it your change of attitude toward lucy is just to chop Dennis right? You haven't changed your mind on lucy if I read it right?
Not sure where I've implied anything of the sort but than again many of my posts this game have not read the way I intended so fuck if I know how to say what I mean anyways.

But yeah something like that.

ImageImage

Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:35 pm DrWilgy - Scumlean. You're like here, but not. You haven't been making posts, you haven't really been solving, you're kinda just posting. Then, when you addressed this, you didn't. You said some one liner like "No silly, I am a beacon of towniness" and then forgot about it. This doesn't do anything. I don't know what your mafia game looks like, but I know this is not your town.
"we have bigger fish to fry" :smoky:

There is also that weird dichotomy between the wording "scumlean" and the displayed confidence "I don't know what your mafia game looks like, but I know this is not your town".
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:36 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:36 pm Hell lucy probably predicted me because who knows. Maybe she guessed me instead of Kate and lied or whatever. But she knows I get pissed off easy and then I look like a wolf that's mad at getting caught. All lucy has done here is laugh at me, say I outed myself and push my fucking buttons until I get angry. Like christ this happens every game and I am so tired of it. The one time I actually randed mafia I didn't even get caught is the funniest part. I'm done with this game for a while bye.
This post is actually bad lol
So this does play directly, and I mean EXACTLY what I'm talking about in that post by both laughing at me and sussing me for getting angry
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

Kate wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:07 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:27 am @Kate and @pyxxy thoughts on Sean if you will
Nothing is jumping off the page to me about Sean. Null to tl. He doesn't seem to be playing his regular game in either alignment.
What were you liking at that point in the game @kate? ("to tl")
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:37 am Alright fuck it

@Kate I know who you targeted N1 thanks to the mech info provided to me by Chihiro.

I don't want you to necessarily out who you targeted but can you talk to me about your thought process for why you targeted them and if it's changed your view at all.

Can you also give me a super detailed reads list?

@Dennis talk to me about the game state and each of the players in a much detail as you can.
This game is being driven by lucy and you have somehow gone from being the most anti lucy to pro lucy in about 5 posts or something. And now all I can run through my head is how you were talking about your policies before and how we've just forgotten about that
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

"Each of the players in as much detail as you can"

No. But the wilgy voters are catching my eye if they don't say something about me/Kate wagons
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:17 am "Each of the players in as much detail as you can"

No. But the wilgy voters are catching my eye if they don't say something about me/Kate wagons
Can you articulate this Dennis?
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

LPP is the only person who made a case on me so far and wasn't only saying "his iso is wolfy"
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Le petit poussin wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:22 am
Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:17 am "Each of the players in as much detail as you can"

I'm saying that since me and Kate are the major talking point I think the wilgy wagon could just be wolves trying to hide from me/kate for whatever reason
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:25 am
Le petit poussin wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:22 am

I'm saying that since me and Kate are the major talking point I think the wilgy wagon could just be wolves trying to hide from me/kate for whatever reason
See this is imo a wolf!you perspective (I see no reason not to end up on a flipped townie as a wolf lol. A single instance isn't AI). Also people are bounded to have several SRs at this point of the game, nah?

I am struggling to reconciliate this with your SL on Wilgy tbh.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

dennis wolf
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:10 am
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:36 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:36 pm Hell lucy probably predicted me because who knows. Maybe she guessed me instead of Kate and lied or whatever. But she knows I get pissed off easy and then I look like a wolf that's mad at getting caught. All lucy has done here is laugh at me, say I outed myself and push my fucking buttons until I get angry. Like christ this happens every game and I am so tired of it. The one time I actually randed mafia I didn't even get caught is the funniest part. I'm done with this game for a while bye.
This post is actually bad lol
So this does play directly, and I mean EXACTLY what I'm talking about in that post by both laughing at me and sussing me for getting angry
I'm playing mafia so is Lucy this reaction feels fake. It feels like your playing it up. It's a bad post I'm not going to pretend like it's not.

It feels like you're cornered and you don't know how to respond to the pressure so you AtE play up how angry it is to talk to lucy which gives you an excuse to bolt from the pressure and you dip out.

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Rackets”